[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG lore: The Flakening Continues Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: FLakes.png (6 MB, 1801x3329) Image search: [Google]
FLakes.png
6 MB, 1801x3329
Previously in the flake thread:

Vronak became Monoblack and wants to be the very best like no one ever was. Autism Inzhu is the autismo cutie pie. Some cool flakes were made. Some less cool flakes were made. Will is still a time travelling troll. Zix got story-timed and is adorable. People argued about summoning again. Reposts. Kelly Digges. Awakened cats. Gaia got story-timed and is a hot coma mountain babe who doesn't like people touching her shit. Sparks sparks and more sparks. Symon is cool relatable guy. Myr anon made the most adorable myr who I want to pal around with. And Vronak anon continues to be bad at the color pie.

>THE AUTISM INCREASES ONCE AGAIN. SHOW ME YOUR FAGGOTRY.
Cries Razorcock, master of threads, from atop his bone throne made of 1000 flake skulls.
>Thunder crackles. Lighting pierces the sky. "GIVE. ME . FLAKES."

Make 'em, break 'em, fight 'em, pair 'em, story-time 'em, etc.

Previous thread:
>>46835048
>>
>>46856684
>Which is the most boring snowflake?

>Which is the most Mary Sue snowflake?

>Which is the most Tumblr snowflake?

>Which is the most off-color snowflake?

>Which is the edgiest snowflake?

>Which is the most lore-shattering snowflake?

>Which is the most magical realm snowflake?

>Which is the most powerful snowflake?
>>
>>46856684
Actually, when I got into detail of Sephren's personality details, no one argued with it or said anything bad about it. >>46855189

Only one anon argued that his kinship with Cromat seemed similar to Nissa's control over Ashaya. Which seems completely on the different sides of the scale of being in relation to another being.
>>
Rolled 1, 31 = 32 (2d80)

>>46856684

All right, let's see what I roll.
>>
>>46856684
What does the grayed part on a character mean?
>>
>>46856818
That's because no one bothered to read it.
>>
>>46856845
affinity to artifacts
>>
>>46856823
Anna and Balbus square off! or do they tango?
>>
>>46856823
>>46856881

>Argyle vs Balbus

A musician and a heretic walk into a room
Diametrically opposed.
Foes!
They emerge with their spirit friends, having opened doors that were previously closed.
Bros!
>>
>>46856864
Gotcha.
>>
Can you sum up your flake in 10 or fewer words?
>>
>>46856912
Can you?
>>
>>46856912
A cock who's a dick and a cunt.
>>
>>46856912

>Dyna
Giant fights monsters for fame and treasure. Nice to friends.

>Zenri
Kithkin rebel–hates bullies, likes learning. Moves stuff around magically.
>>
>>46856912
Mad Scientist who turns people into gear.
>>
>>46856912
Ka'Koarm:
Freedom through willpower,
From any force
At any cost
>>
>>46856912
>Remes
Sneaky Dimir Artificer steals and makes artifacts.

>Cala
Crazy Devil Girl has literally burning questions.
>>
Would a spark be enough to resurrect someone? I'm thinking of having my BW Knight's awakening be his own death.

I'm going FULL SKELETON KNIGHT. He's a pure and saintly knight killed in battle. In his last moments, he feels that his duty is not yet over, awakens, and continues his knightly crusade as a lich, raising other slain knights as his order.
>>
>>46856912
>The Messenger
Robot went nuts and invades planes to complete its mission.
>>
>>46857040
that's... iffy. You'd have to, again, find a damn good reason for why someone would donate their spark to a corpse.
>>
>>46857083

It wouldn't be donated, the knight would have the spark, it just wouldn't trigger until his final moments.
>>
>>46856912
> Vronak
Gotta Catch 'Em All; Be the Very Best

> Sephren
If Adventure Time was a Planeswalker

> Gwendolyn
Raid the Lands. Kill the Living. Enslave the Dead.
>>
>>46857102
naw, that won't work, sparks leave their host upon death. For an undead to have a spark they would have had to receive it from somewhere else, and again, with good reason.
>>
>>46857040
The Spark tends to save people from death. Like, upon death or teetering on death, the ignited spark brings them new life.

Though, with that being said, Ugin is a thing.
>>
>>46856912
>Diomedes
I'm going to win and it's going to be glorious.
>>
>>46857144
I direct you to the post below you. >>46857167
>>
>>46857197

There's not a whole lot of info about how Ugin got his spark, though.
>>
>>46856912

>Kikiki
Vaguely senile wizard lizard. You are now also a frog.

>Astera
Satyr orphan wanders the worlds, learns legends, aspires to heroism.

>Vanya
Merchant girl wished for freedom. It came with spider butt.

>Sonia
Nurture over nature. Spreads peace, love, and joy through music.
>>
>>46857167
ugin may not be undead, or even a spirit as we conventionally understand it. We do know he's made of flesh and blood from Sarkhan's interaction with him, and we know he can be killed through brute force. The spirit nature of ugin may very well be just the nature of his magic, which might interact with the material of the soul directly withut color.
>>46857197
that doesn't turn him undead, it saves him from death. Again, ugin is a LIVING thing, he bleeds and can be killed. You NEED a better reason than just spark ignition for why your guy is both Undead and a planeswalker.
>>
>>46857246
That second response is not front the creator of the skelly knoght walker guy.
>>
>>46857246

What if it's an Arthur/Merlin-style thing?

The Merlin, a planeswalker on the brink of death, transfers his spark into the dead body of his king.
>>
>>46856912
The time travelling scientist wizard who did it.

Alternatively

Imagine if everything bad was because of one jackass.
>>
>>46857275
the point remains, undead need donated sparks, otherwise they could not be both undead and planeswalkers. Ugin is not an exception, he bleeds and suffers from bleeding out, to the ends of death.
>>46857314
that's a better idea, and sets up perhaps the narrative of a king going around raising undead knights to form some sort of eternal knights of the round or something.
>>
>>46857040
Have him be pseudo-zombified by planar magic, his spark goes off when he dies for real and then he walks, dies upon entry there and becomes a 100% zombified walker.
>>
>>46857370

Yeah, that's what I was thinking with the last part of >>46857040

He goes from plane to plane resurrecting new champions of his knightly order.

