[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Getting into Othellan edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: 132414124.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
132414124.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
Well, here it is, as per request of our inquisitorial overlords, we have arrived to Othellan. Uh... did Agent Anna tell anyone why we're here?The inquisitorial channel is locked in my radio...
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 2PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>the commissar squats, his ushanka gripped in one hand, a bottle of vodka in the other.
>>
>>46899974
Wait.......you mean they tell you stuff? When did that start happening?
>Oddball and crews are lounging around their tanks, drinking Rotgut.
>>
>>46899974
I am not quite certain, although I would assume it is quite serious.
>>
>>46899974
Inquisitorial overlord. Inquisitorial overlord... damn it does have a nice ring to it, I must say. Thinking about having it sewn on my jacket one of these days...
>>46900010
It doesn't, soldier, if we told you all the scary inquisitorial things going on you wouldn't even want to come out of your rooms.
Those of you who HAVE rooms!
>>
>>46900010
I am the main channel's radio operator, it is my duty to know such things! You all lot would be lost on the field without me...
>>
>>46900010
>the young trooper sits leaning against one of the tanks and plays.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TwGWIu8gE
>>
>"my lord, a ship is coming into orbit. It is transmitting a signal that identifies it as an inquisitorial vessel".
Hail them, ask why they are here.
>>
>>46900039
>>46900053
Well that's just like........your opinion man. Stop with them negative waves.
>>
>>46899991
>The stormtroopers squat with the commissar
>Drinking kvas and munching on salo

>>46900053
Yuo could tell me what we are supposed to do?

Y'know... or me and Kiril, Yuri, Vladimir, Sergei, and Pyotr can squat and get wasted all day... both is fine really.
>>
>>46900039
You seem to be enjoying your position. Your enthusiasm aside, may I ask you what our current mission is?
>>
>>46900100
Yes, you may.
>>46900058
I can't but notice that you are doing a good job.
>she gestures to Miranda, who's sitting right next to him looking to the ground
Keep it up.
>>46900087
Negat- Ugh! Do you even know who you are talking to? I give orders here, if I wanted I could tell you to power your tanks with negative waves only!
>>
>>46900094
I am awaiting orders just as you are.

>>46900066
Err... There's a transmission coming from the planet's surface... they're asking us to identify our reasons here...
>>
>>46900135
>grunts in reply as he continues to play.
>>
I have a qustion

Technically Dmitry was promoted to major at one point, but then went MIA presumed KIA

Then there's minor amnesia and "new" Dmitry and all that...

Question is, is Dmitry still a major?

Also I still have no idea when he got stormtrooper gear but that can be left into the darkness of amnesia and MIA time.

>>46900135
Yuo! Take kvas it help.
>offers her a bottle of kvas
>It's a plastic bottle of suspicious contents and origins
>but they call it kvas and drink it and they aren't dying and/or mutating
>(kvas is like... really really tame beer, or amerikani beer)

>>46900136
Okay I needs information is priority, go past everyone who does not outrank me and everyone who outrank me can go fuck themself. Understood?
>>
File: Oddball.jpg (70 KB, 425x466) Image search: [Google]
Oddball.jpg
70 KB, 425x466
>>46900135
'Jeeeeeez Louise', with you providing the Negative Waves, we'd have enough to power Battlefleet Gothic, never mind a few Tanks.
>>
>>46900204
Right... eh, I do believe that Agent Anna here
>>46900135
Will brief us in when we are needed to.

>Muttering:
Or send us into the field blindly like so many offworlder generals seem to do these days
>>
>>46900204
Uuuh... thanks but it would mess with my, my, ehm... attunment to the warp, yes, so now.
>>46900216
>anna closes her eyes (but since she is blind, nothing really changes for her) and sighs, lightly tapping the barrel of a bolt pistol against her forehead
I can practically hear your stupid face being stupid, trooper, cease it immediately. I am quite sure it is heresy to give inquisitorial agents an headache.
>>46900241
That, the second. Yeah, that works. Cool.
>>
>>46900241
Othellan ground control to the Informal Penance. I repeat, please respond.
>>
>>46900263
Woof woof, woof.
>Oddball tosses the butt of his Lho over the side of the tank then drops back into the cupola.
Why'd we accept this crappy assignment again Wrenchmonkey?
>>
>>46900284
>>46900263
Sir they are uh... requesting an answer... should I keep the channels silent?
>>
>>46900241
Oh okay... thank yuo, find me I give lho and kvas. Maybe salo if still available.

>>46900263
>Stares at her for a moment.

Yuo! I need orders! Send me in blind and I will kill EVERYTHING that moves.

Either give specific things to do list or I go in, kill everything that move and is

I need mission briefing, details, targets... enemy intelligence... y'know... yuo gib everything, or I go in with squad, we kill everything that moves, and presume mission is complete.
>>
>Alice stands at a Briefing Table on-board the Malleus Benedictus, going over intercepted Vox Communications recovered over the past couple of days or so with Inquisitor Crawn.
>>
>putting away his guitar the young mn slips out a rusty looking harmonica and starts to play.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0JB4wxtSJk
>>
>>46900288
Bark louder, would you.
>>46900303
>>46900308
Sigh. You people know nothing of dramatic reveals... hear me out, then, I guess. A source has denounced the governor of othellan as dangerously heretical, if not an actual xeno inqdisguise. Appraently, the nobles too are either involved into this heresy or unwillingly helping it unravel. Which takes us to our job here. Track down this governor and "politely ask him questions". The use of motivational tools is sanctioned. Motivational tools no bigger than a leman russ, for now.
>>
>>46900325
>Whispering as to not interrupt.
Anything new?
>>
>>46900357
If is xenos? Can I kill when done?

If is just heretic, I can still kill da?

What happen if accidentally kill? Is still okay?

>Dima mutters something while holding his commbead
>The rest of the valhallan stormies start gathering up gear and preparing to leave

Oh one more thing, is okay to remove anyone who get in way? All targets hostile?

