[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinite Stratos Quest: Family Reunion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24
File: 1318473739170.jpg (540 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1318473739170.jpg
540 KB, 1366x768
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConflictEvidenc
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Infinite%20Stratos%20Quest
Sorry about the delay.

“The door was locked. Just how did you get in here?” Cecilia asks, annoyance and frustration coloring her voice.

You look up to see Cecilia and Laura arguing upright on the bed. It really is too early for this.

You are John Smith, only known male IS pilot, woken up by Cecilia and Laura. Closing your eyes, you remember how the damage to your Maeve was a bit more than what you initially thought, so you had to stay longer to make sure it was completely repaired. Louise and the girls didn't really get along after that. Seems like Cecilia, Charlotte, Houki, Rin and Laura were angry at her for the fight while Louise just laughed it off. Thankfully, you at least were able to keep things from getting worse between them. Afterward, you went your separate ways and took Cecilia's private plane to her Summer home in the Virgin Islands. Due to the time difference, all of you pretty much went straight to bed.

“After John was held against his will, I asked Clarissa to send me a lock picking guide to brush up on my skills.” Laura answers proudly.

“Looks like I need to bar the door with a chair tonight.” Cecilia mumbles under her breath.

“Why don't you explain that door there.” Laura demands as she is probably pointing off in some direction.

“That was a recent addition that is necessary.” Cecilia answers quickly, almost as if she is covering something up.

That's right, Cecilia sleeps in the master bedroom. Which is directly next to this room. Surely Cecilia had that new door connecting this room and her master for purely honest reasons.

1/2
>>
File: 1401499082647.jpg (695 KB, 2807x2000) Image search: [Google]
1401499082647.jpg
695 KB, 2807x2000
“I'm sure it was, just like the door to this room having several locks.” Laura counters angrily.

It's too early for this.

[]Get up. You are awake so you might as well get up.
[]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.
>>
>>46864300
Hype
[x]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.
>>
>>46864300
>[]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.
>>
>>46864300
>[x]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.

Tempted to drag them both into bed; sleeping is usually better with a couple of warm soft bodies. Then again it risks escalation and/or jealousy
>>
File: Japanese M1Type 4 Garand 3.jpg (98 KB, 1500x268) Image search: [Google]
Japanese M1Type 4 Garand 3.jpg
98 KB, 1500x268
>>46864300
>[]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV4cqhbHToc
Its good to see you back Conflict!
>>
>>46864300
>>
It's alive! Whoa.

>>46864300
>[x]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.

Let's shut the bitches, it's our fucking down time for once.
>>
>>46864300
>>
>>46864386
We would probably end up under a pile of warm bodies, which, while erotic, is probably not very comfortable.
>>
>>46864300
>>
>>46864300
[]It's your summer vacation. Get Cecilia and Laura to stop fighting and get back into bed.
>>
>>46864300
Voting closed.
>>
IT LIVES!
>>

You're tired and it's still too early for arguing so you have zero patience for this. You push yourself upright to see Cecilia and Laura staring at each other. Laura is wearing one of your shirts and nothing else. After taking your time to confirm that Laura, is in fact going commando. You think that she should really be mindful of such things. Cecilia on the other hand is wearing an impossibly thin gossamer nightgown. With the light from the window behind her coming, you can easily see through the nightgown. The sight leaves you almost entranced but you want to enjoy such things when you have the energy.

“The locks are there for privacy reasons.” Cecilia answers.

“Then why does John's door have locks and no one else does?” Laura shoots back.

Cecilia pauses for a second before saying, “The locks have yet to be installed across the house.”

“You two know it's a bit early for this.” You say to interrupt.

“Good morning John.” Laura tells you with a soft smile.

“Good morning.” Cecilia says playfully as she slightly turns her body towards you.

You can easily see Cecilia's cleavage from the very low cut of her nightgown. You hesitate for a second to take a nice, long look before remembering why you are sitting up.

“Instead of 'Good Morning', let's make it a 'Good afternoon'.” you reply as you wrap your arms around both of them and pull them both back down with a soft bump.

You readjust your arms so you are comfortably holding both Cecilia and Laura in your arms. Laura cutely pulls herself onto your shoulder to rest her head. Cecilia begins to adjust herself oddly so you preempt her.

