[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 1456234189208.jpg (621 KB, 850x891) Image search: [Google]
1456234189208.jpg
621 KB, 850x891
So I've lucked out on a girlfriend that's not only miles and miles above my league in every conceivable way, but also really enthusiastic about playing TRPGs with me. She's only done it a couple times, with our group (years ago, before I ever knew she had a crash on me, when she was just a friend of my sister we had to include because our parents said so), but it seems to have made a huge fucking impression on her because whenever we meet she keeps bring this subject up and asking when the next session would be and that I call her when it happens.

The problem is that the rest of the group really doesn't like her. I like my friends and I like my girlfriend, but I can totally see why they'd be personally incompatible. Besides that, I'm guessing there's a (quite possibly legitimate) fear of this inadvertently causing a "GMs girlfriend" type scenario. These are reportedly very hard to avert - you either dote on your girlfriend without intending to or you go too far the other way and end up bullying her character, which probably wouldn't make a mature girlfriend actually angry but might harm the gameplay. Of course, even if you don't do either, the very fact that the other players are convinced you intend to could by itself cause trouble.

I don't want to involve her with the group, because I'm fairly certain everyone'll come out of it angrier than they'd entered. On the other hand, I don't want to lie to my girlfriend (or, alternatively, tell her to her face that my friends just don't like her. That's bound to cause issues). For that same reason, "gathering everyone together and resolving the situation like adults" isn't really an option, either. It'd fundamentally involve telling people that other people hate them behind their backs.

What do, /tg/?
>>
>girlfriend
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>46883118
If she's not a fucking child, she can deal with people not liking her. Your friends can deal with having their secret grudge revealed to her. Talk it out like mature adults.
>>
>>46883118
Talk to your friends. Ask why they don't like her. If you can resolve any misconceptions without the grudge being exposed, great.

Otherwise, man the fuck up and >>46883195
>>
Its a social situation.

Talk to your friends first. Tell them what your concerns are. Ask them what their concerns are. Work it out in a healthy manner.

Tell your girlfriend, what's up. Don't start lying to her over small shit like this.

As for the DM,'s girlfriend thing, that's on you. My girlfriend DMs my games with my pals and she is very fair and doesn't hesitate to treat me like a normal player which I appreciate. I don't get any special treatment nor do I ask for any. The only thing she ever asks of me is advice on what items to give to the players since I helped them make their characters and the like.
>>
Tell her you don't want to be that gm. That you two should find a separate group to play with where you don't have to dm.
>>
>>46883218
Also, have some more confidence in yourself. Miles above your league? If that's true she wouldn't be with a jabroni like yourself. You think youvebagged a good chick? You must have something good going on, bro.
>>
>>46883118
>She's only done it a couple times,
That's what they all say, realistically she's probably well into triple digits.

But anyway:
>What do, /tg/?
Start second separate game for her.
>>
Straight up tell her why she's not right for the group, then offer to find another game the two of you can play in run by someone else.
>>
>>46883286
This. Just play a game with some other groups.
>>
>>46883195
>>46883217
>>46883218
I've talked to my friends. They've been fairly clear on why they don't like it. As I said, it's a matter of them being personally incompatible, probably with an unspoken fear of her being the GMs girlfriend. The person I haven't talked to about this is her, because I'm not looking to start fights between people who are important to me.
>>
Let it be known: if your friends universally dislike your girlfriend, she's unlikely to be "miles and miles above your league in every conceivable way." She's probably a fucking bitch, a dirty skank, or a god damned psychopath, and you just have ballsack-goggles clouding your mind.

Of course, if theyre a bunch of neckbeard autists jealous of you having a cute gf, then fuck em. Take the new gf opportunity to man up and get some better human beings as friends.

Either way, this situation sounds sketchy. Dont try to come up with some bullshit "solution" that keeps the veil over your eyes. Figure out what youre missing.

Tangential personal opinion: playing TRPGs with the lady is fucking lame.
>>
>>46883261
>>46883286
These anons know what's up.

Also, the whole "GM's girlfriend" thing seems to be less of a problem in play groups that consist of multiple couples.

t. married fa/tg/uy with ca/tg/irl wife
>>
Give it a try and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, don't do it again. There's a friend of a friend who I disliked until I played tabletop with him. He plays a really good paladin.

GM's gf issues are entirely on you; just treat her like a regular player. Tell her before game that's what you'll be doing. Also should probably tell her and them (separately) that we'll see how this goes and if it doesn't work out we'll try to set up something else.

Just remember you're all mature adults and that communication is good. If there are problems talk about them, don't be a fucking sitcom character.
>>
>>46883118

In my admittedly limited experience, in 99% of cases bringing ANY outsider to an RPG session ruins the session by subtly making everyone slightly uncomfortable and less open and spontaneous. Doesn't even have to be a woman, though it being a woman makes it worse. If I were you, I would gently but firmly tell her she can't come. If she wants to know why, say it's actually a front for a gay sex orgy and she's not invited.
>>
>>46883118
Step 1: sit your friends down.
Step 2: gloat about having a girlfriend and getting laid regularly.
Step 3: tell them to quit being bitter assholes and git gud at getting some.

But on a more serious note. Get your buddies together and hash that shit out. Your girl doesn't need to be there. Probably better if she isn't, because you're going to have to hand everyone a great big cup of man the fuck up before the sit-down is over.

46883218 sounds pretty smart and has good advice.
>>
Easy way to dodge the "DM's girlfriend" problem specifically is have somebody else be the girlfriend whenever she plays.

That was a typo. I meant to write "have somebody else be the DM" but I guess it works both ways.
>>
>>46883377
What does being "personally incompatible" mean? It sounds like either your friends or your girlfriend actually suck, and I'm not sure which one.
>>
>>46883428
fa/tg/irl*
>>
>>46883523

That's a very manichean worldview, anon. It's entirely possible for two good and fun people to not get along at all.
>>
>>46883377
You're starting to avoid fights by straight up telling her that your friends are acting like the neckbeards from those internet maymays on this issue, that's all there is to it.

The next step you could do as a couple is find a group that can deal with people being in a relationship. It's the healthy thing to do when two people share a hobby.

You could also just grab a bunch of Fighting Fantasy like the old Steve Jackson ones or the Lone Wolf series and play those together.
>>
>>46883377
Well it's a little hard to give advice without knowing exactly what they don't like. Not liking someone because you think they're a bitch is different than not liking someone because they have awful taste in music.
That said if you don't feel like these are reconcilable differences then don't try to hold them together.
>>
>>46883498
Never gloat to people in person. Especially if they're worthless losers. Jealousy is one hell of a drug and they will get back at you when you least expect it.
>>
>>46883470
>don't be a fucking sitcom character

Being a sitcom character is fun though.
>>
>>46883558
>You're starting to avoid fights by straight up telling her that your friends are acting like the neckbeards from those internet maymays on this issue, that's all there is to it.

