[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, let's have a CYOA thread. First vote is for species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6
File: 1423510017234.jpg (4 MB, 2700x6000) Image search: [Google]
1423510017234.jpg
4 MB, 2700x6000
Sup guys, let's have a CYOA thread.

First vote is for species and location.

Rules: please include specific instructions with your suggestion if you wish.

Try to keep suggestions to a reasonable number, vote for other anons ideas.

Ties are won by the first post

No rerolls

Have fun!
>>
>>46942883
Bump
>>
File: 4GNrKUO.jpg (948 KB, 1841x3681) Image search: [Google]
4GNrKUO.jpg
948 KB, 1841x3681
>>46942883
>Bullywug
>Swamp
A classic. Also, you might want to use this version, OP. Not needed but it's the newest one.
>>
>>46943112
Cool thanks :) I'll give this another 3 minutes before finalizing the suggestion.
>>
>>46943178
Wish they kept the fairy race.
>>
>>46943112
>Wanting to play as most boring faction ever.

Machines in mana wastes,
>>
The swamp is a murky, foul smelling, damp place. The thick canopy of trees strangles what little light reaches the sludge covered ground, giving the appearance of eternal twilight. Muck pools pepper the area, ranging from a few inches to a few feet deep, rancid bubbles pop and sputter intermittently along their surfaces. A single, I'll worn road winds it's way through the swamp, vanishing as it snakes to the east.

Thr'ull, croaks lazily as he squats on a rock near a particularly large pool. At least a 5 other bullywugs swim about, being unproductive as they wait for the hunting party to return. He gets his ancient staff, a relic from old that denotes his status as chieftain, it's bone charms rattling as it moved.

A) Gather materials
B) Send scout to find hunting party
C) Investigate road

Resources:
Food: 10 units
Materials: 0
Population: 9 + Thr'ull
Tools: The hunting party has two crudely made spears
>>
>>46943403
>A) Gather materials
Build up our backup plans.
>>
>>46943403
umm, okay? it was a tie and you still picked the first one. Cool.
>>
>>46943439
I said in the OP, ties are won by first post, I was also in the process of writing when I read your post.

>>46943422
Thr'ull stands up and issues a loud croak, getting the attention of the swimming bullywugs. He motioned at the two largest, young males who were a bit too impulsive to be of much use on the hunt. He croaked out instructions, commanding them to gather vines and sticks as well as any stones they came across. The two hopped out of the pond and began arguing amongst themselves, trying to decide which direction was best.

A) east, towards the dense groves nearby
B) west, towards the road
C) north, towards a small cave a short distance away
D) south, towards the hunting party

Resources
Food : 10 units
Population:9+Thr'ull
Tools: hunting party's 2 crude spears
>>
>>46943641
>D) south, towards the hunting party
If anything goes, we can croak for help.
>>
>>46943675
2 more minutes until this is locked in
>>
Thr'ull tapped his staff loudly and pointed to the south, where the hunting party had departed. The two males blinked slowly in understanding and hopped off, quickly traversing the muddy ground with each powerful leap. Before they vanished into the mists, Thr'ull saw them snag a few branches and creepers with their tongues, happy they were following orders. As he settled back onto his rock he couldn't help but hear a strange sound coming from the road, interrupted intermittently by a sharp crack.

A) Ignore the noise
B) investigate the road

Resources
>>
>>46943917
>B) investigate the road
>>
>>46943917
>B) investigate the road
>>
Thr'ull was interested in the mysterious noise, he gave a loud croak and began to waddle towards the road. The two remaining bullywugs clambered out if the pond to follow. They were both female and a bit on the smaller side, one was an elder and was well versed in the ways of the swamp; the other was young, having just come of age a few months ago, she was clearly pregnant and moved slowly with her distended stomach. The shortage of food had taken its toll on her and she seemed quite fatigued.

A)Hide along the roadside (be specific as to how, who and where)
B) setup a body blockade
C)Use the pregnant female as bait
>>
>>46944409
A)Hide along the roadside
The pregnant female is far enough to run away if this goes wrong but still able to see from the water. The second female and Thr'ull hide behind some bushes.
>>
>>46944409
Hide, use other posts to designate. Also as another new person entering, I am happy with toad swamp :)
>>
>>46944452
>>46944501
Can we mix these? Also, welcome.
>>
5 minutes for more posts, either instructions or if more people what to vote for other options.

As an aside feel free to include constructive criticisms, this is my first thread.
>>
>>46944570
Props for keeping us updated. A lot of QMs don't.
>>
Thr'ull turned to the pregnant female and instructed she stay in the pond. With a relieved croak she fell back into the sludge, leaving only her eyes above the surface. Hearing the noise grow closer Thr'ull and the older female hopped to the roadside and concealed themselves in the thickest bushes available. The dense foliage made it difficult for Thr'ull to see, but he could see the eastern portion of the road, where the noise was coming from, well enough. After a few moments the source of the noise came into view, it was a large carriage, drawn by 2 large black horses. The carriage was made of gilded oak and had an elaborate, albeit somewhat torn, awning above the driver. The driver cracked a large menacing whip and with each movement of his arms his his silken clothes swayed about him. As Thr'ull concluded the man must be a merchant a series of loud panicked croaks came from the southwest.

A)Ambush the carriage
B) Attempt diplomacy
C) Do nothing
D) retreat and investigate the croaking

Resources
>>
>>46944798
>D) retreat and investigate the croaking
We don't have the numbers for it. Maybe when we do and have a second chance.
>>
>>46944798

retreat and investigate croaking
>>
>>46944880
>>46944931
3 minutes til locked in
>>
The sounds distressed Thr'ull and he worried for the safety of his people. With a sharp croak he tore away from the bushes and began hopping rapidly towards the sound. In his haste he forgot his ancient staff, luckily the elder female grabbed it as she followed, it's bone charms clattering loudly. Soon they reached a clearing where his seven bullywogs were battling a small troll. The troll stood about twice the height of the largest bullywog and was clearly a juvenile. It's thick greenish grey skin was peppered with small cuts and one of the crude spears hung from its throat. The beast swung it's arms and just barely missed one of the hunters, as the beast moved a wet wheeze could be heard and blood poured from it's throat wound.

