[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halo Tabletop thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1241x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1241x960
Last one went MIA, floated off into space, but since Spartans never die this thread won't either.

Two table top games from Spartan Games based on the halo series currently exist, Fleet Battles, a game along the lines of Battlefleet Gothic, and Ground Command, a 1/100 scale game with the ground forces of the UNSC and Covenant represented.
>>
Does anyone know about how long shipping would take from Spartan games to Canada? I emailed them and they said it would be about three days, but it's been five and still no sign, is that normal?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 852x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 852x659
Covie fleet line up from last thread
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 2000x1500
>>46816248
UNSC ground forces that are rumoured to be in the starter kit
>>
File: 1451315365177.jpg (19 KB, 661x720) Image search: [Google]
1451315365177.jpg
19 KB, 661x720
>>46816185
>and Ground Command, a 1/100 scale game with the ground forces of the UNSC and Covenant represented.
>>
Where can i see some mechanics and rules?
>>
>>46816479
There are some clarifications and such on Spartan Games' blog
http://www.spartangames.co.uk/resources/downloads

But I plan on scanning the rule books I get when they arrive, uploading at people's request to the thread, though the book's like 10 pounds, so like 20 syrup dollars or 15(?) american
>>
Making another thread won't make Spartan not-shit.
>>
>>46817222
But it'll give the Halo brand a few extra hours of life, which matters more
>>
File: already dead.png (281 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
already dead.png
281 KB, 512x384
>>46817540
>>
>>46816521
>$15 for the book

I'm sorry, I was just put into shock by a company with a reasonably priced book for once. [Spoiler]unless it's like 15 pages or something of course[/spoiler]

When does the game come out? I've heard summer and Spartan has the starter up for preorder on their website, so I'm guessing it's close
>>
>>46816521
A $15 book? I'd buy it just to read it at that price
>>
>>46818269
Fleet battles is already out, but yeah Ground Command is coming out in the summer
>>
>>46818319
Honestly I was fucking stunned when I saw the price of the rule book, some of the capital ship models are a bit steep, but they're usually huge, pretty detailed, and made of resin, plus they usually come with some regular ships too. Honestly it doesn't seem all that bad
>>
>>46817838
Its not dead yet, give it time, they haven't even made the prometheans for the game yet, so we have like 6-8 months at best. Give it time, and have some hope, maybe, someone some place will have some decency and this will turn out good
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 960x720
>>46816272
Here is a look at a ground game in progress, also don't you die on me halo thread
>>
Do we know what size board ground command is supposed to play on?
Also are there any official talks of multi game campaigns sort of like the BFG to epic to 40k campaigns back in the day
>>
Are Spartan going to be making terrain?

I'd not really thought about it before but the cities in Halo have pretty distinct design elements as do the Halo rings themselves and a lot of the terrain available doesn't really fit the bill.
>>
>>46820865
yeah, Halo has some very distinctive designs, from forerunner dominated landscapes, to UNSC cities, to Covie bases and ship interiors. I really hope that there are options provided by SG
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.