[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Modern General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Vendilion Clique.png (134 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Vendilion Clique.png
134 KB, 223x311
Competitive Modern Magic discussion
>Please do not discuss counterfeits in this thread, it deserves a seperate thread. I believe there is one currently here: >>46866570

Not interested in blogposts. Just answer this if you must:
>Wizards has announced Modern is no longer a Pro Tour format and has also announced Modern's guidelines. How do you feel about either?
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/events/coverage/ptsoi/where-modern-goes-from-here-2016-04-24
>>
MODERN IS DEAD
>>
File: Lejew.png (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Lejew.png
10 KB, 300x250
>mfw star of david games now control the modern format
>>
I need help. Do i run a secure the wastes or elspeth, suns champion in the main board?

Heres my current UWR Control list
Creature (4)
4x Snapcaster Mage

Instant (29)
3x Cryptic Command
4x Lightning Bolt
3x Lightning Helix
3x Path to Exile
3x Electrolyze
3x Remand
3x Mana Leak
2x Spell Snare
2x Spell Pierce
2x Sphinxes Revelations
1x Secure the Wastes

Sorcery (2)
2x Supreme Verdict

Planeswalker (1)
1x Gideon Jura

Lands (24)
4x Flooded Strand
2x Arid Mesa
4x Celestial Colonnade
2x Steam Vents
2x Hallowed Fountain
1x Glacial Fortress
2x Sulfur Falls
2x Tectonic Edge
1x Desolate Lighthouse
3x Islands
1x Plains

Sideboard (14)
3x Stony Silence
2x Leyline of Sanctity
2x Anger of the Gods
2x Relic of Progenitus
1x Keranos, God of Storms
1x Wear//Tear
1x Celestial Purge
1x Dispel
1x Surgical Extraction

Sideboard still needs work
>>
>>46891484
Fuck off.
The reality is, Wizards not caring about modern is the greatest thing that could happen to this format.
There's no longer going to be bullshit price spikes due to pro tours.
There's not going to be bans just to "shake up the format"
>>
>>46891441
404 on that link
>>
>>46891441
Honestly, very few of us were ever gonna participate in the Modern Pro Tour and this particular event made Wizards ban decks for "competitive diversity". Glad it's gone.

The guidelines are kinda cool. Nothing is really DOMINATING right now, so we should be at peace for a while.
>>
Should I even bother making Naya Burn now, or any deck for that matter, as my first deck in Modern?

Should I only make it on MTGO since people will stop playing paper soon?
>>
>>46891547
sall good here
>>
>>46891547
Try again, iIt's working just fine for me. Make sure you didn't copy the ">" too.
>>
>>46891484
>MODERN IS DEAD
Modern is still going to be a Premier-level event format, ie. Modern GP

What this actually means is that the Pro Tour is meant to be a showcase event akin to an All-Star Game, rather than the be-all-end-all for grinders.
>>
>>46891570
>people will stop playing paper soon
ehh i doubt that will happen soon.
it'll be years if not, a decade.
>>
File: MemeFormat.jpg (28 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
MemeFormat.jpg
28 KB, 324x454
>"Our top players pointed out to us that Modern wasn't often about innovating or solving the puzzles presented by a new card set, but rather it rewarded huge numbers of repetitions with established decks"

"Competitive" Memedern players netdecking FNM's killed their own format

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>46891441
>On top of that, the skill of the pro players combined with the high incentives of the event really accelerated the tuning and development of the best decks (such as this year's Eldrazi menace) to a large degree, which isn't great for a format that is designed to change very slowly over time. We'd rather let those deck evolutions play out over months on Magic Online or at store-level events, as that accelerated metagame pace often just means speeding up more changes to the banned list as well.

>Stop making your decks so good guys.
>>
>>46891570
>Should I only make it on MTGO

I'd be a bit wary of doing that now. It seems like a big change might be coming.

>the Company continues to incur product development expenses related to the development of a new digital platform for MAGIC: THE GATHERING
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/HAS/1870646862x0x883653/E95A5C8D-DFAA-4ACB-BB2C-844E50306A01/Annual_Report_for_Web.pdf
>>
So, about a year ago I saw a game going on at my LGS that involved a guy playing a sorcery that either let him;

A) flip the top card of his library, put it on the battlefield if it's a permanent and continue with the next card on and on ect

or B) let him chose X cards and flip them, check if they're permanents and put them on the battlefield if they are.

I was only really learning the game back then, so I can't remember what it was exactly, but that was the gist of the card, I saw him play it, then pick up his entire deck, bar a handful of cards, and put them all on the battlefield while announcing
"this sorcery is the only non-permanent in my deck"

does anyone know what the fuck that card was?
or am I remembering incorrectly?
I know for sure I watched him sorting like 30 creature cards that were all summoned.
>>
>>46891844
Primal Surge
>>
File: 1272837807263.jpg (37 KB, 154x132) Image search: [Google]
1272837807263.jpg
37 KB, 154x132
>>46891637

>mfw Standard players think they don't see the same bullshit decks constantly each rotation

When a forced rotation is the only way to freshen up your shitty ecosystem with underpowered shitbrews that are made to look good in that shitty environment, you know you got a big problem.
>>
File: 189.jpg (58 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
58 KB, 312x445
>>46891844
This card?

Also, here's to your new dredge overlords.
http://deckstats.net/deck-9875135-f99822887787d190a97403173845960d.html
>>
>>46891875
>>46891909

that's the sucker.

at least it costs buttloads of mana
>>
>>46891909

The ultimate shitbrew generator. Truly a work of art.
>>
>>46891596
and PTQ, as well as RPTQ.

