[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any good scifi/cyberpunk game that doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Is there any good scifi/cyberpunk game that doesn't have magical shit stuck in or take place in space?

The key word here is "good."
>>
>The key word here is "good."

No.
>>
Interface Zero for Savage Worlds is good. Realy fun mechanics and high production values.
>>
File: Digital Shades.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Digital Shades.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46861468
Digital Shades, Corporation.
>>46861512
Relax, mate, it's obvious he wants to be spoonfed.
I like indulging faggots with so much information so that they still have to dig through all of it to find relevant things, which is harder than if they just googled for stuff themselves.
If anything, it creates point for discussion by others.
>>
>>46861468
need to get me one of them sweet chin cameras
>>
>>46862020
Nothing pisses me off more in scifi art than pointless gadgets and mechanics. It's like steampunk art sticking gears on everything that doesn't need gears.
>>
>>46861563
>Corporation
>Savage Worlds

The man said good.
>>
>>46862161
Strapping cameras to people is so nonpointless that we do it for real though.
>>
Stars Without Number is entirely playable with out using the Psychic class and space travel. Other Dust, maybe. It's a spin off of Stars Without Number in the same setting with less space and more post apocalypse junk.
>>
>>46862314
>Stars Without Number
Again, he said good.
>>
>>46862192
What's wrong with Savage Worlds?
>>
>>46862630
He's just shitposting. Remember to report and hide all of his posts. He clearly has no intention to actuall argue a point a contribute to discussion.
>>
>>46862630
Probably some autist butthurt about exploding dice and too simple mechanics.
>>
>>46862737
>caring about good mechanics for a game you're playing for fun
>autist
>>
>>46863082
Those are good mechanics :^)
>>
Shadowrun is the only good cyperpunk game out there. You're shit out of luck.
>>
>>46862192
And Digital Shades isn't good?
>>
File: Shadow Hack.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Hack.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46861468
>>46861563
Also, Shadow Hack.
Just remove the Mage class from available class choices.
>>
>>46863243
Doesn't even need to be said.
>>
>>46863536
Express 'good' in numbers. If you can't, you don't know what good is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.