A) Order a retreat
B) Fight the troll
C) Attempt an ambush from the tree above
D) Watch and do nothing

Resources
>>
>>46945198
>C) Attempt an ambush from the tree above
Use your staff to hit the troll's head.
>>
The old female hand Thr'ull his staff as he silently ascended a nearby tree. He wasn't suited for climbing but his fervor to protect his people drove him onward. Finally he made it high enough that he was well over the trolls head. Carefully he moved out on a limb, his wet, webbed feet slipping on the smooth bark. As he stood above the toll he hefted his staff and leapt down right as the troll looked up. The troll reached up and attempted to snatch Thr'ull from the air, but his bulky fingers could find no purchase on his damp skin. Thr'ull drove the base of the staff into the creatures left eye and leapt off as the beast recoiled in pain, landing safely some distance away but leaving the staff lodged in the trolls eye. Blood poured from the creatures throat as it attempted to howl and grab at the staff.

A) Order a retreat
B) Attempt to finish the troll off

Resources
>>
>>46945692

B, Let's finish it off.

Alternatively if it was badly enough injured could wait for it to bleed out
>>
>>46945692
>B) Attempt to finish the troll off
It's now or never. Stab at the throat with both spears.
>>
>>46945757
or the other eye
>>
>>46945750
The beast is sufficiently injured, but enraged, it will bleed out but thanks to trolls regenerative abilities it might take some time.

5 minutes until tie breaker is locked
>>
>>46945804
I'll stick with finishing it off, then.
I would suggest a lower time limit, at least near the start, unless you're busy writing/preparing etc.
>>
>>46945842
I could speed it up if you like, I figured five minutes was long enough to get votes/ prepare a bit
>>
File: AnimeJimProfit.png (118 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
AnimeJimProfit.png
118 KB, 440x522
>>46945750
A because I bet that troll di'n do'o nu'ffin.
>>
>>46945891
Wish we had a way to befriend him. We need big guys for might.
>>
Thr'ull gave a loud, commanding croak, ordering the bullywogs on an all out attack. The others cracked in fevered agreement and began the assault. Using their long tongues they struck at the trolls good eye, using their saliva in an attempt to seal it closed. The spear wielding hunter rushed forward and jabbed at the behemoth several times in the stomach, tearing it open. The troll recoiled in pain and swiped at the ground before him, catching the hunter with just the tips of his massive fingers. The young bullywog was sent flying and smashed into amnesty tree with a loud thwack. Thr'ull charged into the fray as other bully wogs broke rank to tend to their fallen comrade. Hefting the bloodied spear Thr'ull drove it clean through the monstrosity's neck, causing an eruption of thick blood to cover him. The troll stumbled back and slumped against the tree Thr'ull had leapt from. It's breathing was ragged and growing slower by the second, as Thr'ull watched the beast's chest heaved one last time. Thr'ull turned from his fallen for and hopped over to his comrade, the hunter was alive but certainly unwell. One of his legs was bent unnaturally and blood was leaking from his earholes, the hunter let out a few weak croaks.

A) Harvest the troll for resources
B) care for wounded
C) both A and B
D) Harvest both the troll and kill the wounded

If option B or C is chosen a roll is required to save the wounded hunters life. Post ending in 1,3,7,9 will save him, any other number will result in immediate death. First post with a vote will be counted and only that post. (If he survives he will still need medical care for a time)

Resources
>>
>>46946232
>C) both A and B
Goes nothing. Fudge.
>>
>>46946316
Well, damn it.
>>
Thr'ull croaked out his orders, splitting the bullywogs into two groups. The remaining hunters as well as the impulsive males set out to harvest whatever they could from the troll. Thr'ull and the elder female set to tend to the injured hunter. As the female went to gather herbs the wounded male began to convulse violently and the blood leaking from his ear holes came out much more rapidly. Thr'ull fell on his comrade attempting to steady him, but in mere moments the warrior was dead and limp in his arms. Thr'ull let out a sad wail that was parroted by the others. He ordered one of the other hunters to help him carry the body back to the pond and told the others to keep working.

A) Bury the body and give him honors
B) Harvest the corpse for resources
C) Dump the corpse somewhere
D) Use the corpse as bait (It will only last three turns before it rots away to being unusable)

Resources
Food: 10 units
Population: 8+Thr'ull
Tools: 2 crude spears
>>
>>46946640
>) Bury the body and give him honors
He fought bravely.
>>
Thr'ull and the hunter carry the corpse about a hundred feet from the pond they live in and set about digging a grave with their webbed hands. The muddy ground makes it easy to break the surface, but daunting work to make any progress. After many hours of tireless work a shallow grave as been dug, Thr'ull croaked loudly to call the rest of his people and within a few moments they all stood huddled about the grave. Thr'ull croaked out an ancient verse, passed down to each chieftain through the generations as the body was placed in the grave. Each bullywog took its turn to push mud over the body. When Thr'ull finished his rites the body was completely covered and his spear was placed to serve as a headstone. With heavy hearts the bullywogs went to finish harvesting the troll. By the time they were finished it was late into the night.

the next post will provide options
>>
Thr'ull orders the bullywogs to retire for the night and offers congratulations for a job well done, despite today's losses. Day comes fast and soon it is well into the morning when Thr'ull finally stirs. A few of the other bullywogs are already swimming in the pond, careful not to disturb the others. Thr'ull examines the haul from yesterdays events and must make a decision as to what to do with them.

A) Weave baskets with sticks and vines to carry more items as well as store them
B) Make weapons using bone,rocks, and sticks
C) Have a feast
D) other (specify)

Resources
Food: 200 units (each bullywog consumes 1 unit per day, the pregnant female consumes 2 or suffers a fatigue penalty)
Materials: 15 units of Troll bone, 5 units of Troll hide, 25 units of Sticks, 10 units of stone
Tools: 1 crude spear
>>
>>46947257
>) Make weapons using bone,rocks, and sticks
If this fight was any indicator then it was we need better weapons.
>>
>>46947257
C) Have a feast
>>
>>46947316
>>46947361
votes are tied, 5 minute til tie breaker
>>
>>46947474

weapons
>>
>>46947257
B) Weapon up in here
>>
>>46947474
10 minutes later mein OP
>>
Thr'ull decided that in light of yesterdays events, the tribe needed to be better prepared for combat. With a loud croak he roused the slumbering bullywugs and summoned them to a meeting before him. Using some sticks, creepers, and sharp bone fragments he demonstrated how to make a spear. The other Bullywugs nodded and began to take up the materials and start fashioning weapons. A particularly bright hunter began to fashion a shield from sticks, creepers, and a layer of troll hide. Another began to create makeshift darts with the scrap bone pieces.