That specifically is what we call "starting a fight". You don't insult your friends to their face if you want to continue having friends.
>>
>>46883377
>They've been fairly clear on why they don't like it

tell us straight you little shit

what are their reasons
>>
>>46883558

All your advice boils down to "tell your friends to fuck off because vagina is more important than friendship".
>>
>>46883118
Don't train your girl to only like activities that don't keep her fit and sexy.

When she wants to spend non-sexy time with you, go for hikes or play sports or make salads together.

If she asks to play TRPGs with you say 'nah thats just for the boys' or dont respond at all untill she stops asking.
>>
>>46883576
Don't be fooled-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sxuyB_uVI
>>
>>46883478
>less open and spontaneous
>we can't say nigger or talk about rape
>>
>>46883523
She's liberal. Not a very vocal liberal, and she doesn't bring shit up that doesn't come up, but she is into the whole feminism/slutwalk/gay pride/environmentalism/the works shtick. As I said, this isn't a problem for me because it just doesn't come up, and when it does we're both mature enough to ensure it rarely explodes into a fight. I recognize the fact that she's an wonderful person regardless (it helps that she did serve in the army and is currently studying civil engineering. There's more to a person than the party they vote for) and that I love spending time with her, so this isn't a problem.

Now, my gaming friends aren't all /pol/ types, but some are, and those who aren't try not to get involved in arguments. They WILL bring shit up, and they will fight over it. As I said, we've played together before, back before she wasn't my girlfriend. All it takes is for her to suggest not killing the orcs for moral reasons and there's a chance shit might devolve into an argument about morality which kills the fun.

Now, like I said, I love my gaming friends. They're all incredible people, reliable and highly intelligent. We've been together since middle school and I've served alongside three of them. They've just got their personality flaws, like my girlfriend does. If this was limited to politics it'd be easy to keep out of the game, but this is a matter of general philosophy. Moreover, it's a matter of former bias. Since we've played before, they've already got her pegged as that lesbo liberal chick who doesn't like blood, and they don't want to game with her.
>>
>>46883647
She's a person, not a pet.
>>
>>46883647
>Don't train your girl to only like activities that don't keep her fit and sexy.

She's significantly more /fit/ than me. Leagues above and all. I haven't seen a gym since my army days, she still trains on a daily basis.
>>
>>46883688

Basically. That's a bad thing. You WANT your players to feel free to say whatever they want. They have come there to be entertained, not to play grown-up nanny for your significant other.
>>
>>46883701
>>46883739
Seems to be OPs problem. His girlfriend sounds like the kind of person who'll get up in arms over nigger jokes. Or at least preachy, which is even worse.
>>
>>46883712

People need to be trained to act properly, just like all other animals. Only difference is that with humans it's subtler.
>>
File: 1268496627543.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1268496627543.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>46883701
>She's liberal. Not a very vocal liberal, and she doesn't bring shit up that doesn't come up, but she is into the whole feminism/slutwalk/gay pride/environmentalism/the works shtick.

...And you decided to date her.

Well, you got what you asked for: a bundle of problems.
>>
>>46883701
You've got pussy-goggles on, Anon. It aallllll looks better when you see it through a pussy-lens.
>>
>>46883701
Trust me, if you are starting to realise your friends' politics are offputting to others it is time to ask if you're really OK with them yourself

I had some friends who I thought were top bros, but eventually I got fed up with them talking about how they thought we should nuke the sandniggers and send the darkies and gyppos back. Good gaming wasn't enough to maintain the friendship.
>>
>>46883701
Then maybe she could play a different character. It's usually more fun to play a character completely different from one's self anyway, so perhaps she could play a bloodthirsty warmonger who fits in better with the group.

>>46883765
Hello, Dennis Reynolds. What brings you to the internet?
>>
>>46883798
>>46883785
He took a liberal girlfriend and his gaming buddies are /pol/lacks. He's been fucked from the get go. Possibly before even meeting his girlfriend.
>>
>>46883377
Eh. Like what does incompatible mean? Do they actually not get along or do they just THINK they won't get along?
>>
>>46883764
Yes, how dare you be judged for being subhuman filth.
>>
>>46883701
Okay, as someone who gets trapped between liberal and conservative family all the time, here's some advice from someone who gets your pain, kinda.

You can avoid the problem! Find a different group to game with your girl with. That's totally an option.

If you want to face the problem and bring your girl into this group, your friends need to grow up. Yes, they need to grow up. Not everything is an opportunity for confrontation rather than discussion, and sometimes you need to avoid outright confrontation and keep it to low-key discussion. That's part of growing up and becoming a man rather than an overgrown boy. Understanding discretion, and knowing both when and how to speak, are signs of maturity. It can't all be give or take however; you would also need to make sure that your girl understands the same. As for the rest, tell them to see now as it is with fresh eyes. This is a good lesson about preconceived notions and seeing what's actually there. Which may turn out to be what they thought was there, but they don't know that unless they give it a chance.
>>
>>46883765
This. But only the most aware of people will go as far as to train themselves.
>>
>>46883701
>All it takes is for her to suggest not killing the orcs
Have you considered that your friends are all murderhobos and need a change in perspective in the first place?
Or are you the GM and perhaps go a bit overboard on the Always Chaotic Evil races?
>>
>>46883701
Yeah that sounds fucking awful. Trying to resolve political arguments is pointless.
You will need to explain that you don't want her joining in because there are incompatible opinions and you want to avoid a fight. If you emphasis that you are afraid of conflict between people you like then you take some of the perceived responsibility off her.
Then, unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere you need to make a serious effort to find a game with different people you can play with her. Make sure she knows you're actually doing this and not just feeding her stuff to get her off your back.
In the long run you may need to reevaluate some of the relationships in your life (I'll leave it to you to choose which ones), when two people in a relationship can't get one with each others friends that's going to put a lot of stress on both the romantic relationship and the friendships.
>>
>>46883701
>she is into the whole feminism/slutwalk/gay pride/environmentalism/the works shtick

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK MAN

Trust me, that shit is a literal time bomb and she's most likely cheating on you. Straight up, every girl that does that slutwalk shit has no concept of what loyalty or love actually is.

Also, bros over hos. Bros are for life, hos aren't. Fuck what your dick says.
>>
>>46883897
There's nothing wrong with racially charged humor as long as you're not actually discriminating against them in terms of opportunity and the situation is appropriate. Boys night in is the perfect time for black/white/asian/polack jokes.
>>
>>46883601
You ever get tired of making shit up? His friends are, as far as we can tell, acting immature and super-emotional, which is what he has to communicate to his GF. There's nothing to argue about because they refuse to take a position that could be argued with in the first place.
So finding a group him and his GF can play in, or play on their own is reasonable advice.

