[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some way that the empire could use Orks to do the dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 40k+comp_89b82d_5883606.jpg (344 KB, 730x1310) Image search: [Google]
40k+comp_89b82d_5883606.jpg
344 KB, 730x1310
Is there some way that the empire could use Orks to do the dirty work for them? Like try to lure as many Orks into the eye of terror as possible? I'm sure the empire could just contact them and say "hey, the tuffest and biggest enemies are over here and you can go and be at war for ever you green faggots"
>>
>>46768092
Consorting with xenos? Heresy!
More seriously, there are quite a few xenos, orks included, that can be hired to do the empire's dirty work. It's just that mast emperor-fearing citizens wont because of the afformentioned heresy.
>>
There's the blood axes who are pretty much what you're describing. There's also probably plenty of cases of orks being manipulated towards fighting other shit less directly
>>
Just offer them a better fight by fighting the other gits.

They'll still bury a choppa in the face of whoever sent the message, but for a good fight Orks are basically whores.
>>
>>46768092
Oh, sure, send billions of Orks off into the Eye of Terror, a region of space where the laws of physics no longer apply and the Chaos Gods reign supreme, so that they can fight with the followers of Chaos eternally. I'm sure that won't empower Khorne at all.
>>
>>46768092
Is there moar of op pic?
>>
>>46768092
Orks are fairly reasonable by 40k standards, in that they're not particularly prejudiced. You can bribe them, some of them hire themselves out as mercenaries, some strike deals with humans.

If you look at the old, old lore, orks used ogryn and human mercs, and hired themselves out to renegade planetary governors and pirate chiefs etc.

If you look at new-ish lore, Ghazghkull cooperated with Herman Von Strab (former planetary governor of Armageddon) during the third war for armageddon.
>>
>>46768534
Will it empower khorne any less than another black crusade smashing into the Imperium? Will it really? I mean yes every aspect of 40K is a no-win and that is the point, but come on you negative nancy.
>>
>>46768092
Is there some way that the empire could use Orks to do the dirty work for them?
Yes, it worked pretty well against the 'nids.
Except the places that were turned to a neverending hellish battlefield, the places where the orks reached critical mass and launched a waaagh!, and the places where the 'nids nommed the orks and became more powerful.
Still mostly successful.
>>
>>46768534
To be fair, it'll be 50% less empowering than if anyone else fought. Orks don't power chaos, only gork n' mork.
>>
>>46768208
why hire ork mercenaries when you could use Kroot instead? Kroot have actual professional standards.
>>
It's probably real easy to redirect some Orks to crump some enemies. But you're not seeing the bigger problem? What are you going to do if the Orks win?
Suddenly your enemy has been replaced by a force of belligerent Orks that are probably stronger than whatever your enemy is. You better hope this didn't start any Waaaagh's.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.