[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Beast Quest #14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 12
File: GBQ OP.png (388 KB, 480x294) Image search: [Google]
GBQ OP.png
388 KB, 480x294
You're a Cave Hydra, big and mighty. Right now, you've found yourself in a rather peculiar situation involving two humans, an army and a dire Steppe Wolf and preparations for a... Siege.

"Anyway. What is your name, cub?" Sonya asks. The massively scarred canine slowly walking over to your resting spot, sniffing out your provisions and licking her lips, making you drag the cart a bit closer to yourself. That brings giggles to the two humans who wanted to get a bit closer to you, the short haired blonde female muttering something to the bigger male with black hair slicked back. Although he looks perpetually angry, he seems to have a sense of humor of some kind.

But returning to a bit more pressing matters at your claws, you focus back onto Sonya, she's still looking up at you, idly waiting for your response. For someone who leads the beasts in this 'army', she seems to have a rather carefree attitude, but you cannot deny her pressing aura of command.

>"I'm Horg, left me is Hisk and right me is Harbenk. Who are these people?" Tell the truth.
>"I have no name. Who are these people?" Lie.
>What else?
>>
>>46833433
>Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/GBQ
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrkQuestQM
>Ask.fm: https://ask.fm/OrkQuestQM
>Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Great+Beast
>>
>>46833433
>"I'm Horg, left me is Hisk and right me is Harbenk. Who are these people?" Tell the truth.
>>
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46833433
"I'm Horg, left me is Hisk and right me is Harbenk. Who are these people?" You say, yawning afterwards. It has been a rather lengthy day, and from what you gather, the siege will just make that day all that longer. You're not really looking forward to it so far.

"I see. I heard you were named by adventurers, seems like so. As for them." Sonya continues, her head slowly moving to the duo of humanoids, making them freeze dead stop in their tracks. It seems respect for her is spread not just between other beasts, but also the bipeds. That's interesting, but you suppose that her scars are not just for show.

"They're riders, they want to see how it would feel like to ride you. Everyone who's capable and big enough to carry them has one. I've heard that you're not into that idea, but believe me cub, you will change your mind soon enough. Anyways, do you have any questions to ask in detail? I must return to my master, so make it quick."

Now. There's a lot of things that just happened. First of all, you realized that she's calling you a cub. Second, you are not heavily invested in the idea of someone 'owning' you. And third of all, your respect for Sonya just fell down a bit.

How can she call herself to be in lead with a leash around her neck is beyond you.

>Ask more about the siege.
>Ask as to why you should care for riders.
>Nothing, tell her to leave you so you can leave.
>What else?
>>
>>46833732
>Also i am not a cub...
>>
>>46833732
>Anyone who tries to ride me will find their lower halves digested.
>Also i am not a cub...
>>
>>46833732
>Ask more about the siege.
>>
>>46833732
>>Ask as to why you should care for riders.
>>
>>46833732
Ask as to why you should care for riders
>>
>>46833732
Bitch please, nobody can beat me into submission.

>Do our enemies have tamed beasts?
>How old are you, grandma?
>>
Writing. Asking all wins.
>>
>>46833732
"What exactly is going to happen? And I am not a cub." You growl out, you don't appreciate being called a cub. You're not old, that's true, but you are definitely not young enough to be called cub all over again. That's disrespectful, and you don't take well to disrespect.

Your growl however was left with no response, she merely looked over somewhere as if something more interesting got her attention. Not even a laughter. However, she did pay attention, because soon after you 'calm' down, you get a response.

"Technically. We will assault the walls by destroying them. Letting some of our troops enter and open the gate if all goes well. Then we're going to steadily advance into the city until we manage to kill their leader or force them to retreat..... Basically, rampage about until we win. For you."

Well, that might be enjoyable. You wonder if the leader of the enemy is any strong. That actually raises another question, is the leader of THIS army strong?

"I am not going to let anyone ride me, that will not change. Unlike the bodies of those I eat that dare to try."

She laughs, sitting down. Gasping for air before looking up at you with incredibly amused facial expression.

