[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 12
File: megatower.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
megatower.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 39 (1d100)

"Alright so we been ordered to upgrade the defenses. I already have some people on the inside trying to get the defense systems back online. We meanwhile will use the plans from Ginny to upgrade our defe-"

Suddenly from behind the speaking manager a certain previously quiet and sullen tower on the peak of a mountain suddenly starts to light up in mass. With a large blinking neon sign stating Maticico Corporate Megatower.

"Fuck. Some dumbass must of rewired things wrong...stupid motherfuckers. Literally advertising our existence. Well at least its quiet and we can still fi-"

*rumbles*

Suddenly the megatower suddenly had huge slabs of fortified super material fall off crashing in the mountain with an extremely loud BANG below only to not stop as it kept tumbling down causing an even louder avalanche. When it finally settled a suddenly naked still tower was blinking brilliantly and those slabs just 'happened' to create a perfect route up.
>>
File: 1461885682176.jpg (306 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
1461885682176.jpg
306 KB, 1280x849
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>46988834

"...You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. What the HELL happened?"

A worker replied "we were using the material unit to upgrade the defense plating by adding some more fortification but to do it we sorta had to pop it out of place...and it fell."

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS-"

Meanwhile some sentries were looking at the now exposed and naked tower before stating.

"Well good news is there is NO possible way there is someone out there stupid enough to think this isn't a obvious fucking trap."

Meanwhile at a certain location.

"Don't you just love these romantic movies oh and these audiobooks about teen romance? Oh no I am running out..."

"YES! We are SAVED," now the captive bane soldiers were weeping tears of happiness. Previously there was truly no escape as with their eyes open they were forced to watch those god awful moves, with them closed they had to listen to those book, and even in sleep they were forced to 'dream' according to what she wanted.

That was when however she noticed a certain building.

"OOH I bet they have some more!"

With that a certain figure suddenly vanished and those on guard duty noted a figure walking up a mountain

"Ah son of a bitch there actually was someone that stupid...alright lads get into formation."

"Wait a second isn't that-"

"ITS HER."

"REAVER!"
>>
oh hey Genie,running on a friday?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46988974
meanwhile in a hidden bunker.

"I KNEW this bunker would be a good idea. Ah I just realized I forgot..."

"Forgot what," chirped an AI.

"My kids. Ah well I am sure they'll be fine!"

"...You forgot your own kids?"

"Yup!"

"You are a terrible parent. Remember there is a reaver back there?"

"I know like I said I am sure they'll be fine!."

"...I am literally speachless."

"really? I didn't even know that was possible for AI..."

"Your not going to go back?"

"They'll be fine and fuck no."

"...You are fucking awful parent and even a worse person."

"Why thank you!"

Turn 47
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve the base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 16 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(500 Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Low
>>>>>Medicine: Average
>>>>>Health: Average
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: 'radiant'
>>>>>Tech level: Good
>>>>>Reputation: Notso Juicy Target
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: Supply 10
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46988987
Run time has changed. I kept Thursday and am running on the weekend a bit now. Mostly to make up for missed days previously.

As for what days its going to be either Saturdays or Sundays and I run make up days on Friday or sometime during the weekend.

This makes it easier to take advantage of good days for me, times changing, and to make running a marathon easier.

So its a win win win! Utterly full of WIN!

Or until I got kicked off the board to the god awful failure that is the new quest board. At that point I'll just call it quits.

There is enough of a my system out there for others to easily run their own civs. I got most of it completed and its been proven to work.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>46989066
I guess we should talk to the Reaver it the hopes we can make a deal.

"Well met young lady. How may we help one from the city on this wonderful day?"

"Perhaps we can offer a meal at one of our dinning locations? I been told it beats most around here it taste. "

(Dam phone bans.)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46989066
>Call premo use Ceo and make a deal
>we have a reaver problem, make it end now, 10 resource 5 supply budget
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>46989272
Rolling for dialogue
>>
>>46989199
But there will never be another Genie
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46989272
Backing this
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46989366
If you haven't noticed Genie is a fucking dick who has webs with webs worth of plotting and worldbuilding.

>>46989272
"You got any romantic movies and teen love books?"

"Uh..."
>>
>>46989801
>"You got any romantic movies and teen love books?"
"As a matter of fact, we can get some ordered. Not just books but movies, posters, just about anything you'd want ordered on the market.

Hell, I mean. . .if you want we could get toys. . ."
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>46989993
I think you me stress relief.
>>
>>46990031
Mean*

(Crap got work. We got her talking let's just not embarrass the customer and I think we can make it through. )
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46989993
This
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46989993
Roll?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>46989993
"Hm...market? Ah your a remnant bet you would have some good stuff...but most of it will be incomplete...pity. Not to mention you bastards hate sharing what IS completed."

"...So with that in mind as mentor would say 'robbery or hijacking its all about being a thief and thieves have no honor making them untrustworthy' i am a bandit but I am an honorable bandit like him! Which means you either give me a complete copies of what you got or I am going to kill you all. The dead don't need their possessions and so my honor will be intact!"
>>
>>46990377
"Ah, but the saying also goes 'is there not honor among thieves?' for even thieves need a fence to sell and buy from. Elsewise, what good is loot if you have no way to spend it?

Believe it or not, that's where we come in. And we're more than capable of buying and selling to your type as well."
>>
>>46988834

>>46961511
>>>/qst/
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>46990463
"Many megacorps make backroom deals with Shady elements. So what? Loot? Does it look like I am a ravager or can haul it all? I made you an offer."
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46991313
"I understand you want theses stories. We are even willing to give them to you. Yet we can't make more with out something in return or dead."

"If you promise to at least put out a good word to boost business. We can promise to have newer stories for you at a later time. We can even start working on other mediums if your interested."

"So we will give copies of all the tails here. Just let us share the glory of these with others. It would be a shame for book club to be without anything to read."

(Talking and deal making is a pain with out info on what we have and not in person. I will just have to assume this could work. )
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46992178
"...You want a reaver to put out word? Man I always heard you remnant folks were weird...look I don't care. Just give me copies of all of them I want or I WILL know."
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>46992558
"Thank you for you business. We hope to see you again and may fortune shine on your day."

Hopefully a strong woman's word will help boost respect and sales.

