[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filesharing Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sh jibrail ss.jpg (1 MB, 3400x2000) Image search: [Google]
sh jibrail ss.jpg
1 MB, 3400x2000
Didn't see one, made one

Looking for the new Traveller book, $30 is ridiculous.
>>
File: Ephedracombat.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1387) Image search: [Google]
Ephedracombat.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1387
https://mega.nz/#!ackRAazC
Figured I should contribute to my own thread, here's the old mongoose traveller full set
>>
I'm looking for the PDF of a system called Legend of the Elements. It's in a weird state where the author is getting it published, and he took down the PDF's from his site. Also, the Kickstarter is over so I can't just fund it and get the PDF. Help is appreciated!
>>
If anyone happens to have the Atlas of Rokugan, that'd be fantastic.
It was sold in physical form and then the company sold the entire Legend of the Five Rings IP to FFG, so there's never going to be a legit PDF of it.
>>
>>46973843
>$30 is ridiculous
>probably owns at least one edition of D&D purchased at full retail price
>>
>>46973843
Not really.
I have nothing against people reading a pdf to get a better idea of what the system is like. Asking someone to spend about £25 on a book when they only have the cover art to go on is stupid. Yet I think once you know you want it or you're sure you'll run it, you should probably consider buying it and supporting the publisher.
>>
>>46978862
I bought the beta and playtested it. It's really not different enough from old mongtrav to warrant a $30 pdf, sorry.
>>
>>46974036
it seems to require some sort of key, is that intentional, or have I dun fucked up?
>>
If we're doing Traveller things, I'm looking for the last few things needed to finish off my Traveller 4e (Marc Miller's Traveller) collection:
101 Lifeforms
Annililik Run
Gateway!
JTAS 25
JTAS 26
Milieu 0 Campaign (not Milieu 0)
Missions of State
SpaceDogs
The Khiidkar Incident
>>
>Marc Miller's Traveller

Why would you ever do that to yourself?
>>
File: T4 Errata.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
T4 Errata.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46981404
It's better than T5, is it not?

Mostly I want to steal shit from them for CTrav or GTrav, but I'd not be opposed to playing it. With the 42 pages of errata.
>>
>>46981426
>It's better than T5, is it not?

Oh. Well, when you put it like that, I can't exactly disagree with you.

>42 pages of errata
Holy fucking shit.

Can't help you there anyway, I'm more of a MTrav guy. Still, stealing stuff from other books is a just cause. Godspeed to you, fellow Traveller.
>>
>>46973843
Requesting Mouse Guard.

Offering Apocalypse World, Feng Shui 2, Dungeon World, Grim and Inverse World, The Sprawl (cyberpunk PbtA,) and Degenesis.
>>
>>46981461
Need any MT stuff? I/m pretty sure I've got all of the GDW and DGP stuff other than the magazines.
>>
>>46980446
Then either don't get it or at least don't justify yourself with the price tag. Just say I want it. Not I want it cause I'm not going to invest money into it cause it's not very good etc etc.

Plus finding the pdf takes about 5 mins on google or 7chan.
>>
>>46973843
needs more secretaries
>>
Reuqesting Pathfinder pdf. Now.
>>
cancer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.