"We will see, cub. It's matter of time before you change your mind, or not. It all depends, I am not going to force you.. But you will have to wear our insignias. Just in case so you won't be suspected to friendly fire. Is there anything else?"

"Why is everyone so insistent on having an owner. Does no one here have honor or dignity?" You ask your probably final question, at least for now.

"It's not about dignity or honor. It's about friendship and usefulness. You will see soon how useful it is to have a human with small, opposable thumbs."

Well then. You're not really buying it, but that's fine.

>That's all, tell her she's free to go. Scare off the humans that are still staring.
>Tell her to leave. Let the humans be.
>What else?
>>
>>46834051
>That's all, tell her she's free to go. Scare off the humans that are still staring.
>>
>>46834051
>>Tell her to leave. Let the humans be.

Going to be honest here, I want to see them try and fail miserably
>>
>>46834051
>>Tell her to leave. Let the humans be.
>>
>>46834051
>Tell her to leave. Let the humans be.
>>
>>46834051
tell her to leave let the humans be for now
>>
>>46834051
>>That's all, tell her she's free to go. Scare off the humans that are still staring.
>>
>>46834051
Let's see if they are persistent or have the balls to try again.
>>
Writing. Letting them stay wins.
>>
>>46834051
"I am not a cub. And you can go now, I am hungry." You scoff, reaching out to the wagon and digging in, slowly (for your tempo) going through your food. You wonder if the food you will get for reward will be as good as this one.

Sonya doesn't reply, she just yawns and quickly struts away into the crowds, surprisingly disappearing despite her rather humongous size. Now you're left alone, almost. There's still the two humans left, they seem rather persistent to actually stick around for this long, even after you talked with Sonya for so long. Nevertheless, they get a bit closer, respecting yet stretching your personal space.

Eventually, they feel calm and not hostile enough to let them actually stand next to you. They both squat and stare you over eating, sometimes they point at your body parts. Either your claws, eyes or teeth. Talking over something with great curiosity about you. But in the end, this is not feeling okay. You're not a painting or an interestingly shaped rock to be gawked at so intensely.

>That was enough, time to see what this is all about. You're at the edge of the forest, check out the castle you will siege soon.
>Let's see how they will handle intense stare in return from three you.
>Time to investigate the camp. Stretch your legs alongside that.
>Nap time, in the end it doesn't matter. Someone will wake you up, be it other you or someone of importance.
>What else?
>>
>>46834343
>One low layered growl filled with unhappiness.
>>
>>46834343
>>
>>46834343
>>Let's see how they will handle intense stare in return from three you.
Jiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>46834343
stare back
>>
>>46834343
Does this make you uncomfortable?
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46834343
Letting your throat gargle, you turn your head towards the humans, your heads follow this quickly and do the same, slowly hovering around you. Staring intensively at the humans before slowly inching closer. Making them freeze dead stop in their talk, clear uneasiness creeping over their backs.

You lean in close, practically uncomfortably close, your muzzle pressing nearly against their bodes type of close. Your eyes slowly trace them over, from left to right, scanning them inch by inch and you let them know your disdain for their try to 'ride' you with scoffing exhale through your nostrils.

Soon enough, they close their eyes and inch their heads back, away from you, giving up on trying to assert their dominance or satiate their curiosity. The outnumbering eyes scare them off well enough. This of course, pleases you greatly, and you can't help but to at least chuckle as they're slowly stepping away from their squatting position and eventually stand up. After they're safe distance away, the humans start talking intensively, going as far as pushing each other with laughter. You have no idea what made them do that, and you doubt you're interested.

Now you're left alone. And just as you were to start enjoying that fact, A loud, booming and echoing sound emits from the camp. Soon after, this rather muffled voice starts to double and triple as more sources start giving off that sound. This raises immense ruckus in the camp as everyone starts frantically moving about, preparing themselves.

(cont.)
>>
>>46834683
"There you are! Quickly, we're attacking!" You hear Vulpes as he scoots right by you, you can barely catch a glimpse of him as he disappears off to the edge of the forest. In fact, everyone eventually start wandering there. Including the mammoth, who's hauling something big behind her as well.

