[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 EP69
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 18
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys let me know when you are here
>>
>>46814789
Miellewds-guy here.
Eagerly anticipating lewds with Fahima and Tanis, and rewarding Lyann and Aritsu or their hard work and dedication in the labs.
>>
>>46814789
Here
>>
>>46814789
Here
>>
File: aggressive tit.jpg (10 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
aggressive tit.jpg
10 KB, 290x290
>>46814884
>>46814825

Howdy. Well, I got banned for a image that didnt broke any rules, but was still offensive to landwhales, so today, we will have tits.

Tits everywhere to go with our lewd text.
Naked tits.
Rows of tirs.
Tits going up
Tits going down
<--- Tits being violent to each other
Biting tits
Let's celebrate the tits!

Multicolored tits...

So get ready. Anyway...

Once we finish dressing up the harpies in their bathing suits, they happily run towards the pool and dive in... then cling to the edge all together, next to each other in a line.

Kya looks at them, and smiles softly as she watches the pet girls kicking the water behind them.

"I want to make a bird bath joke, but..." -she flutters her wings a little bit
"It's alright, don't worry." -says Lyann as she gently washes behind Aritsu's ears

The elf princess is trembling and blushing as our lovely redhead gently but thoroughly washes her hair.

"Brother, brother, wash behind my ears, too?" - asks Zoe as she stands before us holding a small bath bench.

"Alright alright."

We kneel behind Zoe to wash her hair. Since she has been growing her hair quite long as of late, it takes some time.

Her hair is soft and nicely scented. It is of course snow-white, so isn't it hard to keep clean?

Simply because, well, obviously, white things are hard to keep clean.

>Maybe you should get a hair cut?
>Your long hair is lovely
>Other
>>
>>46815344
>Your long hair is lovely
It means more time being with Zoe.

And link any lewd pics you want to go with the text.
>>
>>46815344
>>Maybe you should get a hair cut?
shoulder length maybe?
>>
>>46815470
Zoe put a lot of effort into her hair and you just want to cut it?
>>
File: mily white tits.jpg (15 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
mily white tits.jpg
15 KB, 500x361
>>46815407
Here you go, a lewd kitty girl (technically?) poledancing in her underwear with exotic music in the background.

Seriously though I like the song

>>46815407
>>Your long hair is lovely

>>46815470
>>>Maybe you should get a hair cut?

Flipped a coin, long hair won.

"N-nya!? r-really? sp brother likes me better with long hair..." - Zoe speaks softly as she pushes her knees together and holds them with her hands.

Ah, her tail is swaying up and down behind her slowly, it's pretty cute. Uh, its kind of ticklish since we are behind her ourselves.

"Rise your hands."
"Alright..."

We wash her arms softly. Ah, Zoe's hands are small and cute, very feminine. Uhh... is it because she's a kitty? I kind of want to squish them a little bit.

It's alright if I squish them a little bit, right?

*squish squish*

Ah, so soft! big brother power fully charged!

"Brother, what are you doing?"
"Uhm... it's because Zoe's hands are so soft. I kind of want to squeeze your feet, too."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because not!"

Girls feet are a delicate spot? I think cats don't like it when people grab their feet, is it that? even though Zoe's really a lion, she's still a kitty, right?

"Stingy Zoe. Then, I'm going to pet your ears."
"Nuuuh!"
"Ha ha! too late! fluffy fluffy..."
"Uh... stupid brother."

We gently rub rub and pet pet Zoe's pointy ears.
So soft!
Let's also wash her fluffy tail.
She's blushing super bright.
Is it that? is it because there's other people here?
Zoe, are you entering a delicate age?
Well, though I think Zoe is a really delicate kitty (she's a lion, though!) anyway...

"Eldric, we're going ahead to the side room..." - Lyann and Aritsu head together to the private room.

"I thought we were going to all relax together in this room?" -asks Kya
"Well, that's how it is. So please have fun with Zoe and the harpies."
"That's how it is, uh?"
"That's how it is."

The beautiful dark skinned princess sighs and lowers her shoulders a little.

1/?
>>
>>46815751
>The beautiful dark skinned princess sighs and lowers her shoulders a little.
Did she want to join or is she just lonely being the only adult in a room full of kids?

And where's her Head Maid? Is she off giving Dawn more lessons in how to be a maid?
>>
>>46815751
Uhmm the video link didnt work right, trying again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgMrxk_WPU&feature=youtu.be

"Thank you very much for your broadness of heart."
"Well, they seemed to be looking forth to it, and they work really hard."