“No buts.” you softly tell her as you gently pinch her butt, “Well, maybe except this one.”

1/2
>>
File: 1398019093670.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3426) Image search: [Google]
1398019093670.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3426
Cecilia's cheeks turn a bright red at your remark. She quickly presses herself against you, entwining her legs with yours as she rests her hand on your stomach. Now that the three of you are comfortable, you enjoy their warm and soft bodies as you sweetly go back to sleep.

Instead of being awoken to Laura and Cecilia arguing, you wake up to Cecilia's happy voice.

“Oh, there is no problem with that.” Cecilia replies to someone on her phone.

[]Let Cecilia handle it. And it would be rude to interrupt.
[]Ask who it is. It may be family.
>>
>>46865287
>[]Ask who it is. It may be family.
>>
>>46865287
>>
>>46865287
>[x]Ask who it is. It may be family.

Heh. No Bu(t)ts but theirs
>>
>>46865287
>[x]Let Cecilia handle it. And it would be rude to interrupt.

inb4 surprise commando raid by Big Boss.
>>
>>46865287
>[]Let Cecilia handle it. And it would be rude to interrupt.

Just take it easy.
>>
>>46865287
>>
>>46865287
>>
>>46865287
>>
>>46865287
Voting closed.
>>
>>46865287
>>
How did the Polish miss with the 90mm?

How far was the target?
>>
>>46865287
Downtime and sleep.
>>
File: 1451536949873.png (113 KB, 445x256) Image search: [Google]
1451536949873.png
113 KB, 445x256

“Who is it?” you ask as you enjoy the sight of Cecilia from below.

“Oh? It is just your cousin, Jack Sears.” Cecilia answers after she turns towards you.

Jack? Wait a minute, that's my phone.

“Could you hand me the phone?” you ask, keeping the surprise in your voice to a minimum.

Cecilia hands you the phone as she crawls back into bed.

“Hey Jack.” you say over the phone.

“Hey John. Not sure how your mom's going to take it if you are already in bed with her.” Jack replies with a touch of worry in his voice.

“I'll worry about that Jack. It's not like we're alone here. But why did you call?” you quickly ask, wondering why.

“Oh that? I just wanted to make sure Cecilia didn't mind bringing my fiance with me.” Jack answers.

What? Fiance? Just what is going on? Wait, Cecilia knows about that now.

A quick sidelong glance let's you see Cecilia has amorous eyes as she gently runs her fingers along your stomach. She is smiling with a slight blush as she looks happily into your eyes.

“Does anyone else know?” you ask, a touch of worry enters your voice.

“Just you, Cecilia, Rose and me. I was hoping I could tell the rest of family that Rose and I are engaged when we're all there. Besides Dad already approves of her. So could you please keep it a secret.” Jack answers happily.

“Uh sure.” you reply as Cecilia slowly closes the distance between the two of you.

“By the way, what did you mean you aren't alone?” Jack asks you.

Oh crap.

“Well, you know when a boy and a girl and a girl and a...” you begin to say as you trip over your words.

“Wait, Rose found the chauffeur. You can tell us later when we get there.” Jack says just before he ends the call.

And that is where it dawns on you. Just how are you going to explain Cecilia, Laura, Houki and Charlotte. Hell, you don't even have a good reason why Rin came with you. There's no easy way to explain any of this.

1/2
>>
File: 1413402184988.jpg (1 MB, 2789x2000) Image search: [Google]
1413402184988.jpg
1 MB, 2789x2000
“John. Just how should we explain our relationship to your parents?” Cecilia seductively whispers in your ear.

You know what, it's too late for excuses and misunderstandings. VICTORY FAVORS THE BOLD.

With renewed vigor, you easily let your arm slip from Laura's still sleeping hold and turn to face Cecilia. With your free hands, you easily take Cecilia's hands and gently pin her hands above her head.

With Cecilia pinned underneath you, you whisper into her ear, “It's still a bit early before you can make such an announcement since that would steal Jack's thunder.”

“Then, what should you tell them?” Cecilia asks softly, the smallest bit of annoyance at the corner of words.

“I'll figure something out. And besides, why would any normal girl just invite her boyfriend's family to her house unless they were very, very close. Or even do something like this.” you answer just before you deeply kiss Cecilia.