Or is return fire only?
>>
>>46900357
Eheheheh that means I can start a fire no bigger than a Russ?
>>
Decided to return. Just gonna watching the thread first, for a while.
>>
>>46900357
>Oddball pops his head out of the Commander's cupola for a moment and looks in Anna's direction.
Woof woof! Woof woof! That's my other dog impression.
>drops back into the interior and lights another Lho.
>>
>>46900357
'ow much can I moter-vate with a powa klaw?
>>
>>46900411
Ok... in order...
When we are doen with any xeno, heretic or whatever, we are going to kill them so hard they will come back alive and die again and I know it makes no sense.
Accidental kills will... bah, try not to, ok? Greely would be on my ass again if it happens.
And it is only return fire unless I say so. Or the situation REALLY calls for it. This is not going to be a second somerius, you crazy bastards.
>>46900418
... you know what? Yes. Actually, yes.
>>
>>46900418
Yuo calm down

>>46900357
By the way am still major da? Can take operational command of ground forces?

I have plan, is very simple really.

Unless of course...yuo accompany us to battlefield... which would be okay...it's just...that if remember correctly... your plans always are...how do regular men say... shit?
>>
>>46900407
We're -fairly- confident that we know where the 'Principle' is, now it's only a matter of extracting her and then dealing with this Governor Business.
Just hope it doesn't turn bloody...we've not got that much in the way of assets. Just a heavily upgraded Cruiser.
>>
>>46900455
Yuo are boring, can still have command of a bit of more peoples?

6 men including me does not conquer palace...

And well, independent penal regiment scum suck even more than baby of priest at fighting. let alone fighting without shooting back.
>>
>>46900456
>the bolt pistol quickly points to his head
Say it again. Your plan is just slaughtering the whole planet until there is nothing else to kill, you damn rabid dog. This time, I will have this ship fire on you as soon as you start ANY shit, you hear me?
>>
>>46900419
welcome back!
>Nyzart prepares to entertain visitors, namely by preparing his advanced hologrammic disguise to assume the role of Governor Rykarna
>>
>>46900419
Welcome Back
>>46900461
Do we know what is going on with the governor yet?
>>
>>46900498
Uhm sir... what do I do with the radio transmission?
>>
>>46900419
Welcome Back

>>46900550
We're.....not entirely sure, nothing seems amiss according to Vox Traffic, but listening to communications can only tell us so much.
For actual answers we'll need to go dirtside and check it out ourselves.
>idly taps a few notes into her Dataslate.
>>
>>46900615
... what? tell them what I said earlier.
>>
>>46900650
Roger that.

>>46900284
Othellan Ground control, this is the Penance. We've come under an inquisitorial claims of investigation over the rulership of the planet.
>>
>>46900678
Affirmative. Send landing craft to spaceport secundus.
>>
>>46900645
Thought of a disguise to go down there already?
>>
>>46900692
Roger that, control, thank you. Penance out.
>>46900650
We've got permission to land, sir!
>>
>>46900717
... uhm. Alert the ship's artillerists, tell them to expect a trap.
>>
>>46900699
Lass, this -is- my disguise.
>Alice points to her armour and equipment.
>Regulation Carapace and a Regulation Hellgun....along with a Powersword of course.
Thanks to that wanker, you know the one, I'm not trusted with the Op. And they're Inquisitor Crawn's Troops anyway.
Retinue'll be forming two six man squads. Just need to borrow a second Sergeant.....
>>
>>46900767
Roger. I'll need to use the ship's private channel for that though.
>Goes into the radio control room for the ship's intercom.
>>
>>46900774
Hey, you need one? You've got one.
>>
>Continues to have no idea what is going on
>>
>>46900502
>>46900550
>>46900615
Thanks.ItĀ“s good to be back.

>Walks confused through a ship, not knowing were she is, in full tau armor. Pulse rifle and drone shouldered.
>>
>>46900811
we land soon, ready for action? we fight maybe but only if they shoot first.
>>
>>46900774
Shall I accompany you?
>>
>>46900825
>draws his bolter
who the fuck are you!?
>>
>>46900809
Then go get a uniform, Carapace and weapons from the Armoury. And no you can't just use your Bodysuit to mimic them. But you can wear it under it all.

>>46900829
It would be appreciated Sergeant Behrend, we'll wait in Bay 4 for Sammy to get herself equipped.
>>
>>46900825
>Sees her
>Sees the tau gear
>Heavy_Breathing_Inside_Gasmasks.mp4
>>
>>46900826
Not really. I was only giving a sling shot with the Aquila carved on the side.
>>
>>46900847
Thanks baby.
>Winks as she leaves for the armory
>>
>>46900871
take this instead
>the Ork hands him a choppa the size of the ratlings forearm.
>>
>>46900796
>As Eisen approaches the Comms Room, Captain Nelson can be spied exiting the Astropath's Sanctum, holding the smouldering remains of some paper notes.
Ah, Trooper. Glad to see things are going 'well'.
>continues on his path.

>>46900825
>>46900845
Ah hello Trooper.....Hawthorn was it? I believe you'll be looking for the Interro-
>Spies Riki doing....Commissar things.
At ease Sir, this one, works for the Inquisition.
>>
>>46900845
>Standing still.
Trooper Hawthorn, Sir! WhatĀ“s going on? I have been out of the action for a while...

>>46900863
DonĀ“t worry. IĀ“m not an enemy.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46900888
>Struggles to hold it up
>Emprah give me strength
>>
>>46900899
>>46900923
>the commissar is twitching
if you say so sir.
>holstering the bolter he extends a slim and well manicured hand to Sam.
Riki, Junior Commissar. we will soon be landing thou I do not know when and where.
>>
>>46900899
>Sees the remains of the paper turning into cinders.
>Wonders what that would be.

>>46900923
>Error 404: Logic not found.
Every Xeno is my enemy! Every simpatizer is treachery!
>Rustled Tyberian noises as he enters the ship's radio control room
>>
BLOOD FO THE BLOOD G- ANGELS!
>>
>>46900964
>accepts the handshake with a respectful nod.
Lord-Captain Tiguro Nelson the Twelfth, Captain of this vessel. And we will be landing on Othellan, or at least the Regiment will be.

>>46900968
>No one will ever know......so (not)spooky.
>>
Back, had to buy roughly 2kg's of meat.

