[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that SoBs turn heretic way less often than Marines and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28
Reminder that SoBs turn heretic way less often than Marines and if Emperor listened to Malcador and made female Primarchs the Horus Heresy wouldn't happen. Men are subhuman and the cause of everything that's fucked in 40k universe.
>>
k
>>
alright then
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
ACTUALLY, women are EMOTIONAL BEINGS that would FALL TO CHAOS ONCE A MONTH.
>>
>>46832506
>THUNDEROUS REVELRY
>>
Sage goes in the appropriate field.
>>
>>46832473
Primarchs need to be loyal and women can't be loyal.
The only beings that are truly loyal are dogs, therefore the Emperor should have used the space wolves' gene seed as the template for all marines.
>>
>>46832635
>Primarchs need to be loyal and women can't be loyal.
Apparently, the men can't be either.
>>
>>46832473
>SoB turn heretic way less often than Marines

Citation needed.
>>
>>46832652
Hence dogs. Can't you read?
>>
>>46832506
Eh? It's the other way around. Men act on emotions and illogical considerations. They praise a partner's worth on her looks, which can be changed with a bit of makeup. A woman is pragmatic and calculating. She values more a man's capacity to fund her and her future children. What's more, women as logical creatures are not chained by ego so much that it prevents them from crying and releasing mental tensions. It thus makes them healthier emotionally and physically. A man needs to cry too, but will more likely keep it inside until he explodes due to ego and pride, which are again illogical emotions.

But how would a female primarch look like? We're talking about what is essentially a commander, a symbol and a combat soldier on steroids. I guess she needs to be muscled, and fairly flat chested, but still maintain some feminine charms. I guess Psychic capacity solves this though she'd still be a 2.5 meter muscled specimen.

So a two+ meters Matriarch, with some visible muscles, a short collected pony, a facial scar she got once just before killing a legendary Farseer, small chest, and she's known as a highly talented psyker and patient commander. She praises civilian lives and also has a hobby of stalking dangerous prey on jungle worlds. All initiates must pass a similar test of patient hunting and compassion (kill the bear-tiger, but not his cub).
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (24 KB, 525x297) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
24 KB, 525x297
>>46832506
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>46832635

Reminds me of a David Cross joke; "I firmly believe women are smarter than men" *laughter and women cheering* "... however, I also believe that dogs are smarter than women."
>>
>>46832780
>flat chested

real life bitch soldiers have tits why make Primarchs look like dykes?
>>
>>46832780
>So a two+ meters Matriarch, with some visible muscles, a short collected pony, a facial scar she got once just before killing a legendary Farseer, small chest, and she's known as a highly talented psyker and patient commander. She praises civilian lives and also has a hobby of stalking dangerous prey on jungle worlds. All initiates must pass a similar test of patient hunting and compassion (kill the bear-tiger, but not his cub).
Sounds awful, on par with what I could find as a deviantart oc

honestly, I would prefer to see a two+ meters tall mariachi, with some visible moustaches, a short connected poncho, a facial scar he got just before falling on a landmass facefirst, hairy chest, and he's known as a higly talented player and impatient commander. He parties with civilian lives and also has the habit of sulking during plays on jungle worlds. All initiates must pass a symbiotic test with pathogenic hunks and colonies (kill the fighters but not their clubs! - motto; roughly translates to indefference or distance towards symbols and ideologies rather than the men bearing and practicing them)
>>
>>46834925
>mariachi
>mariachi marines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk
>>
>>46832473

Maybe, but space marines are actually capable of taking down a single helbeute without having to lose an entire company/sainthood.
>>
>>46832473
Please tell me someone isn't trying to make Lovedagger a thing again

Thing was godawful
>>
>>46832473
>women can do everything men can
>can't even become an arch heretic of chaos

lol
>>
>>46832473
(you)
>>
The universe would be a whole lot more boring if it were only the bolter butches turning to chaos rather than space marines.
>>
>>46832780
A female primarch would have a classic western superheroine build or a pro athlete build (like male primarchs). The Primarchs are designed to be inspirational and are warp-powered so they don't need to look inhuman to achieve inhuman (even for a spess mareen) physical feats.