>>46883630
You, you too are making up shit. I never told him to start a fight with his friends, I adviced him to clearly sepearate time he spends with his GF from the time he spends with his TRPG buddies. They made their positon clear, so he can accomodate their fee-fees on the matter, no problem. It's what friends do for each other.
>>
>OP speaks about army service, which was apparently a formative experience for him as he keeps returning to it
>liberal girlfriend

Maybe you should see a doctor?
>>
>>46883988
Legitimate question, what is wrong with you? Have you been to a therapist? I think it might help you work through some stuff in your life.
>>
>>46883800
>Trust me, if you are starting to realise your friends' politics are offputting to others it is time to ask if you're really OK with them yourself

Why do you assume they're the problem? Isn't it far more likely that the woman is the problem, since it's many versus one?
>>
>>46883701

Well the thread looked promising, but I got a strong hunch it's gonna be /pol/ shitting up the thread now.

But yeah the answer stands, find a new group to join WITH her, as a player not a GM.
>>
Why can't your friends meet you half way and say, " Hey, I won't be a racist shithead around her and play DND."

And then your g/f can be like, "Hey, I won't try and get offended and bring the soapbox if they do fuck up."

If they are your friends and if she is your girlfriend they should all try and make you happy too
>>
The problem is that we cannot rely on OPs description of the situation. Sure, he says it like his GFs the mature one and his friends are /pol/tards, but then which of these groups is responsible for his sex life?
>>
>>46884035

Nothing. Literally nothing. I actually went to therapist, charged $250 to tell me that I was neuro-typical.

But how is saying bros over hos a sign of mental illness?
>>
>>46883701
My suggestion would be to avoid the conflict and build a second group. Just tell her the, sorta, truth. That, hey, your friends that you game with are a bunch of knuckle dragging jerks (use whatever language would make her happy), but that you have this huge history with them and can't dump the game. Make out like it is a joke, like they are 'oh my god, you cannot believe'. But that you put up with it because of the history involved, serving with them, etc - but there is no way she would fit in. Just laugh at it, yourself, while you tell her.

Then build a second group, perhaps around HER friends. Run a game for her. Explain that, hey, you really like her and really want to do this with her because she is so cool. But how about if we invite some of her friends and do something fun that everyone will like. Sell it that way.
>>
>>46883910
>You can avoid the problem! Find a different group to game with your girl with. That's totally an option.

Alternatively: find a different girl. Girls are easier to find than true friends.

>If you want to face the problem and bring your girl into this group, your friends need to grow up. Yes, they need to grow up.

Fuck off, Anita.
>>
>>46883897
>Joke about the irish
>Totally fine
>Joke about the french
>Totally fine
>Joke about the english
>Totally fine

>Joke about some group that has a skin color darker than an italian
>WARNING WARNING, TRAVESTY ALERT, TRAVESTY ALERT

pls anon
>>
>>46884034
What makes even less sense is that apparently she served too. Either OP is British or his girlfriend had a PTSD induced change of heart.
>>
>>46884156
>true friends who won't change for your benefit

Those aren't true friends.
>>
>>46884137
>But how is saying bros over hos a sign of mental illness?

From his point of view having no friends is tolerable, but he likely really wishes he could have a girlfriend some day. And that you would have to be nuts to think otherwise.
>>
>>46884185
There's more to being in the army than shooting guys. She could've served as a secretary or a mechanic or a nurse or whatever for all we know.
>>
>>46884166
Who said any of your little strawman, you fucking retard? Was it me? Oh, no. No, it fucking wasn't. Kill yourself.
>>
>>46884095
The sample size is way too small for that logic to apply. People who think together tend to clump together, so if there's one wrong person, then there being five wrong people in the same tight group is extraordinarily feasible. (And the same for any opinion). If it were on a much larger scale and more randomly selected, then that argument might hold water, but again, not necessarily.

For example, look at the Supreme Court. Any time they reverse a previous decision, it means that one time or the other the majority opinion of the group was wrong--regardless of which side you think that is.
>>
>>46884003
>You ever get tired of making shit up? His friends are, as far as we can tell, acting immature and super-emotional

That's not what I'm getting from this. What I'm getting from this is that OP's girlfriend is a confrontational bitch, and is likely to cause a scene over nothing. Since his friends were there before the girl and have already made it clear they don't like her, the proper and honorable thing to do is to respect their wishes.
>>
>>46884185
>>46884222

/k/ here, assuming that Anon you're responding to is doing what I think he's doing, he's being sarcastic. The idea that she got "PTSD" because her female DS or whatever the hell the army uses, yelled at her for dropping her gun in the mud, and now had a wild political shift because she didn't like getting yelled at.
>>
File: smug anime girl.png (971 KB, 1147x670) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.png
971 KB, 1147x670
>>46884202

Oh, so he's one of those "tfw no gf" dudes

>he's one of those guys that whines about "tfw no gf"
>>
>>46884249

The question stands. Why do you assume that she's a swell gal and they're a bunch of shitheads? Instead of her being a feminist bitch and them not wanting the drama in their lives?
>>
>>46884259
>Literally incapable of not making niggerjokes
>Murderhobo retards

Yeah, sure. They're super mature.
>>
>>46884259
You're so full of shit. OP literally said

>She's liberal. Not a very vocal liberal, and she doesn't bring shit up that doesn't come up.

Its his friends who are confrontational
>>
>>46884137
>Trust me, that shit is a literal time bomb and she's most likely cheating on you. Straight up, every girl that does that slutwalk shit has no concept of what loyalty or love actually is.
This sorta reeks of a personality disorder.

>>46884297
>>46884202
You're getting colder and colder as you keep guessing.
>>
>>46884269
Maybe OP's Israeli. I've met Israeli girls who were ridiculously leftist liberal yet served in infantry shooting pregnant Palestinian women. They're a weird nation.
>>
>>46883169
This

>>tfw no gf
>>tfw no tabletop gaming gf
>>tfw no attached tabletop gaming gf
>>
>>46884236
Oh I'm sorry, was my interpretation of your post, i.e. "REEEE RACIST JOKES ARE BAAADDD" wrong? Because if that's the case you really should be getting up in arms every time I make a joke about the English having bad teeth, friendo.
>Calls a person a retard and is fine with doing so
>Call a person a nigger and this guy explodes

Nice hypocrisy
>>
>>46884308
Because in they're applying their personal experience and in their experience the friends were the shitheads. Did you read the posts you're replying to?
>>
>>46884195

Your definition of "true friend" appears to be similar to the definition of the words "slave", "gimp" and "thrall".
>>
File: 1449801070936.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1449801070936.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>46883118
>So I've lucked out on a girlfriend that's not only miles and miles above my league in every conceivable way
>this is what the modern male looks like
>thinking females are in any way superior
>>
Why do people imagine it's so impossible to be a liberal veteran? My brother was a Democrat before, during, and after his service. Ditto my ex.

>>46884308
I never said any part of that.
>>
>>46884310
Hey man, refusing to change the entire way you act around friends in a relaxing, private, environment isn't the same as being incapable.
>>
>>46883701
Your girlfriend sounds fucking awesome you fucking idiot
>>
>>46884259
>/pol/types
>not confrontational
Fucking please.
>>
>>46884387

In my personal experience, in any situation where it's your friends versus a woman, the woman is always full of shit and needs to learn to accept your friends as they are.
>>
>>46884382
Eat a bullet, /pol/tard.
>>
>>46884325
How does that reek of a personality disorder? He may be wrong - MAY be - but his conclusions aren't exactly insane or even especially unreasonable.