>Dima and his crew of valhallan "operatives" have kept on squatting, doing nothing really, someone had confiscated their weapons and ammunition, alongside any explosives, they got to keep their combat knives, 1 for each.
>And shanks cannot really be used as ammunition
>Their conversation, in valhallan low gothic, seems rather hostile in general, but they keep it down, glaring at any passerbys
>The occasional idi nahui and blyat cyka is heard amongst the grumbling and muttering

Achievment unlocked! Angry homicidal maniacs!
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
>the burning badly damaged and nearly empty torture cruiser smashes past another imperial blockade as the drunk Eldar pilots it limply towards the eye of terror, or at least the eyes general direction.
>>
>>46900899
Thanks Lord-Captain. Yeah. IĀ“m looking for her... Allthough, since I woke up this morning, many things seem to have changed.

>>46900964
Shaking the hand, Sam still eyes the bolter.
Then I should make my way to the hangar?

>>46900968
>Takes her helmet off, showing the head of a female human.
>>
>>46901042
>>46901062
Oh wait, my brain dumbed with the handshake, my apologies.....forget the Commissar/Captain Handshake happened.
I know where she'll be off to. It should be easy enough to put you in touch with her.
>>
>>46901062
>smiling warmly the commissar makes a limp wristed gesture to the hanger.
it would be my pleasure to acompany you there, perhaps you can inform where you aquired Xenos armor?
>>
>>46900968
Simmer down there.
>>
>>46901062
TREACHERYPURGETHETRAITORWITHHOLYFIREANDTHEEMPEROR'SWRATH!

>Goes with this rant for a while, there's no actual need to listen to him it's all threats to the Xenos in the Emperor's name.
>>
>>46901139
Calm down or get shot in the nuts.
>>
>>46901139
You okay?
>>
>Alice makes her way down to Bay 4 with her Retinue and assembles near one of the Thunderhawks along with a couple of Tauros'.
>>
>>46901139
Yuo fuckhead cyka! Shut up or I will tear out your tongue and wipe my ass with it!
>>
>>46901159
>>46901162
>>46901195
GRAAAAAAH! When are we coming out of this ship to burn some things!
>The stress is palpable
>>
>>46901175
Follows close behind, fully geared.
>>
>Mot and Bob are both waiting for deployment as Mot sits on Bobs shoulders and plays loudly.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VrKro8djw
>>
>>46901219
never.
>>
>>46901089
>Begins walking towards the hangar.
Of course, Sir. I was a diplomatic liason between Interrogator Wellesley and a tau water caste diplomat, regarding a tyrannid invasion.
>Sam is obliviously leaving several things out.
By the way, where is Interrogator Wellesley now?

>>46901219
>Sam is now keeping her distance from Eisen.
>>
>>46901219
>looks around real suspicious like
Pst...pst...hey yuo! Come here.. have idea...

>the "Most likely" Major gestures for you to come to him

I can help yuo, yuo help me first okay?
>>
>>46901219
If I say soon can I get a weapon I can actually use?
>>
>>46901262
>Serious silence of person listening.
>>
>>46901302
You mean Gauron, Sir? No I donĀ“t. That happened before my time here. I have heard very little about the man myself.
>>
>>46901247
I'm afraid I don't know, I'm very new here.
>the commissar walks in silence for a moment before turning to Sam.
do you know why the commissar assigned to this regiment just... vanish?
>>
>>46901322
your regiment has had several commissars you know, the fact they keep dying or vanishing is of a great concern to me, you understand.
>>
>>46901296
Our guns have been...err... misplaced, da? Yuo know what I mean, I need to go to armory, and get new weapons, for me and 5 others... thing is... due to... incidents... we not allowed anywhere near armory.

So yuo could help us, to get weapon, and we help yuo, to get something to burn to death... I promisings, Valhallans always keep promise, da.

So all yuo need to do, is get weapon and boolit for weaopn to me and 5 other guys, and in return, I will get yuo off ship, and we go kill lots of things.
>>
>>46901346
>One of Dmitry's stormtroopers, now separated from his squad approaches the commissar

Yuo need not worry commissar, is just that, enemy always go for big pointy hat and... commissar clothes... yuo kinda stand out.

But I can help yuo, stay alive and not dissappear, all I needings would be access to armory, da?
>>
>>46901349
Define lots of things.
Because I'm in to burn any heretic we find, but not civillians unless ordered to by a superior officer.
>>
>>46901383
>raising an eyebrow the commissar nods before handing over a keycard.
>>
>>46901247
Miss Wellesley was recalled to her Inquisitor's Service on official business ma'am. It would be easy to send her a message if you wished.
>>
>>46901392
lots of heretics, xenos, yuo know, anything not loyal imperial citizen, we don't kill civilians... who spread rumor?

Anyway, can yuo think less about what of killing, and more about how bring weapons for 6 stormtrooper? Okay?

>>46901418
>The stormtrooper salutes and accepts it

Spasiba
>he cheers and hands the commissar a comm bead

Is secure channel, no access for anyone else. Yuo call Major, major come help. Yuo stay alive...
>>
>>46901446
>nodding he takes comm bead and slips it in a coat pocket.
>>
>>46901346
>Sam ponders the statement and looks the commissar over.
Well, IĀ“m sorry, Sir. But I am unable to help with that, unless you want protection detail?

>>46901419
I would be very grateful. Maybe after this is over, IĀ“ll request a transfer. Maybe.
>>
>>46901462
>The stormtrooper rushes off, sprinting, and..dancing?
>Funny thing how he wasn't carrying any weapons, the valhallan stormies tend to be covered in weapons...
>>
>>46901233
Well......lets get mounted up and ready ourselves for heading dirtside eh?
>Alice runs up the ram with the other Stormies and drops herself into one of the seats.
>>
>>46901446
Right.

This is rudely against protocol...

But it might just be the way to fix this regiment.
And I really need to kill something...
>>
>>46901418
>The Astartes Initiate opts to break his masterful stealth skills for a moment, camoline covered carapace armor now decorated with functional pieces of the ymgarl genestealers carapace.

"Or that the commissar made a terrible mistake in trying to order around those that they hold no power over."

