[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest | Chapter XL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 21
File: HouseMalroy.png (321 KB, 444x649) Image search: [Google]
HouseMalroy.png
321 KB, 444x649
Welcome to A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest. In which you take the reins of a House of storied glorious past since Aegon’s Conquering, but whose fortunes have taken a turn for the worse in the doom that Robert’s Rebellion brought. You are Brynden Malroy, second son to Lord Vamos Malroy and Lady Esemella Hayford and the last living heir to Steadhold and House Malroy. The year is 285AC, two years after the Rebellion and a year after your return to Westeros.

House Malroy is a pre-genned House designed around the idea of a story within the Crownlands of a House fiercely loyal to the Targaryens and their attempts to live in this new world after Robert’s Rebellion. Lord Brynden Malroy is as well pre-genned but will take direction from the players in his ways and how he develops himself further. This Quest will be moderately more story driven than others of its kind, but the development of the House and her lands will take just as much importance.

If you’ve played one of the many Quests within the ASoIaF setting the rules of the SIFRP system should be known. I will be using the Game of Thrones edition, as well as a few of the expansions namely OOSP and a few house rules which will be explained as we come to them. If you have questions about how things work or why certain actions are taken I can explain them as we go along. In truth this is a learning experience for me as well.

Google Documents Mastersheet:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WiZG5xtDqbQKI31IIbqNb4zTmooivb0Ns_J6EatgWgY/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/RevengeGoldQM

Ask.FM

https://m.ask.fm/RevengeGoldQM

SIFRPG Resources:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6sar1o14399xv/SIFRP

Archive:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House%20Malroy

And now without further ado.
>>
“Virtue. Honor. Courage. The tenants of a True Knight, to protect the innocent, the weak, the downtrodden. To honor the Seven with your every action. Deliver justice in the name of The Father. To honor the Warrior in your every battle. The Smith- Squire. Brynden? Are you listening to me?”

Young eyes flash from idle thoughts, their focus upon the sea more than their tutor, they turn to the man, older than your father, though not by much, the father of the Lady your mother insisted you be wed to someday, “Yes Ser.”

“Ser?”

You sigh, boredom obviously upon your tone, “Ser Roderick Sunglass.”

“Repeat today’s lesson,” he orders, more frustrated with your tone as was the per usual. Willful is what he called you to your face; brash, disorderly, rude, crass, unworthy behind your back. Your mother had brokered the deal, she insisted it would be good for you, a strong firm Knight would be able to tame the wild youth. Your father had only laughed, better chance to tame a dothraki’s horse after killing his master. The look she had given him, the thing of nightmares. And now a year later you found yourself here, in King’s Landing, squire to a second son, talks of betrothal to a daughter. Not the life you desired, not the way it was suppose to be, “Squire. Repeat.”

You glance down at the book he had given you, it could have been written in runic for all you understood of it, “I don’t remember.”

“Of course you don’t,” he says throwing his hands up in the air, “If you spent half as much time learning your letters as you do picking fights by the docks and fucking that whore you’d be maybe half the man your Uncle is. Seven deem me unworthy that I am stuck with you.”

“She is not a whore,” you say, fire suddenly ignited in your eyes.
>>
“She takes your coin and fucks you silly. She’s a whore. And the only kind of woman you’re fit for. If your mother wasn’t the absolute embodiment of the Mother she was, I’d have been done with you after the first month.”

“Take it back.”

“Watch your tongue boy. You may think you’re a dragon like the silver haired Prince, but you’ll know your place”

“TAKE IT BACK.”

The ringing in your ear sends your head spinning, the sting of a mailed back hand stricking your face the moment the words left your lips only fueled your fire further. Ignore the pain, attack back. What did he know. She was having your child. Your flight was tonight. To the Seven Hells with him now. Your fist lands firmly in his eye, Ser Roderick staggering back from your rebuttal, and staring at you with hatred, pure contempt.

“You’ll never be good enough for my daughter you pissant. Angry little boy who doesn’t know his place in the world. Not fit to clean my chamber pot. Be the courageous little boy, pretend to be the Knight, protecting your whore. For all your bluster and anger you’re still just a boy playing at knighthood. Seven bless your family if your brother is ever lost to us. Get out of my home.”

You stalk out, the sting of metal upon flesh burning deeply into your cheek, the trickle of blood the last you’d allow to be drawn here. To hell with knighthood, to hell with being a ‘True Knight’, you weren’t your Uncle or Donold. But you knew what was right, that protection of the weak did not end where love began. Lysa was yours, not a whore, not the forgotten face every other knight of ‘virtue’ saw her as, and you would protect her. So Seven help you.

---

You exhale and turn to Mason again, he was right. Innocents lives were at stake, the Sons of Gold had been through worse, more dangerous. And they would stand by you until the last man. Loyal to the end.
>>
You nod, and Mason seems to deflate, he hated slavers as much if not more than you. Essos was not his world as it had been yours. He read like an open book, he would not be dissuaded from this and you could hardly blame him either.

“We may go to our death Mason.”

“I doubt it Brynden. You fended off half the city of Braavos once, a few hundred mercenaries piss drunk and half asleep shouldn’t be much of a problem. Still, if they do get a lucky shot in. It was a hell of a ride.”

“Likewise. Ready?”

“Lead the way.”

With a quick flick of your wrist the Sons mobilize, through trees with easy efficiency, working in pairs as always. Yondril and Yanno find a good crossing point and return the word down the chain. The land first, securing the area with drawn and ready bows before the others follow. Two by two. Land, draw, secured. Again. You enter last, falling from the old oak with a soft thud and a quick roll, your bow at the ready in an instant. Knuckles play with the fletching of two arrows, like brothers waiting to sink into their target. After a quick glance about and a minute of near holding your breath from the sheer stink of it you give the go ahead to advance. Quiet, low to the ground, using whatever cover you could find while hugging the eastern wall as it advanced towards the forgotten hall.
>>
The thing was larger than you had assumed, though a single stone wall was all that remained it was tall, and the tree that grew next to it looked even tall and older. From the First Age perhaps, forgotten deep in the Princewood a family of petty Kings that was no longer, forgotten to the annuls of time. The camp itself was a sprawling thing, the Dargood Archers looked to be separate from the main camp which sat relatively quiet in the wee hours of the morning. You pause, looking over a barrel and slightly off to the side, three armed men were standing awake just off the side of the wall’s foundation, perhaps Tano Osten’s guards. A quick glance about tells you that there are two paths to him. Along the wooden wall’s rampart or directly through the camp. Mason indicates a pair of watchmen upon the rampart, though they face away from you and stagger like drunkards, further down you could not see if there were others. The camp is devoid of life however, but one false step and you’d be surrounded, a mad dash might save you but not without alerting half the camp.

