[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
107 facts about 40k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Okay, are you ready to hear a normie explain 40k to all of YouTube? One of those listicle channels your mother subscribes to on Youtube just posted 107 facts about 40k. I await your thoughts.
https://youtu.be/fI-fkPPUQOo
Let the hate flow.
>>
>>46860258
Why is a woman talking about Wh40k?

Wh40k isn't a woman's hobby or a setting for women, get her the fuck out of there.
>>
>>46861156
She's obviously a fake gamer geek. Hopefully she'll gtfo when her boyfriend hears her talking shit. I'd bang her until the end of days though.
>>
>>46860258
>Giving views to "TOP 10 AMAZING THINGS YOU WERE TO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT!"

Just tell us what stupid things they said so we can get the satisfaction of feeling upset over their ineptitude and move on.
>>
>>46863725
Er, it's like 107 things. They actually are some good lore shit too, like, they explain The Old Ones and their war in the heavens with the C'tan. But it's about a half hour long, so I won't gonna watch that shit again.
>>
>>46863998
They did leave out the fact that the Old Ones made Eldar and Orks.

Also got the price of a Start Collecting box wrong.
>>
>>46864044
They said that the Eldar claim having been created by the old ones, and did mention the Ork's creation by the Old Ones during their section.
>>
>>46864097
Yeah, I just got to that part. Surprised they didn't mention it earlier when they were actually talking about the War in Heaven though.
>>
>>46863998
>like, they explain The Old Ones and their war in the heavens with the C'tan

How the fuck do you not know this. It's the entire basis of Eldar and Necron lore. I think even Orks.

It's like not knowing ancient Terra was fucking Earth. Literally 50% of the factions are based on the War in Heaven. The only ones not covered are Imperials and Tau.
>>
>>46864171
It is supposed to be an introduction to the series. Most of this is pretty basic information.
>>
>>46864171
Like OP said: explained by a normie. For everyone on YouTube. Normies don't know the lore.
>>
File: 20,000_keks.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
20,000_keks.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>46860258
> Orks are like Stormtroopers, only with better aim

My fucking sides
>>
>no mention of Horus

I'm a 40kasusl and I already knew 90% of this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.