[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be the biggest asshat possible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: 300px-Rood_2.jpg (30 KB, 300x353) Image search: [Google]
300px-Rood_2.jpg
30 KB, 300x353
I want to be the biggest troll ever in my friends' next DnD campaign. They keep bugging me to play and I keep saying no so I finally agreed to play with them on their next campaign. They said it is "DnD Pathfinder" what race/class/whatever else this game does should I be the biggest pain in their ass? Also they said I get to start at like level 6ish so I can be on their level. One last thing, the better you explain something to me the better Id get it cause I dont know JACK about this game.
>>
You're a fucking child. Just tell them you're not interested.
>>
Enjoy losing friends, I guess
>>
>>46750389
First off
>Lol fucking nerd probably treats DnD like a religion
Second off
>Learn to read, I have told them, they dont listen and keep saying "oh youll have fun" etc
Lastly
>Lol fucking nerd.
>>
File: nanners.jpg (31 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
nanners.jpg
31 KB, 474x595
>>46750439
Oh boy you rekt him good man haha
>>
>>46750439
>coming to /tg/ to call people nerds
Jesus christ just go and stay go. Stop being a pansy and tell them to fuck off.
This has to be a That Guy rusing thread. It's just gotta be.
>>
File: MEMES_aint_free.jpg (165 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
MEMES_aint_free.jpg
165 KB, 680x478
Nice thread
>>
File: 1454358838631.png (84 KB, 245x316) Image search: [Google]
1454358838631.png
84 KB, 245x316
>>46750439
Don't be such a fag. Just tell them to stop asking you to play instead of caving like a fucking beta and deciding to ruin their fun.
>>
>>46750439
You seem mad.
>>
>>46750472
>DnD
>Fun
Pick one
>>
>>46750488
>resorting to memeing
we get it, every tabletop game is bad and they obviously have no taste for enjoying their game
>>
>>46750294

Okay, you want to fuck with their game? Just say you'll show up.

Then don't.

Disappear from their lives. Move away under an assumed identity, kill yourself, I don't care what. You're a shit friend and they won't be missing much.
>>
File: 1456409555180.jpg (179 KB, 933x356) Image search: [Google]
1456409555180.jpg
179 KB, 933x356
I'm not OP but jesus christ you people are so easily triggered
>>
>>46750294
Instead of being a gigantic cunt, maybe you should actually try to play properly? Who knows? You might actually enjoy yourself.
>>
>>46751806
>Hey guys, how do I be an asshole?
>Don't be an asshole
>HURR DURR WOW YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED GAWD!!!!1!!

Shut up stupid.
>>
File: 1459693084942.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1459693084942.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>46751906
It would be like that, if it wasn't
>Hey guys how do I be an asshole?
>WOAH FUCKIGN ASSHOLE KILL YOURSELF PRICK
>Wow, you're mad.
>HURR DURR NO YOU'RE THE IRRATIONAL ONE HERE

pic related: you
>>
If you're going to be a jerk, go all the fucking way.

www.mediafire.com/download/41t5xg43r13aq1s/
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>46751945
>Babby can't handle someone telling him to kill himself
>By one anon
>On 4chan

Yeah, I'm the one who's triggered. Okay. Sure thing
>>
File: 269.png (106 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
269.png
106 KB, 350x319
>>46752007
I'm not the OP though. Just pointing out that your asshurt is laughable.

Perhaps this exchange has made you wiser.
>>
>>46750439
And so you can't, say, just not show up? It not like anyone's got a gun to your head, so "Hey, how do I act like the biggest passive-aggressive cockbite possible?" shouldn't be your first response. Dick.
>>
>>46750294
Op, do you know if the master is really hellbent on rules or more relaxed? I have a build that is pretty fucking trolly but the master should have to allow it.
>>
File: 11247930575_4aa7a960ac_c.jpg (363 KB, 800x664) Image search: [Google]
11247930575_4aa7a960ac_c.jpg
363 KB, 800x664
>>46752146
Maybe you should look in the mirror. You're more booty blasted than anyone here.
>>
File: 1443211454871.jpg (40 KB, 494x319) Image search: [Google]
1443211454871.jpg
40 KB, 494x319
The fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>46752261
Don't encourage him. Don't.
>>
>>46752379
See >>46751906
>>
>>46752379
Hey, I provided a sourcebook for him to grab, to play the most trollish race (well, second to an actual troll) he could be.
>>
Class witch race changeling = mind rape of highest order
>>
>>46752379
Probably a troll thread anyway, or OP does actually have a pathological hatred of having friends, but that doesn't excuse it either way.
>>
File: Its a trap.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Its a trap.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
>>46750294
>My friends really like street racing and go out to abandoned roads to do it
>They really want me to come, but I keep saying no
>Well, I'm going. Any way to call the cops to ruin their fun?
>I'm totally not an asshole, just a good friend
>>
Roll up an elf barbarian. Make her 400 lbs. And then add magical realm where appropriate.
>>
>>46752261
Oh Ive had this thread closed since about the first 3 comments cause I didnt think it was gonna get me anywhere but opened it again to see if it was still here. Nah he is kinda leaniant since most of us are new to DnD except 2 of them.
>>
>>46752867
Add a 10 inch penis that weighs 5 pounds while you're at it.
>>
U need 2 lern too rite gud
>>
>>46752811
>My friends REALLY like watching [tv series], what's a good place for me to look up spoilers so I can ruin all the surprises for them.
>I'm not a massive bellend, I swear.
>>
>>46752542

