[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #793: Please Not The Bees Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46735646
>>
So, new Rachet & Clank is pretty good. It ties in with an animated movie. So, /JC/ what's your R&C build? Did you take a groovitron? Or what about a RYNO?
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x360
>>46749717
Forgot picture
>>
>>46749717
>>46749733
Er, honestly? We have no idea what we're doing.

Drawbacks: The Eyes of the Emperor, Not a game anymore..., "It's a hat"? (1500)

Rolled Pokitaru

Villain (1400)

Magnificent Bastard (Free).
Competent Subordinates (1300).
Reoccurring Nemesis (1100).
Theming Advantages (800).
Nanotech Wizard (600).
Gadgetron License (0).

All we know is we picked up some decent additional nanomachine lore, which was nice since back in the early days, nanomachines were a Big Deal in our arsenal.

And-there's Theming Advantages, which is great to stack with Talecrafting from Changeling and Children of the Elder God from Alan Wake. Because while we despise the concept of shouting attack names in battle, if you're in an emergency and you need to go all-out it's better to be prepared than sorry.

We're pretty sure we just ran an interstellar bakery somewhere, that kept getting mysteriously burned down. And started getting carted around on space breadnoughts for protection after a while for safety after a while.
>>
File: 1457707267749.jpg (451 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
1457707267749.jpg
451 KB, 1280x1896
What kinds of mementos do you keep? I'm not talking about magical artifacts you stole for power, I mean more mundane stuff you collect to remember the good times you had.
>>
>>46746925
Oh, well sorry. It's just that had almost 0 canon basis, so I felt a little uncomfortable with it.

>>46747777
...Fuck.
>>
>>46749991
Cooking recipes. Sure I collect just as many magical cooking recipes, but sometimes people just want a good tasting meal.
>>
File: blankstare.gif (823 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
blankstare.gif
823 KB, 500x343
>>46749991
>>46749823
Memories.

No, literally memories. Dissidia and FF14 have magical techniques for turning battle experience into crystals. Changeling's Oneiromancy lets you plumb the memories of others. Eradia from FF13-3's a similar process that can tweak the breadth of memories that can be manifested and the Moon Flower Garden from Dark Cloud 2 lets you give memories a (substantially weaker) physical form.

In short, we own a carefully categorised hoard of gems we can arrange specific samples from in our Warehouse to relive old memories without the hassle of going inside a Pensieve.
>>
>>46750139
>we own a carefully categorised hoard of gems
ASA is an OCD dragon confirmed.
>>
How long will it take me to get to top three in Mushoku Tensei with this build if I spend all of my time training?

>Magician
>Dragon - 400

>Leaky Limiter - 200
>Miko - 300
>Team Battle - 0
>Elemental Magic - 100
>Healing Magic - 100
>Silent Casting - 200
>Demon Seed - 300
>Fighting Spirit - 100

>Bound + 400
>A Long Way To The Top + 400
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>46750176
Nu-uh, dragons just sit on their hoard. Which is unhygienic, and probably devalues some of the more delicates gems by cracking the more fragile ones from sitting on them. WE use a meticulous anti-grav shelving system built into a fractal sorting array and matter-energy convesion magitech. Pretty sure even the most OCD dragons settle for some treasure chests stowed in a less obvious part of their lair. Well, maybe Bolas just has other people keep his stuff for him. Not sure about him, but he probably has some sort of filing system at least.

Have we mentioned our infinite shelving space from Fallen London? Some of our gems moonlight as books.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1375
How many pets does your jumper have, /JC/?
>>
Hey, I've been away for a while. What has changed here since the end of March?
>>
>>46750816
Drama, less drama, lots of jumps. Y'know the usual.
>>
>>46750816
To make a long story short? We got some excellant SMT series jumps, Megacorp made a complete ass out of himself by, some dumbfuck who was working on Vampire Diaries admitted he made the jump caring about powerlevels instead of anything to do with the plot and Babylon Guy came back and is currently working on Exalted jump. Before you ask, there will be some sort of Essence cap. 5 or 6 at most, IIRC.
>>
>>46750816
We're infested with bees. Send help.
>>
*by holding on a grudge instead of using common sense
>>
>>46750816
>>46750934
We also got an awesome History's Strongest Disciple jump, someone made a From Dust jump, and there's a Warframe update in the works.
>>
>>46750951
Talk about a common symptom here.
>>
>>46750951
I'm still confused as to how he even found that place.
>>
>>46751084
I don't disagree, but it takes a special kind of autism to resort to picking screenshots from a mirror site over the course of 3 days instead of the usual unsolicited opinions and paranoia.
>>
>>46751117
No disagreement there.
>>
>>46751101
I was looking for old stuff I had said about my companions that I forgotten the details about and that site was one of the results on google with my username on it.
>>
>>46750934
>Megacorp made a complete ass out of himself by,
Well, that's not really a change.
>>
>>46751411
You know 4plebs works way better for that, right?
>>
File: 1456919132310.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1456919132310.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
Guys, can we not? Drama happened, sure. But it's done. It's over with. The less we focus on it the less we'll piss ourselves off. There's no real point to focusing on a situation that solved itself, more or less.

