[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Tornus the Redeemed.jpg (353 KB, 1369x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tornus the Redeemed.jpg
353 KB, 1369x1080
>resources
pastebin.com/J3Nv182k

Taint of Chaos can be cleanse edition
>>
File: Archaon vs Sigmar.jpg (572 KB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Archaon vs Sigmar.jpg
572 KB, 1536x2000
>>46964483
>Taint of Chaos can be cleanse

"Light is but a brightness of the moment. The spark of flint. The strike of lightning. It passes. Darkness is forever."

-Archaon on Sigmar's storm and the hope that it brings
>>
Tell me about Your Dudes /tg/.
>Who and what makes up your armies?
>What story/background have you given your dudes?
>How have you incorporated your previous WHFB armies into AoS?
>>
>>46964579
Great. Now king faggot thinks he's a poet.
>>
>>46964629
>Who and What?
Currently all Slave to Darkness, with a Demon Prince and a Lord on Steed of Slaanesh. (Still cannot for the life of me think of what to paint on these Banners!)
My Lord is Calgore The Demon's Lover
My Knights, the Firstborn of Slaanesh, are Lead by Sir Jamie Lancer and carry Glaves.
My chaos Warriors, the Beauteous Blades are lead by Ferrora Destine.
Leading Lord Slaanesh's mighty gore beast chariots across the realms is Ackron The Depraved.

Assisting Lord Calgore are Demon Princess Li'Lune Lady of Blades, and Helam Hellhound the sorcerer.

In addition to these mighty warriors Lord Calgore and Lady Li'Lune bring there pets into the frey Li'Lune's hunting hounds and Calgore's mighty pet Chimera that he raised up from when it was a mere babe and could fit in the palm of his hand.

>What Story have I given them.
We are seeking Slaanesh and will find him, perhaps soon? But from Calgore's fortress in Aqshy we move forward hoping to bring our God Back to us, to let the prince of Excess know that we seek to draw him forth from where ever it is the cowards of order have hidden him. And we have a throne waiting his return for him to rest upon before returning to his rightful place.

Aqshy's fires are not just of physical flame after all they are of passion, desire, lust, and we will stoke these energies to form a great beacon to draw our lost prince back to us. For the Glory of Slaanesh!
>>
File: 20160428_145233.jpg (152 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
20160428_145233.jpg
152 KB, 1200x675
Da new birdmen?
>>
>>46965049
No, it's old whfb art. You can find it in the Ogre 8th ED army book.
>>
>>46964629

I REALLY want to make some fire realms Ironjaws...
I saw some warcraft orks posted here by some trolls but i really think the style will go perfectly with Ironjaws..
>>
>>46964629
1 x The Glottkin (1)
1 x Skarbrand (1)
1 x Verminlord Deceiver (1)
1 x Sayl the Faithless (1)
1 x Rotbringers Sorcerer (1)
1 x Lord of Plagues (1)
2 x Stormvermin (20)
20 x Blightkings (20)
2 x Jezzails (6)
1 x Plague Claw Catapult (1)
1 x Nightmaw (1)
1 x Soul Grinder (1)

These ratkin have formed a Chaos worshipping clawpack and attracted the attention of powerful allies to fight the Stormcasts.

I never played WHFB before AoS, there was no local meta, the fluff sucked and a lot of the models were pretty bad.

Now the WAACers are gone and I can forge exciting narratives in the Mortal Realms it's a lot better, AoS outsells 40k at my store! A guy bought a whole Extremis Chamber recently and all the Ironjawz sold out!
>>
>>46965136
thats a great idea! fire effects/lighting would really look good on them.
fuck yellow.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 633x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 633x213
New Pantheon of Chaos stretch goal, Herald of Malal!
>>
File: kroak.jpg (78 KB, 438x653) Image search: [Google]
kroak.jpg
78 KB, 438x653
Did you thank Kroak yet today?
>>
>>46965136
Well according to your pic Realm of Metal will be better, imo.
>>
>>46965206
Wrong thread?
>>
>>46965340
Actually, thetr are plenty of Fyreslayer lodges in the Realm of Fire. He can say that his Ironjawz sacked on of their holds and took over their metalworks.
>>
Does anybody have pictures of recent Gargants? I want to give tattoos to mine but don't have idea
>>
>>46965483
Proxies for Warhammer are the wrong thread? Since when?
>>
>>46965490
Well yes, but Blackrock clan is more like Iron Warriors and they are more close to Realm of Metal.
>>
I'm torn AoSG, square or round Bases?
>>
>>46965724
Square for play round for display
>>
>>46965724
What army?
>>
>>46965724
round make a model more unique
square make a unit more unique
>>
>>46965724
round looks better imo
>>
Finally I remembered what AoS reminded me of,

Darksiders, the whole Ironclad Angels vs Red Demons theme.
>>
>>46965750
I'm mixing shieldwolf orks with GW daemon bits. They'll count as nurgle guys or just orks. I'm finishing another little project right now and then I'll revisit my fantasy stuff, now that AoS is getting points.
I hope core troops will still be somewhat viable with the new system, because I actually like to field a certain amount of models.

>>46965754
>>46965745
I guess I'll go with the square ones, I honestly expected you guys to favor the round ones though.
>>
>>46965563
>>46965340

Isn't the realm of metal all shiny and chromy everywhere ?
>>
File: 21.png (3 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
21.png
3 MB, 1536x2000
>>46965870
No because the realms are so big and vast and magic and bullshit like that that there can be any kind of environment, but just like with aqshy only the more obvious versions are in the spotlight

pic related
>>
What do you guys think of the orruks so far?
>>
>>46965929
I don't like the boars but the rest of the models are pretty good
>>
>>46965929
Wot that other git said. Boars don't work, the rest looks good. I really like the brutes with two-handed weapons and the monster.
>>
>>46965929
I don't like the pigs and the Waaaghboss on foot is absolutely dope. The normal Orruks, just like the Sigmarines are perfect models to put freehands on, but if you don't put the effort into their armor they'll just look bland.
All in all I'm happy with the outcome, but I won't buy any of them, except for MAYBE the boss.
>>
File: The vault.png (6 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
The vault.png
6 MB, 1536x2000
>>46965927
In theory, yes.

