[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ Complaint and Rant Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 18
Thread where you can complain about /tg/ related shit.

I'll start.

>The Wizard is always a cool, calm and collected individual. Never confused, scared, intimidated or ever takes any time off.
>>
>So anon I have a really cool backstory
>>
>my character is chaotic neutral
>>
>Nah, I don't need a coaster.
>>
>D&D
>>
File: 1457014269722.jpg (150 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1457014269722.jpg
150 KB, 750x600
>Cute Half Elf Rogue is waaaay better at doing Intimidation than the giant Orc Barbarian who can kill everyone in the room without breaking a sweat.
>>
File: wizaaaaard.png (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wizaaaaard.png
72 KB, 200x200
>>46771996

Is that actually a thing? Where are you getting that? The last three wizards I've encountered:

>paranoid narcissist
>boisterously overconfident lunatic
>earnest, befuddled, overdramatic. "THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE IS AT STAKE possibly, where are my notes"
>>
File: 1450400000872.jpg (33 KB, 552x475) Image search: [Google]
1450400000872.jpg
33 KB, 552x475
>>46771996

Are you talking about in games or in games and /tg/-related media? Because I'm with >>46774706 on this. Most wizards I've seen in games act more like Professor Farnsworth than Gandalf.

Shit, one of the few times I played a "wizard" she was a neurotic anti-social depressive.
>>
>>46771996
>"My character is the bastard half-breed of [race] and [race]"
>Chaotic Neutral
>DM creates impossible-to-fight guards and warriors to force the players to do certain tasks
>"I'm Lawful Good, so I now have to kill the captain of the guard because he jaywalked to get to the scene of a crime in progress"
>>
>My character is an orphan.

Apologies to any real-life orphans on /tg/, but you're all special snowflakes and/or Mary Sues.
>>
>>46774705
That's because the Half Orc Barbarian is a big obvious threat. We can deal with those. The Half Elf Rogue just made you imagine what her buddy is going to do to you if she doesn't keep her hands on the metaphorical leash, which is a lot scarier.
>>
>>46774801

It's a lot easier to go adventuring when you don't have to come home and do the dishes, anon.
>>
>>46774801
Being an orphan is also a sound defense against DMs that exploit backstories as ways to attack the player. Back when I first started playing D&D, my DM was notorious for doing everything in his power to ruin the lives of the PCs. I also wasn't aware at this point that he was a terrible DM, and I found a better one that challenges me instead of forcing me to just try and survive.
>>
>>46774639
white hot rage
>>
File: 1433700530797.jpg (39 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1433700530797.jpg
39 KB, 400x366
>My character is a bitter, loner, anti-hero (with a mysterious past that he doesn't talk about) who doesn't really want to be here and doesn't like any of these people
I am extremely disappointed with this campaign, and 80% of it is this one other player.
>>
Dwarf wank
>>
>>46775438

>who doesn't really want to be here

This one really bugs the crap out of me. If you're a skilled roleplayer and you're good friends with the other players, you can play a character who doesn't mesh well with the group and still have it work out really well. But guys who show up at the game and constantly play characters with no earthly reason to be there or hang out with the other characters? Fucking obnoxious. Characters who just want to show up, act badass, then flake out work better as NPCs and even then that's annoying.

It's like these people forgot Han Solo was genuinely interested in sticking around.
>>
>>46775607
Even the reluctant Han, who was at first only motivated by money, eventually got around to liking Luke and Leia enough to hang out with them. What makes it even more infuriating is that I've gamed with this player before, and she is not a bad roleplayer, it's just this one character. Every other character just barely tolerates hers, and even IRL me and another guy are not having fun because of this. If I were the DM I would tell her to knock it off and find some character motivation or make a new one, but the DM is too much of a cuck to stand up like that.
>>
>>46775709
Talk to the DM in private about it, with the other guy. Or talk to her
>>
>>46775709

>cuck

Don't be a faggot and throw buzzwords around. Just call him a pussy or a wimp.

