[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be your thread conductor on this lovely day, since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 40
File: 1461447628148.jpg (357 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461447628148.jpg
357 KB, 1200x900
I'll be your thread conductor on this lovely day, since the normal Anon hasn't made it.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.
>>
File: img000008.png (1 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
1 MB, 780x1200
『』This stand materializes as a white and black colored horde of mosquitos that have a striped pattern and have slender air pumps for mouths. Their eyes are metallic and their wings are grey. This stand has the ability to inject his pump into a human or animal and inflate a portion of their body. For Example, several mosquitos could fly into someone's ear and pump the back of their eye until it explodes in their skull or flying into someone's mouth and inflating their heart till it bursts.
Power: C Speed: B Precision: A Range: A Durability: D Learning: C

Needs a name plz
>>
File: 1461798501707.png (2 MB, 1210x768) Image search: [Google]
1461798501707.png
2 MB, 1210x768
>tfw SSS is dead
>>
I exist! And whaddaya know, OP's not put everything we need in.

Alright, same deal as usual: if you have a Stand idea, tell me it, and I'll make up a sheet for it.
>>
>>47021070
Buzzcocks?
>>
Anon from two weeks ago here. I was greentexting my homebrew nWoD jojo homebrew game. I have about 3 days worth of story and I could post it here. I'm on my phone so I'll post it but not greentext it if anyone wants to read it.
>>
File: JoJo System v2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJo System v2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47021034
Way to fuck it up OP. Have some links for systems.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>>
Question of the week got ignored, so I'll post it on it's own. Is the /sss/ community interested in a module made for the FATE and D100 systems?
>>
>>47023323
I'd say go for it regardless, myself. I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate both of those.
>>
>>47023323
So long as it doesn't have like 72 Stands and doesn't take 5 years to make.
>>
『Winds of Change『 manifests as a small skeletal insect about the size of a yellow-jacket.

Power - D
Speed - A
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Potential - A

By attaching itself to the inside of its user's throat, 『Winds of Change『 can alter the properties of the user's breath, allowing them to breathe out torrents of flame, strong gusts of wind, large bouts of water, sticky tar, and nearly anything else the user desires. The substance must be naturally occurring and the user gains an immunity to any harmful substances he creates. This ability is limited to how much air the user expels at one time. A large puff will make a stronger, inaccurate explosion while a constant stream will make a much more precise stream.

The user can only use this ability if they have the luxury of breathing and must stop constant usage to take breaths. In addition a strong blow to the back of the user's throat can jog 『Winds of Change『 out of place and detach it from the throat, leaving it open to attacks.
>>
File: small_demon_by_bubaben-d8ho3ou.jpg (358 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
small_demon_by_bubaben-d8ho3ou.jpg
358 KB, 2500x1667
>>47023916
Forgot pic
>>
Is there nothing more that can be done with Time, and that's why there are no more stands with the ability to manipulate time in some way?
>>
>>47024244
More stuff can be done, its just most of the simple things are taken.
>>
>>47024244
I came up with a bunch of time manipulating Stands a while back for a number of alternate DIOs, if anybody remembers L'aventure Bizarre de Polnareff Part Deux. I can repost those if you want to look at them for inspiration.
>>
Does anyone know if there's a compendium of sorts of all the stands /sss/ has created?
>>
>>47024322
I wouldn't mind hearing about them.
>>
>>47024439
Right, then.

Who Runs The World

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Staying: B
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: B

Who Runs The World appears as a yellow and gray humanoid with the lower half of its face covered by a diving mask, attached by pipes to two small diving cylinders on its back; what is visible are two bright red, human-like eyes, and a bald scalp. The rest of its body is abnormally featureless, save for four very large gears that constantly rotate around its wrists and ankles, and long, straight-pointed footwear.

Who Runs The World possesses the power of My Persuasion Can Build A Nation, allowing its user to transport themselves back in time as far as they wish. Said transportation will be along the same timeline as they originally inhabited, meaning that an alternate timeline is not created as a result, instead directly affecting events that the user has already experienced, and the user will emerge from their past selves at the designated time with all memories of "the future" intact, though these are not then presented to their past selves as well. Once the time that the user activated this ability is reached, the past version of the user will be flung toward the future version of themselves wherever they are, ignoring obstacles as though they were noncorporeal, and they will merge back into a single undamaged being again on contact. The obvious strength of this ability is that it allows its user to literally be in two places at once, sometimes even more if the past user sees a need to have more versions of themselves present at a specified time; its biggest weakness is that the future version of the user is left completely without a Stand until the two versions of the user fuse again, though they may still see the Stands of others, and fusion will still occur if one of the two users dies even if their entire body is atomised, allowing both sets of memories to be maintained in the fused user.
>>
>>47024493

Man Who Sold The World

Range: B
Staying: C
Precision: D

Man Who Sold The World appears as a yellow humanoid with its entire head covered by a blank, triangular mask, save for two eye holes from which red eyes glare out. Solid, thick guards cover and protect its forearms and shins, and segmented tubes run down its body at various angles, burrowing into its flesh at various points. Its footwear is flat-toed, but notably longer than any normal human foot would fill.

Man Who Sold The World possesses the power of Of Was And When, allowing its user to make any target in range experience the effects of any event that happened to them in the past that the user knows about. The event itself is not repeated, merely its effects, such that, with appropriate knowledge, a nervous breakdown could be forced upon a living being, or a past injury reinflicted upon both living and dead matter, or even a positive experience revisited in full; however, the user most frequently uses this power to repeatedly punch a target in the same spot over and over, even from long range, until such a time as the target dies. To wit, the user can use this power upon themselves if desired, though this is rarely if ever required.
>>
>>47024514

The World Is Not Enough

Range: D
Staying: A
Precision: B

The World Is Not Enough appears as an off-yellow humanoid, its body appearing to be somewhat corpse-like in condition but nevertheless highly muscular, and in particular seeming to show symptoms of death by heatstroke; it wears a dark grey death robe running down to its ankles, wide cylindrical bracelets around its wrists that hold the robe in place, and a solid crown-like structure that covers its head and the back of its neck, and its feet seem to have been be forced into footwear with highly-pointed toes.

The World Is Not Enough possesses the power of We Know When To Kill, allowing it to send any target it touches back along their own personal timeline by up to a hour, essentially returning them to their physical location on the planet at the designated point in time that they are returned to. Targets affected this way will retain their current physical and mental condition, but their memories of what they originally experienced will be fuzzy and incomplete, frequently even vanishing entirely in the weak-willed, and they will suffer from severe, possibly crippling déjà vu until they return to the point in their timeline that they were originally sent back from, even if the new events they experience diverge wildly from the original events.
>>
>>47024539

Around The World

Power: A
Learning: B

Around The World appears as a yellow humanoid, tall and muscular, with what appears to be a full set of grey diving equipment on its face, with pipes leading to two large diving cylinders on its back. It wears grey forearm and shin guards, has a twisted line engraved upon the back of each wrist, and its footwear possesses long toes curled into a spiral over each foot.

Around The World possesses the power of We Could Make Time, allowing its user to create "twists" in the flow of time that only they may act normally within. Nominally, time flows relatively linearly; by twisting it, it is heavily distorted, such that it will first slow down sporadically, then stop and reverse, and then revert to sporadic slowdowns before returning to normal progression, with larger twists resulting in more massive distortion. Should the user perform an action upon a target whilst time is reversing, the action will cease to be until the subsequent moment in the following forward progression of time; however, aside from the effects of what the user does to them, the targets will only experience events that occur in the second length of forward-moving time within any twist, since they will have reversed out of the first via the reversed section of the twist. That said, the user must twist time preemptively in order to make good on altering the outcome of any given event, and they so far haven't dared to stack twists on top of one another, both to preserve relative simplicity and out of fear for how reality may snap back or lash out if too heavily contorted.
>>
>>47024493
>>47024514
>>47024539
>>47024564
Et voila, the four alternate DIOs. For those wondering, these are (in order) Damian Brando, of the Hot War universe; Daniel Brando, of the Aging Setback universe; Django Brando, of the Vampire Hellhole universe; and D'Artagnan Brando, of the French Empire universe. Tell me if you guys remember any of those.
>>
>>47024607
I remember them, and the weird Polnareff with the reality shifting Stand.
>>
>>47024632
Do you want me to post the alternate Polnareffs too? Hell, I could make a thread out of recalling the whole AU. Probably literally, since there are bits which I don't fully remember after so long, and all the archives are dead now.
>>
>>47024680
I would say space them out.
>>
File: img000001.png (2 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
2 MB, 780x1200
Needs a name

『』This stand materializes as a regular rectangular glass mirror that you would normally find in a closet or clothing store. Once someone has their reflection in the mirror the user can steal their reflection and wear it for themselves. Essentially the perfect disguise. The user gains the targets voice, appearance, and even the reflection of their stand. Though the reflection stand is weaker. Any damage done to the user while wearing the reflection will also be dealt to the original person.