Ah... yes, they work pretty hard.
So, it's for the girl's happiness, right?
That's okay.

Behind Kya, her succubus attendant is wearing a simple tower around her curvy body. It is a very simple, but since she has a great figure, it looks nice.

Her breasts are quite ample, and squished by the towel, look as if they are about ready to spill forth. No, rather than look like, they are really ready to spill forth, aren't they?

As for the lower edge... her towel reaches down further than mid tight almost to the knees... its not very charming, but it feels nice and proper, somehow.

Maybe we should have gifted her a swimsuit in advance?

She doesn't seems to aknowledge our presence at all. Is it because we haven't talked to her, or is she just focused on her mistress?

Anyway...

As we enter the smaller bath room, we find that the girls are waiting at the edge of the pool. Their shapely bottoms look like upside down hearts as they sit together.

Yup, really shapely.

Fiery red and pale gold hair. It is really long and soft, cascading behind them.

Lyann's is pulled apart in long twintails. The effect looks really nice since it leaves her back and neck bare, but still gives off the feminine charm of long hair.

Aritsu's is cascading softly behind her. It is a sight that mkes you think "ah, that's natural beauty." It may be nice if she too styled it like Lyann does?

I guess it is a more fancy hairstyle, but ponitails are great, after all.

>It would be nice if Aritsu also styled her hair
>Natural beauty suits her best
>Other
>>
>>46815938
>wearing a simple tower

I obviously meant towel
>>
>>46815801
Actually I was wondering if we should have invited Dawn too. And/or Honoria and/or Yin
>>
>>46815938
>It would be nice if Aritsu also styled her hair
Into a ponytail.

And let's bring out Tanis.
Denial-play by making her watch and wait her turn could be fun.
>>
>>46815938
>>It would be nice if Aritsu also styled her hair
>>
>>46815975
We invited Yin, didn't we? I thought we did. We said we would when we went to our office and greeted Yin.
Public area of course.
>>
>>46815976
>>46816031
>>>It would be nice if Aritsu also styled her hair

>>46816044
Yeah seems like I just forgot about her, sorry.

Ah, do you want to be lovey-dovey with the girls, or more demanding/pushy?
>>
>>46816135
Lovey-dovey with Aritsu, demanding with Fahima, pushy with Lyann (because that's what she likes), and dominating with Tanis.
Make sure that when we first wash them, make Fahima and Tanis get on their hands and knees as we wash their bodies, first with our hands then with our mouth and tongue.
>>
>>46815938
>>It would be nice if Aritsu also styled her hair
>>
>>46816135
I'm good ether way.
>>
File: a great tit.jpg (23 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
a great tit.jpg
23 KB, 468x312
>>46816135

I'm gonna go with a mix since there weren't any replies.

"Don't move, you two." - Eldric says casually as he walks in
"What are y-" -Lyann turns around to look at him
"No, don't move, stay as you were!"
"Alright? like this?" -she sits still, facing towards the warm pool
"Right."

We call forth Fahima, Miel II, and Atruma.

"Go sit next to the girls."
"Yes Master."
"Alright."
"Yes."

It's a nice sight. Yep, it is quite the nice sight. Uhmm... Atruma also needs to style her hair, while Fahima's naturally gets out of the way (since it burns upwards like a flame, after all), an Miel II has very short, soft hair.

I guess you would call her hairstyle tomboyish, but her figure is anything but, so its okay. This is called gap-moe, I think? I may be getting it wrong.

Anyway, with so many cute girls side by side, it sure makes for a nice sight.
This is that, right? the 'poison for the eyes'?

Then we call forth Tanis.

"Ah, this place is?" -she appears next the wall, and seems interested in the bath.
"Stay there."
"What?"
"Stay there, don't move from that spot."

Since she IS a tamed monster, she has to obey our instructions unless we are harsh enough with her to lower her "loyalty" stat.

By the way, menagerie monsters have a 'loyalty' stat, which starts at 60 and seems to be maxed out at 100.

I'm not really sure on what happens if it goes too low, but it seems self explanatory, right?

Also, just so you know, almost everyone in our menagerie has it at 100, except for our kraken and Tanis, that have it at the starting 60. Krabby has it at 90, by the way.

Well, I can't really blame our kraken for it. We haven't really spent much time with it at all, have we?

Still, it seems to be high enough to have Tanis obey such a simple command.

Thus, she is standing on site, a little bit confused.