Either tell her to stop, or just don't enable the character. They don't want to be a team player? Then have your characters recognize that and stop relying on them.

A good character never has to justify their actions OOC. The same is said for reactions.
>>
>>46775371

It's sad that people see it that way, like it's a back-and-forth competition. And I'm not saying it doesn't happen, because it definitely does when you have That Guys and That DMs, who spoil this for everyone else. It makes it hard to inject real pathos into your game when everyone has their guard up.

My trick is to create original, unrelated NPCs I know the PCs/players will definitely like, then kill those off.
>>
>>46771996
/pol/acks are allowed to shitpost until multiple threads reach autosage because the mods/janitors are lazy.
>>
File: 1458267984447.jpg (99 KB, 745x596) Image search: [Google]
1458267984447.jpg
99 KB, 745x596
>This setting has a medieval flair but has unique cultures, Gods, races, and fantastic elements.

Cool, let me know more about the setting so I can understand it better.

>This setting has a bronze age flair but has unique cultures, Gods, races, and fantastic elements.

Oh so it's like Sparta with magic?
>>
>>46775777
>>46775807
I have brought it up with both of them, and she's toned down the edginess and antagonism a little bit, but still hasn't found a good reason to be a part of this party. Since she refuses to be a team player, I've decided to just not engage with her character at all and pretty much pretend like he doesn't exist. It's made things go much smoother.
>>
>>46775890

>pretend like he doesn't exist.

Careful. Silent Treatment games almost always lead to drama bombs.

Just roll with it. Make your character snarky towards the guy who doesn't want to play a long. Talk IC to other characters about how "oh should we call that guy? Nah, he never wants to help out". That will make your problems with the character clear in a gameplay environment, rather than just make the player feel like her friends are excluding her. If she feels like you don't want her around, she's just going to get defensive.
>>
>>46775824
Yeah, but SJW threads and posts vanish pretty damn quickly. It's clearly not just laziness.
>>
>>46775959
I'll respond in character if spoken to, but that's usually not an issue because he's so antisocial.
My feelings in game have been made abundantly clear. The other characters are pretty much all in agreement that this character is a burden to be carried, rather than a person to be dealt with.
>>
"I sever the captive bandi t girls spine."

Followed by four raises on a Healing check.
>>
File: 1389563714188.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1389563714188.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>My character is lawful good
>>
>>46775709

Try fucking her
>>
>My Character is Half Demon .
>I'm using this custom ninja class.
>GM is fine with it.
>>
>>46776059
Please tell me this isn't a magical realm
>>
File: 1415215531574.jpg (104 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1415215531574.jpg
104 KB, 449x642
>>46776072
>Mfw I ironically play lawful good characters without being retarded about it
>Mfw it just comes to be naturally because I'm a goody two shoes
>Mfw all I'm doing is not mindlessly killing anyone I don't agree with

Please tell me I'm not one of those guys everyone just pretends to tolerate
>>
>>46771996
People tell me to stop trying so hard to fit in... but the truth is, I actually do use most of your memes and shitposts without knowing anything about the board culture, so you are irrevocably right, and I would like for you to point it out more often, so that I know what I'm doing wrong, and can understand your culture.

And for those of you who think lurking will acheive my goals, I find that learning by doing is much more efficient. Especially when it has consequences.
>>
>>46776072
wut?
Are you retarded or gay?
>>
>>46776083
Oh believe me I would, she's a major qt3.14, problem one is she's already got the hots for someone else, problem two is that she's in another state (we game over roll20).
>>
File: we all know that one guy.gif (2 MB, 465x280) Image search: [Google]
we all know that one guy.gif
2 MB, 465x280
>>46776195

I think he's being ironic.

But we all know what they say about ironic shitposting.
>>
>Browbeating the PCs into following DM orders, mostly by surrounding them with NPCs who either upstage them on a regular basis or beat the fuck out of them if they don't comply
This drives me up the wall. It's one of the most insidious ways to remove player agency, because it's by relatively legitimate means.
>>
>>46776072
You still trying to advertise your edgelord thread?
>>
Can I complain about /tg/ being filled with creepy perverts? Because ya'll need to stop being so damn creepy.
>>
>>46776308
I have only ever had one DM who didn't use this tactic.

