[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of kidnapping princesses, dragons of late have been kidnapping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Instead of kidnapping princesses, dragons of late have been kidnapping peasants, usually a male and female. Although sometimes both same sex to raise their young. Their young often behave like /R9K/ posters.
>>
>>46757922
See, THIS is the kind of shit kings keep their Spetsnaz-knockoff force for. Dragons kidnap the laborers, and they're basically kidnapping the economy.
>>
Reminds me of the time a dragon kidnapped some commoners to have as playthings for a little fake village she'd set up in her lair. Basically had them as dolls to the point of dressing them up, trying to put makeup and stuff on them, and make them do things and interact with one another and have their little lives.

>tl;dr dragon played The Sims with kidnapped commoners
>>
>>46757922
>dragons completely disenchanted and disconnected from reality
I mean, okay, but what does that have to do with being raised by non-dragons?
>>
>>46757922
>dragons kidnap humans because if they don't their kids end up being gigantic wastes of life and space

Need them real human bean ethics or you'll turn into the maximum betacucks.

Sucks for you, dragons.
>>
>>46758053
...Shit. Next one-shot villain confirmed.
>>
>>46757922
>Their young often behave like /R9K/ posters.
The time has come, the dragons are weak, they shall fall apart. Unless the dragons are mortal, in which case we could just wait until they die out, the won't be breeding anymore anyway.
>>
>>46758178
Well if you do that try to avoid any magical realm, like our DM didn't.
>>
>>46758518
Could be worse. The dragon could just be doing hard eugenics.
>>
>>46758053
I remember that screencap. I also remember the rest of the thread evolving into a weird discussion about an entire group of dragons doing this to a local town, which prospered under their ministrations. Adventurers who came to save the town from dragon control were politely told to fuck off by the village inhabitants, who didn't want the dragons to know they had caught on but didn't mind.
>>
>>46757922
>dragon just wants a human playmate for her lil' drake, to teach him how to handle human contact
>the playmates keeps getting eaten
>the mother is really proud
>>
>>46758649
Do you have the screencap?
>>
>>46758649
Sounds like an average encounter with an LG dragon.
>>
>>46758744
For some reason no, sorry. I don't recall if it was a screencap or an entire thread now. Pretty sure I saw a partial cap in one of those best of tg threads though.

I also recall sometimes the dragons would assume human form and mingle with the villagers as travelers to see if they had any concerns or complaints, and sometimes just for funsies.
>>
>>46757922
Does it scream for gold or tendies? Or golden tendies?
>>
>>46758053
mfw marie antoinette did this irl
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.