[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vasenica Sector. Where is my Tau expansion edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 22
File: Vasenica map update.png (210 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica map update.png
210 KB, 1313x1127
Welcome to the Vasenica Sector, a sector that has recently emereged from a warp stor that followed after the collapse of the sector captial and all it's holdings a 100 years ago.

Now a Imperial Crusade has been launched to the sector, meanwhile an Ork waaagh, a tyranid hive fleet, Tau and Necrons start to show up, along with various rebel and chaos forces in the contested zone.

It is our job to give this sector life and fluff out it. The topic of this thread is to help out the Tau as the barley got any fluff at all.

Here is a link to the wiki: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Vasenica_sector

Here are some questions that we can start to fluff out
>Why are the Tau here?
>Who is in charge of this expansion?
>What types of ties do they have with other factions?
>>
File: 40k world generator.png (816 KB, 1624x859) Image search: [Google]
40k world generator.png
816 KB, 1624x859
For those that want to roll upp planets for the sector
>>
Is the interest in this gone?
>>
>>46939843
Don't worry OP, /tg/ is known for having a attention span of flies (except when it comes to shoggy and LCB "canon")
>>
>>46945061
>lcb canon
What's this?
>>
rip in peace.
you were too good for this galaxy
>>
Should we post the map on the wiki page or wait until we're reasonably sure there will be no more new additions to it?
>>
>>46947123
I'll say we wait a bit untill more planets have been added to the Tau and Necron areas
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 605x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 605x780
>>46947224
Lead the way
>>
>>46949384
>>
I remember this, even if no one else will.

Give us some direction OP, so we have something to work at
>>
>guys lets do all this work and not record any of it
>>
>>46939843
Doing the God-Emperor's work, OP

>>46947123
I'd say post the map on the wiki, it's easy enough to update the picture and nobody's changed it much lately.

>>46958743
It's stored in one of the archives. I was going to write it up, but I'm full of exams for the next month. Thereafter I shall at least write up what we have already, even if no additions are made.

So
>Why are the Tau here?
Core concept is that there's a heap of minor Xenos in the sector beset by the Imperium, as well as a lot of secessionist worlds who had to fend for themselves in the storms. That's easy pickings for a race whose travel is unaffected by warp storms.
>>
>>46960115
should we flutt out some small custom xeno rases and thier planets?
>>
>>46960130
>fluff*
>races*

Man, I really suck at typing today
>>
>>46960130
I think so. It was the original theme for the sector, but got lost in people making human worlds. shall we roll? There's a table somewhere
>>
File: dead_world.jpg (53 KB, 736x450) Image search: [Google]
dead_world.jpg
53 KB, 736x450
I've got an idea for a Tau world

Sha'Myen

ShaMyen is a dead and airless world, no mroe than a rock. But this planet is important to the Tau, becuase a small earth caste research outpost is located on the planet.
The reason why Sha'Myen was chosen as a base of operations for the earth caste was to use the dead world to test new weapons for the the Tau Empire, without having to worry about harming a planet's biosphere in case anything goes wrong.

The facility is run by the high ranked engineer Mont'da'Nars and is on it's way to producing prototype plasma rifles that would outrival the current ones when it comes to raw energy output and power. This has been achived by the help of the Brachyura and their energy technology.

This has unfortunatly the Ordo Xenos coven on Voiders mourn gotten an interest in. And unknowingly to the Tau, the Inquisitors has dispatch a small elite strike force to Sha'Myen in order to either steal the information or destroy it. With any luck, the small fire warrior cadre can repel the elite team that are on-route.

What do you think?
>>
>>46960263
do you mean this table?
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Creature_Feature_Creation_Table_for_/tg
>>
>>46960628
That's the one, yep.

>>46960300
I like it, fits the 'forsaken backwater' feel well.

>>46939843
>Who's in charge of the expansion?
Were people happyish with my two Ethereals from last thread? I'll try and drag them up for review and fleshing out.
>>
>>46960263
I've got a species for you:

The Gul'nak'roth

The Gul'nak'roth is a bidepal humanoid species that originate from the planet Hoibux in the Ultima Segmentum near the border to Segementum Obscurus.

The Gul'nak'roth has a red and greyish skin complexion, along with 3 arms, one head with a circular teeth filled mouth and 2 eyes
But the Gul'nak'roth's had manage to evolve and live on the planet. The harsh conditions made the Gul'nak'roth into a tough race capable of tolerating heat.
sometime in M39.500 the Imperium invaded the Gul'nak'roth's homeworld in an attempt to exterminate them.
Little is known about the state of Hoibux at the moment but it presumably in Imperial hands. The surviving Gul'nak'roth's travel the eastern fringe as mercenaries for varius species and organizations.