"The Beastmaster will give you a cloak, hurry up Stubborn, time to do what you promised!" She yells out in a hurry and excitement.

>Okay, like you care. You're in no rush, you can wait.
>Your claws could use some dulling on fleshy bits. Go.
>What else?
>>
>>46834704
>>
>>46834704
>>
>>46834704
>>
>>46834704
>>
>>46834704
>Okay, like you care. You're in no rush, you can wait.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46834704
>>What else?
Mighty roar. Duh
>>
>>46834704
Well, you won't enjoy a more intimate meal with the carriage, but at least you will have a reason to eat more. After a heavy exercise, a hefty meal is a must. You must grow strong and regain lost energy after all. So you stand up and stretch, making your way to the edge of the forest.

You see that the forest ends on a hill, leaving little flat ground before it curves downwards. Off in the distance you spot the humongous building, just like the one your old group of adventurers entered. This time however, there's a river going right in front of it. Interesting place to put down a castle. A word you learned.

Right by your ear, you hear the sound of something being flung into the air, turning around, you see the machinery manned by humans. It sends rocks flying towards the castle. Often missing by over and under shooting. But sometimes it hits the walls, slowly crumbling them. Seeing them all word this hard and in unison pumps your blood, hyping you up to some degree.

However, you suddenly feel something wrap around your stomach, right afterwards, something linear tightens around it. Growling, you turn and see the shriveled up old human fastening the red and black cloak.

"Wait for my signal, Needy Asshole! You will be going the second after the wolves open the gate!" He yells out, almost being silent due to the immense ruckus.

>Oh no. You will not do that. You're too pent up to wait, you will go with them.
>Sure, okay, whatever. He knows what he's doing.
>What else?
>>
>>46834971
>>
>>46834971
>>
>>46834971
Thats Stubborn Needy Asshole you mong, dont foget the most important heads name.
>>
>>46834971
>>
>>46834971
>Sure, okay, whatever. He knows what he's doing

My name is Stubborn Needy Asshole, get it right
>>
>>46834971
>"Stubborn controls most of my body! Needy Asshole, won't get far with out me! So, tell me again.Who is going when?"
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46834971
"At least try to insult me with my full name, shriveled mushroom of a man." You growl out, getting accustomed to the 'coat' on your back. It's tightly pressed, you're not sure if you'll be able to fight with that on your back. But you will see to it in the battle.

You are forced to wait a long time. The rocks often miss and after a while the castle returns fire with humongous, flaming bolts sent flying straight at the edge line of the trees. One even nearly hitting you. But soon you hear cheers, and with those cheers, you spot the wolves jolting out from behind you to your surprise.

In front is Sonya, her muzzle holding what you can call a ramp. Right behind her are the rest of the wolves. They're all avoiding oncoming arrows like it's nothing, showing great experience, this isn't their first time. In seconds, the Dire approaches the edge of the river and stops, ducking behind the ramp while the rest lines up. One after each other, they jump onto the wooden plank and hop forward. Making a great jump right into the.. Wall. You can't see from this distance, but it appears that it cracked, letting them in.

After everyone went inside. It is waiting time once more. You spot a few bright spots quickly moving about and sometimes disappearing.

>Okay, no. You can't wait anymore. Charge, you can swim, waddle rather, through the lake.
>Alright. You will get your time to shine, no worries.
>What else?
>>
>>46835256
>Alright. You will get your time to shine, no worries.
>If I do not get to go soon I will be eating someone.
>>
>>46835256
>Okay, no. You can't wait anymore. Charge, you can swim, waddle rather, through the lake.
>>
>>46835256
>>46835295
this
>>
>>46835295
>>46835256
thirding
>>
>>46835295
Second.
>>
i woke up mostly in time for this, qm :D
>>
>>46835295

gonna go with this
>>
File: Maito_Gai[1].jpg (20 KB, 471x421) Image search: [Google]
Maito_Gai[1].jpg
20 KB, 471x421
Writing. >>46835295
Wins.

