[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your evil cleric stories here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Melisandre.jpg (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Melisandre.jpg
133 KB, 500x500
I know one of you, fa/tg/uys have either played an evil cleric/paladin or played with one. Any of them interesting?
>>
I want to cum inside Melly Sanders
>>
She played a cleric of a vile god of gluttony. It was pretty disturbing, she just ate all kinds of stuff and by divine blessing could literally stomach it. As in, could distend her mouth to slowly eat someone if they weren't struggling, and her insides magically stored them while digesting so that she didn't look impossibly fat from it. Probably the worst, that people she ate, became incorporated into her, body and soul.
>>
>Priest of Ogrir, God of Plunder
>Exchange healing spells for battlefield treasure
>Frequently let NPC's die if they didn't act with valour

Imagine 300ce Saxony, basically.
>>
>>46852407
Currently LG, but i like the idea of becoming a fanatical inquisitor
>>
>>46855481
This is a common issue with me. Every time I play a good religious character, the temptation of becoming a violent fanatic always wins in the end.
>>
File: laughing girls.png (163 KB, 566x227) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
163 KB, 566x227
>>46852407
>"Post your evil cleric stories here."
>posts a picture of Melisandre
>implying Melisandre did anything wrong
>implying Melisandre is evil
>implying
>>
>>46855805
The world of asoiaf is harsh and brutal, and it doesn't have that many people, who would have good alignment by DnD rules. Melisandre's actions are always understandable, her faithfulness and determination are admirable, but... This is a woman who proposed burning a child as a sacrifice - and in the show, actually did burn a child, though a different one. She and R'hllor would be nothing except Lawful Evil in DnD terms.
Still my favourite character in the books, though.
>>
File: 1406951290893.png (254 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1406951290893.png
254 KB, 640x527
Closest I've come is playing a necromancer with a grudge against the gods and was particularly good at disguising herself as many different things.

She figured she couldn't take the gods on directly, no matter how powerful she became, so she instead set on ruining the reputation of said gods and their followers. She would go around disguising herself as a holy person or follower of a certain faith, using either magic or conventional disguises as appropriate, and did horrible things. Some things would "seem" righteous by some (like killing a thief that was just trying to provide for their family, claiming "justice"), to demoralizing the faithful ("your god doesn't care about you", "you've fallen too far to be worthy of forgiveness", "you'll never be good enough for your god"), to just plain being a dick (like stealing money from the poor, claiming it's for the church). Sometimes she would try to convince a follower to do something horrible in the name of their faith ("go and kill the lawful good king that everyone loves, he's possessed by an evil demon and hates your god!").

She even had some spells to disguise her undead and demon minions as celestial beings to seem like a direct messenger of a god, along with alignment disguising spells and magic items.

She was basically Satan in a dress. Disguised as a being of light to tempt or discourage the faithful.
>>
>>46852407
It's in a lewd as fuck erp game. She's heavily pregnant and turning the rest of the small party into her cultists/pets. Moderately evil.
>>
>>46854544
Magical realm ho!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.