Modern isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>46891844
Probably an infinite mana Genesis wave if he picked the non-permanents out
>>
>>46891954
Hell nvm I read it wrong it's primal surge
>>
>>46891923
try it in EDH in a Ruric Thar deck. Make sure you have Craterhoof Behemoth and Urabrask the Hidden.
>>
>>46891441
>Not be dominated by fast, non-interactive decks (consistent kills before turn four are a red flag)

Besides Tron, what tier 1-2 deck doesnt do this? Decks that consistently top and win by turn 4 or less off the top of the head:
>Naya/Zoo/Burn variants
>Goryo/through the breach
>Infect
>Affinity
>Boggles
>Merfolk

Even grixis/delver/pyromancer/snapcaster type decks win more often than not before turn 5.

What decks are they even talking about?
>>
File: masumaro.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
masumaro.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>46891998
holy shit that lines up nicely with this sneaky sucker i've been looking at trying to work out how to use for a while.

and Managorger Hydra
>>
>>46892051
It's dominated by multiple linear decks, but not dominated by ONE linear deck. The only thing they can do is promote nonlinear decks by unbanning cards like AV and Sword. But that might not be enough so they might need to do something extra.
>>
>>46892051
They're referring to the current banned list. Blazing shoal lets infect boink off a progenitus to their guy as early as turn 2. Artifact lands let affinity have consistent turn 3 wins with some turn 2 wins here and there. hypergenesis lets you slap down a turn 1 emerakul. things like that.
>>
Ban each deck for 6 months when it places in a top 8 = variety
>>
>>46892129
>hypergenesis lets you slap down a turn 1 emerakul
How? It'd require some Cascade spell
>>
>>46891536
-1 Cryptic
-2 Electrolyze
-2 Sphinx Rev
-1 Wastes
-1 Glacial Fortress

+4 Ancestral Vision
+1 Path to Exile
+1 Helix
+1 Sacred Foundry

I think AV is just too good to pass up. I think you could cut 2 spell pierce for a vendillion clique and a mountain but that is your call. Sideboard looks good. I hear Elspeth is better than Keranos currently.
>>
>>46892162
t1 tendo ice bridge - simian spirit guide twice - tap ice bridge for G - cast violent outburst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJc5hCmOhJY&list=PL04lbfeNAaS_0IahaOg4RedH-nszdDlNF&index=2&ab_channel=ChannelFireball
>>
File: fuck.jpg (44 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
44 KB, 550x550
>>46891723
>development expenses related to the development of a new digital platform for MAGIC
>new
>>
>>46892162
>>46892201
Also in a theoretical no-bans modern you would have Chrome Mox and Rite of Flame for fast mana.
>>
>>46892221
Guessing it will be exactly hearthstone but damage will not carry over turns and you wont be able to destroy your useless cards to craft new ones
>>
>>46891723
Uhhh right. So invest in MTGO. They won't let the players cards disappear.
>>
>>46892286
Wanna bet?
>>
>>46892286
no but they can easily shift focus to another iteration, and the community will move of their own accord and forget about their cards

digital licencing is a fickle buisness
>>
>>46892286
They specify very bluntly you dont onw any of your virtual cards and can do whatever they want with them, including a discontinuation of MTGO for MTGO 2.0 and make you pay for them all again
>>
>>46892306
>>46892322

So I'm fuckedin the ass if I digital and fucked in the ass if I go paper.

Thanks wotc
>>
>>46892369
>d fucked in the ass if I go paper
But not really
>>
>>46892369
Just wait for their new MMO World of MagicCraft then you can collect 12 boar dicks for jace and upgrade your searing spear spell to level 2
>>
>>46892369
you're not fucked in the ass for either in the short term, a couple years or so.

the physical game will never really die, but it will effectively die once enough people stop. but that's fucking ages away, at least 5 years

the digital format is probably going to be a bit more volatile in the next few years, especially considering all signs point to a new iteration of MTGO soon(tm) but I think it will be the main, if not exclusively supported form of MTG eventually.

I don't see where you get fucked in the ass.
the cards you buy today will rotate out by the time the format dies anyway.
you might get fucked in the ass in a few years if you keep buying new sets. but who knows?
>>
>>46892423
AND only after you wait 24 hours for your mana action points to regenerate unless you pay a mere $2.99!
>>
>>46892496
Now that is a great idea, having to buy packs to speed up time or to add new things, it can even be developed for Apple iPad (tm) wizards get on this shit and stop printing worthless cardboard
>>
>>46891637
How does WotC expect a card game to work if there aren't established decks that have been tested and are known for being better than other decks? I mean, if you wanted to play a balanced card game why not play poker or something?
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-02-16-modern-battle-of-wits/
played this tonight at our scg modern tourney, went 3 3 0.
i am pretty stoked about that
>>
>>46892579
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT'S FUCKING SAD
this is a legitimate business model, in use today, and not only that, it's the fastest growing and most profitable model out there.

this sarcastic hypothetical situation we are talking about is literally worth billions of dollars.
>>
>>46892922
Yet they still continue to spend millions printing a 12th copy of evolving wilds or some 5/5 for 7 wurm that will never be played anywhere and they think this is what people want
>>
>>46892475
What if it takes me a year to put together a simple Naya Burn due to my budget? Do I need to see into the future.

I guess I should just sell what I have made already. I was even going to have to use fakes, which would cut it down to 7 months or so.

I've never even been to a local card store.
>>
>>46893517
Gotta print them oscar cards senpai
>>
>>46893517
wizards would like to end anything that isn't draft, draft makes money, everything else is just people doing what they don't want
>>
>>46893893
Where are you going to play your naya burn deck if you've never been to a game store?

you don't need to see into the future, you just need to use your brain, brew decks, make adjustments decisions etc
I believe this is the same reason nobody likes fishing, they think it only involves flicking shiny metal things into the sea over and over again, they don't consider the grand strategy, what time of day? what time of year? what the weather is like? what kind of fish you are trying to catch? what lures you are using? are you even using lures? bait fishing? there are a million and one variables, and the same theory can be applied to deck building
come up with your own brews and combos, fuck top rated decks, play the game.
just turning up at a LGS with a top8 deck that you spent fuckloads on and stomping face isn't really playing the game, or entering into the strategy is it? it's just beating kids with budget decks, who could potentially be more skilled than you, but will lose every time. maybe you want that kind of shit, i dunno, but you probably wont understand the game to the same level as them.
there is an inherent knowledge about the cards and synergies that you can never ever obtain if you just look up the top decks and build them.
otherwise, fuck it, go and grab a top8 decklist and build it for 700 bucks over a year, see if I care.
>>
>>46894091
Well Wotc also wants to push standard because opening sealed product is the primary source of the standard card pool
>>
>>46893893
Just play on mtgo if you're a sperg and you have no money
>>
File: modern is dead.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
modern is dead.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
MODERN IS LE DEAD.