Cecilia quickly gives in to your kiss while you let you other hand wander. After a long and uninterrupted moment, you break the kiss. Both of your breathing is ragged but Cecilia's completely drained. Looks like Cecilia is very satisfied with your answer.

But what should you do now?
[]Find something to eat so you have energy to think.
[]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.
>>
>>46867073
>[]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.
better get this over with.
>>
>>46867073
>[]Find something to eat so you have energy to think.
>>
>>46867073
>[]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.
>>
>>46867073
>>
>>46867073
>[]Find something to eat so you have energy to think.
>>
Quest is probably going to be slow for a while. Shoggy's posting the next segment of the AGP isn't he?
>>
>>46867073
>[x]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.
>[x] talk it over breakfast
>>
>>46867073

>>46867018
>“Well, you know when a boy and a girl and a girl and a...”

huh that good!
>>
>>46867073
>>
>>46867161
I don't think ISQ's affected by that.
>>
>>46867161
True, but I'm multi tasking.
>>
>>46867073
>[x]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.

FUN times ahead.
>>
>>46867073
Voting closed.
>>
i for one im ready for Rin to go "what does this have to do with me" an every one giving her a really bitch look
>>
>>46868195
Indeed she is a tsundere.
>>
got to be a big post or Con got distracted
>>
>>46869329
>Con got distracted
Idolmaster?
>>
>>46869373
ya most likely
>>
File: Anastasia - Swimsuit.jpg (247 KB, 577x754) Image search: [Google]
Anastasia - Swimsuit.jpg
247 KB, 577x754
>>46869373
Probably got distracted by best idol.
>>
>>46869373
could be lurking AGP?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 703x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 703x1000
>>46869424
Wouldn't anyone?
>>
File: 026_100132.png (86 KB, 640x1220) Image search: [Google]
026_100132.png
86 KB, 640x1220
[]Find Rin, Houki and Charlotte to figure out just how you are going to explain things.

Since it involves the 6 of you, getting input from everyone is best. You slowly get up from the drained Cecilia. But the look in her eyes draws you back for another kiss.

“I'm going to get everyone else, so could breakfast be served in here?” you ask her sweetly after the second kiss.

Cecilia is only able to nod. You smile in return as you find some pajamas to wear. Right now, it would be too embarrassing to walk around in just your boxers. Especially when they are really too tight. After procuring some pajamas from your luggage, you take a look at your phone's clock to see it's just past 11am. Perfect time for brunch.

Since everyone has rooms next to each other, this shouldn't take long. The first door you knock on is Houki's.

“Good morning John.” Houki replies as she opens the door.

Houki is just wearing her simple sleeping kimono with her hair down. You can't help but smile at this simple look.

“Is something the matter? You're smiling.” Houki asks with some bashfulness in her voice.

“Oh, I was just thinking that you look cute like this.” you answer.

Houki's face turns a bright red as she begins to play with her hair. But remember, you have to get to the point.

“Houki, we're going to have brunch in my room so head on over. You don't have to worry about what you're wearing since we're all in our pajamas.” you tell her.

“Are you sure? It won't be improper doing so?” Houki asks.

“I wouldn't think so. Besides, I like how cute you look right now.” you answer smiling.

Houki does a small, embarrassed nod as she closes the door behind her. Before she passes you, you pull her hand towards you to kiss her on the cheek. Your sudden kiss ends up causing Houki to lose balance. You take your other hand to help steady her.

“Sorry, I ended up letting your cuteness get the better of me.” you say truthfully.

1/3
>>
File: 1391502961318.jpg (104 KB, 811x660) Image search: [Google]
1391502961318.jpg
104 KB, 811x660
“Y-You are my boyfriend.” Houki replies with a completely flustered tone, “So s-something like this is normal.”

You let go of her hand once she regains her balance. She awkwardly walks to your room door as you watch her. Once inside your room, you head to Charlotte's room. You knock a couple of times with no response. You knock a bit harder the second time before the door opens.

“I'm sorry John. I didn't sleep that well last night.” Charlotte tells you.

“Why?” you ask, wondering why.

“I heard Laura wandering around last night so I was worried about her.” Charlotte answers.

“You know there's only one place she would go.” you reply.

“I knew I should have followed her.” Charlotte says dejectedly.

