[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Finder Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20
File: Gamefinder.jpg (62 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
Gamefinder.jpg
62 KB, 500x434
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
dead thread
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I've only been playing a short while, and it's all been Pathfinder. I'm willing to try any game, though.
>Time availability
Monday and Wed 5:30 PM - 10:30PM, Thursday 3:00 PM - 10:30 PM, and pretty much any time Friday and Saturday. I'm Eastern Standard Time
>Text or Voice
Text. My mic is broken :(
>Contact Information
[email protected]
and my Skype is DieWickerMann
>Additional Information
Still relatively new to tabletop.
>>
File: bobross.jpg (151 KB, 620x405) Image search: [Google]
bobross.jpg
151 KB, 620x405
but we already had one

>>46944283
>>
>>46949548
I'll bump that one with my info too, I guess. The janitors can delete one of these threads.
>>
>>46949548
That's what you get with a weird new OP pic

Also

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
All DnD, CoC, 40k RPGs (still new), willing to learn more systems but don't want to slow a game down because of it.
>Time availability
After 3-4PM EST most days
>Text or Voice
Either, prefer voice but text is fine if you have a good way of stopping it from being a clusterfuck
>Contact Information
reply in thread, sorry but I get too many spam adds these days
>Additional Information
Usually and currently a DM but looking to be a player for a good game. May be able to bring in players from my game if more are needed.
>>
>>46949548
Put "gamefinder" in the title you cuck, otherwise nobody is going to see it or use it.
>>
>>46949595
This thread was up way before that one. and this one has a proper subject and picture. get that other shitter thread outta here.
>>
>>46950499
The other thread was put up like, 2 hours before this one.
>>
File: braindamage.png (226 KB, 1337x301) Image search: [Google]
braindamage.png
226 KB, 1337x301
>>46950499

anon?
>>
File: ibmwallb.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ibmwallb.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Cyberpunk 2020 homebrew setting with some houserules
>Timezone and Availability
Games are on Mondays, starting between 6 or 8PM US Central, and ending between 12 and 2AM US Central.
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Skype, Voice.
rolz.org for dice
>Contact info
>Additional information
I'd like to do a chargen workshop with the group prior to the first session just to help everyone through the process and get you all used to each other.

Setting is 1970/80's inspired cyberpunk future in Las Vegas. Think shadowrun, except no magic, no metahumans, and lots of classic cyberpunk style mixed with a little bit of synthwave/vaporwave/future funk memes for good measure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coe3Ra4UCqM
>>
File: 1454647339927.jpg (487 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1454647339927.jpg
487 KB, 2448x3264
>>46951574
aaand if I have another game cancelled because only 1/3 of the players show up, then:

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Any standard fantasy (dnd-esc) game or 5e/pathfinder
or Unknown Armies or Call of Cthulhu
Between 6PM and 6AM US Central on Monday, Tuesday, and/or Thursday.
Can do either
no preference other than no combos of IC text/OOC voice or vice versa.
>Contact info
Same as what I'm replying to
>Additional information
Only fantasy system I've played was 5e and I haven't touched it in awhile, so I dont remember much.
Willing to join an ongoing campaign, hoping for a group that does shit together outside of sessions as well, but I'll take what I can get.

Also, unlike apparently most of the people in these threads, I'll actually show up.
>>
>>46951574
If you could do the game on Thursday at that time and tolerate me being in text, I'd love to try a cyberpunk game. If you can't, or that's the agreed-upon time for the other players, that's fine. I'm not gonna badger you or anything.

I'm
>>46949124
by the way
>>
>>46951979
>If you could do the game on Thursday at that time and tolerate me being in text, I'd love to try a cyberpunk game. If you can't, or that's the agreed-upon time for the other players, that's fine.
Its possible that I /might/ be able to do Thursdays, but my work schedule is being a little funky at the moment and only Mondays are guaranteed. As to text, I'd really prefer to run a voice game, they flow better and you end up with fewer that guys. Plus I've only done text for the past few campaigns and I want to try something different.