If you have to resort to force to make the PC's follow your questline, one of two possibilities exist:
1. Your questline sucks, there's no reason for your players to do it or something else is wrong on your end, or
2. Your players are murderhobos or intentionally being difficult because they are immature faggots.

It's more often the first option, but sometimes the players are indeed just faggots.
>>
>>46776366
Your on 4chan friendo, on a board devoted to a hobby overflowing in creepy perverts.
>>
File: fmgkrZY.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
fmgkrZY.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>46776366

As much as I sympathize, I defer you to >>46776406

Complaining about perverts on 4chan is like complaining there's too many ducks at the duck pond.
>>
>>46775890
See, from a GM standpoint I'd allow a character that starts off antisocial and reluctant to help as long as the I know that the player intends on giving the character an arc at some point that makes them want to be more cooperative. You said she's normally a good roleplayer, just not with this character. Is she unwilling to admit that this character just isn't working out or something or does she not realize that RPGs kind of rely on the characters having good, or at the very least entertaining, chemistry?
>>
>>46776308
I think it's fine if it's guards or something, and it's for a valid reason ("You killed the bartender!" and not "The next adventure I wrote is about you escaping prison, therefore...").

And I do think in a large town or a city the guards should be able to handle adventurers, even in superpowered heroic fantasy games. And in those systems it's not bullshit if said city has some powerful figures with PC levels who can handle rogue adventurers. It's just a lot more seamless if you introduce this in advance (it's why I like the original Forgotten Realms set).
>>
>>46776366

I doubt many people here are like that in everyday life.

And I'm sure many people in everyday life would be exactly the same if they were on an anonymous anime message board.
>>
>>46776164
>all I'm doing is not mindlessly killing anyone I don't agree with
I wish I had more players like you.
>>
>>46776479
We've done five sessions of this game so far, and she hasn't shown any signs of having the character open up and be more agreeable. Apparently she had this idea that her last character (the time I had gamed with her before) was too chill, so she wanted to make this one to stir up drama and conflict. I don't think she gets that the PCs have enough problems in their lives rescuing princesses and fighting goblins and shit, and don't need an internal source of antagonism to make for a compelling narrative.
>>
>My character is a top-secret clone developed by a megacorporation as a sleeper agent

>I also have the body and limits of a fifty-year old, and despite saying how great I am at things, not a single one of my dice-pools goes over 9

>did I mention I only have one initiative dice?
>>
>>46776576
Five sessions is way too long to put up with that shit, she either needs to figure out a reason for her character to chill out and participate or scrap that character and make one that has a reason. I'm all for long term character arcs and inter party conflict but never at the expense of another player's fun.
>>
>>46775607
Agreed.

There's a saying at Pixar that paraphrases to,
'a character that doesnt care is venom to a story. Just dont do it.'
Even Antiheroes have a stake in the world.
If a PC has no motive or interest he can just walk into the sunset and become an npc, haha.
>>
>My character is basically Harry Potter if he was a fuckboy
>players always half-ass naming their characters
>>
>>46776377
The assumption is that the PCs are joining some sort of organization or have to work with with a fellow bands of adventurers/runners. It's those organization superiors or those other runners who browbeat.
>>
File: I did it becasue I like it.jpg (53 KB, 638x472) Image search: [Google]
I did it becasue I like it.jpg
53 KB, 638x472
>>46776756

>Even Antiheroes have a stake in the world.

This. Even the goddamn Punisher has a stake in what he does.
>>
File: 11219411.jpg (23 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
11219411.jpg
23 KB, 670x503
>Making a character who only exists to service a joke that will be unfunny by the end of the first session
>>
>>46776804
>if he was a fuckboy
>if
>>
>>46771996

>I'm playing true neutral and I don't care
>>
>>46775607
I've run into this issue with another player, his rogue seemed to be deliberately sabotaging our party (trying to kill questgivers, commandeering a merchant ship that agreed to give us passage, etc). His character's sole motivation was money, so I tried paying him off, and then he stabbed the captain of the ship anyway. First and hopefully last time I have to kill another member of my party. The guy was pissed, but he roleplayed poorly and was essentially ruining the game.
>>
>>46777697

People who want to RP criminals need to remember the ones who survive are the ones who know when to fold em.