>>46833390

This.
>>
File: guardsman grave.jpg (158 KB, 1024x782) Image search: [Google]
guardsman grave.jpg
158 KB, 1024x782
Daily reminder that the Imperial guard wins wars and the Navy and the guard are the thin line keeping the imperium together with their blood, sweat and tears.

Bolter bitches are just autistic bitches who exist to die to random mooks and make the imperium look retarded. They are the Avatar of Khaine for the imperium
>>
>>46835866

>the guard are the thin line keeping the imperium together with their blood, sweat and tears.
Blood, mainly blood.

Also, congrats to OP on getting this many replies and directing more hate onto a dying faction.
>>
>>46833390
>real life bitch soldiers have tits why make Primarchs look like dykes?
Real life females also make shit soldiers.
>>
>>46837125
So do SoBs.
>>
>>46832780
Post your tits or gtfo
>>
File: latest.png (2 MB, 1041x924) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2 MB, 1041x924
>>46832473
See, I think what you meant to say is "If the Emperor had listened to Lorgar and let people worship him as a god the Horus Heresy wouldn't happen."
>>
>>46833390
Because of the sheer amount of muscle mass they'd put on in the process of becoming a space marine.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Female_Space_Marines#What_would_a_female_Space_Marine_look_like_if_they_could_exist.3F
>>
>>46832936
How do I filter this cunt's posts again?
>>
>>46839443
Go to setting and filters, enable filters and thread hiding and edit it, insert his name into pattern section and set type to name. Save settings and refresh the thread.
>>
>>46835099
That is not canon because it is written by Ward.
>>
>>46832780
>Eh? It's the other way around. Men act on emotions and illogical considerations. They praise a partner's worth on her looks, which can be changed with a bit of makeup. A woman is pragmatic and calculating. She values more a man's capacity to fund her and her future children. What's more, women as logical creatures are not chained by ego so much that it prevents them from crying and releasing mental tensions. It thus makes them healthier emotionally and physically
Science says otherwise.
>>
>>46842866
Hahahah this.

There was a survivor type show, way back. Lasted like four episodes because it's premise was men vs women.
By the end of the second day, the men already had a structure built, a fire pit, and were getting food/water and foraging supplies.
By the end of the fourth episode the women still hadn't accomplished a goddamn thing and the whole show was cancelled and buried.
>>
>>46843044

I must see this please sauce, I beg of you
>>
File: patriarchy.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>46843044
>>
File: 3RsRFMF.jpg.gif (4 MB, 287x466) Image search: [Google]
3RsRFMF.jpg.gif
4 MB, 287x466
>>46843188

See, this fails to account for the cultural biases informing the women's behavior. They were raised in a patriarchal society, adjusted to patriarchal norms--of course they'd be ill-equipped to survive in the wild. It's like that one study the Army conducted back in the 50's where they covered guys head to toe in winter clothes, exposed them to the elements, had them take off their hats, and from the results concluded that 90% of human body heat is lost through the head.
>>
File: 1460941079303.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460941079303.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>46843417
>>
File: 23pUY4F.gif (1 MB, 287x200) Image search: [Google]
23pUY4F.gif
1 MB, 287x200
>>46845333

>rational critiques of the method of an experiment are bait
>>
>>46843417
Please tell me which existing culture would bring up women that would fare better in this direct comparison. I truly want to know.
>>
Quality bait, senpai.
>>
>>46843417
Or you know, fails because a handful of people, who weren't even picked randomly, isn't a large enough sample to prove anything.
>>
>>46845635