>He slowly begins to blend in with the background again, mute in expression but internally smug.
>>
>>46901499
>Sits next to her.
I've been wondering... what will we do after Othellan?
>>
>>46901530
>kicks him in the back
Then wait until we get planetside. On a related note, we are landing in like, 5 minutes so everyone, get the fuck ready.
... oh Eisen, I am going to put down Miranda, I can't have such a dangerous element on this ship... which means you may want to reconsider acting in the same way as her. Call it an example.
>>
>>46901470
I don't need protecting because I don't plan on doing anything stupid.
>>46901494
>watches him go with an amused smirk
I think I might have to take back what I just said.
>>
you guys going planetside any time soon? I have some stuff planned...
>>
>>46901470
Very well miss. I'll send the message now, so we can get a quick reply.
In the meantime......Ahem.
>Tiguro flicks a few switches on his Vox set and puts the handset to his ear.
"Attention all Personnel, would the Inquisitorial Personnel who are supposed to be going down to the surface -actually do that-? Thank you."
>Lowers the set and heads back towards the Astropathic Sanctum.
>>
>>46901577
Cut... the savage down miss?

You're terminating her?
>>
>>46901578
Roger, Sir. Good luck. Greater Good knows you need it.
>Sam whispers to herself.

>>46901598
>Thanks him and heads for the hangar.
>>
>>46901603
Yup. Try not to end up like her.
>>46901590
>we ar elanding NOW.
>>
>>46901530
Do yuo know how regiment survive this long? Protocol was thrown out to the warp long time ago, no literally it flew out of the airlock just before entering warpspace one time.

Anyway... yuo can help me, I can help yuo, all is good da?

>Gets on his commbead
What? Really? Good job Yuri!
>Cuts the comms
And I just made yuor job easier, for I have keycard for armory...

>>46901578
>The stormtrooper vanishes
>And reunites with his commander, Dima

Boss! I bring keycard, is gib by-
>The hulking giant for a regular human, Kiril, covers Yuri's mouth.

Not need tell how get keycard, is for armory is all that matters.

>>46901577
>>46901603
Actually, Eisen... if yuo are heading planetside... is okay... I can handle... yuo go if have to go, don't risk landfall because of me da?

>the stormtroopers rush for the armory, to rearm. In excess. Kind of like if you combine a khornate obliterator with the slaneeshi mentality and desire for excess.
>What I tried to say, was that the valhallan stormies are now heading toward the armory to take everything which can be used to kill someone
>>
>>46901635
by his holy light I'll need all the luck I can get.
>>46901647
are we setting off now?
>the commissar is buckled up and ready to go.
>>
>>46901647
>'Oddball' and his Tanks are sitting in the Landing Craft, crews still drinking, smoking and playing music.
>This music to be specific
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ
>>
>>46901788
>>46901789
Yes, yes, we are landing, less talking, more getting into position. I am leaving already, don't refer to me for anything about landing.
>>
>>46901788
>Sam follows the commissars example and waits.
Then I see you alive on the ship, when itĀ“s over. Sir.
>>
>>46901971
I would like to see all of us alive back on this ship.
>he's smiling but looking past Sam at the Ork.
he is an Ogryn... right?
>>
>>46901235
I... Have bad news, Mot.
>>
>>46902060
uh... what is it?
>>
>>46901971
>>46902023
He's a Human named Bob Sir and don't y'all worry, just stick with my tanks and I'll keep you safe.
By the way.....does anyone need any wine or cheese? We've like....got plenty in the Tanks, it's even refrigerated
>>
>The Landing Craft finally come in for a landing at the designated LZ and drop their ramps, allowing the Regiment to disembark.
>>
>>46902103
Miranda... Won't be around, any longer. I am sorry. I read from your files you were her friend, and... Apologies.
>>
>>46901788
>walks past looking at a data slate
Huh... we got another Commissar?
>looks around
Did somebody set up a pool that I can jump in?
>a couple of the drop troops raise their hands
Throw me in. I'll do 200 thrones on under a month.
>>
>>46902126
understood, and I would appreciate a glass of rosƩ.
>>
>>46902172
what...
>>
>>46902175
>Two of his Tanks roll out of the Craft, while his personal vehicle remains stationary.
>Oddball himself however dropped back into the cupola and some rustling can be heard.
Ain't got no glasses sir, we've got mugs though!
>reappears with a mug holding a glass worth of the requested wine, and the rest of the bottle.
>offers both to Riki.
This do ye' alright sir?
>>
>>46902217
She is... Gone.
>>
>>46902236
that'll do me just right, thank you.
>>
>>46902239
gone? where has she gone? come on man this isn't funny.
>he's starting to shake.
>>
>A message from the ship comes to all of the regiment's mebers
>Apparently SOMEONE was within 500ft of the armory
>And that same SOMEONE was getting closer
>And said SOMEONE stole a lot of confiscated weapons
>Also coincidentally, Dmitry and his squad are nowhere to be found.

"...In conclusion, it would be really nice if you found whoever stole those weapons and munitions, and if you can find that valhallan maniac in the process it would be pretty good, alright.... yup... emperor protects. Out."
>>
>>46902164
>Walks out of the landing craft, her drone activating itself and flying around the area.
And here I thought youĀ“d be silent for once.

>>46902236
Say, could I have a bit of the cheese? IĀ“d like to eat before we begin the mission I donĀ“t know anything about.
>>
>>46902291
>follows her out, sipping from the mug.
nice weather.
>>
>>46902278
I am sorry. But she is gone and I would prefer if you mourned her loss quietly.
>>
>>46902317
whoops
>>
>>46902250
>>46902291
No problem sir.
And sure miss.
>Oddball digs about in the turret and produces a block of cheese and a spare -and clean- combat knife.
>He offers both to Sam.
Alright boys and girls! Mount up!
>Oddball picks up the tank's Vox handset and makes some sort of a mix between a yodel and warcry as his tank rolls off the Craft.
And where are these gits we're supposed to meet here.

>>46902284
What d'you mean they stole most of the guns?!
How does one group steal -ALL- the guns?!
>>
>>46902336
>clenching his fists
quietly, I'll show you quietly.
>standing up he walks straight out of the ship.
>>
>a now sobbing Larrs is playing music very loudly to the Dark Eldar held captive in the bowls of the torture cruiser.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZA6qiJVfU
>>
>>46902164
>the drop troops start disembarking with vehicles and all
Can anyone tell me why we're here? I was a little busy and forgot to read up on what we're doing here... or where we are...
>>
>>46902348
"Uh I don't know... I mean, sensors said that there was someone, but there was nothing on the vid-feed... and um...

well nobody thought it was anything until the alarms went off INSIDE the armory... And well uh, still nothing on video...but um... when the motion trackers went off outside the armory again, still nobody in vid feed... and then the alarms just stopped...

but um... the guns in the armory were gone and local guards were... incapacitated...

