[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest mystery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Cow Tools.jpg (40 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
Cow Tools.jpg
40 KB, 300x375
There is a mystery that has haunted mankind for generations. Can you solve it?
>>
>>46855121
It means you're a cow tool OP
>>
File: catboy.png (630 KB, 860x933) Image search: [Google]
catboy.png
630 KB, 860x933
What does a fae catboy taste like?
>>
>>46855121
I always thought the joke was that cows couldn't use tools with hooves
>>
>>46855121
Gary Larson explains it in one of his books.
The joke is that cows can't make very good tools.
That's it.
You can go home now
>>
>>46855121
The full story is hardly much of a mystery. Larson wrote about this particular comic in one of his compendiums, explaining that it was the one he received the most letters about, asking for an explanation or if there was some hidden meaning needed in order to get the joke.

The joke simply is that cows wouldn't be particularly good at making tools, so if they did, they would be fugly and frumpy looking.

That's it.
It's just not a particularly funny joke, and there's really no more mystery to it.
>>
>>46855152
Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
>>
>>46855121

The real cow tool was inside us all along. it was OP
>>
>>46855121
The Far Side!
My nigger
>>
>>46855121
Yes, OP, the cow IS a cyclops.
>>
>>46855152
an unwashed gay butthole
>>
>>46856105
You mean a cyclows.
>>
>>46856185
Cowclops if anything.
>>
There is no mystery, Gary himself already said that he fucked up in making the one look like a saw when everything else was just gibberish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.