And it sticks firmly with WB colouring. White from the knightly action, black from the necromancy.
>>
>>46857040
Typically, no. Though a spark igniting could save someone from a near-death experience, plenty of potential planeswalkers die because whatever killed them did so quickly or to such an extreme that they didn't undergo the kind of stress that allowed their spark to ignite.

Sorin was made to be a vampire by artificial means, so he didn't die in a conventional sense; his spark reacted to the extreme stress of turning.
Ugin is a spirit dragon, but there's no strong explanation for this at the time. Doug Beyer has suggested that it's because Ugin could have literally transcended his color(s).

So a spark won't resurrect you from actual death. If you pass, you could theoretically be brought back to life by the donation of someone else's spark. Alternatively, a process to make you undead that wouldn't necessarily kill you could trigger your spark's ignition and be the factor that makes sure that the actual risk of dying in the process doesn't take hold.
>>
>>46857422
>Go, my undead army!
>Go save the children!
>>
>>46857624

C'mon, it's a cool image. Order of skeleton knights riding in to battle the mindless undead.
>>
>>46856912
Really sleepy. Pooped out a plane.
>>
>>46856684
>Sexiest flake?
>>
>>46858488
Cock or Myr
>>
>>46858488
Kaina or Cianne
>>
File: BWPlaneswalker.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
BWPlaneswalker.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
OK, skellyking has a name now, and changed his used spells up.

Just need to choose a home and favourite plane, and start work on typing up his lore.
>>
Why isn't William blue if he's all about time now? It's a blue things, and Teffiri was the blue plains walker.
>>
>>46858828
Teferi.
>>
>>46859062
Tobey
>>
File: KingIohannesIV.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
KingIohannesIV.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
>>46858561

There, lore written up.

Actually pretty proud of him.
>>
Which colour combinations for flakes are rare?

I want to try and make a lesser-seen combo.
>>
>>46856912
>Akanta
Survivor of Serra mourning her plane on Bant.
>>
>>46858828
Not Will's maker, but I can offer a possible solution. Currently there are two real colorless planeswalkers. One is an artifact, the other is a dragon with weird magic. Both, while being represented cardwise, definitely do not themselves have true colorless personalities, and both have some connection to time travel. Additionally, while the Eldrazi themselves are colorless, they do manifest colored concepts, like hunger. Given that, as far as tarkir is concerned, time is a quality of planes, not the multiverse, or at least not universal across the multiverse, so it stands to reason that if you are made of a material or magic that for some reason has an extra-planar or extra-temporal quality about it, you may, in fact, ascend to colorlessness without actually being colorless in persona.
>>
>>46859240
Sounds like either an ally for perfect rival for Tien Sheng. Joth might be a good companion, as would Izari and Hakam.
>>
>>46859806
But I mean time isn't extraplanar like you said, and thus isn't a thing with the blind eternities. I get the idea that it's this crazy place where you could probably go anywhere, but time itself is pretty much a blue aspect. I wish I had the time spiral books, how much did all the colors get affect by time during those blocks?

Dude should either be blue devoid, lose time as his theme, or maybe focus on rifts/Eldrazi. The problem is, there's no theme to colorless that makes a colorless walker a problem to focus.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1562x1186
What's kraken, fellow flakes? I got a new one for you all. Enjoy.
>>
>>46860103

>He's a damn kraken. He doesn't have hands.

MY SIDES
>>
>>46860103
A good unglued creature. You have to be sentient to planeswalk, which I don't think Krakens usually are. I wonder, can something be magically enhanced to sapience by a wizard and then get a spark?
>>
File: image.gif (376 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
376 KB, 430x242
>>46860103
Also, he doesn't feel right anytime he's on Kamigawa. All the girls get all weird around him and stare a lot.
>>
>>46860103
I don't want to nitpick but isn't Rabiah like all desert and sun?
>>
>>46860180
Lorthos is sentient.

Also, if dragons can planeswalk then I'm sure a kraken can.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 256x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 256x207
>>46860235
Yeah, because Sinbad of the Seven Seas doesn't exist. >_>

Also, pic is of Rabiah.
>>
I'm working on an Esper Vedalken planeswalker, since there's only one Esper walker at the moment, and as far as I can see, no Vedalken at all.
>>
>>46860347
There are two. But, go for it. No Vedalkens yet.
>>
Is Zix's writer on? I want to see the next story time with him. What happens?
>>
>>46860450
Or if Will's writer wants to start story timing the next chapter?

But I want to know what goes down with this shindig.
>>
File: Immubruo.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Immubruo.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
Bio incredibly rough atm, any thoughts?
>>
File: Image.jpg (27 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
27 KB, 223x310
>>46860103
Sorry but I think you need some of these
>>
>>46856684
>all of the green/white walkers aside from the phyrexia buffoon sound like Good people
Maybe my interpretation of the color is wrong.
>>
>>46860699
Work out what his first few planes were like that he traveled to? Maybe go into some depth on why he wants to murder all land-dwellers other than his emperor?
>>
Could a zendikari mercenary join the Jeskai? Would they accept him into the clan?
How does one join the jeskai clan?
>>
>>46861143
>kick the sands and count the grains
I'm sure anyone could join so long as they find an appropriate tutor with a legitimate philosophy.
>>
>>46861354
Neat. I'll make a snowflake.
>>
>>46856684
I decided to head the words of Razorcock and increase my autism/faggotry. I made a Gaia card. Feedback? Too much? Too little? How can I improve it?
>>
File: Gaia World Core.jpg (44 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Gaia World Core.jpg
44 KB, 375x523
>>46861505
Fuck, forgot the file.
>>
>>46861524
Seems okay, cool card. I'd play it in my five color clusterfuck EDH deck.
>>
File: Immubruo.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Immubruo.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>46861091
How's that looking for his early adventures in planeswalking?
As for his hatred for land-dwellers, I can't really figure out how to elaborate on it other than good ol' fashioned racism with a dash of a superiority complex.
>>
>>46861394
Just look up the Guide to Tarkir and you'll be fine.
>>
File: Nicodemus.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Nicodemus.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
Esper Vedalken finished. What do you guys think?
>>
>>46860778
How is he going to carry around the eyes of his legion? No hands. No pockets.