Power: None Speed: None Range: A Precision: None Durability: E Learning: B
>>
>>47025060
The Battle Rages On.
>>
>>47023432
Fuck.
>>
>>47023323
Do it.
Do you have any plans for what it'll be about, or are you looking for some?
>>
>>47023916
This seems better for a Hamon character than a Stand. They don't get enough love and this works better with Hamon flavor.
>>
Only lurking and maybe chiming in today as I'm working on a separate campaign right now, but here's another 『question』: If you ran or played in a JoJo game (or at least one that has JoJo-like elements and style), what were your greatest hits in the game?

I'll open up with one.

>!Stands game in Fate.
>One character has a gauntlet !Stand with essentially the power of 『creation』. Anything it touches can be transformed as long as all its parts are still there. Multiple objects can be combined to make new objects.
>Player plays the character like Okuyasu. Not necessarily as stupid, but only his !Stand in limited ways so it doesn't become OP.
>Manages to roll high and spend Fate points very wisely to hilarious effect anyway.
>Party is in office building investigating a missing person case that may or may not be due to an alternate dimension appearing in pockets around the city.
>Party finds missing person who got pulled into said dimension through his computer screen.
>[Menacing]
>An enemy appears!
>File cabinet + computer + monitor + a bunch of Fate points = phazer lazer gun.
>Pew pew pew!

Sometimes when my encounters get roflstomped like this, I can't help but to let it pass like my sides launch out of orbit.
>>
>>47026092
It's been in production for around 4 months, so the setting and 80% of the characters at least have a draft. I'd posted it on the Subleddit /r/StardustCrusaders under the name JoJo's Bizarre Loteria, since /SSS/ was dead back then.
>>
File: Dio Approves.gif (821 KB, 480x291) Image search: [Google]
Dio Approves.gif
821 KB, 480x291
>>
Can an item have a stand or be one?
>>
>>47027771
Yes, this is shown and Part 3.
>>
>>47027771
forget items, even locations can have their own stands. Theres very little outside the realm of possibility.
>>
>>47027804
>>47027868
Cool, I've got a couple ideas to hammer out now.
>>
>>47022207
I say go for it
>>
>>47027724
saved
>>
File: img000001 (1).png (5 MB, 1560x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001 (1).png
5 MB, 1560x1200
Needs a name senpaitachi
『』This stand materializes as a pair of miniature dice lava lamps that glow purple and orange. When the user rolls the dice they have a chance to receive a random weapon based on a 1-10 roll. The weapons range from mundane to insanely destructive.
Power: ? Speed: ? Range: A Precision: ? Durability: ? Learning: B
>>
>>47025060
Cracked Actor, from David Bowie's album Aladdin Sane.
>>
>>47027868
I actually made a Stand for a location once.

Stand name: [Children Of The Moon]

Stand user: An abandoned village.

Stand power: Moonlight ghosts, soul extraction.

[Children of the Moon] is the Stand of an empty, abandoned village in the middle of nowhere. The population of the village were killed when a meteor hit and punched through the roof of the church.

[Children of the Moon] manifests only by moonlight, as silver-white ghosts of the townspeople who died, who roam around the town, acting as they did in life. However, when a living entity enters the town's boundaries, the ghosts become hostile, converging on the source of life.

These ghosts have the power to kill things and extract their spirit, which joins them as a wanderer in the town. The only safe place in the town is within the walls of the ruined church, called [Temple of the Dawn]. Anybody caught outside of the [Temple of the Dawn] during sunrise is automatically turned into a ghost, joining the townsfolk.

You cannot destroy the ghosts, only evade them until sunrise when they dissipate.
>>
>>47029081
why that song
>>
>>47029151
No reason, I just think the name fits. Actor, as in imitator of people. Cracked, as in what a mirror does. Plus it's some classic rock, prime material for Stand naming.
>>
>>47029181
good enough ill use it
>>
>>47029227
Interesting combination between The Lovers and Surface, BTW; very nice enemy Stand, and there's gotta be the obligatory mirror stand.
>>
>>47029149
This actually makes me want to make a building a stand and name it Castle of Glass.
>>
>>47029243
thanks im glad someone else understands the staple of reflection/mirror stands.
>>
Coming in with some Stands to bring this thread back from the dead

「Earth Angel」
Power: B
Precision: C
Durability: B
Speed: D
Range: E
Learning: D

「Earth Angel」appears as a narrow walking stick with a simple grip at the top. Etched onto the side of the grip is the phrase "ROCK ON" in Japanese. To Stand users, the owner is using a cane, but to others, he is simply holding his hand awkwardly in front of himself. With the proper strategy, the owner can figure out who is a Stand user.

「ROCK ON」is the main ability, transforming 「Earth Angel」into its golem form. This ability is activated when「Earth Angel」is impaled into any inanimate object or surface. From there, golems are created, but their stats are dependent on the composition of the source.

For example, a human-sized 「Earth Angel」made of steel would be durable, strong, and slow whereas a human-sized 「Earth Angel」made of dead bark would be fast, precise, and weak. The stats at the top are of the most common form: a single, human sized golem made of stone, so adjust accordingly.

(1/2)
>>
File: llt8dBZ.jpg (503 KB, 1520x1200) Image search: [Google]
llt8dBZ.jpg
503 KB, 1520x1200
I obviously took inspiration from the Cube movies for this stand.

Castle Of Glass』A stand that materializes as a regular two story house. Once someone enters they are trapped because the house is separated into several rooms that are all cube shaped and shift throughout the house. The shift happens when the door of a room closes and once the shift begins the room will be placed in a different part of the house adjacent to a new room. Room doors will close every five minutes and there will be no warning when this happens.
Power: None Speed: None Range: None Precision: None Durability: E Learning:
>>
>>47029587
Furthermore, the size of the source determines the possible size, quantity and range of the golems. Say that a brick wall is impaled. The owner has two choices: make 1 human-sized (size cap) golem that has the range of a punchghost, or 30 weaker mouse-sized golems with the range of tens of meters. Obviously, if the source is a stone cube, then the size cap will be the size of the stone cube.

Golems may have varying materials, sizes, and stats, but they all share the same appearance template:
Muscled humanoid figures with angular heads, expressive human eyes, thin lines for mouths, and the sharp end of the walking stick protruding from the top of their heads. Small, black rings are around their wrists, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, and necks. Their arms are a plain white, and the rest of their body is their source material. Tiny wings are up on their back. Square in the middle of their chest, in small Japanese writing, the phrase "ROCK ON" is etched.

「Be Mine」is a possible ability gained from burning the last rank in Learning. When someone wipes away the phrase "ROCK ON" from the chest of a golem (which is quite the task in and of itself), the golem turns to dust, but the phrase is etched onto the body part that wiped it away (most commonly the hand). Because the phrase of power gives life to inanimate objects, the nerves of the body part are overloaded with energy and fried, causing loss of control of the body part until the owner is defeated. Golems destroyed in this way only return half the damage to the Stand owner.

The owner could fit in well as the Big Bizarre Evil Guy of the session, using his intelligence to properly utilize 「Earth Angel」. Imagine a slightly less muscular Joseph J-old-star with no hat, a longer beard, a sweater vest, and a severe detachment from humanity. Dr.Brown with a Stand.

Song for reference:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P01YX_2oGz8

(2/2)
>>
>>47029616
Interesting stand that can make some varied enemies.
>>
File: Sugar Mountain.png (987 KB, 675x880) Image search: [Google]
Sugar Mountain.png
987 KB, 675x880
>>47029149
Sounds spooky.
I want to make a stand that grants super growth to things living in the area (like giant ass plants but also heals humans and animals) but I'm not sure what would be a good trade off for that.

Or what it would look like.
>>
File: sorryforshutterstock.jpg (12 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
sorryforshutterstock.jpg
12 KB, 450x470
「Ms. Janie」
Power: C
Durability: E
Speed: B

「Ms. Janie」appears as a tall, thin, mechanical-looking humanoid Stand with slight female features. Its simple and bare metal frame has been covered by rusty red plating, complete with visible seams and rivets.
Its head is oval-shaped, with extremely aggressive yellow human eyes. It has no mouth, but someone has apparently drawn a very stupid looking smile with it's tongue out (pic related). It has elephant-like ears that allow it to have a good sense of balance (precision) and notice things faster and avoid them (speed). Gears protrude from its shoulders and can be seen inside the body from the armholes of the chestpiece. Fused onto its back is what looks to be a small array of nuclear reactors connected to both arms by tubes. Both arms are rather beefy in contrast to the skeleton-like legs, with hands that are larger than the average human's. From the waist down, the Stand is very barebones to optimize mobility. The Stand is constantly smoking from its body. Makeshift masterpiece.
>>
>>47030257
「Ms. Janie」has two abilities that are activated when it makes finger guns:

「Ms. Janie」's first ability is「Happiness」which is also the name of the rifle/elephant gun that her left hand turns into when activated. It functions as a tracker gun and has a star-shaped barrel. It fires a white-hot star at an enemy, branding their skin with the shape. The brand will remain at temperatures exceeding 300°F, meaning the pain continues and the star remains red, but the skin doesn't burn. One shot will cause the gun to go into cooldown for a while, in which it's unusable and slightly smoking. Once branded, a person can be tracked with ease.