To be honest I don't give a shit. No more Yugioh rotating banlists is a good thing.
>>
>>46894091
is it bad I think this is a great thing?
draft is the only balanced format.
>>
>>46894150
Well I kinda wanted to make friends but most of the guys are weird. I dunno what I was thinking. I have a band that takes up most of my spare time. I'll cash in and be done with this money sink.
>>
File: 1449908366240.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1449908366240.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>46892475
>fucking ages
>atleast five years
>>
>>46894319
>havent even been to a store
>people are weird because thats the sterotype in those stores ive never been to
/tg/ is doing its job
>>
>>46894356
considering how volitile the secondary card market is...
if cards can move by hundreds of percentiles overnight, that is volitile as fuck in anyones book, and over a span of 5 years, that is a fucking long time

the point was, if people are super worried about dropping money on new cards or sets, they shouldn't. they should continue as they are now, those cards will rotate out of standard by the time the community decides to leave anyway.
if they are super worried because they have thousands tied up in 'investments' then they still shouldn't worry, they still have ample time to cash out and either move to digital or find another, cheaper hobby.
like heroin.
>>
>>46894446
fucking percentiles
percentage points*
>>
>>46894370
I went once to get a trade.
They were arguing feats in DnD and watching the mummy. Then they argued about how the scythe in the movie would work as a weapon.

Then when I was talking to the werid nervous kid the owner started talking over me. I told him we were in the middle of a conversation and he dead stared at me like his internal OS had frozen and went somewhere else.

Best place to sell?
>>
>>46894524
Only places that buy give you less than half what you paid for it or store credit, you pretty much threw away half your money and lost the other half because nobody wants to buy what you have
>>
>>46894446
I've gotten into Hex, its pretty fun
>>
>>46894618
I feel like MTG is going to have WoW syndrome, in that it can never really be replaced, but it can be watered down and mutilated until the community hates it but remains.

no other card game can come out that is not going to be living in MTG's shadow.
>>
>>46894717
that's probably true.
>>
File: 1461516867486.png (5 KB, 259x247) Image search: [Google]
1461516867486.png
5 KB, 259x247
>>46894610
Well I've always wanted to play. My religious family banned it and I never got to play. I'm 30 now with a wife and kid and a house note and 2 cars etc etc to pay for.

A lot of people play Modern here. IYO, is it worth it for a new player to invest in a modern deck? I don't have any card pool because I have never played paper in the past.

I tried to get into pauper but the rules here are asstarded.
>>
>>46894850
Modern might not be the format for you if you are starting out and have other budget restraints. I would suggest standard for a little bit then move into modern. You can build up a card pool, the decks are easier to learn, more people to play with, and it's cheaper (for the most part). You should buy Fetch lands pronto though. They are probably the cheapest they'll ever be right now, so grab a playset of each, at least the blue ones.

I hope this helped.
>>
>>46894850
Thats a question of what you enjoy in magic. Its not worth buying into standard, its too expensive. It might be worth buying into modern if you think that you enjoy playing the decks.

I don't enjoy playing modern, I would rather just buy into legacy. That has a lot to do with what I enjoy playing and playing against though. Hop on cockatrice and try some formats out, but dont fall for the "Modern is budget legacy" illusion. Its not a cheap format.
>>
>>46894120
Yo but the problem with your shit analogy is that fishing is fucking boring and barely anyone cares what kind of fish they catch. Even people who like fishing do it so they have an excuse to drink beer, sit around, and talk with friends.
>>
>>46895062
this is great, your post is the perfect example of what I was talking about.
clearly you've been taken fishing, and didn't have to think about anything except 'im going fishing'
this is directly comparable to someone who just googles 'best mtg deck' and goes about buying it, without having any supporting experience or knowledge about the game.

fishing might just be slightly more in-depth than you think it is anon.
sitting around drinking beer and talking with friends is great, but i fucking love catching fish, and I've spent enough time doing it to find it incredibly interesting and engaging.
>>
>>46894985
The problem is that I would not be able to afford a Standard deck in time, which is why I went to the eternal formats first.

>>46895034
I have no illusions that moderb is budget. To me, all these decks should cost 20 bucks.

However, I could build my Modern deck, have my fun, and sell it. That is what I was planning to dur before the news that paper MTG will be gone in 5 years and that Modern is either dead or made better by recent developments. I don't know enough about MTG to really know.

I figured Naya Burn was as expensive as I'd ever be willing to go.
>>
>>46895292
What type of decks do you like?
>>
now that modern is not a pt format does that mean that affinity is safer from the banhammer?
>>
>>46895292
Modern has up until this point been subject to random bannings that will tank decks value severely. If you're thinking of offloading in the future, modern might not be for you
>>
>>46894246
>Dragons of Tarkir
>BFZ

>>46894127
They could reprint staples in sets like MM but with adjusted rarities so that card prices go down and new and old players alike are able to finally afford formats that aren't standard.
>>
>>46895384
*currently balanced*
>>
>>46892262
>Chrome Mox and Rite of Flame for fast mana.
>in a hypergenesis deck
No, cascading into chrome mox is a bad idea.
Hypergenesis also has preformed god awfully in pretty much every modern no ban list tourney, too easy to hate out.
>>
>>46895406
So you acknowledge that draft is functionally no different from constructed in terms of balance.
>>
>>46895589
well, actually no I dont now that I think about it.

