[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend Of the Five RIngs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Fealty_and_Freedom.jpg (123 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
Fealty_and_Freedom.jpg
123 KB, 400x521
Hello, I have a copy of just about every book in L5R. I am missing all of the 1st edition character travelogues and 3rd edition Fealty and Freedom.

Anyone got?
>>
>>46767772
>Hello, I have a copy of just about every book in L5R.
I'm guessing you don't have a PDF of Atlas of Rokugan.
>>
according to my checklist, I have it
>>
>>46767831
You realize that's like the holy grail of L5R PDFs?

Share if you ain't lying.
>>
I physically verified that I do

In fact.

Not have it. Sorry. The file was labeled atlas of rokugan, and the checklist had it checked, but the file was not accurate.

Sorry to get your hopes up.
>>
I have placed it in my cart on amazon. I will purchase it and upload it if I can get a copy of Fealty and Freedom and the Travelogues.
>>
Thank you, your order has been placed.

An email confirmation has been sent to you.
Order Number: 113-snip-snip

L5R Atlas of Rokugan*OP will be shipped to -snip- by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: April 25, 2016 - April 29, 2016

Ill do my part to the community, you guys do yours. Ill be back.
>>
I've never seen the Travelogues anywhere but Fealty and Freedom is easy enough to find.
>>
The travelogues are just character sheets in booklet format. The only difference between each clan's is the clan mons on the cover and in the upper corner of each page.

They never were worth buying much less scanning.
>>
>>46767772
L5R General? L5R General.

I'm planning to run the Topaz Championship adventure for my group.
>What are some fun NPCs I can introduce as contestants
>After the party becomes emerald magistrates, would a plot centered around a ronin backed by Jigoku gathering soldiers to conquer Rokugan be a good set-up for the campaign after the championship?
>>
If its so easy to find, where is it? I searched for a couple of hours and couldn't find it.

And for the sake of completion, and for the Complete Set that I plan to upload, It would be nice to have them.
>>
I just looked through my collection, and I don't have any of those. Sorry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.