>Climb onto the wooden wall’s ramparts, sniping the guardsmen manning it before they can raise the alarm
>Stealth your way through the camp, careful to not wake any of the sleeping mercenaries
>>
>>46839061
>>Climb onto the wooden wall’s ramparts, sniping the guardsmen manning it before they can raise the alarm
>>
>>46839061
>>Climb onto the wooden wall’s ramparts, sniping the guardsmen manning it before they can raise the alarm
>>
>>46839061
>Climb onto the wooden wall’s ramparts, sniping the guardsmen manning it before they can raise the alarm
>>
Father. You are aware that you have to make us meet Sunglass and his daughter now ?
>>
>>46839222

No he doesn't.
>>
>>46839061

Brynden gonna get operator as fuck today.
>>
>>46839061
>>
Father pls tell me how to git gud
>>46839061
Go sniper mode
>>
>>46839061
Oh no can we make the shot????!!! I joke
>>
>>46839061
Nice intro Dad.
>>
The Sons are scattered about the shadows of the camp, most of them are against the wall, hiding behind support beams or various piles of wood, barrels and boxes. The overcast midnight sky is helpful for once, keeping the light in the camp to a bare minimum, the last embers of campfires and the torches the guardsmen are using being your only real sources of light. Reminded you of old days, night raids on enemy camps, going behind enemy lines to wreak havoc before dawn’s early light. Mason had never been fond of them, he was a Knight, a Reach knight at that, chivalry was his law. The glory of the charge. Yet every time the conversation was the same. Don’t die in there. And if you do, it was the ride of a lifetime. Now lead the way. For a man that had saved your life once, who pulled you from the brink, he certainly looked to you for leadership more than you deserved. Always lead the way, never follow me.

Eyes scan their surroundings, bounding over the obstacles in their way. A noise from the camp causes you to duck behind your barrel, Mason making eye contact with you behind his own. He peeks out and gives you the all clear though your eyes remain behind him, a quick nod indicates the ladder there. The camp was too much of a risk, your men could be stealthy, but better to do it with the path of least resistance. The ramparts would give you height and leverage, enough of a shadow to stay out of sight and a good vantage point to get a drop on the guardsmen by the crypt’s doors. Again your old friend looks around his barrel and waves you over with the all clear, a quick and neat roll has you beside him in the shadows and with the rebound you’re off in a mad dash. Yondril and Yanno fall in behind you, the ladder was a quick climb, taking steps by two and they all up soon after the slightest squeaks putting you on edge for a moment before calm rushed over you again. Holding you in its embrace.
>>
From the corner of your eye you see the Sons rushing towards the wall, some taking alternative means scale it, though your main focus lies before you, the two guardsmen staggering away from you seemingly unaware of their imminent demise. Yanno and Yondril’s bows creak into place behind your ears, their kneeling position flanking your own as you draw. Two targets, one shot. Like brothers they fly.

“On my mark,” you whisper, the silent response enough to tell you they heard, they knew, “Ready. Aim. Fire.”

>Double Shot activated
Roll 8d6+1 for Stealth and Marksmanship.
(First 2d6 for Stealth, last 6d6+1 for Marksmanship. Best of three on the former, best two of three on the latter.)
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4 + 1 = 26 (8d6 + 1)

>>46839656

Stranger guide my dice.
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 4, 5, 6, 3, 1, 1 + 1 = 28 (8d6 + 1)

>>46839656
I hope we don't die
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 5, 3, 3, 6, 3, 6 + 1 = 31 (8d6 + 1)

>>46839656
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 1, 6, 3, 1, 2, 6 + 1 = 26 (8d6 + 1)

>>46839656
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 5, 5, 4, 1, 5, 1 + 1 = 33 (8d6 + 1)

>>46839656
Fuck me I am nervous
>>
>>46839724

Thanks for bailing us out, sleepy.
>>
>>46839671
>>46839697
>>46839724
Stealth: 3,7,4
Marksmanship: 17, 19, 21

Oh the dangerous games we play.
>>
>>46839724
Sleepy anon saves the day
>>
>>46839763
So the whole camp is awake now?
>>
>>46839801

Brynden is both blessed and cursed with the ability to never be ignored by anybody, ever.

It's the protagonist's burden.
>>
>>46839890
Goddamnit Brynden. You dont have to be the center of attention always.
>>
>>46839763
So we alert the guards but kill them before they raise the alarm?
>>
>>46839945
Nah we probably alert the camp
>>
>[muffled death scream in the distance]
>..huh? Oh it's just Pate dying, back to sleep.
>...
>OH SHI[muffled death scream]
>...huh?
And so forth
>>
>>46840066
I am now imagining Skyrim stealth killing.
>>
File: Brynden.png (109 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Brynden.png
109 KB, 350x262
Also did some editing to Targfags pic of Brynden.
>>
>>46839945
We kill all the guards, but their screams wake the camp.

The best thing we can do now is just start setting fires.
>>
Stealth: Failed.
Marksmanship 1: Success, three degrees.
Marksmanship 2: Success, three degrees.

The three bows snap off their shots in unison, the sweet reverberating thrum singing in harmony with the quiet whistle of the four arrows as they streak across the battlements. Yours strike first, if only by a second, the brothers splitting in the air and puncturing their targets with ruthless efficiency. A shot towards the neck, cut off their sound so they could not scream, and died quickly. Perfect shot, easy marks, the worst that could have happened is one had slipped in his drunken haze. Yanno and Yondril’s arrows hit near simultaneously, finishing off the guardsmen in short order. The one on the right is choking on his own blood by the time Yondril’s arrow strikes him, the power behind the shot sending him to the other side of the wall, hidden enough place for the body. Yanno’s arrow does much the same though the man falls with a thud onto the ramparts themselves, his knees striking first his free hand outstretched as he choked out words towards the ground below him.

Your eyes dart down, another man is staring dumfounded, horror stricken upon his face as the other guard finally dies and his body slumps to the ground. The black shafted arrows in his throat poke through the moment his face strikes the rampart and the man looks back. You remain still, the Sons around you equally so, dark leathers drink in the darkness, hidden in shadow. But he knew, rumors proceed you, Brynden Blackshaft used those arrows that whispered death as they flew through the sky. The man was here, attacked from dark shadows, bringing down the hammer of justice with vengeful wrath. He drops his handful of logs, half falling over himself as he scrambles away, a quick glance shows you his location, a bell with a horn wrapped around it. The entire camp would be awake within the next minute.
>>
Fingers find purchase in half of that, gripping the feathers and pulling the arrow from its quiver, a single finger brushing against your winner, your luck. You notch, draw, quickly, a practiced movement. Routine, ritual almost. Practice with the one he told you. Your breath is sharp, a quick inhale, the man’s steps are increasing, though through fear he does not yell. Make the shot. Easy shot, easy mark.

Ready. Aim. Fire.