They're fine, just... knocked out... but yeahh...we suspect the weapons to be planetside... because um...

well someone stole a transport ship... one of those big ones for tanks and stuff...

I don't remember the name and I'll be scolded by a superior officer later on but still.

Big ship missing, lots of guns missing, and a squad of stormtroopers notorious for doing anything to achieve their goals, including butchering over 3000 civilians... well... they're missing too.

Venerate the immortal Emperor. Out."
>>
>>46902348
>Slices off a part of cheese and hands the bigger portion and the combat knife back.
Yeah. LetĀ“s get to work.

>>46902445
>Turns to Jackson, while eating and starts to talk.
Nu Shir, I dunĀ“d know anything eether.

>SamĀ“s drone is now flying around the various tanks and drop troops.
>>
>>46902391
>sighs and writes a note
Maybe with this the presentation will be slightly easier...
>>
File: da Tonk of Tonks.jpg (76 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
da Tonk of Tonks.jpg
76 KB, 500x309
>>46902445
That Agenty woman.....Anna, said something about Othellan and some Governor, I dunno man, there were so many Negative Waves going around that it was hard to think, let alone remember.
>Upon closer(Read: Any) inspection, it turns out that the Tanks 'Oddball' and his Troops are using are not in fact, Leman Russes.
>Pic Related, tho the .50 Cal at the back isn't manned.

>>46902456
"That sounds way above my paygrade fella, better bump it up the chain.
>>
>is standing at a distance to everyone else, by himself. Ron seems to be speaking to someone over vox.
>>
>>46902553
>climbing aboard the tank the Ork lets out a WAAAGH in delight.
>>
>>46902482
>sighs slightly
Great... does that Commissar know or are we totally blind?

>>46902553
Great. At least we got a location... Mind if I use that .50 on top?
>grins at the tank
>>
>>46902553
"Yeah I know it's actually been bumped to everybody... Something something very critical and uh... yeah. Anyway, gotta go bye."
>>
>>46902553
>climbs on
Better than walking at my age...
>>
>>46902640
>the conversation appears to get heated, and Ron raises his voice. Though still far enough away that it is hard to understand him, certain words like "dead" and "missing" are clearly emphasized.
>>
>>46902684
From what I heard, he doesnĀ“t know either. We are under your command for now?
>Having finished eating, Sam waits for her orders.

>>46902675
Sams tau drone follows you onto the tank.
>>
>>46902675
>>46902684
>>46902726
>>46902685
It's great to see some enthusiasm, hop on and make yourselves comfortable. And go ahead with the .50.
Also uh....Lieutenant dude, someone nicked, like half your guns from the Armoury man.
>>
>>46902798
'ello little metal thingy.
>da Ork waves at the drone and it's clear that riding the tank has put him in a good mood.
>>
>>46902801
>climbing aboard the tank the commissar gulps when he hears the talk of guns going missing.
>>
>>46902798
Until we link up with Alice and get new orders. Yes. As of now scout ahead with your drone

>>46902801
>climbs on the Tank and grabs the .50
>taps into the speakers on the tank, broadcasting his voice
Alright, men mount up and let's head out.

>>46902851
Commissar, try to get in touch with Alice. I don't like staying blind

>>46902830
Bob, can you smell anything ahead of us?

>>46902640
Ron!! get your ass over here! I need your help.
>>
>>46902937
>raising ann eyebrow the Ork laughs,
'atred, oill and steel is all I smell boss.
>shouting out to the crew he laughs
SET YA SCANNERS TO PANSY YA GROTS!!
>>
>>46902937
... I'll make calculations until told otherwise.
>>
>>46902391
>>46902830

do not assume she is dead, though it is likely since i am probably not going to come here anymore but i still have to decide on her fate. For now she has disappeared.
>>46902684
Same with anna, she is not anywhere if you look for her.
>>
>>46902937
>looks over, and calls out
Just a minute!
>continues angrily yelling, then stops. All the colour drains from his face. He says something quietly, then walks over to Jackson. Ron is visibly shaken.
What do you need? Sir.
>>
>>46902970
Try and get in touch with Alice.

>>46902987
Wait, what? why?
>>
>>46902851
>>46902937
>>46902964
Well then, lets Move ou-....uh....what exactly is our objective? It was something to do with the Governor but I don't like the idea of riding a Column of Shermans down the road to the Palace......
>Nevertheless, The Shermans do -slowly- trundle down the various streets that lead to the Palace.
>The crews are more cautious than they might usually be.
So uh....what are you guys gonna do about those guns?
>>
>>46903038
which button makes this thing go faster!?
>>
>>46902937
As you whish, Sir. We stay in contact over com?
>Sam sends her drone ahead of her, before drawing her pulse rifles and walking away from the rest of the regiment.
>>
I have returned. What have I missed?
>>
>>46902997
Well, you and me are the two highest ranking here so we gotta find out what we're supposed to do.

>>46903038
It's 99% Dmitry and his men... I'll thing of something.
>>
>>46903084
Thunder run to the Palace because everyone who knows the orders are gone
>>
>>46903087
>looks around
Well shit, we are, aren't we? I think we should just go with the flow, and head to the objective and see what happens from there. We've got tanks, ain't much that'll stand in our way.
>>
>>46903126
>whispers
Ron that's our problem... I don't know what our objective is.
>>
>>46903087
>on the comms

Dmitry say hi, he also ask how turn communications off, he getting tired of hear yuo, also we of not steal anything.

Also he says that yuo are very slow and look kinda tiny...

>Valhallan low gothic
>Valhallan low gothic what seems to be curses

I mean, yuo... uh... look very small from screen we of watch yuo from ship...

Also he say yuor tactic is shit if the governor is xeno or heretic and not governor.

>Distant valhallan low gothic alongside valhallan low gothic curses

Aand yuo really need to stop we'll be there in a minute.
>>
>>46903072
Ach, fine!
>Oddball drops into the turret and appears to be shouting into the Hull.
'Ey Tiny! Step on the gas will ya?!
>The Sherman does indeed speed up quite a bit, but still isn't at it's maximum speed.