The group of Gul'nak'roth's in the Vasenica sector has settled in a derelict space station in the Tau region, in exchange that they aid the Tau on various combat missions.
>>
>>46960915
Sounds like a good start.
So, five-limbed, lamprey-mouthed, red-grey hued and fireproof.

So what is their culture like, combat doctrine, technology?
Are they voidfarers or hitchhikers?
>>
>>46961038
I don't have so much about them at the moment. I just kinda made them up on the spot. But hey, isn't this what this thread is for? To help expand the fluff, etc?
>>
>>46961054
Well, quite so, but I didn't want to start running with your ideas without permission. I suppose a start would be to decide the general demeanour of them. They sound like horrifying brutes to behold, but what's their actual character like?
>>
>>46961088
Hmm, well first off I would say that they dislike humans, since they wrecked their homeworld
>>
>>46961088
And don't feel bad about using my ideas, this sector is for /tg/ and thus you have all the rights in the world to help out
>>
>>46961038
I vould say they are voidfarers since htey manage to flee from their homeworld
>>
>>46961038
As for combat doctrine I would say that guerilla tactics would fit them, and maybe flamers and/or explosive weapons woudl fit into their heat resistance
>>
>>46960300
Should I add this planet to the wiki?
>>
>>46962096
Yeah probably. I'll churn out a tau border world later
>>
>>46961114
>>46961139
>>46961396
Ok, good start. If they're long-range voidfarers then that means some sort of higher technology. Are we talking incinerator beams, maybe?
>>
>>46962901
>Incinerator beams

Now we're talking
>>
>>46963311
I figured it's a nice multi-platform technology, basically just lasers but we can pretend it's different somehow. Probably pretty dreadful against void shields (maybe the cause of the planet falling) and they've since up-gunned by getting some firepower from the Tau.

I quite like the idea that they're high-tech, but scavengers. So they've got some good scifi stuff, pretty ships and all, but since discovering the effectiveness of void shields against native weapons, they've had to start cannibalising wrecks to give them some guns that can do anything. So they would have upgraded to respond to the threat, but their world was a little bit too beset by then.

Thoughts?
>>
>>46963791
I like this idea
>>
The Tau tested an experimental warp drive, and came out here.
>>
>>46963890
Dude, this sector is in the eastern fringe. Read about on the wiki
>>
Ok, so, we've secured motivation and weaponry, vaguely covered tactics.
I suppose now we should look at society. I'll brainstorm some ideas.
>Caste system (born to your job)(not Tau)
>Feudal system (wherein nobles' demesnes consist of voidcraft)
>Clans/tribes of ship-contained families (not Kroot)
>Naval (the survivors are the naval expeditionary forces that were out of system, and maintain the same ordered system)(not eldar(ish))

Just thought that a major question would be does the race have a central guiding authority, or is it more Eldar?
>>
>>46964446
How about a goverment ruled by scholars (doctors, scientist, engineers, etc)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy
>>
>>46964547
I mean becuase they need to keep the ship(s) running. But I also like the idea of clans/tribes and/or families. Maybe we can have both?
>>
>>46964623
Why not just have an oligarchy where the top dogs have all the tech rights
>>
>>46964446
>Naval
This one has my vote
>>
>>46968118
How about naval tribal? Berhaps diffrent clans who banded together after the end of their homeworld?
>>
>>46939843
yo, I was the writer of Accha and some other planetary fluff. I'm in the middle of finals but when I have some time I plan on returning to this project. Any one want my copies of the fluff I wrote?
>>
>>46969550
Yes, that sounds good. If nothing else, I'll make another thread in June and hope you see it.
>>
>>46969764
I'm finished in a week.

Accha the Ice Paradise

http://pastebin.com/bVWhffXa

Phorcys, Capital of the Vasenica sector
[What I have finished for it.]

http://pastebin.com/7zwvRTs1

Contentum Mare, A world I'm working on my self that you may or may not have interest in. Regardless, Here are some unsorted ideas for it:
http://pastebin.com/g0PqDtHD
>>
File: Vasenica map update (sha'myen).png (177 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica map update (sha'myen).png
177 KB, 1313x1127
>>46960300
Added Sha'Myen to the map, as well as the gul'nak'roth space station, but that is more of a place holder untill it gets more fluff
>>
>>46969951
>>46970147
Very good stuff, taken note of for future. Good to have actually almost gotten somewhere this thread already. I think two more worlds for the Tau would be a good target? At least one minor alien homeworld, I reckon. When I'm awake I'll do something about those two Ethereals.
>>
THE NECRON

ARE STILL

IN THE MIDDLE

OF TAU SPACE

WHY AREN'T THEY CUTTING OFF THE GUE’VESA FROM THE TAU
>>
>>46970147

Shouldn't the Necrons have a capital?