But I have yet to see firey areas in the Realm of Metal. Plenty of gold and silver rivers, though.

Have another picture of an area in the Metal realm.
>>
>>46965500
pls respond
>>
>>46966107
Download the Godbeasts book. It has pictures and art of Gargrants. I would post pictures but currently I am not on my main pc.
>>
>>46966086
The FORGEPEAK looks pretty fiery senpai
>>
>>46965927
Can someone please post all the maps like this?
>>
>>46964629
Grey seer on bell
with new found tzeech allies
just picked up screamers

Hellpit abomination,
large pack of giant rats
Stormvermin

Used to run large blocks of clanrats, 13 rats seems to be valuable charge blockers

>>Story
Still buying models, was going for nurgle but like the magical buffs of tzeech.. Might do both, two rats from the same litter going in two different directions. One priest one seer
>>
>>46965929
thought they looked like shitty orc marines at firstt,
but they turned out quite well once I got a better view of the models
>>
>>46966228
I agree as well. I believe GW did a far better job on new orcs than they did on the Sigmarines.
>>
>>46966143
I'm specifically leaving them out of the gallery I'm organizing though
>>
>>46965165
8/10 bait, made me chucle. good work.
>>
File: 1231231.jpg (35 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
1231231.jpg
35 KB, 300x204
>>46964629
Clan Pestilens, the Deacons of the Depth and Decay:
100 Plague Monks, 30 Plaguecenser Bearers, 2 Plague Furnaces, 3 Plagueclaw Catapults

They are led by the Pontifex of Pustules, thrice damned but only twice forsaken, Master of all Puss and Icor, blessed by flith and led by all things virulent, the great Gritchk the Thrid.

He is protected by the Verminlord Corrupter Litharax who has great plans with Gritchk.

In charge of the Plagecatapults is Flithflinger Zork, a Plageupriest who is able to inspire -not to mention instill fear in- the Cataplut Crews to actually hit their targets.

They are also joined by Scurryqueek the White, a Grey Seer.

The Deacons are an extremes faction of Clan Pestilens who are utterly convinced that the Horned Rat should not be a mere Chaos God. Instead, the Horned Rat should be the FIRST of the chaos gods, with the other 3 -or 4 who even keeps count with these god-fraud things?- merely servants. To that degree Gritchk and his fellow Deacons headed out to smash all Chaos temple or worships sites they come across. Regrettably it is rather hard to tell Chaos, Death, Destruction or Order temple appart, so they have their claws full with a lot of smashing and descecrating. Litharax joined the Deacons a little while ago, bestowing the sweetest visions of Pustules to Gritchk, even appearing on the battlefield to help the Deacons out. If he is merely amused by the Clan's antics or sees a real chance in their endeavours is unkown. The Grey Seer Scurryqueek the White joined them Deacons and seems to be a hearald of the Masterclan. So far he turned out to be rather helpful and thanks to Litharax's advice hasn't been dumped in any of the Plague Vats so far, even if he is #1 on Gritchk's evergrowing list of Skaven to mistrust.
>>
>ywn have grand alliance scans
>>
>>46966586
>100 Plague Monks
damn nigga, thats some dedication. Tought of adding a verminlord? Also, priests look cool and cn really buff your rats, giving rerolling on wound rolls!
>>
>>46965165
Nice fluffly army : a big guy of each gods (well the remaining) and some skavens.

Not a strong list per se, but something definetly mid tier-ish/fun.
Your meta must be comped or you just like to play a fluffy list.

The 20x20 blightkings is obviously a typo, and the Soul Grinder/ Vermin Deciever are there to heavily soften the list.

I would play you no problem and that must be something to face :)
>>
>>46966615
>the fanbase is so thin and elitist the cheaper books don't get scanned
>>
>>46965927
please tell me this is some deviantart fan art and not something GW actually published
>>
>>46965165

Nice job anon, show the corporate shills how disjointed they are with their own games
>>
>>46965929
the bare backs and heads ruin the models for me but i can see how others might like them
>>
>>46966753
>>46966753
Why do you guys want them?

Lore? There is little lore in them. Literally just a few sentence.

Rules? All the rules and warscolls in them are online via the GW website and AoS app.

There is no reason to scan.
>>
>>46966775
I can't

But there's worse around, like the artwork where a slann fainted on the CtrlV command.
>>
>>46965165

Nagash
3 Mortarchs
6 Zombie Dragons
8 Terrorgheists
12 Varghulfs

I call them 'The Flying Force of Death'. Doing pretty good, only issue is the Chaos lists with Skarbrand-fateweaver-GUO-Bloodthirsters-Vermin Lords.

Contemplating on adding a few more Dragons, around 4-5 plus. Haven't really played warhammer before, square bases are just stupid and it had way too many small models.
>>
>>46966842
Also speaking of things that never got scanned.

The whfb campaign books Blood of Sigmar and Triumph and Treachery (this one didn't get a full scan) didn't get scanned. Years later and no scans. Now whdb is dead and nobody will scan them ever.

Fucking cheap bastards the whole lot!
>>
>>46966842
>lore
that little is enough
>rules
those exclusive formations could be considered

also the occasional artpiece, but mostly for completeness and coherence sake.
>>
>>46964629

Protection Warrior
Guardian Feral
Restoration Druid
Blood Death Knight
Mistweaver Pandaren
Blood Elf Hunter
Blood Elf Retribution
Arcane Mage
Shadow Priest
Combat Rogue
>>
>>46966442
Why?
>>
>>46966901
Sigmar's blood did get scanned, while of triumph & treachery got only the rules scanned.
>>
>>46966901

Sigmar's Blood is here:

https://mega.nz/#!CMhXGBoA!s-fDksQcNFbU5MWZAUQT8kP_2mjMJh6fyMRb0C-gI70

Triumph fluff is nothing, just some bullshitting about how fun is to play Triumph games
>>
>>46966909
>those exclusive formations could be considered

Pretty sure they are also on the app. Each time a new book pops up, the AoS app gets updated with the stuff in it.

>that little is enough

Believe me it isn't worth it.

>also the occasional artpiece

It's reused art from WHFB or other AoS books. Whatever new art in them will get reused in the AoS campaign books. Like the Beastmen art that featured in GA:C and was reused in Godbeasts. The rest of the art in book was whfb art and reused art from the bloodbound book.

