[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Bone Quest 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: skeleton.jpg (118 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
118 KB, 500x773
twitter: https://twitter.com/GrimmQM
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Old%20Bone

Our second case is yet to be finished, Things are looking good after using my neighbor's hound to sniff out more evidence, i haven't talked to Helldew's clients just yet.
>>
Paper had done his work,I had to repay him somehow, i went to a grocery and bought some snacks for him and loads of Milk, I got about 850$ left. Not Bad. Skeletons, unlike most races, have few diseases/injuries. Soaking up in a bathtub full of milk usually does the job, it will take a few hours, yeah but our bones will feel like new.

Stay in Milk for too long...and we will have another story. It is the most preferred method for Skeletal suicides; Take a dip, chill and have every joint, hole in your body clogged up by newly formed bone, spooky, Isn't it? Though i did heard some stories about Skeletons who survived getting milked. The most Infamous of them all Ribby Al Consto, A Mobster who is big in Flesh suits, he 'owns' half of the brands in the market but that is a story for another day; you are here for the case, right?

I returned Paper back to Miss Simley and headed back to my apartment. Pesk made one of the best Milk baths i have ever gotten; the density and the temperature of the milk were just right. he owe such an experience to one of his previous masters. He didn't want to talk about it.

The next day started with an unusual visit, An Ice Eles in fine gentlemen's clothes knocked on my door, i failed to see how he was called sexy "Detective Grim? I am Sir James Frozenwright the third, can i come in?"

"Usually it is the other way around but sure, come in, you are the first to set a foot in my office." he wasn't in the mood for any sidetalks. It was understandable.

We sat down, Pesk brought some Wizened tea for our guest/suspect. The Eles took the initiative first "Ranula....she told me about-" he paused, swallowing his pain "I am here to help you in your case, detective. I will start with myself and then we will discuss Helldew's other clients. The Kulshikun who did this must suffer for it."

This guy just saved a lot of time for me. I have a lot of questions to ask, better take them one at a time,nice and slow.

>Ask him about_____
>>
>>46816203
>Ask him about the Helldew's clients
>>
"Well, you got me, Python, Fariah, Locust and Abraham. which one do you want me to talk about first?"

>Fariah
>James
>Python
>Abraham
>Locust

>>46816391
Hello anon.
>>
>>46816490
Hello, Grim. How you been?
>>46816490
>James
>>
>>46816536
"Born and raised here, my family had some royal blood in them back in Yiropia hence my 'title'.Everyone loved me for my wealth but none truly loved me for what i am. I satisfied my lust for flesh in Ranula's establishment. Even that was bland, lifeless..."

James took a brief sip "that was until i met Helldew, our sex session slowly began to change to something else, something more noble. She always said that she had to repay her debt to Ranula....three years."

>Fariah
>Python
>Abraham
>Locust
>>
>>46816711
>Fariah
>>
>>46816737
"A spider, just like Ranula. Only bigger, she had to use her innate and rare Arachnid spells to get in and out of rooms. Of all of Helldew's clients, she was the worst when it came to fetishes. I felt she had some bad influence on Helldew so I...deposit a large sum of cash, in return, She had to cut all contacts with Helldew.

>Python
>Abraham
>Locust
>>
>>46816903
>Abraham
>>
>>46816925
"A human with no manners, He had some sort of a deal with Ranula. The most arrogant of the bunch, he had no need for money even when he was poorer than dirt, he kept refusing my generous offers. I think he was doing it out of spite."

>Python
>Locust
>>
>>46817029
>>Locust
>>
>>46817105
"An orc whose wife died recently, I am not inclined to make deals with former mobsters. Despite his menacing look, Helldew always spoke nice of him."

>Ask him about____
>Python
>>
>>46817226
forgot my trip, sorry.
>>
>>46817226
>>Python
>>
>>46817286
"A Skeleton obsessed with Helldew, he used to live in his car after squandering all of his money on Helldew. I pity him, really."

Silenced lingered in the air, briefly interrupted by audible sips "That's it all i know about them, If you got any questions, ask them away..."

>Ask him about___
>>
>>46817396
>Ask him about his thoughts on this case.
>>
>>46817456
"What do you expect me to say? I just lost the first soul i care for in years. Ask me something sensible and i will give you an honest answer."

>Ask him about____
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.