Roll 12d6+1 for Quickness and Marksmanship
(First 5d6 for Quickness, last 7d6+1 for Marksmanship, both best of three.)
>>
Rolled 2, 6, 4, 3, 4, 1, 1, 4, 4, 6, 6, 4 + 1 = 46 (12d6 + 1)

>>46840231

Rolling
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 6, 4, 1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 3, 1, 6 + 1 = 46 (12d6 + 1)

>>46840231

bryndo pls
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 6, 6, 1, 6, 4 + 1 = 32 (7d6 + 1)

>>46840231
Hope is dead
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 5, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4 + 1 = 40 (12d6 + 1)

>>46840231
Rolling
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 4, 6, 5, 6, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1 + 1 = 48 (12d6 + 1)

>>46840231
>>
GG
>>
>>46840241
>>46840244
>>46840253

Quickness: 17, 16, 14
Marksmanship: 25, 22, 18

Saving the day?
>>
>>46840328

Did we do good?
>>
>>46840376

We keep doing so-so.
>>
>>46840400
Quickness is a little bit average, but Marksmanship is still doing pretty damn good.
>>
>>46840400
Brynden screws up

Manages to save it just barely

Brynden screws up

Manages to save it just barely.
>>
>>46840429

By the seat of his half-plated pants.
>>
I'm scared
>>
>>46840429
>>46840491
I've said it before, he's a Leslie Nielsen character and the GoT world doesn't know how to handle him. Everything it throws at him, he manages to sidestep/bend over/bumble just at the right time.
>>
>>46840556

Now I really want to see Brynden play the good cop/bad cop routine with the next prisoner he takes.
>>
Quickness: Success, two degrees.
Marksmanship: Success, four degrees.

The moment hadn’t felt real as you went through the motions. You knew them, they knew you. It was like seeing an old friend again. But the thumping in your chest told you of the seconds that wasted as the man dashed towards the alarm. Yanno and Yondril hadn’t even drawn yet before your arrow had gone sailing across the camp, biting through the air with blistering speed. Aim a little bit out you had told yourself, peg him right in the head a few feet out. No scream, just a cold quick death. Fingers idly touch upon the fletching of another, begin the routine again. Though there was little need, the body skids to a halt as he stumbles again, the long black shaft jutting from his head as he falls face first into the mud under foot. You wait a half second more, watching for movement before blinking and breathing again. Calm rushes your heart and it slows its thumping, less fire tonight, there was a time and place. A half cast look back and you can see the sigh of relief pass by, Ser Victor Haigh and Mason are ready behind Yanno and Yondril, Mason giving you the all clear and go ahead to lead the Sons across the rest of the ramparts.

Quick steps, easy walk, fall under the looming shadow of the forgotten hall’s singular wall lends more darkness for your leathers to drink in. Another pair of guards appear in the distance, the four men behind you unleashing a volley of arrows to deal with them in short order the Sons behind them throwing the lifeless bodies over the side of the wooden wall with soft thuds. The camp remains still and quiet beneath you, hardly a soul out of place, a man woken enough to raise any alarm. For fleeting moment’s your heart races again, watching as a camp follower or child picks up logs, their eyes upon the task, not upon the walls. You wait in dark stillness, eyes following footsteps away from the wall before your mission continued again.
>>
Fingers idly count your arrows, enough for a night, enough to last. Drawing into distance you see the heavily armed guardsmen waiting over what looked like a barred cellar door. They wear heavy ringmail, gorgets and steel kettle helmets, armed with spears, a shield and a sword upon their side.

You softly tsk to yourself, not ideal for your bowmen, two or three shots may kill, but three or two may miss or be ineffective against their armor. Enough men to cause you an issue, to raise an alarm if the first strike fails. You still had the height advantage and the superiority in numbers. You could get the drop on them, a volley of arrows and then your men jumping down to run those left through. Potentially loud, potentially dangerous. Or you could have some of the Sons lure them away, split them up and pick them off 3 to 1. While yourself, Mason, Victor, Yanno and Yondril infiltrated the crypts alone. You fist holds in the air, silence meets it as your men watch and wait for your order.

>Attack the guards all at once, potential to be a loud commotion
>Split up, using the majority of the Sons to lure them away, while you infiltrate the crypt
>>
>>46840880
>Split up, using the majority of the Sons to lure them away, while you infiltrate the crypt
We cannot afford the risk of alerting fucking everyone
>>
>>46840880

use them to make some noise so the guards go to look
>>
File: drebin.jpg (1 MB, 1264x1504) Image search: [Google]
drebin.jpg
1 MB, 1264x1504
>>46840598
>>
>>46840880
>>
>>46840880
>>
>>46840880
>>
>>46840880
>>Attack the guards all at once, potential to be a loud commotion
>>
>>46840880
>Attack the guards all at once, potential to be a loud commotion
>>
>>46840880
>split up, using the majority of the Sons to lure them away, while you infiltrate the crypt
>>
Dad ded?
>>
>>46841304
Its a pretty big update.
>>
>>46841304
Dad writing shut up
>>
>>46841304
>>
Yep
>>
>>46841328
No
>>
>>46841304
Dad ded.
>>
DORAN BTFO
O
R
A
N

B
T
F
O

They can't keep getting away with it
>>
Exhaling again you big to give instructions with your hand. Three to one, split them up, meet up and guard the entrance once they are dispatched, move. Your best stay on on your flanks as they others silently creep away into the shadows along the rampart. Two Knights, a dothraki, a man from nowhere and a Lord all wait in crouched shadows upon a wooden rampart in the middle of the night. What a bloody world you lived in. Dontos was going to be furious in the morning, glory hounding he’d call it, but if you could save lives, the lives of those in the crypt, of the green boys in the Dargood army, the men that marched to lay siege to the forgotten hall. Tano Osten was your target but in the morning the mercenaries and this Aeror would still need to be dealt with.

A crack in the distance breaks idle thoughts, eyes glance towards the guards who all rouse from their half sleep looking to one another for confirmation, another crack, the call of a lady, the rustling of a tree. They look confused, but all the same split up into groups and go to investigate. The last of them bangs on the doors to the crypt, and says something you can’t quite make out. Making a quick guess of it you assumed you had a handful of minutes, perhaps 15 if things should go to hell. As they disappear into the distance you give the go ahead and drop down to the ground, soft thumps on the broken stone path that lead up the crypt. The door itself wasn’t anything particularly special, old oak, a wooden bar against it. The stone frame around it bore markings of an unknown House, you could feel Yanno’s dislike of the situation, the dead were not a particularly fond subject for the man.
>>
>>46841551
They completly failed to build Dorne up and what they did show was terrible so that has no meaning or commitment to me.
>>
Mason and Victor remove the bar as quietly as possible before taking position with the others, they’d push the doors open and yourself with Yanno and Yondril would kill anything that moved the moment they opened. A tense second, the doors creak to life, your fingers flex eyes scanning for anything, anyone. Only to be met with nothing. Nothing but quiet darkness.

“It looks like a trap,” Victor says straightening and loosening his sword.

“Five heavily armed men don’t guard a trap in the dead of night Victor,” Mason says coming to your side again, “Brynden?”

You grab the single torch left behind and hand it off to Yondril before responding, “Into the breach we go. Let’s move boys, limited timeframe. Kill any guards, but we need Tano Osten alive, look for the sigil. Remember it?”

A round of nods in affirmation, your own added to confirm. You lead the way, Yondril shortly behind, Mason and Victor with drawn swords follow after and Yanno takes up the rear, his bow at the ready. The stone floor felt worn and cracked under foot, the reliefs of the dead stared at you with passive grey eyes as you made your way deeper into the crypt. Some were broken open valuables likely stolen, the bones of the dead hanging loosely among shattered stone, others sat intact though still looked like ruin. How old was this hall you wondered, who lived here, surely it was before the Malroy’s time. You pause, standing in silence, fingers idly rolling an arrow between them, and listen.