And why would he?
>>
>>46861634
Thank you. To avoid making it too OP (which was a major concern) I pretty much just lifted her abilities from 5th dawn, with a few minor tweaks.
>>
>>46861651
Summoning Lorthos without Thassa's bident?

Hmm...
>>
>>46856912
>Zix
Not as smart as he thinks he is.
>>
>>46861758
He has no win condition.
>>
>>46862043
see anon
>>46860450
>>
>>46862000
He has his own kraken eyes, that is what I mean.
You understand? is not an artifact carried by him is an artifact he posseses, equipped in it
>>
>>46862036
The ultimate should be -10.
>>
>>46862061

He does. The Noble Work.
>>
>>46861758
>>46861758
EH kind of bland and standard for any Esper character.
>>
>>46862086
But then it would never get played :|. It's already 10 mana.
>>
>>46862079
I'm pretty sure normal kraken eyes aren't mystical artifacts. I'm sure they are taken from dead krakens by artificers and made into mystical artifacts.
>>
>>46860881

Any combination has the capacity to be good or evil, but it is easy as fuck to write a traditionally good character in G/W and nearly impossible to write a traditionally good character in something like U/B or B/R.
>>
>>46862103

This. Get inspiration for a character then work backwards from there, don't try and hammer a character into a Shard in particular, because having to support 3 colours just means unless it's a strong concept, they're going to be bland.
>>
>>46862096
You're going to Blue Sun Zenith someone to death?
>>
>>46862133

>B/R

I've been dying to make a traditionally good B/R character but holy shit, a character who would be able to support B/R is so difficult to make good.
>>
>>46862111
Ramp and three turns sets it off? That's a bit much.

Also, ramp and Doubling Season is instant win with her.

I'd at least lower it to 3 starting loyalty and her first ability being +2.
>>
>>46862202
Just make it some sort of death knight who fucks shit up.
>>
>>46862232
>Ramp and three turns sets it off? That's a bit much.
I see your point. My thought process was that she wouldn't see play until at least turn 3, what with a converted mana cost of 7. But my domain deck is pretty casual so...yeah. If someone cheated her out early then it would be 3 turns to win, wouldn't it? I know the average for pw is "Ult can go off 2ish turns after it's played" so I was going with that formula. As it is now, how many turns do you think it would take a good domain deck to get that ult off? Starting from the beginning of the game I mean?
>>
>>46860450
Hey, I'm around but on phone for now. We'll see if it have time to write more today, but RL is mad hectic for now.
>>
>>46862358
I know the feeling. It's the last week of my senior semester. I'm taking 5 senior level classes and working 30 hours a week. My anus has been bleeding the past 4 weeks from my penetrating schedule. And I had a 4-day long panic attack. I'm going back and forth between /tg/ and a paper this very moment.

Take your time, bro. But I am really interested in seeing how this storyline pans out. I'm such a lore faggot. Even if that lore is made-up.
>>
>>46862412
>continueddddddd
And adding to that, I really enjoyed Gaia's storytime, too. You guys should team up and write some shit for other flakes when you're done with this storyline.
>>
>>46862061
These cards don't represent decks, just the preferred methods of a particular character. If his focus is on the control part, he's got no reason to include his bomb in the preferred cards section.
>>
>>46862133
Hm I was just thinking of making a .... I don't want to say EVIL but certainly not nice G/W character and I think I've come up with an interesting idea?
>>
>>46862460

That's certainly quite doable.

Take the Dromoka, for example. They're G/W and part of their tenants is that you have to pull your fucking weight in the group or the dragons will eat you.

Ironically, Tarkir ended with a UB faction that promotes mediocrity and a WG faction that promotes advancing on your own merits, despite black claiming that's its thing.
>>
>>46862232
>>46862280
So, if I changed the +1 to +2 and the ult to -10, would that make it better?
>>
Report 09 SUBJECT: Zix

I have traveled back to the beginning of Zix's apprenticeship to me, and it a wonder has made it so far. The goblin was meant for nothing of this caliber, this I am now sure. that he has gone so far is a testament to his own will. One master of mine joked, where there's a Will, there's a way. I'm reminded of how often I've come back to him missing or dead, and having to save him less my time so been wasted. One day this child shall breach the veil, if he can only open his eyes.
>>
File: 2016_Flake_Collage.jpg (380 KB, 1875x523) Image search: [Google]
2016_Flake_Collage.jpg
380 KB, 1875x523
Behold, the brokenest shit. I feel awful for even making these.

Also slightly peeved by Ginger's formatting being so janky but I can't be arsed with it.
>>
>>46862280
My Eldrazi deck can have 11 mana the start of turn 11 and that's not even the best hand.
>>
>>46862257

But that still isn't a traditionally good character. That's, at best, an anti-hero. And given what black and red represent, not a particularly heroic one.
>>
>>46862520
That or change the starting loyalty to 3 and the first ability to +2.
>>
>>46862653
That's why you don't make a heroic Rakdos colored character.
>>
>>46862685

But by virtue of it being so difficult, I want to do it.

It's like seeing the big red button labelled "Do Not Press".

If all logic and sense tell you not to do something, you kinda want to do it more.