A) Encourage their thinking
B) Reprimand them for not making spears
C) Other

Resources
food: 200 units
Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 20 Units of sticks, 10 units of stone
tools: 1 crude spear, 5 troll bone spears, 1 crude shield, 10 bone darts
>>
>>46947963
>A) Encourage their thinking
No need to scold them for innovation but remind them they should still follow orders.
>>
>>46947963

Encourage the one making a shield.

What if we made this quest about being a race of anti-bullywugs? A race once short and weak, turned into a race devoted to improving their defensive technology.

Our first sets of armor will be made of cheap driftwood and shit, but imagine being stone-age space marines/Evangelions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
>>
>>46947963
Encourage their thinking
>>
>>46948063

That idea is too awesome to not second.

Even better, we could also make our religion based entirely around Tode, the Armor God.
>>
Thr'ull hopped over to the bullywug making the shield and gave him a reassuring croak. After a brief visual inspection Thr'ull asked the hunter for his creation, which he happily obliged. As Thr'ull examined the shield he held it against his chest and rapped against the surface with his fist. The hunter bullywug was impressed and set about making another shield as Thr'ull went and demonstrated the newfound use to the other tribesmen.

sorry guys ive got to go, somene else take over the role of QM. Ill be back in a few hours if the thread s still up. If not ill make another. Thanks for being in my story!
>>
>>46948231

My pleasure:

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 20 Units of sticks, 10 units of stone

Religion: crude armor-based theology/ideology

What do?
>>
>>46948231
Thanks for running.
>>46948304
>Scout the arena
I think it would best if you gave us options like scout, hunt, breed and whatnot.
>>
>>46948304
Options please
>>
>>46948364
>>46948405

Sorry, I'm used to running more "open" CQs.

A. Research. (specify)

B. Breed.

C. Explore (specify)

D. Other.
>>
>>46948495
>Explore the outer reaches of the swamp.
>>
>>46948526
On second thought, gather more food and material. We have a bullywug with child.
>>
>>46948602

If no one responds in 5 minutes, give me a d100.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>46948660
Rolling.
Fudge...
>>
>>46948783

An expedition for materials is sent into the bush. However, these attempt are fruitless, and the party even comes back in an almost manic state, claiming giants roam the outer grasslands of your home. One scout is missing half a leg.

Resources

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple

Actions:

A. Research. (specify)

B. Breed.

C. Explore (specify)

D. Other.
>>
>>46948926
Get cripple up a tree with blow darts to be a sentry

Explore area/Gather resources
>>
>>46949004
This is good.
>>
>>46949004

Give me a d100.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46949120
>>
File: DuelDisk.jpg (26 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
DuelDisk.jpg
26 KB, 512x384
>>46949298

The croaks and mucusy hoots echo through swampland as the scouting party comes back with several large loads of crafting gear and meat.

Driven by the paranoia of a potential attack from the "tree-toothed giants", the crippled bullywug spends every waking hour of his day preparing himself to protect the village with his dart skills. He finds that carving grooves in the recently crafted shield and strapping it to his wrist allows him to shoot darts with god-like precision.

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 60 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, large bundle of vines, 15 dead turtles.

tools: 1 crude spear, 5 troll bone spears, 1 crude dart flinger, 10 bone darts

Guys, I gotta go to. I only did this to prevent the thread from dying. Hopefully the original OP will return.
>>
>>46949694
Thanks for QM-ing for a bit, though.
>>
Anyone else here?
>>
>>46950000
I'm here. Waiting for original QM to come back.
>>
>>46950028
I would QM but im on my phone with no pc so typing is painful
>>
>>46950065
I'll bump the thread while I can.
>>
>>46950143
Same
>>
REEE
>>
>>46950380
Why do people think bullywugs are boring? I'm starting to like them a lot. Any race can be fun.
>>
>>46950430
I agree bullywugs are cool

It's also fun to play uncommon races
>>
>>46949694

*plaintively croaks*
>>
Let just plan our actions guys:

If our goal is to become low-tech, crude Jaegers battling supposed loxo kaiju, then developing wearable stick armor and then constructing a mine will be our next two steps.
>>
>>46950767
I like the idea of some sort of natural scale armor from a large fish or small drake/Dragon, etc.
>>
>>46950767
I say we need a god or two also. Like this Anon's >>46948114
and I say Malu, goddess of water and birth. Like your idea as well.
>>
>>46950894
We should worship Malu like you said or some druid-type deity
>>
OP, if you see this, either continue running this thread, or start part two tomorrow. This HAS to become a series.
>>
>>46951020
He said he will come back in some hours. Hopefully, it's true.
>>
>>46951035
Thread started at 10 i believe
>>
Our people should worship wastri, god of amphibians

http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wastri

Here's a link to a wiki page on him
>>
>>46951332
He can be part of our pantheon.
>>
>>46951332

Silence heathen! Tode is our one and only Lord!
>>
I have a question on bullywugs, do they hatch from eggs and go through tadpole stage like grungs or something else?
>>
>>46951512
Yes and that is why I pick the swamp. Plenty of water. Unless I'm mistaken on the breeding cycle of bullywugs. Currently, one of ours is pregnant.
>>
>>46951591
Ok thanks I wasn't sure
>>
Hey guys, OP here, I'm surprised the thread is still up, I'll be ready to QM again in about 15 minutes if you guys keep the thread alive. great job so far!
>>
>>46951901
Welcome back.
>>
>>46951901
Great thanks for not abandoning us
>>
Alright, OP here, sorry about that had to go get /fit/. Anyway im back for basically the rest of the night, i might have to pop away for a half hour but thats it. so, right now we are trying to fight the giants on the edge of our swamp by utilizing an armor emphasizing religion to become bullywug jaegers/space marines?

also would you guys like me to trip or stay anonymous?
>>
>>46952243
I'm ready
You can stay anonymous if you want I don't think it matters
>>
>>46952243
You stay Anonymous. if you want.
Trip if you plan to make a series.
>>
>>46952243
I don't remember any giants
>>
>>46952444
Well, when I rolled a terrible roll for scouting, we saw giants. Though, I don't remember we wanted to fight.
>>
>>46952490
Ah

Ya lets not fight giants with only 8 bullywugs
>>
Thr'ull completed his rounds of supervision for the afternoon and decided to retire for a bit to rest. As he hopped through the murky swamp he spied some curious looking mushrooms growing at the root of a large tree. Intrigued he hunched over a smelled the fungus, it was sweet smelling and intoxicating. As he inhaled he felt an almost uncontrollable urge to eat one of the mushrooms.