If things change, which they might have to, then I'll hit you up.
>>
>>46952653
Alright. Should I add you on Skype, or will you do that if things change?
>>
>>46952713
Not him, but he might forget you so you should do that now.
>>
As per the advice of
>>46952776
I took the liberty of doing it. Hope that's not a problem.
>>
File: cucked to death.gif (2 MB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
cucked to death.gif
2 MB, 301x219
copying from last thread:

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Either looking to play a male character or find someone to play a party of dumb, busty adventuresses. I like cheesecake and silly ideas for games. Really just looking for one person to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Ideally something light, I have a few homebrew systems as well.
GMT+7
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime, (high school/mecha/harem/etc) with optional lewdness/emphasis on full-bodied girls. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing. I also had a more fantasy orientated for a team of ninjas infiltrating an enemy fortress I wouldn't mind discussing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
>>
>>46945477
The exalted 3ed guy around still?
>>
>>46953151
Nope, Sidereals trapped him in a box
>>
File: F-15C.jpg (971 KB, 2900x1970) Image search: [Google]
F-15C.jpg
971 KB, 2900x1970
>GM or Player
Player posting on behalf of the GM.

>System
Ace Combat-based homebrew, focused around aerial jet combat and air-to-ground combat.

>Time
Our schedule is divided into four flights of four players. Flights 1 and 2 fly on Thursday, Flights 3 and 4 fly on Saturday. Both flight's sessions start around 6-7 EST.

>Text or Voice
Text, we play over IRC.

>Contact Information
Stop by this stream and use the chat to get in contact with someone:
http://www.hitbox.tv/Thunderceptor

People are currently there to receive you, and streams usually happen daily. If nobody is there, head over to /aceg/ on /vg/ to be notified when the next stream goes up.

>Additional Information
We have about 3~ slots open. The game takes place during the Belkan War. Players are mercenaries that fight for Ustio. Takes place at Valais AFB currently.
>>
>>46950851
>>46950692
Yes..bump the thread..yes...
>>
>>46953728
Hitbox. Nope fuck that.
>>
File: iBSi38d.jpg (121 KB, 475x640) Image search: [Google]
iBSi38d.jpg
121 KB, 475x640
>>46956254
We literally only use it because the GM doesn't want to shit up the IRC with people who aren't actually playing.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Legend of The Wulin or other games, but LoTW preferred.
>Time availability
Pacific Standard Time, any day but tuesday and thursday
>Text or Voice
Either or. Voice preferred.
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
>>46953055
wat
>>
File: 1459832446724.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459832446724.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
DnD 5e, PF, 40k rpg
>Time availability
Used to American times, Aus based. Free lot of the week
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Skype is CrimsOmNomNom
>Additional Information
GMing a lot, want to plaaaay
>>
File: Tactical Waifu.jpg (377 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
Tactical Waifu.jpg
377 KB, 792x612
bump the thread
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
3.5/PF/Legend of the Wulin
>Time availability
Weekends only.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
shard.king
>Additional Information
>>
File: 1461658743648.jpg (91 KB, 597x437) Image search: [Google]
1461658743648.jpg
91 KB, 597x437
GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any Star Wars games
>Time availability
Wednesday after 5 pm EST or Satursay
>Text or Voice
Voice preferred
>Contact Information
Email: [email protected]

>Additional Information
I would prefer something where I can be a force user
>>
>>46963438
So it's basically Lasers and Feelings?
>>
>>46945477
>GM and Player
>13th age (GM) Shadowrun 5th (PC)
>NEET
>both
>Anything in the montreal area
>Forever GM
>>
File: Scrolls & Swords.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Scrolls & Swords.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46964791
yes, it even says so on the right hand side of it
>>
File: sildar.jpg (14 KB, 236x341) Image search: [Google]
sildar.jpg
14 KB, 236x341
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
EST weekday afternoons
>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord
>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/0yiM1ADZQdwZJ2zd
>Additional Information
This'll be yet another Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign, taking place on Roll20.
I'm looking for strictly new players. If you've got a little bit of experience, that's fine.
>>
>>46966822
what days of the week you looking at?
>>
>>46967008
All weekdays.
>>
File: Phantom Blood.png (262 KB, 405x555) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Blood.png
262 KB, 405x555
>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
D&D 5e

>Time availability
Tuesdays, 4-9pm EST

>Text or Voice
An amalgam of both. We use voice communication to expedite OOC interaction, and combat, and text to roleplay within the roll20 interface.