Roll 5d6 for Stealth and Notice.
(First 2d6 for Stealth, last 3d6 for Notice.)

Sorry about the delay, girlfriend got home and had to take the dog out.
>>
>>46841304
Oh no! A person writing a big post hasn't posted it in five minutes! It's almost like...... They need time to complete it?!?! This is captain obvious of the S.S no shit
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 1, 5, 4 = 15 (5d6)

>>46841608
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 2, 2 = 10 (5d6)

>>46841608

Rolling
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 1, 4, 1 = 18 (5d6)

>>46841608
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 5, 4, 2 = 20 (5d6)

Gonna save this
>>
>>46841636
Brynden is so stealthily sneaking even the Sons lost him! But he aint noticing shit though.
>>
>>46841608
>>
>>46841625
>>46841631
>>46841636
Stealth: 5,4,12
Notice: 9,6,6

Damn son look at that Stealth.
>>
>>46841666
Dammit ok dice+5d6
>>
>>46841692
Fuck ok "dice+5d6"
>>
>>46841715
Fucking hell bells dice 5d6
>>
>>46841715
In the options field mate. No quotes.
>>
>>46841735
FUCK EVRYTHING "dice 5d6"
>>
File: 1400447118283.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1400447118283.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>46841692
>>46841715
>>46841735

holy shit this guy has to be trolling
>>
File: Anna laugh 2.jpg (8 KB, 242x333) Image search: [Google]
Anna laugh 2.jpg
8 KB, 242x333
>>46841666
>>46841692
>>46841715
>>46841735
>>46841753
You are such a qt, anon
>>
Rolled 2, 6, 2, 5, 3 = 18 (5d6)

>>46841753
I am doing this out of pity
>>
>>46841741
Oh ok doing it now
>>
>>46841777
FUCKING DAMMIT I did as you said anons it didn't work I'll try again
>>
File: Stop, just stop.gif (432 KB, 293x152) Image search: [Google]
Stop, just stop.gif
432 KB, 293x152
>>46841798
>>
>>46841798
So um any chance it won't work with a iPad that hasn't been updated in 9 months?
>>
>>46841848
Oh also I'm using safari
>>
>>46841848
No, it just means that you are bad at 4chan.
>>
>>46841884
>iPad that hasn't been updated in 9 months
>oh also I'm using safari
And there's your problem
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 6, 5, 4 = 25 (5d6)

>>46841884
ok I'm on my computer now lets see if I can actually fucking do it
>>
>>46841991
Well, shit, there you go. Now do it exactly like that next time, and you can't roll under a twenty or we take away your dice permit
>>
>>46841991
and if you keep rolling like that Dad will threaten to remove your dice privileges.
>>
Stealth: Success, two degrees.
Notice: Success, one degree.

“Someone is coming,” you whisper under your breath. A footstep at a crossroads, just far enough in the distance so you could hide, close enough for you to hear. Yondril stifles the flame behind a column, a soft murmur of crackling light being the only thing you had in the dark crypts now. The five of you split up, pressing against either corner as the footsteps draw closer, they pause and continue again, faster. Your eyes meet with Mason and Victor on the other side, they both nod slowly, their blades ready as you palm the arrow.

“Osten is so damn paranoid. We’re leaving in two days with the last fucking shipment, gods a-fucking-bove, one night without patrol that’s all I a-SKAH,” Mason’s sword to the gut silences his word, Victor’s following up across his throat is enough to leave him gurgling and choking on his own blood as you help them lower him to the ground. Deep breath, calm. No one knows you’re here still. By some bloody miracle. Another motion and your men reassume their positions following after you the way the man came.

At every crossroad you pause, the busts and reliefs of the dead glancing over you with shadowed eye at every stop. You pause, listen, nothing. There had to be more down here, you continue with a faster pace, stopping and going near frantically. Until a sound. Distant at first. The whimper of a child, a little girl, crying for her mother.

“Did you hear that?” Victor asks.

“Yes, which way though,” you respond glancing around and for a half a second longer than you preferred made eye contact with a particularly bearded bust of a centuries old Lord.

“Down this one,” Yondril says after a moment, “Sounds echo like dungeon in Steadhold. Men, guards, women, children.”
>>
“And Osten,” you finish, “Ready yourselves.”

The thought is left half said before the five of you break into a mad dash down the corridor, a light appears in the distance, a handful. The sounds of those pitiful souls who were captured and held in this dark, dank hellhole reach your ears before the mutterings and voices of the guards. Eyes count seven in the distance, unaware, unprepared. Palmed arrow gathers his brother, notched upon their stead, and drawn. Yanno and Yondril flank your sides, doing the same. The Knights with swords held aloft. Five men on a mission considered suicidal, running through the crypts of the dead to deliver more death. You pick your targets, two men hung over a table playing cards. The last hand.

Ready. Aim. Fire.

>Double Shot activated
Roll 6d6+1 for Marksmanship.
(Taking best two of three.)
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 5, 2, 5, 1 = 17 (6d6)

newb rolling

the trick is to have the dice in the options before dad posts that he wants to roll
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 3 + 1 = 27 (6d6 + 1)

>>46842199
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 5, 4, 1, 2 + 1 = 20 (6d6 + 1)

>>46842199

Rainbow six this shit.
>>
>>46842218

Top fucking lad.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 4 + 1 = 31 (6d6 + 1)

>>46842199
The last hand
>>
>>46842204
fucking dice gods

thank the quest gods that its best of three
>>
>>46842218
>>46842223
>>46842269

Man this Double Shot thing is really becoming deadly.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 3, 4, 6, 4 + 1 = 22 (6d6 + 1)

>>46842199
>>
>>46842269
Too slow, buddy.
>>
>>46842204
WHAT DID WE SAY NEWFAG, WHAT DID WE FUCKING SAY
>>
>>46842323
Or not apparently.
>>
Why do i get the feeling that after this Brynden is gonna need a cigarette and a woman ?
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 5, 4, 5 = 20 (6d6)

>>
>>46842506
fuck it I'm going back to my ipad
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 2, 3, 3, 5 + 1 = 22 (6d6 + 1)

>>46842538

Watch how a pc master race rolls and tremble in despair.
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 1, 2, 5, 6 = 20 (6d6)

>>46842557
Phhhfff you are weak
>>
>>46842557
Dude I only play PC games I just use the iPad so I can browse the Internet from my bed.

Oh and hi from New Zealand
>>
File: 1450930386133.png (227 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
1450930386133.png
227 KB, 314x438
>>46842602
No one cares anon
>>
>>46842602

Leave this place and go back to molesting sheep.
>>
>>46842557
>>46842565
Apparently I will tremble from your average rolls seriously though /tg/ dice don't work like that there either 6,6,6,6,6,6 or 1,1,1,1,1,1
>>
File: trash.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>46842627
I care, I think it's neat someone from New Zealand is participating. Now, go join him in the trash where you belong you uncultured swine
>>
File: 1451163093608.jpg (244 KB, 960x820) Image search: [Google]
1451163093608.jpg
244 KB, 960x820
>>46842674
>>
>>46842699
>I'm I doing it right you guys
>>
>>46842699

I'm sorry anon. I didn't mean to shit on you. I didn't realize you life sucked so much.