1/?
>>
>>46816448

Incidentally, Lyra's loyalty is 89. The very fact we forgot about her until just now sort of explains why it isn't any higher, doesn't it?

About having her participate on our private time...

>Sure! have her sit at the end of the line, so to speak!
>No, we aren't really acquainted enough with her yet.
>Other
>>
>>46816448
>except for our kraken and Tanis, that have it at the starting 60. Krabby has it at 90, by the way.
We must spend more time with Tanis to improve her Loyalty, and perhaps we can go around the Jade Islands with Squidward to negotiate treaties between the local elf tribes and the Miel Hegemony.
>>
>>46816499
>Sure! have her sit at the end of the line, so to speak!
>>
>>46816499
>>Sure! have her sit at the end of the line, so to speak!
>>
>>46816499
>>No, we aren't really acquainted enough with her yet.
>>
File: fahima anjali.jpg (130 KB, 736x1145) Image search: [Google]
fahima anjali.jpg
130 KB, 736x1145
>>46816581
>>46816565
>>Sure! have her sit at the end of the line, so to speak!

With Lyra sitting next to Aritsu at the end of the line, our line up of beauties is almost complete.

Uhmm... in the future, maybe I should organize them by color? though somehow that feels rude, it also seems fun.

It would be Fahima, Lyra, Lyann, Miel, Aritsu and Atroma, right? if we go from darker to lighter skin tones. Tanis would go between Miel and Aritsu? seems about right.

I get the feeling Lyann would get a little angry if she noticed, though. But its also a very impartial way to line them up, isn't it? rather than by how much we love them or like them... actually, lining them up like that would be super rude, I think.

Currently, the order is Fahima, Atroma, Miel, Lyann, Aritsu and Lyra. By the way, there's no particular order or criteria involved.

"Hey, hey, it looks like you are doing something fun, but, why have me stand here?" -says Tanis with a little smile
"Uhmm... cause it's fun?" -Eldric says while leaning his head a little to the side.
"..."

We get on all four behind the girls, and start from the left, by softly kissing Fahima behind her right ear.

Like this, we caress her soft skin with our lips, and trace lips to behind her ear. Her 'hair' feels incredibly soft, and just a little warm.

It's alright, there's no problem. It doesn't burns at all.

Actually, let's give her scalp a few kisses.
Oh! what an interesting feeling!

"m-Master! t-that tickles..." -she says softly
"That's alright, cause it feels good."
"U-uhmm..."
"To me, it feels nice to kiss you, so it's okay."

I'm not sure... since she's coal black, its hard to tell if she's blushing, but I think she is... Let's reach around and grope her left breast a little.

"Don't move."
"Alright...? ah!"

We start gently kissing at her head, neck and shoulders while caressing her breast. Its rather obvious, but she feels really warm.

1/?
>>
>>46816840
>Its rather obvious, but she feels really warm.
We can use her as a literal bed warmer.
Maybe use Lyra to counteract the heat when we stay at our island manor?
>>
File: fahima 003.png (240 KB, 369x405) Image search: [Google]
fahima 003.png
240 KB, 369x405
>>46816840

"Everyone else, stay as you are. You can't turn around, understood?"

The girls confirm our command, and we gently pull Fahima backwards towards the middle of the room and away from the pool's edge, so we are behind most of the girls, but right in front of Tanis.

"Master, what are y-.. ah!" -Fahima cries out softly as we kiss her on the lips and push her to lay on her back on the floor.
"I want to take a good look at your new you."

The girls on the pool's edge squirm a little bit as they hear us making love with Fahima.

The efreeti girl cries and whimpers as we get thoroughly acquainted with her new body, checking just how deep between her thighs her marks go, how they taste, if they're sensitive...

We thoroughly measure and probe her, repeatedly. Specially the probing bits.

"Ah!" -a big flame bursts forth whenever she cums, but it doesn't burns us, nor does it seem particularly dangerous.- "N-nuuh! d-don't bite me there!"

She cries out with a whimper as we nibble at one of her petals, then whimpers and squirms as we lick it all better.