“So you could return my hooded sweater you're wearing?” you ask with a tease.

“This sweater? I'm sure you would like that.” Charlotte replies with a knowing, teasing tone.

“I am curious as to what is underneath. But it's probably one of my shirts you took. At the rate you are taking my clothes, you might as well move in and use my closet.” you reply, still teasing her.

“That certainly would be convenient but that isn't the reason you're here. You're up to something. It's all over your face.” Charlotte playfully accuses you.

“I'm not up to anything. I'm just letting you know that we're having brunch in my room.” you tell her.

“Sure you are.” Charlotte replies, not buying your answer at all.

“Fine, I want to eat brunch with everyone in their pajamas so I can stare.” you say as you get a nice look at Charlotte's lovely bare legs.

“I'll buy that.” Charlotte replies with a smile.

Charlotte closes the door behind her as the two of you walk down the hallway.

Charlotte stops in front of your door before asking, “Are you sure you're not up to something?”

“If I was, would you stop me?” you ask in return.

“No. Because I trust you.” Charlotte answers honestly with an almost serious tone.

2/3
>>
File: Anya Krone3.jpg (46 KB, 520x746) Image search: [Google]
Anya Krone3.jpg
46 KB, 520x746
>>46869677
We still need to meet her in person. That's when the typical writing style changes dramatically to a detective noir style.
>>
File: 1461394849288.jpg (2 MB, 4083x5918) Image search: [Google]
1461394849288.jpg
2 MB, 4083x5918
“Then you have nothing to worry about.” you reply with a reassuring tone.

Charlotte accepts your answer before heading into your room. Now onto Rin's room. A couple of knocks later, Rin opens her door with a yawn.

“Lunch already?” Rin asks before yawning again.

“Not yet but I'm pretty sure brunch serves lunch items.” you answer as you look at what Rin's wearing.

An overly large t-shirt with some short shorts.

“What are you looking at?” Rin asks, annoyed.

“Oh, I was just thinking that is fine if you're wearing that.” you reply.

“What!” Rin yells out in surprise as she wraps her arms around herself.

“I don't see the problem.” you reply, “I've seen you in a swimsuit and the IS uniform. And you know how those get when you sweat.”

“That isn't related at all, you idiot!” Rin yells at you in embarrassment.

“Come on, everyone's waiting for us.” you reply.

“Fine. I'll have them hold you down so I can hit you.” Rin says as she slams the door behind her.

After walking a little bit down the hallway to your room, Rin asks you something.

“So you looked?” Rin asks, as her voice slightly falters.

“Hard not to. With all the IS practicing we do together, it's hard not to get an eyeful.” you answer.

Rin quickly hits you in arm with no power behind her fist.

“I am a man after all. How could I not look?” you ask.

Rin's answer is hitting your arm again with no power. You shake your head as you smile. With the two of you back at your room, you see Chelsea has already brought breakfast with some brunch items.

3/4(formatting)
>>
>>46864270
Heh, strangely enough i just started watching this show.
>>
File: 7a811e6cdcdcc14ae5449a0bcd1dfd17.jpg (518 KB, 1040x1500) Image search: [Google]
7a811e6cdcdcc14ae5449a0bcd1dfd17.jpg
518 KB, 1040x1500
“That was a lot quicker than I thought.” you say.

“We have a full catering staff prepared. So if anything is missing, please feel free to ask.” Chelsea tells you.

Rin and you quickly find a seat as everyone starts to eat. Just how will you bring up the topic of explaining everything to your parents?

[]Ease everyone into the topic.
[]Get straight to the topic. Waste no time by getting to the heart of the problem.
>>
>>46869838
>[]Ease everyone into the topic.
let them come to the conclusion
>>
>>46869838
>[x]Ease everyone into the topic.

enjoy the sights/etc as you ease things.
>>
>>46869838
>Ease everyone into the topic.
>>
>>46869838
>>
>>46869838
>>
>>46869826
first time here
>>
>>46869838
>>
>>46869838
>[]Get straight to the topic. Waste no time by getting to the heart of the problem.