「Ms. Janie」's second ability is 「Saturday Night Special」which is also the name of the tommy gun its right hand turns into when activated. Upon firing, a lone bullet shot from the Tommy gun is split into multiple pieces of shrapnel. These pieces are all heat seeking and will attack the hottest nearby object, barring the owner. If someone has been marked by 「Happiness」the 300°F+ temperature makes them the first target. This can be easily exploited, however, if the marked target is fast enough to escape the range, possibly causing civilian deaths. Multiple marked targets can also be a problem because it's entirely possible to juggle a bullet between two targets. Once fired, the bullet must hit something before another one can be fired. Can be shot rapidly, but it can overheat quickly. A Tommy gun that fires one bullet that becomes many bullets.
>>
>>47030281
I like the makeshift parts design it has. Really cool to imagine
>>
File: Court Jester.jpg (369 KB, 1196x699) Image search: [Google]
Court Jester.jpg
369 KB, 1196x699
Don't do this to me thread.
>>
>>47032204
I dont know why but it looks like /sss/ is pretty dead despite Part 4 being animated.
>>
>>47032247
Maybe the Pt. 4 hype isn't where it needs to be yet because the extent of the plot isn't clear yet.
>>
I have a game that me and my friend play a lot to flex our creativity when it comes to Stands

Simply put, you throw out an album name or song name (preferably one that sounds cool) out there and then it's up to the people involved to make awesome Stands from them

It's really cool to see how many different Stand ideas can come from a single name

So, let's kick it off and bring this thread back to life with...

「Summer Nights」!
>>
>>47033256
>a humanoid stand with the power to turn objects into "fireflies"
>fireflies begin to glow, get a carapace, fly, grow legs, and in general turn into fireflies morphed into the shape of the object they once were
>they also have the internal structure of a firefly, and can be squashed
>despite becoming fireflies, they also retain whatever traits they had before they transformed, like a sword firefly still being sharp or a atch firedfly able to be lit
>fireflies can be turned back at will
>>
Anybody remember how one of Crowley's stands worked? Crazy Train?
>>
>>47033381
It just did.
>>
>>47033381
As requested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7qBjXP-Ks

>Stand Name:
「Crazy Train」

>Description:
「Crazy Train」 looks like a strange mechanical mask that covers its user's face, sealing it off from the elements. When in use, its edges unfurl into bubblegum pink fabric that fuses together into a seamless protective suit, covering horse and rider alike.

>Power Level:
High (80 points)

>Stats:
Power: E (1 point)
Speed: A (15 points)
Range: E (1 point)
Durability: A (15 points)
Precision: E (1 point)
Learning: C (6 points)

(41 points)

>Abilities:
[Going Off The Rails]
「Crazy Train」 allows its user to enter the exotic, many-folded structures known as Calabi-Yau manifolds(pic related). These esoteric figures have six dimensions, exist at every point in space, and are an important component of modern string theory. 「Crazy Train」 has little power of its own, but entering these figures allows it to exploit their properties in many ways, like slowing the relative flow of time, folding space, or using their inherently destructive properties as an attack. Anything exposed to Calabi-Yau space suffers the simultaneous effects of extreme heat, cold, and radiation, but when employed, 「Crazy Train」 protects its user and their rider from these conditions.(15 points)

(26 points)

>User:
Ozzy is a majestic white horse. He lacks the ability to speak, but possesses a formidable intellect and has pieced together most of string theory decades ahead of the rest of the world. He is an enigma; nobody knows how long ago he met Mr. Crowley or even if he had a Stand at the time, but the two of them are very close, and Crowley considers Ozzy to be his one trusted companion. Ozzy, in turn, shows fanatical loyalty to Crowley's cause, and would gladly die in service of the greater good.

<==To Be Continued |\|
>>
File: I15-15-CalabiYauSpace.jpg (51 KB, 607x390) Image search: [Google]
I15-15-CalabiYauSpace.jpg
51 KB, 607x390
>>47033454
>Traits:
>Core Trait: All Aboard!
Ozzy serves primarily as Crowley's mount, and little realize the vast intelligence belied by his equine figure. (2 points)
>Significant Trait: Life's A Bitter Shame
Ozzy has no illusions about the value of a life, and he'll throw anyone under the bus to see his master's dream come true. (4 points)
>Significant Trait: One Person Conditioned To Rule And Control
In Ozzy's mind, the only one who can truly be trusted with power is Crowley, who has sacrificed everything for his dream. (4 points)
>Significant Trait: I've Listened to Fools
In spite of everything, Ozzy is polite and will wait for you to make a case for your position before subjecting you to a horrible death. (4 points)
>Rare Trait: Mental Wounds Not Healing
In the distant past, long before he acquired his present faculties, Ozzy was horrifically mistreated by his owners. He still hasn't recovered, and this abuse lies at the root of his cynicism. (6 points)
>Rare Trait: Maybe It's Not Too Late
Ozzy wants nothing more than to be proven wrong. He's a strict consequentialist, and if it can be demonstrated conclusively that his and Crowley's plans have a worse outcome than leaving the world to its own devices, he will concede and aid the protagonists. (6 points)
>>
File: JJBAHRP - Draft 0.0.9b.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JJBAHRP - Draft 0.0.9b.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47033454
>>47033470
And if you feel so inclined, you can use an adapted Crazy Train in JJBA Heroic Roleplaying!
>>
>>47033454
Thanks brother. A Calbai Yau can take any shape it wants, yeah?
>>
So due to having a DM who's ridiculously permissive, I'm playing a character in a Jojo game who's a crow (or rather, a human shoved into crow form as part of a HOODOO CURSE that's probably actually a stand ability). Their stand (which may or may not be the part of their soul that didn't fit into a bird) will probably be human-shaped to cover things that would make the character otherwise unplayable (lack of manual dexterity being the biggest one, but being generally smaller than a human is an issue too).

Anyway that was a lot of words, most of which weren't super related to my question on hand, which is 'hey guys, what are some good abilities to give a bird-themed punchghost?'.
>>
>>47033621
Quite the opposite. It /is/ a shape. A shape incomprehensible to the default human conception of space, but a shape nonetheless. Essentially, for the purposes of gameplay, it's a sphere. It can also cut holes in things like Cream.
>>
>>47033843
Fellow Crow player! I personally made a Stand that allowed my bird to still have good movement inside. Namely melting things down and solidifying them so I can quickly fly around in enclosed space.
>>
>>47033893
Fuck, and here I thought I was being original.

What's your character's story?
>>
>>47033843
Go for something that doesn't require interaction between the user and objects, and can abuse your flight.
>>
>>47033956
It was a smarter than average crow that watched some weird thing through a window and gained a Stand. Not much to it.
>>
>>47033256
「Summer Nights」is an extremely volatile humanoid Stand that appears completely black with stars dotted in a pattern on its body. 「Summer Nights」is bound to a ring and cannot leave it unless it's meeting the limits of its Range. Should the owner get too far away, 「Summer Nights」will burst from the ring in a grand explosion, causing everything within a 3 meter radius of the ring to be blasted to smithereens. It can be summoned from the ring at will by the owner, but it will still make an explosion.

The owner can make inconspicuous kills by romancing perfect strangers and giving them the ring, only for their lives to end minutes later when the owner leaves. The perfect definition of a summer night. He can also use the ring as grenades and can set traps when needed.
>>
>>47033843
The ability to phase through things that you've already punched. Only applies to a 2 or so meter radius, so you won't be able to phase through the entire earth.
>>
Here's one I thought up. I'm working slowly on making up a stand portfolio so that I can run a game. I'm thinking Superbass is one of the villain of the week out of part 4 kind of characters.

Stand Name: 「Superbass」
Speed: C
Precision: D
Learning: C
「Superbass」 appears as a pink and white muscular male humanoid, wearing something approximating a skintight, armor-coated leopard-print catsuit with portions of its body made of clear ice, and a pair of crystalline sunglasses/visor across its eyes. It has a head of stringy green hair, and a cocky smile on its face.
「Superbass」 has the power to emit deep bass pulses that go through the air, ground, and almost any solid substance. Substances such as foam or rubber that either prevent sonic dispersion or absorb the motion of the pulse disperse it. These pulses can vary in strength from barely felt to breaking glass and eventually destabilizing structures. These pulses emit from the stand’s hands, and can be channeled into punches to deal minor internal damage.
>>
>>47035102
Same anon as before. I have an idea for a stand called 「The Machine」, ala Florence and the Machine, but I'm not sure what to do for powers. I know I want it to be an ACT stand, with four acts being this:
• ACT ONE 「Between Two Lungs」 appears as a circular, circuit-like design on the user’s chest. In its center is a glowing red design resembling a bisected diamond, with a line through the top.
• ACT TWO 「Hardest of Hearts」
• ACT THREE 「Strangeness and Charm」
• ACT FOUR 「How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful」
I'm not sure what they should do though. I'm thinking up until maybe act three, it's entirely an internal stand, and then only gets a manifested body later, if at all. Either way, a body-modifying stand that makes yourself all mechanical could be cool, but I'm not sure what the actual powers of the stand should be.
>>
File: pt 4 hype.png (1 MB, 894x1160) Image search: [Google]
pt 4 hype.png
1 MB, 894x1160
Some OC for the thread.
>>
File: stand.png (2 MB, 888x1160) Image search: [Google]
stand.png
2 MB, 888x1160
>>47035682
Also this
>>
I know it's not sunday, but oh well. I've got four stands here, can't figure out how to make one work, but the others are functional.