GA:D had new zero art pieces. All of it was Whfb art.
>>
>>46966972
Finally.

Thanks.
>>
>>46966990
Just checked the AoS app.

The formations are there but you need to pay 1.66 dollars for each to unlock them and read them.
>>
File: Skaven Vermalanx.png (6 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Skaven Vermalanx.png
6 MB, 1536x2000
>>46966586
>100 Plague Monks
Yess, you have done well..

Get a Verminlord and use the Virulent Procession, i like to take it with two units of 30 Monks, other 20 man units simply feed the Verminlord wounds and fight or hold objectives as needed.

Healing D6 wounds on the fucker is brilliant, though i do enjoy the Virulent hoard as it gives him some mortal wound potential on all those attacks
>>
>>46966869
That really must be a sight :)

Only 30 models with huge weakness but I can see the strong will for fluff.

Stormcast/Ogors/Orruks must be a real problem tho, given how easy it is for them to chew monsters.
That list is either easy win or total loose.

It's obviously high tier given the number of dragons, who really carries the list.
Your meta must be low on stormcast as such a list won't win you many tournament otherwise.

Must look fantastic on the table tho, especially if you converted all those dragons to nit be identical
>>
>>46966135
thanks pal
>>
My boy wants to try Age of Sigmar, how the fuck do we do points / army?

I had Chaos in WFB and he had High Elves, how do we do this?
>>
>>46967992
There's no official points system but you can find some decent fan created point/pool systems on scrollbuilder.com

Alternatively, try playing the scenario battles. They are imbalanced on purpose but have alternate objectives/win conditions and unique abilities you can use.
>>
>>46967992
Wait until summer when the point system drops.

Age as it stands has absolutely no balance rules.
>>
>>46967169
>>46967430
verminlord+monks is a sight to see, you can sacrifice skaven that can't attack to heal wounds.
Also, units of 30 monks in a charge can deal great damage; they have no rend but 3 rerollable attacks on enough models can bend anyone to submission. They are made of paper as they have no save at all but there are more from where they came...and they also explode on death! Once my rats did nothing on a charge but managed to destroy a slaaneshi seeker chariot only by fart-exploding. Great moment.
>>
>>46966937
Because I can't be bothered to tag that shit and there's other "art" to upload, I'm still keeping them in a specific folder so I may upload them eventually, but, for now, I won't.
>>
>>46967992
>how do we do this?

Pick a scenario and have fun.
>>
>>46964579
>CRAAAWLIIIN OON MYYY SKIIIIN...
>>
>>46964937
I'm actually really liking this whole searching for slaanesh thing and I was actually probably going to make a group of sort of questing chaosmen and women looking for their missing dude.
>>
>>46967992
> how the fuck do we do points / army?

Pick what you want to field until it seems balanced or fun.
>>
File: 20160428_211738.jpg (115 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
20160428_211738.jpg
115 KB, 1200x675
For what it's worth, this is how a new brute compares size-wise to 40k orks.
>>
File: 1461771282924.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1461771282924.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>46969351
And how the megaboss compares to brutes and old black orcs.
>>
>>46969372
'Es a big guy>>46969372
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
>>46968725
>>46968768
>All that mad
Its almost pitiable.

Almost.
>>
So I haven't been keeping up with AoS really. What's the deal with Tomb Kings and Brets? Are they just going to be phased out, are they going to be new factions? I thought I saw people complaining about those two factions specifically so I was curious.
>>
>>46969457
What is this anorexic awareness model from?
>>
>>46969457
On the other hand I can pity you freely.
I can't even imagine the sadness of having too shit post too put food on the table.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 349x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 349x451
>>46969519
Woah, I think you're having a stroke there.
>>46969479
An Elf.
I hear they get them really bad up north in the summer.
>>
>>46969462
Brets and TK were squatted, along with about half of the models from Fantasy. Survivors were reshuffled into new factions.

The Fantasyfags popped a vein, but nobody was happy about it. Other than some faggots pretending to play the two in order to troll anyway.
>>
>>46969602
So some of the models still exist, just as parts of different factions?
>>
>>46969574
The world needs more busty dwarves. GW did miss that avenue I'll say that.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 700x700
>>46969686
No, ALL Tomb Kings and Brets were axed.

The only surviving "Tomb King" is Arkhan the Black's kit from End Times, which is also a Mannfred and Neferata kit.
>>46969701
They only had one, Queen Helgar. She was pretty good, but she's really obscure and they only made her model for a short time.

They handwaved it like they did Orcs/Goblins and Skaven though so they never had to make a female. Dwarf females are really rare, so their only real job is to breed.

Only Elves, Brets, Vampires, and arguably Slaaneshi are really allowed to have more than one girl.
>>
>>46969796
There were female dwarfs mentioned in the fyreslayers novel. They don't tend to fight, but can rise to prominence, for example one was head of the mining clan in a hold.
>>
>>46969686
Brets and TK don't, sadly enough. Empire and Dwarves got hit fairly hard, I think the rest of the factions got away comperatively easy, but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>46969351
so maybe can count as mega armor? but more likely just 'evy armor?
>>
>>46969893
Vampires lost a few.
Everyone lost all their Forgeworld.
The Elves all lost a lot.

Everyone is having their character section gutted in a big way.
>>
File: zeeen.jpg (333 KB, 1161x633) Image search: [Google]
zeeen.jpg
333 KB, 1161x633
Tzeentch sees all. It is in his great plan for this thread to become a Tzeentch thread,
>>
what are some good gw models to make a female vampire lord out of without using the monstrous ones at are already vampire lords?
>>
What's the maritime tradition of each alliance, AoSG? I mean, yeah, we still have black arks and corsairs, so does that mean I can still have Man O' War type adventures and clashes in Age of Sigmar?

I want ship to ship battles in Age of Sigmar
>>
>>46970098

Witch elves? Dark eldar?
>>
>>46970098

Get the body of one of the Vampires from the Coven throne and stick it on the legs of the current vampire lady model on GW's site
>>
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 1009x4096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 1009x4096
>>46970098
Mix and match Empire bits with the three chicks on the Coven Throne. For bonus points, give one a monocle.