A) Eat the mushrooms
B)Leave them
C) other
Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 60 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, large bundle of vines, 15 dead turtles.

Guys, I gotta go to. I only did this to prevent the thread from dying. Hopefully the original OP will return.
>>
>>46952520
C) Burn it
Maybe feed it to some animals?
>>
>>46952520
A) Lets eat them
>>
>>46952520
C. Take it for potential medical use
>>
>>46952577
Or poison
>>
>>46952557
Changing to this.>>46952577
>>
Thr'ull resisted the urge to consume the mushrooms and instead plucked them to bring back to the pond. Unfortunately his webbed hands were not his most dexterous appendages and he ruined one of the mushrooms in his a haste. Cradling the mushrooms in his arms he hopped back to the village.

A) Show the entire tribe
B)Show the elder female
C) Keep them a secret
D) other

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 60 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, large bundle of vines, 15 dead turtles, 4 curious mushrooms

tools: 1 crude spear, 5 troll bone spears, 1 crude dart flinger, 10 bone

>>
>>46952927
>B)Show the elder female
Let's figure out what these shrooms do first.
>>
>>46952961
Agreed, given the other elder can ID the shroom
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
2 minutes til locked

>>46952990
im not sure what that means
>>
>>46953005
New board
>>
Should i make the next thread there then?

Thr'ull decides it would be best to ascertain what exactly these mushrooms are. He might be chieftain but he was not as well versed in the mysteries of the swamp as the elder female, she had lived through the reign of 4 chieftains already. He hid the mushrooms behind a tree not too far from the pond and croaked to find the elder female. Soon they were standing before the hidden mushrooms and the females bulbous eyes grew wider. She hunched over and sniffed them before croaking quickly, but softly, she explained that these mushrooms had magical properties and that they were very rare. Thr'ull was intrigued and a bit taken aback when she asked to have one of the mushrooms to eat.

A) Give her a mushroom
B)Eat one yourself
C) Deny her
D) Other

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 4 Units of troll hide, 60 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, large bundle of vines, 15 dead turtles, 4 curious mushrooms

>>
>>46953153
D)Both of you eat one.
No need for now. It's a trail board.
>>
>>46953153
D) A and B
>>
i need help
there's a term i'm thinking of but i can't quite remember it, it's like 'secret realm' or something
it's when a gm accidentally stumbles onto your obscure fetish and you need to disguise your excitement, the primary example i am thinking of is the travelling loli caravan story
this can't-quite-remember feeling is frustrating
>>
>>46953287
That would be magical realm.
>>
>>46953241
>>46953182
2 minutes until locked in, give me a few minutes if we opt to eat tem, i have a few ideas im toying with so this post will take a bit longer
>>
>>46953309
Ok
>>
>>46953309
Yes
>>
Thr'ull agreed to let the elder have one of the mushrooms, on the condition that he eat one as well. The elder was confused for a moment but gave in to his request, as she handed him the mushroom she warns him that he will see more than he ever thought possible. He raised the mushroom to his mouth and took a bite just as she did. Before long everything turned dark...When Thr'ull came to he was in an unfamiliar swamp, or perhaps it was an unfamiliar portion of his swamp? He saw the elder a few feet from him as she began walking towards a thick grove of trees. Thr'ull looked round for a moment, the swamp was darker than ever and held a much different scent in the air. All around him were scattered trees and neither the road nor his pond where anywhere in sight.

A) Follow the elder
B)Demand Answers
C)Accuse the Elder of poisoning you
D) other

resources
Food: 0 units
Population: Thr'ull+elder female
tools:0
materials: 0
>>
>>46953746
>A) Follow the elder
>>
>>46953746
A
>>
Thr'ull decided it as best to follow the elder, this was a domain she seemed familiar with and he knew better than to question her wisdom. He hopped a bit to catch up to her as she neared the thick grove, peering through the dense foliage Thr'ull could make out a flickering reddish light, not unlike the ones carriages often had hanging off them as they ran down the road. The elder pressed on, pushing her wa through the leaves and branches before arriving in a clearing with Thr'ull in tow. Before them stood a towering being clad in shimmering scales and gems of various colors. The scales seemed to change colors as the strange red light danced and flickered across them. The being turned to them and in its right hand held a massive hammer, easily twice the size of the largest bullywug. The elder dropped to the ground and pressed her snout to the floor, croaking urgently for Thr'ull to follow.

A) Follow the elder's lead
B) Remain standing
C) Run
D) other
>>
>>46954043
>A) Follow the elder's lead
>>
>>46954043
A
>>
>>46954043
>A
>>
>>46954043

A

welcome back btw
>>
Thr'ull followed the elder's lead and buried his nose in the dirt, the strange scent was strong here and it stung his nostrils with each breath. "Who enters my domain?" the being spoke with a thunderous voice that seemed to come from within Thr'ull's own head. The elder gave a low, plading croak as she flicke her eyes from you to the being.

A) Answer the question
B) Remain silent
C) Run
D) Other
>>
>>46954306
>A) Answer the question
We polite frogs.
>>
>>46954306
>A attempt to answer
>>
>>46954306
A
>>
Thr'ull let out a loud croak, informing the massive being that he was Thr'ull son of Thr'aan and chieftain of the Bullywugs. His croak was loud and proud, he was not ashamed of himself or his people, The being cocked its head for a moment before nodding. "A Bullywug," it mused, "I haven't seen such creatures in quite some time. Tell me, why are you here?" The elder remained still as the being spoke, Thr'ull concluded that the armor clad figure must be male from the deepness of his voice. As Thr'ull was about to answer the elder let out a loud croak of her own, she told the being that they had eaten the rare mushrooms of the swamp and that they were here to seek favor with the gods. Thr'ull was surprised at her, he had never cared much for her old stories of powerful creatures that ruled the swamp and all the lands beyond it, none of the chieftains had, they were just stories the elder told young pollywugs.