>Finish her off by loving her tenderly in missionary posture while we kiss her and h-hold her hands, entwining our fingers for extra lewdness. Let's get her used to being treated roughly as prequel for a big tender loving finale.
>Take her as hard and fast as we can, doggy style. Get her used to being thoroughly enjoyed by us, her master.
>Other
>>
>>46817025
>>Finish her off by loving her tenderly in missionary posture while we kiss her and h-hold her hands, entwining our fingers for extra lewdness. Let's get her used to being treated roughly as prequel for a big tender loving finale.
>>
>>46817025
>Take her as hard and fast as we can, doggy style. Get her used to being thoroughly enjoyed by us, her master.
>>
>>46817025
>Finish her off by loving her tenderly in missionary posture while we kiss her and h-hold her hands, entwining our fingers for extra lewdness. Let's get her used to being treated roughly as prequel for a big tender loving finale.
>>
File: dragon heavy metal armor.jpg (95 KB, 657x1000) Image search: [Google]
dragon heavy metal armor.jpg
95 KB, 657x1000
>>46817098
>>46817419
ok

>>46817224

And so, our hot pet girl arcs her body under ours as she cums, crying out into our lips mid-kiss. Our fingers entwined as we move between her silky thighs.

"Wrap your legs around me"
"Y-yes!"
"Good girl." - we say as we thrust forth
"Ah-aaah!"

Moving back and forth while holding hands, we tame her lips for our kisses' sake, our tongue enjoying the taste of her lips as we pour ourselves into her.

"Aah... m-Master!"
"You're a good girl, Fahima..."
"Thank you Master."

We kiss her again.

"Hey! what's the big idea? I wanna play too!" -cries Tanis
"Watch quietly."
"..."

"Alright Fahima, get back in line, now"
"Ah, yes...?"

We give her another kiss as we pull away from her, then watch her crawl away from us to the pool's edge, a thin, shiny line hanging between her flower and our malehood for a couple of moments.

"So, next would be Atroma."
"Y-yes!?" -the gentler of our dragons answers nervously

>Soft and cuddly lovemaking
>Hard lewd sex
>Other
>>
>>46817462
>>Soft and cuddly lovemaking
>>
>>46817462
>Soft and cuddly lovemaking
>Other
"Don't worry, Tanis. If you're a good girl and wait quietly, Master will breed you the hardest of all."
>>
>>46817530
>>46817519
>>>Soft and cuddly lovemaking

By the way, I intend to fast forward to Lyra and then Tanis, unless you guys actually want us to take today and tomorrow to go through the girls one by one?
>>
>>46817689
I'm fine fast forwarding, but could you include Lyann?
>>
File: dragon Atroma.jpg (98 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
dragon Atroma.jpg
98 KB, 640x800
>>46817780

Alright, then let's jump Lyra today by just having her be too nervous? I dont want to force her, so if she still doesnt wants to participate, lets try again next time, and if she still doesnt wants to, lets wait until she asks for it herself?

Like that, we have Atroma lean back, and lean over to kiss her without letting her move from her spot on the line.

Gently kissing and caressing her, we hold hands with our hikkikomori dragon girl while we kiss and caress each other, eventually moving forth to introduce the girls to the ying yang number of love.

Then it is Miel's turn, and this time we are quite gentle as we take her in our arms and gently sit down with her, pulling her to our lap so we can kiss and feel her.

Well, after the events so far, it is perfectly reasonable that she is more than ready as we lower her flower unto our energetic child, becoming one with naught a cry while we kiss.

As usual, our faery girls taste like honey at both ends. Ah, it feels as if she would melt in our arms. She's just so hot and soft against our body.

As to why we didn't lie her down... I'm honestly worried about her delicate wings. They don't look like you could place weight on them, you know?

Still, its nice to see her show enthusiasm as she begins moving on her own while we kiss.

Uhmm... tight!

Ah, it feels as if she's melting around our child, and whenever we caress her little pearl down there, she trembles all over.

I wonder if a little ring through it would be a fun toy to play?
It would be, right?
Yeah, it would be, but I don't think I can just one sidedly give her one.
I mean, I 'could' but I want to talk to them about it first.

"Ahh... ah! ah!"

She cries really sweetly as she cums. Her wings stretch and spread behind her, trembling at high speed.
Somehow, its rather cute.
And yeah, I don't think it would be good to have her lay on her back.

"There, there..." - we kiss her for a while.

1/?
>>
>>46817689
I'd like to take our time. Each of the girls deserves proper attention from their master.
Though if we have to fast-forward, can we also include Aritsu? She gets forgotten almost as much as Miel II, Krabby, and our kraken. She's been working a lot, keeping the lab in order, so deserves a reward.
>>
File: dragon beastmen dancer.jpg (271 KB, 691x1000) Image search: [Google]
dragon beastmen dancer.jpg
271 KB, 691x1000
>>46818030

Also, just so you know, she weights nearly nothing.
But somehow, I don't feel like looking into it. Even if it makes me wonder how come she doesn't gets blown away by strong winds... then again maybe she would?