That's...pretty much your only option unless you want to use Elves. GW squatted almost all of their female non-Elf models over the last decade. The only survivors are Vampires and Valkiya.
I think 40k has like one non-Sister female that isn't an Eldar.
>>
>>46970192
We don't know. Wothout proper maps of each Realm we don't know where the oceans are and who even has access to them.

You need to be very well set up to be able to build a navy though, so it would have to be a faction who has been there for at least a decade on any given Realm. You also need an actual reason to have a navy, but every map we have suggests a Pangea continent in every Realm.

We know for a fact the Sigmarines won't ever have a navy though due to them using simultaneous deep strikes everywhere.
>>
>>46970192
Considering oceans and stuff still exists, maritime battles are a given, only with more variety. Sailing through the sea serpent-infested waters of Ghur is probably radically different than the dust seas of Shyish or the roiling quicksilver tides of Chamon.
Nevermind going to space, which at least Dark Elves and Lizardmen can do.
>>
>>46970384
>no sigmarine on ships
Eh, not so sure about that. Once they have been hurled down from Azyr they're basically stuck wherever they land until they can get to a realmgate. Not to mention each lighting deployment costs Sigmar a fraction of his *limited* power, so in some cases it might just be more prudent to take a ship somewhere, assuming there are ships or fleets large enough to carry a whole chamber.
They are probably not very hot in naval battles, though.
>>
>>46970192
Clan Skab built a boat into a giant monster. I don't remember which Battletome this mentioned in though.
>>
>>46970681
Yeah, the reason navies were so important in Fantasy is they were what connected everyone. Shit, it was impossible to even encounter High Elves, Dark Elves, Tomb Kings, Lizardmen, or most Warriors outside their homelands unless ships were involved at some point. Not to mention sailing is still one of the fastest methods of transportation anyway. Even beyond that, trade and raiding are still almost entirely naval.

Since everyone is isolated by Realms and using teleporters to reach each other, there's almost no reason to go to sea in Age. Since GW doesn't want big maps showing the whole Realm, everyone is just kind of along the yellow brick road within the same Realm.
>>
>>46970384
>We know for a fact the Sigmarines won't ever have a navy though due to them using simultaneous deep strikes everywhere.

If you read that the books or novels, then you would know that, after being deployed via lightning, Stormcast have to walk to their targets.

In quest for Ghaz Maraz, The Stormcast walked across the breath of the Realm of Life to look for the Everqueen. In the same book, they had to ask Dragonbro to fight his Argentinian son so that the silver waterfall may cool and solidify so that they can climb it to the fortress kingdom suspended above.
>>
>>46970778
The realms have worlds that are many times bigger than the world that was. Undoubtedly some of those worlds will have oceans, rivers, and lakes. In such places, having ships would be mandatory.

Also the Daemon Of the Deep" short story is about oceanic islands inhabited by worshippers of sigmar that are slowly being corrupted by Slaaneshi influences.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 958x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 958x847
I just FINALLY got around to painting my second Lord-Relictor and finishing my first one. Never had much use for the model since It's generally fairly useless with a lackluster heal/shot. But with the new Brotherhood of the Great Bolts from Godbeasts I've found myself motivated enough to get these done.
Obviously, the left one is converted from a leftover Lord-Castellant's body and various other bits, but I've also made some changes to the one from the box so the two would at least share some aspects.
>>
>>46970845
The corsairs of the dark aelves or whatever are also still a thing, and Gutrot Spume is still one of the most feared pirates.
>>
>>46970952
>The corsairs of the dark aelves

Yep.

Their lore mentions them sailing the oceans of Azyr hunting monsters
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x227
>>46971008
Yeah, but now they're stuck in Azyr.

They're not exactly going to encounter every faction.

Fuck this shit, I'm declaring that the Dreadfleet survived and is now a giant ocean realm with islands and monsters that connects all realms. This is canon, so it was stated so shall it be.
>>
>>46971051
>Yeah, but now they're stuck in Azyr.

Azyr is populated by Elven, Daudrin, human kingdoms, and pretty much everything else.

The Gates of Azyr are now open and everyone is free to explore the realms. Wherever there are seas and oceans in the realms, the corsairs will hunt in them looking for new monsters to capture and sell.
>>
>>46971008
There's also definitely oceans in ghur somewhere
>>
>>46970057
Sky sharks :)
>>
File: 1281472154633.png (9 KB, 351x227) Image search: [Google]
1281472154633.png
9 KB, 351x227
>>46970057

Let it be so
>>
>>46967430

CAn't fucking believe someone fell for it
>>
File: Bal 2.png (2 MB, 1271x754) Image search: [Google]
Bal 2.png
2 MB, 1271x754
>>46971257
Also life.
>>
File: 1461284049310.png (167 KB, 327x450) Image search: [Google]
1461284049310.png
167 KB, 327x450
>>46965136
Your not the only one anon, ive been thinking about it ever since someone on here mentioned it.
>>
>>46965165
Does no one realize this is one of the lists that won an AoS "tournament"
>>
>>46971229
That's cute.

So basically its like "you can teamkill or have random encounters".

So exciting.

That's not naval gaming, that's playing in the kiddie pool out back.
>>
>>46965136
>age people want to make their army based on warcraft

What a complete surprise
>>
Daemons of the Deep happens in a fishing isle in the Realm of Metal. It's part of a archipelago surrounded by a ocean is called the glass sea, with beaches and fishes made of jewelry.

In the last story of Call of Archaon the Varanguard is deployed by boat.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 650x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 650x504
>>46972178
As a longtime Warcraft fan, I resent the comparison to Age. Our game actually had logic, consistency, balance, and a sense of restraint.
>>
>>46972171
>So basically its like "you can teamkill or have random encounters".

What part of the gates of azyr is open and they can go visit and fight in other realm oceans you don't understand? You seem to be a dippy downer for the sake of beinf a dippy downer.

You got entire worlds and realities riddled with seas and oceans and you still bitch,
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 800x539
>>46972457
Fuck that shit, one ocean. One fucking ocean, for all of reality.

One fucking interdimensional ocean where you can set sail from anywhere and end up anywhere. Where random encounter has absolutely no limits whatsoever, where you can set sail from Azyrheim and get stuck in Slaanesh's overflowing bathtub before going down the drain and ending up shipwrecked at Nagash's beach house with Khalida.

