[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Finder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 27
File: Game Finder.jpg (62 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
Game Finder.jpg
62 KB, 500x434
>Player/GM
>System
>Timezone and Availability
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
>Contact info
>Additional information
>>
File: Dragons Song.jpg (240 KB, 700x437) Image search: [Google]
Dragons Song.jpg
240 KB, 700x437
>Player/GM
Game Master
>System
Final Fantasy RPG
8:00am PST
Text
>Contact info
dmblackhart on skype/roll20
>Additional information
Roll20 game. Link provided

https://app.roll20.net/join/1375514/MJ1nlQ
>>
>>46860097
do not join this game active dick gm
>>
>>46860199
*grabs popcorn*
>>
>>46860199
Seriously Alany. Great. Wat irked you exactly?
>>
>>46860097
Which Final Fantasy system?
What days?
5/10 ad apply yourself
>>
>>46861142
Litterally THE final fantasy RPG system. FFRPG, Returner Games. By the title itself it is just "Final Fantasy Roleplaying Game".

Saturdays, sorry I figured people would see that when they check the page, most of the important info is on there.
>>
>>46861391
Just sayin' there's a few FF systems. I ran FFd6 last year.

Also put all the information on the ad, I don't want to have to log into roll20 to get some details you could have put here.
>>
>>46861452

Ah, well there's a LOT of information. I didn't want to slap down a big'ol wall of text. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

And I wasn't aware there were other systems. Again my bad.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
World/Chronicles of Darkness (preferably Beast or Demon), Call of Cthulhu, FATE core, probably anything else that's not Fantasy.
MDT, Sundays-Mondays-Tuesdays, all day.
Preferably Voice, but I can do Text
>Contact info
My skype is vorpal.james.
>Additional information
Found a few games on here and on roll20, but they all fell through/people flaked. I'm not a shitty player, and I will rarely, if ever, not show up without warning.
>>
>>46860199
>>46860611

still waiting for the drama
>>
>>46861754
No Drama here. The player had a problem with me I suppose, or if he/she had other issues they wont voice them.

Regardless, let that influence you or don't. I am leaving my post up, I am confident I will find plenty of interest.
>>
>>46860097
Too early for me.
>>
File: EiXoDyI.gif (2 MB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
EiXoDyI.gif
2 MB, 620x349
>>46860097
12 hours to learn an obscure system and a new setting well enough to make a dood that will pass muster might be ever so slightly too little for those of us that don't suffer from horrendous amounts of free time. Plus you appear to have enough players already. Good luck.
>>
>>46862289
12 hours?

The game isn't for a week.
>>
File: jb1hLd7rt4kKWa.jpg (77 KB, 396x688) Image search: [Google]
jb1hLd7rt4kKWa.jpg
77 KB, 396x688
>>46862629
That's what it says on the roll20, urging people to submit their stuff. Multiple times, in fact.
...you really ought to clean both the game forum and the ad up a bit, senpai.
>>
>>46862834
Meh. I have a busy day ahead. But thank you for the advice, I will do so.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Any, Non-Pathfinder
After 5 PM EST Wednesday
Voice
>Contact info
[email protected]
>Additional information
>>
>>46860611
That's not Alany. Hell, that's not even me. All either of us said was "Hey, this campaign's just not working for us, so we're going to have to step out". But I'm not going to say any more, because game finder drama is retarded.
>>
File: old horned troll.jpg (190 KB, 1024x827) Image search: [Google]
old horned troll.jpg
190 KB, 1024x827
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Fearsome Gods- Homebrew. Inquire within.
Mountain Time -8
Usually off from work Sundays and Mondays, but may change week to week. Sorry I can't promise better.
Voice over Skype, rollz for rolls
>Contact info
Fearsome Noodles on Skype
>Additional information
Recruiting for a semi-old school dungeon crawling game in a homebrew game system/setting. Moderate lethality, will have to play by ear. If you're a power gamer or are care about in depth game design and/or balance, please don't apply as this game won't interest you. Looking for fun and energetic players.
>>
>Player/GM
GM or Player. Either looking to play a male character or find someone to play a party of dumb, busty adventuresses. I like cheesecake and silly ideas for games. Really just looking for one person to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Ideally something light, I have a few homebrew systems as well.
GMT+7
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime, (high school/mecha/harem/etc) with optional lewdness/emphasis on full-bodied girls. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing. I also had a more fantasy orientated for a team of ninjas infiltrating an enemy fortress I wouldn't mind discussing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
>>
>>46864104
Do I have to play someone dumb and busty?
>>
File: nice meme slide.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice meme slide.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>46864104