Rakdos isn't heroic. But I want to try.
>>
>>46862616
>11 mana at the start of turn 11
Sooooo, you're telling me you play a land a turn?
Or did you mean turn 1?
>>
>>46862577
Is this William's POV?
>>
>>46862787

His journal writings. I'm kind of distressed about how to accurately portray his non-linear approach to time and over all insanity.
>>
>>46862715
Then make the character have an avenging history. Make them a former slayer of good who was wronged by their r/b companions and now vows to take revenge against them all.
>>
>>46862832
If I understood that correctly, it sounds like Zix died multiple times and Will went back in time to stop his death. Is this true?
>>
>>46862616
>>46862750
Sorry, I'm distracted. 11 mana on the start of turn 3. And that's not the most mana I can have either.
>>
>>46862943
DON'T FUCK WITH TIME TRAVEL.

everyone dies a couple times with time travel. The good ones plan for it and have ways to out paradox it.
>>
>>46862967
Urzatron and sol rings?
>>
>>46862967
Ok. I changed the stuff. Is that more reasonable? Now it takes a minimum of 3 turns after her play to ult.
>>
File: Gaia World Core.jpg (44 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Gaia World Core.jpg
44 KB, 375x523
>>46863098
Forgot the fucking file again. Fuck. I'm tired.
>>
A colorless Eldrazi planeswalker is pretty much completely out of the question, right?

Urgh, I have zero inspiration right now.
>>
>>46863327
There's William who is a colorless planeswalker inspired by the eldrazi and uses their spells.
>>
>>46863327
Do you HAVE to keep making new snowflakes? Cant you work with what there already is?
>>
>>46863086
You got half of it right. And the rest is Cryptolith Rite and Scion tokens.
>>
>>46863368

I'm not much of a writefag. I just make stuff.
>>
Rolled 7, 55, 52, 35 = 149 (4d80)

>>46856684

All right, let's pick four at random and see what happens next.
>>
>>46863202
Looks good. And remember, usually if a planeswalker ability shares a printed card, it's more likely going to get a + or - based on that card's mana cost.
>>
>>46863405

So Azof, Deka, Rinteller and Chillbrass.

...that's a fight. There's no way that's not a fight.
>>
>>46863327
Yes. Eldrazi don't planeswalk. Nor would need to ever ignite a spark to do so.

Also, Minotaur, Sphinx, Orc, or Kithkin. I don't recall any of these being flakes yet.
>>
>>46863477
OP has orcs and kithkin
>>
Will anon here, what about making him focused on rifts? Dominaria isn't the only place with them, and it makes sense given his obsession with time, colorless mana, and the nature of the multiverse.
>>
>>46863202

I have no idea why people were telling you to tone down the power level of this card as it was basically unplayably bad even in the original version you posted. 7 mana for a ramp spell is atrocious, and that's not even taking into account it's a five colour ramp spell.

Also in terms of using the correct terminology and wording on cards there's no such thing as a 'Legendary Planeswalker,' it's just a Planeswalker, that permanent type already has all the same rules as Legendary cards built into it so that word is redundant. The wording on the +2 is weird as well, the correct wording would be like something from Rampant Growth "Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library." The -2 ability shouldn't have the word 'converted' in it. The Ultimate isn't worded correctly either, Should read "You get an emblem with: "WWUUBBRRGG: Target player loses the game.""

You could make this card cost 2GG and it would still only see minor play.
>>
>>46862577
Gaia anon back on again. Just some flavor stuff I decided about her backstory on Arda. It's time for me to fuck with Tolkien lore again.
I decided she was one of the Noldor under Feanor's leadership, and while she did not directly take part in the First Kinslaying, she did not repent with Finarfin and his followers (like most Noldor). Thus she was exiled with the others and eventually settled in Beleriand. But the Doom of Mandos came to her just as it did the other Noldor who did not repent, and when she fought in Feanor's army at the end of the First Battle of Beleriand, she was slain by Morgoth's orcs when they withdrew to fight Feanor's host. Her spirit was still exiled by Mandos because of the Doom of Mandos on the Noldor, and between the trauma of her death and her soul not being admitted to the Halls of Mandos, her spark ignited.

Ok, I'm done being a massive fucking Tolkien fag for now.
>>
>>46863532
>I have no idea why people were telling you to tone down the power level of this card as it was basically unplayably bad even in the original version you posted. 7 mana for a ramp spell is atrocious, and that's not even taking into account it's a five colour ramp spell.
You see, that's what I thought originally, too. I'd intended her for casual play. But anon said he could get her ult off on early, so whatevs.

>You could make this card cost 2GG and it would still only see minor play.
Thank god no one is seriously talking about running these cards then.
>>
>>46863552
Neat, so does that mean she even has a body?
>>
>>46863443

Seems to me like Rinteller and Deka team up against Azof, since "smite the thing" is kinda how Cathars and Boros roll and Azof looks very much like a thing that needs smiting.

Chillbrass either dies instantly when he tries to join the fight because he can't breathe in Glued planes or he teleports behind them and unsheathes his katanas.

If they are wearing protection on their backs, they should be able to defeat him because a character like Chillbrass would never think of attacking someone from anywhere but behind.

But then we have the Cathar and the Tactician...friends? Foes? A ship? I dunno.
>>
>>46863477
Kithkin's been done twice, actually.

If you're counting relatively common races, we're yet to have:
>Merfolk
>Elementals
>Minotaurs
>Centaurs
>Moonfolk
>Dwarfs
>Kor
>Vedalken

And for those that are more bestial:
>Ainok
>Aven
>Leonin
>Loxodon
>Kitsune
>Rhox
>Nantuko

None are required, that's just some missing stuff.
>>
>>46863526
That could work.
>>
>>46863616
>>46863552
That anon would have only colorless mana, making it impossible to play her.
>>
>>46863327
I'm about to take part in a 2HG booster box draft tournament at my LGS. So, I'll make you a character tomorrow. I hope it ends up being a good character. Because the idea seems great.
>>
>>46863654
True. So which version of the card to you recommend I keep? I wanted to keep her card in the 5th dawn era of gameplay style.
>>
>>46863687
Whichever you prefer, it's not like it matters too much.
>>
>>46863634

A Kor planeswalker could be interesting. Surprised there hasn't been one so far.
>>
>>46863654

That anon actually mentioned Cryptolith Rite was involved somehow so he could potentially have the correct colour of mana. The fact is though he was probably talking about goldfishing it. If you can make 11 mana unmolested on turn 3 of the game then there a million other ways to win the game there and then (or just make it unwinnable for your opponent) aside from a custom planeswalker, you shouldn't be using that as a valid critique of the card.
>>
>>46863740
It's hard to find appropriate fantasy art. It requires white hair and ashen white skin.
>>
File: Gaia at the core.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gaia at the core.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>46863619
Technically no. But pre-mending walkers were energy beings who projected physical forms as they saw fit anyway. Form does not matter to them. For example, Dyfed commented of the planeswalker who built phyrexia that his original form was not known, but that his favored form was that of a dragon. Gaia's true form right now is something like pic related. She's basically a swirling ball of magic and energy raging in a vast chamber at her world's core. Just like how the planeswalker who made Phyrexia resided in his world's core (though he took a physical form).