Like a tomb world where the Ra'thekt are stabilished? Where their troops and leadership "lives" (or doesn't live, whtever the necrons do)?
>>
>>46970615
We can focus on the Necrons in the next thread if we manage to finish the Tau
>>
>>46970147
What's the fluff on Ce'Kien? I can't find anything on the wiki about that planet
>>
>>46970552
Clearly not, otherwise they would have by now. They're just fucking up the Gue'Vesa from within. I may be wrong, but it seems to have been fairly apathetically received as an idea.

>>46970683
Good question, I missed that one.
>>
>>46970652

I would like to suggest a tomb world: Ozymandias.

Ancient legends says in the dark age of technology, Ozymandias was a major merchant hub and one of the most technological planets in the galaxy, with major cities with beautiful skycrapers and pharaonic buildings. It was said that the technology may have come from ways that were not known to man at the time.

After the age of strife, Ozymandias was destroyed and turned into a barren, desert planet. The planet was rediscovered by a Rogue trader in [INSERT DATE HERE], but he ignored the planet as another dead, useless planet, only remaining towers buried in sand. Some time later in [INSERT DATE HERE] the Mechanicus recover an ancient artifact telling the marvels of Ozymandias, even it was exageration from the ancients, a explorator fleet was sent to ozymandias.
The rest is story, they acidentaly necron tomb and bam, Ra'thekt are back in the game baby.

Now looking back, this backstory looks shit. Please refine and make it gold writefags of my /tg/
>>
>>46970846
I remember it being something along with the planet being used as the main stating post for the Tau, and the the planet itself is in a solar system with three suns so it doesn't have a night time. But that's all I remember, I just lurked through that thread. Hope it helped
>>
>>46970855
Save it for the next thread Anon
>>
>>46970917

I won't make it to the next thread my friend.
>>
>>46970147
How's about the Kryasch instead of Hrudd?
>>
>>46970846
Mapfag said he was going to change it, because it was said by multiple people

Why would you even differentiate between Gue’Vesa and Tau if they're connected?

But go ahead and remember things how you like, the current map is retarded
>>
Room for one more space marine chapter?

Also, I'm going to hijack the Shields and make them less sue, everyone chill with that?
>>
>>46972440
>less sue
>implying
>>
>>46972754
Keep an eye on the wiki page.

I brought them into this world, and by God , I will fix them.

Honestly they aren't that sue, but they are needlessly snow flakey
>>
>>46972898
Well, it was just that one guy who threw all that stuff up there, the one who really like Macedon, so it's been a fucking while. I think /archiverat/ up the pictures up, partially
>>
>>46972440
>Room for one more space marine chapter?
Could just make one outside of this. Honestly, Ork, tau, and guardsmen are probably best right now. Maaaaaaybe a DE Kabal?
>>
>>46972898
Thanks, someone is finally putting shit on there
>>
Do you think the Tau need an agri world under their control? Maybe something they can use as levrage in case the gue'vesa factiosn doesn't want to cooperate
>>
>>46971315
Apart from anything, space is big. A belt of Necron space would do absolutely nothing to stop space travel between the Gue'Vesa and Tau, there's just too much void to fill if you wanted to actually prevent travel, and that's ignoring any Gue'Vesa warp jumping straight through it.

As regards differentiation, it's not to say they're necessarily a different faction, rather just marking it as "these are humans, those are weird, all serve the Tau"

>>46975080
I agree with this. If we try to focus on Tau this thread, though, and we can do Orks or Necrons next thread.