>I want someone else to play as a harem of waifus for my generic special snowflake animu character

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (59 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
59 KB, 500x495
>GM/Player
Both.
>I can run
Vampire: the Requiem 2e, Vampire: the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition, Savage Worlds (Setting TBD), Over the Edge, Apocalypse World and assorted hacks, 40k RPGs (DH2e, Black Crusade, Rogue Trader), Delta Green, and Numenara.
>I would like to play
Exalted (3e preferred), oWoD or nWoD, 40k RPGs, Apocalypse World, and aSoIaF. Open to most games barring D&D. Just ask!
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Any, seeing as text-based 1-on-1s don't necessitate sessions. I have very open availability.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype text via PMs or forum-based play-by-post.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I am looking for reciprocal 1x1 campaigns. I run a game for you, you run one for me. Competency with grammar/syntax/spelling is encouraged.
>>
>>46863885
mountain time is -7, chucklefuck
>>
>>46864613

I was actually right on the time zone, just wrong on the name. I meant to put pacific -8, not mountain. My mistake.
>>
File: 1458899346194.jpg (260 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
1458899346194.jpg
260 KB, 600x695
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Open to any, know DnD 5e/Pathfinder/40k rpgies
Most days and times, Aus based but used to American Times
Prefer voice, Roll20 etc
>Contact info
>Additional information
Currently GMing a few games, want to play as well on side.
>>
File: Court_of_Chancery_edited.jpg (119 KB, 841x631) Image search: [Google]
Court_of_Chancery_edited.jpg
119 KB, 841x631
>Player/GM
Game Master/Post Office
>System
Need to find, make, or mod it
Play By Post, updates from the post office ever scheduled sensibly.
Play By Post
>Contact info
discord: minty_cream#4261 best loco, skype: kinosglitschen
>Additional information
Everyone is a "king" of their own "kingdom". Everything is done via letters to and from the post office. The post office will broadcast any bulletins sent out by other players, and handle letters to and from the other kingdoms. The post office sometimes broadcasts the news as well, such as major events and emergencies.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Exalted 3e, any CofD/nWoD2e splat
>timezone
EST
>method
Skype, R20, discord, whatever
>contact info
Shada#1090 on discord
>Other Info
I'm looking for something either 1 on 1 or small (2 other players tops). Preferably more focus on emotion and personal goals, and not much is off limits for me as long as we talk about it like civil people. I feel its a little selfish to ask for a solo game like this, but fuck it, someone wants to might as well go for it. I am not at all interested in running a game.
>>
>Player/GM
GM
>System
d&d 5e
Gathering interest at this point - time tentatively scheduled for evenings Sunday EST at around 8pm.
Voice through skype, using roll20 as our tabletop
>Contact info
Just gauging interest for now.
>Additional information
Will be running Lost Mines of Phandelver. I'm an experienced DM across a lot of systems, but I've never run an adventure/module before. I don't care how experienced you are as a player, my only requirement is that you haven't played this adventure before.
>>
>>46872238
Contact me : [email protected]