The news is full of stories about idiots who get themselves shot because they thought it was a good idea to break into someone's house through the window and try stealing the TV.
>>
>>46777803
It can make for interesting inter-party conflicts when you have a mix of alignments, but there's a point where it starts negatively affecting the game and the relationships between players. One criminal in a group of law-abiding citizens just wasn't going to work out, I was just hoping he'd find a way to navigate that without getting shot.
>>
>>46777697
I don't understand why certain players do this. I get making the occasional rash decision but at a certain point you're just screwing everybody over for no reason. Why join a game that most likely has some sort of plot if you're just gonna go out of your way to not engage in it?
>>
File: 121311wfira-jasonchan.jpg (48 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
121311wfira-jasonchan.jpg
48 KB, 500x699
>>46777872

>One criminal in a group of law-abiding citizens just wasn't going to work out

I'd say that's not true, provided the criminal character is smart about it all. And the other players aren't busybodies who immediately yell "I try to stop him!" when the criminal tries to pick someone's pocket or something.
>>
>>46778025
Yeah, picking pockets is one thing, and can/should be permissible from the rest of the party. When it comes to murder though, it's usually best to let the team decide.
>>
>>46771996
>"Toon"
>"My character is chaotic neutral"
>"Why can't we play evil characters??"
>[Meme-laden description of character]
>[References to le ebin /tg/ copypastas - Sir Bearington, Los tiburon, the like]
>"It's what my character would do!"
>Not ever taking any plot hooks
>Acting like a literal autist IC or OOC
>Steadfastly refuses to be a team player
>"My guy wouldn't go adventuring with the party"
>"My guy my guy my guy"
>"I'm gonna play a ping-and-purge paladin!"
>"Hey GM I have a really cool backstory - can I have been a pirate, a world famous performer and scholar? I know we're level 1 but I have such a specific vision!"
>"Lawful X means I have to slavishly follow the law and enforce it wherever there's the slightest infraction, right?"
>Player is boisterous, overconfident lunatic, and character matches
>"Oh my character just lives for violence - he's a min-maxed barbarian with no social skills whatsoever - but I'm still like, a good guy!"
>"Hey fellas, I have an idea! I need a barrel of oil and a thousand chickens and we can get into the baron's estate and steal the documents we need!"
>"Stealth? Subterfuge? Diplomacy?"
>"What do you mean you're not clairvoyant or telepathic? It's so simple to open this door - you just need the five sacred keys scattered around the temple, that should be obvious even if you have never heard of them ever at all!"
>Go into an uncharted cave system - spend sessions upon sessions there trying to navigate
>"RPGs are DMs vs the players!"
>"Let me just insert all of my political bullshit into my character/DMPC/setting"
>"This homebrew is sure to be just as good as a legit system made by professionals! I've even made it """"""REALISTIC""""""""! "
>"So I know this setting is basically Innistrad, but can I play a Dragonborn?"
>General hair-splitting over the tiniest fucking thing

Man, I didn't even know I was this frustrated before I wrote this.
Took a load off, it did.
>>
>>46778350
>General hair-splitting over the tiniest fucking thing
So just about everything in your post?
>>
File: 1301005915477.gif (11 KB, 425x78) Image search: [Google]
1301005915477.gif
11 KB, 425x78
>>46778350

>"Hey fellas, I have an idea! I need a barrel of oil and a thousand chickens and we can get into the baron's estate and steal the documents we need!"