>>46835435
Glad to be of use!
>>
>>46835256
You growl, lowering your head to one of the random people around you, eyeing them intensively before nestling down and scoffing. this quickly makes all around you more wary and outright frightened as you smacked your snout with your tongue. You can wait, but you have a limit to your patience.

Staring at the castle, you yawn. Feeling rather intense boredom flow through your body. You can't see anything interesting happening over there besides the fact that there's no longer a returned valley of bolts. You honestly consider starting a brawl right here and now before you see the gate flop down with a thunk audible even here. This of course, means that you bolt straight towards the entrance, as well as everyone else.

In a deafening battle cry, you charge, stomping over anything that happens to land underneath your claw. You don't reach the gate first, so you don't start the carnage, but you are just in time to see what happens. The armies crash into massive blob of gore and mixed colors of black and red with golden and blue. A massacre in fact. You've seen gore, you've done it a lot in fact. But you're amazed at the sheer tenacity and zeal they're digging into each other.

And they call you an animal.

>You will not be outmatched in sending body parts flying. Force yourself into the blob.
>Go to the sides where the battle is just a bit less intense. You won't rack up a kill count if you don't have a lot of targets.
>What else?
>>
>>46835628
>You will not be outmatched in sending body parts flying. Force yourself into the blob.
>>
>>46835628
>>
>>46835628
>>
>>46835628
>>Go to the sides where the battle is just a bit less intense. You won't rack up a kill count if you don't have a lot of targets.
>>What else?
Check to see if any of the little people are tossing around magics. Target those ones first.
Especially if some undead are brought up from the very ample amount of the dead.
>>
>>46835628
>Go to the sides where the battle is just a bit less intense. You won't rack up a kill count if you don't have a lot of targets.
>>
Blob it is.

>>46835678
No casters so far. Just good ol' fashioned medieval smack down.
>>
>>46835799
Oh derp.

>1d20.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46835819
Check it out
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46835819
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46835819
come on lucky number 7!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46835819
>>
Oh man, fun times ahead of us.

6 is highest. Use a Beast Tenacity point (out of 3) for a reroll at a cost of stamina?

>Y
>N
>>
>>46835828
>>46835837
>>46835839
lel

>>46835853
my sides
>>
>>46835862
>Y
>>
>>46835862
>Y
>>
>>46835862
>Y
>>
>>46835862
>Y
>>
>>46835862
>Y
>>
>>46835862
>N
fuck it we can take it.
>>
>>46835862
>Y
Not in the mood to lose a head already.
>>
Yes it is.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46835926
fuck up REDUX
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46835926
Eat the blob!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46835926
>>
>>46835932
Lucky number 7 it is pfttthahahaha
>>
>>46835932
>>46835939
>>46835943
>>
File: 2utdDYI[1].jpg (29 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
2utdDYI[1].jpg
29 KB, 500x278
7 is highest. Taking the point but no stamina cost.
>>
File: 1432429209282.gif (5 MB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
1432429209282.gif
5 MB, 320x139
These rolls are incredible!
>>
>>46835973
We need undead to truly enrage ourselves for glorious battle.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

Just using up all the luck in this thread.
>>
Go home, cub.
>>
8 rolls and not one above 10, who pissed off the dice gods?
>>
>>46836057
OWQ stole the good rolls in yesterday thread.
>>
>>46835628
You will not be outdone in brutality. This is one thing you consider to be a master of. So you decide to dig straight in. Marching through the blob of your allies first, trying not to accidentally press onto anyone.

However, you find it rather difficult to move, no one wants to give way, and those who are pushed usually end up going back at it with twice the fury as before, making it very grueling task. Still, your sheer size lets you push in into the front and you're immediately greet with a spear tearing your hide at the neck.

With a hiss, you waggle your neck, spraying blood everywhere. It isn't a shallow cut, but not deep to be lethal. This of course can't be left without a word, so your heads dig into the blob of the gold and blue army. But, as much as you try to brutalize someone, you have no luck in doing so. Barely ripping out hands that get too close. And for each hand you feel your skin being punctured with vicious attempts to kill you. They're completely not afraid of you, the eyes which you can sometimes spot look like you're not surprising them at all.