I have my finals next week and then I will be as free as the wind.
>>
>>46872238
contact info? I'm interested
>>
>>46872238
Make that a third anon interested.
>>
>>46872238
[email protected]
That's my contact info.
>>
>>46872415
>>46872511
>>46872714
>>46872768
I'll hit you guys up tomorrow, I'm heading to bed for now
>>
>>46872906
[email protected] for me here >>46872714
>>
>>46864405
See, if you had said voice, I might have had a proposition for ya. Alas, not intrested in text-based games.
>>
>GM, though if anyone else wants to run I won't stop them
>Fellowship
>GMT, I'm available on Fridays and Saturdays after 4pm and Mondays and Wednesdays after 9pm - Thursdays and Sundays are impossible
>Text
>Skype is tommy.middleton8
Dropbox link to the system: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tieqpurzsq0t56v/Fellowship.zip?dl=0

Saw everyone shitposting in a couple of threads that were getting spammed about this thing yesterday, looked at it and it's actually a pretty good system. Ignore the cringey art.
>>
>>46876616
Oh hey, an actually decent fantasy AW hack. Can't join because fuck Skype, fuck text, and fuck that schedule, but do post results sometime later.
>>
>>46872238
I'm interested, if there's room for one more.
theindividualperson on Skype.
>>
>>46860017
Player
Prefer 4e but willing to learn
Sydney
First let's see if there are any games actually available, whether in person or over internet, before sharing contact info

I prefer games with as little roleplaying, story, fluff, narrative, dm fiat, rule of cool, making rules up "on the fly", or "unwritten rules" as possible.
I just wanna roll some dice and win some encounters.
>>
>>46860097
>>46860199
?
Dick gm how?
As in allows things that you don't like
or bans things that you like
or makes sudden changes you don't like
or refuses to make sudden changes you like?
>>
>>46877231
That's called a video game, anon.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Any FFG 40k, 5e, anything really
GMT+13
Whatever is needed
>Contact info
Skype uncle.hunter1
>Additional information

Quite a lot of experience with 40k FFG systems.

Would destroy worlds to play a rogue trader campaign again.

I'm chill.
>>
>>46877231
>Australians

Always the worst GMs / players.
>>
>>46880236
>Strayancucks
Always the worst human beings.
>>
File: nyotengu2.jpg (301 KB, 850x879) Image search: [Google]
nyotengu2.jpg
301 KB, 850x879
>>46864354

Posssibly? What did you have in mind?
>>
>>46862289
Use your commas, dear.
>>
>>46875765
>Alas, not intrested in text-based games.
Why not?
>>
>>46880335
I grow completely uninterested when I have to look at walls of text and can't hear another person.
>>
>>46876616
UPDATE: Game is now confirmed for Friday. Got two players, looking for up to three more.
>>
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Only War with some light house rules
EST. Everyday after like 4 PM.
Text.
>Contact info
leonard_the_tzer on Skype.
>Additional information
This is not going to be a game where I grab the first four people that respond, stuff us all in a group chat, and then do nothing but watch the game die. I think one of the main problems with Game Finder games is personality conflict and lack of familiarity. So I'll be talking to you first. Basically vetting to see if we can be friends. I might even play vidya with you. If we're friends, we're less likely to flake, more eager to play the game.

Good grammar, spelling, and syntax required. My English is decent- if you can match how I'm typing in this ad, you should be fine.

I will be making the regiment as I have a very particular theme in mind for the game. Sorry if that's a deal-breaker for you. I'm not sure exactly what it's going to be yet, except that it will -not- include ground vehicles, at least in a combat capacity.
>>
>>46880597
It would help if you explained what that particular theme is, fampai. Less people would join, ask that question, then leave.
>>
>>46880287
I didn't have anything in mind, I just generally like to mix up my characters and not just play dumb//busty over and over.

I'm already playing dumb and busty in two games
>>
>>46880961

I feel you. Get in touch if you'd like to talk it out, maybe we can find a compromise.
>>
I'm confused, are you two gonna Skype bone?