>>46903087
What those Valhallan guys? They seemed alright to us.
Speaking of, Comrade Dmitry! You should be of Deploy T-34 Tonk made of Stalinium since we are already havings the M4A3E4 Sherman Tonk
>>
>>46903156
I do... sort of.

Agent Anna said that a source had denounced the governor of Othellan as heretical or as a Xeno in disguise.
>>
>>46903156
>Ron looks at Jackson, eyes really wide and a fake smile on his face
You don't know our objective? The guy in charge doesn't know what we're doing here?
>>
>>46903188
dats more like it! fasta! you ever think of paintin' this tub red? it'll make it go real speedy!
>>
>>46903217
'Ey she's not a tub! She's a mother beautiful tank! Best tank I've ever ridden!
>The Column of Shermans is....in theory......about half way to the Palace.
I THINK Nightmare might be away tho, so....uh....n-no Governor right now?
>>
>>46903009
Roger that.
>works with his Vox-caster for a moment
Callidon Novus, calling for Malleus Inquisitor Alice Wellesley. Please respond. I repeat, Callidon Novus, calling for Malleus Inquisitor Alice Wellesley. Please respond.
>>
>Still scouting ahead. Has not found anything of note yet.
>>
>>46903188
>88 GET
YUO ARE NAZI IN DISGUISE! I NO TAKE ADVICE FROM YUO!

>>46903367

>A thunderhawk
>In ...blood raven's colors?
>is approaching the tank column
>fast
>very fast
>>
>>46903397
>looks up
shit.
>>
>>46903318
DRIVER! HAVE WE FOUND ANY RESISTANCE YET?!
>>
>>46903329
>The Communication is answered by a stern sounding male.
"This is Inquisitor....[STATIC] of the Ordo [STATIC]. Identify yourself immediately.
>>
>>46903397
>>46903407
>>46903318
>nobody is moving. Jackson hasn't given any orders. Can't just sit here with a Thunderhawk coming down on us, friendly or not.
Column, advance on the Palace! We need to assess the current ground situation!
>>
>>46903397
What in the God Emperor's Name?! Why are the Magpies here?!
>The Shermans increase their pace again

>>46903429
No! There's nothing but a bloody 'Magpiehawk'!
>>
>>46903397
Jackson! JACKSON! YouĀ“re getting a visitor! THUNDERHAWK! ItĀ“s red and...
>The communication is cut off for a moment before returning.
HELLO? Sir?
>>
The skies are... darkening earlier than the usual hour at the planet.
>>
>>46903490
Is it nighttime in this world already?
>>
so fucking sorry about keeping you nerds waiting, but I'm back to stay.
>a tall, thin man wearing robes of a stately appearance approaches Alice and her retinue, flanked by one of his own. This must be governor Rykarna.
>>
>>46903407
>>46903429
>>46903483
>>46903489

>A blood raven's thunderhawk is apparently coming to ramming speed and is heading toward the tanks
>until it appears to...slow down?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4wHJqqud3U is heard playing

>The comms light up for everybody

YUO SUCK AT MAKING TACTICAL ASSESSMENT YUO SHIT CYKA BLYAT WE COULD HAVE RAMMED YUO AND DESTROY... AT LEAST THREE TANK.

>burp

I WILL FUCKING SCOLD YUO FOR BEING SHIT COMMANDER, BUT FOR NOW, WE OF HAVE TO MOVE TOWARD PALACE AND INTERROGATE GOVERNOR. HEAD FORWARD, FULL SPEED, STOP FOR NOTHING, PICK UP YUOR SCOUT ON THE WAY, NOT STOP UNTIL AT PALACE, WE GIB SUPPORT. WHATEVER DO.

NOT STOP.

DAVAI DAVAI!!

>So it seems that... during their time alone, Dima&co. had... stolen the contents of an armory, a magpie thunderhawk... and Emperor knows what else.
>>
>>46903437
Identification: Acolyte of holy ordos of Calixis conclave, previous profession: Adept, current name: Novus, Callidon.
>>
>>46903205
Ron... I've been so busy trying to advance plans that I haven't even read anything on this planet...

>>46903489
Sam... We don't have Hydras or air support... we can't do shit...

>>46903483
Oddball! Move the collum double time we're camping in the Palace gardens tonight

>>46903437
>grabs the comm-bead
Please repeat, your transmission is patchy at best...
>>
>>46903599
well then...
>>
>>46903594
UM.................They're still on the Malleus.......or at least they were, now that Mecha and yourself are back, we can get things rolling.[/strike]
>On the opposite side of the Palace, a Thunderhawk carrying Alice and her Retinue lands, obviously before this happens.
>The troops disembark and fan out, just as a precaution.
>Alice herself isn't identified as the highest ranking member of the Retinue, LIX however, disguised as a Sergeant, is.
>>
>Red Clouds are swarming the skies, it's as if the planet's moon had gone bloody.
>>
>>46903599
>>46903642
>gets visibly angry
Let's get moving to the fucking palace. It isn't smart to be sitting out here idle. That drunk Valhallan bastard has a point, it'd be too easier for a bunch of suicidal heretics to take us out easy.
>>
>>46903599
>>46903642
I do not get paid enough for this!
>The Trio of Shermans are pushed on towards the Palace at 'flank' speed, only stopping to pick up Sam, before continuing on their path.
All these Negative Damned Waves!
>>
>>46903599
>Holding her ears and hiding with the drone
Well... Fuck, sorry. Stop screaming.

>>46903642
ThatĀ“s the least of our problems, Sir. Look... at the sky...
>>
>>46903697
>the sight of the sky turning red only further worsens Ron's mood.
>>
>>46903670
>not directed at any specific trooper
Ah! You are inquisitor... I am sorry, I do not know your name.
>extends a hand to shake
>>46903697
That is troubling...
>>
>>46903643
Yuo of not like music?

Is for REMOVAL OF HERETIC SCUM

>>46903642
Yuo svolochii I am assuming command!

>>46903483
Yuo are driver of tank or whatever?
Not care! INTO THE PALACE NOW!

IF HAVE RAM TROUGH ORPHANAGE DO IT!

>>46903708
What do I have to ... oh right... of course...

>GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON ALL COMM CHANNELS

LAST ONE AT PALACE HAS TO ASSIST US UNLOAD ALL VEHICLES

>>46903736
I AM WASTED, AND YUOR COMMANDERS WERE MORONS

>The comms fall silent
>Although the magpiehawk is blasting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4wHJqqud3U at full vox
>>
>>46903708
>he seems frustrated as well
We're Driving quite fast for this tank anyway... I know what you mean though.

>>46903732
>the column of Chimeras follow the Sherman closely

>>46903736
>He leans on the .50
I know Sam... I'm trying to figure out what to do and what's happening...

>>46903783
Dmitry! You are of shit!! You hearings? Of shit!!
>>
>>46903628
>>46903642
>>46903490
>>46903697
"A Calixian, here? A bit far off the beaten path.....nevertheless, this is Inquisitor Eldridge Crawn, the Eleventh, of the Ordo Malleus, state your....miss....ion...
By the God Emperor.
If you have any business Planetside get it done in under ten seconds and leave!"
>The Vessel abruptly cuts communications and exits the System, headed for the nearest friendly System with an Inquisitorial Presence.
>>
>>46903819
AND THE LONGER YUO STAY OUTSIDE, THE MORE DEAD YUO WILL BE TRUST ME I SEEN RED SKY BEFORE, IT MEANS BIG MUCH HERETICS WARPSTORMS, ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE.

>>46903833
>overhears the communiqe

>>46903819
Do yuo understand now?

WE ARE FUCKED blyat...

>static

Kebab... I mean heretic incoming... a lot!

Nope... false alarm...

Nyet...da...nyet...da?

Yuo hear me, I outrank yuo, I give new Rule of engagement. If you don't know what it is, shoot. Understandings?
>>
>>46903833
Um... That was sudden and ominous... Maybe we should do as he says?
>>
>>46903783
>Sam holds her ears before shutting of her com.
Why is he so loud? LetĀ“s get ready then.

>>46903819
>Sam sends her drone back outside to scout.
I canĀ“t quarante anything, Sir.
>>
>>46903762
>Salutes rather than shakes hand
>She hasn't changed her voice
Ahem, sergeant... Vera, Inquisitorial retinue, I'm afraid the inquisitor is not with us, Governor.
>>
>>46903736
>>46903761
>>46903783
>>46903819
>>46903882
>The Shermans arrive at the Palace and come to a Halt outside the Gates, moving to....vaguely defensive positions.
Last stop, everyone off except one guy to man the .50.
Bloody Negative Waves.....look what you all die.
>Looks up at the sky and sighs.
>>
>>46903937
That is unfortunate. May I ask the reason for your visit?
>it's obvious who this is, as Nyzart has met Behrend before.
>>
>>46903833
>he tries the comms again but gets only static
... Piece of shit inquisitor...

>>46903882
Dmitry, I am of drivings!! I am trying to get to the Palace!!

>>46903928
Sam, keep me updated

ALL UNITS STAY READY FOR AN AMBUSH!!
>>
>>46903960
all did*
>>
>>46903960
>>46903967
>has a very serious look on his face. Something has Ron acting very on edge.
Make sure that the tanks are covering all sides. If civilians get too close, no warning shots. Take them out.
>>
>>46903960
Negative!! get inside, run the gate over if you have to. We're stopping in the Palace courtyard.
>>
>>46903937
>>46903962
>Two of the Stormtroopers, one with standard equipment and the other with some sort of 'Pike' simultaneously start rubbing the 'foreheads' of their helmets and step over to each other.
>They both gesture to the sky while speaking over closed comms.
>>
>comms are left on
>audible gulps are heard

Kiril yuo make really shitty vodka? Like what the fuck? Do you distill it trough your socks covered in penis cheese or what?

>mumbling

Oh... so that's why... Eh well in that case yuor vodka is pretty good actually...

>>46903960
>the magpiehawk gets hit with something and crahses at the palace gates

>the valhallans step out, Dmitry is playing an accordion.

What? Is great tune... Especially for dying.

>>46903967
Yuo are close enough. But is useless anyway, we are dead anyway. But we are men of imperium da?

We die fighting.

Or in case of me, piss drunk and playing great motivational sounds for troopers to die with.

With good luck, someone survives. And gets out of here.

>>46904020
Finally he gets it. Civilian is heretic, anyone who comes within range, shoot on sight da?
>>
>The tau drone is now flying ahead of >>46903960
and >>46903967 while scouting the area.
>>
>>46904027
Oh... courtyard?

>The stormtroopers start hauling their stolen loot toward the courtyard while dmitry is playing sweet accordion tunes.

Make defensive barricades out of anything! Tank, sandbag, yuor clothes whatever!
>>
>>46904020
Don't you worry about that, we ain't no namby pamby bleeding hearts that'll flinch at the idea of 'preventative measures'.

>>46904027
You wanna ram your Chimeras through a Reinforced gate then be my guest! But these babies are designed for hunting the enemy, not rogue gates!
Only 'inanimate' object we spend ammo on is a Gazebo!
>>
>>46903962
I am afraid this is a formal investigation, governor. There have been claims against your person of treachery and heresy. As common procedure, we have the authority to investigate the demanded... as well as the demandant, both of which are in this planet.
>>
>>46904033
What... what is that? Is that why you are here?

>has already calculated six ways to leave the planet
>>
>>46904097
May I ask who the demandant is?
>>
>>46904020
>>46904038
You know what... I'm done with this planet... Demo teams rig the sourrounding buildings and the gate to blow. Shoot everything that approaches.
>they start moving out

>>46904091
Sergent... demo team is rigging the gate to blow. After they blow it, push through, understand?
>>
>>46904091
I very much appreciate your reluctance to ram the gates... Especially as I'm still on the vehicle.
>>
>The Malleus Benedictus drops out of the Warp in a 'nearby' System and heads for the Inquisitorial Station that is contained within.
>>
>>46904144
What do you know about sisters of battle, governor?
>>
>Red and Purple lightning begins to spawn over the crimson skies.
>>
>>46904156
>disembarks, and immdiately starts towards the palace's entrance.
I'm going to go find someone, Jackson. I'll be back when I can be.
>>
>>46904188
not good! not good at all!
>>
>>46904167
I am pleased to say that Othellan is home to a dialogous convent, though I have not yet had the pleasure to interact with them yet in my brief six month rule.
>looks at the sky again
What is happening?
>>
>>46904188
Beep Beeep!
>The tau drone sends a warning to Jackson >>46904156 and Sam.
>>
>>46904234
I think I know and I don't like the possibility. This is not common weather here is it?
>>
>>46904188
This is bad... Whatever it is. I haven't studied enough daemonology or Warp lore, it seems.
>>
>>46904156
>>46904159
What good is a Tank equipped to hunt Armoured Vehicles -inside- the Palace grounds?
>Oddball nods at Callidon then returns to watching over the area surrounding the Palace.
>>
>>46904223
I know...