"Miel, are you alright?" -we ask while kissing her
"Y-yes Master, thank you..."
"Ah, that sounds really nice. Try saying it again, but this time add 'again, please' at the end."
"Master..."
"Go on" -we kiss her
"Uh..." -she blushes
"Go on."
""Yes Master. Thank you... a-again, please? a-ah! Master's child is getting big inside m-aah!?"
"It's Miel's fault, cause you're cute!"

We give her a forceful kiss as we lay our hands on her waist and start to move her up and down, fast and hard.

"Ah! a-aah! Master, I-i'm going to break! Master, I just came so...!"
"That's alright." -we just kiss her as we keep moving her until we cum as one.

We are still caressing and holding Miel on our lap as we speak.

"And so, it is Lyann's turn."
"I-idiot!" -she says without turning around, so red her skin matches her hair
"But, you're ready, right? you're sitting in a little pool..."
"Idiot, don't say that!" -she cries out loudly without turning towards us.

Well, that's because our lovely Lyann it's very easily embarrased whenever we actually try.

By the way, this feature of our lovely redhead seems to be something exclusively reserved for us. She doesn't seems to mind if anyone else looks at her or compliments her.

Makes me want to tease her even more.
Of course, I know people wouldn't mind even if she was to walk around on nothing but gloves and socks, but if we suggested such a thing, she would die of embarrasment.
After killing us, that is.
Maybe she wouldn't kill us, though?

Ah, Miel is all mellow and relaxed. Let's gently lower her to the pool's edge... there we go. With Atroma to help her hang on, she can sit.

>Let's be lovey dovey with Lyann
>Hot passionate sex
>Let's try something new (ideas?)
>>
Well, since we went relatively quickly through Atroma and Miel, I guess we can give Lyann and Aritsu a longer screentime? maybe.

Either way im having Lyra 'pass' for now, I hope you don't mind and agree that we need to spend more time with her first.
>>
>>46818333
>>Let's be lovey dovey with Lyann
>>
>>46818333
>>Let's be lovey dovey with Lyann
>>
>>46818333
>>Let's try something new (ideas?)

She always wants us to take liberties and treat her as a slave, right? so how about irrumatio? have her just lean back and support herself on her elbows. Head leaning back, mouth open, s-s-s-shove it in! (repeatedly). Or with her in all four?

Also, I liked the idea of piercing their clitoris, maybe start with Lyann right now? Im sure that amongst all our loot, we must have a (ear)ring we could use? Aritsu can wear the other.
>>
>>46818333
>Hot passionate sex

>>46818367
Yes, please.
Having Lyra pass this time is okay. Maybe she's just shy and wants her first time to be in private with Master.
And it gives us more time with Tanis.
After a fierce kissing session, I want her on her knees, obeying commands to spread her legs and reach behind herself to spread her ass so that her Master's tongue and fingers can reach her deepest and most private areas and claim them
>>
>>46818333
if its not to late I >>46818442
would like to switch to
>Hot passionate sex
>>
>>46818442
>>46818385
>>>Let's be lovey dovey with Lyann

>>46818451
>She always wants us to take liberties and treat her as a slave, right? so how about irrumatio? have her just lean back and support herself on her elbows. Head leaning back, mouth open, s-s-s-shove it in! (repeatedly). Or with her in all four?
Well, this thread IS number 69... but would need people to want this.

>>46818465
>I want her on her knees, obeying commands to spread her legs and reach behind herself to spread her ass so that her Master's tongue and fingers can reach her deepest and most private areas and claim them
You mean Lyra or Lyann?

Looks like most people want lovey dovey with Lyann. Is it because you assholes know she hates it and will get ultra embarrased if we go in from the front while looking at her eyes and such?

In short, loving and tender Lyann-bullying, I guess?

be back in 5 minutes
>>
>>46818551
that works forget what I >>46818550
said.
>>
>>46818551
>You mean Lyra or Lyann?
Tanis
>>
>>46818451
Aritsu seemed to be really afraid of piercings. Whether that's just with her ears, or all piercings, I'm not sure.
>>
File: princess aritsu 2.jpg (590 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
princess aritsu 2.jpg
590 KB, 750x1000
Back

>>46818652
Not really afraid. Its just that for -many- elf tribes including hers, they represent what marriage rings do for most other cultures, which is why she reacts strongly when its brought up, but she actually expects us to give her some earrings 'soon (tm)'

She's just not the type to prode and remind us about such things.