「Vengaboys」 appears as a few small humanoids wearing necklaces and skirts made of tiny metallic flowers. Their faces are blank save for three horizontal lines, and they remain frozen in one pose, rocking back and forth on their hipjoints. The stand's main power is to cause something to dance- Whenever the user attaches one to an object and sets it rocking, the object slowly begins to hop, skip, jump, rock, and sway, following simple programmed instructions. The user is the only one that can set 「Vengaboys」 in motion, and the objects can't be ordered to keep still. A stand that works best with careful strategy and hit-and-run attacks.
>>
File: abc1280x960.png (5 KB, 188x157) Image search: [Google]
abc1280x960.png
5 KB, 188x157
>>47035859
「Private Life」consists of a goofy-looking gauntlet that terminates in a giant foam hand with thumb and pinky outstretched. The tips of those fingers are dotted with holes, and the rest of the device is bulky and wrapped in curlicue wires. A small green screen is mounted on the wrist. Though the stand is supernaturally durable, its main focus is espionage, not combat. The user constantly sees a series of numbers on objects, and can copy them down onto the green screen. At any point thereafter, the user can 'call' that object and get realtime updates of what's going on at its location, as well as a little ways into the past. They can't call items they've never seen (photographs just call the photograph), and they also can't call anything they can see (why would you call someone in the same room as you?) but otherwise the range of the stand is nearly limitless. The perfect stand for a blackmailer or just a snoop.
>>
>>47035937
「Victorious」 looks like someone gracefully combined a motorcycle and a greek statue, with chrome skin, delicate if masklike features, and exhaust pipes. Already fearsome as a punchghost, the stand's main power is actually to cut things it stares at, making an obvious red line. The thicker something is, the longer it needs to be stared at, and hardness also takes longer. While this makes for a slow means of attack, it also greatly extends the stand's range and versatility.
>>
>>47035973
Okay, I lied. It's five stands.

「Dirty Laundry」 has no 'true' appearance, looking like a headache-causing humanish blob of pixelated red. Watchers are unable to make out the details of the stand, it can spread this property onto objects that it touches, including its user. Though it doesn't work on the stand itself, this 'fuzz' also wears at the memories of objects obscured, making them less and less important and less and less memorable for people involved, until they forget about it entirely. A cunning stand that cleans up after itself and erases evidence.
>>
>>47036022
The last one, I'm trying to figure out how to make a stand that manipulates "Wrongness", but I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't result in everyone leaving a fight with the user with severe self doubt or straight up mental disorders.

Which, I mean, is probably par for the course for jojo, but also isn't very fun to design.
The name is 「Sick Puppy」
>>
I'm in a Jojo game in M+M and the system's restrictions-trying to make a stand without Summon-have made me come up with an interesting stand. It uses sound as a medium for its attacks, but the other person doesn't have to hear it to be affected. It also looks like a vocaloid. What should I name it? Bonus for weeb references.
>>
>>47036161
Is that the only power it is or can do it anything more out there?
>>
>>47036161
「JIBUN WO」
>>
>>47036045
Define wrongness.
>>
Anyone have any stories from campaigns they've played?
>>
>>47040993
There was this one campaign where i was playing a passione capo that had a stand that controlled bones. The party came to a silent hill hospital complete with zombie nurses and i had my stand control the zombies and make bone weapons for them. I eventually had an army of bone zombie warriors.
>>
>>47040993
My players are bums are don't want to share it.
>>
>>47042398
Why not. Just tell it yourself then
>>
>>47042427
Because I'm shit at keeping things short.
>>
File: 20160429_085317.png (2 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160429_085317.png
2 MB, 780x1200
>>47042452
Nigga just post it we need some action in here.
>>
File: xnzNlas (1).png (146 KB, 424x427) Image search: [Google]
xnzNlas (1).png
146 KB, 424x427
>>47042531
Speaking of action, I still haven't posted the setting info for Bizarre Loteria, have I?
>>
>>47042756
Nope
>>
File: SheetF3.png (709 KB, 424x427) Image search: [Google]
SheetF3.png
709 KB, 424x427
>>47042792
>JoJo's Bizarre Loteria

The year is 1912, and the Mexican Revolution is in full swing. The players will begin in San Antonio, Texas, on a mission to rescue DMX, a Pillar Man who is believed to be an ancient relic.

DMX is stuck in an imperfect stone form, with a gold layer leaking Hamon over it. DMX was one of the philosophers of his village, advocating inner and outer peace. After a raid by Hamon Warriors, he was afflicted with a condition that caused him to constantly radiate Hamon, and the Sunny-D Kung Fu Cancer later forced a Stand to manifest from that energy.

This Stand is 「Millionaire's Holiday」, a sentient, violent, liquid Stand that turns anything it touches into gold. It is currently suppressed due to DMX's self-imposed containment.

Every party will have a support healbot named Fatboy, who is a member of DMX's minor religious following. With his aid, the players will engage in a train heist, use their Stands to take DMX away. Afterwards, they'll travel through Mexico whilst fending off enemy Stand users, and to Central America, where the Fountain Of Wayne resides.

The Fountain Of Wayne is a special fountain found by Spanish explorers looking for the Fountain Of Youth. This fountain is said to purge Stands, leaving the person to live without it. DMX will be baptized here, and Fatboy seeks to rid his own Stand, an antagonistic stalker named 「Slim Shady」.
>>
File: SheetE7.png (709 KB, 424x427) Image search: [Google]
SheetE7.png
709 KB, 424x427
>>47043101
Should also mention that DMX's body is an amputated torso, and Fatboy act as a medium for his thoughts via Hamon and Quantum Entanglement.
>>
>>47043101
>DMX
>Slim Shady
Nice
>>
>>47043218
I'll leak some Stand Names, since I don't consider them to be spoilery and it'll help for hype.
>「Devil's Right Hand」
>「SoulEye」
>「Anamanaguchi」
>「Space Oddity」
>「Ramen King」
>「U Can't Touch This」
>「Floral Shoppe」
>「Carne Vale」
>「Smooth Criminal」
>>
>>47043101
This is my favorite thing I've seen on /sss/. What's the name of our JoJo?
>>
>>47043525
Its a module for GMs to run for parties. I don't think that would mean a JoJo is there.
>>
>>47043525
It's a module in production, not a session currently in progress. No set JoJo, but I'll take suggestions for the example party that'll be used in Example Battles. I plan on keeping the stand powers under wraps, the mystery is vital to many fights.
>>
File: LOTERIA54.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2111) Image search: [Google]
LOTERIA54.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2111
>What is Loteria?

The Loteria deck is the theme of the Stands used in this module. It is an esoteric combination of the Tarot Cards, and Mexican Bingo. There are 54 in all, and each comes with a unique illustration, name, and a riddle. The riddles are used as inspiration or hints about Stands and their Users.

The Watermelon is the card representing Fatboy and Slim Shady, while El Mundo represents DMX. People can choose whether they want to use the Loteria theme for their own Stands, and there's no One-Bob-Limit.

There will always be the full 54 for the enemy side, and nothing would stop the players from being 4 Stands all based on The Brave Man, since they are known by names such as posted above.
>>
>Escort Information

DMX will be placed in a wagon with the PC's caravan, and navigate Mexico. Travel is measured in 15 mile squares (24-25 KM), and one is passed through a day.

I didn't want to make this an insufferable escort mission, so I took measures so that both DMX and his support are both capable last lines of defense. Nothing's worse than a useless load to look out after.

Fatboy is a Hamon user, and he possesses a special technique.

>Funk Soul Overdrive

This overdrive charges objects with Hamon, causing them to oscillate at a microscopic level. The result is constant vibration, and the level of it can be scaled.
This means a low level Funk Soul Overdrive can be used to keep people warm during a winter hike, or make a musical beat.
Likewise, a high level Funk Soul Overdrive will cause the target to violently leak Hamon, causing living beings to turn into husks and objects to lose kinetic energy/inertia at an alarming rate.

He will always stay in the wagon with DMX, and take over night watch. Vials can also be made with DMX's Hamon-charged stem cells to cure grievous injuries overnight.

However, that time is still required, and it's impractical to use in deadly battles due to the slow rate it goes at. Residue will still be inside the characters, so very minor regeneration justifies above-average bulkiness.
>>
File: cute frogs.jpg (225 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cute frogs.jpg
225 KB, 800x600
>>47021034

Stand name: Realiti

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - A

Potential - C

Description: The power to create constructs out of the emotional energy of lust.