>Alright, you see how this is going. One more try, you are not a push over.
>Wasting your life here is not a good idea, break the line and fall back to the sides.
>What else?
>>
>>46836087
I believe it's payback for that, like, 4+ 20's in a row a time ago.
>>
>>46836087
Oversized Weapon Quest? Didn't that end like a year ago?

>>46836098
>>
>>46836098
>>
>>46836098
>Wasting your life here is not a good idea, break the line and fall back to the sides.
>>
>>46836120
Orc Warlord Quest.
>>
>>46836120
Orc Warlord Quest, anon.

I recommend it more than my quest. Top quality stuff.
>>
>>46836098
>>Alright, you see how this is going. One more try, you are not a push over.

If only we had armor of some kind. Especially so if it had a helmet with horns of some kind.
>>
>>46836140
To much rape for my tastes. got creeped out from it after the first 10 or so threads.
>>
>>46836140
>I recommend it more than my quest. Top quality stuff.
It's really not.
>>
>>46836140
>I recommend it more than my quest. Top quality stuff.
No, It really isn't.
>>
>>46836098
>>
Aight, retry at pushing forward.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46836249
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46836249
MurderDeathKill!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46836249
>>
>>46836249
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46836249
>>
>>46836196
>>46836217
Just because you don't like what's being written, doesn't mean the quality isn't good.
>>
>>46836272
Murder, Maim, and Misery!
>>
15 is highest, writing.
>>
>>46836290
It is possible to judge things in an objective manner regardless of one's distaste for something, and the writing is pretty damn mediocre.

Just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean they're dismissing it because of it's content, and the fact that you'd leap to that as the first line of defense says more than I ever could.
>>
>>46836329
Rekt
>>
Just curious, have you thought about perhaps giving the option for when we crit to perhaps use a Beast Tenacity point to extend the crit even further based on the roll?
Unless this has already been talked about, I can't remember this discussion happening in any other thread.
>>
>>46836329
>and the writing is pretty damn mediocre

You are making that claim, the burden of proof is on you. Show me how it's empirically mediocre.

Substantiate your claims.
>>
>>46836098
You growl and roar. You will not tolerate being tolerated. If they're not afraid of you now, then you will give them a reason to fear you. Payback is a dish best served immediately after all.

You reel back and wind up your body upwards, making your upper torso hover in the air just for a moment before you crash down with claws extended into the blob, slamming yourself onto the enemies with ruthless prejudice. A lot of them steps back, effectively shifting the fighting line backward, but there's a group that's unfortunate enough to be suspected to your attack. Either crushed or horribly torn by your limbs and claws respectively.

You roar again, feeling the adrenaline of winning overtaking your pain from your wounds. Lashing out, you shift your massive body to follow your targets. Heads lashing out and grabbing those unlucky who were too close and sending them flying to the back, only ever so often receiving damage.

You feel very confidently now, your neck wound doesn't hurt as badly anymore, but before you can do anything else, your vision spins around and your spine is strained to a painful degree. Something threw itself straight at you and made you circle about before falling off. As it lands, you see what it was.

A humongous blue.. Human? He's hairy, covered in metal. Something's off, the proportions look silly, his arms are as big as his torso almost and his legs are rather short when compared to his body. But stout enough to support it all.

His massive fists bash against the metal covered chest, challenging you.

>You are not fighting this beast. Circle about and avoid it.
>Be defensive.
>Be aggressive.
>What else?
>>
>>46836395
No crits here, sorry my friend. Although you gave me an idea for the future.
>>
>>46836421
Writing is good or bad based on personal preference. It can't be empirically proven, its all based on opinion. People who read Orc Warlord like it for their own reasons, some people who read it will think its mediocre. That's just what stories are though. Nothing can appeal to everyone.

Though once again the raping will probably make more people leave than join.
>>
>>46836499
>>Be aggressive.

Oh hey that ape we could've been.

Neat
>>
>>46836546
>the raping will probably make more people leave than join.

