[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell what's wrong with this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nichmsCmwc1r2s3h9o1_1280.jpg (298 KB, 601x801) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nichmsCmwc1r2s3h9o1_1280.jpg
298 KB, 601x801
Can you tell what's wrong with this situation?
>>
>>46844358
>Martial
>accomplishing something

I better have him roll another round of Stealth checks just in case.
>>
>>46844392
No, he's the bait.
The wizard left 3 hours ago with the gem- the one the fighter's carrying is a fake.
He doesn't know that, though.
>>
>>46844358
Groping a depiction of a woman is thoughtrape and the entire game system is badwrong because of it and the artist must be shot to restore the hurt feels.

Am I right?
>>
>>46844358
Oh, that's easy. The artist drew that statue of a woman as having four arms. Pretty basic anatomy error, there.
>>
>>46844392
True for some systems, I suppose.
>>46844421
Fucking wizards.
>>46844457
No. Fuck off.
The answer is that the PCs plan is contingent on nobody in the procession sneaking a peek at those fine-ass tittays. As a GM I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to let it succeed.
>>
>>46844547
>four arms
He accidentally added six arms.
>>
>>46844549
>The answer is that the PCs plan is contingent on nobody in the procession sneaking a peek at those fine-ass tittays
They see them every day, hundreds of times a day, for years on end. No matter how great some tits are, anything will get boring with that level of repetition
>>
>>46844609
Not if you live in a sausage stew of bald men.
>>
>>46844650
I'm just saying. Look how bored they all look. The fine ass stone tits have clearly lost their luster
>>
>>46844358
>switching the gem
>implying that statue won't come to life the moment he touches the gem
He doesn't know how fucked he is
>>
>>46844674
If they're bored they're just more likely to want to sneak a peek. Besides, that's obviously an important progression, and that's the most sacred statue in the monastery. Why else would the PC be stealing those particular jewels? He's got no space for carrying more than that, so if he's stealing those they must obviously be the most expensive ones. You don't get to have important progressions in the most sacred chamber in the monastery all day erry day, you know.
>>
>>46844740
I don't think he's switching it. It's not the same shape as the one in her, uh, choker(?) and it looks like it would fit better in the crown.
>>
>>46844650
>lives in a sausage stew of bald men.
>doesn't sneak peeks at "fine ass stone tits"

I suspect their "interest" might lay elsewhere.
>>
>>46845014
Well, I mean, I'm not an expert on the subject, but even if a group of strapping fellows has learned to adapt to the niches available in their environment, then at least some among them would still carry a longing for the things they have lost?
>>
>>46844740
The statue is amorous?
>>
>>46844358
Conan hasn't been caught yet and thus hasn't started jamming that dagger into some eye sockets
>>
>>46845310
Yeah, the only reason it hasn't done anything yet is because Conan's breast massage is pacifying it.
>>
>>46844358
Conan is holding the gem in his hand but the gem is also still attached to the statue?
>>
>>46844547
>>46844566
What arms? All I see are tits.
>>
The gem is not the same shape as the empty hole in the statue's crown. Also those statues have incorrect jewelry on them.
>>
>>46845590
He stole the jewel that was in the headpiece. The jewel that's in the necklace is next.
>>
>>46846011
Incorrect jewelry? You mean from a historical Hindu p.o.v..
>>
>>46844358
The PC left loot behind
>>
>>46844358
It is a blatant homage to Orientalism and exoticizing the Other.
>>
>>46844358
There are two earrings and a throat gem that are yet un-looted.

Also shitty dagger, no pockets for the loot and no sign of a exit strategy that doesn't center on mass shanking.
>>
>>46844392
>>46844421
>die in three fires, Pathfinderfags.
>>
That titty is censored, that's the problem.

We need to free the nipple.
>>
>>46844358
No.
>>
>>46844358
The gem he's holding wouldn't fit in the crown.
Also he's in front of the statue.
Also that's a temple why hasn't the statue come to life and pasted the thief for his transgressions?
>>
File: Poor Texture Work.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Poor Texture Work.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>46844457
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.