>Contact Information
lobotomizedsquirrel on Skype

>Additional Information
It's an ongoing Ravenloft game heavily inspired by the original I6, the new Curse of Strahd reboot, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; Gothic horror that doesn't take itself too seriously. We had a player drop out due to a change schedule for school, and we're looking for one more memer to fill that void. New players are more than welcome, we just ask that you make an effort to showing up consistent, and be cool to one another.
>>
>>46966822
Can you elaborate more on the weekday afternoons?
>>
>>46967733
I think it means that he's good for the entire week and that the specific days will depend on player availability
>>
>>46965642
Actually running Sr5, interested?
>>
Hey guys me and my female room mate are looking to try DnD (or any system). We live near USC in LA. Anyone need a few more members and want to take on two new newbies?
>>
>>46968943
Well you could try either of these
>>46967710
>>46966822
>>
>>46967943
Correct, Mon - Fri.
>>
File: 1459899896064.jpg (177 KB, 675x507) Image search: [Google]
1459899896064.jpg
177 KB, 675x507
>GM or Player

I'mma running a game, boys!

>System(s)

Adeptus Evangelion v3

>Time availability

Weekends after 2 PM sometime.

>Text or Voice

Text, over IRC

>Contact Information

The IRC channel is #AdEvaGreatWheelOOC on Rizon

>Additional Information

There's a google docs with everything you need
>>
>>46967943
>>46969547
Ah, I should have been more specific. I mean what times in the afternoon.
>>
>>46968999
Are talking about meeting up in real life.
>>
>>46970478
I'm free from 12am - 10pm Mon - Thu
10am - 7:30pm Fri
>>
>>46970528
>real life
This -is- real life, anon.
>>
>>46970767
How many sessions a week?
>>
>>46971644
One session each week. But the Discord will be up to talk about stuff in between playing.
>>
>>46972162
Cool cool cool, count me in. I'm completely new to structured dnd so take care of me!

What's the discord or skype?
>>
>>46972626
In my original post, check the spoiler.
>>
>>46945477
>GM
>New Edition of Delta Green. I'll share the book with players.
>It's gonna be a oneshot starting at 7pm EST this Saturday. Want to test the system and I got some free time.
>Voice. Not sure if we'll use Skype or Discord.
>Skype is zacchap
>Here's to having fun with y'all.
>>
>>46966822
We're full for now, thanks.
>>
>>46973091
The Dream is Dead
>>
File: 1423639136178.jpg (137 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
1423639136178.jpg
137 KB, 960x870
>>46973091
no problem
>>
>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
any
>Time availability
next 12 hours
>Text or Voice
either
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Just want to a play a game today. If it turns out well then I would be happy to play again. Any system is cool.
>>
>>46953055

hey, what do you know, I found someone good
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>46945477

Here's the pitch: we're two dudes, one forever GM and one player who wants to GM. We both love fighting games, and are intrigued by Fight! The Fighting Game RPG. We love the OTT hard-to-follow anime-tastic plots of fighting games, and the way they seem to flow in illogical stream-of-consciousness manner in which they unfold.

We want to start a game in which we build the basics of the world together during the first session, with only the essentials defined. After that, we each take a turn being the GM, with that GM's improv decisions quantum collapsing more of the world into definition. Next GM "yes-and's" whatever the previous GM did, and keeps moving forward, staying true to the fighting-game genre.

We currently have two people total, and a third would be enough to start (one GM and a tag-team for each session.)