Also, more history bits. Though she did not return with Finarfin, she was technically of his house. Therefore, she had Vanyar blood in her, hence her fair hair.
>>
>>46862577
>>46863552
>One day this child shall breach the veil, if he can only open his eyes.
Also, not if Belagir has anything to say about it.
>>
>>46862612
Skotonos + Doubling Season = opponent's can't win unless they burn you out or have several hasted creatures they can throw at you. That's pretty damn OP.
>>
>tfw have an idea for a walker but their alignment is already overpopulated

I just wanna make a BG walker who travels the multiverse, spreading his insect children.
>>
>>46859814

Izari's creator here.

I think they would get along.
>>
>>46864223
Only four from BG. It's not bad at all, go right ahead. People are still making monoblack walkers, even though they're at seven/eight now.
>>
>>46862515
Perhaps a bit late to reply to this but I had dinner to eat and dishes to wash.
The Dromoka were actually a big help when it came to this character, reading up on them helped. I just struggled to find some green cards that fit.....

If I posted what I have so far would people give me some constructive feedback?
>>
>>46864706

Shoot.
>>
>>46864198
That's a ten-mana two-card combo that still grants an opponent a turn to close the game and doesn't win the game on its own (aside from maybe making an opponent fold). In the formats that it would be playable in, there are much faster combos that could be pulled off and plenty of methods of stopping it.

But I'm not planning on making a card that would be modern competitive if it existed so I'll try and tone it down a fair old bit. Just understand that there's vast numbers of Doubling Seasons + [PLANESWALKER] combos that are game-breaking.
>>
File: elveses.png (1 MB, 2074x1186) Image search: [Google]
elveses.png
1 MB, 2074x1186
Okay so I haven't found a good picture for him and I'm struggling to fit all that I want to write in that little square but I've done most everything else.

The idea behind the character is that they're a G/W mind mage. (I guess that's how I'd put it.) Like... they push certain moods or ways of thinking onto another being, be it a dragon, beast, or humanoid. The cards arranged in a column I think best represent that type of thing; the Vows are more voluntary.
But cards like Pacifism and Evangelize are him being more forceful.

Any crit would be helpful.
>>
>>46864910
oops forgot >>46864750
>>
>>46864910
>>46864940

Honestly, you need to put more thought into the character and not just the spells he uses.
>>
>>46865263
That was the problem I was having though; picking out cards to fit what I have.
>>
>>46865425

I just mean, take a break from adding spells, and work on his backstory.

Spells should come after.
>>
>>46864370
>>46864223

OK, finished my first draft of a Golgari walker. Will clean it up tomorrow and post.
>>
>>46865507
But I do have his backstory worked out, I'm just not sure how to condense what I want to write into that square.
I am... I am a bad writer, I have a tendency to ramble on and repeat myself. In my writing.
>>
Does Tibalt count as a devil planeswalker, or is he something more akin to a tiefling?
>>
>>46865955
In the lore he's a tiefling but on the card he's a devil.
>>
>>46865955
Human who was merged with a devil and took on devilish features. In other words, Irish.
>>
>>46856912
A friendly mushroom.
>>
>>46866071
So a tiefling walker wouldn't be breaking things for this thread?
>>
>>46866172
See Cala
>>46856684
>>
>>46856912

>Katin
Sneaky cheeki breeki Dimir agent shapeshifting by Lorwynian faerie-magic.

>Acervus
Knight with strong sense of personal duty to Innistrad's humans.

Alternately, most definitely not a blatant Corvus Corax ripoff.

>Makayel
Elven outcast, welcomed Phyrexia, spreads its glory throughout the Multiverse.

>Eris
Chaotic Stupid mischief-making human cult leader turned demonic fiend.

>Segra (unfinished)
What if Chandere's flake from the first storm wasn't bait?
>>
>>46866172
If it can have a soul and be sentient it can be a walker.
>>
>>46866400
>Chandere's flake
This happened?
>retch
>>
>>46863619
>>46863787
So, I've started writing the next bit of story for Gaia. It's not really anything to do with the current plot, it's just some lore bits I wanted to jot down. I was just wanting to tell a story from her past.

And good god, I started the story like this, because I'm a fabulous fucking cunt.

"This is a story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legends, when the ancient gods were petty and cruel and they plagued mankind with suffering."

I love myself sometimes.
>>
>>46856912
>Get out of my swamp!
>>
>>46858559
I can dig it
>>
>>46867213
Jund-colored bitch from Tarkir who travels the multiverse killing walkers because it's edgy. Also can speak to lands somehow.