I imagine it's a gigantic floating octopus/flying balloon hybrid. the octopus mouth creates jets of ink that become constructs after the octopus reaches into the victim and drags their lust out with the tentacles, which have hollow needles at the tip and suck up the lust juice. The octopus can also change the colouring and texture of its skin to create lustful images and use the tentacles themselves as weapons.
>>
File: Millionaire's Holiday.png (709 KB, 424x427) Image search: [Google]
Millionaire's Holiday.png
709 KB, 424x427
DMX's outer shell is constantly in overdrive, due to Funk Soul Overdrive slowly taking out the thousands of years' worth of Hamon energy build up inside of it.

This overdrive causes the golden sheeting to tie itself together intensely, making the normally soft metal an impressive defense.
The gold can tie itself together strongly enough to keep the molten stone and flesh that is DMX from reforming, similarly to Earth's core. If DMX manages to take Pillar Man form again, Millionaire's Holiday would automatically come back into form.

This also makes the body impervious to nearly anything. This means dynamite, cliff drops, Star Platinum, the crushing loneliness inherent in all human life, and even tank shells, will all have no effect on it.

Funk Soul Overdrive also means that any contact with DMX will give a very painful shock, making it difficult to even carry the thing. However, for all of it's anti-theft measures, successful destruction of DMX's shell would still unleash the Stand, and there's more than one way to crack an idol.
>>
>>47043373
>「Carne Vale」

please don't tell me that is what I think it is.

In other news, I want to brainstorm ideas for a set of Stands to give to the Tales from the Borderlands crew.

Rhys - 「Back To The Top」, aka 「B2T2」. No idea what it should do.

Vaughn - 「Busy Earnin'」, punchghost, maybe uses "interest"? battlecry is (because Vaughn is an accountant) CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHING!

Fiona - 「Kiss the Sky」, speeds up cognition to where the world appears in slowmo for a short period of time; no movement, but the ability to study a situation closely and make choices depending. At high learning, she can see into the future a little ala Nick Cage's Next, with several most likely paths to study; her actions dictate the course..

Sasha - 「Pieces of the People we Love」, obligatory healing Stand. Allows hotswapping body parts between people, and later allowing her to control her own parts regardless of who or what they're attached to. For example, PPL could let her switch her arms with someone else's, or take people's legs. This cannot harm people, but it's good for disabling people her Stand can catch. She likes to take the body parts from dead/bad people and use them to replace the damaged ones of her friends and allies. With an effort of will, she can have the new parts conform to her own body; they revert once detached. i swear this isn't magical realm. at least, not MINE.

Loaderbot - 「Retrograde」, long-range/weird Stand. Not sure about its abilities, possibly slight time shenanigans. Maybe similar to Crazy Diamond, able to revert things to a previous state? good heal power.

Gortys - 「My Silver Lining」. No idea what it does. Maybe ACT-based varying along with Gortys' level of completion?

Handsome Jack's digital copy inherits the original Jack's Stand: 「Short Change Hero」 which does...idk. whatever. halp?
>>
>>47044621
u wanna fokin hav a go at it m8?
>>
>>47044809
it's the homestuck song isn't it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>47044837
>>
>>47044411
>Slaanesh - The Stand

Anyway, I believe next on my itenerary was reposting the four alt!Polnareffs... here we go.

The Future Is Medieval

Power: D --> B
Precision: A
Learning: C --> D

The Future Is Medieval appears as a robotic grey humanoid clad in, or possibly composed of, what appears to be extremely high-tech, practically futuristic green armour, including several design features apparently intended to deflect both melee and projectile attacks as effectively as possible, a laser-like sword apparently composed of contained energy held in its right hand, and a fairly large number of glowing or flickering LED-like green lights spread across its body, which turn red as the user's physical condition worsens. Its visor is replaced with a thin dark green screen, with a brightly-glowing green dot constantly bouncing back and forth along its length.

The Future Is Medieval possesses the power of It Ends With Nothing, allowing it to reduce the complexity of any physical object presented to it. This can be continued until the object is as simply-built as possible, typically pushing it back through a timeline of similar objects until it reaches this simplest state. For instance, an advanced assault rifle might be reduced gradually to a less advanced machine gun, then to an antique one-shot rifle, and so on until it finally reverts to a solid lump of wood and/or metal, the simplest possible state of that particular gun. Similarly, computer systems affected in this manner would gradually lose functionality as they were reduced to less advanced systems, eventually shutting down entirely for any number of reasons. This evidently cannot affect Stands directly, as they are not "physical objects". It can affect living beings, however, by "reducing" them to less complex lifeforms, effectively devolving the victim.
>>
>>47045000
>trips

Knights Of The Round Table

Range: A
Staying: C
Precision: E

Knights Of The Round Table appears as a pale grey humanoid, clad in somewhat bulky armour that seems to be made of some form of yellow oily wood, including a solid mask with no eyeholes that appears to have a generic smiley face painted on to it, though its left eye is crossed out over the pupil; the sword it wields, made of the same substance, appears at first glance to be made like that of a child's, blunt edges and all. Both armour and weapon, however, can vary their shape somewhat, such that the armour can be made much thinner and more dense, whilst the weapon can sharpen to a fine edge at a moment's notice.

Knights Of The Round Table possesses the power of We Eat Well Here, allowing its user to channel the Ripple through their Stand; thus, what at first appears to be quite poor-quality offense and defense proves to be formidable in nature, and functionally untouchable by most undead creatures.

Knights Of The Round Table also possesses the power Footwork Impeccable, allowing its user to gradually increase the degree of abstraction of a situation away from reality, with a corresponding increase in the absurdity of subsequent events and disconnection of cause and effect between said events. This abstraction cannot be reduced gradually, but must instead be snapped back to normal all at once, with any currently occurring effects from the abstraction being forced to comply with the laws of realistic physics as the modern age knows them. Thus, for instance, an entity turned temporal being would exist in only a single dimension, completely disconnected from physical space for the rest of "eternity" unless they were somehow brought back through a similar abstraction of reality.
>>
>>47045030
Broadsword And The Beast

Power: E
Learning: A --> D

Broadsword And The Beast appears as a relatively bulky gray humanoid, wielding a very normal looking broadsword in its right hand, and completely clad in armour very similar to that of a stereotypical medieval knight, though its body is covered in piping, including several pipes protruding vertically from its back that emit small trails of steam constantly, and what appears to be a miniaturised oil pumping piston emerges from its skull, spinning slowly. When using its ability, its entire body seems to shift about mechanically, acquiring a much broader physique and slightly hunched-looking posture, the armour splitting in some areas to accomodate; the pipes running along its body also glow red hot (with the user's veins bulging out sympathetically), and the pipes coming from its back spew steam at a much faster rate than before; when the ability is overused, these pipes begin to burst (as do the user's veins). When the control mechanism in the user's brain is active, the oil piston in the Stand's skull begins to spin much faster, indicating the mental override; if or when this control mechanism is finally removed, the head piston will disappear along with it.

Broadsword And The Beast possesses the power of The Price Upon Your Head, allowing it to swap its Speed and Power stats and its Staying and Precision stats with one another, effectively sacrificing speed and defense for attack and accuracy. Should it do so for too long, it will end up damaging itself and its user, until the user eventually falls unconscious.

TBC==>
>>
>>47045050
Over the course of the adventure, The Price Upon Your Head gradually improves, increasing the user's control over the ability, such that they at first figure out how to swap just one of the two variable stats at a time if so desired, and then how to swap stats beyond the initial sets, e.g. swapping Precision for Power or Speed for Staying. This culminates with the evolution of this ability into Keep The Foe At Bay once the user masters it to the point that its use no longer injures them - by this stage, they are able to freely swap the stats of Power, Speed, Staying, and Precision between one another, at will, to non-absolute degrees (e.g. A/E -> D/B) and without injuring themselves for maintaining certain ability setups for any length of time, massively improving the Stand's strategic ability; the Stand's appearance changes slightly to reflect this, such that all pipes on its body now glow very slightly at all times.
>>
>>47045080
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

Staying: E

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot appears as an extremely thin grey humanoid that is seemingly composed of steel cables, wearing very lightweight blue armour which seems to be composed of little more than metallic sheets in a consistent teardrop pattern over the head, as well as over the front of each section of all four limbs, save for the right forearm, which has this minimalistic plating wrapped round the whole limb like a gauntlet. It wields a sabre of the aforementioned blue metal in its right hand, but can sheathe the weapon in a scabbard of the same metal on its left hip to free up this hand when needed.