So I guess our action will be finish up building and getting those copies made.
>>
... talking killed the game?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46992737
rolling boost
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>46992737
Rolling help
>>
bamp
>>
>>46993703
It happens, especially on off days. Most of the playerbase are used to tuesday/thursday.

They'll trickle in.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46992737
Give her the copies
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>46994233
Not anymore. Tuesdays suck so I ditched them to extend it to the weekends which for some reason is better for me. Used to be weekends were a terrible for me.

>>46992737
trade has been made and we sorta 'stocked up' so to speak in case of next time. The CEO very nearly wept particularly when he decided to pay a visit to Ginny's place to 'acquire' some fanfics and stuff she did when she was younger...she was less then amused.

He was less then happy to find out she slept with the twins who just so happened to be the kids of Red Jackal...so she pointed out at least she waited till he was away. Payback was done by copying her shameful writings despite much begging. It may cause problems should Red Jackal ever find out...and they were sorta young. Her excuse being 'its legal now because no laws against that sorta thing'.

The CEO has naturally had an extremely shitty earning second place right behind the Fall.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>46994353
Basically I adjusted things according to the changes with the playerbase.

>Turn 48
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 17 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>>>Tech level: Good
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>Materials: Supply 10
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>46994366
>reset our base defenses; pay for the best stuff that preemo/ our manufacturing can handle, spare nothing, pay extra to get it done faster, hire architect heroes and elite badass builders, state of the art everything, use ceo and ginny, make a deal, the whole shebang.
>>
>>46994438
Daaayum son
>>
>>46994438
lol
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46994438
Might as well use copy-cat to double any bonuses from any hired architect heroes.
>>
>>46994438
I love you...and that should boost moral some.
>>
File: 1379003114371.jpg (101 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1379003114371.jpg
101 KB, 640x516
>>46994438
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehrhrheaaaaaaahraaaaaaah
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46994438
"Goddamn how the hell am i going to get the defenses back even with all best stuff from Preemo, our manufacturing, and best quality hires...nearly went fucking broke buying it all."

"Hey boss what if I could do it would you forget about the whole fucking the twins deal?"

"IF you can manage it not only would I forgive everything I would also kiss you."

"...how about a big ass fuck bonus instead?"

"Deal."

"Good."

That was when she pushed a button on a remote control in her hand. As it was pushed suddenly a grinding sound and tumbling rocks be heard falling...as suddenly those fallen slabs started to get lifted back up. Turned out there was a massive chain tied to the bottom half that was buried underneath and by rock. Slowly they were lifted back into place with a soft wham. That wasn't the only thing. Suddenly an AI system sparked to life stating defense systems were being restarted and turrets awaken. A massive shield rose up the mountain crackling with energy and rippling gently like water.

"...you have GOT to be kidding me," muttered the CEO in shock. "You had this the ENTIRE time? Literally at a push of the FUCKING button?"

"Yup."

"...WHY did you wait till now to push it?"

"Payback for the whole digging up my fanfics and not enough power, also knew it would come in handy for a bonus for instance...particularly large one at when should we be in a tough spot."

"Goddamn it I hate you SO fucking much right now...how the hell did you end up a mere chief engineer with that plotting goddamn woman you would make an excellent corp exec and HOW?"

"Well I DID design this place every nut and bolt included and naturally why WOULDN'T I have such a button?"

"Point taken...i fucking hate you so much right now. ALL that money...WASTED."

"Not really."

"Why?"

"Well I DID plan for some upgrades..."

"...So you embezzled everything didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Fuck me girl how the hell did you end up a engineer and not a fucking executive..."
>>
>>46995476
I can feel the toe curling hatred in this post
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46995476
>>46995476
Oh fuck what now."

"About that promotion..."

"Promotion? REALLY after what you JUST pulled?"

"Just watch and TRY to deny me it without ending up with a revolt on your hands...I dare you."

"well...what is?"

"Look!"

"A paintjob? Reall-no fucking way. You CAN'T be fucking serious. A STATUE of YOU right outside my GODDAMN office AND room?"

"Yup."

"...what did I do to ever deserve this?"

"Payback is a bitch."

"Wait why is there a person wearing our logo and fucking a bandit and...oh god there is EVEN words stating that we 'consort with bandits'. WHY? What the hell is WRONG with you do you have ANY idea what you have done?"

"That is just on one wall..."

"Oh god what have you done now to the other ones."

"Lookie lookie!"

On another wall there showed the lord of war holding a gun standing before a table full of weaponry. Meanwhile behind him were stacks of goods and before him were piles of loot/slaves as payment as figures moved goods to their side. Those listening to his speech were bandits, monsters, mutants, machines, and worse. In the background those same things were taking items. Under the strange image were the words 'Deals for EVERYBODY get yours now!'

"ah oh god...it can't possibly get any worse and i am SO having this all removed."

"Good luck with that...and yes it can."

>>46995532
Yes...imagine it AND he can't afford to get rid of her.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46995754
And so they did.

The next wall after that showed series of shady and not so shady individuals lined up before the company people sitting behind a desk. There was another image showing the company freeing slaves. The words under the image stated "Need a job? We don't judge we exploit everything equally!" The rest of the image showed the varied persons working together in a safe environment with good food, drink, medical, entertainment, and resting quarters.

That however wasn't the worst. The worst image was above the doors of the megatower. There it showed what Ginny did to the Lord of War and her getting a promotion and riches despite it. The words stated "See even if you fuck over your boss this badly you can STILL get promoted!"

"...how does this get you promoted?"

"The fact that the one image is before the freed slavers help relieving them of their anguish, also I bribed a ton of people and those upgrades I sent everywhere are 'top' of the line."

"...What kind of bribes?"

"I brought power back to the entertainment and living benefits systems."

"...fuck."

"Also I bought top of the line and built top of the line goodies. Including using up that Old World material unit and some other items for manufacturing. Mostly restoring beneficial systems including the mind wiping for the ex slaves. Real useful that. Meanwhile some hired architect heroes and some elite builders restored everything somewhat while taking a cut of course, also did some expansion work beneath the mountain. Expanding the tower and enjoying a cut. Naturally everything defense wise is back and everything else...somewhat. No completely fixing all that without prefall resources and expertise."

"That couldn't POSSIBLY be everything i bought...

"The rest meanwhile...was embezzled obviously and like i said just TRY not giving me that promotion."

"...I hate you so fucking much."
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>46996026
Ginny did indeed get that promotion and everybody(but the CEO) loved her.