To be completely frank and honest, he seems more in line with the closest quantifiable thing to normal I can think of, than you seem to be.
>>
>>46884438
What veteran? There are like 5 countries in the world where women can fight and odds are if OP's gf fought she would've been neither liberal nor a gamer nor his girlfriend.
>>
>>46884424
I think true friends should be able to put up with sitatuoons that may not favor them for the sake of their friends sometimes.

I think, Id at least sit down with OP and his GF and discuss a way to meet half way in this situation. You know cause he is my friend.

If being an immoral murderhobo is more fun for me than my boy's ease of mind. I'd be a pretty shit friend
>>
>>46884325
No he's right. Women who take pride in cheating tend to cheat.
>>
>>46883118
Epic blog, famalam! Where do I subscribe?
>>
>>46884482
You don't have to have physically shot people to be a veteran.
>>
>>46884506
Truth to be told, women who are not particularly proud of cheating also tend to cheat.
>>
>>46884469
Well you should have said that rather than questioning the other guy without telling us you had experience that contradicted theirs.
>>
>>46884475
>Anon 1 makes statement
>Anon 2(Me~) makes semi-jokey comment against Anon 1's statement
>Anon 1 REEEE's at anon 2
>Anon 2 makes slightly scathing response, trying to point out the hypocrisy of anon 1
>Anon 1 REEEE's at anon 2 once again

Please anon, I'm not even from /pol/. This /pol/ boogieman of yours probably isn't even real, not to the extent you believe it to be.

Why don't you just calm down, sip some tea, and sit down for a chat about this?
>>
>>46884468

Being conservative doesn't mean you're Hitler. Vast majority of conservatives simply want to be left the hell alone.

Meanwhile, being feminist usually means you're either Dworkin, or at least Dworkin's cheerleader. I have encountered a total of one self-described feminist who was sane, polite, and didn't bring up her political views where they were not welcome.
>>
>>46884506
>Take pride in cheating
Where the literal flying fuck did it say, anywhere, that she takes 'pride in cheating' you blithering idiot?
>>
>>46884259
>Since his friends were there before the girl and have already made it clear they don't like her, the proper and honorable thing to do is to respect their wishes.

In general, the people who have know us the longest should have the greater capacity to deal with out shit.

Like we didn't drop our common childhood friend when he got a GF who was hitting on every male in our circle and on at least two from outside of it behind his back and who had daddy issues so huge that she eventually ended up marrying the fugliest guy her dad's age you can imagine. We stood by him and dealt with her being around until they had broken up for the third time, because that's what friends do for each other.

His so-called friends made it clear that they're casual when it comes to friendship, so accomodating them on this one is the sane thing to do.
>>
OP, it sounds like you should start including X-Cards in your game, that way when your friends start talking about things your girlfriend gets triggered by she can just use the card and your friends can start policing what they say to please her and her sensibilities.
>>
>>46884482
OP'S GF DID NOT FIGHT

HIS WORDS DON'T ACTUALLY IMPLY THAT.

You're a veteran in most militaries whether you fought, or pushed around a hotdog cart for the entire time.
>>
>>46884554
And very nearly every /pol/tard I've seen is a screeching retard.

Funny how it goes. Anecdotes, and all.
>>
>>46884545

Human beings in general tend to cheat. There's a reason why it isn't actually illegal, even though it's frowned upon by almost the entire planet.
>>
ITT: man babies
>>
>>46884589
Not the anon you're responding to, but is that even true? Honestly here, is it?
>>
>>46884554
Being a conservative doesn't equate being a /pol/type. Don't hate on conservatives like that.
>>
>>46884347
IF she's been in the ISDF and semi-attractive, she prolly much got raped by the officers. That's plenty enough to give somebody PTSD.
>>
>>46884621
Jesus Christ, can you seriously say that with a straight face? YES. MY GOD YES.
>>
>>46884436
Please go to /pol/. You're intentionally misunderstanding what people say and how society works in order to facilitate your smug sense of superiority for being smarter than your misunderstood image of people and society. You'll feel much more comfortable back on your containment board.

>>46884554
You don't notice when people are confrontational about their beliefs when you agree with them. You view the other as the enemy, so when they're forceful and idiotic with their beliefs, you faze it out. When someone who disagrees with you is forceful with their beliefs, it comes off as a personal attack.

My personal experience has been that conservatives are the ones who are confrontational, angry, and myopic. That doesn't necessarily make it true.

"Left the hell alone", by the way, is a funny way of saying "impose religious and religiously-inspired laws on everyone."
>>
>>46884621
I dunno, look at >>46884562 for example. Yes, yes, it's a joke. But you have to be a retard to think that is funny.
>>
>>46884642
/pol/ is just how conservatives are when they have the cover of anonymity to say what they think without risk of being ostracized.
>>
And just as I thought this thread was gonna be a one-two answer fest and then die, things got worse.
>>
>>46884461
>the woman has a worldview based on her hatred feeling morality superior
>but she's quiet about it so that makes her awesome

why are there so many nutcases here scrambling to justify ruining friendships to go after low quality snatch? That OP thinks she is out of his league indicates he needs some serious help with his self image. Getting him to stay with a destructive cunt who supports cheating on those who love you is a terrible thing to do.
>>
>>46884665
Conservative here, I'm an atheist and don't approve of those things you said in the last portion of your post. More over, I can't recall ever actually meeting any other conservatives who do.
>>
>>46884678
I don't think it's fair. I'm super ultra liberal, and yet I don't turn into a tumblrina just because I'm anonymous.

>>46884702
Hot button topic.
>>
>>46884621
Have you been to /pol/? Or alternatively, to /lgbt/, which is generally unreadable because such a large portion of its posts are from /pol/acks sowing shit.
>>
>>46884665
>You're intentionally misunderstanding what people say and how society works
no im not, this dude thinks shes out of his league. no female is out of a mans league. her purpose in life is to bear his children, she should be thankful that hes interested in her.
>>
>>46884710
>That OP thinks she is out of his league indicates he needs some serious help with his self image.
Why couldn't he be actually realistic about himself? That doesn't mean he hates himself, you know.
>>
>>46884710
This is like one of those psychological tests where they show you a picture and ask what happened immediately before. Your assumptions about OP, OP's friends, and OP's gf are revealing.
>>
>>46883118
I like how this godawful reddit thread stays around for hours and yet the one about roleplaying child characters is banned because MUH LOLI
>>
>>46884721
I'll agree with this. Tumbler is to liberals as /pol/ is to conservatives.
>>
>>46884721
I know. But seriously, by bumping this thread, other legitimately good threads are ignored and then die because no one thought to check.
>>
>>46884647
See, you sounding so extremely emotional in your post leads me to believe your 'facts' are being construed by that emotion. The few polacks I know are about as normal as any other part of 4chan.