If I have to take stupid over the top Spelljammer garbage lore, I'm cranking it up to thirteen and making the sea more important than your McGuffin Narnia closets, motherfuckers!
>>
>>46972583
>Fuck that shit, one ocean.

It's called space.
>>
File: Slaan ship.png (637 KB, 524x567) Image search: [Google]
Slaan ship.png
637 KB, 524x567
>>46972583
>Fuck that shit, one ocean. One fucking ocean, for all of reality.

We got one. It's called space aka the ocean of stars.
>>
>>46972008
Thinking about Iron Horde... Where should be located the rest of the clans.
Realm of Beast - Dragon maw, Bonecheawer, Bleeding Out clans
Realm of Fire - Warsong clan
Realm of Shadow - Shattered Hand (may be Burning Blade and Shadowmoon clans)
Realm of Death - Stormreavers andvShadowmoon clans
>>
>>46972630
Not that guy

But tell me about them Slann ships, as in I don't know shit about them but the Lizardbros fascinate me.When the fuck did they make 'em and why?
>>
>>46972663
I don't think they made them. Much of the Liz tech is Old One stuff. The Slaan and Liz used it to escape the old world and travel space for aeons. They seem to be navigated by the slaan, as they are the only one to have survived the journey.
>>
>>46971999
>Druidia

GW is ripping off Spaceballs now?
>>
>>46972583
That can still theoretically happen. An ocean somehow being a realmgate itself could be cool. Like there's a section of the sea that's avoided because when ships sail through, they enter the realm of chaos and some fucked up shit happens.
>>
>>46972652
>Incorporating Warcraft Orc Clans into AoS.
Bloody hell, this sounds like a real fun project, especially since the Ironjawsz look like they could fit the bill of the Iron Horde with the right paint schemes and conversions.
Got any ideas of a backround and story behind this and Is this gonna turn out to be some kind project of the AoS generals like the Mordhiem idea?
>>
i'm blind and can't see it in the tourney faq. what was SCGT's ruling on the meta rules in the legacy warscrolls?
>>
So, is there drinkable water in the realms of metal and fire? It's fucking with me to try and figure out how civilizations can survive on liquid metal and acid alone.
>>
>>46974525
Dude, it's make believe. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>46974629
Well, right, but certain basic fundamentals of existence are still kinda necessary. Unless it's magic potable metal/acid, I suppose.
>>
>>46974716
The whole lore is just to give a background on which to have battles.
The realms provide interesting rules for the battlefields.
>>
>>46974716
But, they both have water and food. There's a whole chain of islands described in Chamon and Aqshy is also described as having water, although most is acidic.
>>
>>46975188
In short if you ever read the book Dragon Wing. Think along those lines for the value of water in those places.
>>
>>46974525
Yes.

The realms are not 100% made from one element. It would be dumb if the Realm of Beasts is totally made of Beasts.
>>
>>46975493

It would be totally metal, though.

Well, not literally, that'd be the Realm of Metal.
>>
>>46972178
Why not? Warcraft is nice setting, it was salty WHFBfags who starts this war with WC community, now it's over.
>>
>>46975493
i don't think so, some realms can be life sustaining but some other are just plain abstract like realm of metal.
>>
>>46965929
HNNNNNNNNG

I bought 2 "complete packs" just before the sold out in Germany. Wallet empty until the summer...
>>
>>46972008
Given the people that want it, i can see GW having a Realm of fire ork clan in the future if there is a lot of them on the tables.
>>
So I haven't taken the plunge into AoS yet, I was waiting, especially now that they're going to be doing a points system. I was curious though, I was looking at maybe sylvaneath, a slaanesh warband or seraphon or whatever lizardmen are called now. I know this might be a hard question to answer, because it seems like army lists are basically "you can take anything from every group". But on their own, those three factions, what's their deal gameplay wise? Is there anything they're particularly good at or specialized at? Kind of like how a lot of the armies in WHFB all had their specializations.
>>
>>46977331
it's the same models with basically the same rules, so they have the same specilization as WHFB.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Age_of_Sigmar/Tactics/Edition_1.0/Sylvaneth

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Age_of_Sigmar/Tactics/Edition_1.0/Seraphon

Seraphon are fuckstrong and can be played in a thousand and one ways.
Sylvaneth is close combat /magic recommended for older player
Slaanesh is a dead god... can be played in lots of way but usually revolves around being much less killy than the 3 other gods and much more fragile.
It's about going straight forward and killing things, except that you lack the shooting phase and that your only mobile units are the weakest.
>>
>>46977385
Slaanesh can unload a metric fucktillion attacks though, nearly all with -1 rend. We also have seekers, which are psychotically fast. Slaanesh daemon princes get to troll-counterattack too, which is hilarious.
>>
>>46971999

Nurglefag here.

Anyone got more pics of the Realm of Life?
>>
File: Scabrous Sprawl.png (3 MB, 1660x1067) Image search: [Google]
Scabrous Sprawl.png
3 MB, 1660x1067
>>46977798
>>
>>46977239
Think so.

The Realm of Metal has populations of living dudes in them. Haven't you read the Ghaz Maraz book? It has kingdoms of humans. Also see >>46972321
>>
File: GB 20.png (2 MB, 828x1077) Image search: [Google]
GB 20.png
2 MB, 828x1077
>>46977910
>>
>>46964483
I mean the models look nice and all but
>that worldbuildig
>that introduction to current circumstances
who wrote this, it reads like a mediocre fanfiction

Literally who is a writer depraved enough to take credit for this shitshow
>>
File: GB 21.png (4 MB, 3068x772) Image search: [Google]
GB 21.png
4 MB, 3068x772
>>46977972
>>
>>46977720
Not him but....
it's still much inferior to glottkin, skarbrand and things Nurgle/Khone/Tzeentch can do.

Tzeentch is much faster given everything fly, Nurgle can actually take it and shooting well, and khorne out-perform by a metric fuckton in close combat.

Add to that, slaanesh faction will probably stop getting updated and end up like bretonnia given every other god outsell it at least 15:1
>>
>>46964629

Undead (2 units of skeletons and a wight king), Sylvan (1 unit of Dryads)

Basically undead and nature joining up to grow trees by feeding them the meaty bits of the enemy while using Liche/Druids to raise skeletons to hold the line.