Alright, any ideas for hot and passionate lovemaking with Lyann?
>>
>>46818798
Kiss and bite at her breasts. Take her doggy-style.
Have her put her hands on the wall and explore her holes before servicing both of them.
>>
>>46818798
I thought we're doing loving and tender Lyann-bullying witch is why I retracted my vote change >>46818593
>>
File: lyann tiger bikini.jpg (494 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
lyann tiger bikini.jpg
494 KB, 810x1200
>>46818899
ah alright, I misunderstood then

>>46818798
Well, moving on since we are trying to have enough time today.

"Yes, it is Lyann's turn. Furthermore, because it is lovely Lyann's turn, my child is like this, so Lyann has to take responsibility. Because it is Lyann's fault."

We say in a shamelessly casual manner as we move to hug her from behind where she is, our child poking against her smooth back.

"I-idiot..."
"You can tell, right? this is Lyann's fault."
"Fuuu..."
"Because Lyann is lovely, it is your fault, so take responsibility."
I got it! s-so, I'll take responsibility!"
"Really?"
"Yes, because it can't be helped"
"That's true, because it can't be helped."

We kiss Lyann, then help her stand and kiss her again.

"W-we are just kissing..."
"That's because I love kissing you."
"But I thought..."
"Ah, I am sorry. Lyann is lewd, so she wants to make love now, right?"
"U-I'm not! y-you are the lewd one, y-you dummy! idiot! meanie!" -she cries as she gets bright red and punches our chest repeatedly

To be honest, it hurts a little bit. She's using her full strenght, you know? But it's just so fun!
Worth it.

"Alright, alright, then, because Lyann isn't lewd, we'll keep kissing like this."
"Fuuu..."

We kiss Lyann as she stands on tiptoes and rises her lips towards us. Her hips on our hands feel really warm and soft. She's really cuvy, so there's plenty to grab her from.

"E-eldric... I... right, I have to take care of your child, right? it's my responsibility."
"Geez, Lyann is such an ero girl. You want to do things to my child, right? so i'm gonna call you EroLyann from now on."
"IDIOT!"

Before she kills us, lets kiss her again.

"Alright, since you are such an Ero-Lyann, it can't be helped. Ero Lyann can get on her knees, then?"
"...meanie."

We trade kisses for a while, before she moves down to her knees, and starts gently licking and kissing at our vigorous child.

1/?
>>
File: lyann singer small.jpg (260 KB, 850x1141) Image search: [Google]
lyann singer small.jpg
260 KB, 850x1141
>>46819183

Kiss kiss
Lick lick
Stroke stroke

"J-jeez, w-why isn't it calming down... y-you've already cum so much!"
"Obviously, that's because Lyann is here. It is Lyann's fault... Ouch!"

She gave us a little bite. It was really soft, but we better not tease her at times like this, I guess.

"Idiot.. " -then she kisses up and down its lenght while gently caressing our gems

Well, it is rather obvious, but if Lyann takes care of our child, of course it won't calm down, no matter how much it lets out, you know?
That's because it's Lyann
Indeed, it really is Lyann's fault.

"Get down on all four." - we say as we back away.

She does so without saying anything, and we go around to get behind her.
It is a very lovely sight.

"Spread your knees more."
"A-alright... p-please don't stare so much."
"It can't be helped."
"Fuu..."

And with those words, we move on top of her, kissing and licking at the small of her back, then moving upwards while caressing at the flower between her thighs.

"Eldric...!"
"I love you." -we say softly
"I-idiot..!" -she complains as she cums a little bit

"This little pearl..."

>I want to make it mine (put a ring on it)
>I'm going to caress it until you beg me to stop
>Other
>>
>>46819406
>I'm going to caress it until you beg me to stop
Putting rings on Lyann and Aritsu, I want it to be serious and romantic, and fulfilling all of their childhood dreams.
>>
>>46819406
>>I'm going to caress it until you beg me to stop
>>
File: lyann and zoe in the lady house.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lyann and zoe in the lady house.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>46819471
>>46819503
>>>I'm going to caress it until you beg me to stop

"Wh- n-no! wait..!"

Rub rub
Caress caress
Rub rub
Twist twist
Rub rub
Pinch pinch
Lick lick
Rub rub

"N-nooo a-aah aah! E-eldric you idiot!" -she cries out while laying face down on the floor, her hips pointing up in the air as we tenderly bully her.
"Ah, but I love it when Lyann cums."

