[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Monopoly even on there What the fuck is this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ECkYukd.jpg (341 KB, 900x2157) Image search: [Google]
ECkYukd.jpg
341 KB, 900x2157
>Monopoly even on there
What the fuck is this shit
>>
>Hardest rules ever
>Axis and Allies

Who the shit made this?
>>
>>46998436
>Who the shit made this?
Yes, its shit.
Not only that but this
>>Hardest rules ever
should be
would you complain if the game was complex.

The thing is no one specifically want hard rules, people want something that on their opinion is a good gameplay, but some will prefer simpler games, even if that leads to worse gameplay
>>
>>46998727
not only that but it has the choice
"chess is too cliche?"
in theory the picture would finds pecifically what I want to me, but there, the picture is wanting me to decide if I want some specific game or not
>>
>>46997631
Monopoly is an absolutely excellent game if you want to illustrate the compounding nature of capital and, well, monopolies. It's pretty shit if you actually want to have fun, though.
>>
It referred me to Puerto Rico so the chart is obviously broken, Cuba is a way better version of the concept.

>>46998436

Seriously, that's barely even scratching the surface of complexity for a wargame.
>>
>Path for Magic
First result I got And I do play magic.
>>
>>46997631
Apparently small world is a game for children.
>>
>>46997631
...They think one should have straight As to play Scrabble?
>>
Someone came from Reddits front page I see
>>
>>46997631
>All players in until the end
>Risk
That doesn't sound like any Risk game I've played.

Also, how did Pillars of the Earth get paired next to Carcassonne?
>>
>>46999425
Playing Scrabble with retards is suffering, they clog the board with one and two letter words
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.