Really though, keep rolling. Your doing great! Keep it up!
>>
Marksmanship 1: Success, four degrees.
Marksmanship 2: Success, three degrees.

Dinky little recurve your fucking Valyrian ass, the arrows fly true the moment they leave your hand. The bow rebounding off to the side and with a smooth motion around your shoulder. Yanno and Yondril fire not soon after the arrows sailing over your target’s and into men behind while your own slams into the side of seat man’s faces, one is knocked from his chair instantly, his cards flying up splattered with blood, the one is only rocked to the side slightly and looks at you with half lidded alarm. His mouth goes to yell, the last scream of a dead man but you are faster, before his voice lifts your fist lashes out into his teeth, quickly driving his head into the table and driving the arrow in deeper. The table crashes to the floor with his body and your momentum providing cover at least for the moment.. Mason and Victor crash into the half dead men that Yanno and Yondril has hit with their own arrows, making quick work of the unarmed men.

The soft quiet has erupted into the screams of the dying, the cries and hysteria of the men, women and children in the cells to your immediate right. Using the table as cover you duck down, notching another arrow and casting an eye towards them. A little girl looks at you with wide eyes, fear etched into the blue eyes that give you pause, pools of blue to drink in your emerald flame. She looks filthy, the children around her huddled in a corner away from the sudden death and fighting, the half starved lot only thinking this was another step along their ride into hell.

The heavy thump of three crossbow bolts in rapid succession brings you back to reality, the table protecting your head by mere inches. Mason yells to you, “BRYNDEN ARE YOU ALIVE?!”

“FIND COVER MASON, THEY HAVE MYRISH CROSSBOWS!”
>>
>>46842699
:D
>>
“SEVEN FUCKING HELLS, VICTOR GET DOWN! SHIT!”

The heavy thump of bolts again rattle your table, another launches towards somewhere before you eliciting a cry of pain and a body falling to the ground in a messy crash. No. Seven above no. You straighten and peak around the table, to see Victor on the floor, his leg a mess of blood where the three bolts had slammed into him. A quick glance shows you the culprit. In heavy army the even heavier set man is reloading his crossbow, his face hidden by a gaudy hydra’s head helmet. His clothing the colors of the Ostens. That was your man. He looked to be breathing heavily under the strain of sudden combat the surprise attack giving you enough of an advantage to have cut them down to three. Two other men with similar weapons as Tano are hiding behind columns in a shootout with Yondril and Yanno. Tano aims his weapon down towards you again, a labored activity it seems before noticing Mason and knocking off a shot towards him and the cages. Your old friend manages to get to cover just in time, though from the scream coming from the cages you’re guessing one of the prisoners had been hit in the crossfire, a woman more than likely.

Mason is mostly pinned down, and Victor is attempting to pull himself behind cover as Tano begins to wind up another shot. Yondril and Yanno meanwhile are having a hard time advancing on the better gunned crossbowmen and are similarly pinned down.

>Attack Tano Osten and provide a distraction for Mason to get Victor to safety
>Attack the other two crossbowmen and help Yanno and Yondril
>>
>>46842754
>>Attack the other two crossbowmen and help Yanno and Yondril
>>
>>46842754
>Attack the other two crossbowmen and help Yanno and Yondril
>>
>>46842754
>>Attack the other two crossbowmen and help Yanno and Yondril
>>
>>46842754
>try to get there attention by firing at them. cant kill your friends if they are trying to kill you
>>
>>46842754
>>Attack Tano Osten and provide a distraction for Mason to get Victor to safety
>>
>>46842754
>>
>>46842754
with a flavor of
>try to get their attention by firing at them. cant kill your friends if they are trying to kill you
>>
>>46842754
>>
>>46842837
>>46842806
that wont work you Bogans
>>
>>46842754
>>
>>46842882
>bogans
No a little of the lingo do ya?
>>
>>46842943
:D
>>
Father, can Bryden actually die if we pick a massively wrong decision or consistently roll poorly?

How strong is the plot armour that he is wearing?
>>
>>46843085
The plot twist is that he is already dead and it is infact his family that is still alive and these events are all in the head of his mother who has gone mad with grief.
>>
>>46843085
This is frankly a question I would be happier not knowing. My first impression is that it's GoT, man, the setting is lethal as fuck. The second impression is that as soon as you introduce 'plot armor' you've cheapened the plot, the setting and the story, so let's not talk about plot armor thanks.
>>
>>46843085
>>46843235
Plot armor does exist. It is called Destiny Points.

Brynden used his last one for an upgrade in the last thread.
>>
>>46843235
Father has proved by his past actions that he's willing to see us fail because of the decisions we've taken - I simply want to know how far that extends.

Should Bryden's death be something we mentally prepare for, or will we be punished in other ways for poor decisions - such as the disfigurement and death of those around us.
>>
Rolling off to the other side of the table you notch another arrow. Enough to last, enough to serve for a night. You breath in deep, suddenly aware of the sheer amount of insanity around you, there was still the matter of Tano Osten’s contingency plan being to bring the entire crypt down around him. You were fighting in a literal pot of wildfire, a single wrong move and they whole place went to ruin. Your heart begins to race, feeding fuel to your own fire, it burns hot in your chest, the remembered feeling of war, the line you toed before death. Not today you whispered in half prayer, not today.

You swing your body around the side of the table, kneeling into a fully drawn position aiming directly at Tano, “‘EY OVER HERE YOU FAT MYRISH SON OF A WHORE.”

The hydra helm swings in your general direction, the myrish crossbow finding itself in a labored turn away from Mason and Victor, “MALROY,” he roars at you, though his voice falters the moment the name leaves his lips.

Allowing a smile to dance upon your lips you allow his eyes to linger upon you for a moment longer, “The one and only, Osten,” you respond and then knock off a shot just above his shoulder but all the same causes him to leap behind cover with a crash of chairs, silverware and plates. Mason takes the opportunity to roll out towards Victor, picking up a wayward shield to guard his flank as he helps the riverlander up and to cover just behind you.

Yanno and Yondril have made some progress against their own enemies, though Yanno looks to be doing bad, his left shoulder was grazed and you can see the torn up flesh and trickle of blood from his trap. At least one of the crossbowmen was stuck with an arrow however and looks to be dying somewhere out of sight.
>>
The distinctive three thumps of the Tano’s weapon calls your attention back to him and you see him having regained his feet and making a last ditch effort to attack you before dropping the weapon and running for his life in the opposite direction down yet another path you did not know. The last thump had felt different the sound against flesh rather than wood. The pain in your lower arm immediately brings the realization to life, to bolt had gone straight through flesh and stuck out the other end, it burned like the Seven Hells, the arrow that it held had fallen to the ground in shock, your fingertips twitching in response. Flexing your fingers is painful as hell, but enough to still be of use, at least it had been your offhand, you wouldn’t lose motion. A quick glance tells you Osten has already gained some distance and you would need to pursue immediately.

“Shit, fucking, shit,” you curse through clenched teeth, wrapping the bow around your shoulders and dealing with the bolt with a quick snap and a yank through the hole. Your good arm loosenes your sword and you ready yourself, bleeding arm and all to give chase, “YONDRIL! COVER FIRE!”