It's every bit as cancerous as it sounds, and then some.
>>
>>46868232
That's part of the opener for Hercules the Legendary Journeys for everyone who didn't get anon's reference.
>>
Is Nissa the only walker with a unique magic?
Right she was the last of the Animists on her plane, and there might not even be anymore after the Eldrazi were defeated. And I don't think there were others elsewhere.
>>
>>46856912
>Humans assemble, beat back the dark and bring forth light!
>>
>>46856684
Why isn't Sephren on the list?
>>
>>46868746
The list hasn't been updated yet. Sephren was made after the last update.
>>
>>46856912
Natty tree man doesn't like slavery
>>
>>46868948
my fish doesn't like chains
your tree doesn't like slaves
we should make a buddy cop duo
Interplanar slavery party-crashers
>>
>>46868579
>>46868232
Invoke a muse too.
>>
>>46868605
animist is just game talk for Green rockman, just like koth is Red rockman and nahiri is white rockman.
>>
>>46869593
Team up with Izari and King Iohannes. Be the monster good guys team.
>>
>>46869660
yes
I am down with this monster squad idea
>>
>>46869691
>Monster buddy cops
>Ageless con artists
>Humemes
>Crazy time wizard and his smoking hot planar wife
>Edgelord crew
This is delicious
>>
>>46869660
Does izari count for being human? Our selection's kinda slim for good (intentioned) guy monsters. I would have suggested Huija, but him and the knight king would be at ends.
>>
>>46870010
There's Veldren. Although he's a potential pyromaniac, he doesn't scream "moustache twirling villain"
>>
>>46870055
true, true, I guess every freedom fighting team needs at least one of those anyways
>>
>>46870002
Don't forget the warlord and his greek badass.
>>
>>46870010
Izari is the cute girl one the team for fans to relate to and sell merchandise.
>>
>>46870170
clever thinking, we gotta make the team toyetic
>>
>Super excited because I'm almost done writing my prologue.
>>
File: Selenra.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Selenra.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>46856912

>Selenra
Enchanted smith. Loves to forge. Loves to fight.

Also reposting to keep it in the current thread.
>>
File: TheVoid.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheVoid.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>46870470
>>46868232
>>46863619
>>46863526
>>46860450
Finally! So, I finished the Gaia story I was working on over the last little bit. Like I said before, it isn't of the current flake story. I just felt like detailing some of her past. So this is a short story of how she created her plane. please be gentle I'm not an experienced writefag kthx

It was long, long ago. The world we know now is quite different than what it was in those days. Long
before the Mending, before the Eldrazi were sealed away, before even the rise of the Thran, the
multiverse existed very much as it had for eons untold. This is a story from that time, a time that all but
the oldest of beings have forgotten.

>continued
>>
File: eternity.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eternity.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>>46871560
From her vantage point, the wanderer looked out over the vastness of the Void, but not with eyes like
the ones you or I possess. It was endless, yet instantaneous; boundless, yet without space. The Blind
Eternities, some called it. In other cultures it had claimed other names; That Which Lies Between, the
Unrealms, the Warp, the Great Beyond. All terms described the same thing, or unthing as it were.
Everything that was, this was not. Everything that could be, it was.

The wanderer had her own name for it: Potential.

Here. Here will do. She thought.

>continued
>>
File: Gaia.jpg (65 KB, 329x700) Image search: [Google]
Gaia.jpg
65 KB, 329x700
>>46871625
She opened herself to the chaos. Any other being would have been shredded into nonexistence the very
moment they entered this place. Yet the wanderer was different. She belonged to a rare breed of
individuals capable of understanding and traversing this hostile domain. She was a planeswalker. At the
core of her soul thrummed a piece of this very same chaos.

In the moments - or was it years? - that followed, she spread her being out further and further, reaching
deeper into the Darkness. Her Spark resonated with the aether, twisting it, folding it, manipulating it to
suit her purposes. And then it happened. In a brilliant blast of power and light, the Blind Eternities were
chased away. Time and space and energy came rushing into the vacuum that it left. Raw mana, pure and
chaotic, flooded out from her core to saturate the budding expanse. And then, she began to weave.

>continued
>>
File: Gaia forging her world.jpg (298 KB, 751x1000) Image search: [Google]
Gaia forging her world.jpg
298 KB, 751x1000
>>46871700

In and out, through and past, she weaved. For millennia upon millennia, she toiled in silence and joy.
The ages passed slowly. But not a moment could be wasted. Every second was precious, and every
action deliberate. Everything had to be correct. If she misstepped even once, her great work would be
undone, and much of her with it. But she had planned for this. Oh, how she had planned! The idea had
come to her when she was much younger than she is now.

“I will follow in my Father’s footsteps”, she had thought oh so very long ago. “I will make a place for
beings to live. A young place. A wild place. A safe place.” She would craft a home for creatures of all
shapes and sizes, one where they can continue their endless struggles and cycles unencumbered from
the meddling of interlopers. This is where she and her Father had disagreed. He had left his creation
open, exposed to the realms beyond. And his children had suffered for it.

She would not make the same mistake.

>continued
>>
File: GR0.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
GR0.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1200
>>46871789
And so the time passed and the creator worked her craft. She wove barriers and boundaries. She built
the walls and laid down borders. And as all of these things were set into motion, slowly her world took
shape. It was small at first, too small for mortal eyes like yours or mine to see. Yet through her power, it
grew. One thing became many things, and those many things become One. The atoms of the World
conglomerated into one mass; a single, perfect, solid sphere. At last! Her work was almost done! Soon it
would be ready. She willed herself forward, diving deep into the heart of the sphere. Soon she would
know what her Father knew, feel the joy that he felt. She was almost too elated to contain herself.
Children of her very own after so many long years!

“At last!”

But…

…there was a price to pay.

She had known all along. And she was prepared to pay it.

>continued
>>
File: GR1.jpg (252 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
GR1.jpg
252 KB, 1000x750
>>46871917
The heart of the plane rushed into view; a great vacuum waiting to be filled. The ground surrounding her
– Oh what beautiful, rich, and fertile ground! – heaved in its birth. The chaotic mana of creation – her
mana, flowing outward like blood - began to calm and stabilize. Then she knew it was time.

With a sigh, the creator set her last actions into motion. She planted herself at that point in space, at the
exact center of her world. Her mind spread outward from there, like a vast system of roots or nerves.

It hurt. That was one thing she had not expected. She had forgotten pain. But now she remembered.
Gods, did it hurt.

Her thoughts fractured. For a moment she doubted herself, doubted the wisdom of her actions. But
then she saw. Then, like her Father before her, she knew. As her essence poured out, an endless well of
mana and power, new life began to stir on the surface. The children she had longed for were waking.

'My children.'

Her mind continued to fade. Her sight dimmed. And with her very last moments of awareness and
power, the wanderer smiled.

“Yes.” she breathed “This will do.”

And then Gaia’s eyes closed forever.