Hell, come to think of it, it might be that you're mostly just seeing pure intentional shitposting, and in reality they aren't like they present themselves.
>>
>>46884775
Shut up pedophile.
>>
>>46884754
If you were even vaguely consistent in your beliefs, you would be aware that women are the gatekeepers when it comes to sex and reproduction (as proven with various studies—80% of all women reproduced, on 40% of all men did). Meaning, it's the reverse.
>>
>>46884669
>You have to be a retard to think that's funny
Now, I didn't find it funny, but I don't see why a person would be retarded for thinking it is funny. Seems like your emotions are really clouding your opinions here, Anon.
>>
>>46884557
Reread her political views. A popular girl-power song among that kind of woman which is constantly played on radio shows and used in TV adverts literally has the lyrics:
"You don't own me, you can't stop me fucking men behind your back"
>>
>>46884837
That's a nice set of assumption about somebody you never even remotely met you have.
>>
File: 1450823826849.jpg (63 KB, 720x401) Image search: [Google]
1450823826849.jpg
63 KB, 720x401
>>46884760
>Why couldn't he be actually realistic about himself? That doesn't mean he hates himself, you know.
>this how women think
>I'm hot so I should be married to a king
hope you find that king soon girl, times tickin!
>>
>>46884837
Name the song.
>>
>>46884760
The matter of the fact is that she picked him. His feelings about what he deserves should take backseat to that, unless he is going to use them to sabotage what he got, that is.

People can and do go full steam ahead towards the old self-fulfilling prophecy if they're too insistant that they know better than the person who chose them.
>>
>>46884754
That makes no sense.

Motherhood, biologically speaking, requires a significantly greater investment of effort than fatherhood. In every single species with divergent sexes, the female is the selective one, since the male has the option to impregnate/fertilize multiple females. Human society has tempered this, what with the cerebrum and all, but it's still at the basis of social structures. EVEN IF we accept your warped worldview that females are inherently inferior to males, they still get to be the selective ones.

What's pretty obviously happening here is bitterness. You're mad that women don't choose you, so you defensively blame them and say that of course they SHOULD all want to get with you by virtue of the fact that you've got a dong, but stupid society is ruining everything.
>>
In my group, we have rotating DM duty. Twice the situation has come up where the in-turn DM's fiancee wanted in (different people). Both times the following happened:

1. The session sucked and clearly wasn't fun for anyone.
2. The girlfriend never asked to play again.

It seemed like in both cases the GF only asked out of some reason that had nothing to do with the actual act of playing the game. Maybe they felt like they had to participate in their husbando's stupid hobby, or maybe they were suspicious of the paying group and wanted to check for other girls, or something along those lines. But their curiosity was sated in one go, and at the same time they read the mood and understood that they were not welcome, even though people were too polite to say it to their face. So the problem solved itself, albeit through minor discomfort for everybody.

Just an anecdote, but as we know, anecdotes are the only real form of knowledge.
>>
File: 1452382970562.jpg (73 KB, 649x437) Image search: [Google]
1452382970562.jpg
73 KB, 649x437
>>46884867
What?
>>
>>46884777

Tumblr is somewhat different because of its intense focus on gender issues to the exclusion of everything else. /pol/ is more general in its focus. For example, /pol/ is much more likely to have very strong opinions about flat versus graduated taxation, environmental regulations, a welfare system, etc. than tumblr is. While tumblr is obsessed with specific issues on the left, /pol/ is more generally conservative.
>>
>>46884824
that actually means that 40% of men had sex with 80% of women and thats what makes up the current worlds population. girls have been getting passed around by the homies for centuries, nay eons.
>>
File: 1454339994532.png (285 KB, 760x756) Image search: [Google]
1454339994532.png
285 KB, 760x756
>>46884893
of course women don't choose me, I choose them.
>>
>>46884837
You die in the game, you die for real, yes.
>>
>>46884783
>The cunt is a cunt because of these reasons!
>My guys are totally harmless even through they do the exact same thing! It's just bantz nigga!

Uh-huh.
>>
>>46884767
You could pretty much say that about every response in this thread.
>>
>>46884950
You choose women who don't choose you. You've just described rape.
>>
EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET THIS DIE.
>>
>>46884984
well I haven't been charged with anything yet so maybe you're the bitter one that no ones trying to bang you sister.
>>
>>46884907
>Tumblr is somewhat different because of its intense focus on gender issues to the exclusion of everything else.

You realize that Tumblr is a blogging plattform used by groups as diverse as US teenagers, Russian Nazis and ISIS?

You can easily calibate it so that you get nothing but news from the glorious Jihad against the unbelievers 24/7 or nothing but Putin-fanfics. You can even have it show you porn all day every day.
>>
>>46885027
SAGE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT!?

>>46885042
Because this guy was a faggot, let m,e reiterate his post:
>well I haven't been charged with anything yet so maybe you're the bitter one that no ones trying to bang you sister.

Fucking faggot, grow some balls if youre gonna admit shit.
>>
>>46885042
>yet
>>
Alright, somebody sum this up for me, who is the worthless cunt here?
a) OP
b) his bitch
c) his buds
d) Anonymous
e) all of the above
>>
>>46884984
That's not surprising.
Literally everything is rape is a woman doesn't want it, even being remotely near one is rape these days.
>>
>>46885078
Anon. Always Anon.
>>
>>46883118
I will side with this anons
>>46883800
>>46883867
>>46883910
>>46883946
>>46884003
>>46884461
>>46884468
OP if you absolutely don't want confrontation just find and other group to play with your GF but I'm inclined to say that she isn't the problem in this equation
>>
>>46883118
>"gathering everyone together and resolving the situation like adults" isn't really an option
Sounds like you have shit friends or a shit girlfriend.
>>
>>46885078
Honestly, just anon because he is too much of a jabroni to sort this out on his own and expected /tg/ to be useful
>>
>>46885052
This. The only reason I'm not jacking off every day twenty four seven is that it turns out tumblr is really shit for saving stuff from. Everyone splits up images that don't need to be split, or links to other pages I can't save from instead of the image itself.
>>
>>46885078
it's not OP because everybody know that OP is a fagot not a cunt
>>
>>46885077
I lol'd

>>46885069
admit what? I see a girl I wanna bang, I go out and make her feel special, we bang, the world keeps turning, the bed is burning.
>>
File: 1395630939602.jpg (51 KB, 494x480) Image search: [Google]
1395630939602.jpg
51 KB, 494x480
>>
>>46885115
He hasn't even talked to his girlfriend about it so it looks like his friends are being the shitters currently until she says something
>>
>>46885167
Dont act smooth with me, prick. You literally deleted your post like a fucking bitch for admitting rape. Grow a set you fucking cunt/
>>
>>46884767

I seriously cannot imagine a real-life situation where a group of men that have been with you for X years were wrong, and a woman that has been with you for Y days was right. I suppose it isn't technically impossible, but in practice - well, there's a reason "bros before hos" became such a catchy phrase, and it isn't just the rhyme.

