[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an asshole for giving GW money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ISM 30th Ann.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ISM 30th Ann.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Am I an asshole for giving GW money?
>>
>>46791754
An asshole? No.
An idiot? Yeah.
>>
>>46791786
This, to be honest with you, my family.

You just shelled out, what, 60 bucks upwards for two not very impressive 28mm models. Do you think that was a wise decision?
>>
>>46791754
On one hand, you are funding assholes.
On the other hand, you aren't breaking any laws.

The answer is space.
>>
Yes and always.
>>
>>46791754

You're probably an asshole regardless of your hobby.
>>
>>46791754
Yes, because about at most 74% of /tg/ posters have asshole tendencies and 63% of them act on these tendencies once a month. Meanwhile 23% act on these tendencies regularly until receiving their ban.

These numbers are brought to you from My Anus. My Anus: when you need statistics that don't exist, think about My Anus.
>>
>>46792090
But does it make me more of an asshole?
>>
>>46792738

Someone has to pay those Nottingham faggots or they will stop making new material.
>>
Just stupid, you paid 60 dollars for two weird identicle tactical marines you mong
>>
>>46791754
Why are people not just 3D printing models by now? Surely there must be a market for cheaper, but still customizable game pieces. Like, I know the game is the game, but what happened to making do? Are there no players who just take like a Sorry! game piece and say "this is a space man, I wrote a little number on him to remember, and his stats are on this paper"
>>
>>46791754
Only if you still bitch about the product/company you willing supported of your own volition.
>>
>>46791754
Hey man, it's your money, you do whatever you want with it : Invest it, spend it, donate it, light your smokes with it if you wish so...

However, I'm concerned that you're consulting 4chan on the viability of your purchases.
Either you do it for some sort of gratification that I don't grasp, or you're really insecure about very minor choices.
>>
>Paying for any two of the same unique resin/metal model

Never mind the fact he is actually unique in game. Pretty stupid OP, i hope you intend to sell the second one or something

Not to mention
>Jumping on GWs pay-to-win bandwagon
>>
>>46791754
No shame, brother. No true nerd would shame another for getting collectibles.
Some people are jelly also, like 5%.
>>
>>46797517

I paid for one, for me, and plan on selling the other. Might even paint and then sell It: saw a Dark Angel painted anniversary marine on bid on eBay for a hundred quid+
>>
File: p1030605.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
p1030605.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>46797568
>for a hundred quid
That's a lot of Quid.
>>
>>46797137
It's my right as a North American to be a raging hypocrite, don't infringe on me bro.
>>
>>46791754
It's your money. Do what you want with it. The only people effected by your continued support of GW are other people who are still buying from them.
>>
>>46791754
>Am I an asshole for giving GW money?

Only an idiot would pay thirty bucks apiece for novelty plastic dog turds, but what makes you an asshole is shitposting about it on 4chan.
>>
File: 1315067835599.jpg (34 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1315067835599.jpg
34 KB, 500x363
>>46794106
>retreading a 30+ year old mini design for stupid amounts of $$$.
>making new material.

MFW...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.