>>46880982
>>46880961
>>
>>46880597
>>46880694
This
>>
>>46880597
>Basically vetting to see if we can be friends
Lonely GM wants to find friends, that's cute.
>>
Lonely bump
>>
>>46881417
Very likely. Get the bleach ready?
>>
>>46881417
no
>>
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Only War
Sundays, 7:00 AM GMT+8
Roll20 with text and optional voice
>Contact info
WheatSnake on roll20
>Additional information
The juvenile and infirm, of Goscadia's 113th, limp and timidly waddle into battle against the enemies of the Imperium once more! | Due to a clerical error over 200 years ago, a regiment of the planet's orphans, elderly and infirm was created and found to have the same survival rate as one comprised of able-bodied, working age men. With some careful cooking of the books, the 113th was formed, resulting in a global productivity increase of 0.16% You play as one of the unfortunate sods, plucked from orphanages, the streets, hospitals and homes, to overcome your natural detriments and serve the Emperor in the name of increased efficiency.
>>
>>46884591
That is a... Strangely hilarious idea. Are you going to run it seriously, going for the katawa shoujo-esque "cripple hentai" vibe or do you just want a series of missadventures of the elderly, retarded and spergs?
>>
>>46884677
Kid of an inappropriate European sitcom about the disabled in a bus crash with a really bad day on the Eastern Front, presented in the zero to hero style.
>>
>>46884591
This made me laugh far too hard
>>
>>46884591
Oh my god this is the most fucking amazing premise ever
>>
File: 1455039258760.jpg (469 KB, 637x800) Image search: [Google]
1455039258760.jpg
469 KB, 637x800
>>46864104
>Busty milf adventure game
>That timezone while I'm EST
Dammit. It sounds so fun and interesting.

Do you have any people already friend?
>>
>>46890487

Like I wrote, my hours are irregular and I only want one player/GM. So that should solve both your problems.
>>
Anyone wanna play 4e?
>>
>>46890519
That's a big plus indeed. I'm pretty inexperienced with tabletops in general, I only played a campaign on Magical Burst years ago. And as that post quoted, I'm interested only if we go full milf big titties adventure. Is that good with you?
>>
>>46890692

I didn't really mention anything about milfs! But you can contact me on Skype if you want, I'd rather not fill up the thread talking about it.
>>
File: 1420871505032.jpg (89 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1420871505032.jpg
89 KB, 720x720
>>46864104
>concepts from anime
oh, well this sounds-
>optional lewdness
huh, didn't see that coming but i'm definitely on b-
>team of ninjas
wait a second, i recognize that campaign pitch-
>mfw i know that skype name
aaayyy
seriously though /tg/, i've been in this guy's games before, he is a cool guy
>>
So I'm literally bad at Discord, does anyone know how I can share my name on there so people can message me?
>>
>>46892543
You have a number under your name. They can find you with that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12 KB, 264x81) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12 KB, 264x81
>>46892592
Cheers. Once I get not-bad at Discord I'll start advertising for my Exalted 3e game. It'll be Mortals at the start, so I imagine I'll get a lower turnout of people though.
>>
>>46892668
I fucking love mortals at start
>>
>>46892668
I hope you have fun.
To bad i don't know a thing about exalted.
>>
>>46892668
I'm sold
>>
>>46892668
I hope you plan to run it on mondays.
>>
File: SoDefinitelyCropped.png (465 KB, 599x556) Image search: [Google]
SoDefinitelyCropped.png
465 KB, 599x556
>Player/GM
Player
>System
D&D 5E (Still kind of a beginner)
Eastern Standard Time
About every day except Tuesday on evenings.
Either
>Contact info
[email protected]
Skype has "tylermckitt" as user.
>>
>>46892989
I have a pretty standard weekday, 9-5 type job so while I can do Mondays (or other weekdays) it'd have to be between pretty specific hours. The weekends could be more flexibly on hours, but at the same time I'd love to keep them open for karaoke, pub, date night, whatever. I don't think I can have my cake and eat it too.
>>
>>46894194
How do you plan to run a game with such limited hours, fampai?
>>
>>46894365
I generally find time to do things on weekdays by being very disciplined with my time and expecting the same from my players. So a 6 pm start means we're off the ground by 6.
>>
>>46892668
I'm definitely in.
I like Exalted with Mortals at the beginning.
>>
>>46892668
>people
Dependning on time and method of play I would definitely be interested.
>>
I'm looking for someone to join my game, play normally for a session or two, only to suddenly start raping all the female PCs one by one (there are three in total).
Don't ask why. Game has been going for a couple of months now, Shadowrun, text only, done on Skype.
>>
>>46897776
Why the fuck not. I'll ruin your game for you.
>>
>>46897804
What's your Skype?
>>
>>46897776
Is this some kind of an elaborate social experiment? If so, I want you to tell us the results after you're done.
>>
>>46897832
What's yours?
You're the one advertising this game.
>>
>>46897832
I want to join too.
>>
>>46897776
Why. Give me a solid reason why I should waste my time to join and rape a female pc. And make it a good reason.
>>
>>46894553
The most I've ever been late is about 10 minutes because I physically could not consume my dinner fast enough.
>>
>>46897776
[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1280x993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1280x993
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Legend of the Five Rings 4e
Mondays at 7PM EST
Roll20, text only. Skype for IRC.
>Contact info
Siegemonkeys on skype. I'm in class now, but I'll check my skype once I get home and I'll pop in every now and then if there's questions.
>Additional information
Tried running an L5R game a while ago, but schedule problems on my end killed it on the launchpad. Things are more stable now though, so I'm ready to try again.