Now, to OP: if the woman actually loves you, or at least genuinely appreciates you, she should accept your friends and not place herself between you and them, or force a "it's me or them" ultimatum upon you. If she does, her motives are not pure; she desires to control you and own you beyond what is reasonable in a relationship, and you need to break it up.

At the same time, if your friends are real bros, they will tolerate your bitch and make the effort of humoring her, even if it's only for your dick's sake. They know sometimes a guy has to put up with bull shit to get his nut on, and will understand your position. So: if your assessment that both sides here are basically okay people is correct, your problem will largely solve itself.

If it doesn't - well, it's your choice to make, but one of them has to go. Keep whichever you think was the more reasonable party.
>>
>>46884643
Depends on the unit. If she was infantry, odds are she was Caracal. Then both she and the officer were girls and it was all consensual.
>>
>>46885225
>I seriously cannot imagine a real-life situation where a group of men that have been with you for X years were wrong, and a woman that has been with you for Y days was right. I suppose it isn't technically impossible
Anything cooking related.
>>
>>46885225
"Bros before hos" is always said by the bros trying to convince the person in question to put them before the ho. It caught on because it benefits the people saying it.
>>
>>46885225
>>46885267
Also anything hygiene related.
>>
>>46883118
I don't get the drama

Not everyone you like will enjoy TTRPG the same way. Some like RP, some like hack and slash, some like just dice rolling. If your current group isn't compatible with your GF, make a new group. Put together a group with people that all get along (your GF included). and play both games.
If 2 games is too much than cut back on your original group a bit and let them know that it's important to you that your GF plays. Either they will be more open to including her down the road, or they will understand you need to split your time. Either way, problem solved.
>>
>>46885211
what? my post is still there, and I've never been accused of rape once in my life. I sleep with chicks that I want to sleep with and politely ignore the ones I don't. Obviously I get turned down sometimes but its all just a numbers game, you ask 50 chicks to bang at least one of them will say yes.
>>
>>46884259
He literally said that his friends are the one's who are confrontational about their racist /pol/ opinions not her.

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>46884878
It's a common situation with young nerds. Dude probably got picked on at school so much for playing D&D instead of basketball he didn't even notice when puberty made him hunky. I've seen this happening more than once.
>>
>>46885267
Most women I've met are worse cooks than men.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>46885287
I insist that expiration date is not to me taken literally, it's more of a guideline really.
>>
>>46885287
>women
>hygienic
Kek.

I take it you didn't have any sisters growing up or have never been forced to clean out a public ladies' restroom.
>>
>>46884907
>/pol/
>general in focus

Jews are to /pol/ what lesbians are to tumblr.
>>
>>46885352
I don't know enough about tumblr to understand what you're trying to say and I don't really want to find out. Could you use different metaphor?
>>
>>46883118
alright dude heres the truth, if your girlfriend is hot that means shes tired of getting passed around by alphas and is trying to get in with a group of nerds that will treat her nicer. give her the benefit of the doubt but don't act like a little pushover bitch. your friends probably don't like her because their cunt radar is going off. but you're looking too short sighted for one. this chick is hot right? she got friends right? shes wading into nerd land to test the waters for her other girlfriends that are currently fucking alphas and getting treated like shit, if it works between you two then she starts bringing her friends around and your buddies can get laid too. Don't fuck this up kid
>>
>>46885352
>>46885375
preferably one that still has lesbians
>>
>>46885390
>shes wading into nerd land to test the waters for her other girlfriends that are currently fucking alphas and getting treated like shit, if it works between you two then she starts bringing her friends around and your buddies can get laid too. Don't fuck this up kid
My impression was that OPs GF was already a nerd for some reason. Maybe it's just the OP image affecting me.
>>
>>46883701
Holy shit your friends sound like assholes.

I realise you probably had some great history with them but I had a friend who started down the /pol/ road and I had to cut it off with him when he started complaining about how the government was trying to make him marry a lesbian. Your girlfriend sounds great.
>>
>>46885438
>army girl
>liberal
>trains daily

She's probably butch as all fuck. OP sounds like a sissyboy. She must ride his ass all night long.
>>
I hate to ruin your argument but I'm fairly certain OP has already left. Best case scenario he read the first few posts with the actual advice in them and decided he doesn't need to stick around any longer. Worst case he went to work or something and forgot.
>>
>>46885343
> I take it you didn't have any sisters growing up

I did. Her obsession with cleanliness rose to the level of mental illness that interfered with day-to-day functioning, so I don't take that as a good example of anything. My statement was based on general experience rather than my admittedly unusual family.
>>
>>46885390
This anon is on the money. If your friends aren't complete shitbags they won't chase your girlfriend away, because she has friends.
>>
>>46885516
My general experience has been that women are fucking filthy, both ones I know personally and just generally.
>>
>>46885509
Good for him. Someone whose example we should all seek to emulate.
>>
>>46884554
This is because most sane feminists don't self-describe as feminists when it's not relevant. You're conflating teenagers on tumblr with a huge social group.
>>
>>46885449
>Your girlfriend sounds great.
>she is into the whole feminism/slutwalk/gay pride/environmentalism/the works shtick

Sounds like human filth actually.
>>
>>46885390
>>46885520
>wanting used up Chadchaff that's spent years on the cock carousel
Get a load if these betacucks
>>
>>46883118
Make another group or just run a one person adventure for her.
>>
>>46885390
All right, I'm bailing. This is the stupid that broke the camel's back.

I'm just gonna point out that--and this is not exclusive to this post--your ideas about women remind me a lot of the ancient Greek idea of how natural philosphy worked; that you just sat in a chair and thought and thought, and you didn't have to test if your ideas conformed with reality. Please join the rest of us in the scientific era.
>>
>>46885552
Going through grad school right now, and I have to say this is not true at all. You can be sitting in a class room of entirely liberal students with a socialist professor and still have to listen to a 30 minute rant about the patriarchy from at least one woman every session. These are women in their late 20s and early 30s, and live in the most liberal city in the United States, and they will still find ways to remind everyone (in a mostly female class room) that they are oppressed.
>>
>>46885438
she may or may not be a nerd but thats irrelevant, women just want D, if the D also treats them with respect thats a huge bonus. me and my buddies have started hanging out with a group of girls, like 4 of them are single mothers but they're pretty hot so who cares. they pretend to be nerds but when push came to shove they clearly weren't interested in the nerd shit we do.

so we did what any sensible male would do when trying to entertain an overgrown child, take her into the other room and throw her on the computer, open up league of legends cause girls seem to like that game, then take turns baby sitting her while the rest of us play warhammer. so far this one chick has nailed 3 of us, I've nailed her friend, and my other buddies have nailed some of her other friends. you have to have faith in the system.
>>
>>46885582
>the scientific era.
You mean where it's been scientifically proven something 20% of all British men have been cuckolded by their wives and are raising a bastard?