>GM or Player
Forever GM, but the game in question that I'm recruiting for is gonna be rotating GMs
>System
FIGHT! The Fighting Game RPG
>Time availability
We're hoping to run the game Saturdays (though it would be Sunday for Aussies, who one of the confirmed players is.) Any time during the day, though morning for hawaii/aus, and afternoon for USA sounds idea.
>Text or Voice
Both. Skype for voice and text. Roll20 for... game.
>Contact Information
My 4chan Skype is Mjorkk. Contact me there if you're interrested.
>Additional Information
Read top paragraph.
>>
>>46975210
Man, I love fighting games, but I hate DMing.
>>
>>46976215
There's a big difference between true DMing and "once every 3-4 sessions, you use your villian character team instead, and make shit up as you go, because fighting-game-conventions."

We are expecting this to be a zero-prep sort of co-DM situation... it wouldn't accurately simulate fighting games otherwise :)
>>
File: letsdoit.jpg (85 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
letsdoit.jpg
85 KB, 540x426
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds 3e
>Time availability
Whenever until 5/13 and then we'll discuss it. Probably weekends at that point.
>Text or Voice
Text with maybe some voice.
>Contact Information
My skype is kunlunfist
>Additional Information
Going to be running a M&M 3e campaign in an original setting (no DC/Marvel) and am looking for about 2-4 people. I've got one person on stand-by right now. If you don't have the books or know the system I can help you out, just add me on Skype.
>>
>>46976294

Man I've always liked the idea of a super hero game but the last time I was in one I lost all interest and kind of crapped out on my group. Still feel bad about it, even got to play as a Danny Phantom knock off ghost super guy.
>>
>>46976321
I can totally understand. It's hard to make it not just a series of fight scenes, or something like that, and keeping people invested requires a lot of background work. IE, in a team setting it's only interesting when you can see familiar villains from the past pulled into the current events or your personal rivals working with your teammate's rivals, etc.

Just gotta make the right legwork to support people's interests long enough, I think.
>>
>>46976352

What kind of campaign are you thinking of running and/or what kind of supers are you looking for? I ask because you obviously don't want too many of the same kind.

Also, what tone of game? More gritty or caped crusader type? Watchmen?
>>
>>46976294
Man, I want to play a supers game, but the only weekend I can do is Saturday
>>
>>46976428
So, it's going to be kind of early in the superhero world where the party will be trying to assemble a Justice League-like body after seeing a surge of super-villains. We're probably going more towards the caped crusader type of game, I think more towards Justice League or Young Justice than Watchmen or like Hellboy.

There's going to be a lot of emphasis on fleshing out the world and developing the team's place within it as well as countering super-menaces.

As for the kind of supers, the player I have isn't sure what she wants to play yet, so it's an open field. I've got a guy who is on the fence, and he's a sort of voodoo Louisiana boy with magic and strength.

>>46976448
I think we may be able to make Saturday work.
>>
File: Glitched American Flag.png (192 KB, 909x479) Image search: [Google]
Glitched American Flag.png
192 KB, 909x479
>GM or Player
GM.

>System(s)
GURPS.

>Time availability
EDT (GMT-4) I'm able to run on Fridays/Saturdays, earliest starting time at 1500 and latest at 2000. First session will be next week, players willing.

>Text or Voice
Text only, likely on roll20.

>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/0ylpfjob8aoeCOGH

>Additional Information
Cyberpunk; 175/-25/-5; TL9~10; Players are some manner of Chicago law enforcement, or those who could believably join forces with them, working the beat.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Anything anime related, never played an anime game before, Naruto.. Mecha, Magical Girls, I'll take anything that isn't super lewd.

>Time availability
GMT/Europe/East Coast available a lot of the time most days.

>Text or Voice
Both, text is normally better for RP though.

>Contact Information
On Skype search for ([email protected])
I also have discord, search for World Viper, pic related.

>Additional Information
Yeah really, anything anime.
>>
>>46953055
I will run a full party of busty adventurers for your harem pleasure, but only if you agree to play with voice and webcam.
>>
dead thread
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.