Any primitive culture, whose members are roughly socially equal, and whose workday requires effort from all parties in order for the group to survive, would suffice. The key here is the level of luxury experienced by the women involved, not their sex.
>>
bump for /pol9k/
>>
File: bane.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>46845468
>da patriarchy is why untrained men survive better than untrained women
Uh, ok, so tell me again. Why would I want them?
>>
>>46848647
>socially approved pastimes and professions of men include camping, hunting, building, etc, exactly the things the show tests
>socially approved pastimes and professions of women overlap with one, maybe two things the show tests
>doesn't count as training
>>
File: NCM_0146.jpg (389 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0146.jpg
389 KB, 1080x1920
>>46832473
>made female Primarchs
I have something relevant to your interests. It's Samus Primarch.
>>
File: MaxBait.gif (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
MaxBait.gif
86 KB, 200x200
10/10 Tumblr approved.
>>
>>46848991
And look how many people fell for it.
>>
>>46832473

That's like saying angels are better than humans because angels fall less when the Bible is like straight up man > angels.
>>
>>46849467
The authors were pretty biased.
>>
File: 257.jpg (36 KB, 346x471) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
36 KB, 346x471
>>46849539
>"Let's see what an angel-written book would say."
>>
>>46849036
He did rate it 10/10
>>
File: Emperor_golden_throne.jpg (102 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_golden_throne.jpg
102 KB, 550x500
Wrong, everything is Magnus's fault
>>
File: vp8jU5Xh.jpg (26 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5Xh.jpg
26 KB, 444x272
>>46832780
>Everything you just said
>>
File: 1455071461393.png (81 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1455071461393.png
81 KB, 624x628
>>
The Officio would like a word with OP. Something about a defunct temple and this Legienstrasse.
>>
>>46832780

On what fucking planet, you drooling imbecile?

Have you ever been in a relation with a woman, or met one?

All humans have emotions, all emotions are illogical, all humans must regulate their emotions. However it is known that females are far more empathetic and emotional than men. It's not always a case of muh saiyan pride that men don't cry. Our brains aren't always very good at into emotions. I for example, struggle to cry even when I'm trying to because I know crying will distress me. We're just different however men are less emotional yet more physical and women are more emotional and more personal. (Also fyi women are more likely to choose a man for his appearance than vice versa)

As for your shit magical realm, a 2.5 meter woman made a primarch is just a man with a vagina you fuck.
>>
>>46850814
>All humans have emotions, all emotions are illogical, all humans must regulate their emotions.

Spock pls
>>
>>46850845
I'm being serious, emotions are illogical, they're a nifty evolutionary tool for avoid the bad keep finding the good, however. You try solving a math equation with emotions and tell me how it goes.
>>
>>46842866
Science says "reason" is entirely tied to emotions. If it doesn't "feel" right, you're literally unable to take a decision. Lurk more, faggot.

>>46843044
Farmgirls versus millenial hipsters would've been different the other way around. Bimbos are dumb, what's new.
>>
>>46850892
>emotions are illogical
Oh yeah, it's very illogical to fear the appearance of death, or predators.
>>
File: 1409637360298.jpg (349 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1409637360298.jpg
349 KB, 1440x2560
>>46832780
>Men are subhuman and the cause of everything that's fucked in 40k universe.
YES!
>This is what the Daughters of Peace actually believe

>>46832780
>fairly flat chested
BOO!

>>46843417
>>46851117
>Farmgirls versus millenial hipsters would've been different the other way around. Bimbos are dumb, what's new.
Plus that was a Survivor-like Reality TV show, right?
Isn't the objective to be the last person standing, thus communal crappy living conditions would HELP weed out competition?
>>
>>46845757
Once again reminding you that Feminism is for rich white women.
>>
>>46851163
You just proved my point.

An impulsive reaction, emotional, no logic or reason was involved in it's generation. It is the product of a successful evolutionary trait.

I'm not saying that emotions aren't useful, but they are without exception illogical.

Like I said, solve me a maths equation with your emotions alone.
>>
>>46851739
Emotion and reason are not actually separate, you know.
>>
>>46832664
Heretic SoB: 1 Known instance.

