[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But Anon, it takes way too long to play! What's that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_6848-e23a5cbaa-291021107.jpg (142 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6848-e23a5cbaa-291021107.jpg
142 KB, 620x620
>But Anon, it takes way too long to play!
What's that one board game you never got to play because no one would play it with you?
>>
File: sads.jpg (369 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
sads.jpg
369 KB, 2464x1648
Does "any role-playing game" count?
>>
>>47024709
If you had only played the original monopoly it wouldn't take as much time.
>>
>>47024709
Just play Fortune Street instead, buddy.
>>
It isn't a board game but I bought a core netrunner box expecting to be able to find people to play with.

It seems I was mistaken.
>>
>>47024709
Love Monopoly but all I get is

> muh length
>>
My friends don't play Monopoly or any similar games (like Fortune Street) with me any more.

>with me

I'm too good at them.
>>
>>47026534
But it's mostly luck based with some minor strategic elements.
How can you be that much better?
>>
I hardly ever get to play Clue and when I do it's only 3 total players.
>>
>>47026822
Most people have so little understanding of how to play monopoly effectively that the minor strategic elements can make a large difference.

It's a little known fact that there are a finite number of houses that can exist at once in a game of monopoly, so quickly filling your properties with cheap houses but never building hotels can leave your opponents without a realistic chance of victory.
>>
File: best_cardgame.jpg (26 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
best_cardgame.jpg
26 KB, 300x423
Munchkin, because my roleplay group meets too seldom to waste time on anything other than RPG and drinking and my boardgame group is too thick headed to grasp the rules and the general light heartedness of Munchkin, the best cardgame of all time.
>>
>>47024709
There is literally a boardgame general up right now.

>>47026925
You're waifu a shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.