>>46978737
That might be an idea. With the Imperium bearing down on them, they may be tempted to swing back without the Tau holding them slightly to ransom.
>>
>>46979013
>As regards differentiation, it's not to say they're necessarily a different faction, rather just marking it as "these are humans, those are weird, all serve the Tau"
Yeah, but fa 'umies loyalties aren't as concrete as other tau. They already left one faction, basically two if you count not joining the Hurculean confederacy. The tau need some assurance to keep them in their pocket
>>
>>46979013
I can write som fluff for a Tau controlled agri world in a bit
>>
>>46970147
Did we decide if the confederacy is an imperial holdout or simply a rebel faction? I wasn't able to stick around for the end of that discussion.
>>
File: warhammer-40k-Tau.jpg (653 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-40k-Tau.jpg
653 KB, 1366x768
>>46978737
>>46980038

Skether'po

The planet formerly know as Zerva-II was a poorly developed world that had been out of touch with the Imperium far longer than the sector had been. The plant itself was a temperate world with many fresh water lakes, rivers and underground springs. This has kept the population to become semi feudal as a result of the peaceful nature (imagine that they were like Empire from fantasy).

When the Tau made first cantact they had recently begun to invent steam powered engines and were on their way into an industrial revolution. The Tau water caste smoothed out peacetalks and negotiations. And it didn't take long before the people of Zerva-II began working for the Tau, and it didn't take long before both the Ethereal caste and the water caste "persuaded" the people into renaming their planet to Skether'po. The new name roughly translates to "Bringer [of] Food".

In the next few weeks many dams and water pumping stations were built by the earth caste as they terraformed many of the valleys and great planes on the planet into agricultural areas. There many native crops were planted by the earth caste with help from the locals. But soon the automated harvesters and drones outsorced the human workers. This led to various strikes by many of the former workers. But after a few days it all calmed down and things returned to 'normal'.

Not much is known to what happened to the striking human workers, but rumour has it that they were transported deep into the Tau Empire for re-education.
>>
>>46980197
Definitely rebels. Started out as a holdout, but that was a few generations ago, and now all they know is independence. The Imperium are probably just seen as a "take all the tithes and abandon them to their fate" by most of them.
>>
>>46980272
What do you guys think? Does it fit the sector?
>>
>>46980272
Pretty good stuff. Is the planet mostly human or tau in terms of population?
>>
>>46979013
Whatever, you want to be a faggot about it go ahead. As it stands the Necron are fucking stupid
>>
>>46980766
I guess Tau are minority, but they do not go unnoticed
>>
>>46980792
I just don't understand what's wrong with how it is? You came in here shouting about it and slinging insults, but you haven't changed the map yourself or given reason why it should be changed. I've got no problem with it being changed, just stop getting aggravated about something that you yourself could have done.

>>46980391
Seems to fit perfectly well to me. And we haven't got any feudal worlds so that's nice. I guess, being on the fringes of Xenos space, they might have already had some slightly less-than-approved interactions with some minor race? Otherwise their low tech would have got them trampled if they were belligerent
>>
Here is an idea for a minor xenos race:

>The Creks

The Creks are a race of superstitious amphibians an acute sense of smell and a long slender bipedal body.
Their homeworld T'rask is very wet and boggy, and it rains almost continuously. A lack of rain is said to be bad luck.
Their spaceships use sprinkler systems to simulate the rain. This not only makes them feel lucky, it also keeps their skin moist, making them more comfortable and keeping them healthy. They have a mercantile culture and are ruled by a wealthy monarchy.

As one of the few spacefaring minor races in the Vasenica sector that has avoided the Imperiums wrath for long, they have devoloped a small mercantile empire aroudn their home system, trading with various other minor xenos races that have barley left their own star.
They welcomed the Tau with open arms as they could be used to spread their own influence and power. But the Tau water caste are crafty, and always worked their way aroudn the topic during negotiations.

As of yet the Creks haven't fully integrated themselves into the Tau Empire, but they do aid the Tau by using their transport ships to ship goods to the Gue'vesa and Tau colonies in the sector, and thus leaves some breathing room for the Tau fleet.

My first attempt to make my own alien species, did I do good? Or should we discard them?
>>
>>46982828
I like it! Got a nice feel to them, and they're something a bit different as well.

I reckon we've probably got enough Tau worlds now, maybe space for one more minor alien, but we can probably focus on more fleshing out of what we have.

So, what do the Creks trade in? I'd imagine their humid atmosphere absolutely destroys a lot of technology over time, and any organic goods too, most likely.
>>
>>46983189
They can probably trade stuff like water and air filters or cheap/easy components to make filters that can only be found on their homeworld. Maybe a bit of ore could be trades as well. Spices could also be a fun thing for them to trade. THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>>
>>46983189
Should I add T'rask to the map? If so, where shall I put it?
>>
>>46983355
Ozymandias, Skether'po, and T'rask could all go on if you're doing. In Ra'thekt, southward Gue'Vesa, and Tau space, respectively. Beyond that, location doesn't much matter.