Who Dares Wins.
>>
>>46869838
>[x]Ease everyone into the topic.
How many of us are lurking Shoggy's thread?
>>
>>46869892
yep, just finished episode 6 this morning and happened to find this a few minutes ago
Also Cecilia is waifu tier but i must admit Charlotte/charles is pretty bro, hope she stays that way
>>
>>46869986
Welcome and all of the girls are best girl!
>>
>>46869986
id recommend Subtg achive

since we pretty AU
>>
>>46869838
Voting closed.
>>
File: Completely Normal.jpg (67 KB, 900x1036) Image search: [Google]
Completely Normal.jpg
67 KB, 900x1036
[]Ease everyone into the topic.

Since it is quite the touchy subject, bringing it up natural would be best. Ease them into the idea before anything else. You quickly grab some pancakes and bacon to start. Man, this bacon is really good.

“Your cousin Jack will be here shortly. Is there anything I should know?” Cecilia ask.

“Hmm, I don't know. Jack is well, Jack. I'm sure he'll get along great with everyone.” you answer.

“Cecilia, where did you get this strawberry jam? This is so good.” Charlotte asks.

“Really? Let me try some.” Houki says as she reaches over for another piece of toast.

From where you are, you get a nice look down Houki's robe becoming slightly disheveled as she reaches for it.

“Do you have any other cousins coming?” Charlotte asks since she noticed your stare.

“While Sunny isn't blood related to me, we consider her family.” you answer as you notice Charlotte changes the way she crosses her legs.

“Just how many people are coming?” Rin asks.

“Mr Jack Sears plus 1. Mr, Mrs, and Sunny Emmerich. David Smith. Eli Smith. Your Grandfather, John Smith. And finally your mother and father.” Chelsea answers as she reads from a planner.

“So 10 people.” Rin replies.

“Yes, unfortunately Senator Sears is unable to join us due to being on the campaign trail to become President of the United States.” Chelsea adds.

“John.” Laura tells you.

You turn your head only to have Laura put some waffles into your mouth.

“The waffles are good.” you tell her after you swallow.

Laura smiles and continues to eat her waffles.

“Do you know when they'll all be here?” you ask.

“Based on the itinerary I was given, the Emmerichs along with your Uncle David will arrive later today. Your parents with your Uncle Eli will arrive around 7pm local time. Shortly after that, your grandfather will arrive. Sadly, he did not mention how.” Chelsea answers.

1/3
>>
File: 1318808425694.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1351) Image search: [Google]
1318808425694.jpg
243 KB, 1000x1351
“Grandpa is like that.” you reply, just accepting he comes and goes as he pleases.

Not like anyone on this planet could stop him.

“Laura.” you tell her while holding up a piece of your pancakes.

She turns to face you and quickly takes a bite of your pancake.

“This is also good.” Laura says with a content smile.

You notice after feeding Laura, Cecilia and Houki are staring at you. You take your toast and spread some blueberry jam on it.

“Here you go Cecilia.” you say as you stand up to hold out your toast.

Cecilia takes a small bite before taking a bigger one.

“We should do this more often.” Cecilia says happily.

“I doubt Ms Orimura and Ms Yamada would let us. Nor would the rest of the school.” you reply as you eat some potato hash.

“That's right.” Cecilia says completely dejected.

“Not again. I don't want to deal with the school exploding.” Rin adds sarcastically.

“It wasn't that bad.” you tell her as you reach over some potato hash for Houki.

“Did you know that almost every girl on our level was willing to leave class and search for you?” Rin asks, unamused at your reply.

Charlotte and Cecilia let out a nervous laugh.

“Don't act like you were adding fuel to the fire.” Rin accuses the two of them.

Houki shyly reaches over to eat from your spoon.

“This hash is very good.” Houki says after she covers her mouth bashfully.

“Try this too.” you tell her as you cut some of your pancake for her.

Houki once again reaches over for a bite.

“This is nice too.” Houki replies after a bite of your pancake.

“Wait.” you tell her as you wipe some syrup from the corner of her mouth with your finger.

2/3
>>
>>46871502
para-drop probably.
>>
File: But that's wrong.jpg (45 KB, 409x228) Image search: [Google]
But that's wrong.jpg
45 KB, 409x228
You quickly eat the syrup. Houki begins to blush even more at your action while everyone else just stares at you. Wait, crap. You were suppose to be brainstorm how to explain everything to your parents.

“Oh right, I forgot. We were suppose to talk about how to explain all this to my parents.” you say out loud.