A) Remain Silent
B) Agree
C) Disagree
D) Other
>>
>>46954572
>B) Agree
>>
>>46954572
D

>agree and attempt to flatter the giant creature, yes almighty, etc.
>>
>>46954650
>>46954678
Tie breaker in 3 minutes, will incorporate both suggestions
>>
>>46954726
Fine by me
>>
Thr'ull agreed being sure to refer to the giant being the same way he had referred to his father and other chieftains. The creature let out a thunderous laugh that caused its armor to clatter against itself. " I am aware the reverence your words carry Thr'ull and I will grant you my favor and blessing but you must adhere to the rules of our covenant lest you rouse my ire." The great being paused as if waiting for a response.

A) Agree to enter his covenant
B)Decline
C) Ask what the rules are (Chance to fail due to low diplomacy)
D) other
>>
>>46954888
>A) Agree to enter his covenant
Looks like we don't have much choice. Hope his laws aren't too harsh.
>>
>>46954888
A
>>
>>46954888
>A) Agree to enter his covenant
I'm not a fan of jumping with out asking.
>>
Thr'ull let out a nervous croak in agreement, realizing the severity of his position. If this creature was as powerful as the elder's stories said, what hope could two bullywugs have against him? "Excellent," the being thundered, " I am Tode, God of Armaments, Siege and the Forge." He gestured at the stone structure behind him. " I am a fair and just God and my boon is one that your people will sing praises of for centuries, but...before that. The rules of our covenant are simple, You will keep sacred my boon and you will sacrifice to me some of the spoils of your wars." He paused before continuing, " I will give you flame and the knowledge to craft with it, you will erect masterworks and spread my influence." His voice swelled with pride as he described the terms of the agreement. Thr'ull was unsure of most of the things he said, but none of them sounded dangerous so he allowed relief to was over him. Suddenly the sound of rushing water filled the grove and the two bullywugs began to shiver with fear. The sound grew to a deafening crescendo as rain started to fall, causing the great stone structure behind Tode to smoke.

A) Remain still
B) Run
C) Ask Tode whats happening
D) Other
>>
>>46955218
C
>>
>>46955218
A) Remain still
C) Ask Tode whats happening
>>
>>46955218
>A
We have to have faith in our newfound god, this could be a test of our worth

and if not, i'm sure Tode will protect his people
>>
>>46955289

Second.

Also, that new board looks like shit.
>>
>>46955289
>>46955305
>>46955314
Tie breaker in 2 mins
>>
>>46955218
A) & C)

Failing both,
A)
>>
>>46955332
It's full of shit right now, but once the trolls get bored it will be a great gaming board

>hopefully
>>
>>46955338
A
>>
>>46955338
A) Our blind trust in Tode will warm him to our cause
>>
>>46955408
Maybe he wants us to ask, make sure we're not daft
>>
>>46955452
My personal hope is that the pregnant Bullywog gives birth to the avatar of Tode, who we rear into the savior of our species
>>
Thr'ull asked Tode what was happening with a terrified croak. Before the newfound god could answer another voice filled the grove. " Have you forgotten that you are not the only Lord of this realm, Tode?" The voice asked, it was sweet and sounded like the rushing streams of water that the bullywugs often played in after heavy rain. Before Tode could respond the voice continued, "I am Malu, Goddess of Water and Rebirth." The rains had started to form a puddle before the frightened bullywugs and from it the water began to rise and take the shape of a beautiful human woman. "You have met my husband already I see," Malu said as she gestured a transparent hand back at Tode. "But he has failed to introduce me." Her voice was stern and Thr'ull felt a greater fear towards her than he had Tode. "I would also ask you to join in my covenant, although informally you have already done so, living and breeding in my pools as you do." Thru'll risked a worried look at Tode but the massive god made no move and his face was indiscernible beneath his shining helm.

A) Enter Her covenant (Does not release you from previous covenants unless its lord expels you)
B) Decline her offer
C) Ask Tode for guidance (Small chance to annoy Malu)
D) Other
>>
>>46955643
A

>it seems like the right thing to do, we also wouldn't want to anger a god
>>
>>46955643

Offer to serve both as long as Tode offers us help in progressing our suit dreams, and Malu heals our crippled, whom we should probably name.
>>
>>46955643
>A) Enter Her covenant (Does not release you from previous covenants unless its lord expels you)
They're a couple. Might as well be loyal to both. Besides, we need the strength and numbers.
>>
>>46955643
We could set up a sort of twin religion, with the warriors drawing their courage and strength from Tode, and our healers and leaders from Malu
>>
>>46955762
I second this
>>
>>46955737

Second this.
>>
It looks like a tie? Or can we combine them?
>>
>>46955976
they're both similar ideas, it could be simple to combine them, if the gods are willing
>>
>>46955976
From what I see I'd say everyone wants to enter both covenants
>>
Thr'ull agreed to enter her covenant with a low croak, unsure if his actions would infuriate Tode, but the giant remained silent, it seemed even he respected Malu. "Wonderful," The goddess clapped her watery hands and a shower of crystal clear water fell on the bullywugs, "Now for the rules of the covenant, I will bless your people with fertility and the knowledge of healing within my waters, you will keep my pools and waters safe from the poisons and waste of others." She turned to her husband and moved to his side as he spoke, "The fires of the forge will create nothing without water and the water can give no shape to metal without fire. You have accepted our covenants and will return to your home with our boons." The two gods approached you, Malu went over to the elder, and Tode before you. "I give you an ember of the forge," He said as he held out a brightly burning coal, "And with it, the knowledge of flame and the basics of armor and metalcraft. A masterwork is never made if it is not earned." Thr'ull also heard Malu, " And I give you the blessings of water," She extended her arms and droplets fell over you and the elder, "So long as you are in my waters your women will be fertile and your healers will be empowered."