We'll be starting off playing through the Topaz Championship adventure, then time-skipping a couple years to when the PCs are older. If you're not familiar with L5R's setting or are new to L5R in general, not to worry, new players are welcome. I can answer questions once I'm back home.

The campaign will take place years after where the setting's currently at, with the Spider being defeated and thrown out of the empire after attempting to take the Emperor's throne. Thus, Spider characters won't be available for play. Any other clans in the book are fine by me.
>>
>>46900966
Is that legit or a joke?
>>
File: ocmg.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1117) Image search: [Google]
ocmg.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1117
>>46860017
>>46872238

>Player
>3.5/pathfinder, 5e, Star Wars Saga
>PST, available most weekdays in the evening/night, and Sunday evening/nights.
>Willing to try anything, I love to write but I've never played text before
>Circa_1960 skype
My groups have generally liked me. I've DM'd enough to really respect the role so I don't give DM's a hard time about anything really.
I'm an okay roleplayer but I won't fight for the spotlight and if there's nothing there for my character to be doing I have trouble paying attention.
Most of my characters are melee oriented, I like playing the warrior's warrior role, but I play a caster every now and then.
I'm not someone who plays to indulge fantasies, but to take part in an interesting story. Everything I do with a character is something that I could see happening in a heroic fantasy narrative and I put effort into keeping that immersion, just so that it'll be that much cooler of an overall story once the character dies or the campaign ends.

All in all if you have an open spot just hit me up and Skype and talk to me. I'm not going to be intense about it if you change your mind about having me, I have a lot going on these days anyways. But if you have an all-martial war campaign going on I'll suck your dick.
>>
>>46901168
Sent a contact request.
>>
>>46897776
... I seriously hope the other players are up for this, otherwise you are going to have a lot of very angry, very disturbed people wanting to punch you in the dick till your nuts explode
>>
>>46892668
Yeah boi i'm showing interest too
>>
>>46901369
Email and find out.
>>
>>46903608
Have you got a Skype for that email? Game itself's taking place on Skype so we could just use that to discuss it.
>>
>>46903641
I do have Skype. Contact me through the Email and I will give it to you.
>>
File: shock1.jpg (33 KB, 342x329) Image search: [Google]
shock1.jpg
33 KB, 342x329
>>46903650

for god's sake anon, how are you going to rape multiple tough shadowrun bitches for this guy if you can't even follow basic instructions???
>>
>>46903650
Alright, but why not just give me the Skype right away?
>>
>>46903724
Because I'm a cunt, now you want them raped or not?
>>
>>46903773
I do, but like >>46903706 said, this is a delicate operation. I need somebody who can execute orders to the letter. I need a man who can cooperate, who can innovate, who can violate. I need Captain America on this shit, and Captain America wouldn't introduce needless extra hassle to the process, which leads me to ask:

