[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think this will do? Neat concept.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: konflict.jpg (30 KB, 353x450) Image search: [Google]
konflict.jpg
30 KB, 353x450
How do you think this will do? Neat concept.
>>
>>46756015
Hopefully it'll do better than DUST Tactics.
>>
I liked the idea of DUST, I even bought a few boxes. But literally nobody played it. Shame. I wanted to do an SS holdout army.
>>
Will probably have shitty minis. Just play guard in 40K if you like WW2 so much.
>>
>>46759005
But what if people want to play a good game?
>>
>>46757394
I bought the core box set, some Axis heroes and the latest rulebook...and I never really played it because of all the different rules out there and now I hear that they're coming up with a new rule book and unit cards...nah, I'll pass.

I'll keep tabs on this and see how it looks when it comes out.
>>
>>46759482
DUST had potential with onr major flaw: too few factions. There just wasn't enou variety for me. When I think WW2 I think a shit ton of different nations participating. That's one thing FoW and BA have both done so right in my eyes.

I'm hoping Konflict will be BA at the core with crazy super science shit tossed in. Of course I also keep hoping that FoW will get a Gear Krieg expansion.
>>
>>46759005
>Guard
>Not shitty models
>>
>>46756015
I think they're going to have to have something kind of strong to stand out among all those other Wierd War games.
That power suit or whatever it is isn't really inspiring. Especially for 1947 I think.
>>
>>46762762
I don't feel like there's much competition. DUST and Secrets of the Third Riech are all I can think of, and they might as well both be dead.

I would love SotTR with BA rules.
>>
>>46763804
I think the biggest hurdle isn't competition, its just the weird lack of interest in the Weird War settings.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.