[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a 1000 year old alchemist who turned into a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1908933.jpg (2 MB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
1908933.jpg
2 MB, 1754x1240
You're a 1000 year old alchemist who turned into a little girl by accident.
Would you adapt and act like a cute girl?
>>
>>46792797
It's a second chance, fresh slate, so yeah
>>
Depends on how much my brain makeup/"soul" changes.
>>
>>46792797
Of course not, if it was an accident it was a mistake, if I made a mistake I must correct it.

I'll just find a way to become the shota and find a group of women who think they're older than me.

Or I'll not be a faggot and just turn back to normal and take notes so I can throw grenades that turn my enemies into children so murdering them gets easier.
>>
Nah. Nobody takes the little girl serious and she'll probably get raped while walking by a couple of ruffians. Immediately set upon a simple position to turn back since a 1,000 year old alchemist has likely attained a potion of agelessness and has a better body to work with potions than a prepubescent child. Also since personality is 70% genetics she'll become a blubbering crying mess when anything surprises her.
>>
File: supergrass.jpg (147 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
supergrass.jpg
147 KB, 1200x700
>>46792797
>You're a 1000 year old alchemist who turned into a little girl by accident.
>by accident
I don't follow. This was my character's end goal from the start.
>>
>>46792866
God, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>46792886
Sorry did he break your magical realm you gigantic retard?
>>
>>46792885
MACHINEHEAD!
>>
>>46792906
DIRECTED BY TUH-KESHI KOIKE!

Shit, I need to watch that shit again
>>
>>46792899
Shut the fuck up as well.
>>
>>46792797
I'll find a way to change back. I'm staying a little cunt for the rest of my immortal life. Rape bait is not a good career choice.
>>
>>46792899
>break your magical realm
He's talking about little girls constantly getting raped the moment they step outside, I don't think you have any room to bash others for inserting fetishes
>>
>>46792950
*not
>>
>>46792797
With 1000 years of experience as a crotchety old alchemist? No.
I mean, I might try it to mess with people I'm meeting for the first time,
but it would come off of extremely forced. Probably a bit unnerving too.
>>
MAGICAL REALM
A
G
I
C
A
L

R
E
A
L
M
>>
>>46792797
But he did it on purpose Anon. Do you even Rage of Bahamut?
>>
>>46792797
I bait groups of old men into "raping" me.
>>
>>46793018
>>46792950
Thinking about it another, it'd be the perfect cover if you've got people hunting you (you're an immortal potions master, of course people are searching for your ass). Just lay low as a little girl for a few decades/centuries until people lose track of you since they're searching for an old man and not a cute little girl.

Hell, refine the potion into some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Loli bullshit so you can case potential clients by acting as your own "apprentice" before meeting them as yourself.
>>
>>46792797
>You're a 1000 year old alchemist
See, gonna have to stop you right there.

I'm an alchemist, so why the fuck and how the fuck did I achieve a millennia of age to myself? If by virtue of magic, why am I an alchemist instead of a mage? If by virtue of alchemical prowess, how the fuck can I not undo the mistake and make myself not a cute girl with five minutes of work? What remote incentive is there even to remain a cute girl?
>>
>>46793180
>What remote incentive is there even to remain a cute girl?
Remaining a cute girl.
>>
>>46792797

I was kinda wondering the same shit about Demona. She's mostly immortal, so there's a good chance she'll live for a long time, but now she's literally human for half of the rest of her life.

In another 1000 years, she'll have been werehuman longer than she'll have been pure gargoyle. She will always have spent more time as a gargoyle than a human, but at some point in her future that difference in time will be negligible. How long will she have to live as a werehuman before she starts inadvertently self-identifying with humans?
>>
File: AlucardGirl.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AlucardGirl.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>46792797
Fuck no. If I can't turn back immediately I'm going to take some voice deepeners and go full Alucard with this scenario.
>>
>>46792797
Of coure I do what I've done up until now my homunculi.

DESTROY THE CHURCH OF ABEL AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD, UNITED UNDER A TOTAL MAGICIAN RULE!
>>
>>46793180
It's called a Philosiphers stone dumb dumb.

Just because your good at something doesn't mean certain actions still take you time to complete. You can't rush quality. The genderswap is easy enough but if you try to rush making yourself old again you risk accidentally skyrocketing your age and turning into an decrepit immortal man until you can fix it again.
>>
>>46792797
pls kys fgt
>>
>>46792797
>by accident
>implying it wasn't part of my plan
>>
Based Cagliostro

Granblue is still a dumb fad
>>
>>46792797
You're a seasoned male knight who has come across a thousand year old alchemist. He has turned you into a prepubescent girl, and refuses to change you back. What do you do?
>>
>>46793177
>so you can case potential clients by acting as your own "apprentice" before meeting them as yourself.
Why the hell would I waste my time doing this? What do you think actual apprentices are for?
>>
>>46793371
This is very important to how I answer: is he also a cure little girl?
>>
>>46792797
No,
because little girls trying to talk in in a deeper voice and mature tone are cute.
>>
>>46793443
>What do you think actual apprentices are for?
For use as lab rats so you don't turn yourself into a goddamn little girl again.
>>
>>46793470
You want to be a PreCure?
>>
>>46793565
I meant cute, but cure is also surprisingly apt for an alchemical loli.

Dammit, and now I'm imagining a loli dressed up in a plague doctor outfit and I want it.
>>
>>46792797

Perfect excuse to poke /tg/ for answers. I liked the airship adventuring premise in Granblue. The game itself mainly rips off Final Fantasy with Primals, The Empire and everything, but makes airships a major vehicle for storytelling.

What fantasy roleplaying game has good mechanics for ship/airship battles? I was thinking of using either Final Fantasy d6, Sword World 2.0 or Iron Kingdoms so far.
>>
>>46792952
>He's talking about little girls constantly getting raped the moment they step outside
Do you actually have to lie about someone's argument in order to dispute it?
>>
>>46792797
Fuck no, I'm not here to cater to your boner. I stay Mt drinking, smoking, whoring self, and only deign to act girly if it can get me out of trouble.

I also immediately start working on recreating my mistake so I can mass produce loli juice for vain women and creepy anons.
>>
>>46792797
>by accident
>>
>>46793930
>Do you actually have to lie about someone's argument in order to dispute it?

This is what the other anon said:

>Nobody takes the little girl serious and she'll probably get raped while walking by a couple of ruffians

Really? Little girls just get raped when they go outside randomly? This is common outside of war-zones? FoH. This is as much magical realm as the OP.
>>
>>46792797
>Would you adapt and act like a cute girl?
Fuck no, what's the point?
If I'm a 1000 year old alchemist, the fuck do I care about how I act? If anything, I would drink my prepared potions of Strength and Constitution, so that the transformation doesn't hinder my research.

Also, Cagliostro is a fucking slut, and he/she got his/her just desserts in that Victim Girls doujin.
>>
>>46792797
Deep down I already am a cute little girl anon.

>>46792933
this desu
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.