I had a few units that I wanted to paint up, and was starting a WE army before the End Times came.
>>
>>46977239
Reminds me of the worlds for the amber diceless system a little..
>>
>>46974525
I dont know how people survive below zero but theres a television show for it.
>>
>>46972799
>They seem to be navigated by the slaan, as they are the only one to have survived the journey.
There was a caste of golden crested skinks specifically spawned to light on and handle the holographic command boards of the ships

But GW probably ignored the bit written a few months before to push the concept of the lizardmen as memory-daemons
The hacks
>>
>>46970856
They are really good, this is one of the best army of stormcast I've seen so far, keep updating it.

Have you choose to keep the wings of a dark color?
>>
>>46978594
>this is one of the best army of stormcast I've seen so far

This is literally primer + base + wash. no highlight or even second layer anywhere.
>>
>>46977983
That's really damn cool. Any stories set on that thing?
>>
>>46964629
Neferata as General
Vampire Lord
Necromance
Bansher
140 Skeletons 70/70 split sword/spear
50 Grave Guard
45 Black Knights
18 Spirit Hosts

Bsiically a huge mob of skellingtons led by Nef.
>>
>>46978986
Yep.

The second half of the Godbeasts campaign book is about it.
>>
File: SAM_2952.jpg (649 KB, 1504x1497) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2952.jpg
649 KB, 1504x1497
>>46978998
That's nice, a good ol'world army, do you happen to have any picture ?
>>
>>46978853
I don't understand if you mean that I'm wrong because they are painted in a simple manner, or if you mean that they are good afterall
>>
>>46979272
He's saying they are shit.
To be honest, they are not exactly impressively painted, but the colorscheme works very well for stormcast, I'd say.
Also, I'll take playing against a mediocrely painted army over an unpainted one anyday.
>>
>>46978853
>>46970856
Yeah kinda my problem with them as well. The reds are really flat and the metals lack depth. All things that are solved with a single highlight and some drybrushing. And since stormcasts aren't all that numerous that shouldn't be too much work.

My Skaven clanrats have more highlights then these guys, not that they look bad mind you.
>>
remove sigmarines
>>
>>46979272
>>46979816
>>46979695

No i'm not saying their are "shit".

It's efficient and easy paintscheme, like something i could paint...

But theres no way awesome to the point it might be the best painted stormcast someone's ever saw.
>>
>>46972583
That is the most metal fucking ship...
>>
>>46979911
Yeah they look good, and also showcase why stormcasts are a good starter army.

But anyone saying they are the best painted Stormcast army is either an american or some other breed of person that is in love with hyerbole
>>
File: beast.jpg (14 KB, 155x145) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
14 KB, 155x145
>>46971999
What's that awesome beast?
>>
>>46980011
It's a Clawed Fiend.
>>
>>46980032
Nope, totally different.
This beast is huge, three-headed, a thick tail and spikes all over the back.
>>
>>46980051
>>46980011
Don't remember the name.

But it features in balance of power. The Everqueen and Stormcast use it to freeze the whole sea.
>>
>>46980071
Thank you very much, I still have to read Balance of Power.
>>
>>46977983
Mycella seems like a fun place to base a Sylvaneth army if you are good with greenstuff.
>>
>>46974525
All of the realms are capable of supporting life, even the realm of death, as much sense as that makes. the realms are so vast that all sorts of possibilities east, from mostly mundane to full blown high fantasy abstract like in most of the maps. should be noted that the reason the realms look like barren wastelands is because of the constant centuries of chaotic influence, not just the actual magic of the realm. pic related.
>>
>>46980221
literally says that now lands are wretched.
and that's not even abstract shit like Realm of metal.

Gw is doing multiple board to represent the different realms, too bad FB faggot chose the SHADOW realms because it was OP magic in 8th.
We will end up with a grey board and dead trees. wow.

Metal/beast would have been much better
>>
>>46972652
>burning blade not in the realm of fire
why
>>
>>46977224
wow lore is atrocious at this point,hating this has nothing to do with liking warhammer
>>
>>46980285
>>46980285
You forget that shadow is all about illusion and mystery, there's plenty scope for a cool board there.
>>
File: Silver Wyrm.png (680 KB, 1433x537) Image search: [Google]
Silver Wyrm.png
680 KB, 1433x537
>>46980285
>literally says that now lands are wretched.

After centuries of Chaos rape. However, as we see in literally ALL the novels, there are some tribes that managed to survive in these land living in a fallout post-apocalyptic state.

There are some worlds and areas in the Mortal Realms that haven't been touched by Chaos yet. even after all these years (picture related).
>>
File: Untitled.png (485 KB, 495x827) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
485 KB, 495x827
>>46980383
Speaking of which, I am interested how Ulgu will end up looking, they're apparently putting together a board based there.

(Can't remember if this got posted here already, no harm seeing it again though.)
>>
>>46980517
Mists, fogs, smoke, and more mists.
>>
>>46980561
So things you can't do with paint.
>>
>>46980608
Airbrushing my friend.
>>
>>46980608
But they can do with that fog machine they seem to like so much lately
>>
Is a full Extremis Chamber formation overpowered?
>>
>>46979911
Understood.

But I really like the work anon did, the choice of colors, the conversion, and the general impact they have.

So I still think this is one of the best I've seen and even if I have probably seen many others technically better, this is one of the few I still remember.
>>
>>46980790
Overpowered by what standards? Average game standards? Thundertusk & Ironguts? Nagash in full summon spam mode?
Is it very powerful? Yes, totally. Is it cheesy? Probably, yeah. It has very few weaknesses and can generally fight it's way out of any tough spot it may find itself in, but other cheese armies can kick its shit in or outlast them.
>>
>>46980921
When you can deep strike behind the enemy lines and charge summoners or Nagash, it doesn't allow for much summoning.
>>
>>46980790
Really depnds on what you're going against; if your foe has Nagash and his cronies it's probably a fair fight. Against anything else it's overkill unless taken against a significantly larger force.
>>
>>46980947
Lots of armies have deep striking

Seraphon can do it
>>
>>46980947
Powergaming with Nagash involves bubblewrapping the guy and his buffers (mortis engine, corpse cart, Morghasts) with the rest of your starting force in order to prevent just those shenanigans. Until the summon rapetrain gets going those will usually last.
>>
i kind of want to do some summoning because i like the idea of bringing in reinforcements and stuff, but what's the least dickish way to go about doing that?
>>
>>46981067
Don't abuse it. Just like that, it's okay.
>>
>>46981067
>Look at opponent's army
>Field only half that much, you can summon more later
>don't summon wizards who summon wizards

Go to town m8. If you like yourself some Tzeentch summoning, have a look at Balance of Power; it has a great, summon-heavy battalion in it.
>>
>>46981192
I'd say 3/4 or if you have some weaker units I'd deploy them, or use only minimum strength units of things you can summon, depends though on if your enemy has a wizard or not, and how many spells per turn you can cast.