>Turn 49
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 2 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Materials:
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46996060
Let's work on that Moral, Staff party! I would say Invite Bane but...you know...no drugs. Unless they wanna bring and share? May find some people with hidden talent?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>46996060
Lets get the Bane Company to go on a salvage run again. We are getting low on resources right now.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46996489
fuckit why not
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>46996489
Supporting. Hopefully they find something to boost our people moral
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>46996489
Roll
>>
Arent we supposed to do these in /qst/ now?
>>
>>46999227
maybe when it's working right
>>
>>46999644
Are you retarded or what?
>>
>>46999700
>checked
And nah just lazy i've heard it aint working right, So I assumed that's why. But why so angry?
>>
>>46999741
Im not angry, you are saying its broken when nothing is broken about it. What exactly is broken then? Can you not check for yourself?
>>
>>46999832
(Not them) It was said earlier that Op >>46989199 view it to be awful.

Also the new board is being tested. So people don't have to if they don't want to host there. I do love the add-ons like the 1000 text limit.

Yet as is the rage from change has not been the best thing at the moment. (People drawing dicks and the like. ) Although I love those quest that been drawing out the actions. Like the bandit that sales knifes and the helping fairy one (I like the chicken cat).
>>
>>47000202
It seems fine to me, there are a load of threads in the 100s already and pretty much none in /tg/ and thats with the big ones holding back to see what happens.
>>
Hey Genie would you mind releasing what is scattered to the winds in some kind of order so other folk can run should the worst in fact happen?
>>
>>46999832
>>46999832
>What exactly is broken then?
Have they fixed the problem where threads are automatically autosaged after 48 hours despite posts/bumps.

Because we definitely run this quest longer than 48 hours.
>>
>>47000378
Just checked, they bumped it up to 72.

Why though?

There isn't an autosage limit on /tg/, and quests are by nature more continuous/longer than other /tg/ threads. I'd much rather keep everything to the same thread for a week, than make a new thread every three days and have 3 separate threads that week. Makes reading this on an archive annoying.
>>
>>47000378
They keep bumping it higher and considering its a trial theyll continue to do so presumably as long as peole ask for it
>>
>>47000423
Well, 72 hours is definitely better than 48. But having one in the first place seems pretty arbitrary.

I feel a quest playerbase/gm knows how long they run. If they have a daily session once a week, they stop posting and it bumps off the day. If they run for a long time, then they know how to keep it up. To each their own. This quest doesn't always run for a week but often times it does and its more convenient that way.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47000259
A compilation already exists somewhere I don't know where and it will take me time to compile it again(mostly due to notes getting lost as well as digging through my world notes to find the system ones).

I feel like my playerbase has changed so much and it seems to have grown smaller no one gets certain references anymore so i stopped bothering. I feel rather outdated and it feels like it wont be so bad to step down anymore.

Feels like my retirement is nearing especially with how things are going. Feels oddly right to leave and feels like its going to be soon. I feel a strange sense of rightness about it and melancholy...real shame given feels like i hit my stride with how corps were in the Pre Fall.

Its a refreshing change of pace for me but if I step down it may let others step up. My way of operating is just too damned niche and feels like its also oppressive to other prospective QMs.

>>47000202
Its retarded to start a board for something that has literally been in decline for years. Not to mention there just isn't enough QMs and players to keep an ENTIRE board alive.

QMing is a pain in the ass and good ones don't grow on trees. There is no way its going to work and that isn't even getting into the fact that the ones who made the board clearly have no idea how quests work.

Really makes me wonder how the hell they could of possibly thought it to be a good idea...
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47003102
Been QMing for years and it doesn't feel like I have a whole lot to show for it.

Anyway got side tracked I was initially posting to state that I am going to be running rather late today but I will try to run tomorrow.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47003102
>>46996489
Consesnsus bump
>>
>>47003102
I believe the link for it is in my Google docs. I will have to post it when I get home.

As for the other stuff I can't speak for the others. I know I have a bad habit of not getting things or saying o our engineer is probably related of the guy engineer in the gear heads. ( I am bad with names so I could be wrong. )

>>47003130
You have a small group, but they been true to ya. Take it as you choose to.
>>
bamping
>>
>>47003102
Your compilation request.

>A list of the old games.
ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufBecUILGaUawnuV62JSrMBHDdhisZF1VqIP1wr90T4/edit

>The system notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1juKLYsjVcjlb5kdNycM7YEUI29uWCdqCUnijWAWympM/edit
>>
b
ump
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47007703
very noice.

You just earned yourself two special units.

I will need to figure them out but one of them is going to be tek bandits.

>>46996489
Bane Company dispatched to kill. Meanwhile some of our own forces follow up behind to scavenge things. The operation is great success and Red Jackal even returns.

>Turn 50
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 10 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>Materials:
>>
File: 1461776174288.jpg (59 KB, 736x1160) Image search: [Google]
1461776174288.jpg
59 KB, 736x1160
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47009872
I think we could do with 1 special craftsmen to make random trinkets to sell. I want to add into our shops selection. If not entertainers to write, tell stories or act in movies to sell. Hell I would even be down for candy makers.

I think this turn we should see if we can improve the ammo we can make for Bane Company. I feel they and we would like more fire power.

Otherwise thinking we take a survey of our customers in Bane Company, Preemo and our civ for wants and improves we could make.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47010074
Tek Bandits are the only bandit unit who specializes in tek. ALL bandits have a healthy amount of respect for em especially given the peculiar...'improvements' they can come up with. Some of those improvements are very nasty. Tek bandits in a bandit faction given their love of tech and the bandits ability to auto upgrade can lead to terrible(awesome) things.

If you ever wondered why bandits have such strange techs and augmentation available you can thank nearby tek bandits. Sometimes its Crazy units responsible but they are actually more likely to delve into magic and psi then tek.

Tek Bandits have the highest concentration of Bandit Engineers and Researchers. They are able to compensate bandit tech penalty by their clever machinations and their jury rigging is second only to the survivors.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47009872
>>47010074

Figure out a method of attaining the rarer materials required to build our shield generators. In the meantime Armaments, lets upgrade our quality, that will breed the need for quantity.
>>
>>47010190
Well that would lend us craftsmen. We could probably end up with toys that out last us.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47009872
Let's keep working on our morale by having the engineer improve the standard of living.