Honestly, if I were in that game I wouldn't mind seeing where this goes.
>>
>>46778428
This is a thread specifically made to complain and rant about things that you find to be annoying.
To elaborate on what I mean by incessant hair-splitting, I play with nerds.
Not just geeks - Nerds, capital N.
One guy who's alternately a fellow player and my GM (two different groups) who has an extensive library of insane, inane knowledge.
That, in and of itself, isn't so bad.
What's bad is, he constantly has to nitpick - and demand corrections - whenever he feels that there's been an inaccuracy or other perceived transgression.
For example, he received an ingot of silver as payment for something in-game, and tried to use it to buy something later on, and long story short he disagreed with the GM about how much he should pay, because of the weight of an ingot of silver vs your average silver coin, and started to pull out a fucking periodic table and calculator, not to mention citing several articles on coinage throughout the ages.
He held up a session for a goddamn hour with it.
Or another guy, who's big into HEMA and swords and norse myth, who will rant at length about how stupid and inaccurate he finds things innate to a system, like how someone's homebrew system has both a greatsword and a zweihander and they have different stats.
And the constant fucking grammar nazism, even interrupting the GM with it when he's trying to set the scene.
And the times when a player keep trying to weasel their way into a better deal even after a NPC has clearly said no, trying to twist words etc.

>>46778585
The gallows. It goes to the gallows.
>>
>>46771996
>cuts the DM in the middle of a description/speech
>>
>>46778760
>Interrupts with "I shoot them."
>>
>>46778791
To be fair, this is perfectly fucking acceptable if the BBEG is actually monologuing like a jackass instead of getting to it.
>>
File: When the DM asks if you're sure.jpg (100 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
When the DM asks if you're sure.jpg
100 KB, 720x900
>>46778857

This, I'm all for narrative but villainous monologues are stupid even when I'm not in a position to stop them.
>>
>>46778857
It's less acceptable when the DM is describing how the surrounding area is like or is talking as a priest, explaining what the problem is.
>>
>>46778350

I agree with almost everything you said except for the part about homebrew. Different DMs and groups want different things, just because a system is made by 'professionals' doesn't ensure any kind of quality or balance. Just look at all the system wars and edition whining threads on /tg/ for example.

But I would also agree that overly realistic rules are pretty cancerous.
>>
File: 1459504680504.png (217 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
1459504680504.png
217 KB, 800x552
>>46779105
Hell, just look at FATAL.
>>
>>46779105
I should probably have expanded on that part, but character limit and whatnot.
Basically, the GM looked at Dark Souls and Game of Thrones and was like "Yah this is good shit", and then he stitched together some abominable mix of D&D 5e and WFRP 2nd ed and homebrewed some pretty shit rules of his own with pretty much no balance.
We've played only one session so far, so I haven't gotten to get a good feel for the system yet, but on paper it looks pretty lackluster, and his setting, while billed as unique, still has elves, dwarves, dark elves and a Not!Roman people, and Not!Vikings.
>>
File: get thee behind me.jpg (85 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
get thee behind me.jpg
85 KB, 586x720
>>46776366
>complaining about "creepy perverts" on 4chan
>y'all
>>
>>46776366
I want to spank every eldar.
>>
>>46778760
I ran a game of D&D that went like that. I was using an original setting with its own history and one of my players insisted on treating everything like it was Forgotten Realms. So when I'd try to give a quick explanation of the way anything was, he'd constantly interrupt me with "I understand; I understand" before I had really even said anything. He almost got the whole party killed due to his refusal to listen or acknowledge anything different than the shit he had read.
>>
>>46779371
This, and I want every eldar to spank me too.
>>
>>46774639
My friend always makes fun of me for making the group use coasters at my place. I went over to his place the other day. Guess the fuck what! All his furniture had fucking rings on it and looked like garbage. Why don't people want nice things?
>>
>>46771996

I have players who keep avoiding moral dilemmas and so on. It's always that one guy who's ruthlessly pragmatic and doesn't really care.

> "Our tribe is oppressed by hobgoblins! They conscripted us as their foot soldiers and cannon fodder!"
> "I don't care, you can burn with them."

> "The King is a bloodthirsty tyrant. We, the peasants, are revolting because he's taking everything we own!"
> "The King pays better, and lessers should know their place."