drafts must be inherently more balanced, because every member of a pod has the same pool of semi-random of cards to make a deck from.

constructed draws from a much larger pool of cards, and doesn't contain the randomised element, so one deck or a couple types of decks can be considerably stronger than any others and the only way to change this dynamic is to ban or restrict cards via a hotfix for want of a better term.

draft metagame has less oppourtunity to favour one absolute best deck.
individual set balance is irrelevant at that point.
>>
>>46891441
Having played a lot of both Modern and Legacy online and on paper, I've found I really dislike Modern due to the fact that it's a blowout format. A big culprit is how games two and three come down to "who drew their sideboard cards first", something much rarer in Legacy (unless you play dredge, and even then I've seen dredge decks win against RIP). It's also how linear the format is. The discrepancies between matchups is horrific, too. Every game in Modern feels like playing Modern burn - win or lose, it wasn't very fun. Of course I've had great matches before in modern, but they're the exception rather than the rule.
>>
>>46895712
ok.
>>
>>46895712
I'm primarily a legacy/vintage player, but I help a friend of mine test for modern. One thing that I really don't like is how few relevant decisions happen in shorter games. If he drops a turn 1 arcbound ravager on the play, most decks will not have any responses until they untap.

What this means is that in modern, more games end without me as a player having any relevant decisions to make. Force of Will giving you options from your opponents turn 0 makes my games in eternal formats play out in ways where there were choices that I could have made that might have effected the outcome of the game.

I might be wrong, but I cant think of a decision in modern which is equivalent to choosing to force a lotus
>>
>>46895836
To be fair, every Legacy match where the fair deck doesn't draw enough relevant interaction and/or deck manipulation is solved from the get go as well, a single fow doesn't make or break anything that isn't all spells. Force my LED after mulling to 6? Cool, I'll just Breakthrough for zero and beat you up with Ichorids since you can't race.
>>
Guys, I have some of the crack lands from zendikar. I got them in trades ages ago for my jund fnm jund deck.
2 verdant catacombs, 2 of the red/ green forests and one of the white/ black lands in foil.
Just found out that they

It says they're like $100 each on ebay, how long is this likely to last aka should I sell now or sit on them?
>>
>>46895896
Thats fair. What I like is that in that situation, it might have been right to let the LED resolve and wait to force the draw spell. And the ubiquity of deck manipulation does make it possible to draw out of that. But I have found that for ever forgone conclusion game, I play significantly more where I can watch a replay of the match and identify where I could have played differently.
>>
>>46895961
my uninformed, somewhat educated opinion is you should sell quickly if you dont have any intention of keeping them, the price is extremely unlikey to rise.

but in saying that, i would be surprised if they were suddenly worthless overnight, modern removal from the PT was only just announced, it's not really clear what that will look like in the secondary market yet. wait until monday evening in the US and we'll know for sure how much they're going to drop
>>
>>46896052
That wouldn't surprise me, if they're worth money I'll sell them off.
If they tank I'll hold onto them. I have other money cards anyway.

>tfw you're about to cash out on a hobby for much more than you invested.
>>
File: 1404865165590.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1404865165590.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>mfw wotc doesn't even know what to do anymore to force players to buy overpriced bad cards so they start killing the real format

I wouldn't touch Standard with a 10 ft pole, but I played Limited. Now I'm not even going to do that. I'll simply buy singles when I need to.
>>
Why is voice so expensive? it's not even played in any t1 or t2 deck and it's at 40. Hell, it's not even in most junk lists.
>>
>>46897655
The only good card in its set.
>>
>>46897655
Fat neckbeards who can't accept it rotated out of Standard and that with Pod banned it's useful life is gone and refuse to get less than the overinflated price they paid for them.
>>
>>46895961

I would hold onto them, those fetchlands are a staple in 3 different formats. Vintage, Legacy and Modern. Those lands are very unlikely to go down barring a possible reprint in Eternal Masters. If they do get reprinted in Eternal Masters but the art is different I would still not sell just because there will be better demand for the older art versions.
>>
>>46897655

Price memory. It was a strong card being played in the Junk/Abzan lists like Abzan-Liege.
>>
>>46897752
I can do that too I guess.
>tfw holding $500 worth of card board
>tfw all the cardboard you lost when your rare folder was stolen out of your warhammer bag a few years ago
>>
>>46897786

Look if there's one basic advice I would give about MTG for both long term investment be it for playing or for finance reasons and that is "Always invest in real estate"(Lands).
>>
>>46891441
>Build blue white merfolk on MTGO
>Play nothing but adneasum and infect all day

Why the fuck would anyone want to play either of those decks? Solitaire comes free with every windows operating system
>>
>>46897848

Because Windows solitaire can't operate a salt mine.
>>
>>46897848
Because some people want to win.
>>
>>46897848
>play braindead aggro with spreading seas for maximally braindead combat steps
>complain about solitaire
Get fucked.
>>
If I own 0 magic cards and have never played a game of magic in my life would now be a good time to start?
>>
>>46898111

Yes, new set is in rotation so your timing is fresh.
>>
>>46898111
SOI deck builders toolkit
they'll be like 20 bucks
>>
>>46895257
you must be a wizard of the lake
>>
>>46898206
Wizard of the rivermouth more like.
freshwater licences are expensive.
>>
>>46891441
So will Modern prices go down after this announcement?
>>
>>46898269
I haven't noticed any huge movers since last night.

now, like litterally in 20 mintues or so is the time I expect the commercial re-sellers to make a move on the prices
>>
>>46895374
No more "pro tour ban for diversity" bullshit, tho.

I have a dream they will unban some more cards like they should.

