[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My big deal is that they feel safe mocking The Tau Ethereal Castes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1456715691611.png (2 MB, 1534x1058) Image search: [Google]
1456715691611.png
2 MB, 1534x1058
My big deal is that they feel safe mocking The Tau Ethereal Castes, a relatively forward thinking religion with a peaceful following, but they wouldn't dare mock the far worse religion of The Imperial Cult because the vast majority of its followers would support violent retribution.

Making fun of The Tau Caste is like picking on the cripple at school. It's easy to do when you know they won't do anything back. Meanwhile, The Imperial Cult is the unhinged student with the school shooter aesthetic who needs to be taken care of, but they are cowards who wouldn't dare challenge the most harmful religious ideology in the galaxy.

Instead they'll mock The Tau Caste and get free, safe publicity.
>>
Your knowledge of 40k is surpassed only by by our autism
>>
>>46770128
Khaine cult is the 40k scientology.
Only rich sinister faggots belong to it, and everyone has shitted on it.
>>
>>46770156
Nah they're pretty even I'd say.
>>
>>46770128
There should be a race of atheist whose sole purpose is disproving and killing all the gods in the universe.
>>
>>46770128

Why don't you complain how the Dark Eldar did terrible things to the Tau during the "cultural exchange". Or how the Word Bearers brutally attacked them on Ur-Clamait, after they ended the civil war there.

This is 40k you pleb. Life's a bitch and then you die, and then your soul gets devoured by demons. Go back to MLP if it bothers you.
>>
>>46770270
Weren't the Necron trying to kill the Chaos Gods at some point?
>>
>>46770270

If they're atheists, by definition they wouldn't want to kill gods because they don't believe there are gods.

They might be devoted to studying "god-like beings" and trying to figure out how they're actually not supernatural but part of the real, material world.
>>
My big deal is that they feel safe mocking the Roman Empire, a relatively forward thinking nation with a powerful military, but they wouldn't dare mock the far worse empire of Parthia because the vast majority of its followers would support violent retribution.

Making fun of the Roman Empire is like picking on the cripple at school. It's easy to do when you know they won't do anything back. Meanwhile, Parthia is the unhinged student with the school shooter aesthetic who needs to be taken care of, but SNL are cowards who wouldn't dare challenge the most glorious empire on earth.

Instead they'll mock Romans and get free, safe publicity.
>>
>>46770128
Stop trying to justify your bigotry.
When people complain that its ok to criticize Tau Caste but not the Temple of the Saviour Emperor, what they're really saying is to leave my elaborate caste system alone and lets all pick on those other people from south of our Empire.
You make me sick.
>>
>>46770362
My big deal is that they feel safe mocking the British Empire, a relatively forward thinking Empire with a powerful military, but they wouldn't dare mock the far worse rebel state of of The United States because the vast majority of its followers would support violent retribution.

Making fun of the British Empire is like picking on the cripple at school. It's easy to do when you know they won't do anything back. Meanwhile, The United States is the unhinged student with the school shooter aesthetic who needs to be taken care of, but SNL are cowards who wouldn't dare challenge the most Free Nation on Earth.

Instead they'll mock Britian and get free, safe publicity.

Bastards don't even have a monopoly on world wide trade.
>>
>>46770378
Sure the Ultramarines seem like violent savages but they dont represent all Imperials. The Ultras are taken at a young age and forged into living weapons and radicalised against all xenos.
But its really the Tau Empire's imperialism that makes them like this. If we put down our pulse rifles and allowed the Imperials to integrate with our society you'd see how non violent they are.
I personally know a Gue'la family who haven't killed anyone and condemn the Ultramarine violence in the Damocles Crusade, but maintain that it was the Tau who invaded them first.
>>
>>46770340
I wanted to run a 'force skeptic' in a StarWars roleplaying game. He reckoned all force activity was hidden wetware or tractorbeams. He would have constantly questioned the party Jedi on their obvious use of bionics and tech to fake magic.
Sadly, my party ended up being a mandalorian, killbot and moncalamari hacker, none of them force sensitive.
>>
>>46770128
>a relatively forward thinking religion with a peaceful following
Bruh....
>>
>>46770421
My big deal is that they feel safe mocking Christianity, a relatively forward thinking religion with a peaceful following, but they wouldn't dare mock the far worse religion of Islam because the vast majority of its followers would support violent retribution.

Making fun of Christianity is like picking on the cripple at school. It's easy to do when you know they won't do anything back. Meanwhile, Islam is the unhinged student with the school shooter aesthetic who needs to be taken care of, but SNL are cowards who wouldn't dare challenge the most harmful religious ideology on earth.

Instead they'll mock Christians and get free, safe publicity.

This is copy pasta btw
>>
>>46770128
Who is 'they?'
>>
>>46770128
>>46770711

You're right, Islam sucks.
>>
>>46770128
FUN FOR THE FUN GOD!
>>
>>46770128
Once again, a Taufag demonstrates what a colossal faggot he is. The fuck is this autistic rant even about? An obscure lore gripe? Ffs man, get your life together.
>>
lol you guys its just a game
>>
>>46773751
It's a metaphor for Islam being unnattackable since they'll murder you for it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.