[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you kickstarting right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Kickstarter-logpo.jpg (159 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
Kickstarter-logpo.jpg
159 KB, 1500x750
What are you kickstarting right now?
>>
>>46770243
Runequest classic

ACKS Lairs and Encounters
>>
>>46770243
The "2016 will be a better year" project. So far, 0 pledges.
>>
>>46770453
Something like this. I'd rather flush my money down the shitter, at least that way it gets some use wiping my ass before I throw it away.
>>
Unknown Armies 3
>>
>>46770243
that one lovecraft-inspired miniature games looks cool but I'll wait for other factions to unlock before deciding.
>>
>>46770588
I saw that. What are the mechanics like?
>>
I think I have some money riding on a Planescape spiritual sequel thing that got delayed and then delayed some more.
>>
>>46770733
Same here. I hope it turns out fine, but the fact Wasteland 2 didn't turn out fine worries me a bit. Then again I blame antiquated influence of Wasteland 1 being taken too seriously for that and Tormen doesn't come with such baggage.
>>
>>46770453

the what now?
>>
>>46770243
Dropfleet Commander,

>it ships in June
>still two months away
Just end me, senpai.
>>
>What are you kickstarting right now?

https://fr.ulule.com/couleuvres/

The author presented that as a Solo-RPG and a kind of game-book (like Lone Wolf and such) but for a mature audience.
This project is only in French (guy is French-canandian) but it will be soon be put on kickstarter for english-speaking backers. This adventure takes place during WWII and portrays a SS Officer.

Oher than that, nothing, but I'm waiting for Conan, the 7th Continent, Quartermaster General Victory or Death, Terrible monster and Fog of love
>>
>>46770243
The Mandate.
>>
Nothing right now that isn't finished. Should be getting my MERCS Heavy Gear and CoC stuff soon which has me stoked.

Might back Blood and Plunder if I can swing it.
>>
Exalted and Robotech Tactics... at this point the shit i've seen with the latter has been worth the price of admission alone.
>>
>>46770243
A CG125 clone.
>>
Scythe
Tales of Alethrion
Tides of Numenera.
>>
>>46770243
Deepwars
some overpriced dice

and I'm waiting to receive my pledge for Heavy Gear and Last Saga (if they ever ship)
>>
Robotech tactics. Got the wave one stuff a while ago. Models are way to fiddly but the rules seem ok. Also backed Faith which has been really cool and the kult reboot.
>>
Pantheon of chaos
>>
Got money in Lords of the Eastern Reach and Draconis Invasion.

Nothing actively kickstarting right now. Haven't been looking at anything.
>>
Anima gates of memories.

>fucking carlos.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.