>>46898269
Of course not silly.
>>
File: 1390037624821.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1390037624821.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>46898031
>>46897920
>>46897901
>Infect shitters and legacy rejects detected
>>
>>46894091

I'd feel more inclined to draft if I wasn't just going to open jank that I'll never look at again. If there were just a few reprints that people want to see in SoI and in decent rarities, I'd draft so much more.
>>
New player here, wanted to start out with a few friends who already play commander.
Wanted to buy the 2015 Black/White deck, is it a good starting deck?
>>
>>46899068
Wrong thread freind

But yes those pre built commander decks are great unlike the standard intro decks
>>
>>46899107
I shill the deck builders toolkits for free

those are great buys for new players.
or for a couple new players looking to play each other.
>>
>>46899131
*not for commander I should add
>>
What card sheets do you recommend using that can store 2-4 cards in each slot?
>>
>>46898269
Strongly implying star of david games can stop being jews
>>
>>46895257
There's very little you have to think about. Fishing is not a competitive activity to the vast majority of people who do it, Magic is a competition necessarily. Your analogy is fucking stupid.
>>
>>46899235
the old 50cent classics
they're 50 cents who cares if they get stretched?
>>
>>46899432
So don't really need anything special then? Want to just keep some useful cards around in a binder, but didn't know if I had to get specific sheets or not for fitting 2-4 cards.
>>
>>46899429
in terms of people having an in-depth knowledge of their chosen hobby, it is directly comparable.

person A wants to play competive MTG
>goes online
>looks up top deck
>buys deck
>beats chumps at FNM

person B wants to play competive
>learns cards and mechanics
>choses a deck that best fits his own playstyle and LGS meta
>tunes his deck and gains an in-depth knowledge of game mechanics he would otherwise be oblivious to.
>beats chumps at FNM

Person A wants to go fishing
>asks his mate who regularly fishes to take him
>goes out, drinks some beers, catches a fish, goes home

person B wants to go fishing
>learns local fish breeds, and habits, seasonal runs, diet, hunting patterns
>consults weather and surf reports
>identifies target species and gets the optimal tackle
>goes at the right place, at the right time, catches a fish and goes home.

both person A and B obtain their end goal, but only one has any inkling what the fuck he is doing.
competition is irrelevant, I'm talking about competence.
>>
>>46899449
I don't think so anyway.

I keep triplicates in the same slot, and I can still turn the folder upside down and nothing falls out.
>>
>>46899534
Alrighty, thanks man. I appreciate the response and such.
>>
>>46899570
but premium card pages
10-15 card pockets
some kind of non-shit plastic
niche market anon
jump on it
>>
>>46899525
You sound like someone who recently got really into fishing and wants to show off their knowledge of the practice by any means. We get it, fishing can be complicated, doesn't make your analogy any better.
>>
>>46892090
It actually doesn't line up with either of those cards at all
>>
>>46900080
I haven't even been in like 6 years.
I just think it's a fitting analogy.
it's okay if you don't like it anon.
>>
File: Id waifu her.jpg (25 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Id waifu her.jpg
25 KB, 223x310
How come this is so cheap?

She can deal with any win con, assuming you've already stabilized through aggro
>>
File: ewfdwdfwdf.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
ewfdwdfwdf.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>46900463
>>
>>46900463
>paying 5 mana for a shirt maelstrom pulse
Lmao
>>
File: Baneslayer Angel_M10.jpg (57 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Baneslayer Angel_M10.jpg
57 KB, 312x445
>>46900463
>She can deal with any win con, assuming you've already stabilized through aggro
Stabilizing through aggro is the point of big bombs, silly.
>>
>>46900463
>>46900598
>>46900602
I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't even play Vraska in commander unless I was running doubling season. Even then, those assassins need evasion or haste to not be chumped endlessly.
>>
>>46895961
even if they get printed in eternal masters there is a good chance they will stay at their current price minus a possible dip right at release
>>
>>46900602
>>46900598
Alright, good point, back to Sorin, Solemn Visitor for now
>>
I need help.

I'm currently playing G/W Death and Taxes. All of my creatures are 3cmc or less and I'm running CoCo to have some more speed. But would aether vial in place of CoCo be better? I'm relatively new to playing Modern, so I figure I'd ask for advice.
>>
>>46901226
Are you patient? can you wait out the long game, plan a ahead, grind it out? Aether vial is for you!
Do you want value and want it now? Play CoCo.
>>
>>46900638
Why is this card still expensive? i've never seen it played in modern.
>>
>>46902155
Casuals. It also sees some fringe play as a big bomb in legacy for some decks.
>>
>>46902155
An alternative to Batterskull in control lists in 2014 (dodges all played removal besides Path), price memory.
>>
>>46902244
Doesn't dodge terminate, which my LGS seems to be quite fond of.
>>
>>46902155
I don't know why it costs money, but I play it in BtG and it's actually pretty decent as a Batterskull sub.
>>
I've not played magic in 3 years, what rule changes should I know about and what would be a cheap deck atm to get back into it.
>>
>>46902155

Angel collectors
>>
>>46903519
You know the legend rule where only 1 legendary permanent with the same name could be in play? They changed it so each player can have a permanent of that name, and if you play a second one, you can chose which one gets sacrificed.

When you mulligan below your starting hand size, you get to scry 1 on the first upkeep of the game.
>>
>>46903669
interesting, esp the mulligan one
>>
>>46900463
> 5 man
> cheap
pick one
>>
>>46903789
$$$

fucking retard
>>
>>46903842
> thinking that when someone is talking magic they mean mana
> retarded
k
>>
I saw an affinity list on mtg top8 running 2x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas. How much better is that than running 2x ensoul artifact? Seems really slow for the deck. Though I guess a t1 play could be easy with a springleaf drum, 2 lands, and opal.
>>
>>46903669
>on the first upkeep
Nigga what? The action precedes the first turn.
>>
>>46900463
>How come this is so cheap?
It's a shitty card.
>She can deal with any win con, assuming you've already stabilized through aggro
Except the ones that win without the use of creatures.
>>
FOR THE FIRST TIME