Kiss kiss
suck suck
rub rub

"Nuuuh! s-stop, you idiot...!"
"Lyann has the cutest cuss words, too."
"Uhhh... p-please stop..."
"Alright."

Kiss kiss
Rub rub
Lick lick

"A-ah! aaAaH! y-you said you'd stop!"
"I lied"

Suck suck
Pinch twist
Kiss kiss

Once she's completely given up, we turn her around and kiss her.

"Y-you... bully! I I-im going to attack you just like that, too!"
"Of course, I'd welcome it."
"Idiot."
"That's because, there's no man who wouldn't. And that's because Lyann is so lovely."
"I-idiot!"

We lay her down on the floor, and kiss her while moving on top of her.

"Wh- n-no! you know I don't like it this way!"
"I know. The truth is, you love it this way, right?"
"Fuuu... y-you brute!"

We kiss her as we move into her.
She cums again, from us going into her.

We keep at it for a while.

"Give up and let me love you."
"T-than you'll stop?"
"Nope, but you should give yourself to me, anyway, because I love you."
"Fuuu... m-meanie..."

We kiss again

Eventually, we manage to pull away from our ero-Lyann.
No, that's not right. It's not ero-Lyann, it's our lovely Lyann.
But, it seems to make her blush, so let's keep it in mind for another time.

Now, Aritsu is trembling while blushing red.
Because she knows it is her turn.
She's trembling while sitting in a little pool
That's not water, you know?

She's trembling all the way to the tip of her ears.

>Tenderly as always
>She's so excited... let's go beast mode on her, for a change
>Other
>>
>>46819809
>>Other
Start gentle then slowly amp it up, is this good
>>
>>46819809
>She's so excited... let's go beast mode on her, for a change
>>
>>46819809
>>46819946
I forgot to add: end with gentle handholding and whispered I Love You's.
>>
File: lewd really.png (16 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
lewd really.png
16 KB, 250x332
>>46819971
>I forgot to add: end with gentle handholding and whispered I Love You's.

<-- pic related
>>
>>46819406
I'm >>46819941
switching to support >>46819946
so we can move along
>>
File: aritsu 003.jpg (191 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 003.jpg
191 KB, 740x740
>>46820087

Our beautiful elf princess nearly jumps out of her skin when we rest our hands on her shoulders.

"Ah!" -she gives out the cutest little cry

Oh, she's dripping.
As we pick her up, she's dripping.

"President..." -she's bright red

Let's just kiss her.
So, we kiss her while holding her in our arms.
We're carrying the princess with a princess carry.
This much should be obvious
We are holding and kissing her.

"Aritsu, I'm going to love you now."
"Y-yes!" -she looks so cute when she's this red

That's why, without any foreplay, let's just lower her to the floor so she's facing down.

"Lift your hips."
"Like this...?"
"Yep"

We casually slide into our elf princess. She's more than ready, to the point where there's a lewd wet sound as we move into her, and her juices squirt out and make a tiny pool on the stone floor.

"A-aaah!" -she cries out as we hilt ourselves in her
"Uhmm... I see, Aritsu is an ero-princess, as well. Ero-tsu! you're an Erotsu, aren't you?"
"P-president, y-you...!"

She cums as we hilt outself on her again.

Back and forth. Slowly, in long strokes
So we are almost out of her
So we are fully inside of her
Let's take our time, and thoroughly love her.

"P-president...!"

We catch one of her soft, delicate eas between our lips, and give it a very gentle nibble with our lips.

Ah, she came again

"Stretch your neck."

As she does so, we gently caress her neck and chin, cupping it gently and sliding two fingers past her lips.
Her tongue caresses out fingers as we nibble on her ear.

We can feel our child shivering inside her.
She's so tight, we are sure it causes her lower body to tremble in time.

"Ah!"
"I love you, princess."
"A-aah!"
"Good girl. I love you."

She can't stop cumming.
While she's cumming, let's move faster.

As we start doing so, we play with her tongue and lips.

Faster and harder, as if trying to break her nubile body.

1/?

**If you have any requests say them quickly before I finish typing the next part**
>>
>>46820538
Put her on her back, continue making love to her, suckle on her breasts and leave bite marks for extra embarrassment. Hold hands for extra lewdness. And a handful of her ass.
>>
>>46820538
some spankings good for me
>>
File: prime aritsu large.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3307) Image search: [Google]
prime aritsu large.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3307
>>46820538

We slip out of her, our child trembling and spasming.