Are you sure you're Captain America?
>>
>>46903773
Jesus fucking christ I thought the stories were a joke.
>>
File: Kyon.png (176 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Kyon.png
176 KB, 420x420
>>46903856
Feel free to look for your captain America elsewhere. I'm perfectly fine staying on the sidelines.
>>
>>46903856
>>46864104

also you can contact me here if you want, I'm curious
>>
>>46903895
Alright. Any other Captain Americas, hit me up.
One of the characters is Glory from Dragonfall and I don't know a man alive who wouldn't wanna hit that, so come on lads.
>>
File: 1452865689213.png (103 KB, 227x251) Image search: [Google]
1452865689213.png
103 KB, 227x251
I'm hoping we get a dank storytime of this rape operation, holy christ
>>
File: BLOOD IS COMING OUT OF ME.gif (792 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD IS COMING OUT OF ME.gif
792 KB, 150x250
>>46903946
>canon roleplay
And I am 110% out.
>>
>>46903946
I am almost tempted to join up, JUST to see this shit from the inside, rather than a storytime later.
>>
>>46903952
I'm like 90% sure it's just some anon trying to bait another anon into dropping his email or Skype so everyone knows not to invite them to their games.

Basically, it's like a sting operation of autism.
>>
>>46904282
You're more than welcome to use a throwaway Skype.
>>
>>46904282
I thought so at the begining, but now I'm not sure anymore.
>>
>>46903946
Do you still need your Captain America?
>>
File: Gbl0JKB.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Gbl0JKB.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>come in looking for games
>find Operation Raping Glory
There better be storytime.
>>
>>46905361
Sure do.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Star Wars any
Wednesday after 5 pm EST or Saturday
Voice
>Contact info
>Additional information
>>
>>46905754
How dare you actually try and find a game in the middle of this rape-thread!
>>
>>46905459
It should be dae.syu for Skype.
>>
>>46905754
Look at this faggot here.
>>
>>46905898
Would you kindly save a video of your mission in a quality sufficient to read the text conformably?
That sounds like it'd all be way too fun for a greentext to suffice.
>>
>>46905898
You have taken your first steps towards a brave new world, anon.
Operation Raping Glory will begin soon.
>>
>>46905974
Now I don't know about ya'll but THIS is what I will be telling my grandchildren about.
>>
>>46905967
>>46905967
I will keep /tg/ updated.

>>46905974
I await the invite.
>>
>>46905848
Yes how foolish of me to assume /tg/ can stay on topic
>>
>>46906590
We are. This is now a rape-adventure thread. Keep up with the times jisan!
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
L5R, Houses of Blood and honor, 7th Sea, GoT rpg
CST, flexible.
Skype, roll20. Voice and/or text both fine.
>Contact info
>Additional information
Looking for Politics and Intrigue.
>>
>>46897776
I kind of want in on this. Even if I am not participating I want to watch as all of this unfolds. My skype is joefool69
>>
>>Player/GM
Player
>>System
3.5, Pathfinder, SW: Edge of the Empire, Willing to learn any other Sci-Fi setting
>>Timezone and Availability
EST, Any day after 11am
>>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Roll20, Skype
>>Contact info
>>
File: dog7.gif (2 MB, 333x251) Image search: [Google]
dog7.gif
2 MB, 333x251
I am the only one getting triggered by seeing "Player" and "Pathfinder/3.5" over and over?