Some nice art deco along with actually improving the tower infrastructure with living ammenities and better facilities. More comfortable and spacious rooms, easier access to cafeterias and water, more infirmaries, etc.

That will lead to improved pop growth
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47010074
>>47010225
these
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47010225
>>47010074
Okay, fine, I'll switch to these
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47010074
The problem with better ammo is more a question of tech then material. We basically are unable to mass produce basic ammo rounds but nothing special or fancy. No elemental rounds for instance or anything like AP or anti flesh(useful against fucking zombies as well as other relatively light targets). So our engineers started to deal with the basics swiftly developed some AP rounds and believe soon they should also figure out some ammo for lighter targets. Fancier ammos like elemental, plasma rounds, or EMP as well as others will be quite problematic however but Bane would LOVE getting their hands on that stuff the most. Especially missiles they would love to be able to enjoy instead of the dumb rockets or relatively shoddy as well as expensive missiles that are easily available.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47011178
>Turn 51
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 11 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(600 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:
>>
File: 1460659863915.jpg (299 KB, 1690x1058) Image search: [Google]
1460659863915.jpg
299 KB, 1690x1058
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47011191
We have those tech bandits, correct? Let us buy some gear for them and set up shop. Work on boosting our tech to make better ammo.

Get Ginny Bobo on this as well. I think we could spend some time on this one and their skill will help move it along.

For better ammo!
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47011257
Bandit Corp Ahoy
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47011191
I have another idea.

I really want to get Bandit City on our side. And with 1k pop we finally have the ability to build one!

Let's build a behemoth. Build it to spec using the Tek Bandits influence but also Ginny's leadership. It will take a few turns, but when this thing is ready to roll our friends are really gonna like their gift.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47011257
I'll back that.

>>47011392
Let's do this after we set up shop for the Tek bandits. It will help them build it faster.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47011257
Vote
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47011257
This
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47011257
New ammo has been developed. Outside of certain suggestions more advanced munitions will be harder to work out. As for the tek bandits they brought their own gear and mostly volunteered due to our facilities. They have taken interest in the tech.

>Turn 52
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 12 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(700 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47012289
>They have taken interest in the tech.
Good. Let's let them get familiar.

The best way for that? Let's all get together to build a Bandit Behemoth from scratch. They get familiar with our stuff, we get familiar with their ways, and Bandit City gets improved relations with us.
>>
File: 1461727429158.jpg (1017 KB, 1920x1134) Image search: [Google]
1461727429158.jpg
1017 KB, 1920x1134
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47012289
Now that is done we add it to the list of buyable items and move to the big project.

>>47011392
Building a behemoth with Tek Bandits influence and also Ginny's leadership. Something worth it to our special customers.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47012422
>>47012411
Rolling
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47012411
>>47012422
Build big!
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47012411
>>47012422
Bandit Behemoth under construction. The project is only possible thanks to the Tek Bandits agreeing to share some of their plans with Ginny and she made the modifications required to make it possible. However its going to take some time not to mention put a notable dent in our fuel supply to powerup the damned hulking thing. Its going to take a few turns for it be constructed assembly included.

Good news is the bandits are so excited they are willing to share some of their 'tek' with us during the building process. If we are lucky we may be able to successfully harvested a few techs during the process.

>Turn 53
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Materials:
>>
File: 1450585258510.jpg (114 KB, 757x808) Image search: [Google]
1450585258510.jpg
114 KB, 757x808
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47012537
Well CEO I hope you are ready to make another fuel trade soon.

Otherwise we are keeping on with the same crew and action.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47012537
Lets get another fuel deal going ready for when we need it rather than wait. It's the Lord of War's time to shine
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47012593
Support
>>
>>47012644
I get where you are coming from, but i would hate to lose the build up effect on the current project.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47012644
rolling to save that roll
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47013094
Rolling for epic(either way)
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47012644
Fuel day arranged. We gained a shipment but had to divert our payment from Preemo the bandit city into a different form and deliver it boot. The ghouls oddly true to their word send us the fuel as requested.

Meanwhile construction on the bandit behemoth continued. Sadly we were unable to acquire any tek so far besides the bandit behemoth blueprint.

>Turn 54
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Materials:
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47013194
Keep at it. Building all the way.

So who do y'all think we will piss off once this thing is done?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47013194
>F. Scout
the surrounding area i wanna know if we have anything lurking about.

second get on the horn with Team Thunder, ask how they are doing?
>>
>>47013241
team thunder...
>>
>>47013276
Well it's a good thing Bane Company likes fighting those types.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47013241
Vote. Honestly I'm not sure entirely who is watching. I don't really understand why we even want this thing particularly, we dont exactly have anybody to kill or have much of a military to speak of but it's pretty cool so fuck it.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47013241
Construction continues...

>Turn 55
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Materials:
>>
File: 1461775441111.jpg (150 KB, 900x946) Image search: [Google]
1461775441111.jpg
150 KB, 900x946
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47013488
More toys for the gathering of other civs into the corp. I bet if we wanted to we could ally or remove all the other bandits. Then take this area for our faction. Granted I would like it if we could go for old world. Yet i'm fine with just fueling the wars of others while we get free crap for it.

>>47013642
>Keep on working
Finishing soon? I hope so. I want to see if we can finish up the rail system now for trading and faster moving between our "not" bandit ally Bane Company.

Hell I would love a think tank to be found so we can make new ammo types quicker.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47013642
give team thunder a call, long time no chat. Hows thing going?

>A
those old labs
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47013749
Vote
>>
Later, bump.
>>
bumpuru
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47013642
>>47013749
Keep on building!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47013749
Rolls
>>
By the way guys we really need to decide on our end game. Right now we are setting ourselves up for a hostile takeover.

I suggest as we develop our gear and equipment we keep ourselves a tier above most of our customers. I think bots are a good way ahead in this regard, we can build squads of 1 person/4 robots whom run support, or go drone heavy.
>>
>>47019478
Going bot heavy means we will need to improve security on them. Unless we want to get hijacked or have viruses take hold.

Maybe we can get an AI to help. That is if we can get one we can trust.
>>
>>47019478
We'll need to absolutely gain the full faith and confidence of bandit city as a start, potentially integrating with them down the line to prevent that sort of worry.