>the demo team moves away from the gate
Blow it!!
>they touch off the charges, destroying the gate with a loud blast.

>>46904208
Ron, don't hesitate to shoot...

>>46904290
I have we need to get in a defensive position inside the gates...

MOVE IN!!
>>
>>46904317
Can I start punching myself now plz? I'd really like to do so. It would make me feel better.
>>
>>46904330
>rushes inside with the others.
>>
>>46904160
>the ship receives a hail
This is the Indomitable Truth, of patrol group Hephaestus. Greetings, inquisitor.
>>
>A hole, bordered Purple opens in the skies, the red clouds circling it.

>Furies fall from the gap between reality and the warp
>>
>>46904330
>Picks up her unwilling drone and rushes behind jackson, holding her pulse rifles.
This isnĀ“t our day.

>>46904339
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>46904317
Oddball. Inside then position yourself looking at the gate.
>>
>>46904330
There's no need to say that, Jackson. Not with what comes next.
>disappears inside the palace
>>
>>46904349
"Patrol Group Hephaestus, this is Inquisitor Crawn of the Ordo Malleus, I must request that your Patrol Group head to the Othellan System at best available speed and Quarantine the System."
"My own Vessel will join you there once I alert the Watchstation to send a message to my colleagues."
>The Malleus Benedictus continues on towards said Watchstation at flank speed. Gotta go fast.
>>
>>46904378
>points to the sky
we gonna get krumped bad boys!
>>
>>46904408
>the patrol group swiftly enters the warp, headed towards Othellan
>>
>>46904188
>>46904234
>>46904378
>The Trooper with the standard gear clings to one of the Nearby Stormies for support, while the one with the 'Pike', obviously better off, only need the weapon to support himself.
Sam....it's happening again, we need to get....ready.
For clarification purposes, Sam in this case, means LIX.
>>
>>46904378
...The Emperor Protects...

All units get inside the palace and circle up and blast anything furry... the worst kind of heresy...
>pulls down his gasmask as the drop troops head in and start a defensive circle using the chimeras and tanks
>>
>>46904378
Oh dear...
>draws heavy autopistols
>>
>>46904463
Get inside, I will cover you.
>>
>>46904463
I know...
>She's walking closer to Alice.
It always happens...
>>
>>46904463
>The Initiate takes this chance to stride around the group and take up a flank position.
The Great Enemy approaches. Remind me to tell you all a story from back home when the Stone Giants and the Black Fire fought side by side against the king of briars.

>Cocks his shotgun.
>>
>>46904482
>Oddball splits his time between cursing profusely and using the Vox to consult with the other Crews, but eventually relents and orders his tanks to drive inside the Palace Grounds and face themselves outwards.
This is a wasted trip baby......I didn't sign on to lock horns with no Chaos.

Only bloody way we'll be able to distract those buggers is by letting them claw holes in us.....

We Mordian Iron Guard now bruvs.
>>
>in the chaos, Nyzart has escaped to one of the sublevels of the governor's palace
>>
>>46904508
>>46904518
>>46904567
You've got me at a.....disadvantage, only stories I know involve Heretics and uh.....'self replicating' Tyranids.....
>The Stormie supporting Alice helps her into the Palace, while the rest of the Retinue follows closely behind.
You guys get in here, this is going to take a while.
>>
>stepping up onto the tank the commissar cries out to those around him.
listen up you lot, first man to die for the Emprah gets to go to the after life in a golden Jaguar.
>>
>>46904570
Sergeant, you signed on to shoot whatever the fuck I say you shoot at. So, blast any and all of those furry bastards that you see.

>flicks on the comms
Alice, wherever you are, we're set up in the Palace grounds preparing to blast these fucks.
>>
>>46904643
I have too much work to do to die here, thank you very much!
>>
>>46904713
Do tell. What's York job?
>>
>>46904713
suit yourself but some of this lot will die tonight, no sense in lying to them.
>>
>>46904797
'your
>>
SO MANY SOULS... SO MUCH BLOOD TO FEAST UPON! RUN MEAT! RUN ALL OF YOU! IT PLEASES THE WAYS OF THE WARP TO SEE THE FEAR IN YOUR FACES! I CAN ALREADY TASTE IT, MEAT!

WE ARE COMING, LOYALIST LAPDOGS, WE ARE HUNGRY FOR YOUR HEARTS AND THRISTY FOR YOUR TEARS! THE CRIES OF YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE THE FUEL OF OUR ATTACKS AND THE DEATH OF YOUR LOVED ONES OUR FEAST OF FLESH!

RUN AND HIDE AS FAR AS YOU CAN FOR WE WILL FIND YOU ALL IN YOUR HOMES AS THEY BURN! WE WILL REJOICE IN YOUR SLOW DEATHS IN THE PYRE OR IN THE QUICK BLOODSHED IN OUR HANDS!

THE VERMILLION CLAWS CLAIM THIS WORLD AND ALL ITS INHABITANTS FOR THE BLOODFEST!

Welcome... to your finale.
>>
>>46904872
shit.
>>
>>46904872
>a look of recognition
>Behrend and his squad raise their weapons
The only thing you will be tasting, my fallen brother, is there teeth of a chainsword and your final retribution!
>>
>Anyone looking at the Astartes Initiate would see a look of confusion on his face.

"Did anyone else just... Nevermind, I'm going to go back to never being seen or found."
>>
>>46904797
Research and keeping records. Certainly not fighting.
>>46904807
... You are probably right...
>>46904872
Oh... At the very least it is not like the Menagerie. I hate Menagerie and its daemons...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.