Yondril grunts in affirmation, and then you run. Run like hell.

Roll 8d6 for Notice and Quickness.
(First 3d6 for Notice, laste 5d6 for Quickness. Best of three on both.)
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 4, 5 = 27 (8d6)

>>46843442
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 1, 2, 1, 5, 4, 2 = 26 (8d6)

>>46843442
>>
>>46843085
haha what is this crusader quest?

the answer is yes
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 3, 6, 2, 2, 6, 4 = 30 (8d6)

>>46843442
>>
>>46843480
>>46843456
>>46843449
Damn look at them rolls.
>>
>>46843449
>>46843456

Notice: 12,12,10
Quickness: 14,13,18

Chasing down fat frightened myrmen, how hard can it be?
>>
>>46843500
Not Hard apparently.
>>
Notice: Success, one degree.
Quickness: Success, three degrees.

Yondril let’s off a rapid succession of arrows as you dash across the room to keep the last crossbowman distracted, enough to leave you unscathed at least. Rushing through the open doorway that Tano had left behind you find another series of dark and forgotten crypts. Bloody Seven Above how many people were buried down here you wonder as you raced further into the darkness and away from what remained of the conflict. Mason and Yondril could handle it, the latter would be able to patch up Victor and Yanno hopefully. Victor had took the worst of it, his leg looked half a ruin from the bolts in it. The string of your own flesh hanging loosely upon your arm was a stark reminder. You swallow it down, thoughts turnt to singular focus as your pace slows at a crossroads. Breath hard and heavy you suck down what you can and listen. Tano was a fat son of a bitch, he couldn’t have gotten far, his body could not handle the labor in that heavy plate.

Your foot kicks a have object on the floor as you slowly proceed through the crypts, the busts and reliefs leading the way with blind hand. Leaning over you surmise through strained eyes it is the hydra helmet he wore, a valuable and gaudy thing, likely shed in desperation to rid himself of weight. The clattered of metal upon stone catches your ear not too far away, another, he is standing still you realize. A heavier piece this time, maybe his breastplate, labored breath, muttering mixed with fear.
>>
“I told my uncle he would come...” you catch, “...you don’t send an assassin after… and not expect retaliation… I can run. Yes run. Bury the place as planned. I told them, I told them. Damnable armor, come loose, gods be fucking good, come loose...” the mutterings get louder as you creep along the path, careful to mask your step and avoid any wayward pieces of stone or armor, “This is all that fucking bastard’s fault… I told him his King would notice. But no… Anyway to get back at the Malroy… Idiot. Fucking idiot. Why does my uncle even care… Ambrose won’t even be ready for years…”

You can feel him just around the corner now, fumbling with the armor upon his legs, the last of his mutterings finally quieting as it falls to the ground. Without missing a beat you swing around the corner, driving your knee into the back of his. He yelps like a frightened girl as your good arm drives its elbow into his back and onto the ground your own body falling after and pressing your dirk against the back of his neck. In a moment his mutterings go to squeals and pleas for mercy like a fat little pig.

“Tano Osten,” you growl into his ear and he begins to whimper.

---

Mason and Yondril had cleaned up the last of the attackers. Yanno was pressing a bandage against his shoulder, while Yondril worked on pulling the last of the three bolts in Victor’s leg out. Tano meanwhile was shackled in one of the shrew’s fiddles you had found among the devices they had stored, it amused those who had been caged, so it was good enough for you.
>>
“Looks like a mess of paperwork,” Masons says going through what little you could find, “Exchanges of coin and ‘shipments’ in Duskendale, the return of weapon caches, guessing House Dargood profited from it enough to keep the old man quiet and content, telling him he’s fighting the good fight and you’re golden. Can’t believe he fell for Osten’s horseshit.”

“People will believe strange things to justify the end,” you remark looking through the papers yourself, nothing you didn’t already know. The most important part you had gained was the new witnesses, nearly 100 men, women and children were caged down here, all very much aware of their fate. And there was no small mention of Tano Osten, his mutterings already confirmed to you that he was working directly with Royce.

“Be that as it may though Brynden,” Mason begins, “We still need an exit strategy. With Tano captured we have a valuable prisoner, they wouldn’t dare touch us.”

“Or maybe they wish to see him and his truths dead,” Yondril says off to the side while wrapping Victor’s leg in a splint, “Pull out. Let Dontos deal with problem.”

“There’s still the Dargood archers,” Mason retorts, “We can’t let them die. There’s enough we could get them to rebel now, take the fort in the night before Dontos even gets here.”

“March fat man in front of them in morning. They will let army in freely. No fight,” Yondril says having finished his work and coming over to examine your arm, “Is Lord’s decision though of course.”

>Agree with Mason, get the archers on your side by revealing Tano Osten’s true nature and attack the camp right now
>Agree with Yondril, pull out and marching Tano Osten in front of the gates in the morning, revealing the truth and hopefully getting the archers to stand down
>>
>>46844100
>>Agree with Mason, get the archers on your side by revealing Tano Osten’s true nature and attack the camp right now
We come to them with the slaves and the fat fuck I beat they will turn. They don't know about the slaves
>>
>>46844100
>>Agree with Yondril, pull out and marching Tano Osten in front of the gates in the morning, revealing the truth and hopefully getting the archers to stand down
>>
>>46844100
>Agree with Mason, get the archers on your side by revealing Tano Osten’s true nature and attack the camp right now

We are operators operating operationally.
>>
>>46844100
>>Agree with Yondril, pull out and marching Tano Osten in front of the gates in the morning, revealing the truth and hopefully getting the archers to stand down
>>
>>46844100
>>
File: herewego.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
herewego.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>46844100
>>Agree with Mason, get the archers on your side by revealing Tano Osten’s true nature and attack the camp right now

This probably retarded, but 'ere we go lads.
>>
>>46844210

How stubborn could the Dargood boys really be?

"Hey, kids, want to stop being muscle for a highly illegal people-smuggling ring and come defend the battlements of Steadhold? Salary, shelter, single women in town, and you don't need to worry about Bobby B taking off your head if he catches you doing your job. What do you say?"
>>
Alright looks like we're going with Mason then. Fucking... Here we go!
>>
>Dontos face when he arrives and sees Brynden has already taken over the fort with his twenty good men
>>
Now that Dontos is going to live with his wife we can finally start whoring again. Hooray! We should inform our tailor immediately.
>>
>>46844313

>implying Obella hasn't been inflicting severe pelvic trauma on us every night
>>
>>46844348
She hasnt been able to go all out since she is late in her pregnancy and she wont be able to for a while after.
>>
>>46844348
Once she's heavily pregnant she might want a break. She'll understand. We can have threesomes later.
>>
>>46844313
I'm pretty sure someone threatened to castrate us if we did.
>>
File: tearsintherain.jpg (9 KB, 242x207) Image search: [Google]
tearsintherain.jpg
9 KB, 242x207
>>46844312
>mfw we just pulled a twenty good men

Wow, fucking wow
>>
>>46844365
Is 8 months heavy enough yet?
>>
>>46844427
Who?
>>
>>46844451
No, once she goes into labour we can go and fuck sluts. We'll bring our other bastard to court and then come back just in time for the birthing.
>>
>>46844471
Gisellebowl git hype
>>
>>46844501
Not Giselle. Beside, she is in the Vale, just find that redhead Brynden had around earlier in the quest.l
>>
>>46844428
Brynden better be sitting on the walls drinking from a wineskin when the army arrives.
>>
Inb4 we fuck up
>>
>>46844554
Smoking a pipe
>>
>>46844523
>not Giselle

the fucking hell?
>>
>>46844570
I understand that reference.
>>
File: smug.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>46844312
>>46844554
>>46844570

Dontos is gonna fucking kill us.