A) Graciously accept the Boons
B) Decline them
C) Demand something better for your service
D) Other
>>
>>46956140

I have no idea why we wouldn't accept them.
>>
>>46956140
>A) Graciously accept the Boons
Everything else is suicide.
>>
>>46956140
A) I mean, are B and C really options, If i was a God getting rejected by ugly frog men i'd pop a vessel and start smiting straight away
>>
>>46956175
This
>>
Thr'ull and the elder croaked out their thankfulness and accepted the gifts with as much reverence and grace as a bullwug could muster. "Excellent," The gods said in unison, "We expect great things from you in time, do not disappoint us." With that said they waved you away and the world quickly faded to black again...Thr'ull awoke beside the elder, next to the same tree they had eaten the mushrooms at, curiously however the other mushrooms had disappeared. In Thr'ulls hands he held the ember Tode had given him and an intense flood of knowledge enveloped him as he looked into it. He understood flame and its properties and an idea for armor hd already formed in his mind. The elder was slower to rise and Thr'ull was quick to help her steady herself.

A) Share your experience and gifts with the others
B) Share only the gifts, lie about where you found them
C) Keep it all a secret
D) Other

Resources

Religion: Covenant of The Forge, Covenant of Water

Boons: Ember of the forge, Blessing of Fertility (+5 breeding while in water, +10 if it is pure), Blessing of Rejuvenation (+1 regeneration in water, +5 healing in water)
>>
>>46956407
A) Its time to start our religion and inspire our toads to greatness
>>
>>46956407
A

>tell them of our new gods and gifts
>>
>>46956407
>A) Share your experience and gifts with the others
>>
Now that we've got all that sorted, it's time to put our exceptional breeding powers to use and get some tadpoles. Expansion through pure numbers is the early game strat fellas
>>
Wordlessly the two bullywugs agree to enlighten the other members of the tribe and they quickly begin to hop back to the pond. As they arrive however, they notice all of the tribe gathered about the pond and labored breaths can be heard from inside the crowd. As Thr'ull and the elder near the other members make way. Inside the pond is the young pregnant female, seemingly just starting to give birth. Her sex is distended and swollen as she struggles to push out her eggs. A few moments pass and the edge of an egg has become visible, before long she has pushed it out, then another, and another, and another! After the better part of half an hour 8 eggs lay at the bottom of the pool, far more than the bullywugs typical 3. The young female has since sunk into the pond, completely exhausted from the ordeal.

A)Share your experience and gifts with the others
B) Give the female some time to rest
C) Have the elder tend to the female
D)Other

Resources

Boons: Ember of the forge, Blessing of Fertility (+5 breeding while in water, +10 if it is pure), Blessing of Rejuvenation (+1 regeneration in water, +5 healing in water)
>>
>>46956717
D

>A+C
>>
>>46956717
We can use the safe delivery of the 8 eggs as an omen of the good times to come, and while the elder female tends to the new mother, we share our experience with the tribe in a rousing speech!
>>
>>46956717
A)Share your experience and gifts with the others
C) Have the elder tend to the female
>>
Thr'ull croaked at the elder to help the young female and she slipped into the pond to tend to her. Thr'ull made his way from the pond to the large tree where the crippled sentry sat, with a loud croak he summoned the tribe to him. He explained his and the elder's experience with the msuhrooms and their meeting with Tode and Malu and the gifts they recieved. A few skeptical croaks were silenced as Thr'ull produced the Ember of the forge and held it for them all to see. Thr'ull then asked the skeptics about the safe birth of so many eggs with a deep croak. As the crowd stared at the glowing ember and fell silent, he continued to explain the rules of their covenants and what they must begin doing. Thr'ull offered a demonstration to ease the skeptics minds.

A) Demonstrate Fire
B) Craft a piece of armor
C) Place the cripple in the pond and wait for him to regenerate (High chance of taking a very long time)
D) Other (Not any combination, it is important Thr'ull wins over the skeptics and proves these are gifts from the gods.)

Resources

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 eggs (will hatch in 4 turns)

>>
>>46956984
>B) Craft a piece of armor
I would vote for the pond but time is of the essence.
>>
>>46956984
Use troll bone and turtle shells, maybe troll hide, to make armor
>>
>>46956984
A) Demonstrate the fire, its faster and flashier than crafting a bit of armour, which we can always do when we have a proper forge set up
>>
>>46957018
>>46957045

> THICK armor
>>
2 votes for armor, 1 for fire, locked in in 2 minutes
>>
>>46957099
>>46957074

Actually three.
>>
Thr'ull decided to show them some of the knowledge Tode had granted him by crafting a piece of armor. He hopped over to their storage and grabbed the materials he needed. He worked with feverish speed as the tribe looked on in amazement. He used a stone to split 4 turtle shells in half, then he lashed two sets of sticks together to form two rectangular pieces. Using his saliva as an adhesive he stuck 4 turtle shells, inside against the sticks, facing outward to each rectangle. Finally he used vines to lash the base and tops loosely together and wrapped the front and back in a layer of tough troll hide. When he was finished he proudly donned his newly fashioned armor.

A) Test how strong the armor is
B) Wait for a response

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 3 Units of troll hide, 55 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, medium bundle of vines, 11 dead turtles.

>>
>>46957281
>A) Test how strong the armor is
Action speak louder than words.
>>
>>46957281
B

>don't wanna accidentally break it
>>
>>46957376
Changing to this
>>
>>46957376
>>46957403
tie breaker in 2 minutes
>>
Thr'ull decided that his demonstration had not made enough of an impact. He ordered someone to bring a spear with a loud croak and soon a hunter appeared before him holding one of the troll bone spears. With great pride Thr'ull instructed the hunter to hurl the spear at his chest and boasted that he would walk out unscathed.

