[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chain Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So tg, tell me about chain weapons, when then rev do the go VROOOOM or BRRBBRBRBRBRRBR or RIMNIMNIMNIMNIM. and how do the motors not get clogged with flesh?
>>
You wrote it like a shitpost, but it's still a legit question.
>>
>>46994895
well? what noise dose the engine make and how dose it keep running? and what the fuck powers it.
>>
>>46994822
My group went with the idea that some are promethium based and sound like chainsaws while others have an electric motor and merely whirr like a hedge trimmer on steroids.

And the motors don't get clogged with flesh and other assorted material because the design is highly advanced. Like honestly, the design is thousands of years ahead of what we have on Earth. That's the thing with the Imperium in WH40k, they have some really advanced tech which they can produce and it's almost mundane for them while other stuff they use is outdated because they don't entirely comprehend how all their stuff works and the schematics/rituals for building stuff aren't being shared to everyone.
>>
>>46994822

Mine go RUMRUMRUMRUMRUM.

They are possessed by the souls of pirates, and they don't give a shit about clogging or motors.

Yar.
>>
>>46994953
nice.... but i prefer and RIMNIMNIMNIMNIM
>>
>When you are revving it up for the first time
VROOOM
RIIIIM RIIIM RIMIM

>When you are letting it run idly
BRRBRBRBRBRRBRBRBRR

>When it grinds againt a metal surface
VREEEEEEE VREE VREE VREEE

>When it grinds against flesh
SHHHHRAHH SHRAHHHH SHRHHHAAHHH
CHOPCHOPCHOPCHOPCHOP
>>
>>46995427
i like you
>>
>>46995427
>>When it grinds against flesh
>SHHHHRAHH SHRAHHHH SHRHHHAAHHH
>CHOPCHOPCHOPCHOPCHOP
If we are actually modeling on real chainsaws, flesh should be a tearing cloth+splashing sound.
>>
File: machine spirits.jpg (84 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
machine spirits.jpg
84 KB, 720x479
>>46994822
Seriously. It's crazy future-tech.
>>
>>46994822
It has a linear motor wrapped around the edge of the bar, and the chain rides on top of that like a tiny maglev train with sharpened edges. Basically it doesn't jam because there are no moving parts except for the chain.
>>
Chainsaws were always meant to cut flesh. They were invented as surgical instruments for obstetricians, and then were adapted for cutting trees.
>>
>>46994822
I don't use a chaingun as a lathe and horribly mangle people with the barrel.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.