MODERN IS ALIVE

BUT PRO MAGIC IS DEAD

DEAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>46891544
You know who is gonna cover and do all the big modern events now ? SCG.
Nice seeing SCG getting more and more influence into an already expensive as fuck format.
>>
File: 1458189996075.jpg (149 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1458189996075.jpg
149 KB, 501x585
>>46892286
>being this naive

OY VEY GOYIM DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY AGAIN ??
>>
File: 1332823432.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
1332823432.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>>46894717
tfw you played on vanilla server that got closed
>>
>>46905688

YOU THINK YOU DO, BUT YOU DON'T
>>
>>46902155
>mythic
>huge casual appeal
>huge EDH/Commander appeal
>is fringe playable in Modern and Legacy because it's a huge flying lifelink beater for 5 mana
>>
File: 1434516486144.jpg (29 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
1434516486144.jpg
29 KB, 400x529
What's the cheapest modern deck that I could run effectively? I have a lot of high price singles, but next to no sets of anything good and/or older than theros. I was thinking a mono-green infect would be pretty cost effective to assemble.
>>
>>46907003
I build red blue storm with khans fetches. And I'm very happy.
>>
>>46907074
But that's still 160 in fetch lands for a set, since I don't have any of them. I could build something like this for less than that
4 Cathedral of War
12 Forest
4 Inkmoth Nexus
2 Pendelhaven

4 Glistener Elf
4 Ichorclaw Myr
4 Necropede

4 Apostle's Blessing
4 Groundswell
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Rancor
2 Ranger's Guile
4 Vines of Vastwood

Sideboard
4 Dismember
4 Nature's Claim
1 Oxidize
2 Ranger's Guile
3 Tormod's Crypt
1 Viridian Corrupter
>>
>>46907174
inkmoth is around $40 a pop bro
>>
>>46907627
I know, but the rest, apart from the pendelhaven are cheap as shit. I bet I can get the rest for no more than $25. I already have a lot of the other things to be honest with you, and foil copies of vines of vastwood/apostle's blessing/glistner elf.
>>
>>46907627
jesus christ. shit like that fucking needs some reprints. fuck the standard barrier
>>
>>46897676
>>46897765

The card was $15-$20 until the day of the Twin ban, at which point it spiked from demand for CoCo decks.
>>
Collected Company is a $25 card. Rotation cannot come fast enough.
>>
Anyone play lantern control here? Wanna get rid of my friends
>>
>>46891441
Does this means no more modern masters?
>>
>>46905499
>MODERN IS ALIVE
>BUT PRO MAGIC IS DEAD

I'm ok with this.

Pros don't really need to exist, game has way too much variance for them to consistently cash big tournaments.

Just let SCG and other circuits have leaderboards and good payouts that's all the scene needs desu
>>
File: 1460692575254.png (307 KB, 427x559) Image search: [Google]
1460692575254.png
307 KB, 427x559
>>46899363
>star of david games
>>
Rate my affinity list

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/14-06-15-robots/

The only "interesting" things i've done are 2 basic lands because everybody is playing path now, and 3x Dispatch in the side. I kind of want to fuck around with a 1x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, because during playtesting I was able to play it turn 1 if i got double mox opals. Really nice to dig out a ravager, then next turn ensoul an inkmoth nexus and sac everything to ravager and slap somebody for 12 poison.
>>
File: 357_v9xgx90l8hru7xq2.jpg (76 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
357_v9xgx90l8hru7xq2.jpg
76 KB, 400x559
What's that one card that doesn't see competitive play but is a rockstar in your meta? For me it's Teferi. From neutering counterspells to Flash Guile to cockblocking Cascade, this nigga does it all.
>>
>>46892180
>>46891536
Also don't discount putting AV in the SB, depending on how your find your deck interacting.
>>
File: Emerica.png (1 MB, 1741x725) Image search: [Google]
Emerica.png
1 MB, 1741x725
>going into final round undefeated
>opponent is on kikichord
>lose 0-2
>at the counter, he's reporting
>he doublechecks match points
>we're untouchable
>offers an ID
>we split
GOOD-GUY KIKICHORD
>>
>>46910267
Kalitas traitor fag
Shove that bitch boy in my deck, ain't nobody seen him coming turn four.
>>
>>46911294
stop posting that same picture you neophyte baby mage
>>
>>46911301
Everyone I know playing Jund has 2 of them in their deck, myself included.
That dude goes to work is the MVP against burn and tron
>>
File: 1337861531577.png (13 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1337861531577.png
13 KB, 523x497
>>46911325
no
>>
>>46911345
you have to be talking about standard, because that just ain't the case in my modern meta. (and I was talking about modern.)
>>
File: 1460133548613.jpg (32 KB, 375x344) Image search: [Google]
1460133548613.jpg
32 KB, 375x344
>>46910267
He also shuts off your opponent's ancestral visions. Teferi don't play around mufucka
>>
>>46908627
It's a shit deck, stop the meme
>>
>>46911371
Kalitas is being talked about a lot in both jund and grixis
>>
>>46911371
Not talking about standard at all.
The amount of work Kalitas does against Tron and Burn is ridiculous, and since those decks are a bitch for Jund, most Jund players I know have two of him.
Burn is always prevalent, and Tron has bursts of popularity at my loacls
>>
>>46908803
>Eternal Masters is literally printing as we speak.
>>
Is Kolaghan's Command the ultimate Communist card? It is called Kommand after all.

-Return target creature from yard to hand
>Resurrect Karl Marx
-Target player discards a card
>Communist equalization and 1-for-1
-Destroy target artifact
>Destroy target fruit of the bourgeoisie
-Deal 2 damage to target creature or player
>Punish the Capitalists
>>
>>46911554
please go away
>>
>>46891510
>star of david controls modern
>modern is out of the protour
I can blame the jews once again
>>
>>46911415
>>46911440
Kalitas is so fucking pushed I'm still a little fanny flustered they printed him.

