[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tide of Ages Quest Pt.40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Stone age 1.jpg (33 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
Stone age 1.jpg
33 KB, 500x266
Took us long enough to reach 40 edition!

>Essential stats: http://pastebin.com/jsfxVKt7
>Archives: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Tide%20of%20Ages
>Twitter for new thread alerts: https://twitter.com/Line_of_Heroes

The second time doesn't make the concoction taste any nicer. Noh is still a great help to you though and while you suspect his magical abilities will forever remain minimal; if he learns well, he should still be able to still create potions and poultices. He might one day turn out to be a passable druid, if not a shaman like yourself. Regardless, the potion is starting to have an effect as time passes and your bones have a chance to press together again and mend through processes you have no comprehension of.

Your son's interest is sadly waning slightly, but he at least realises that learning druidic skills would be extremely helpful to him in the future and he's glad to spend time with you, carefully watching and listening as you explain how to coax out the native magic within the reagents he brings you. It's a lesson you barely understand yourself, so honestly, the both of you are learning, even as you teach.

You're lucky you're still young enough to be strong. Day by day, you can feel your bones pressing together and sealing up. It's a curious sensation and you have a strong feeling that if the potion hadn't deadened the entire side of your body from your chest down, you'd be senseless with agony, but thankfully, you are spared that much. By the time the harvest is due to start, you are almost fullyrecovered and can once again move without problems. The potion's work isn't total... You don't think anything you can currently do can heal you entirely, but what remains shouldn't trouble you over-much.
>>
>>46756485
It is now late fall and the harvest is coming in.

What do you do?
>Hunt the aurochs 1d10 (Strength -Blind)
>Fish in the river 1d10 (Skill +Trait -Blind)
>Explore the forest
>Explore up the valley
>Explore the hills
>Try and investigate something new (List options)
>Make something special (List options)
>See what the mood of the clan is like, talk to people and get to know them (free)
>Change your active jobs (free)
>Try to summon a new god
>Make offerings to a god
>Bring more land under cultivation/construction (List options)
>Other
>>
>>46756489
so is that saying our negatives are gone from that injury or one more heal would be great?
>>
>>46756566
Your wounds are largely gone, but you have a lingering scar that may lead to complications. It's on the character sheet.
>>
Can't stick around because I'm at work, just wanted to stop in and say this quest is great. Keep doing what you're doing RWB.
>>
>>46756489
Work on temple. Also offering to Soqed

What is our work points looking like now, last time i think we saw it at was 15 points.
Before the gods of wild and heave gods blessed us. And the cart.
>>
>>46756489
Work on temple
>>
>>46756762
Yeah work on the temple
>>
TEMPLE FOR THE TEMPLE GODS
>>
You may have returned to health, but your mind is still on the legacy you will leave. With that in mind, you once again do your utmost to force the temple toward completion. The monumental effort (no pun intended) is only compounded by the harvest season taking workers away from the project. Add to that, some are starting to question if it will all really be worth it. You can't find the source for these grumblings, but they're spreading, albeit at a low level. If left unchecked, they could fade away as the people remember the power of the gods, or they could grow into a problem.

>Harvest season cuts the amount of workers sharply, halving available labour points!
>The Grand Temple of the Wild still requires 311 labour points to complete

Your sacrifice to Soqed again goes as planned, but there is still no sign of Sera. As if sensing your suspicion, Soqed assures you, he and none of his pack are doing anything to impede her journey home. At least she is safe from that much...

>Roll 1d10+4 (Base +Resistance) to determine if your herd suffers attrition
>This mechanic may be subject to later change... For now, roll over an 8 total.
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>46757817
Ask him how far is Sera.
>>
Rolled 10 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>46757817
once Sera gets back. We should go hunting wolves, and deliberately fuck up the Soqued's shit when building his portion/alter.
>>
>>46757939
Remember, a little birdie told him about the idea in the first place~

No-one can roll higher than that, so called.
>>
>>46758267
You going to let us know how much our blessing and cart has gotten us towards working on the temple each turn from then compared to now?
>>
Careful management has kept your herd strong, in spite of constantly having to make your offerings to Soqed. As a shaman however, you wonder if you'll be expected to give more of your herd to the gods, once the temple is completed... Maybe you can get the villagers to give more and spread the burden a little?

It is now early winter. What will you do?
>Explore the forest
>Explore up the valley
>Explore the hills
>See what the mood of the clan is like, talk to people and get to know them (free)
>Try to summon a new god
>Make offerings to a god
>Other

>>46758567
Wait, the blessing? Uhh... Gonna have to remind me, I'm afraid. I know; I'm a shit QM

And the cart got you and extra two labour points. It's not much, but they add up. Technology and organisation both add to your available pool.
>>
>>46758763
>More temple construction

shit man i've been playing ds3 all day nearly missed the thread
>>
>>46758763
Work on temple.
We got the blessing from the wild gods to give us strong and plenty of materials. The heavenly gods offered to make our people more energetic when working on the construction.
>>
Anyone else? Anyone at all?

Did I let the schedule slip too much..?
>>
>>46758763
Eh, I'll support

>More temple construction
>>
>>46759991
temple
>>
Working in winter isn't something anyone likes. The rain, the cold, the light snow, the wind and the short hours make everyone you've cajoled into toiling on the project miserable and grumpy. A fair few just lay down their tools and head home after a day or two and of those that don't, many come down with sicknesses and small diseases, mostly colds. Work grinds slowly on.

>The Grand Temple of the Wild still requires 295 labour points to complete

It is now late winter. The tribe is excited for the festival for the Heavenly Gods, which has become a tradition among your people.

What will you do?
>Explore the forest
>Explore up the valley
>Explore the hills
>Try to summon a new god
>Make offerings to a god
>Other
>>
>>46762013
>>See what the mood of the clan is like, talk to people and get to know them (free)
To healer, and heal those who got sick at our insistence.
Next research item, decent winter clothing.
>>
>>46762013
i second >>46762098
also prepare for the festival if it would help
>>
>>46762013
look at this for the blessing we earned and prayed for.
>>46759488

Also we had 15 points before the cart only. making that 17. 311 - 17 = 294

>>46762013
As for the vote.
heal with Noh good practice. We should see how our magic has developed over time. And noh needs as much practice as he can if he wants to be competent.
>>
>>46762251
I dunno if we can do both f.am, it's usually one action an update.
>>
>>46762283
Ooops... Apparently 3am is a bad time for me to math.

Speaking of, post coming after I've slept like a log for a bit. Time zones... What can ya do?
>>
>>46762376
Not much, sadly. Posters in Europe-time at least can view the archives, but you've gotta do it live.
>>
>>46762283
i like the training.
>>46762284
This sounds right.
While we focus on healing with our son.
Have Beren and Elia focus on the preparations. We don't have to do everything ourselves.
>>
>>46762444
yes have them help with the slack
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.