> "The Fey Court has been attacking loggers because they're laying waste to our homeland, the primordial forest!"
> "I don't like non-humans, and your time is over anyway."

How can there be any depth if everyone's a heartless mercenary?
>>
>>46779419
Kinky.

I'd rather spank a cute farseer butt until she drops the mon-keigh shit and just begs for me to stop.
>>
>>46779878
Have their heartlessness come back to bite them? If they can't be trusted to actually protect the people they're hired to protect and generally behave like unfeeling psychos have them get stuck doing the dirtiest, most undesirable jobs the kingdoms need doing while more reliable mercenary bands get to soak up the glory doing gay shit like "helping the oppressed".
>>
>>46780077

The problem is that they follow their contract to the letter every time.
>>
>>46780130
Then just have the nobles hire them as expendables goons.
>>
>>46780130
So they get hired by the BBEG because they are known to do whatever their employer says without question and do very bad things until he pull off his plan for world domination/destruction/whatever without much difficulty.
>>
>>46778350
>My character is chaotic neutral

Fuck I hate this because I like playing that alignment and memers have almost ruined it for me.
>>
>>46776366
Where do you think you are? Go to reddit if you want a safe space.

I mean that sincerely, you're on a website known for its degeneracy and then you complain about it?
>>
>>46776366
Is it your first day on the internet?
>>
>>46771996
>The Wizard is always a cool, calm and collected individual. Never confused, scared, intimidated or ever takes any time off.

C'mon. Let me have my wish fulfillment OP.

>>46774706
>>46774735
I have played wizards like this too though. My last D&D wizard really played up the "wis in my dump stat" archetype, and was basically a wizard for the money. Supremely lazy and also naive.
>>
>>46776366
I once tried to have a creepypasta on /b/ with the usual "answer or a ghost will visit you" chain.

They were extremely happy to get laid.
>>
>>46780130
>>46780189
Get them in over their heads. Have them take a seemingly simple contract that gets them mixed up in a struggle between two powerful entities. Maybe have their employer try to kill them and nearly succeed, or not care when the other side tries to. Essentially, make them put themselves in a situation where a lack of loyalty means a lack of badly needed protection. Make both sides roughly equal in terms of resources and chance of success so they can't default to that when making their choice.
>>46780244
>I don't do thing because other people do thing wrong
Seriously?
>>46780459
That annoys the crap out of me too. Do I like all the cheesecake art, elf threads, waifufaggotry and similar shit? No. But the people who complain about it are way worse. One pic of girls in battle lingerie I can easily ignore. The 5 people who feel the need to complain about it, 2 of whom derail the entire thread by arguing about it? Not so much.
>>
>>46780621
>Seriously?

Didn't say I don't do it m8, it's just annoying.
>>
>>46780672
Seriously?
>>
>>46771996
That's weird. Most wizards I've played or seen are the more forgetful crazy type. I'm playing a gnome right now who is a horrible coward when it comes to starting combat, but once combat starts I jump on the barbars back and we go full on rage pyros through the whole dungeon complex.
>>
>>46779121
this can't be real
>>
>>46776531
We all do.
>>
>>46784596
How nee do you have to be to RPGs, that's right not /tg/ but RPG culture in general, to not know about FATAL?
>>
> My players think playing murderhobos is good roleplaying
>>
When one player allows another player to make/level up his character.
>>
>>46776940
I thought the Punisher was passionate about it on a level that not a lot of other heroes could match. Sure, lots of them have the same general current situation, but most heroes have powers and just decide to use them, or money and decide to redirect them to crimesolving, etc. The Punisher just snapped from the unbearable weight of his loss and a sense of injustice and decided he was going to untip the scale of it meant putting a fucknuke in both dishes and firing wildly at them from close range, and he just started hitting the streets with a bat or a rifle without really taking the same prep of other powerless heroes because /that's how fucking serious he is about this./

Then again, I know basically fuck all about the punisher, so I could be wrong about every word of this, and wouldn't mind being told so.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.