>END

Well? What do you think? I was really trying to tackle what the perspective of an oldwalker would be like.
>>
File: Diomedes.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
>>46871175
I, DIOMEDES, invite her to join myself and Tien Sheng in battle! To glorious victory!
>>
File: 1460238043742.jpg (307 KB, 711x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460238043742.jpg
307 KB, 711x1000
>>46871992
Any criticisms I have are pretty minor. Like when describing 'it hurt', you might have benefitted from some kind of more specific descriptive terms. Most of my other complaints are niggling grammatic details like. "Yes." She breathed. (Capital S for she following period, even when it was contained within quotation marks.)

>>46872002
I'm sure she could be convinced very easily.
>>
>>46872153
Oops. I meant to make that period a comma. My bad. I also accidentally did the same thing at the end of the second installment, and I forgot to use quotes (I wish 4chan allowed italics, since those points were meant to be inner thoughts).

Thank you, oh great sage of /tg/, for your wisdom.
>>
>>46872198
Don't worry, that much came across fairly clearly.
>>
>>46872153
The Perfect General leading the Perfect Warrior equipped by the Perfect Artificer. It's GLORIOUS

>>46871560
I like it, could use descriptions on her b lending the mana and what the plane is (fairy tales right?) and what inspires her. Maybe describe the effort of the barriers, or the care in which she sculpts the mountains? Otherwise to the point and good.
>>
>>46870002
What's the edgelord crew?
>>
>>46872234
Selenra's not so into Sheng's loyalty-across-all-the-planes plan. The fightan'... That's where it's at.
>>
>>46872234
>I like it
Thank you

>Maybe describe the effort of the barriers, or the care in which she sculpts the mountains?
That's a good idea, particularly the mountains. It would give a great visual. I'll look for a place to squeeze it in where it wouldn't feel forced.
>>
>>46872407
DIOMEDES would not hardly disagree with her on that, though he sees the value of such powerful societies. Still, will you stand by DIOMEDES side?
>>
>>46872626
Well, the obvious observation is that they have to meet, somewhere. But as I say, it wouldn't be hard at all to convince her to work alongside a world-hopping commander/warrior duo.
>>
>>46872153
>Like when describing 'it hurt'
What if I replaced that line with something like "And then there was agony."

I wanted that line to be fairly simple and clean, to kind of highlight how sharply and suddenly the pain hit her. Maybe after that sentence I could say "She recoiled."

How does that sound?
>>
>>46872719
Not as jarring as And there was agony. It needs to be a surprise to the reader as much as it is to her.
>>
>>46872773
Yes, exactly.

That is good. Agony is a good word for that moment. Already changed in my word doc.
>>
>>46872719
I get what you're saying, but I think there's times when you benefit from a more thorough explanation. In this case, 'it hurt' doesn't really convey *how much* it hurt. That's anything from stubbing your toe to bathing in hydrochloric acid. There are many ways in which I think you could describe it, but ultimately it's up to you what you want to convey.

My gut instinct would be to write something like. "Excruciating pain burned in every inch of her form for what seemed an eternity."

I don't know, though, at this point this is just gassing on the details of a description.
>>
>>46872829
>"Excruciating pain burned in every inch of her form for what seemed an eternity."
My only problem with that is that I wanted a very short sentence. Something that was kind or reminiscent of a punch in the gut, or bat to the head.

>I don't know, though, at this point this is just gassing on the details of a description.
But that's half the fun.

The other half is trying to make it even a teensy bit tragic. I have no idea if that point came across or not. As the reader, did it seem tragic to you?
>>
>>46862358
>>46860450
Hey anon, if you're still around, I'm writing something now. No guarantees if it'll be out tonight, or on this thread, but it exists!
>>
>>46872914
Yaaaaay! Two new stories in one night (or two)!
>>
>>46872880
"It hurt terribly" or something like that. One more word, only a few syllables, stressing the intensity.
>>
File: A fistful of snowflakes.png (6 MB, 1801x3329) Image search: [Google]
A fistful of snowflakes.png
6 MB, 1801x3329
New Joke Sheet
I didn't do Deka, I swear
I'm Anna and Hondick
>>
>>46873473

>Both the Rabians are strippers

Well, at least we have a male stripper and a female stripper.
>>
>>46873606
Yay for egalitarianism!
>>
File: zix.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
zix.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
http://pastebin.com/m2n3a6i9

>pastebin for those who haven't read previous Zix stories
>i hate that they don't work separately but whatever

It was always dragons, wasn't it? On Mirrodin they tumbled inelegantly through the sky, propelled by explosions, but thankfully few of them made it through the invasion. On Ravnica, aside from Niv-Mizzet himself, pit dragons hindered his every foray into Rakdos territory.

And now, on Tarkir, they were everywhere. Violent antlered lizards, larger than any Zix ever had the displeasure of seeing before. Large enough to rival Niv-Mizzet in size, he imagined, although he never met the beast himself. A distant lightning storm crackled and dragged him back to the task at hand; evading the hunt-beasts before he was burned to a crisp. Only a few minutes ago, he had arrived, and they spotted him immediately. Now, scrambling between the rocks, he noted with some panic that they were getting closer. What could they possibly want with prey as small as him? Surely they couldn't sustain their prodigal size with scraps as small as a goblin. Unfortunately, it seemed unlikely they'd understand this very valid point. One perched on the ground, reared back, and engulfed the goblin in flame.