And we're just gonna wear this expression the entire time.
>>
File: 0FkY7mn.jpg (70 KB, 1094x414) Image search: [Google]
0FkY7mn.jpg
70 KB, 1094x414
>>
>>46844708
What the fucks with quad chin in the background?
>>
>>46844672
Hes going to bloody love the fact we caught a key piece though.
>>
>>46844708
>only 19 men
I am sad at you
>>
>>46844752
NVM I DIDN"T SEE THE CHAOS MARINE
>>
File: sarevok_by_silvenger-d6snisl.jpg (300 KB, 891x897) Image search: [Google]
sarevok_by_silvenger-d6snisl.jpg
300 KB, 891x897
>>46844775
That is Sarevok. Second best Bhaalspawn after CHARNAME
>>
File: PAkwj4h.png (146 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
PAkwj4h.png
146 KB, 800x800
>>46844428
>>
>>46844835
Yay! More motherfuckingcocksuckingheadsmashingcuckrapeingsargraginguristcursingdontossighing memes!
>>
>>46844944
10/10 good references
>>
“Mason’s got the right of it. We have the advantage right now, best to put it to use,” you respond and Mason gives you a firm nod, “Link up with the Sons up topside, we’ll need to make way to the Dargood camp on the other side. Have the twins, Marqus, and Alyster Wyckle find the captains, try not to rough them up much and bring them here. We have some things to discuss with ‘Ser Issac Dargood’.”

“Yes Brynden,” Mason responds simply and leaves off with little word elsewise and the map of the rather expansive crypts.

Turning to the fat myrman you address him next, “Where’s your contingency. Araden Ormion told me all about it.”

Tano does little more than whimper in his rather humiliating position on the floor, his fatty arms barely swing forward enough to clash under his chin and the neck hole is obvious designed for a much slender neck. A quick step his way his the man sputtering out an answer, one that was actually a lot more talk rather than substance, the entrance had weak supports, the plan had been just to knock those out and bury the entrance hoping no one searched further.

Yondril finishes patching your arm up, though he informs you that when you get back to camp it’ll need to be opened up again and cleaned properly which just sounds like a grand old time, and you begin to help Yanno with the shackles and cages. The woman that had gotten hit in the crossfire had died during the ensuing conflict, her husband having found her after being let free and was crying over her body. The woman and children actually had the worst of it, the mercenaries had free run of the women and you could tell by they way they walked, reacted to your and Yanno’s presence, it was hardly a pleasant thought. The children were in somewhat similar boat, though they bore more scars and bruises, you could only imagine the emotional damage. The smallfolk had little idea of your name, of your station, all the better in this case.
>>
The little girl you had seen earlier was with her mother now, a young woman in tears that looked vaguely familiar. The girl notices your curious eye across the room and runs over, hugging your leg, “Come meet my mumma nice man,” she says pulling your hand towards the woman.

“Are you hurt my lady? Is there anything I can do?” you ask, having little else to offer than a word at this point.

She looks you over and smiles, “I know you. My brother Rafe told me all about you. Frightened him half to death the first time you met, milord. He admired you so much, I can see why.”

You recall the moment in the forest alongside Rafe Roper, his breakdown over his sister’s death. You could almost laugh, of all the people to find. Running a hand through your hair you listen to the quick tale of their capture. Branton was practically run through, her husband had died trying to defend them, they ran. It wasn’t a week ago they ran into one of the mounted patrols and that led them here. The woman spared you the worst of it, wasn’t particularly difficult to read between those lines. When all is said and done you explain Rafe’s condition and that he is alive, fighting and trying his damnedest, you leave with a promise to see them reunited in Steadhold when this was done.

Mason returns not soon after, ten of the other Sons in tow, Marqus and Alyster have the half asleep and entirely frightened Dargood Captains. They see Tano Osten in shackles and immediately begin to question you, before recognizing the silver hair, the bow and arrows, the green wildfire that poured over them. Eyes turn to horror and tongues silence as they look onto you, waiting for your words, their fates.

[End Chapter XL]
>>
Alright I’m getting run down, so I’m going to end it there.

Yeah, we just pulled a 20 good men. I didn’t actually expect it to go that well. There was a good handful of easily failed rolls but the rebound rolls worked out in your favor. It’ll be interesting to see how the next thing goes.

Next thread we’ll start off with some quick intrigue regarding the Dargood captains, do a real quick and dirty battle plan and then we’re off the the races for more crazy shit.

Off to archive, get a drink and cool off for a bit, running two days in a row has me pretty beat. Thanks for playing as always guys. I know the battle tone is a lot different than regular lording so I hope that isn’t too much of a turn off. So yeah.
>>
>>46845138
Thanks for running anyways Dad.
>>
>>46844570
Speaking of smoke, picked up some cbd tonic from my local pot shop. Shit's nasty
>>
>>46845138
cheers Papa

Bryndens a fookin legend now!
>>
>>46845138
Thanks for running dad.

Mother must be pissed right now.

>>46843216

Also this is now my fantheory
>>
>>46845138
Night mate, good thread.
>>
>>46845138
thanks for running dad, get some rest.

And go fuck your girlfriend like its your last day alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 592x448
>>46845138

Thanks for running!
>>
>>46845138
Will you return to answer any questions ?
>>
>>46845138
Thanks for running dad.
>>
>>46845138
This was pretty dope, thanks for running man.
>>
>>46845138

Awesome.

How badly is Obella gonna fucking kill us when she hears what happened?

And how badly are the ladies of the court going to swoon when they hear of Brynden Blackshafts Harrowing assault into a ruined keep, 20 against 400, to capture their leader and save helpless women and children?

My god, dude should just have a book about his life with him in one of those Harlequinn romance novels poses on the front cover.

Actually, we should totally fucking do that.
>>
>>46845294
I just got a flashback.

Obella said she was going to get us back for bringing victus to that meet one time.

Imagine if she gets us back by transcribing our shenanigins into cheap romance novels and selling them?
>>
>>46845294
Bards man
>>
>>46845294
>>46845354
Good god. The court will have to listen to her bragging about us for months

By the way, did Obella ever send that shirt to Giselle ?
>>
>>46845354

Working titles:

The anthology of the Silver Stallion?

