[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tg/ think of If The Emperor Had a Text To Speech Device?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
What does /tg/ think of If The Emperor Had a Text To Speech Device?
>>
i like it
>>
I don't like it.
>>
I'm unsure whether I like it or not
>>
>>47013005
It's a fun series that will probably make anyone who's 40k wise laugh. I'm almost certain that AlfaBusa uses this site. I can't wait until the other Primarchs are discovered. Next should be Corax or Jaghatai and the last two will be Sanguinius and Horus.
>>
>>47013005
Started out fine but it just turned into a lame fanfic by someone who doesn't even know that much about the lore they're using.
>>
Enjoyed it before it became someones pet to make meme images for and kept bringing it up like it was the highest form of entertainment in our current year.
>>
File: 1460083726672.png (645 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460083726672.png
645 KB, 1000x1000
i think that this thread is remade every other day and you should form your own opinions
>>
File: 1416271429604.jpg (527 KB, 1225x700) Image search: [Google]
1416271429604.jpg
527 KB, 1225x700
I don't like that the episodes keep getting longer and longer, and keep on stretching out the humor until there's barely nothing to laugh at. They keep trying to be fairly serious, which makes the characters come off as stupid or inept instead of comical and lovable.

And even then, it all started out as a series that was just people making meta-complaints through the Emperor about things they didn't like in 40k. Sure, I could sympathize, but it's just not the kind of humor I like - why not actually make fun of things from a more in-universe perspective? Everyone goes throughout their horrible days and you giggle about how silly and stupid they are - you don't just sit and listen to someone tell you how stupid things are.
>>
corgis are funny, they have small legs.
>>
>>47013080
>>47013267
>>47013299
Ask not the Eldar a question...
>>
>>
>>47014035
On mobile rn, what's the sorce for the pic?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.