[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comedy Central's Roast of Strahd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461124428943.jpg (37 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1461124428943.jpg
37 KB, 600x445
We now return to the Comedy Central Roast of Strahd Von Zarovich.

Hosted by Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
File: 1461159639004.jpg (102 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1461159639004.jpg
102 KB, 500x371
>>46813146
>>
File: gilbert-gottfried.jpg (36 KB, 491x433) Image search: [Google]
gilbert-gottfried.jpg
36 KB, 491x433
>>46813146
>SO WE'RE WANDERING DOWN THE ROAD AND TRYING TO FUCKING GET THE SUNSPEAR, AND SUDDENLY OUR DM JUST STARTS LAUGHING. AND THIS FUCKER RIGHT HERE SHOWS UP, SAYS GOOD EVENING, AND KILLS OUR ROGUE LIKE NOTHING. AND WE CAN'T ESCAPE BECAUSE OF THE POISON MISTS. WHAT THE FUCK RAVENLOFT?!
>>
>>46813146
I really wish this was a thing. Who are the guests?
>>
>>46814200
Vecna for one.
>>
>>46814200
Azalin, obviously.
The ghost of his brother.
Van Richten.
>>
>>46814289
Oh sweet. I'll have to keep an eye out for him. I hear last time he was involved in one of these things he fucked up and threw a tantrum - completely lost his head.
>>
Strahds a lucky man, vampires die so frequently most don't get to say "I have every STD known to man" like he can.... Really, what did you think would happen when you drink from the wrinkled hags you do?
>>
>>46814289
>>46814304

OUR NEXT GUEST NEEDS NO FURTHER INTRODUCTION - HE'S THE MAN THAT TURNED WHORE INTO A GENDERLESS TERM. ELMINSTER,YOU'RE UP, WHORE.
>>
>cut to Markov laughing and pounding his gorilla hand on the table, scattering his drinks all over the server goblin
>>
The goblin with an unamused look on his face proceeds to tell some of the other server goblins "Get this man another drink."
>>
>>46813244
Shit, I read it in his voice.
>>
>>46813146
I have a feeling this is going to be a good threat
>>
>>46814382

(Elminster proceeds to walk on stage) "I suppose that I could take a few pot shots, something I'm sure most of you have taken if you know what I mean." (Proceeds to place his pipe in his mouth) "Speaking of whores, how is the girl treating our man Strahd? You know, aside from running away in complete and total panic?"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.