[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting a new D&D 5e Campaign next week, and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (93 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
93 KB, 700x393
I'm starting a new D&D 5e Campaign next week, and I have a overwhelming urge to play as Donald Trump. How do I go about this without the DM and the other players immediately getting who I'm trying to be, and how do I go about doing the big reveal?
>>
>>46800796
>How do I go about this without the DM and the other players immediately getting who I'm trying to be
Don't be in 'murrica.
>>
>>46800796
Once you get some gold, become a flamboyant entrepreneur with grandiose taste in furnishings.

Be overbearingly gregarious and prepare numerous publicity stunts to pump your ego and develop your name as a personal brand.

Eventually of course you'll have to get involved in courtly intrigues and lobby for building a wall and throwing all the orcs or whatever out of the kingdom... you'll probably give up the joke at that point, but everything before that will just appear to be normal asshole adventurer stuff until you're standing before a council of nobles saying
>we're gonna build a wall, and the elves are gonna pay for it!
>>
>>46800796
Don't mention any blonde hair or wall building.
>>
Don't, it'll get old fast and you'll be stuck with a meme character that was never funny.
>>
File: milliband horror.jpg (283 KB, 1239x662) Image search: [Google]
milliband horror.jpg
283 KB, 1239x662
>>46801031
And if he wins your friends will blame you by association.

But you could be playing worse.
>>
>>46801031
>>46801108
Oh, c'mon, it'd be worth a few chuckles for a casual game.
>>
>>46800796
You have to become a merchant whose number one product is his own name, then derive entire franchises and businesses based on selling that name.
>>
>>46800796
Play a low Wis average Int barbarian
>>
No matter what you do, make sure you start the game with nothing more than a small loan of a million dollars
>>
Just make your character look good on paper, similar but not identically, and worm your way into a court (Play a paladin maybe?), then seize control, and make the Orcs of a neighboring nation pay to put a wall up, and evict all Orcs. Since Orcs are always chaotic evil, this does not sacrifice your paladin oath.
>>
Human Paladin with Nobility background and decent Cha. Use the phrase Yuuuge and always try to execute the "deal".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.