A) Have the hunter be close
B) Have the hunter stand a medium distance
(If the first post replying to this ends in trips, the spear punctures the armor and Thr'ull is instantly killed)
(If post ends in 1,5,9 the spear dents the armor but Thr'ull is unharmed)
(If post ends in anything else the armor survives with Th'rull unharmed.)
>>
>>46957661
A) lets go all out for this
>>
>>46957699
Oh, thank you, Tode and Malu! It wasn't trips and it ended with a nine.
>>
>>46957661
A I guess

>if we want to make them believers then closer would be better
>>
>>46957719
It is just a bone spear though, so it makes sense it's a fairly poor weapon
>>
The spear slammed into Thr'ulls chest with enough force to almost make him fall over. He stumbled back a few steps before standing proudly, the spear had punctured through the troll hide and grazed a turtle shell, stopping just short of the stick layer. Triumphantly he pulled the spear from his chest and handed it back to the hunter. He asked the throng of bullywugs if they still doubted the powers of Malu and Tode and was met with a resounding, croaking no. As he shed his armor the memeber of his tribe asked him what the gods would have him do next.

A) Make armor
B) Make more weapons
C) Build a fire
D) Gather materials
E) Other

Resources

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 3 Units of troll hide, 55 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, medium bundle of vines, 11 dead turtles.

>>
>>46957860
>C) Build a fire
>>
>>46957860
I think its time to build a bonfire and have ourselves a grand old feast to celebrate our new gods
>>
>>46957860
Build a fire, put cripple in pool, and search for minerals to later create better weapons and armor
>>
Thr'ull commanded his people to gather a large amount of sticks and place them in a ring of stone near the pond. As they did so he instructed two of the hunters to bring the crippled sentry and place him in the pond waters. After a short while both tasks were completed and Thr'ull found himself standing before a decent sized pyre, with an elaborate display he touched the Forge Ember to the damp would and watched with delight as the wood smoldered and erupted into flame. As the other tribe members recoiled in surprised Thr'ull gave out a mighty croak and declared a feast in celebration of the new gods.

A) Begin to dance
B) Pray to the fire
C) Find a place to safely store the Ember
D) Other

Resources
food: 175 units

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 eggs (will hatch in 1 turns)

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 3 Units of troll hide, 30 Units of sticks, 28 units of stone, medium bundle of vines, 10 dead turtles.

>>
>would
wood. Fuck I'm dumb sometimes
>>
>>46958035
D)Do a ritual dance
>>
>>46958035
We could fashion a bag by combining a turtle shell and some troll leather to always carry the ember around.

Also dance around the fire and get some frog sport games going like long jump idk.
>>
>>46958106
Second this
>>
The hunters began a game of leaping over the pond, much to the disdained amusement of the the elder and the new mother. Eventually the game became a matter of who could jump further ,soon all the tribe was trying their legs to win the title of champion. Thr'ull tried himself as well and landed an impressive 25 foot leap, although the young hunters were still ahead of him, he was proud of his performance for his age. Collecting his staff and ember he went off beside the fire to fashion a bag to carry it. Touching the ember to the troll hide and turtle shell he discovered that both began to smolder before long. Perplexed he racked his brain before an idea struck him. He lined the troll hide and turtle shell with a thick layer of mud and rested the ember on each. Eventually the mud baked into clay which did not burn. Pleased with himself he glued the bag together with his saliva and wrapped it around his staff.

A) End the festivities early
B) Join back in the festivities
C) Check on the new mother
D) Other

Resources

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 eggs (will hatch next turn)

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 2.5 Units of troll hide, 55 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, medium bundle of vines, 10 dead turtles.

>>
>>46958308
C) Let the young 'uns have their fun, lets do the chieftainly thing and check up on our female
>>
>>46958337
Seconded
>>
>>46958337
Third as well
>>
Leaving the rest of the tribe to delight in their revelry Thr'ull decided to check up on the new mother. Lowering himself into the pool he swam over to the female, who despite being exhausted, seemed quite happy. She thanked him profusely for joining Malu's covenant and was grateful to her that she had been able to help the tribe out in such a big way. The elder, who was soaking nearby chimed in and croaked that 3 of the pollywugs are girls. Thr'ull was pleased with this news as he looked down and saw the wriggling babies, he thought it would be wise to reward the females for their services.

A) Bring food
B) Construct weapon
C) Construct armor
D) Other

Resources

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 8 turns, sexually mature in 12)

>>
>>46958471
>A) Bring food
I think I would be hungry after birth.
>>
>>46958504
While we're getting food, lets give some to the cripple and check on his healing
>>
>>46958471
A

>also send out a pair of tribesmen to scout for potential threats
>>
Thr'ull excused himself from the pond and retrieved some food for the females, as he did he remembered the crippled sentry and thought to bring him some food. As he made his way back to the pond a pang of paranoia struck him, they were feasting and merry and were thus vulnerable. Quietly he pulled two hunters aside and instructed them to survey the surrounding area and to report back with what they find. He was deliberate in his instructions that they needn't travel very far. As they hopped away he waded back into the pond, first giving the food to the thankful females before checking on the cripple. The sentry croaked and showed the chieftain his leg, what was before an ugly stump crudely covered in mud was now a smooth and well rounded stump. The cripple informed Thr'ull that he no longer felt pain in it and promised to thank Malu for her blessing.

A)End the festivities
B) Relax in the pool
C)Other

Resources
food: 165 units

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 8 turns, Sexually mature in 12)

Materials: 10 units of Troll bone, 2.5 Units of troll hide, 55 Units of sticks, 30 units of stone, medium bundle of vines, 10 dead turtles.

>>
>>46958712
C) Lets encourage the warriors to practice creating their own armour now, and to perhaps make it part of the festivities so they don't treat it as a chore
>>
>>46958712
I'm gonna vote A on this one

>not to be rude OP but time day updates would be cool
>>
>>46958780
+1 But we should gather more stuff.
>>
>>46958793
>time of day sorry, also the armor thing
>>
>>46958796
good point yeah, idk if we have enough for all the toads to make their own armour
>>
>>46958793
>>46958826
Good idea, is (morning,afternoon, dusk, night) a good system? remembering actual time is probably gonna confuse me. but to clarify, it is currently night, so i think setting out to forge armor is a bit much to ask.
>>
>>46958978
That works for me

>sidenote
>the bullywugs probably couldn't know exact time, so neither should we
>>
>>46958978
If that's the case then time for rest. Put a guard or two on the lookout.
>>
Thr'ull climbed out of te pond and gave a loud croak signaling the end of the festivities. Despite the groans and complaints the tribe obliged and they all began to turn in for the night as the bonfire burned away. As the tribe lay down to sleep Thr'ull reminded them that tomorrow would be busy and that they would be awoken early. Thr'ull stayed up and waited for his scouts to return, they did a short while later and had nothing of any note to report, with that they set off to sleep.

