[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're last character is now in a gameshow similar to wipeout,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: rsz_s1e8_gauntletdock_4164.png (78 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
rsz_s1e8_gauntletdock_4164.png
78 KB, 350x261
You're last character is now in a gameshow similar to wipeout, only with people beating the crap out of each other as they run a obstacle course filled with deadly traps. I do mean deadly, sawblades and shit. The good part is that the prize for surviving said course is your setting's equivalent of a dragon's hoard and the main tosser who got you in this mess put a bullseye on his shirt and is standing at the end of said course.
How would your character try to get through said course and what will they do if they survive?
>>
Run through it as expected. He's pretty awful at most everything but surprisingly great at running and feats of dexterity. An obstacle course is probably the one sort of thing that he'd actually be good at, apart from straight races.
>>
Depends solely on how much fire is there. Fire is problem.
>>
>>46779947
Your*
>>
>Level 14 barbarian with a ring of regeneration
He just charges into a jump (+31 total modifier, +45 once a day) over the course and impaled the dude on his large sized hammer.
>>
File: 1460873803574.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1460873803574.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>46780303
FUCKING SAVAGE
>>
>>46779947
My STR was 4 but my DEX was decent. Either way, I have fourth level spells so I can either Polymorph to a stronger / flying form or I can just Dimension Door to the end.
>>
File: 1460584718204.jpg (18 KB, 466x333) Image search: [Google]
1460584718204.jpg
18 KB, 466x333
>>46780303
>>
File: Frozone_Full_Body.jpg (140 KB, 998x2383) Image search: [Google]
Frozone_Full_Body.jpg
140 KB, 998x2383
>>46779947
I would use my super suit
>>
>>46780583
Just wanted you to know that I saved this image for its general humor value.
>>
Played a wild elf ranger rogue/fighter with focus on Dex. I could probably shoot him with an arrow from the beginning of the course. But I bet I could run the course and kill him with a knife too if I felt like it.
>>
Well, being as his main power was literally being able to have connections, even in a place where they'd never heard of humanity, I'd probably just have the whole thing rigged, and hire the guy who got me into this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.