"Ah! w-why...?" -she whines softly
"It's time I break into your pink star."

She gasps, eyes wide open as we say so gently and naturally into her ear.

"B-but..."
"I'll stop if you want. You just need to say so."
"I-i love you." -she says softly
"Good girl. I love you, too."

We pull aside her pale golden hair on her back, exposing her feminine body and unconvering her delicate shoulders and neck.

"You'd look best witn ponytails, just like hers." -we say in between kissing the back of her neck

She just nods with a smile. Rather than feeling jealous, she understands, we simply want -her- to look the way we want her to. She's not a Lyann replacement nor stand in, she's not a side show or a distraction.
We want -her- to look sexy and beautiful for us.

"Yes, president. Anything you want."

We pull her face unto a kiss.

"Count to five and say that again."

As she starts to count, we gently start pushing against her star, our child pushing forth like a rod of burning steel against her soft flesh.
Tight
Really tight, and hot!

"Hnnh!" -she cries out quietly, flattening her ears against her head
"And five..." -we whisper in her ear.
"Y... yes, president... a-anything y-you wa-aah!" -she cries out as we move back, then forth again
"Good girl. I love you."
"A-aah"

If this was a picture book, I'm sure that moan would have had hearts on it

We start moving softly and slowly at first, leaning forth to rest our hands on top of her, closing on them from above, entwining our fingers with hers as we kiss.

"Say it again, love." -we say, and gently take to nibbling her ear
"Y-ye-es...! president... anything you wa-ah!"

We trust hard a couple of times.
And whenever she says it again.

It becomes her 'I love you,' her 'make love to me.'

With a hoarse growl, we empty outselves into our lovely elven princess, resting our weight on her little frame as we kiss.

>Go gentler
>Go beastmode
>Other
>>
>>46820917
>Go gentler

I've been looking at sup/tg/'s archive rules and I'm not sure if this thread qualifies.
>>
>>46820917
>Go gentler
>>
>>46820917
>>Go gentler
>>
File: hungry tits.jpg (46 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
hungry tits.jpg
46 KB, 460x288
>>46820988
>qualifies.
for? here, have some tits (pic related)

>>46820990
>>46820988
>>Go gentler

Kissing at her, we stay as we are for a bit, then move back and slide out of her slowly.
It is time to kiss our lovely elf princess, up and down, from right to left.

"Yes president, anything you want." -she says softly as we start kissing her again

While keeping her under us and holding our weight off her, we gently kiss and worship our elven beauty, making her tremble and shiver as we explore all about her.

"Are you alright?"
"...yes."
"I love you."
"Yes president, anything you want." -she smirks
"Oh you're turning into a smart ass, uh?" -we kiss her

"Yes... nything you... want..."

We kiss her again.
And again

"I love you."
"I love you."

We give her another little kiss.

When we aproach Lyra, she's trembling, and completely tense.
Ah, she's just scared, isn't she?

Let's just quietly send her back to the menagerie so she can rest and calm down.
Later, we'll properly apologize.

Yup.
If she doesn't wants to, I'm not going to force her.

Which reminds me...

We turn towards Tanis.
She's just barely standing, while holding from the wall
She looks weak on the knees.

I guess we should stop here for tonight. It seems we have less people than usual.
I'm half tempted to type Tanis bit in a text file and upload it as a pdf so we can continue afvancing the plot, but at the same time, I feel it's been teased so long I may get killed if I did that.

Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow, probably, hopefully
>>
thanks for running
>>
>>46821193
Aw, now we're the ones suffering denial-play.
I look forward to tomorrow and Tanis, King. Good night.
>>
>>46821193
Rapefic or anything particularly creepy that smacks of basement-dwelling social pariah = Do not archive

if you think its ok I'll archive if you give me a disruption to use?
>>
>>46821334
How about, "Eldric makes his friends sister and an employee babysit the kids while he relaxes with his fiancées in private. It's a good thing labor laws aren't a thin yet."
>>
>>46821527
Ok thanks

>>46821193
thanks for running
>>
>>46821334

"Romance in the workplace is a man's romance. Relaxing lewd times in the baths."

>>46821334
>Rapefic
Im pretty sure we aren't doing that.
>>
>>46821577
Thanks this >>46821527
was to long
>>
>>46821577
Ok its archived
>>
>>46821680
Thanks! see you tomorrow, hopefully
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.