Thanks
>>
>>46983226
Yes, spices (and drugs) is always a good idea, never enough of those around. It would make sense, helping to preserve their food in such humid atmosphere
>>
>>46983626
Ok, I will do it in a few minutes
>>
>>46983638
Should I put Ozymandias inside the borders of Ra'thekt, or inside the borders of Gue'vesa
>>
File: 1453214135166.gif (489 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1453214135166.gif
489 KB, 550x600
Don't forget the second necron dynasty underneath the waves of Hoaku.
>>
>>46983720

Necron borders.
>>
>>46983720
Inside Ra'thekt. It sounds as though it's awoken and reclaimed, so inside the borders.

>>46983797
Don't worry, not forgotten, but doesn't really go well on the map.
>>
File: Vasenica Xenos update.png (180 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica Xenos update.png
180 KB, 1313x1127
Here's the map, what do you think of the placement of the planets
>>
>>46983976

Ozzie could be at the center of the Ra'thek.
It looks weirdly assymetrical.
>>
>>46984229
Well, the text is in the way, and I do not have that font
>>
>>46982828
What about the Kryasch?
>>
Question about the map, shouldn't these planets etc. be orbiting suns and whatnot?
>>
>>46983976
I reckon T'rask should probably be closer to the Gue'Vesa, seeing as that seems to be their role. Also, Skether'po should be inside Gue'Vesa territory, because it's a human world. And just mention that there's a higher Fire Caste presence to keep them in line? Maybe we could tie those two worlds together in their histories, feudal worlds are a good source of fine crafts and rich nobles that want spicy food. And it would explain why they bowed to the Tau so quickly- their old trading partner seemed to think it was a good move, so...
>>
>>46984475
The markers represent entire systems, the designation on them being the primary inhabited world in the system
>>
File: Vasenica Xenos update_v2.png (188 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica Xenos update_v2.png
188 KB, 1313x1127
>>46984580
Is this better?
>>
>>46984764
Should we just fill in the big empty space to the left in the Tau area with a generic Tau colony?
>>
>>46983720
Necrons
>>
bumperino
>>
What of we replace the Hrud with the Kryasch?
>>
>>46988259
I'm game with it
>>
Wrote about ozymandias.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Vasenica_sector#Ra.27Thekt_Dynasty_2

Give me your hate anons, what you think?
>>
>>46988494
Looks great to me, though I did make some minor grammar edits.
>>
>>46988259
Might have worked fairly early in the creation of the sector, but the Hrud are now fairly deeply engrained in the recent history of the sector, being the reason for the downfall of Cordesancti and indirectly the reason that the warp storm came to split the sector.

>>46988494
Seems fair enough at a first glance
>>
>>46989094
What? That's stupid.
>>
File: Cordesancti1.png (404 KB, 2506x802) Image search: [Google]
Cordesancti1.png
404 KB, 2506x802
>>46989238

Part1 cordesancti fluff
>>
File: cordesancti2.png (252 KB, 2370x477) Image search: [Google]
cordesancti2.png
252 KB, 2370x477
>>46989238

part2
>>
File: overview1.png (368 KB, 2172x1082) Image search: [Google]
overview1.png
368 KB, 2172x1082
In fact I'm going to dump as much fluff as I can since it seems there's a lot of people here who weren't in the old threads.
>>
File: overview2.png (293 KB, 2166x968) Image search: [Google]
overview2.png
293 KB, 2166x968
>>
File: faith in vasenica.png (744 KB, 2420x1302) Image search: [Google]
faith in vasenica.png
744 KB, 2420x1302
>>
File: Carelian Orthodoxy.png (245 KB, 2408x436) Image search: [Google]
Carelian Orthodoxy.png
245 KB, 2408x436
>>
File: Carelian Orthodoxy2.png (454 KB, 2418x650) Image search: [Google]
Carelian Orthodoxy2.png
454 KB, 2418x650
>>
File: fluff for agri-worlds.png (601 KB, 2418x1178) Image search: [Google]
fluff for agri-worlds.png
601 KB, 2418x1178
>>
File: vordyria IX.png (432 KB, 2410x734) Image search: [Google]
vordyria IX.png
432 KB, 2410x734
>>
File: Voider's Mourn fluff.png (360 KB, 2438x722) Image search: [Google]
Voider's Mourn fluff.png
360 KB, 2438x722
>>
File: Wheshan fluff.png (501 KB, 1516x1356) Image search: [Google]
Wheshan fluff.png
501 KB, 1516x1356
>>
File: Dhatri writefaggotry.png (289 KB, 1524x938) Image search: [Google]
Dhatri writefaggotry.png
289 KB, 1524x938
>>
>>46989094
I kinda like the idea of our own over space skaven, but whatever majority wants
>>
>>46991837
I'm going to cast my vote for Hrud but only continuity-wise. It was previously very fervently supported. That other race could still fill in a world in Tau space maybe?