Heretic Astartes: Half of them. (Ever heard of the horus heresy).

>inb4 tumbler
BTW, Do we even know if the primarchs are male, or just male bodied? I believe that They only look like male/male bodied, but that primarch is a gender identity of it own. And that Astartes is a gender of its own, just like some ants have worker ants and warrior ants, like, if marines are like warrior humans, like, warrior-gendered.
>>
File: templars+sisters.jpg (411 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
templars+sisters.jpg
411 KB, 900x1350
Why cant we just be purging pals?
>>
>>46851785
They can work in junction sure, but they are separate.
>>
>>46850892
>try solving a math equation with emotions
Try solving one with a spoon. Are spoons "illogical"? What you're saying just doesn't really follow.
>>
>>46851892
I almost forgot to shit up the board with Spoony. Thanks.
>>
>>46851892
Spoons are not capable of logic, what on earth are you getting at?
>>
>>46851905
What I'm getting at is that "you can't solve a math problem with emotions" doesn't mean that emotions are "illogical". I'm not saying they're logical, either, I'm saying they're not really capable of being logical or illogical. They might drive someone to behave in a seemingly illogical way, but they themselves can't really be called logical or illogical.
>>
>>46851837
>Heretic SoB: 1 Known instance.

Fuck you.

There are plenty of cases of heretical sisters. The sisters infected by the bloodtide, the daemonifuge, etc. The leader sister in the first Grey Knight novel admitted that Sisters do fall to Chaos but they do not talk about it.

The whole 1 fallen sister is a lie by Sisterfags and one of the reasons why everybody hates them. It's even worse. Sisterfags edited several wikis online and falsified citations to push that lie. This makes the sister fandom the worst in 40K.
>>
>>46851837

Astartes aren't technically genetically engineered. They'd be capable of interbreeding with humans and are thus the same species.

That said, I'd expect the Imperium to castrate them as SOP, so there's no risk of Astartes with kids or sexual partners they might get attached to.

So no, Astartes are definitely male and male-presenting based on everything I've read. No clue about the Primarchs or E-Daddy though.

My view is that SOBs are indoctrinated by the church first and foremost. Praise, then Kill. Astartes learn Kill, then Praise.

As such, a killing machine intended purely to follow orders and murder is totally prone to getting skullfucked by Chaos.

The Sisters kill because the Emperor says so, and the Emperor says "no don't do chaos it's bad".

Sisters would be punished severely (Repentia?) for the slightest hint of deviant thought, and they're all so single-minded that they'd turn each other in without a second thought.

Slightly off topic, any Canon instance of a Skitarii that defected from their Forge World? Not went heretic with their Techpriests, that's common. I mean one that abandoned the Mechanicus.
>>
File: 613px-1269678816033.jpg (60 KB, 613x599) Image search: [Google]
613px-1269678816033.jpg
60 KB, 613x599
>>46851929
>>
>>46851947
Scrap code infected Skitarii do it all the time.
>>
>>46851919
I understand. Although I'd still equate "Does not follow logic." to illogical for the purpose of decision making.
>>
>>46851837
No, just no. Get your shitty gender politics out of my /tg/, besides I'm very certain it's stated that the Primarchs are male.
>>
Anyone ever considered why women who aren't SoB fall to chaos as frequently as men, and that SoB don't seem to fall to chaos?

Do you ever just wonder if that might be, an oversight because nobody fucking cares about SoB enough to give them enough character to be flawed?
>>
File: 2nrADxX.jpg (81 KB, 900x705) Image search: [Google]
2nrADxX.jpg
81 KB, 900x705
>>46851929
>The Bloodtide

No, The Grey Knights made sure none of the Sisters fell.
>>
>>46851999
>and that SoB don't seem to fall to chaos?

SOB fall to Chaos.