Well, I'm sure he'll find a way to alienate them all on his own. He seems acerbic enough already, so I'd say he's just got to be an inflammatory douch more openly rather than passive-aggressively and he'll be on-track to dying alone and unloved in no time.
>>
>>46750294
go with a rogue, save up, get potions of invis and dust of sneezing and choking. run around behind enemies and leave this shit behind.
>>
>>46750294
Why not try to make an actual character and give it an honest try before writing it off?
>>
>>46753139
This too
I like the idea of asinine characters that can be really funny to play.
>>
>>46753587
>Gary, glad you decided to join us. What kind of character did you end up making?
Well, I made a half-elf princess who got exiled for being 400 pounds and having a horse dick, I rolled really well for charisma, though.
>[Uneasy chuckle] Good one, Gary. Really, though, what'd you make? A rogue, or a wizard, or...?
No, that's my character, and I'm not changing It. Hey, what are you doing with that baseball bat?
>Whack
>Crunch
>[Cries of pain]
>>
>>46750294
Actually have fun playing.

It'll piss off your friends to no end, and trigger like 70% of /tg/.

Win win for you.
>>
>>46750294
You know, about five or six years ago I was planning on doing the exact same thing as you. I made a morally bankrupt rogue character and went and joined some friends for a tabletop session with the plan of pissing them all off. My character stole from them, fucked off to go do other shit in the middle of combat, almost never used his incredibly powerful persuasion abilities to do anything other than extort more money from the quest givers, and constantly let the party down for task after task on purpose.

Everybody loved it. We had a lot of fun, myself included. And now I'm here, on /tg/, shitposting in a thread. I still play with that group every Sunday. So, y'know, look out. You might end up actually liking it.
>>
Just be yourself, OP.
>>
>>46750294
Tell them you'll play GURPS or Unknown Armies only.
>>
>>46750294
>>46750439
>being this much of a beta bitch

We all know you stuttered out a "m-maybe" or "I dunno man" every single time.
If you actually said a proper fucking no they'd stop. And if they really are that retarded? Just fucking cut contact with them. It's clear as day that you're not actually friends anyway, considering how much of an asshat you are about this.
>>
Don't come with anything, anon. Make them help you through the character creation process. Then just zone out while the game's going on, and accomplish nothing of value. I pretty much guarantee they'll regret ever asking you to come along.
>>
File: 1449709120293.jpg (49 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449709120293.jpg
49 KB, 960x960
>>46750294
OP,

really wanna be an asshat?

bring stuff for them to eat. bring good drinks. be a really nice guy out of character. hell, invite them to meet w some of the more average lonely girls you know. bring your own dice , hell get a pound of dice for 35$ and give the shiny ones away to the peeps you meet at the session you really like....

then,

play a really bland build like a human fighter with a simple great club and armor, play with next to no wisdom or charisma or intelligence. then, literally make the character a retard...who makes stupid decisions, and runs into combat looking to kill or be killed, but run like a coward if the enemy actually seems terrifying...

after he dies,

play a normal 1/2 Orc rogue. people will think UR cool, but it's a literal shit class combo. spend your skill points on shit like intimidate and jump, then ignore listen and find /remove traps. hell, take zero points in use magic device, despite the fact rogues are supposed to be good at helping wizards there. eventually, he will die too, have him die being useless...

keep being a great guy.

then play a max-kill effective wizard with nothing but corrosive area affect spells...and then make him blind in character, so he can't see....that rolling fireball one is great for this shit....

is that guy dead?
read the jack chic tract on the Book of Mormon
now, base a Palladin on that Shit.

see.

asshat , but they can't get rid of you because they really like the free bag of cheetos
>>
>>46759701
You're a monster.
>>
The d20 System was a mistake
>>
>>46752811
Dude, he even said that he keeps telling them no and they keep harassing him to play. I'd say that he's justified in being annoying to shut them the fuck up. If they want him to play so bad and he doesn't want to, then there's no quicker way to make them stop than to come along and be the most irritating person at the table so he doesn't get invited back again.

OP, if you wanna be really annoying and you get to start at sixth level, just take a single level in six different classes, or two levels in three classes, so your character has a ridiculous amount of abilities and class features. You won't be super strong, but every turn you'll be able to do something different and it's quite possible that other players will get annoyed at you nosing in on their role in the party.

Alternatively, roll your stats up and drop your intelligence to 7, which is the bare minimum for sentience, then play your character as an absolute moron, then when they ask you to stop, you can simply point out that you're just following the rules. This is great if you wanna crank wisdom down too and make a fighter/barbarian so you can just be a screaming roid-head and get them into situations that will likely get them killed.
>>
>>46750294
How do you think you will manage to do anything meaningful with your race/class build if you have no idea how the game plays?

Just show up. It sounds like you have the asshole part of the plan all taken care of.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.