You'd be surprised
>>
>>46836499
>>Be defensive.
We get good defense crits.
>>
>>46836499
>>Be aggressive.
I didn't hear anything about neck protection. Two fists vs three heads all going for the neck sounds like a bad time for the blue giant.
>>
>>46836499
>Be aggressive.
>>
>>46836499
>Be Aggressive!
>>
Aggressive wins.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46836693
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46836693
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46836693
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46836693
pls no suck
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46836693
Rape the not grape ape!
>>
>>46836702
>>46836706
>>46836708
>>46836713
Wah-wah.
>>
>>46836713
too late.
>>
Well, 11 is not optimal.

Spend a point?

>Y
>N
>>
>>46836748
>Y
>>
>>46836748
>Y
>>
>>46836748
>Y
>>
>>46836748
>Y
>>
>wasting all of this fate

>haven't even met the boss of the area yet

mini-boss ape don't count
>>
>>46836796
so we shall save the final point when we truly need it then.
>>
Yes it is.

>1d20.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46836823
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46836823
boom
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46836823
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46836823
Fuck YOU
>>
oooohhhhh boy. The dice really don't want us to have nice things today.
>>
>>46836796
Evidently our fate points are cursed so it doesn't matter if we save or not.
>>
File: a well-composed meme.jpg (98 KB, 670x1024) Image search: [Google]
a well-composed meme.jpg
98 KB, 670x1024
12 is highest. Still not exactly a win, so I will just take the point.

Writing.
>>
>>46836868
I swear I see a new one of those at least once a week.
>>
>>46836499
If a challenge he wants, a challenge he will get. With a quick sway, you reel your body for an attack. You will seize the initiative and not let this humanoid beast do as he wants. Besides, your neck hurts a lot, and you need a payback.

With a swipe, you lounge forward and sent the armed, hairy beast into defensive, forcing him to step back to avoid a fatal blow. Using the momentum, you switch limbs and start swaying the other side, but your claws hit nothing but air again.

As this small battle shifts in such manner, with you missing for a third time, the biped suddenly charges in and jumps forward, lounging straight at the base of your necks. His fists slam against your hide like hammers, traumatizing the spots and nearly leaving imprints of his fists. This forces you to reel back in pain as your heads strike from left and right, gnarling as the teeth hit nothing. He stepped back, but you still have your head.

With a strike, you reach out at the head. The hard metal clangs against your teeth before he slaps you away, forcing you to break the grip before your heads can follow up. But there's one good thing going to your favor. The helmet is gone, but sadly stuck in an annoying spot between your teeth.

>Seize the initiative. The more you get hit the worse for you. End this quickly.
>Stay back, be defensive. His fists hurt as hell.
>Retreat, focus on the blob of humans after losing the blue man.
>What else?
>>
>>46837027
>Seize the initiative. The more you get hit the worse for you. End this quickly.
>>
>>46837027
>Stay back, be defensive. His fists hurt as hell.
>>
File: 1428466960426.jpg (189 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1428466960426.jpg
189 KB, 567x567
>>46836868
Why is Loss such a god damn lulcow?
>>
>>46837027
>>Seize the initiative. The more you get hit the worse for you. End this quickly.

I believe in the theatrical love of the dice!
>>
i go play marvel heroes for a bit and when i return the armored gorilla is wrecking our shit

dice gods why are you laughing so hard
>>
Attacking wins.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46837201
FUCK you
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46837201
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46837201
>>
And we're back at my usual quest theme.

Rolling really high all the time.

17 is highest, writing.
>>
>>46837250
i tought the usaul theme was RENDTEARKILLFEAST

not in that order either
>>
>>46836499
>Be Aggressive. Roar !
>>
>>46837027
You now see that he's rather far off from being a human. There's only general shape and outlines, but nothing more. Still feral and beast like you at the heart and soul. This actually fuels your rage further, because so far, he has proven himself to be stronger than you, but not for long.

You charge, giving up on the small strikes. You press your entire mass and body into this, and you take him by a bit of surprise as he slowly reels back to brace for impact. This lets you to strike well, and you lounge, ramming your muzzle into him and picking him up while carrying him across the battlefield.