You might as well write "Parasite looking for a host," and "Absolutely bottom of the barrel shit-taste"
>>
>>46908412
Everybody has to start somewhere, and Pathfinder is the normie's game, so it makes sense a lot of people have played it.
>>
>>46901168
Just a note, this game's full. Thanks for the interest /tg/.
>>
File: 1451441769748.png (79 KB, 345x420) Image search: [Google]
1451441769748.png
79 KB, 345x420
>>46908412
Good for you, hating popular things.
>>
>>46892668
Interest shown. Never played a mortal-at-start game before, I kinda like writing how my character exalted, but I'm willing to give it a go.
>>
>>46908412
I want to play pathfinder just because its the only system i know of with PC alchemists.
>>
File: ibmwallb.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ibmwallb.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Cyberpunk 2020 homebrew setting with some houserules
Games are on Mondays, starting between 6 or 8PM US Central, and ending between 12 and 2AM US Central.
Skype, Voice.
rolz.org for dice
>Contact info
>Additional information
I'd like to do a chargen workshop with the group prior to the first session just to help everyone through the process and get you all used to each other.

Setting is 1970/80's inspired cyberpunk future in Las Vegas. Think shadowrun, except no magic, no metahumans, and lots of classic cyberpunk style mixed with a little bit of synthwave/vaporwave/future funk memes for good measure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coe3Ra4UCqM
>>
>>46908412
Yeah, I mean those kinds of players are a dime a dozen. If you're GMing Pathfinder or D&D for some unfathomable purpose, you can have whatever players you like, there's no need to scrounge up the bottom of the barrel on Game Finder.
>>
File: 1449466526539.png (261 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449466526539.png
261 KB, 480x480
>>46916719
aaand if I have another game cancelled because only 1/2 or 1/3 of the players show up, then:

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Any DnD-like game or 5e
or Unknown Armies or Call of Cthulhu
Between 6PM and 6AM US Central on Monday, Tuesday, and/or Thursday.
Can do either, no preference other than no combos of IC text/OOC voice or vice versa.
>Contact info
Same as last what I'm replying to
>Additional information
Only fantasy system I've played was 5e and I haven't touched it in awhile, so I dont remember much.

Willing to join an ongoing campaign, hoping for a group that does shit together outside of sessions as well, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>46916883
Unknown Armies is great.
>>
File: 5262-1-f.jpg (59 KB, 767x600) Image search: [Google]
5262-1-f.jpg
59 KB, 767x600
>>46860017
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Classic D&D
Weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Text IC in Roll20
Text OOC in Skype Chat
>Contact info
>Additional information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MzWF8YLhY
but also dark souls and also pic related
it's like, do you want to fight gobulins or an giant cyborg death snake?
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Rogue trader preferred
GMT +1. Mondays, Thursdays and weekends.
Don't care.
>Contact info
Tomio175 on roll20
>Additional information
>>
>>46920723

Can you elaborate on this a bit more?
I'm not sure what system classic D&D is suppose to be. Vanilla 1e? 2e?
Could you share a pdf maybe?
>>
>>46894194
You still fucking with discord in order to get this off the ground?
>>
>Player/GM
Player. GMing too much at the moment.
>System
Too many. Looking for 5e, FATE Core, WH40k FFG, Savage Worlds, Cypher, or Roll and Keep but I'm open to anything. Already in SW so I'm looking for Cyberpunk, sci Fi outside of SW or fantasy (traditional or alternative)
Central timezone. All day Fridays. Saturday after 7.
Either one.
>Contact info
Skype, or Roll20.
>Additional information
Love to play Paladins in DnD but have not had the chance in years due to players not needing a tank (whuh?). Been RPing and/or running games for a decade and a half. Currently playing a rogue in one campaign and a smuggler in an EotE campaign. Haven't had the chance to play a heroic character like I've been itching to do.
>>
>>46894194
Colour me interested still
>>
>>46922550
How do you feel about Through the Breach?
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
DnD 5e
GMT-3, available for anything short of really late night.
Either works.
>Contact info
theindividualperson on Skype
>Additional information
First time playing 5e, planning on playing a robust fighter, but I can also fill in for whatever the party might need.
>>
>>46921777
I think that anon's talking about b/x.
>>
>>46860017
Retard here
Is this thread any use for finding IRL faggots or just online stuff?
>>
>>46925568
I've seen people try and wrangle live games here. Don't really know how much success they met with, but they've certainly tried.
>>
>>46925684
Ok thanks.