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot possesses the power of Band Of Angels, allowing it to form any dust or debris swept up by a swing of its sword into relatively solid attack doubles. These attack doubles, oftentimes taking the form of the user's deceased allies and their Stands, with colour accuracy depending on the reflectivity of the material used, are similar to the Stand itself stat-wise, being very fast, relatively powerful, and able to move up to 50 meters away from the user, but limited to human levels of precision and possessed of very low durability, though unlike the Stand proper, they may reform themselves if damaged. Any attack doubles only last as long as Swing Low, Sweet Chariot continues to swing its sword, and will gradually collapse once it ceases to do so.
>>
>>47045000
>>47045030
>>47045050
>>47045080
>>47045111
And here we have the four non-canon Polnareffs of L'aventure Bizarre de Polnareff Part Deux, in order: Serge Philippe Pascal Polnareff, of the French Empire universe; Jean-Luc Polnareff, of the Vampire Hellhole universe; Léon Jules Polnareff, of the Hot War universe; and Rémy "René" Polnareff, of the Aging Setback universe. Lastly, as a bonus for this dump, here's the Stand sheet of Serge's French poodle, Osterberg.

Stuck In The Middle

Stuck In The Middle is tied to its user, and so does not have a physical appearance of its own, though the distance that the Stand's effect can spread itself across is limited.

Stuck In The Middle possesses the power of All Over The Place, allowing its user to dissolve into metal filings of roughly the same volume as the user themselves, and then to manipulate themselves in this form in order to fly around, shred opponents, form weapons or armour for others to wield (both of which are effective against enemy Stands due to the nature of Stuck In The Middle), lift objects by moving underneath and/or gripping them, and avoid taking damage from most attacks due to a combination of metallic resilience and particulate malleability.
>>
so what kind of parties have you campaigns had?
>>
>>47047587

Anon from >>47022207

My current campaign has a mid-long range support stand user (myself & pic), a close range punch ghost (well whip-ghost), and a bound stand that creates a suit of Paladin armor and a two handed sword for its user to wield.

Also found a Jojo face creator on a Japanese website. Fiddled with it a bit and this is what I got after 10 minutes and a lazy edit in paint.
>>
To make a JoJo do the first parts of their name have to start the same way?
Like Jojo and GioGio.

Could the first name start with a J and the last with Go?
>>
>>47045000
I really like the idea behind this stand, it sounds pretty powerful.
>>
File: 1449277357812.jpg (28 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1449277357812.jpg
28 KB, 500x331
『KYOTO』The stand allows the user to turn any item they want into a Japanese Katana. The Katanas are unrealistically sharp and can cut pretty much anything.

Power: AAA+ Speed: None Range:None Precision: None? Durability: B Learning: B
>>
>>47049132
yeah that works
>>
>>47049993
Good because the chance to use Johnny be Good is to good to pass up.
I just need an interesting-powerful stand and I'll have a character.

And maybe add more to the Be part of the name....
>>
File: 1458474740149.jpg (222 KB, 731x976) Image search: [Google]
1458474740149.jpg
222 KB, 731x976
needs a name

『』This stand materializes as a pair of miniature dice lava lamps that glow purple and orange. When the user rolls the dice they have a chance to receive a random weapon based on a 1-10 roll. The weapons range from mundane to insanely destructive. All weapons that are created from the roll all have a purple and orange color scheme.
Power: ? Speed: ? Range: A Precision: ? Durability: ? Learning: B
>>
>>47050713
I don't think something with that many undefined stats qualifies as a Stand.
>>
>>47051515
Well its kind of weird to name them when the weapons are so varied. What would you suggest?
>>
>>47051535
not him, but
Speed: E
Durability: A
>>
>>47051575
but the weapons wont have the same power.
>>
>>47051629
Crazy Diamond could also punch through people, and not every one of it's punches did that. Stats are approximations, they cannot perfectly capture every stand's nuances.
>>
>>47050713
Isn't that basically a nen ability from Hunter x Hunter?
>>
>>47051776
shhhh
>>
>>47051663
Well ill take that into account but what i need is a name for this stand.
>>
>>47050713
Weapon of Choice.

It's a no-brainer.
>>
>>47052850
sounds a little obvious but that will be place holder for now.
>>
『Stand』

Type: Close Range
Development Potential: A+

This green skinned humanoid stands approximately two meters tall, floating behind its user. Its torso is a sharp triangle shape, and you see a number of currencies' representations on it- Euro signs, Rupee symbols, and even Markas. The entire entity seems gangly, and you see that its head seems to constantly face the same direction, rotating as the body turns.

Its thin arms and legs have exaggerated orange joints, and you see, in addition to the symbols of currency, a number of pyramids containing eyes that seem to be moving in them.

>Ability- Freeze Space

The stand has the ability to halt all motion in a set period of space. This may be maintained for approximately two seconds at a time, increasing with practice.

This prevents anything in that section of space from moving, relative to the earth itself, including objects added to it after it was frozen.

With enough experience, it is possible for the user to halt space not just relative to the earth, but absolutely, allowing him to create Literally Immovable objects.

Once the freeze in space is expired, objects and creature resume motion at their initial velocity and direction.

>User: Kenneth Armstrong

A young American man, Kenneth has a strong tendency to be seen snacking on citrus fruit, a leftover habit from his days growing up on his family's orange orchard. He has a short temper, and crushes whatever he's holding when he gets mad.
r8 my stando. And count the reference.

And know that he'd wind up fighting a DIO-alternate somehow, in a chapter called "It's The End"
>>
>>47053286
I too like Kraftwerk.
>>
>>47053311
But it's R.E.M.
>>
>>47039539
That's part of the problem.
First draft was 'Can alter facets of people they consider 'wrong', but only to make them worse or return them to normal' but that seems really limited.
Second draft was 'Alter wrongnesses based on opinions of everyone in the area', but that's boring as fuck too, just bring a crowd.
Third draft is both 'Temporarily alter circumstances that are CALLED wrong by anyone else' and 'make broken things more broken', but I'm still not happy with it.

>>47049132
Josuke qualifies because kanji bullshit, and it's not even in his last name. I don't see why not.

>>47052850
But it's not chosen... 「Shot The Sheriff」, maybe?

Also, I have a stupid, stupid theme idea that I need more references to use. The idea is crazy AI robot stands. All of them are as numeric as possible. 「U2」, 「867-5309」, 「Song #2」, 「2+2=5」, 「10x10」, etc.
>>
「On a Feeling」
Type: Close Range
Destructive Power: B
Development Potential: D

「On a Feeling」 takes the form of a floating humanoid torso, bright pink in color. On the ends of its arms, where it hands would be, rest a pair of gleaming greem hooks, each quite elaborate and cruel looking. A number of green fish shapes decorate what body it has, and a its face appears to be a steely mask, with glowing red eyes.

「On a Feeling」 is able to amplify and maintain an emotion felt by a person as it pierces them with one of its hands, forcing their mental state to remain the same until it successfully hooks another.

Despite the apparent weakness, this allows it to increase -any- emotion that the person was feeling as it pierced them, with each blow making it grow stronger and stronger. Stress, fear, and anger all are easy targets for its abilities.

Ooga chaka
>>
O.G Original gangster
Stand Name: O.G. Original Gangster

Stand Ability: [Lifeless Body Creation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lifeless_Body_Creation)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - E

Precision - D

Potential - A

Description: The power to create a body without a soul or brain function. Sub-power of Organic Generation. Variation of Body Creation and Biological Manipulation. The users of this power can create bodies that are in perfect condition and are capable of living and being alive but without a soul or brain function. The user can create bodies that are super powerful if the user is not satisfied with their original bodies. If the user's body already died and incapable of holding their essence, they can...
>>
>http://musichub.wikia.com/wiki/X-Ray_Spex
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Perception

>X-Ray Spex
Power: D
Range: A
Durability: D
Potential: A

X-Ray Spex is roughly one foot tall and dressed like a stereotypical 50's pulp detective. Its head resembles a video camera, and has a long cord coming out of the back of it that can stretch to great distances. The stand user can plug the cord into his or anyone else' eye, allowing the person to see from the stand's point of view. The stand itself is able to instantly spot stand users even when they aren't using their stand, and create a rough analysis of what kind of stand they have. It's practically useless in direct combat however, and the cord can prove to be an extremely vulnerable target.
>>
What is your dream campaign?
>>
>>47053323
Anon was referencing Kraftwerk's ability. It's a Stand in Part 5.
>>
>>47059573
Basically anything that would let me use my villain stand Daft Punk.
I've been writing up a campaign to hopefully do this, something kind of part IV slice of life meets part VI, but I only have about three and a half stands currently written up.
>>
>>47061141
Btw famalam im borrowing your Daft Punk stand for my upcoming campaign
>>
>>47021070
Swedish House Mafia
>>
>>47061389
Hell yeah, go ahead. My campaign probably won't be done for a while. Currently stuck on making the florence and the machine act stand. I'm just happy the idea is being used.
>>
>>47061484
Why that
>>
File: AWAKEN.jpg (76 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.jpg
76 KB, 500x281
Awaken my Thread!
>>
>a campaign where every stand user is some kind of animal
Would you play it?
>>
>>47064047
>Watership Down X Jojo
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>47054375
Robots with number-themed Stands huh? I considered this myself, I might know a couple good names...