He hangs on tight with one arm, switching in-between them to scare off your other heads. But eventually you feel immense pain build up within your mouth as well as relief. Your tooth was knocked out by him together with the helmet. With a growl, you shake about, sending the humanoid beast flying into a building.

It slides down and lands heavily on all four. You give no rest however and press in with all of your heads. The stone wall cracks from the impact and your blue opponent roars in pain and anger. His legs hold your head while his arms separately keep the other heads at bay. Much to your surprise, you have extremely hard time with buckling even an inch forward, he's absurdly strong for someone his size.

>Back off, tire him out, you will waste time if you have to.
>You have a chance to finish it off, use it.
>What else?
>>
>>46837424
>>
>>46837424
>>You have a chance to finish it off, use it.

we have three heads, he needs his limbs to hold us off

but we also have a TAIL
>>
>>46837526
>Tail.

That's a stub really. Left over from evolution.
>>
>>46837424
>>You have a chance to finish it off, use it.
>>
>>46837424
>Back off, tire him out, you will waste time if you have to.
>>
>>46837538
Well then we just stomp on the monkey with our front legs then!
>>46837424
>You have a chance to finish it off, use it.
>>
Finishing it off wins.

>1d20. Let's hope it's last one.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46837630
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46837630
Who is the god of hydras? Who ever you are hydra god pls
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46837630
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46837630
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46837630
headshot
>>
>>46837653
Thanks Hydra God.
>>
File: A point you got there.png (35 KB, 181x163) Image search: [Google]
A point you got there.png
35 KB, 181x163
19 is highest.

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're back to normal.
>>
>>46837653
>>46837659
>>46837662
>>46837667
the dice gods are theatrical I knew it.
>>
>>46837424
He can try to protect himself all he can, but you got him in a corner and you'll be damned if you won't benefit from that. With a snarling roar, your entire body turns, leaving your necks and heads in place.

Winding yourself up with that, the moment you reach the absolute maximum degree of turning, you quickly swivel your heads back to the other side all while turning. The Ape holds on still as it's sent flying through the air with an anxious roar before being muffled with a hard, satisfying crack. Your necks didn't just swing from right to left, but they arched, so when you finished turning, you've slammed the beast into the ground.

It might as well be dead from the lazy position it's in, twitching post mortem, but you don't stop. With a prolonged roar, you raise your upper body and slam yourself down right on top of the soon-to-be-confirmed corpse. The metal creaks and breaks from your weight for a solid few seconds before you hear the satisfying goop-like sound of flesh exploding from pressure.

Now that this is over, you look over the battlefield, you got really lost in that fight, so a lot has changed. Mainly that the enemy has retreated far back, but still keeps defense high and mighty, as if you killing this really annoying feral did no morale damage. Which. If you have to be honest.

Pisses you off.

>END OF THREAD.

Sorry folks, fumes here. I can stick for a bit of QnA tho.
>>
>>46837834
Thanks for running.
>>
>>46837834
Thanks for running Boss man! Hope you have a good weekend.
>>
>>46837834
Thanks, fer funning.
Next thread next week?
>>
>>46837858
>>46837877
>>46837906

Nope, thank YOU Guys for playing! And have a more nice weekend than me!

And yes, next thread is GBQ as well. Also Friday. I will be returning to daily runs probably after May/Late May.
>>
File: 1431292529161.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1431292529161.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>mfw lounge every time

It's "lunge". Fuck. Why is that so infuriating?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
95 KB, 1280x800
>>46838159
Oh my god someone kill me. I swear to god I thought it was lounge.
>>
File: 1453106893461.png (900 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1453106893461.png
900 KB, 690x968
>>46838212
I thought you were doing it on purpose to be an asshole for all this time.
>>
File: gun[1].jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gun[1].jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>46838334
Anon I live in Poland come and shoot me.

This feel I can't handle anymore.
>>
Here's the archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46833433/

I am out.

Also someone shoot me. I really thought it was lounge. Fuck.
>>
>>46838422
>>46838367
This is something you're going to have to do yourself, pick up the gun.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.