For 2BB you get leyline of the void. Then R&D said "lmao what if we stick it on a 3/4?" Then someone said "and what if we gave it lifelink so it outraces everything!" And another fag who secretly posts in /ccg/ added "and when the leyline effect exiles something you get a 2/2!" And his friend continued "and he can eat the 2/2 for +1/+1 counters so he just fucking wins by himself if you can't answer him!" Then the head of r&d, a real stickler who never laughs or smiles leans back in his chair while lighting a cigar and says "make it mythic" And after they recovered from their laughing fit and pissing their pants they decided to get back to work and some intern who didn't pick up that it was a joke wrote everything down and sent it to the printer.
>>
>>46911928
That's an entertaining mental image, but until Jund is back on top he's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>46911928
to be fair it's much worse than leyline of the void at grave hate
>>
>>46911928
He's fairly balanced for what he does. He has a replacement effect and an activated ability on top of a keyword so as far as complexity goes he belongs as a rare or mythic. He's only really strong because they tacked on lifelink Nd made him 4 toughness. Even his activated ability costs 3 mana, so it's not at all free. I wouldn't say he's as pushed as other creatures like tasigur
>>
File: o11sy55q8E1txw5huo1.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
o11sy55q8E1txw5huo1.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1080
I need a Kalitas or two for Grixis but don't want to drop $55 on them. Are you expecting them to go up or down after they drop out of Standard?
>>
Opened a foil Archagel Avacyn, how can I possibly get even near $80 for her?
>>
>>46912525

I'm thinking up. They're seeing play in a top tier deck in modern and won't see a reprint for a long while, if ever. If it does get a reprint, it will probably be in another limited and expensive set like MM.
>>
>>46907003
8whack goblins. Most expensive card is Guide at $40 each and legion loyalist at $10 each. The rest of the deck is like $100.
>>
>>46913508
I hope that deck takes off, I really do. Also don't be a shitter and cheap out on the Goblin Guides. They're important to actually winning. If you're going to play a fringe deck, at least play the best possible version of said fringe deck. Half assed decks get half assed results.
>>
>>46911294
What do you do if you draw your Emrakul?
>>
>>46913903
He can discard it to Nahiri, which will shuffle it into the library.
>>
>>46913947
Oh bugger didn't realise that
>>
>>46912525
There was no reason not to buy them when they were 15 before SOI came out.

Did you really not think they were going to raise? You should have bought Chandra's too.
>>
Is this worth building over CoCo? Also, best set for Kird Ape?

20 LANDS
4 Arid Mesa
1 Dryad Arbor
1 Forest
1 Mountain
2 Sacred Foundry
2 Stomping Ground
1 Temple Garden
4 Windswept Heath
4 Wooded Foothills

28 CREATURES
4 Burning-Tree Emissary
4 Experiment One
4 Goblin Guide
4 Kird Ape
4 Reckless Bushwhacker
4 Tarmogoyf
4 Wild Nacatl

12 INSTANTS and SORC.
3 Atarka's Command
1 Devastating Summons
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Path to Exile

SIDEBOARD
2 Ancient Grudge
1 Dromoka's Command
1 Grafdigger's Cage
2 Kitchen Finks
2 Molten Rain
1 Phyrexian Unlife
2 Pyroclasm
1 Relic of Progenitus
1 Scavenging Ooze
2 Stony Silence
>>
>>46912525
Probably, but why wait that long.
>>
File: product_37047.jpg (14 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
product_37047.jpg
14 KB, 400x299
What do you use as counters?
>>
>>46915150
Spare change. Occasionally dices
>>
>>46915150
Dice you fucking casual piece of literal trash please go die in the most extreme and painful way you can think of immediately
>>
>>46915903
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>46915150
Dice.

>tfw your dude gets too huge for a D6 and gets promoted to a D20
>>
>>46915954
that's a feel reserved for kitchen table players. Anything getting that big needs to end the game or eat removal
>>
>>46914271
Naya Coco already exists. Never went anywhere and most people don't play it anymore, but brain-dead aggro decks like that don't need to make changes.
If you wanna stick to your deck, cut some cards for Gor Clan Ramapager and Boros Charm
>>
>>46915917
I think he lost his pebbles. Err.. marbles.
>>
File: 2093493.jpg (235 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
2093493.jpg
235 KB, 950x534
>>46915150
if you really want to piss people off then use pieces of candy and don't use card protectors
>>
>>46915150
I keep the boardstate written down next to me so it's easier to see what's going on ever if my opponent is a messy cunt.
just power/toughness numbers, and number of cards drawn. nothing detailed.
>>
>>46910267
not modern but
>play EoT him against tapped out Miracles guy
>resolves because why the fuck would he keep a FoW on top or bother FoWing a creature
>he picks up the card
>reads the card
>loses his shitass MiraclesTM smirk

if I was fucking Harry Potter and needed to summon a patronus I would think about this very moment

Teferi is the real nigger
>>
Took 5/8 with zombie hunt in modern.

1-2 vs Jund
2-0 vs Kiki Chord
1-2 vs Naya humans(?), Guy's a brewer and rogue builder, great player.

It felt good taking on better, expensive decks and actually beating some with a gimmicky little $30 deck.
>>
>>46917917
I got a jace unraveler in draft, do i sell it or wait?
>>
>>46918005
Asking me, the gimmick player, I say hold on to him. He's still good. Card draw, creature bounce, and if left around a few turns, a constant nope.
>>
>>46918041
Cool, thanks.

Do you guys think the new Sigarda can find a home in maybe wilted liege?
>>
>>46918053
Honestly, I'm thinking Selesnya, Naya, and Bant humans are going to make a ripple.
>>
>>46891705
Make them good for both players and audience, not for you.
>>
>>46918086
Naya humans could be pretty fucking cool.