[Death Math]
[69423]
[One]
[Revolution 909]
[Formula 409]
[68 State]
[19-2000]
[5/4]
[M1 A1]
[06 25.3°N 91.7°E]

that's about all i got.

>>47064208
I even got a stand for it: [Earth Sign Man]

[Earth Sign Man] is a suit stand for a horse, that makes the user (a horse) appear superficially to be made of dirt, twigs and branches. [Earth Sign Man] allows the user to pass through anything blocking its path whilst galloping. It also grants the user increased strength, dexterity and endurance. However, it cannot be used forever, and it cannot control its intangibility; the easiest way to stop [Earth Sign Man] and its user from trampling you is, counterintuitively, to stand tall in front of it. You're not a victim being trampled, you're in the way - and ESM will go right through.

ESM is good for escapes and chases, and can compete in physical combat, but is fairly easily outsmarted. The user is vindictive and cruel, owing to a life under harsh masters.
>>
Here's a stand from Daft Punk anon. I decided to skip on finishing The Machine for now, since that fourth act is proving to be a pain in the ass to figure out.

Stand Name: 「Fury Oh Fury」
Speed: E
Durability: A*
「Fury Oh Fury」 appears as a pair of leather gauntlets fused with Cestus. These gauntlets go up to the elbow, where they end in tufts of some kind of scaled leather, and are crossed with eight separate fastening belts. The Cestus portions of 「Fury Oh Fury」 are layered in half-octahedral spikes, which extend about half an inch from the scar-patterned knuckle.
「Fury Oh Fury」 has single ability, called 「Light Me Up」, which increases the user’s power and durability proportional to their anger. The angrier the user gets, the more they shrug off blows and the more destructive their fists become. 「Fury Oh Fury」 does not modify any attacks with the power beyond the fists, but anything manipulated by said fists benefits from 「Light Me Up」. The stand does not actually prevent damage accrued over the course of its use, but instead makes its user able to ignore injury and continue functionality through injury.
>>
>>47064499
We can't forget the most obvious name, of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3f-JwOGO1A
>>
>>47064499
「Number 9」
「1999」
「Song 2」

>>47064047
>>47064208
>>47064499
Yes, this does sound like a fun and cool guy game.
>>
>>47064047
>a whole swarm of bees share a single stand
>>
>>47066899
I think you mean "hornets".
>>
Hey manif your reading this sorry about not emaling back for two weeks about the game. Completley slipped my mind.
>>
>>47067790
apparently so my grammar slipped my mind too
>>
>>47064047
I made an animal with a stand; an Albino alligator whose stand.... Potty Air I think it was? ....allows the beast to turn into smog and float around poisoning junk.
>>
File: img000001.png (2 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
2 MB, 780x1200
This needs a name and an idea for an act three.

『』This stand materializes as a pair of miniature dice lava lamps that glow purple and orange. When the user rolls the dice they have a chance to receive a random weapon based on a 1-10 roll. The weapons range from mundane to insanely destructive. All weapons that are created from the roll all have a purple and orange color scheme. The stands Act Two form gains a humanoid form with a black and orange color scheme on its body and a mini slot machine in its chest with a lever. This ability is, 『Angel With A Shotgun,』allows the user to play the slot machine and gain a weapon based on a fusion of two or three item in the stands slot machine. The user can only have one weapon at a time.
Act 1: Power: ? Speed: ? Range: A Precision: ? Durability: ? Learning: B

Act 2: Power: C Speed: D Range: C Precision: C Durability: B Learning: C
>>
>>47069223
Luck be a Lady?
>>
>>47069289
sold
>>
What is a good way to have a stand poison something?
>>
>>47069505
what do you mean
>>
>>47069505
touch it.
throw something at it.
Think at it.
Really, almost any method of poisoning is good, even if it's something like automated drones that "sink" into things to deliver it. Go nuts.
>>
what would be a good stand for Uptown Funk?
>>
>>47069553
I am in need of a way to poison stuff with a stand; I've got all the basic ideas down I just... lack an interesting way to get it there.
>>
>>47069853
Make the poison itself weird, not just conventional toxin damage.
>>
>>47054375
So would wrongness mean morally wrong as well as wrong in terms of eldritch geometries?
>>
The two comments above were me, forgot to namefag.
>>
>>47067229
>Japanese Giant Hornet stand users
Jesus
>>
File: img000001 (2).png (2 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001 (2).png
2 MB, 780x1200
Any character art you guys feel like sharing?
>>
>>47073751
Here's the item that I'm going to base the design of the Crystal Blue stand I've been talking about off of.

>yfw you can't draw
>yfw trying to stat an item-bound stand
>>
>>47071332
First draft, no, as it only changes parts of people.
Second draft maybe, if people in the area would disapprove.
Third draft not unless someone got called out on it.

>>47069853
The stand bleeds, and the user's blood is also the poison.
Hypodermic needle fingers that slowly fill and can be squirted/injected/fired off to inject/etc.
A long, greasy tongue leaves it on contact.
The stand's torso is a furnace; Adding fuel to the fire makes toxic smoke no matter what's burning.

>>47069591
Automatic stand that locates a target, 'delivers' something, waits about thirty seconds for a 'reply', then delivers the 'reply'. So if it punched you in the face (the sent 'message') and you punched it back a bunch, it would return to its user and punch them as hard as you'd punched it. A little hard to reply when the original message was 'A grenade', though.

>>47073751
Thanks for reminding me, I ran across these the other day.
>>
>>47074793

>>47064047
I remember the fan part prospectus for Jolly Jonesy... I think the biggest challenge would be trying to get all the exposition for what the fuck is even going on with the art if everyone is nearly mute.
>>
>>47074822
The nose looks like a boob and you can't unsee it

>>47065936
>>47064989
>>47064499
Yeeesssss.
>>
>>47074840
And one more. I'm thinking
>>47074793
「Interstella 5555」
>>47074822
「Built To Last」
>>47074840
「Heart of Gold」
>>
File: 1412533450613.jpg (83 KB, 586x834) Image search: [Google]
1412533450613.jpg
83 KB, 586x834
>>47074943
>>
「Revolving Door」 takes the form of a large claw hammer.

This Stand has the ability 「Foggy Day」 : the user may hammer anything, even mid-air, and affix an invisible 'nail' there. By placing multiple nails, the user creates a 2D geometric shape in 3D space. This space is invisible, and affects any object which passes through it. Any object or being which passes through a shape becomes 'lost'. A person will forget what they are doing, a bullet will miss, a Stand may end up targeting the wrong person. The nails can be removed by a Stand, destroying the shape, but this requires very intense observational skills to even spot a nail. The Stand's main weakness is the time required to create one of these shapes- it requires at least three nails to make the simplest shape. Still, if the user manages to prepare a trap, any victim can fall completely into any trap the user wants.
>>
>>47033591
Question, was it on purpose or a typo that Potential: D has three SFX wheras Potential: C has 4 SFX, when Potential D is supposed to me more "powerful." I mean, C DOES have more power-dice, but more SFX, thats potentially more powerful in a lot of ways.
>>
>>47069853
Maybe the poison "creeps" along surfaces, looking for an opening to crawl into?
>>
「The Spine」 appears vaguely humanoid, with the arms and upper torso of a muscular man, a floating sphere for the lower torso, and a tripod-like set of legs. It has no head or neck, simply a completely flat area on the shoulders.
This Stand has the ability 「Au Contraire」 : the Stand may plant its legs in place, making it incredibly hard to shift. In this planted state, the arms are used to defend it as the sphere revolves at very high speeds. Doing this, the Stand extends a field into the area around it, which affects every living being except for the user. This field prevents every living creature within it from moving as long as they are touching the ground, or something which is itself touching the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1500x1500
『』fire vision stando 『』
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URFlaSWf1tw
>>
File: RGWgfhQ.jpg (202 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
RGWgfhQ.jpg
202 KB, 1000x876
Bump
>>
>>47064499
>[M1 A1]
If this stand doesn't contain some allusion to the into of the song with Muds yelling "HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE!", I will be slightly miffed.
>>
>>47073507
Their Stand would be Desert Rose. Which causes hallucinations of turning into marble whenever someone in its range is stung by the hornets
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IyJWORyV-Y
[Cake By The Ocean]?
>>
>>47033454
Since the Calabi Yau connects to all points in space, could Ozzy use it to travel around?
>>
>>47075839
DIY Bermuda Triangles? Fucking rad, original, and based on a song from one of my favourite albums.

User's name gotta be Maxwell tho.

>>47080212
I'm thinking some kind of "phase shift"; the Stand can take people into another dimension of sorts, where they can physically affect the world, but are effectively invisible and inaudible to the rest. Nor can the affected person see other people, or things they touch that are smaller than them. If a person was thrown through a wall, the victim would see the wall break, but not the person going through. If that person then picked up a piece of debris, it would vanish as long as they held it, and reappear if they threw it.

The reverse is true - anything the victim touches while "phased out" becomes invisible when they do, but they can still move them.

The user can move between them at will, but only when nobody can see them.