>>46852005
Before the Grey Knight arrived, plenty of sisters succumb to the taint of the bloodtide.
>>
>>46850814
Acting stroppy isn't disguising your autism and retarded emotional development, Captain Logic.
>>
>>46832473
If half the primarchs fell then the Sisters of Battle don't stand a much better chance.
>>
>>46851886
Cognitive neuroscience disagrees.
>>
>>46851837
I'm pretty sure the sisters weren't a thing until after the HH, so you'd need to start counting marines from when the sisters were actually around.

It's still probably more, since as far as I'm aware chaos fans aren't really interested in heretic sisters and therefore Geedubs has little reason to have any running around, but nowhere near "50% vs 1."

Also, come to think of it, you'd need to do it as a percentage of how many non-corrupted marines/sisters fall, rather than X marines and Y sisters, since I doubt they're running around the galaxy in equal numbers.
>>
>>46851929
>The Daemonifuge
In the novel many people who really shouldn't have fallen to chaos did, so we can assume it's not canon.
>>
>>46852641
Not really. A sister coven fell to Chaos and an inquisitor. That's not something strange for the setting.

Anyway, Dark Vengeance references the novel and its main character.
>>
>>46832473
This is basically true. The Chaos Gods don't appeal to females as much as males. Khorne is violence, females don't tend to be very aggressive compared to males. Nurgle is a booger, girls don't usually like boogers. Tzeentch is ideas, females don't think as much as men. Slaanesh is sexy, but females are territorial about their sexiness so they wouldn't follow it.
>>
Reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
>>46852700
Chaos gods are first and foremost ideas and emotions given a fucked-up form of piss and shit. While malevolent women might not be as straight-up murdering as malevolent men, a malevolent woman would plot to backstab or just destroy her enemy's reputation or social standing, leading her to Tzeentch.
>>
>>46851947
>They'd be capable of interbreeding with humans and are thus the same species.
I'd like to see the sources on that, since every debate about Astartes reproductive ability devolves in total shit flinging pretty quickly I've never been able to figure out the true answer.

>>46851929
>The whole 1 fallen sister is a lie by Sisterfags and one of the reasons why everybody hates them.
It was in their 2nd or 3rd ed. codex, IIRC. Explained by Schola upbringing + ministorum indoctrination + faith.
Afterwards almost every author made sisters fall left and right.
So more of a old fluff vs. new fluff fight than a lie.

>>46852664
A cardinal too, that the fallen Inquisitor calls master.
My main gripe with Daemonifuge is the fact that in Anquisitor can disguise himself as a Black Templar without any of his squad members noticing.
>>
sisters lose all this battles .... female primarcs only get a defeat in the crusade. also OP is a faggot
>>
>>46852964
>It was in their 2nd or 3rd ed. codex, IIRC. Explained by Schola upbringing + ministorum indoctrination + faith.

You don't recall correctly. Anons combed through the codexes that were cited in the wikis. They found nothing.
>>
>>46851117
women of todayare more educated than they have ever been in the history of earth, they had no excuse to fuck up that hard
>>
>>46851929
>Carnac calling anyone else the worst fandom when he exists

>>46852005
"On the morning of the ninth day, Sisters of Battle from the Order of the Ebon Chalice assault the basilica. Some Battle Sisters are corrupted on contact with the Bloodtide. Those who endure fight valiantly, but most are slaughtered by the Bloodletters atop the basilica walls."
Then the Grey Knights showed up and decided it wasn't a risk they were willing to take, so choppity chop.

>>46852964
Original 2nd edition codex called them "totally incorruptible", not that that really means much.
>>
File: 8cd.jpg (41 KB, 595x444) Image search: [Google]
8cd.jpg
41 KB, 595x444
>MFW this entire thread
>MFW gender rants in 40k
>MFW anyone cares about Sisters

It doesn't really matter that much. Because all races are equally inferior to our robot space egyptian overlords.
>>
>>46852964

It's probably easier to ruse Templars than standard marines because they have no librarians to detect psychic disguises and stuff.
>>
>>46852664
>Not really. A sister coven fell to Chaos and an inquisitor
We are talking about Daemonifuge, right?
Because a sister superior, a Navigator, a Ecclesiarch cardinal and a Black Templar captain all fell to Slaanesh.
>>
Daily reminder that this is what most of /LibTG/ actually believes.
>>
File: laughingnecrons.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
laughingnecrons.gif
378 KB, 550x600
>>46853290
Right??