Historically we've been very succesful the more factions we integrate into us. Eventually i want us to become something akin to a bandit megacorp supplier, protected and in symbiotism with a unified bandit warhost possibly under Bane.
>>
>>47019478
>>47019620
I like the thought process, but seeing as we know very little about the world around us outside of preemo we don't exactly know who or what we might encounter or the effectiveness of bots against them, zombies and monsters we can use bots all day, but against paramilitary or mutants I doubt it. We should have a very diverse army and not rely to heavily on any individual portion of the army
>>47020008
We just need to trade preemo into the fold, they are already unofficially allied with us, and seem to be down with our trade goods, and goals. They are helping us build a freaking behemoth, we couldn't possibly ask for more from them.
>>
>>47020008
Maybe we should ask preemo about their long term goals and how we could secretly help aide them.
We really don't have much in terms of goals now other than growing our business, helping our best customers expand is good for business.
This way we can maybe get dibs on super skilled slaves(workers) and volatile resources that the bandits can't handle
>>
>>47020826
>>47020690
Shift supervisor to insubordinate worker
"You want to stop working? Why? What else do you want to do instead? As a Maticu Co employee you are free to leave at any time, but please consider your options first, we are situated high up on a mountain, do you have mountain climbing experience? The surrounding canyon is filled with slavers, but you already knew that, we bought you from them. Speaking of which you still owe Maticu co 1/8 resource for buying you out of slavery. We aren't monsters, we won't kill you for leaving but you will not be welcome back and we will have to report you to the collections agency in preemo. Look I understand these are shady business practices kid, we are in fact a shady business but it's better than your lot normally deserves So pick up the fucking lathe and press more ammo, I'm docking you a half days pay for wasting my time"
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47013749
Vote
>>
bump for genie
>>
Genie?
>>
Game time soon (?) hype bump.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47013749
Bandit behemoth is now starting to take a recognizable form. While our researchers were available to successfully take a tech. Its a strange weaponized sound system referred to by the bandits as a 'boom box'. Weapons test indicate is a very volatile sonic weapon and even shield system. It relies upon soundwaves and vibrations to both attack and defend.

It is however extremely loud. Given behemoth size this isn't actually much problem considering there is no way for it to be stealthy anyway.

>Turn 56
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 14 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(800 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47026904
I do wonder how well that could work on a helicopter. Just blast sounds on some things from above. Drawing dumb zombies away or drawing to something.

> Well keep on going.
We got a faction to please.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47026904
>>47027584
Keep building it!

I'm loving the boom box tech too. So many uses for that.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47027584
Vote
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47027584
This time around not only did our forces complete its construction they also harvested two bandit techs.

Those techs are MAD Missiles and Nox Rounds. MAD MISSILES is oddly enough the bandit behemoths self destruct and some strange missiles the bandit teks used as ammo. Its power was such that when it struck its target...both the missile and target completely vanished. Nox rounds meanwhile is basically a chemical, radioactive, and toxic waste put together into a bullet. Getting hit guarantees you are about to have a real bad time unless your a mutant but according to the Bandit Teks that is what Nox+ rounds are for. Apparently that type of ammo is one of the few special kinds bandits invented and use. The mixture of radiation, sickness, and chemicals does terrible things to people.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47028204
Sadly our understanding of the MAD missiles is incomplete. We only figured out the self destruct version and how to use the missiles.

Bandit Behemoth+ Constructed.

>Turn 57
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 15 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(900 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47028242
Bandit Payday!

Time to present our gift to Preemo. For all the soldiers and resources they've provided AND for the promise of future payoff if they continue to be ever our friend and ally.

>Give Bandit City their very own Behemoth
>Fuck it let's watch what they do with it, I'm excited to see this thing in action myself
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47028771
Rolling
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47028771
Gifting time
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47028771
Vote
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47028771
"Hm bandit behemoth don't we make our ow-wait a second...its higher quality then what we can make."

"Guess that explains why the tek bandits decided to wander over. So now the question remains...who gets dibs?"

That was indeed a very important question which was argued about by the different before being resolved in a competition. Bandit Behemoths were deployed in mass and the winner would get it. After a very heavy ground pounding, mountain shattering, and canyon collapsing competition a winner finally appeared to claim the prize.

>Turn 58
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your ch0oice
>>>Points: 17 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(1k Preemo)
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47029421
Hm I feel like scouting for a think tank. I want to make a deal for ammunition type research. Then we can provide new things.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47029421
Hmm, they make bandit behemoths do they?

I smell a plot hatching. I have an idea.

>Big action
>Go around the other remnants we discovered. Activate "let's make a deal" and see if there's anything of materialistic or aquirable value they would want. Preferably something they know where it is and if it's attainable.
>In exchange for providing what they want, we'll want more employee's and workers. Or if we can, full integration

>Talk to Bandit City
>Tell them we're willing to build more quality Bandit Behemoths, do the work for them but better and all they need to do is provide the resources for it
>But we need population. And to get population we need to steal shit for other remnants. Give them a list of some of the stuff the CEO would have got from the remnants

>tl:dr get a list of what the remnants want. Have the bandits steal it. We get pop, they get more quality behemoths
>>
>>47029610
lol, looks like we're getting that pop boost you've been pressing for. Happy anon?
>>
>>47029610
Aw shiiiiit
>>47029661
Fuck yes. More pop is exactly what we need. We'll activate those facilities and start pumping out defenses and weapons like crazy and start selling them.

Brass is the new gold baby.
>>
>>47029610
I'm loving this.

I also wonder if the CEO will level up in some way from all the 100 trade actions.
>>
>>47029610
>>We literally buy and sell stolen items for other corps
Shit we really ARE a black market
>>
>>47030095
We are a "gray" market; we don't have morals we have a bank account and a series of risk assessment forms.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47030215
Pretty much.

To the corps the only REAL factual rule they all truly follow is saving money and making money. Everything else is just fluffing. Even the corporate council and court which is 'suppose' to leash em abides by that rule and will generally look the other way so long as its not harmful to the corps and council.

Some would even argue the corp council would come after you if you DIDN'T always follow that unofficial ruling.

>>47029610
We gained a list of what they wanted which was then handed off to the bandits in exchange for more behemoths. Problem is we can't entirely build them all...not to mention it will take time for the bandits to 'acquire' the stuff on the list.

It all goes according to plan otherwise and no one appears to be the wiser of it.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47030366
>Turn 59
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your ch0oice
>>>Points: 19 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(1.1k Preemo)
>>
File: Walls.png (14 KB, 765x564) Image search: [Google]
Walls.png
14 KB, 765x564
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47030366
That is a good sign. And now all we have to do is wait.