“You're just thinking of this now?” Rin asks incredulously.

“Well, I figure it would be easiest to tell the truth. That the 5 of you are my girlfriends. And that things are very serious and intimate. So intimate in fact, that it may end in marriage.” you answer.

And that is where everyone stop eating and takes in what you just said. The silence is thick and palpable. Running far thicker than the syrup on your pancakes. Maybe you should have started off with the topic.

“If I may interrupt but your cousin Jack and his guest are here in the main foyer.” Chelsea announces.

[]Go greet Jack and his fiance.
[]Try and continue to explain things.
>>
>>46871547
>[]Go greet Jack and his fiance.
tactical retreat.
>>
>>46871547
>>46871529
good old HALO insertion
>>
>>46871547

RUN
>>
>>46871547
>[]Try and continue to explain things.

Forward Defense!
>>
>>46871547
>[x]Go greet Jack and his fiance.

Best take control of the situlation before they find their way into the room during the discussion. Boy we took it too easy.
>>
>>46871547
What could go wrong.
>>
>>46871547
Don't try to run from this, man. Keep on being a man and tell 'em what's on your mind and in your heart.
>>
>>46871547
>>
>>46871547
>>
>>46871547
>>
>>46871547
Voting closed.
>>
Good old fashioned ISQ so fast!
Intermediate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4Fv6hxwmM
>>
File: Rosemary.jpg (122 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
Rosemary.jpg
122 KB, 899x1599
[]Go greet Jack and his fiance.

You clear your throat before you say, “I'm glad everyone is on the same page. And we all feel the same about this. I should go say hi to Jack since he just arrived.”

You grab your toast and get up from your seat. And quickly leave for the main foyer. You finish what is left of your toast along the way. Upon reaching the main foyer, you see Jack and his fiance along with their luggage.

“Jack, it's been a while.” you greet them.

“John. It's been too long. Even before Dad had you sent to Japan.” Jack replies as he hugs you.

“Yeah, it has been but things have been going great for me.” you reply smiling.

“No kidding.” Jack replies as he looks around the foyer. “This Rosemary.” Jack tells you as he motions towards his fiance.

“Congratulations, Rosemary. I hope you make sure to childproof Jack's knife collection.” you tell her as you shake her hand.

“Ha ha very funny.” Jack replies flatly.

“Thank you. It's fine if you call me Rose, everyone does. And I'm sure we can find a safe place for his knife collection.” Rose tells you with a smile.

“I'm surprised it's just you since Cecilia answered your phone.” Jack points out.

“They're all probably changing right now. We were eating brunch just now.” you answer.

“That explains the pajamas but that doesn't explain one thing.” Jack replies as he puts is arm around your neck to speak you to in a low voice. “How many?” Jack asks in a very low voice after he turns you both away from Rose.

“What do you mean how many?” you retort.

“From the call, it sounded like there was someone else in bed with you besides Cecilia. Just how many girls are you getting it on with?” Jack asks with an even lower voice.

“Well, it was just Laura and Cecilia that sneaked into my bed last night. And I was just having brunch with Cecilia, Laura, Charlotte, Houki and Rin.” you answer matter of factly.

1/3
>>
File: 056_200042.png (110 KB, 640x1220) Image search: [Google]
056_200042.png
110 KB, 640x1220
Jack just levels his eyes at you, before flatly asking you, “Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously.” you answer truthfully.

“It's going to be your funeral when you explain that to your mom.” Jack replies as he shakes his head.

“Anyway, did you notice that the security PMC here is Diamond Dogs?” Jack asks, wondering if you know about.

“Yeah, pure coincidence. They were hired before while Cecilia's parents were still alive.” you answer.

“I see.” Jack replies, with some thought.

“Now don't leave me out on all that boy talk.” Rose says playfully.

“Don't worry, it wasn't anything. Just some dumb bet we had.” Jack quickly replies.

“Sorry, I am late.” Cecilia says as she enters the main foyer.

Cecilia enters the main foyer wearing a nice white summer dress while Chelsea is just behind her.

“It is nice to finally meet both of you in person.” Cecilia says as she curtseys.

“Nice to meet you Cecilia. I'm Jack Sears and this is Rosemary.” Jack says to introduce themselves.