Or where countless surveys have proven women are way more likely to cheat if they think they can get away with it?
>>
>>46885582
Not that anon, but,
"Your dumb theories are baseless and you haven't tested them at all! MINE are the right ones!"
"What? Test my own theories? How do you propose I do that, retard? I'm right, fuck off."
>>
>>46885563
>thinking past "shes hot"
>not banging hot single mothers
whatever works for you dude
>>
>>46885647
You bang them, sure, but you don't get in relationships with them like that tard OP did
>>
>>46885557
Okay so you have a problem with women, gay people, and the concept of not living on a drowned planet covered in bin liners. How is this her problem?
>>
>>46885613
>from one woman
Exactly. I can guarantee there are people there who'd say they're feminists too who are also rolling their eyes and waiting for it to stop.
>>
>>46885657
well yea duh single mothers are a huge no for relationships. but if OP's chick doesn't have a kid theres nothing wrong with dating an ex slut
>>
>>46885552
>You're conflating teenagers on tumblr with a huge social group.

I wouldn't call feminists a huge social group, unless you're thinking of a scale where Neo-Nazis are also a huge group. Many people pay lip service to the cause, yet true believers are mercifully rare in both cases.
>>
>>46883118
>my group doesn't like my amazing girlfriend and they refuse to talk it out like mature adults, what do?

Find a better group, OP.
>>
>>46885695

She has the same problem as you: she's ridiculously judgmental of people she has never met and knows nothing about. That's why you should never date activists of any sort. Their lifeblood is drama, and no sane person wants more drama in their lives.
>>
>>46885735
OP said she wasn't vocal, odds are if these are your definitions she isn't a real feminist either.
>>
>>46885634
20% of male parents when the child sought paternity testing. You know, in the kind of circumstances where you suspect you've been cheated on. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>46885731
I know multiple people who do exactly that. (the rolling the eyes part, not lecturing part)
>>
>>46885750
>drop your homies for some FOTM pussy
>>
>>46885731
>at least

Try reading before commenting :D
>>
>>46885735
Most christians don't join covenants, anon. Most people subsume sensible stuff into their basic behaviour and voting patterns. A few of them become the heads of women's shelters or something. People screaming on tumblr aren't the only feminists that exist.
>>
>>46885802
So? Unless you're seriously claiming that 50% of the women are going on thirty-minute rants (which sounds impractical if nothing else, and I'd strongly suspect it to be shit that never happened) then it's almost certainly a minority of people who're likely just as annoying to the feminists who want to get on and study.
>>
>>46885398
fictional Lesbian porn is as essential to tumblrs continuous function as fictional jewish boogeymen are to /pol/, I suppose?
>>
>>46885767
Care to lay out your philosophical manifesto for the assembled, then? Because I can't see any real reason people would be triggered by the concept of women's rights, GLBT rights, or environmentalism. Well, maybe money for the last one if you're an oil executive, but that's still fairly shitty.
>>
>>46885862
Lesbian porn is great so I don't really see why this is a swipe at tumblr
>>
>>46885750

If you read OP's posts, you will see that he's not talking about some random group of neckbeards at Dave's Warhammer And Manga Dungeon. He's talking about lifelong friends. Dumping them for a girl you just met is lunacy.
>>
>>46885905
its shit actually. had a lengthy discussion one night with the boys and we decided there needs to be a dick in all porn.
>>
>>46885847
The :D is a sign of contempt that communicates that the conversation is pointless. The person you're replying to no longer cares what you have to say, you know they don't care but you both keep replying to each other, probably for another ten+ posts.
>>
>>46885925
Have you considered that maybe it's just your social circle sharing some sort of dick-lust?
>>
>>46885734
>there's nothing wrong with dating an ex-slut
Roast beef
STDs
Generally shitty personality
Typically have drug problems
They're usually narcissistic attention whores
Gold diggers
You'll probably end raising someone else's child
>>
File: MOG.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
MOG.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>46885925
>someone who has never been to /d/
>>
>>46885905
>Lesbian porn is boring
FTFY
>>
>>46885919
Lifelong friends can turn into complete cunts. Like I said earlier, I had a friend for years until he fell into the redpill crowd and started complaining about lesbian social conspiracies everywhere.
>>
>>46885968
Read the girl's description. Army veteran, engineering student, environmentalist, etc. That's not generally the profile of your average LaShawna Bimbo
>>
>>46885874
> women's rights
Have long ago passed the point of "equal rights" and become nothing more than the subjugation of men.

> GLBT rights
Pandering to the mentally ill and forcing people to violate their own religious beliefs to turn the entire society into a "safe space."

> environmentalism
A death cult that wants to roll back centuries of technological and industrial advancement in the name of their precious "mother earth." No thanks, I like having electricity. These are people who condemned millions to die of malaria because of a hoax that told them some birds might die if we tried to actually do anything to stop malaria. They are complete fucking psychopaths.
>>
>>46885959
if theres no dick then you can't put yourself in the dudes place. its great to watch two chicks go at each other but I'd rather watch one chick with some dude that has the same skin colour I do. Imagery my friend.

>>46885970
that shit is disgusting, dicks should be on dudes and in chicks, not the other way around.
>>
>>46885582
The Greeks, in all their sitting-on-their-asses created all the technologies the Roman Empire survived on for a thousand years. They also developed a theory of gravitation the better to calculate the movement of our system's planets with and brought the mathematics to a peak we only reached again at the start of the 19th century. They even included some basic psychological knowleged into their dream theory, which plain spelled out that only the smallest part of everything people see in them could not be explained by natural causes. The Romans, in the pimitivity typical for their people, jettisoned that for EVERYTHING IS A PORTENT FROM THE GODS ALL THE TIME ME CUMMING IN MY PANTS AT NIGHT MEAN THAT IM GUNNA BE RICH SOON SRS.
>>
>>46885874
>Care to lay out your philosophical manifesto for the assembled, then? Because I can't see any real reason people would be triggered by the concept of women's rights, GLBT rights, or environmentalism.

I'm not. I support all three.

But here's what I don't support, you insipid little shit: Preaching. Proselytizing. Being a fucking holier-than-thou nuisance. Making a fuss of non-issues. Manufacturing outrage. Acting like your problems are more important than others'. Acting like your opinions are more right than others'. Acting like you're better because you feign offense at things that don't concern you in any real way. Being a drama queen. Being a sheltered shit that has never had real hardship in their life yet acting like your life is harder than mine.

You want to save the environment? Sure, that's nice, so do I. You're an "environmentalist"? Get fucked.
>>
>>46885991
>Army veteran
Army girls are notorious for being cumdumps. Like how one barracks wasn't allowed to have their MRE skittles anymore thanks to a chick trading blowjobs for skittles

Or how navy chicks end up pregnant about 50% of the time
>engineering student
Again, engineering girls don't have the best reputation for keeping their legs shut
>environmentalist
And hippie treehuggers are probably the worst about slutting it up.