Any burgers in MA Here?
>>
>>46924784
Haven't really gotten into Malifaux. Most of my wargaming knowledge is Warhammer and Warmahordes. But I'm willing to learn if you need a player.
>>
>>46926778
I'd happily talk you through some stuff with you. Run through character creation, take it slow and see if it's a good fit for you. No pressure either way. Throw me an email. Suppose I may as well throw up an add at this point. Perhaps later.
>>
Is there anyone making games for totally begginners? Or where should I look for it? Thanks!
>>
>>46926948
Honestly? Just take a poke at whatever takes your fancy. Let the group know you're new right away (as in, when you answer the add) and you should be OK. Groups that are OK with it will be helpful and groups that aren't will turn you down. Don't worry about limiting yourself to 'systems for beginners' or anything like that either. You're more likely to learn if it's something you like.

Do try to get a feel for what the group's playstyle is though. If you want to hit things with swords, get loot and not RP? Want to RP a restaurant scene where Brokthar and Grimmbly just sit there and talk about their days? These are both fine. But make sure that it works well with the group. Everyone in the group should want to play the same game. Pretty much all conflicts over game stuff happens because of this.

Oh! And another thing that I've seen a lot of new players avoid: Voice RP or voice chat in general. It's not going to kill you and nobody's really in it to make fun of you. Don't avoid to because you're worried about that. It wont feel silly when everyone else is doing it. I promise.

This is a social hobby. People want new people to play games with. If people know that somebody is newer, from my many experiences on either end, people will be pretty patient with you and give you the time you're willing to give them.
>>
>>46927236
>Want to RP a restaurant scene where Brokthar and Grimmbly just sit there and talk about their days? These are both fine. But make sure that it works well with the group. Everyone in the group should want to play the same game. Pretty much all conflicts over game stuff happens because of this.
I cannot stress this enough. I burned through multiple groups out of no ill will between either side, but just because we wanted different things.
>>
game finding BUMP
>>
>>46864387
That hardly sounds accurate at all!

He just wants someone else to play as a party of rapebait for his hordes of demons, monsters, and orcs to rape and impregnate.
>>
How often are games normally run?
The last game I played ran every night, but from looking at most posts here, it seems once per week is standard.

Was my previous game run a lot more than normal?
>>
>>46934417
>every night
Jesus Christ how horrifying

The norm is once a week. Running more often than that is doable I guess, but people tend to need cooling off periods and the GM needs time for prep. There's also the fact that ever player being available to game every day is extremely unlikely, so people tend to work a weekly game into a recurring timeslot that works for the entire group.
>>
>>46934417
Every night? How long did these sessions go? If it was more than two, maybe three hours, it must have been populated entirely by NEETs with no other friends.
>>
>>46934489
I'd say 6-7 hours, from 10pm to around 5ish
>>
>>46934489
>>46934512
So yes, it was full of fun times abound. Most games we ran lasted around 6 months or so, sometimes longer.

I really don't want to know how many hours I've wasted playing that shit.
>>
>>46934512
Oh my god, 42-49 hours in a week for the same game? Holy shit, man. That is so far off standard I don't even know. I'm not sure how any GM could run that much. Your GM must have been some sort of master improv wizard.
>>
>>46934563
Not him, but I used to do about 10 hours a day for my game for a solid 5 months straight. You don't sleep.
>>
there is a lack of GM's here.
>>
>>46938126
No, it's just nobody wants you in their game.
>>
>>46938126
Welcome to Gamefinder. Start GMing
>>
>>46938171
;-;

>>46938223
I am the GM.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>46938126

Literally
>>46863885
>>
>>46927236
Thanks! I'll look for what I want to play, and then I'll post. And about voide games... I'm worried no one would understand My accent.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.