“It's fine if you just call me Rose.” Rose says as Cecilia and her shake hands.

“You're too fast. I didn't finish combing your hair.” Charlotte tells Laura as she chases her here.

Cecilia takes your arm and holds your in between her bosom before saying, “The two of you must be hungry. I'll have Chelsea prepare some lunch of the two of you.”

Before either of them can answer, Laura takes your other arm and mirrors Cecilia's position. Since Laura is just wearing a simple sun dress, you can feel everything. You mentally push that aside just too see Jack and Rose look at the three of you. Jack isn't surprised per se, but is unamused by the situation. Rose is completely stunned on the other hand.

Charlotte quickly joins you while holding a hair brush. She herself is wearing a a nice dress with a small jacket over it.

2/3
>>
File: 1352885797032.jpg (811 KB, 813x1801) Image search: [Google]
1352885797032.jpg
811 KB, 813x1801
“Laura you have to make sure you are presentable to meet John's family.” Charlotte says as she finishes combing Laura's hair.

“I can't let thieving cats get to John before me.” Laura says, slightly annoyed.

Cecilia ignore that comment and tries to pull you towards a dining room.

“We'll wait for Houki and Rin.” you tell her.

“If you say so dear.” Cecilia replies with a smile.

“It would not be right if one of us got ahead of the other.” Charlotte adds with a smile that is almost empty.

“That is right.” Cecilia says before a small laugh.

After introductions and a couple of minutes, Houki and Rin appear. Houki shyly appears wearing a simple skirt and a blouse that easily shows off her ample assets. Rin meanwhile is wearing jean skirt and a nice polo shirt.

“What am I even doing?” Rin mumbles to herself.

After you introduce the two of them, you all head towards a dining room so that Jack and Rose can have lunch.

[]Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.
[]Ask any specific questions about what is going on with Jack. (Write in question options)
>>
>>46873461
>[]Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.
>>
>>46873461
>[]Ask any specific questions about what is going on with Jack. (Write in question options)

I want to ask Jack if he's met good ol' Armstrong and his gang.
>>
>>46873461
>Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.
>>
>>46873461
>[]Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.
>>
>>46873461
>What am I even doing.
Trying to win the John bowl.
>>
>>46873461
>[]Ask any specific questions about what is going on with Jack. (Write in question options)
When an where did he meet Rose?
>>
So why will our mother kill us for having more than one girl?
>>
>>46873461
>[x]Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.

Can't think of anything that'd reek of being meta
>>
>>46873461
we're screwed. We should probably explain the situation fully before the other arrive.
>>
>>46873560
She's a monogomy girl.
>>
>>46873715
Her and every other women in the world besides the ones who want us right? Figures.
>>
>>46873461
Voting closed.
>>
>>46873749
Depending on the government, they may want John to go polygamous just so they can try and set him up with their IS pilot in an attempt to keep him from being used against them in some way.
>>
>>46873799
yeah. We should talk to the girls about that. Make sure they realize the full consequences of having kids.
>>
>>46873876
Most certainly.
Getting married to John is going to bring in so many political situations that it'll make their heads spin.
>>
>>46874001
Yet we do have our family to back us up. Still we will have to watch our backs and tell the girls the family business. Lord knows how the kids will turn out growing up in that environment. Especially the boys.
>>
>>46874096
Oh man.
Governments would be scrambling for any boys born from this.
They'd want to see if the IS Pilot trait could transfer from a male IS pilot.
>>
>>46874130
we should make sure that we give no semen samples to the academy so the Japanese don't impregnate some radome women with our bastard children and try to bring back the empire.
>>
>>46874178
At that point I think we just get Houki to ask her sister to drop shit on the med facility from orbit.
>>
>>46874256
Yeah I'd rather not. a simple snatch and grab will work just as well.
>>
>>46874256
>Trusting rabbit.

Nope.
Nope.
NOOOOOOPE.
Nope.
>>
>>46874178
>>46874256
It wouldn't be so much the japanese government doing it but Tanabe trying her hand at an Anti-John weapon.
>>
>>46874339
I'm sure our family is on the case and the girls will go apeshit if the fucking bunny tries anything.
>>
>>46874395
Yeah.
Rabbit is screwed if she ever gets caught messing with John.
>>
File: SWORDSMEN.jpg (445 KB, 864x800) Image search: [Google]
SWORDSMEN.jpg
445 KB, 864x800
[]Just enjoy the small talk with everyone over lunch.