>>47030385
I propose while we wait for things to fall into place we prepare for the influx of new pop. Starting with a large concrete wall to be built around a large ring about the tower.

This should be tall and hide any prying eyes for when we lay some farmland and towns around our tower, and we'll be able to integrate additional forts and defenses too.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47030385
Ok, can we use our rare supply to produce a decent set of Plasma Shield generators for personal use, also churn out some NOX ammo for Bane.

We really need to find a think tank and someone to get use rare mat.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47030501
That's an excellent idea. A shield generator for the Tower.

We'll do that first, then the concrete walls.
>>
>>47030385
How good is our personal research Genie?
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47030472
Walls are good
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47030472
I vote for just upgrading the Hydroponics and fish farm. We have that well to get water.

The wall could be good Or we can block any path that isn't our elevator and the railway. Just need a back up like the underground trade for the bandits.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47030813
Hmm, true I forgot we had those. That is a lot more efficient than the farmland for now.

Fine, I'll switch to this.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47030813
fuckit, yeah supporting
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47030813
Yeah, let's get the food going first.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47030813
Rolling
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47030648
Look at your civ starter stats. You haven't done anything to change it so its still the same.

>>47030813
Hydroponics has been expanded increasing the amount of food available to us and placed in storage.

Meanwhile the bandits have successfully gathered the requested goods and delivered them. Then we delivered them to the remnants who than transferred some of their personnel over to us.

>Turn 60
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 2280
>>>Military 300(100 bot)(1.1k Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>
>>47031065
Alright what else is needed for two actions?
>>
>>47031065
Aw yeah baby, 2k pop. That's a great doubling of what we had last turn.
>>
>>47031092
A shit ton more pop mostly.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47031132
Dam that would suck. I was hoping we could use turn two for building for the bandits and the other to explore for our people. Helping the spies and boosting our pop more.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47031065
Use the rare material to produce personal shield generators, lend some samples to Bane for field testing in the field. We need data dammit and tell them to be careful we've never made these before.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47031215
SCIENCE

Corporate science
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47031215
Vote
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47031215
This
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47031195
You can try to upgrade into bonus specialized actions or get lucky with a hero upgrade/recruitment to gain a bonus action too.

>>47031215
Shields constructed.

According to the Banes after field testing its much weaker then their own shields and they are very power intensive like most shields.

Power draw isn't something that is easy to escape from when it comes to shielding sadly.

>Turn 61
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 2280
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>47031472
> upgrade into bonus specialized action Bobo can you come up with upgrades and designs to help get the behemoths built?
>>
>>47031575
At 5k pop we can churn out one behemoth per action.

Although, that's an action. At 10k pop we can make multiple an action, so I'd wager by then we should be able to passively make one a turn for the bandits.

But. . .a behemoth is pretty impressive. If bandit city is making one of those a day, I had no idea they were that powerful.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47031575
sure why not
>>
>>47031628
Well we are almost half way to one turn. Just not sure we can make it to that point with out us counting as skipping out on our side of the deal.

I would hate for us to not keep our end of the deal with the bandits who have helps us so much. We could try filling in with bots, but even then I feel getting the upgrades focused on it would help more.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47031575
Vote
>>47031782
Robotic helpers are good. But to really kick things off, pop is the way to go.
>>
>>47031575
>>47031575
"Wait you think that is easy? Well fuck you there is NO way i can do that solo. Initially this place was designed for stuff like that not even needing somebody there. Fall ruined all of that. Sure we can build the machinery technically already have that but the valuable hardware that got bricked? The software we lost...the AI systems required to make its hands free. All gone and that sorta stuff isn't something we can build or so easily replace. Not with my expertise alone anyway and only reason I succeeded before the Fall was the megacorp resources. Which we no longer have.."

"So fuck you very much I am an engineer not a goddamned scientist who can research it. I build shit and tell scientists their designs don't have a basis in reality."

"IF you can find a Scientist hero then MAYBE just MAYBE the two of us could pull it off until then go fuck yourself."
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47032519
Our top Engineer has made...her stance very bluntly clear and refused. The rest of personnel meanwhile ran into the same kind of problems she mentioned.

>Turn 62
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 21 Resource.
>>>Pop 2280
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47031575
Rollan
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47032519
I thought that was a question, but I guess everyone's roll counted to make it an action.

>Action
So then Scientist hero search / hire if we can afford it. Maybe we will get lucky and find a think tank to support. CEO I guess do your best to help the gears move and people to talk in this effort.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47032569
Search for some Think Tanks. See if our bandit friends know any close by.
>>
File: 1462054029906.gif (135 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
1462054029906.gif
135 KB, 640x398
>>47032783
Your the best.

Now to make a deal after this.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47032783
Son of a...well the third 100 is gonna suck.

---
"So let me get this straight we have to find the hardest to find Think Tank remnant? Fucking hell this is just wasting time..."

"Yeah its not like we'll accidentally stumble upon so-'

"Heard you talking about us," butted in a patrol from around the corner.

"...Well fuck me what are the odds of that?"

As for the bandits according to them there a few Think Tanks around but they only know the location for one them which is in what they call Victim Valley. According to them that place is cursed be splintered off one of the main routes through the mountains. There is a zombie hive nearby and lots of monsters among...other things. The bandits got lucky and tracked a team of theirs back home. Problem is every time they tried to go after them they either suffered on the way or terrible things always happened to them once they got inside the Valley. Eventually the bandits gave up especially when some ravagers tried and ended up beating a hasty retreat after entering the valley.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47033002
>Turn 63
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 23 Resource.
>>>Pop 2280
>>
>>47033026
Mark it on the map please, the place sounds cool. I bet those guys are researchers of that sort of thing like Umbra.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47033026
Can we work on those concrete walls now?
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47033002
... well shit. Sounds like we will need more people to get them out.

Or just stealth armored people to say hi and set up a video feed to talk.

>Bane Company
Jezra quick question for ya. Any chance you could help us with talking to a think tank in Victim Valley? We need to make a deal with a think tank for ammo upgrades and more tanks. Also would teleporting people and gear be possible?
>>
How far are we on the rail system?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47033026
Get closer to Preemo. See what sort of goals they have, things they want beyond the weapons we give them. It'd be great to know what direction we can go to further improve relations.