>In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.
>What a great place to make a stand for SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Why don't they make themselves useful and try to bring back topless Daemonettes? You know... free the nipple and all that.
>>
File: Slaanesh's Maidens of Ecstasy.jpg (713 KB, 2051x1148) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh's Maidens of Ecstasy.jpg
713 KB, 2051x1148
>>46853493
Yeah, it's a fucking crime that they replaced these.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 873x627
>>46853518
He obviously meant pic-related, Anon. Do your homework in future.
>>
File: c890225chaosldemons-00.jpg (154 KB, 911x1299) Image search: [Google]
c890225chaosldemons-00.jpg
154 KB, 911x1299
>>46853551
Those are lame newshit posers. This is the real deal right here.
>>
>>46853551
I'm not sure if this is a sophisticated counter-bait, or if you're just an idiot.
>>
>>46853518

>reddit humor
>>
>>46853662
>reddit
Well, you're clearly the expert.
>>
>>46853518
>>46853569
Still better than what we have now

>I'm a demon of the god of excess, but I can only afford half a gimp suit if I starve myself for five years
>>
>>46832473
>Reminder that SoBs turn heretic way less often than Marines
Of course, women are incapable of exercising free will.
>>
>>46851117
>Science says "reason" is entirely tied to emotions. If it doesn't "feel" right, you're literally unable to take a decision
You what?
No it doesn't, don't make up shit to justify what you said earlier. You're wrong, just admit it, everyone is wrong at least once.

http://www.fitbrains.com/blog/women-men-brains/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217124430.htm
>>
>>46851117
Men are also better at math than women, and math is essentially applied logic, just like science is essentially applied math
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/05/opinion/numbers-don-t-lie-men-do-better-than-women.html
>>
>>46832473
People are going to actually bite this unironically and that makes me sad
>>
>>46854398
/pol/ is making their presence known on most boards, including here.
>>
>>46853269
>Original 2nd edition codex called them "totally incorruptible", not that that really means much.
They were tasked with investigating the purity of all organizations of the Imperium (including Marines) in Rogue Trader, too.

I wonder where this "only one got corrupted comes from, then". I can't fathom that someone would spread lies on the internet.
Seems like a odd thing to add out of the blue.
>>
File: 134123132.jpg (129 KB, 732x1090) Image search: [Google]
134123132.jpg
129 KB, 732x1090
Sisters are a cool army, have decent fluff and I adore their design, especially since their power armor is a lot more sleek than the SM ones.

Naturally GW does everything to piss me of, just uses them as slaughter/snuff-bait in the fluff to make SM look cooler and doesn't give a shit about them. At this point I'd rather GW would squat them than keeping them on life support and leaving me with a tiny shred of hope for plastic models.
>>
>>46853290
Damn straight, why worry about gender bull shit when i can just live forever.
>>
People, emotions are not illogical, or irrasjonal, they are the result of the same physical procceses that govern the rest of the universe. There is nothing magical about emotions, it's just not accepted to argue from emotions, because they are not very useful premises
>>
>>46854555

Hell, I brought my sisters into the local flgs to see if the redshirt would try to get me to buy something. Reminding people that SoB players exist is half the fun.
>>
File: 9548769.jpg (137 KB, 1171x540) Image search: [Google]
9548769.jpg
137 KB, 1171x540
But all bait and OP's brain damage aside. The reason i like SoB is because they actually arn't a feminist power fantasy. Stat wise, they are what they are, well trained women in power armor. They get rekt by cultists in melee and even their best HQ gets istakilled by S6 weaponry.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.