“Right. Before you eat, I have a souvenir for you Jack.” you say as you take out the sword you bought for Jack from your inventory.

“Where were you keeping that?” Rin asks with a doubtful look.

“From my inventory.” you answer as Laura, Jack and Rose nod in agreement.

Rin just shakes her head at how ridiculous your reactions are.

Jack quickly takes the sword and unsheathes it. He can't but admire the blade and workmanship.

“This is perfect John. This is better than I could have imagined.” Jack says, content at just staring at the katana.

“Don't just thank me, Houki was the one who really made it possible. She was the one that knew the swordsmith and helped me order it.”

“It was nothing. I just helped John order at the same place I had my katana I use for Iaido made.” Houki replies bashfully.

“Thank you Houki. This is a wonderful blade.” Jack says grateful.

“Looks like the two of you will get along. Why don't we finish talking over lunch.” Rose suggests as she nudges Jack.

“That sounds wonderful.” Cecilia says in agreement.

Cecilia leads the group to a dining hall prepared for lunch. Rose and Jack quickly order lunch from the catering staff. All of you get along great over lunch. You find out that Rose and Jack first met by arguing which building in New York was climbed on by King Kong. You respond by teasing Cecilia over her challenged you to a duel the second day you first arrived. Or how confrontational Rin was when she first transferred. And her words where “I wasn't being mean or anything, I was just curious about you. That's all, so don't read deeper into it.” You politely leave out Laura's slap as she had a different set of issues to worry about at the time. Rose was right about Houki and Jack. They really got along about the ways of the sword of being or how to be a righteous swordsman.

1/2
>>
File: 1417647658125.jpg (16 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1417647658125.jpg
16 KB, 300x171
“John!” Sunny yells out as she tackles you into a hug.

You hug her back before saying, “Sunny, I'm glad to see you.”

“Me too.” Sunny happily replies.

“It is good to see you are well.” Aunt Olga says with a smile.

“I hope Uncle Ota hasn't been giving you too many problems.” you reply.

“Hal may be a handful but he is a good husband.” Aunt Olga replies with a content smile.

“Told you David, JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES.” Uncle Ota says as he points out your position in the middle of Cecilia, Houki, Charlotte, Rin and Laura.

“Not now Hal.” Uncle David responds to change the subject.

Aunt Olga just shakes her head at her husband's words.

“It's good to see you're doing well after your time with Ocelot.” you say to Uncle David.

“I'm getting use to it by now.” Uncle David replies, “Doesn't make it any less of a drag.”

“I see things are going very well for you John.” Uncle Ota tells you with a grin.

“Yeah, after everything moving to Japan was the right move.” you reply.

“Just don't tell George that. We'll never hear the end of it.” Uncle David comments.

“That may be a bit too late.” you say as you look at Charlotte, who just lets off a nervous laugh.

“Don't forget about me, NEPHEW!” Uncle Eli yells out as he stands on the railing of the second floor of the main foyer.
>>
File: 1426220049698.png (90 KB, 570x225) Image search: [Google]
1426220049698.png
90 KB, 570x225
And that's it for this thread. Next time you'll have to deal with Uncle Eli and meet you parents after a year in Japan.
>>
>>46874690
god damn it Otacon.
>>
>>46874707
Thanks for the run, Coe!
>>
>>46874707
Good run Con. Glad to see this still lives.
>>
>>46874707
thanks for running

fucking Eli get down from there
>>
Thanks for the run!

Now we have to have a talk with Uncle Ota about anime tropes, I'm sure he can help us somehow
>>
>>46874707
Goddamn do I love this quest. Thanks for the run conflict.

Until next time everyone, take care.
>>
And archived.
>>
>>46874707
Thank you.

Also, I can't ever stop hearing Liquid's voice and it's awesome.
>>
Can't wait till we meet the idols Paz and Anya in the future.
>>
File: Admiral Thomas Washington.jpg (122 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Thomas Washington.jpg
122 KB, 700x650
>>46874707
I miss the last two post had to do something, it's god to see you back Conflict.
Thanks for running again, Conflict see you later.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.