Pretty much it turns people into poltergeists.
>>
「Mongoloid」 is a Stand which looks like a large, white, fleshy worm, with a fanged mouth and an elaborate frill which expands when it opens its mouth.

This Stand has the ability 「Happier Than You」 : it is able to shoot waves of vibrational frequencies out of its mouth. A droning noise sounds while it is doing this. The thing that makes this ability dangerous is that the Stand is able to learn the resonating frequency of an object by touching it once. By shooting waves of that frequency at that object or being, it can cause major damage, both external and internal. This doesn't really affect Stands, seeing as they aren't made of physical materials most of the time, but it is extremely dangerous to enemy Stand users.
>>
>>47064536
Here's another one for y'all's perusal.

Stand Name: 「Snow Patrol」
Durability: D
Range: A*
「Snow Patrol」 appears as a humanoid figure of about human size, clad in a strange parody of a policeman’s uniform. Snow Patrol’s skin is a pale blue, covered in stylized snowflake designs underneath a policeman’s patrol shirt left unbuttoned. Underneath the shirt is a void of snowy, white stars. Snow Patrol has a nose-less face, and glasses on its face that resembles a cross between snow-blind goggles and aviator sunglasses. On its hat in the place of a badge is a stylized golden snowflake.
「Snow Patrol」 has the power to designate “zones” where its power is active. These zones can be no more than one city block, and once designated, cannot be changed for at least one hour. Inside the zone, 「Snow Patrol」 can freeze anyone committing a crime in proportion to their crime. Infractions begin to feel cold, while misdemeanors begin to ice over. Felonies start freezing immediately, and the effects of these crimes are multiplicative. The more you perform in the designated “zone” the faster you ice over. Crimes of particular classes also increase the speed of freezing. A class A felony would start with a frozen limb and move on quickly from there, while class E felony might just start at a hand or foot.
>>
>>47086657
Also another to keep the thread bumpin.

Stand Name: 「All Along the Watchtower」
Joker (Theif)
Power: E (B)
Speed: A (C)
Durability: C (E)
Range: A*
Precision: D (A)
Learning: B (D)
「All Along the Watchtower」 is an area stand that manifests by changing the area it designates into a great torch-capped watchtower. This effect warps space and terrain to create the watchtower out of whatever is in the center of the stand’s area of effect. Inside this area of effect, space becomes warped. Distances will seem longer or shorter, directions will change, impossible shapes will be visible, and much of the area follows non-Euclidean geometry. The core of this stand is inside the top of the Watchtower, and is a smoky clear purple sphere, which produces the fire at the watchtower’s top.
「All Along the Watchtower」 also has a secondary ability, by creating two automatic sub stands: 「The Joker」 and 「The Thief」. The former appears as a one meter tall purple and lavender humanoid with gold filigree running up its body. It has a classical jester’s hat, and a smooth face resembling harlequin masque. 「The Joker」 has little fighting ability, but is fast and exists to trick and taunt people trapped in the stand at large. It leads people into hazards of a warped environment, and also into the danger of 「The Thief」.
「The Thief」 appears as a one meter tall vaguely insectoid humanoids with a cross between burlap sack and an executioner’s hood over its face. It is a combination of dark purples and blacks in color, and has bright gold eyes. This sub-stand has the ability to “escape” through any area out of sight of someone, teleporting to anywhere else both outside of their field of vision, but inside their possible field of vision. 「The Thief」 is a quick and merciless combatant, preferring stealthy kills facilitated by the 「The Joker」 as it lacks the durability and stamina to last in a long fight.
>>
Would a highschool or mediveal setting work in jojo.
>>
>>47089577
>highschool
So like part 4 if it was focused primarily on the school setting?
>mediveal setting
That would be cool to see, though you might have to focus on a spacific time period. I could see the Ripple/Hamon abilities and vampires working for this setting, though of course, I wonder how creative it could be with stands.
>>
『Thanks to You』
Stand can materialize any inorganic item one can imagine, but it only works on things people other than the user imagines.
>>
>>47089577
Would the stands be folk songs?
>>
>>47089577
>>47091790
Honestly I don't think stands have to be constrained by time period, but I bet you could get some really cool stuff with having people who have anachronous stands, i.e. a medieval peasant with The Emperor.
the big bad doesn't even have to have a particularly fancy stand, it could just be a stand that is a train or something. Suddenly he's an unkillable warlord in his giant iron dragon.
>>
>>47092474
>>47091790
I have fragments of a fan part, and I just kept to the theme.
Only four that had names worked out were 「Sabaton」, 「They Might Be Giants」, 「John Barleycorn Must Die」, and 「Summer Icumen In」.

The idea was mid-crusades shenanigans, with vampires, hamon adepts, and stand arrows and macguffins being relics for either side.
>>
>>47093315
We need Jojo Crusaders. Please, post what you have.
>>
>>47093518
「Sabaton」 is the stand of the part's jojo, Jorin Jourdenete, an incurable flirt, lovertine, and also pretty lazy. Using a sleeping guard's uniform as cover for getting into a party and being discovered ends up with him taking service with an elderly Sir Zeppelli as the latter goes on crusade, and starts picking up the ripple on the long boat ride there. It starts as just a boot (hence the name) that turns physical force into ripple, but goes through two or three acts to end up as an entire suit of armor.
「They Might Be Giants」is a trio of automatic substands that take on the forms and rough abilities of three 'characters' from the last story a group of targets heard. Weird side adventure with a storyteller trying to murder the party for their stuff. Think doppelganger three stooges.
「John Barleycorn Must Die」 was another random one-off, that punishes targets for taking 'shortcuts', whether it's a side trail or in figuring out what it does from leaps of intuition.
「Summer Icumen In」 was going to be Sir Zeppelli's stand, developed in constantinople while hiding in a chapel with reliquaries. It heats things up, be they matter or ideas, but it takes some time to work. Being a devout, crusty old jerk, he mostly sticks with ripple training still, unless things get really serious. Keeps attaching religious import to what's going on, and is fast to correct moral failings on Jojo's part.
The rest is kind of a jumble, but the basic plot involved crusader cities weakened by war falling to vampires, getting stuck with a bunch of caliphate ripple wielders while fleeing said vampires, and eventually running into the one that started this whole mess, with an absurdly broken stand that controls ceramics.
Other characters even less worked out: Literally Nasreddin (now with the ripple!), a jolly standless viking guard, and an inevitable street urchin.
>>
>>47087661
Stand Name: 「Playback」
Learning: A
「Playback」 appears as a humanoid figure composed entirely of cassette recorders. Its body is made of wrapped magnetic tape In the shape of a human, with a chest plate, bracers, and greaves made of plastic cassettes. In the center of the stand is an elaborate contraption, like the cross between a gramophone and an internal combustion engine. Instead of eyes, this stand has a series of floating lights, between six and nine at any given time floating inside the tape that makes up its head.
「Playback」 has the ability to record a five second clip of something within its field of vision and then play back the footage in an area within one hundred feet of the stand. This repeated clip creates phantom projections of the subjects of the clip, who can interact fully with the environment, but only can perform the recorded clip. Playback can make cassette tapes of these recordings, but can make no more than one per day, and the action of doing so is incredibly tiring. The stand may only hold one recording at one time, but can interchange as many cassette tapes as it can carry.
>>
File: aVERAGE nORMAL bOY.png (154 KB, 1626x840) Image search: [Google]
aVERAGE nORMAL bOY.png
154 KB, 1626x840
Bumping with some art that I done for that /qst/ short lived jojo quest
Avery Agejo with [Rock You Like A Hurricane]
>>
Is it possible for someone to get a useless stand due to not living in the right time or place for it to have the greatest effect (Like purple hermit being much less useful in an age without TVs or cameras, or sky high being useless in a place without rods living there), or are they guaranteed to fit in since they are born from the person's psyche, and thus can only manifest from what a person already knows?
>>
>>47095353
>Like purple hermit being much less useful in an age without TVs or cameras
Much less expensive, though.
>>
It's dead, Jim.
>>
>>47097779
Hopefully the threads will have a bit more life during RHCP or Kira, when hype starts up.
>>
>>47095353
Considering that Stands are literally representative of their user's will to fight, or something along those lines, I'd say they're usually indicative of their psyche, thus affect things as is appropriate to their time period. Then again, with all the time travel and cavemen and such we've been dealing with semi-lately...
>>
>>47095977
Purple hermit got used on sand though, it gave Josephu a map.
>>
>>47095302
There should be more Jojo quests. The potential in the setting is basically infinite.
>>
>>47102196
This.
In fact, would anyone here be willing to QM a quest?
>>
let it die guys
>>
>>47105379
no
>>
>>47033591
So, I'm working under the assumption that "higher" potential costs fewer points, but I'm not sure, because that's not explicitely stated.

0=Infinite Points
A=1 point
B=3 Points
C=6 Points
D=10 Points
E=15 Points
None=21 Points
>>
>>47095302
if anyone's curious, 「RYLaH」's ability allows it to control and create centrifugal force in anything it comes into contact with.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.