[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dg_logo.gif (7 KB, 200x238) Image search: [Google]
dg_logo.gif
7 KB, 200x238
So are cells done and over with in this new era of delta green?

Also,

How the hell do you guys provide the evidence for a joint task force for your cover stories?
>>
>>46860231
I don't know

and

What?
>>
No, some cells are still around. Part of Delta Green went back to the feds, part kept up the cowboy tradition.

And what >>46861182 said
>>
>>46843159
How are MAJESTIC the real heroes? Aren't they the ones that're selling out the planet for their own gain?
>>
>>46863434
>>46861182

In new DG you have to ( most times), use beauracracy or him fist a fake reason to get your agents from various agencies onto task forces or close to the mission at hand.
>>
>>46860231
Nobody cares, go shill for your game somewhere else.
>>
>>46864928
Cannot be bought atm
>>
>>46866836
Just ignore him, dude shows up in basically every Delta Green thread and accuses everybody else in the thread of being a shill.
>>
>>46866880
I know. I was just bumping.
>>
>>46866946
Eh, still probably better to not even give him a reply.

Don't feed the trolls and all that.
>>
>>46860231

There are two Delta Greens now; the classic cell-based conspiracy is The Group, while the sanctioned operation with some MAJESTIC veterans is The Program.

A really good campaign doesn't let you knoe ehich one you're in.
>>
File: THE-EYE-INSIDE.png (2 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
THE-EYE-INSIDE.png
2 MB, 1500x1125
>>
>>46860231

a) There are cells still. Not everyone rusts the main group.

b) You don't. Your superiors in the conspiracy do. Unless you do, in which case they tell you what they need and you do it.

Not much clearly is known, because most of the information has come from the Kickstarter and incidental statements. Because the Agent's Handbook is calculatedly devoid of detail, to the point that it doesn't even tell you about the Group and the Program, just that Delta green exists, we are waiting for the Case Officer's book to give us the major info dump.

Most of the game is currently waiting on the Case Officer's handbook, because it is the absolute baseline from which this generation of lore must build.
>>
File: 1451372648781.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451372648781.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
I'm doing a one-shot with a new player to get him up to speed for our campaign, he's gonna be a federal incident report record-keeper promoted to a high-security position, where he has to sort and reframe various incidents to be presented to executive offices when requested. He's fed some percentage of fake stories, some obvious and some not, to maintain plausible deniability.

When he discovers the polaroids circulated by one of the players before his officialization he'll suddenly realize which stories have been true the whole time. At some point he's going to be hit with all of the paperwork filed for the post-Cambodia disbanding, when everything shifted down the classified line. Either that or it'll turn out he's been working for PISCES the whole time.

Anyone want to contribute some red-herring stories or point to a good source for federal incident reports? I was thinking of touching up some ~60's urban legends or doing cliffsnotes versions of the more tame SCP files.
>>
>>46870362
On one hand, I like the new art. On the other, kinda hate the style of it, like they passed photos through a Photoshop filter.
>>
File: 64861-004-D4F1AB5B.gif (18 KB, 427x333) Image search: [Google]
64861-004-D4F1AB5B.gif
18 KB, 427x333
>>46871105
Rougarou or Wendigo sightings in the former Acadia, pic related.

As for "incident reports" you could try /x/. They've probably got all kinds 'o shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.