Zix grinned from a nearby cave as the imbecilic beast searched for the charred remains that were, unfortunately, absent. One of the very first things William had taught him was illusion magic. "You can't brute force your way through every problem by stopping time, Zix. Sometimes, you must outwit." The old man hadn't been around for long, but Zix had to admit the advice was useful. But by now, the dragons had moved on, and the time for memories was over. He renewed the invisibility spell, snuck out of the cave, and started the journey to the crucible.
>>
>>46873473
Good stuff, but I'm a little disappointed Iriqi isn't a 'warned you about the stairs joke.' Will needs to get updated since he's father time and fucking mother nature now, not an eldrazi mage only.
>>
>>46873713

>continued

One of the last things William did before leaving was show Zix a rough chart of the multiverse. He'd never really considered how he would find new planes to visit; Ravnica was a happy accident, and he figured that the rest would be the same. William had pointed out how to walk the planes using the map, and suggested Tarkir, as somewhere Zix might like to visit, if he was serious about greater control over time. He spoke of an alternate timeline, vastly different, altered on the plane from the actions of one planeswalker's visit to the past. A visit that began at the crucible. A visit that rewrote history and brought someone William knew long dead back to life. When Zix asked about how that all worked, he sighed the sigh of one who'd been asked that question many times (even though this was the first time it had come up), and simply said "It's very complex. We'll figure it out one day." The crucible no longer had the power to send one back in time, as far as anyone knew, but it still might be worth having a look at, he finished. The next day he left in a hurry, leaving Zix without much to go on except the plane Tarkir, and a map pointing out where in the mountains the crucible lay.

>2/3
>>
>>46873741
That, and lots of dragons. He wished he had come here before... after... while... he wished the dragons were extinct. At least then he wouldn't have to waste so much energy on renewing his invisibility. Clambering down the ravine was difficult enough already. However, with only a few tense moments waiting for circling dragons to pass, Zix reached the bottom, and got his first close-up look at the hedrons. The designs were intricate and fascinating, even though he knew they had nothing to do with time travel. They extended as far as he could see to the left and the right. If Ugin really had lay here, he must have been gigantic. Zix paced by the hedrons for hours, staring at their symbols, trying to piece together some explanation for why at this one place, on this one plane, a mage was able to travel centuries back in time.

Nothing came to him, until he climbed up one of the sides. It took a monumental effort, but it was worth it, for when Zix looked down into the interior, he saw what he was missing. The hedrons had nothing to do with the time reversal. If he wanted answers, he'd have to find the one who's bones were here when it happened. He'd have to find Ugin.

He slid down to the ground again, mentally noted the style of the hedron designs, and consulted his map of the multiverse. It was time to go exploring.

>3/3

>slicing stories into even parts is hard when i write them before check the charcount
>>
These stories have made Zix and Gaia my favorite flakes.

Sorry, Razorcock. You are third.

Followed probably by DIOmedes.
>>
File: A fistful of snowflakes.png (6 MB, 1801x3329) Image search: [Google]
A fistful of snowflakes.png
6 MB, 1801x3329
>>46873722
I'll make new jokes in the next update
here's your Will update
just for you
>>
Keep on posting in hopes of being a less shit writer.
http://pastebin.com/P509vXHj
>>
File: giphy.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>46873713

Nice story, dude. I am liking Zix a lot.

>"You can't brute force your way through every problem by stopping time, Zix."

Maybe if you do it wrong...
>>
QUICK POST YOUR FLAKES THEME

HARD MODE: DON'T NAME YOUR FLAKE HAVE PEOPLE GUESS WHO IT IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
>>
>>46873940
You brute force it by going back in time and aborting whatever the problem is, then phasing out of the time stream back to the future.
>>
>>46873865
>>46873940
Thanks guys.

>>46874040
I know I could solve my problems by going back in time 5 minutes and fixing the awkward wordings I find before posting instead of after. The pastebins are always *slightly* different from the original stories.
>>
>>46873991

https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>46874111
DIOMEDES or Hakam?
>>
>>46873991
Father Time?
>>
>>46874127

Wow, shit, I was just gonna toss that out there and then forget about it, but you got it in one.

In retrospect, Hakam being shirtless in his mugshot is kind of a dead giveaway.
>>
>>46874158
Hole in one. Hoped to trick someone up with Zix or the time dragon (need to offer that one an apprenticeship too)

>>46874163
I thought Dio at first to be honest because of the name and picture, but then checked for more shirtless just to be safe.
>>
>>46874211
Btw, I am liking William more as he is progressing. He is officially being taken off of my shitflake list. Good job. I think he just needed more explanation, and now that he is getting it he's coming around.
>>
>>46873473
Ohey, my flakes are on the sheet
>Just not smuggling explosives
Niiiice.

>This flake was made by Ken Troop
I don't get it.
>>
>>46873991
This is a pretty bad pick probably but you said QUICK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjUl99jJJk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZCGleqh7M
>>
File: zix.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
zix.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>46874211
I don't have a theme song for Zix but I DO have a new and improved flake sheet with updates and better wordsing!
>>
>>46873991
My turn.

TAKE A GUESS. WHO IS IT???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14
>>
>>46873991
My gut instinct was to look for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-uVh_keeYU&index=14
>>
>>46874321
I heard those opening plucks and though of the fucking TO BE CONTINUED from JoJo
>>
>>46874321
>>46874349
No idea
>>
>>46874349
uhhh sajek maybe? Sounds techy.
>>
>>46874293
DIOMEDES maybe because he's the greatest who ever lived.
>>
>>46874349
Chillbrass?
>>
>>46873991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0
My first thought was as follows. TAKE A GUESS.
>>
>>46874292
I'm not sure, but I like it.
>>
>>46873991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

TAKE A GUESS.
>>
>>46874528
>fly on into the future
Zix?
>>
SUBJECT Yendis REPORT 03

I returned to the Yendis to see the plane had advanced since my side trip yesterdays ago. I had hope the geo magic and instructions I had left would have developed in the thousand years enough they would have moved that damned mountain out of view. The one place I can see the stars properly on this entire plane, and it has the audacity to block my light! Unforgivable.

When I returned, I was pleasantly suprised to see that the entire lane had been flattened. Most of the population had even been devastated due to the realignment of the ley lines so I didn't have to worry about any wizards obstructing the coming planar equinox. But those fools had built a temple where mountain was! A damned mountain! Why, when I went to complain to their leader, the savages attacked me. With a spell I plucked the temple up off the ground and dropped it on their village for the sheer audacity of interrupting my work.

Unfortunately, the planar equinox yielded little results, though I did notice a curious hole where something should have been....
>>
>>46874562
Makayel
>>
>>46874562
ginger!
>>
>>46874604
ANoN??? How did you GUESS?

In all seriousness tho, I didn't make Makayel. I just thought this song was perfect for "him".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.