Untamed

A sellsword's heart.
>>
>>46845440

Untamed: A Sellsword's Heart
>>
>>46845511
Goldsong on the cover?
>>
>>46845511

There has to be a woman in a white dress riding it though.
>>
>>46845535

Brynden, white button shirt open wide, riding Goldsong and holding a bow in one hand and some beautiful woman in the other.
>>
>>46845592
Obella, of course
>>
>>46845686
Nah it needs to be someone the reader can self insert as
>>
As long as it has lots of double entendres about arrowshafts.
>>
Dontos is going to be so fucking mad, it'll be great. He'll be all huffy while everyone is drinking and celebrating. He's like our C3PO
>>
>>46846129
Gay, whiny and covered in metal?
>>
>>46845294
I read that as 'how badly is Obella going to fuck us'
>>
File: 1355196413940.png (21 KB, 321x315) Image search: [Google]
1355196413940.png
21 KB, 321x315
>>46846183
eyyy
>>
>>46846183
Oh you
>>
Obella is gonna be pissed when she finds out that brynden took such a big and stupid risk
>>
>>46845224
Now I am. Had to run out and grab some food.

>>46845294
>How badly is Obella gonna fucking kill us when she hears what happened?

Haha It's a mix bagged. Obella fell in love with that courageous sellsword type that Brynden is. This seems like the exact sort of stuff he'd do. But then on the other hand, she's the wife now. Brynden deciding to pull some crazy shit is not exactly here favorite thing anymore. Especially after tempting her with a big family.

>And how badly are the ladies of the court going to swoon when they hear of Brynden Blackshafts Harrowing assault into a ruined keep, 20 against 400, to capture their leader and save helpless women and children?
Some serious swooning will occur. It's some Barristan Semly level crazy shit.

>>46845354
>Imagine if she gets us back by transcribing our shenanigins into cheap romance novels and selling them?
... I'm not up to anything behind the scenes I swear. Also this whole conversation has me in stitches. Brynden literally falls into that hunky romance novel cover model perfectly. I didn't mean to do it, but then the horses happened. And my description of the legolas crossed with geralt. Well... Yeah. You know.

>>46846129
We'll see what happens exactly next thread, plan to open up the options a bit regarding how we go about attacking the mercenary camp, after the Dargood Captains give you the lowdown.

>>46846183
The best description for Dontos I've ever heard.
>>
>>46847168
Hey Father. I am the guy who said he was planning to run that Hedge Knight quest in the Reach. Currently finished the MC's character sheet more or less and fleshing out his backstory, plus a few other characters.

It has been twelwe years since i last GM'ed. Is there any chance i could use you for help mostly just mechanic wise i mean and maybe run a few ideas off on you ?

My twitter
https://twitter.com/GoT_Reach_Hedge
>>
>>46847168
How damning is all of the evidence we have at the moment that'll stick on Royce? We got a lot of fucking evidence, including House Dargood's green infantry and three hundred (well, two hundred ninety nine, shame about the gal) souls who were being sold to slavery
>>
>>46847168
How badly will the wound in our arm heal? Have we suffered arrow wounds before?
>>
>>46847274
Yeah definitely feel free to message me on twitter and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. I don't claim to be an authority but I'll help you the most I can. Great to hear you plan on actually running I really dug the idea. Best of luck.

>>46847284
Pretty damning, it's all about putting together the pieces into a proper case, Tano Osten is a real player in that.

>>46847341
A couple, one of them went through your shoulder is the one I remember mentioning before. It'll heal just fine after proper treatment just hurts like hell.
>>
>>46847168
Gonna make Sunglass wish Brynden had married his daughter. Speaking of which. What is the Sunglass' general feeling about Brynden right now, considering his actions, choice of marriage and so on ?

Dontos is gonna be equally proud and angry at us when he sees what Brynden has done.
>>
You know what scene I really loved? That scene where Brynden is talking to Wesley right after Samuel got himself killed, and both Wesley and Brynden share this brief moment of camraderie and talk about how neither of them turned out how they thought and how both have had the role of lord thrust upon them. It was a nice moment of empathy as they sit in a room looking like shit
>>
You know, this is long term, but we could rebuild that hall and keep it around for when Victus gains his spurs.

A few leagues of land, a bit of the road for him to toll, the river if it's close enough, it's far enough of Steadhold for not remind people that our bastard firstbon got landed, even though people will wag their tongues at anything in the Crownlands, and close enough for him to visits is family. I'd bring Dontos into the rebuilding, but I don't think he can use the wealth of his wife house that way, though she'd be okay with this project I bet.
>>
>>46850049

i thought that land was going to be Mason's? Weren't we going to land him around there, or are we gonna land him in redwards keep and then keep the princewood for ourselves?
>>
>>46850229
No he's getting the Tower right across the bridge in Steadhold.
>>
>>46850229
>>46850286
We could give him the Tower and the hall and pay for the hall to be rebuilt it can be our ''secret place for our Redfuck getaways
>>
File: rhaegar_targaryn_ffg_9840.jpg (46 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
rhaegar_targaryn_ffg_9840.jpg
46 KB, 300x375
>>46847444
>What is the Sunglass' general feeling about Brynden right now, considering his actions, choice of marriage and so on ?
Well given that the Sunglasses are sworn to Dragonstone, it's a decent bet that they've got links to the other houses sworn to the same place...

... which includes Houses Celtigar and Velaryon, who are conspiring to take Crackclaw point.

So i'd guess they feel pretty negatively.

Hell, they may have been strongarmed into Celtigar's plot the way he tried to get us, by paying off their debt - because let's face it, the Dragonstone houses smuggled away the last Targaryens. They aren't going to escape having to pay the cost of the war.
>>
>>46851139
We will just have to beat him and fuck that Sunglass girl like a whore.
>>
>>46852825
Pity we can't do the same for Giselle
>>
>>46850049

A good idea. Victus isn't legitimate in the eyes of Westeros, so keeping something around to land him with, if he wishes for it, is a good way of making sure he has provision for his future.

But in a way, Victus curse is also his greatest blessing; freedom. If he wants to be a Knight, a Septon, a Maester, a Merchant Captain, or just to see the world; we are his father and we are free to help him follow the dreams he wishes to chase.
>>
>>46853601
We could also send him to the vale with our trueborn
>>
>>46856278
God damn it why even?
>>
Double shot 2good
>>
Father. If you are still here, did you really expect it to go as well as it did ?
>>
>>46847168
Well obella does have lots of time when pregnant to write, so its actually very feesable.
>>
>>46863777
She is probably just spending her time eating, throwing up and having moodswings.
>>
>>46863852
And ordering strange food mix items.
>>
>>46863888
>Obella spends a fortune on importing a lot of exotic food which she mixes together to eat
>>
>>46863888
When Brynden returns there will be crates full of fruits from the Summer Isles, meat from the North and from as far as Yi Ti. A bread from one bakery she really likes from Braavos
>>
Wasn't House Gauthier suppose to run this weekend?
>>
>>46864734
Yeah. I think he may have mixed up the time. At least i hope
>>
Father. Please save us from this cruel, lonely fate!
>>
>>46864734
House Brachen 2.0 here we come.

I seriously don't even know why people liked House Brachen so much.
>>
>>46865508
Full of potentiel and was set in the Westerlands.
>>
>>46865508
He is on twitter right now, saying he is starting up
>>
>>46865508
>>46864734

>>46865891

Thread is up
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.