[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I was only 9 years old >I loved the space wolves so much,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the space wolves so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Leman Russ every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Leman Russ is love" I say; "Leman Russ is life"
> /tg/ hears me and calls me a fegget
>I know they were just jealous of my devotion for the space wolves
>I called /tg/ a cunt
>They call me a faggot and send me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my ass hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Leman Russ
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference."
>He grabs me with his powerful metal hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Leman Russ
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Leman Russ
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Leman Russ
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>/tg/ walks in
>Leman Russ looks them straight in the eyes and says "Never forget this. When night comes again, as it surely will, only your brotherhood will protect you. Preserve it, and you will endure. Let it fracture, let it fail, and i tell you truly: our time, humanity's time, will be over."
>Leman Russ leaves through my window
>Leman Russ is love. Leman Russ is life.
>>
ur not funny tho
>>
File: purge.jpg (324 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
324 KB, 1500x1125
Worst Chapter should be considered heretics for being furrie scum
>>
You should go drink bleach, my boy.
>>
All of you fucking suck. Dark Angels master race
>>
>>46992224
Only heretics and xeno scum can be killed by bleach, as bleach is used to purify, and only the loyal nonfurfag chapters of the Imperium of man are pure.
>>
>>46992157
You left out the part where he turned into a corgi and rolled around on the carpet
>>
>>46992157

That's pretty gay.
>>
File: yeah.........jpg (55 KB, 464x355) Image search: [Google]
yeah.........jpg
55 KB, 464x355
>>
>>46992460
Oh god Bleach guy is that you.
>>
>>46992242
Dark Angels suck just as much as the Space Wolves
>>
Ultramarines best marines
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.