What do they know of the bandits to our east/right?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47033144
Get them out?

Like every Genie faction, the think tank most likely wants to stay there. Alone.

I don't think we've ever actually come upon a faction in trouble that we could have saved. Despite it happening so many times to us.
>>
File: 1460152396581.jpg (234 KB, 1200x636) Image search: [Google]
1460152396581.jpg
234 KB, 1200x636
>>47033254
They could be like we were in Vault 101. We can give protection. We can get them a new base near us. That is cleared out and waiting for more bodies.

Think tanks could gain a lot from our resources and help. We just need to let them hear us out.
>>
>>47033302
Very well

We'll have to figure out a way to contact them first.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47033026
Bane, you're the best guys we got so we're putting this task to you. We need to set up some private comms with the think tank in Victim Valley. The regular bandits couldn't do it, so we're giving the job to the elites.

To help you, we suggest you might try to 'drain' a bit of victim valley. Go talk to Preemo and see if there are any people they don't like down canyon. Then use some Boom Box's to make a lot of noise and some meat to bait as many of the monsters to stampede the place as possible. That should free you up some space to search.

I doubt you'll find them if they are a think tank with stealth tech, so as a fallback we'll leave the private communicate in a place they are sure to find it. If you drop it there and they don't pick it up, it's quite probably they want to be left alone.
>>
>>47033356
That's were I hope Bane Company can help. They have stealth tech, we know that from the trade with the city.

This risk is still high, but the cost is worth it if things work out.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47033254
>>47033254
You would have to be actively looking around constantly its why you never found one nor did they ever find you.

WHy bother wasting all those actions on scouting over and over again? Much better things to do.

>>47033164
Raider stronghold. Located high up in the mountains and is a former military base. Anything that gets close gets turned into a fine red mist whether through artillery or AA batteries.

They never targeted nearby factions and given their location/protection the other factions never bothered picking a fight with them. Most of their military forces are on lengthy trips full of raiding.

Generally they wont even warn someone who gets too close. As soon as your in range your gonna get shot at. Sometimes they making trading trips to the city or slavers off and on.

>>47033145
Hardly anything.

>>47033099
Sure. If you want them to be too big your gonna have a real hard time.

>>47033144
"Victim Valley and teleporting? Ravagers tried and it didn't go well. As for the Think Tank there...they are real strange. The only survivors of a research complex that went to hell in a hand basket. No we wont be able to help but I heard mutants and other things live around there. They might be able to."
>>
>>47033473
>Located high up in the mountains and is a former military base. Anything that gets close gets turned into a fine red mist whether through artillery or AA batteries.
"You've grabbed our attention. That is precisely the type of thing we /want/ to be doing.

Is there anything, absolutely anything at all, that could get us in their good graces? Perhaps word from yourselves."
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>47033473
>mutants and other things live around there
Let us make contact then, off the radar if possible. Popping Let's Make a Deal if needed to keep hidden. Even if they are strange it could be worth it to get y'all that better ammo and our preemo allies those tanks.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47033450
" oh HELL no. Not even the fucking Ravagers were able to crack that nut and they fucking love looting think tanks. Those fuckers are as elite as you can get for bandits. Right up there with Marauders, she devils, and Banshees."

"That entire fucking valley will brutally victimizes whoever is stupid enough to go in there no matter how strong or elite you are. Nobody and i mean NOBODY gets to avoid that fate should you take a single step in there."
>>
>>47033562
"Alright fine, how about something more manegable.

See that mountain there? Preemo says there's a paramilitary bandits like yourselves, except, get this, they have 'artillery and AA that turns anything that so much as approaches it into a red mist'.

That is the sort of thing we want to be doing, so, would you be able to get us in their good favor?"
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47033529
"They mostly come down there to raid. Sometimes they stop by the slavers and bandit city for trade but that's it. Mostly to trade what they don't need for stuff like supplies, goods, and slaves. They don't exactly talk much and seems like their trips here are more for getting rid of excess stuff for some goodies. Most want food, water, fuel, resources, and stuff but not them. They have unusual tastes."

>>47033596
"Last time we poked around there we nearly got shot of the sky. They REALLY don't like anything getting remotely close and their convoys are fucking big as well as scary."

"Not to mention they don't like talking."
>>
>>47033661
>Mostly to trade what they don't need for stuff like supplies, goods, and slaves. They don't exactly talk much and seems like their trips here are more for getting rid of excess stuff for some goodies. Most want food, water, fuel, resources, and stuff but not them. They have unusual tastes."
"Tell me more, and tell me exactly the type of things they get.

I have an idea going, but I gotta know what they're into."

>>47033661
>Last time we poked around there we nearly got shot of the sky
"What, no shielded planes? Hah.

To be honest when considering our own artillery and AA plan we did hear stories that shielded aircraft seem to be the bane of those things. We were wondering if there were such things as shield piercing ammunition."
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

I have an idea on how to get in good touch with these artillery raiders.

>>47033026
>action
Wait until the next time the artillery raiders come to buy something from bandit city.

When they do, pay for it in private and then pay for double what they were asking. Don't tell them about us just yet, just tell them an "interested benefactor" paid for it.

Keep doing this for several times. Not only will this make them curious, but it will also give us a clear idea of their tastes and purchases.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47034026
I can back that
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47034026
Sure. Let's make steps to secure our east flank.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47033716
"No no no no you don't get it we HAD shields. Those sons of bitches ACTUALLY had shield piercers and lot of fucking ammo. Once they realized we had shields that was when they fired something special for us."

----
>>47033716
"Chemicals. Drugs. Medical supplies. Exotic resources. Rare resources. Fertilizers. psi crystals. hi grade fuels. magical components. rare pre war goods. Stuff you would normally hear special fellas wanting. They wanted it all in bulk."
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47034026
More shady dealings.
>>
>>47034026
We could also just have the CEO wait around with the spy unit to spot them and see what conversation he can spark up with them.

Personally I would like us to gear up for getting our end of the deal done from the stolen gear quest we sent the bandits on.

We just need to make contact with those mutants and go from there.
>>47033551 (Action)
>>
>>47034118
We did tell em we needed more pop before we could start churning out behemoths, and they haven't asked us to build any yet.

The deal was they'd send us the resources for one and we'd build it for them when asked.