Resources
food: 165 units

Time: Night

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 7 turns, Sexually mature in 11)

>>
>>46959033
If we arm ourselves properly, we could take over one of those caravans that occasionally pass by. We could do with the metal and technology, not to mention the resources from butchering the horses.

Also

>Keeping a human alive to teach us more about technology
>>
Thr'ull was eager to rise and roused himself at the first ray of sun that struck the murky pool. Excitedly he climbed out of the pool to wake the rest of the tribe, only to discover a large portion of their food missing! Thr'ull croaked loudly and the still surface of the pond quickly became a writhing mass of bullywug bodies. When they settled down, Thr'ull informed them of the crisis, he ordered the four hunters to take their spears and see if they could track down the culprit, he and another tribesmen would go out and forage for materials, leaving the crippled sentry to protect the two females.

A) Collect sticks
B)Collect stones
C) Gather vines
D) Attempt to hunt
E) Other

Resources
food: 50 units

Time: Morning

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 6 turns, Sexually mature in 10)

>>
>>46959033
>A. gather material
>>
>>46959144
D) We'll need food for the babbies soon
>>
>>46959144
C) Gather vines
D) Attempt to hunt
Time for traps to catch this thief.
REEEEEE!
>>
>>46959144
E

Try finding any metal but if fail then just sticks and such
>>
What time is it over on your side, Saurn?
>>
answers locked in 3 minutes.

sory for kind f bumbling your sugestions, i was mid typing when i read some of them, ill slow it down a bit so everyone has time to respond if theyd like.
>>
>>46959179
11:34 pm, gonna be wrapping this up in about an hour, my writing will turn to shit if im tired. id be more than happy to continue tomorrow however if you guys are interested.
>>
>>46959188
Changing my vote to traps as well
>>
>>46959203
Fellow West Coast fag? Sweet. I'm interest if you're up for it.
>>
>>46959203
I'll play tomorrow
>>
>>46959203
What's a good time for you?
>>
>>46959243
I'm on west coast as well
>>
Thr'ull instructed the bullywug to go and gather as many vines as he could carry and warned him to take a spear. The bullywug grabbed the crude spear and hopped off to the north at an alarming rate. Thr'ull took one of the troll bone spears for himself as well as his staff and set off to the south to try his hand at hunting. After a few minutes of intense hopping Thr'ull was able to pick up quite a few different sets of tracks, he looked back to the north and gauged that he wasn't too far from the pond to carry back some heavier game.

A) Investigate rabbit tracks
B)Investigate deer tracks
C) Investigate humanoid tracks
D) Other

Resources

Time: Morning

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 6 turns, Sexually mature in 10)

>>
>>46959239
yup, sunshiney california

>>46959257
Basically whenever, I go to the gym and deal with real life but im my own boss so free time is plentiful. ill try to start the thread at about 10-11 am my time?
>>
>>46959289
Oh shit humanoid tracks? How big are they? This could be proper scary if some nearby colony of whatever decide we're annoying enough to wipe out.
>>
>>46959289
C

> we have enough food for a while and this could be potential resources as well
>>
>>46959289
>C) Investigate humanoid tracks
Let see if they're friendly.
>>46959309
That sounds good.
>>
Thr'ull cursed himself for forgetting to put on his armor, he carefully began to follow the humanoid tracks making sure to keep his staff from rattling as he crept. He followed the tracks for quite sometime, this moment reminding him of hunting in his youth, eventually he begin to hear noises coming from a short distance way.

A) Flee
B) Return with reinforcements
C) Investigate

Resources

Time: morning

>>
>>46959439
C) Investigate
Quickly hide!
>>
>>46959439
C) investigate
>>
Thr'ull decided to investigate, he was confident in his ability to remain undetected or at least flee if the enemy proved too strong. Slowly he crept forward, listening carefully as the voices grew louder. Finally he came upon the edge of a camp, concealing himself in some bushes he surveyed the clearing. He counted three humanoids, two were small in stature and were tinkering with some shiny metal parts, the third was a large humanoid wearing leather armor. He was observing the diminutive humanoids from the back of a large covered wagon, a large sword was slung over his back.

A) Attempt diplomacy (Medium chance to fail)
B) Retreat
C) Attack
D)Other

Resources

Time: morning

>>
>>46959557
>B) Retreat
I don't think we know Common. Do we?
>>
>>46959557
A

>I hope we speak their language
>>
>>46959557
>gather the warriors
This is a perfect ambush situation. lets wound the big one with a bunch of thrown spears and capture the little ones.
>>
>>46959576
>>46959587
>>46959601
Three way tie, nswers locked in 4 mins
>>
>>46959601
Actually i take that back, have the warriors surround the camp, and send Thr'ull to go for diplomacy. If they refuse to give us some insight into their technology, have some warriors spring out of hiding and capture the two little ones. If the big one is aggressive, threaten to kill his companions.
>>
>>46959601
I think it's only Thr'ull, Anon. Not sure how one bullywug on handle three guys.
>>
>>46959622
Lets roll or something?
>>
>>46959637
Nvm to my other stuff

>lets do this
>>
>>46959639
Sure, that's why i suggested we gather our warriors for the ambush, not just send in Thr'ull solo
>>
>>46959637
Then I vote for this.
>>
Thr'ull decided this would be an excellent chance to gain some new materials to serve Tode, he decided he would return with greater numbers before engaging them. Carefully he slunk away and once he was far enough away he changed into a fast paced hop. A shortwhile later e was back at camp, the hunters had already returned and seemed forlorn, as their tracking efforts had achieved nothing. Thr'ull told them not to worry and informed his tribe f what he had discovered.

This is my last post for the night, ill screen cap the votes and start the thread off with the image. Goodnight guys, thanks for being in my story and i hope to see you here tomorrow!

A) Take everyone except the females and cripple
B)Take only the best
C) Forget about the humanoids
D) Other

Resources

Time: Afternoon

Population: 7+Thr'ull+Cripple+8 pollywugs (Grow legs in 5 turns, Sexually mature in 9 )

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.