I bought a playset of her for like 11~$. Honestly, this card seems busted in standard just doesn't have a home.
>>
>>46892090
You're a retard.
>>
>>46915987
I have things get thay big during a jeskai ascendancy combo turn. Although I guess that falls under "ending the game"
>>
>>46911440
>The amount of work Kalitas does against Tron and Burn is ridiculous
It only works vs Wurmcoil if you have non-bolt removal to go along with it and fighting Wurmcoil on turn 4 is sloooooooow. Tapping out for Kalitas usually means I just Karn or Ulamog it the next turn and proceed to fuck the Jund player dry.
>>
Muddle the Mixture spiking hard
>>
>>46914271
Ajani vs bolas duel deck for non foil modern black border, 9th edition if you want foil
>>
>>46919114
Why
>>
>>46919900
It tutors brain in a jar
>>
>>46920078
Brain is seeing play in modern?
Fill me in ive been out of the loop for 24 hours
>>
>>46920078
>Muddle the Mixture
I'm pretty sure it's because it tutors for SOTM and Thopter Foundry.
>>
>>46915150
I have a dice bag full of the spin down dice that come with fat packs/duel decks. I've got about 30 of them. We use them for everything number related. Sometimes they represent tokens.
>>
>>46920150
>>46920182
There's a streamer that brewed up a control deck using brain in a jar with fuse cards and the sotm/foundry combo stuffed in with 4 muddle the mixture because it tutors all his combo pieces and a handful of fuse cards.

Using brain to cast fused Beck // call and draw 4 and get 4 flying 1/1s is pretty good. Instant speed thoughtseize is pretty cool too
>>
>>46907003
Infect is T1 and expensive. Bogles is what you're after.
>>
>>46912817
>They're seeing play in a top tier deck in modern

what deck?
>>
>>46921029
Jund. Also sees play in some grixis midrange decks. I'm not sure about junk but he's good enough to be a 1-of in there anyway
>>
>>46907003
>cheapest modern deck that I could run effectively

objectively a budget version of mono red burn. it still is very good without guides, swiftspears or eidolons.

if you want something a little different go with 8whack. pros are that it doesnt fold to sideboard like burn and that it has very early kills. cons are that it is more expensive than burn and you are very weak against wrath effects

other options are soul sisters, b/w tokens, 8rack, u/g infect and u/w tempered steel which you can upgrade into competitive decks
>>
>>46921152
Monastery swiftspear is not so expensive.
and GG, well you know where to get them cheap.
>>46907003

Monog infect is not as viable as UG or BG cuz lacks consistency and efficient threats
>>
>>46918053
Yeah buy a playset for cheap while you can
>>
>>46911554
It doesn't suck, so how can it be democratic socialist?
>>
File: salt.png (1 MB, 1440x870) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
1 MB, 1440x870
Today on the continued expedition through the MTGO salt mines.
>>
I made one guy at Modern Monday lose his shit by mispronouncing a card.

I'm greek, and kalitas sounds like an ancient greek word when you put the emphasis on the antepenult: KAH-lih-taahs. So that's what I've been doing.

This chubby bespeckled highschool kid has been telling me each time we play and kalitas comes out that I'm saying it wrong.
This week, I'm not even playing him, only sitting diagonally across from him. I play kalitas, and he slams his hand down on his playmat: "Dude, what the hell, man. I've been telling you forever now that it's pronounced kah-LEE-tas. I can't believe you. Are you trying to disrespect the Magic lore? What, do you think it's like OK to just keep calling one of your creatures the wrong name? You friggin' summoned him, so say it right for once!"
After he's done, my opponent, without missing a beat goes: "tap, Path, KAH-lih-tahs."
The kid lets out a Howard Dean like 'yeargh!' and goes to the bathroom to chill out. Perhaps he has tourettes or something.
>>
>>46924499
But that's the correct way to say it, the way you were saying it. That's the official pronunciation.
>>
>>46924499
>Are you trying to disrespect the Magic lore?
Were you?
>>
>>46924499
People actually give a shit about the magic lore? It's fucking shit.
>>
File: borat.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>46923364
v nice
>>
>>46923364
Why is he getting like that on turn 2?
>>
File: zombies.png (856 KB, 1426x536) Image search: [Google]
zombies.png
856 KB, 1426x536
Gonna replace Fling with Sowing Salt for Tron, but it's pretty solid so far

Tymaret is fun tech vs turbofog
>>
>>46924813
Why play bad decks when you could play good ones?
>sowing salt
Wew lad, did you miss BFZ or something?
>>
File: 1412274992584.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1412274992584.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>46924499
>Are you trying to disrespect the Magic lore?
>>
>>46924831
What's in BFZ that can disassemble Tron?
>>
>>46924993
Crumble to Dust is a strictly better Sowing Salt.
>>
>>46925006
Thanks
>>
>>46924499

Where I live, everyone jokes about Keranos because it sounds like "want ass".
>>
I want this shit to be at least tier 20.

4x Augury Owl
2x Denizen of the Deep
4x Inkwell Leviathan
4x Judge's Familiar
2x Kederekt Leviathan
4x Sage of Epityr
4x Sigiled Starfish
4x Stormtide Leviathan
2x Wrexial, the Risen Deep

4x Halimar Depths
8x Island
4x Temple of Deceit

4x Quest for Ula's Temple
4x Clockspinning
4x Dizzy Spell

2x Whelming Wave

Any changes? Dizzy Spell tutors for Quest and can serve as a library shuffle if you see only trash with Halimar Depths / Sage of Epityr. Spell Pierce and Dispel do look helpful but reducing the number of creatures makes putting counters on Quest harder and Clockspinning can end games fast.
>>
>>46924499

I like to imagine that Kalitas is pronounced like Cleatis. He is just some redneck vampire running around the swamps.

"Ch'mon out hear, boy! Kleatis summons you from the dead!"

"Praise our lawd and god Ulamawg for he is a just gawd!

I have an uncle named Cleatis. Yes, I am from West Virginia.
>>
>>46926362

Someone should make an alter of Kalitas so he is wearing bib overalls and a straw hat.
>>
>>46926362
>you sure got a purdy mouth boy... I'm gonna show you how to wear a headcrab
>I'M WANNA HEAR YOU SQUEAL LIKE AN ELF! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.