My last game I tried to cast summon Demon Prince 3 times, had it fail twice and unbound once.
>>
>>46969796
Wasnt it like, 1 in 20 dwrves is a female?

Rare, but not horribly so. Its really just GW hating making any female models ever.
>>
>>46981487
it's a meta commentary on fat, beer bellied, belligerent, bearded nerds
>>
>>46980631
Please give some pics as example... using an airbrush for now 10 years I would very much like to see mist/fog.
>>
File: 1461769077971.jpg (24 KB, 494x346) Image search: [Google]
1461769077971.jpg
24 KB, 494x346
We've come a long way, /AoS/ general

>Stormcasts release and don't sell "what is this WoW shit?"
>"S-Shut up! They aren't based on WoW! Shitpost somewhere else!"

>Ironjawz release, sell out "what is this WoW shit?"
>"So what if it's WoW? WoW is pop culture and sells! Now who wants to make some Warcraft clans?"
>>
>>46982360
Youre 2 hours late for the 10am shitposting
>>
>>46982509

Is '10am shitposting' a new meme?
>>
>>46982523
No, it's probably 10am in his country.
>>
>>46982509
I think you mean one hour too early.
>>
>>46982360
Then
>ha ha it is wow guys

Now
>ha ha it really is wow guys

Shitposting never changes.
>>
>>46982523
shitposting used to mean posting without content, aka dubs, chain image posts, or dropping dank memes without context.
Now shitposting is a buzzword people use to deflect any criticism of things they like.

Mention how Stormcasts are lazy and look generic as fuck?
Well that makes you a shitposter regardless of the actual definition of the word.

This thread is populated by one-two legitimate shills who actually bitch about people not using the proper terminology like Orruk, and many 15-16 year olds.
>>
File: ub1smht.jpg (43 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
ub1smht.jpg
43 KB, 400x350
>>46982907
Nobody cares if you don't like the game. Why are you such a man-child?
>>
>>46982949
Just ignore him. He got tired from shitposting /whfb/ and came here for the (you)
>>
>>46982523
Still only 930 lol
>>
>>46982907
>Mention how Stormcasts are lazy and look generic as fuck?
>Well that makes you a shitposter

It really does when that's your only content and when asked to clarify you mutter something about space marines or WoW.
>>
>>46964629
Fateweaver and a Tyrant, Fateweaver makes the Tyrants big name 'Choose any result' and I choose the result where I win the game.
>>
>>46982949
This is 4chan m8, nobody is here to praise things. We're here to talk shit.

If you can't grow a thicker skin, you're better off on a hugbox like Tumblr or Warseer.
>>
Reminder to ignore the standard 10am shitposting
They feed off your attention; don't give them what they want and they'll go away
>>
>>46971999
>Google map chaos symbols
kek.
>>
>>46983054
Man it's 18 at least 18 in non-British countries. Please just stop posting.
Hum sorry 6pm in retard language
>>
>>46983648
Shut up you retard.
>>
>Concussors are charging a unit of 10 Vampire Blood Knight, each knight in the enemy team as 3HP, except 1 guy down to 2.

>2 of the Dragon fangs roll 6 to wound, "Intolerable Damage" transform the wound from 1 to D6.
>Each D6 rolled 6.

Those 2 attacks alone are doing 12 wounds, does that mean 2 dead Blood knight or 4 dead Blood knights ?

Are the wounds sucked into each one or do you roll all wounds then say to your opponent " you have 40 save roll to make" effectively giving a Concussor drake the ability to kill 18 wounds worth of model in a unit ?
>>
>>46984075
You make the wound rolls, then roll for the damage, than make the saves dependent on the number of attacks that wounded (not one save for each point of damage). All the unsaved wounds then go into a 'pool', which is applied to the unit.
Basically, in your greentext the Bloodknights would make two saves for the Intolerable Damage attacks (plus whatever else did hit and wound), so they'd have to take two saves; suffering six damage (removing two Bloodknights from the unit) for each failed save.
>>
>>46984075
Its 12 wounds, so 4 dead knights. You get your saves after the damage roll. You do damage to the unit, not the models.
>>
>>46984302
It is one save for each point of damage now. it was in the FAQ.
>>
>>46984075
Yes, any Drakoth can potentially inflict 18 damage in melee, on top of anything the riders, who are no slouches, can do.
In theory a single concussor could murder Archaon in one go and still have the shooting attack and three damage left over. Yeah, that won't ever happen, but it is a pretty scary potential.
>>
>>46984355
Oh, that's new. I didn't notice that. Interesting.
I suppose that's actually a buff, since it allows for more constant damage and makes low Rend/high Damage weapons more interesting.
>>
final campaign match tomorrow
hope I won't act like an asshole
hope my opponents won't bring cheesy lists

wish me lucks m8s
>>
File: Untitled.png (219 KB, 883x640) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
219 KB, 883x640
>>46984355
>>46984302
I thought that thing in the FAQ was about "disregard wound" abilities like the glade captain's banner, and had no effect on saves (which remained roll to wound, then roll saves, then role damage on unsaved wounds - this was a FAQ, not an Errata changing the core rules).