>>46990909
Might be useful, might at least fire up some interest
>>
>>46992643
Doesn't seem like there's a lot of us here for voting to count much, but the thingie says 22 posters, so I'll take its word for it
>>
More stuff has been added to the wiki
>>
>>46988259
http://4archive.org/board/tg/thread/34372856

Haven't read it all, but they do seem as though they could be an interesting addition. Maybe in contested space rather than Tau dominion? I can't quite see them as auxiliaries, a little too weird, maybe
>>
I wonder if we could fit in a sunburst star in the Tau area?

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sunburst
>>
>>46997942
Might be an idea on the Tyrannic front? Seems like a good reason the Tyranid haven't gone that way
>>
>>46998112
Should we just add the "other" symbol for it? And maybe the Tau sacraficed some garded world or something in order to redirect the hive fleet
>>
>>46998164
Either Other or Dead. Anyhow, I'm disappearing for the weekend now. I look forward to whatever's been done by the time I get back
>>
>>46997687
Thanks guy. That's always the key
>>
Quick question:

What's everyone's favorite thing part of this sector?
>>
>>47001263
Confederation place. I always like non imperium human factions
>>
>>47001263

More focus on xenos, perfect for a deathwatch game.
>>
>>47003621
Same here, xenos are interesting. I wish more of the canon ones had more lore than just a sentence
>>
>>46945308
Love Can Bloom. Human/Eldar slashfic that blew up.
>>
>>47005437
Huh, never heard of it. I guess I'm just a faggot
>>
>>46984778

I suggest we creat a Demiurg mining colony.
>>
>>47007639
>>
Proposals:
>The Heraclian Republic
isn't renegade, it's just what happens when you leave a loyalist space marine alone with a lot of scared imperial citizens. The Republic is willing to re-integrate with the wider imperium, it's just that they've done some forbidden stuff (like elect a marine to planetary office) that they would rather keep private.
>The Dark Eldar
are responsible for all crime within the sector. They are a lethal mercenary force that has earned considerable prestige and condemnation. They know how to work well with other races and have a lucrative trade network backed by human proxies.
>Hrud
Have their own space-hulk

2 Questions:
>Where the fuck is chaos?
I'm thinking a cursed nebulae might make a good homebase for organized chaos forces
>Which of the following is a good name for a Dark Eldar Kabal?
Kabal of the Poisoned Chalice
Kabal of the Indigo Blade
Kabal of the Grinning Maw
Kabal of the Sharpened Shield
Bloody Feathers Kabal
Treacherous Hands Kabal
Rainbow Puke Kabal
>>
>>47005794
It was never truly finished, here is the link https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom
>>
Alright, I've created a discussion page for Vasenica Sector where we can put up rough draft ideas without making the main page look like we're a bunch of ADHD addled neckbeards.
>>
>>47010318
if you replace "making the main page" with "us" this comment I've wrote will make sense
>>
>>47010537
Thanks fellow tripfag
>>
>>47009972
I'll read it, thanks
>>
>>47012227
>Hua yuan will never finish
>>
>>47009246
>>
Do we need anymore Xenos
>>
vascenica is dead
>>
>>47018798
Only if you make it dead
>>
>>47018790
I think
>>
>>47019750
One guy mentioned demiurge in tau space. That could work
>>
Pity bump
>>
>>47023169
>Pity
Why pity
>>
What should the next thread be about? Becuase we have given the Tau some stuff to not make them have next to nothing.

I think we should do Orks next
>>
>>47024658
We're only about half of the bump limit as of now
>>
>>47023227
You tell me
>>
>>47021261
>>
>>47027613
It's just a fun project for like the 10 of us left, it's all cool
>>
What's next, or are we dead
>>
Does this sector have craftworld eldar and/or exodites?
Who are they?
>>
>>47035046
Do we even have room for a craftworld
>>
bump

I can write up a gue'vesa planet in a few hours
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.