Also that is a good idea with the CEO, I was just concerned about them not actually wanting to talk.
>>
>>47034118
>>47033551
My question is how. Bane isn't wanting to go in there, that's for sure.
>>
>>47034146
I get the not talking part, but with what they are buying >>47034092. I doubt it would be cheap for even us.

>>47034191
We have radios and other means to signal a group from range. We don't have to go into there. Just get the mutants to come to us. Hell we even have the CEO's power to forces factions to the table in a hidden action. We have ways to do it safely.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47034026
As luck would have it they came by soon after we made the arrangements. That was the good news. Bad news is they refused the offer and insisted to pay on their own. When they found out you payed double(as the merchants were obviously keen to make double). They hesitated but still paid double their norm and then left in a hurry.

>Turn 64
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 2280
>>
>>46988834
>>>/qst/
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47034264
Well we DO have the "let's make a deal ability"

As a corps we do have that card to offer to both the mutants and the raiders in that we can manufacture things.

How about
>Action. Activate "let's make a deal"
This month, on two separate occasions, have the CEO attempt additional diplomacy on the mutants and the raiders.

Like we did with Preemo, offer our manufactring capability to produce special items en masse like chems or materials or whatever else we can provide/produce via blueprint if given. We have the corps capability.
>>
>>47034277
"They are. . .a tough nut to crack CEO. I guess this should be expected of people who hide in caves with guns pointed to the rest of the world.

Any ideas on how we could reach out to them? Gift giving isn't working."
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47034277
I guess we could watch them fro afar to see opening.

Also question to Jezra. Would you be willing to help us contact those mutants in the valley?

>>47034337
Careful about using that power. "Be warned should no deal occur consequences are heavy as the opposing faction cannot be targeted anymore and backlash occurs." We need to know that they need something we can make. For the raiders I get the feeling they are really well set up. The mutants I think we could do business.
>>
>>47034410
Yes they are really well set up to the point that they can refuse gifts and pay extra. So it's obviously not a need based thing they have but a want.

I wager it's either a form of honor or more likely, caution they don't take gifts easily.
>>
>>47034435
Caution does keep people alive. We would likely need to stalk them and wait from a chance to talk or help. Maybe just open a stall in the bandit city to sell to them. Saying we are neighbors and wanted to help bring the community together or something.
>>
>>47034370
>>47034277
*dialogue
>>
>>47034528
Eh, maybe for NPC's. I find for us it's less caution and even less boldness. Resources and military power is what keeps us alive. And these raiders have a lot of both
>>
>>47034588
Other games we would be fighting and killing to just get food or water.

This game has been so good because we have been playing this differently. All this power we have gained is because we made deals and made little noise our selves. We been using caution by having the bandit bros doing the muscle work. We so have the resources and with 1.1k Preemo plus Bane Company that firepower is there. We just need to give them more upgrades.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47034410
"We been trying but its hard with them. At this point we thinkin to dispatch our psi guys. Been thinking about mutation auxiliary. "

>>47034370
"Problem is they WANT to be isolated to an extreme. but if we can get what they want we have it to trade with them.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

So this is what they want.

>"Chemicals. Drugs. Medical supplies. Exotic resources. Rare resources. Fertilizers. psi crystals. hi grade fuels. magical components. rare pre war goods. Stuff you would normally hear special fellas wanting. They wanted it all in bulk."

>>47034825
Anything we can do to help? Hell for all we know we have a psi we don't know about.
>>
Reminder: the next 100 rolled will count as a 1 and visa versa.
>>
>>47038257
so we are up to our third one each?...fuck...never thought i'd beg for a 1.
>>
Who keeps bumping these fucking dead quest threads? If you want a quest go to /qst/
>>
>>47038257
>>47038345
Actually, we already had our third 100 with victim valley.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47034277
>Action
Use our corps power and influence to start stockpiling on the things the artillery raiders want. As much of it as we can get.

Convert some of our hydroponics food into fertilizer and medical supplies, start pumping out chems and drugs from our industrial facilities, see if we have any pre-war stuff lying around.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47038579
Vote
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47038579
I'll back it. Also if we collect our civ's waste we can use that as dam good fertilizer. Just needs to be treated viva freezing to not make people sick.

We got pre-war teen books. Maybe we can find or make comfort stuff like good toilet paper.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47038579
Rollan
>>
bamping
>>
bamping for Genie
>>
bamp
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47038579
Backing this
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>47038579
...I am oddly impressed this is still up. Normally I could understand if say game was the day after or continued the day after that. You are all aware next game day is Thursday right? I may be willing to do marathons but i still need to give myself a break for the rest of the week.

>>47038579
Thankfully converting excess food stores into fertilizer is even easier then turning them into food! Which means its piss easy for us given our industrial capability. Best in the Post Fall world and all of that.

Same could be said of churning out chemicals and drugs. Alas synthesizing the compounds is annoying given our lack of old world resources but we were able to produce a number of vats of the stuff as well as piles of drugs. Enough to make our Preemo security detail have a seizure just glancing at. According to them bandits LOVE booze and drugs would make a good addition to the trading as well as extra supplies. Bandits rely bit too much on raiding and slaving to get by apparently.

Meanwhile some special bandit units have joined up with our Preemo forces. In the shape of Manhunters and some pain doks.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47048798

>Turn 65
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 2280
>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>Health: Good
>>
>>47048798
Well then see ya Thursday.

That being said we call still think about next game day actions. We can help trade by adding those items. Maybe adding tech into our gains or loot for upgrades.

Loot is fun for it can be turned into lots of different things if we want. Like chances of old world parts or getting items to improve the lab.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47048829
Alright, see you on thursday.

But just so we don't forget/have an action to start with.

>Action for next thursday
Give the CEO all the stuff we stockpiled and have him personally work on starting up trade and getting friendly with the artillery raiders.
>>
>>47049104
Loot is most valuable for boosting morale and population. Its a big reason why bandit forces can get so big and why their morale is so high.

That is true sometimes threads will stay alive due to discussion and plans. If questions are asked I try to answer them even if its not gameday.
>>
>>47049421
How expensive is loot from Bandit City?

"Also who are those bandits far away to the northwest of us? The ones bordering the jungle/forest."
>>
>>47049543
>>47049543
Its their go to currency. Exchange rate currently is 2 resources for 1 loot. Exchange rate will vary off and on.

Those are the slavers.
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.