(Can't actually check the FAQ right now, because facebook's having its standard everyone-home-from-work slowdown where I am right now, so may have misremembered.)
>>
>>46984508
Good luck, pupper.
>>
>>46984431
>>46984401
>>46984355
>>46984340
>>46984302

Thank you. that is Fuckstronk....
>>
>>46964629
lord on manticore
lord on daemonic steed
2 sorcerers
24 warriors
5 knights
5 minotaurs
10 bestigors
chariot

all marked slaanesh
i have lost the names I wrote for them, basically it started as a path to glory army, i will eventually ascend the lord to be a daemon prince and add a summoning of daemons
all new, the only whfb thing i had was the beastmen part
>>
>>46984508
Stand strong. [Insert your deity here] be with you!
>>
>>46984532
Yes, you are correct.

Typical order is:

Hit Roll
Wound Roll
Save Roll
Inflict damage

You add "Ignore Wound" rolls at the end of this order, if applicable. So if you take 1 wound from a 3 Damage weapon you make 3 "Ignore Wound" rolls.
>>
>>46984596
my deity has been kidnapped :((
>>
>>46984532
>I thought that thing in the FAQ was about "disregard wound" abilities like

That FAQ is mean for 'disregard wound" ability/spell. In short, they are wrong.
>>46984355
>>46984302

The sequence of attack is...
1: to hit
2: to wound
3: save roll
4: damage roll
5: disregard wound ability/spell
>>
>>46984615
But shir is still with you in your heart.
>>
>>46965929
Pretty cool especially in red , but the armor is a little much.
>>
>>46983027
They look like Astartes.
If you can't see it your blind or deluded.
My bet is on the latter as it seems again this thread is populated by people who have been here for a year learning about 4chins from their high school buddy.
They look like Astartes.
They're generic as fuck.
They're crossbows are bolters.
They fucking suck.
All objective all fact.
>QQ someone ban him for being offtopic the rullelleeeeessSS!!11

Its sad to see how low /tg/ has fallen.
>>
>>46985398
>They're generic as fuck.
>They fucking suck.
>All objective all fact.

Prove it then.
>>
>>46984719
This guy is right. Save rolls are rolled for the number of attacks that go through. Ignore wound rolls are made after that, one for each wound that would be applied.
>>
>>46985513
How is it not Generic to have an army of soldiers that all look identical except for a few helmets.
Not only that most units are in Monopose.

They do fucking suck if they can't be more interesting then what came before.
>>
>>46985722
Can you quantify that? I mean if it was objective, you could so that, right? I
>>
>>46985722
>Generic
I dont think you know what the word generic means. Because youre using it terribly, but that can be expected from a non-native speaker, isnt that right Slav?
>>
>>46985722
>How is it not Generic to have an army of soldiers that all look identical except for a few helmets.

Do you even know what generic means?
>>
>>46982360
What's that pic, average AoS player having 'fun'?
>>
>>46985861
Average Fantasyfag feeling superior.
>>
>>46985920
rekt
>>
>>46985764
>Can you quantify that? I mean if it was objective, you could so that, right? I
What you see its objective when it comes to style and theme.
>I dont think you know what the word generic means. Because youre using it terribly, but that can be expected from a non-native speaker, isnt that right Slav?
Accuse me of whatever you want bb, however if you can't admit the sigmarines are generic then its pretty clear it doesn't matter what GW does you have their unwavering support.
>>46985811
do you?
>having no particularly distinctive quality or application
>>
File: image.gif (30 KB, 709x372) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
30 KB, 709x372
>>46986116
>>
>>46986116
>do you?

Yes.
But do you in this context?
>>
>>46986116
Chaos / Vampire and empire where generic... yet where easily 75% of WHFB sales..

Well thinking about it WHFB is pretty much ultra generic fantasy except fun things like Ogres/goblins/orks/skaven
>>
>>46986286
Again, I'm pretty sure the problem here is that most of you are young and have no clue how to formulate an actual argument or original opinion.
Your a kiddies grouped, groomed specifically by the shill in this thread.
>>46986159
When all the units are the same except for what weapon they carry and type of helmet, they are generic.
>>46986201
>But do you in this context?
Moving goalposts, you challenged if I understood the word.
I put the definition and its clear that it fits so now you are challenging context as if the context isn't perfectly clear.
>>46986286
>Chaos / Vampire and empire where generic... yet where easily 75% of WHFB sales..
Again, I get the feeling I'm dealing with children.
Nothing about either of those factions were generic, they all had unique poses, arms, legs, heads, and torsos.
Also many different type of units.
With stormcasts its all soldiers in the same golden armor with small differences in helmets and the only difference being a mount or weapon.
>>
File: 1419645460791.gif (1005 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1419645460791.gif
1005 KB, 500x281
>>46986286

>goblins, orcs, and ogres
>not generic
>>
>>46986357
>Moving goalposts, you challenged if I understood the word.

Yes, and I don't I still don't think you do.
Anyone can look up the dictionary definition, and most people can then use that word correctly in context, but I do not think you are one of those people.
>>
File: stormeternals.jpg (430 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
stormeternals.jpg
430 KB, 873x627
>>46986429
I think you're willing to convince yourself of anything as long as AoS stays pristine in your mind.
They are generic, they have often the same details as all the other models they come with.
If you can't understand why an army made up of guys that look like carbon copies of each other barring mode of transportation or weapon they are generic.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 550x550
>>46986508
Dude, stop.

I'm a Fantasyfag who lurks these threads to laugh about how shitty AoS is and also agree with you on your points subjectively, but you still look like a fucking autistic asshole.

Stop trying to argue objective fact is the same as your opinion. You will not convince anybody of it. Ever.
>>
>>46986573
Good ol Balthasar Dad

miss him already
>>
>>46986508
You're mistaking the word generic for the words "repetitive" and "uninspired".

Generic means its the average. It looks like the common aesthetic, which it does not.

What you are saying is that it was done without effort, without variation. That is something bad, but that bad thing is not the same as being generic.
>>
>>46986591
If Sigmarines had human proportions, I'd be fine with them. Gelt looked fine.

The problem is the damn Space Marine aesthetic. Either the people inside the armor are floating inside, or they look like Hulk after letting himself go.
>>
>>46986508
I think you do not understand what you're saying when you say they are generic.
You will not find many examples of Stormcast looking guys outside of the Stormcast themselves.
What I believe you are trying to say is that they look samey amongst themselves in that Liberators look like Retributors look like Prosecutors and so on. I enjoy such uniformity myself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.