Nevermind the fact that she dies those whore walk things and similar bullshit.
>>
>>46885991
> liberal/feminist/slutwalk
That sounds exactly like a slut who will cheat on you the moment your back is turned.
>>
>>46885634
>You mean where it's been scientifically proven something 20% of all British men have been cuckolded by their wives and are raising a bastard?

The most recent study pointed out that the rate's something like 5% for all of humanity throughout all of our history.
>>
>>46886019
Holy shit you're actually retarded. I study fucking climate science, environmentalism is a political branch of a scientific and evidence lead philosophy you actually braindead moron. I'm going to go ahead and assume you're trolling because the alternative is that you actually think people who worry about how much oil we've got left hate electricity.
>>
>>46886050
Even worse, she'll be the type who will consider sleeping around "not cheating" for various bullshit reasons
>>
>>46886041
The irony.
>>
>>46883169
Ree.
>>
Guys, OP left like 200 posts ago. You're arguing over nothing.
>>
>>46886117
But people are wrong on the internet. Unless we take a stand here what next?
>>
>>46883118
Maybe try playing alongside her as a player in another group unrelated to your first? That might be difficult with scheduling, but could be a good way for the two of you to play together without involving the rest of the group or getting a GM's girlfriend issue.
>>
>>46885814

Christianity is actually a pretty good analogy because I'm fairly sure something like 80-90% of people who register themselves as Christians don't actually believe in God, at least not in the biblical sense. They're in because of friends, or habit, or something like that.
>>
File: 1453827511619.jpg (34 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1453827511619.jpg
34 KB, 246x246
>>46886140
>>
>>46886117
Typical of OP. Goes away to hang out with his awesome girlfriend instead of sitting down for three hours on neckbeard.org to argue about which opinion is more strawman.
>>
> liberal, feminist, environmentalist, slutwalking, confrontational, whiny cunt

Dump her. Why is this even a question? She is the worst sort of scum imaginable, and is certainly cheating on you at every opportunity. Now she wants to force her way into your friend group so that she can smash it to bits. Fuck that, dump her, ideally in a way that warns off any other guy who might be stupid enough to look her way. Chances are she's got pics of her cheating on her phone. Start there, post them online so that people will no not to touch that with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>46886117
>Guys, OP left like 200 posts ago

This thread is just not for his benefit.
>>
>>46886074
> I study fucking climate science
Opinion discarded. You may as well have admitted to selling snake oil.
>>
>>46886074
Hitler was huge on enviromentalism. The German laws concerning it are vestiges of nazi laws and the early european enviromental protection movement was spearheaded by conservatives who whished to strengthen the national human stock by at least partially recreating the enviroment that produced their hardy forefathers.

It's hilarious that it's become a leftists issue since then, what with Commies generally not giving two shits about felling ALL THE FORESTS and poisoning ALL THE SEAS as long as their quota is fulfilled.
>>
>>46886077
she knows what shes doing, thats why misogyny works. Men are suckers for a pretty face, and women are just men with female bodies. you know when puppies stare up at you and you can't help but give them what they want? thats women. do you think the puppy gives a fuck about your personality or what you say to it? no, it just wants treats. you gotta be careful around good looking women, they get constant attention all day everyday from any man they come across, and you're as replaceable to them as a soldier in the army. thats why dudes gotta act like macho dick heads, its to protect ourselves from being shattered.

and don't go thinking that you're an exception to the rule, the reason Romeo and Juliet is such a popular story is because true love almost never happens, when it does you gotta cherish it.
>>
>>46886156
I bet she's talking about her day or asking him to make a character, the man-hating slut.
>>
>>46883118
Didn't read your post, but the key to a good relationship is to NEVER put the girl's wants ahead of your own. She can be #2 by a thin margin, but she must always be #2 or lower.
Practice saying "No". Girls dig a guy that can say No. ... Or rather they view guys that can't say "No" as being too weak to have the man's role in the relationship.

No real other advice. A lot of it depends on the situation. But confidence in yourself, putting yourself 1st, and being able to set boundaries (and stick to them) are good.
>>
File: 1411341006359.jpg (37 KB, 362x424) Image search: [Google]
1411341006359.jpg
37 KB, 362x424
>>46883701
you know dude, this kind of girl usually has, and maybe still is, riding the cock carousel at full speed.

She probably sees you as an OK providers, aka BetaBuck, and will use you to get comfort, money and such while she's lusting for some juicy Alpha cock.

Don't get tricked by her, dump her and red /r/trp to get a better understanding of women and how to develop your masculinity.
>>
>>46886179
Do you have a convincing explanation for the displacement of northern phytoplankton by warm-water species from nearer the equator that doesn't involve climate change?
>>
>>46886265
IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH
>>
>>46883118
Hmm.

Tough situation.

Can provide more info?

Why girl and group incompatible?
>>
>>46886286
Shit fair enough you got me there.
>>
>>46886265
>blah blah blah climate change

the climate changes drastically every few hundred years.
>>
>>46886315
One's a liberal and the other's made up of /pol/lacks.
>>
>>46886334
it changes way faster than it used to change
>>
>>46883701
There's a very easy way to get /pol/ and liberals to work together and that's to give them a common enemy.

/pol/ is all about attacking the bad people, and honestly so are liberals. By default yes they're gonna be at each-others' throats, but you can put that aside with a common enemy easily enough.
>>
>>46886334

This
>>46886365

And it's changing because of human behaviour, principally because of carbon emissions but also related things like urbanisation and dewintering.

And before you accuse me of hating electricity, I love electricity. I just want us to start putting money into nuclear and renewables rather than mainlining gas and oil until it runs out in forty years and we can't have computers anymore.
>>
>>46884104
/pol/ here.

Have you tried thinning your paints?

Also 3.5e is a system that works fine without any roleplaying. You can play it as a tactical dice-rolling minmaxing simualtor if you want.
>>
>>46886431

I've always been of the mind that the most realistic scenario, by far, for a human unification is for us to find sapient aliens from space. Because that's when we'll start hating them way harder than we hate each other.
>>
>>46883737
The girl being more /fit/ than the guy is trouble ... are you sure you aren't some pawn in some scheme to make somebody else angry or envious?
>>
Christ Nigger, just man the fuck up, get them all together and say outright that a: There won't be any favoritism (For either side) and b: No talking Politics at the table, because you'll disagree.

Get your balls out of your tiny little man bag, put them on and start acting like they belong there, you fucking Weenie Hut Jr Reject.
Learn to into ground rules and compromise.

Hell they can argue politics after the session if they like to clear the air, lying to your girlfriend'll only end in tears and fagging on her for your mates would be even worse if she discovered it.
Relationships are built on trust, if you really like this girl, you can't bullshit her on this.

And tell your friends you really like this girl and she really likes tabletop, you've played together before and nothing burst into flames, if you jump it on them you're betraying their trust.

And right now by dithering like the faggot OP always is, you're damaging both relationships.
>>
>>46886463
Well, I'm sorry about the endangered species and stuff, but the part that really worries me is that we somehow turned Europe into appealing climate for sandniggers and they now started migrating en masse. Can your climate science help with that?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.