Let's focus on something else. Like what might come. And builds.

(From Dust)
-Background: Shaman (Free) -I merely learn what I can.
-Pathfinding (950CP) (Discount) -We must remember where we are going if we are to survive.
-Plant Cultivation (800CP) (Discount) -Extra skill for supernatural plants? Count me in!
-A Breath of Power: Earth (200CP) -The earth beneath us all is moved.
-A Breath of Power: Plants (-400CP) -And with the earth comes the bounty it can bring.
-Scenario II: The First Power (Free) -Oh. OH well fuck. Oh fuck why am I in a VOLCANO.
-Alternative Route (Free) -SHIT. FUCK. NO, TSUNAMIS GO HOME. STAHP.
-Reward: Breath of Rain (Free) -Oh. ...oh. Well. This... is going to be useful.
-Goddamn Volcanos (-200CP)
-Lemmings, All Of Them (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>mfw I'm in charge of lemmings inside a fucking volcano
>mfw this is going to be nothing but ten years of micromanagement and patience
>mfw these people just completely ignore the one person trying to save their asses over and over, and if they all die then I fail
>mfw this fresh hell is what I have deserved

I'm really not sure what I was expecting by taking that combination. I mean, 'Shaman' was fine in of itself but then I just had to go and turn 'Shaman' into 'Kindergarten Teacher' because I guess I wasn't satisfied with just one Breath now was I. Not to mention that Plant Cultivation and the Rain Breath that I could combine with SCP-107's little gig...

...at least no one's going to go hungry?
>>
>>46750742
None, but a lot of robots. Not a fan of pets myself.

>>46751618
Haha, how long have you been here? Though personally I'm all for him going away forever. Did you know he tried to pretend you were on his side a few threads ago? I'm more amused at how brazenly he shitposts now than anything.

>>46751585
That said, I'd have prefered if we didn't give him ideas when next he gets butthurt over someone else and tries to start shit with them.
>>
>>46751618
Oh right, and-about the build, I can't say I'm surprised you took Plants but I'm pretty sure with all your magic you can do a decent rain dance by now. Or make it rain some other way.

Also just make an army of super smart plant golems to sheperd them like the human sheep they are.
>>
>>46751673
>Also just make an army of super smart plant golems to sheperd them like the human sheep they are.
Somehow I see this turning into Yellow Musk Creepers or The Last of Us.
>>
>>46751739
I was thinking Day of the Triffids myself. But uh, less vulnerable to being run over by cars. Probably more like ents anyway since Red's all about the Jurai trees
>>
File: 1243883393272.png (672 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1243883393272.png
672 KB, 800x600
>>46751650
>Haha, how long have you been here?
Long enough to know that there is no point in making a big deal about it. It's like... it was a mistake, the mistake was cleaned up. It was an annoying mistake sure, but it's all said and done so why fret about it?

>>46751673
>>46751739
This sounds like both an incredibly horrible idea, and a slightly sensible idea as well. At the minimum I at least get to call upon the sheer amount of experience I got with the... 'crew' in LoT part 2. Knowing me I'll probably have to do SOMETHING to teach them or at least get helpers so I don't just watch everyone jump off the fucking cliff.
>>
>>46751805
>why fret

Crap. I can answer that one actually, but it would drag up history I think we both would rather not get brought up after all this time. Suffice to say I wish certain people were still with us, and certain other people had left a lot sooner than they did when it became clear they weren't wanted, and I remember why both left.

And yeah, in all seriousness in your case I would imagine more Treebeard and less uh, Audrey 2/Poison Ivy. Plant powers are one of those seem pretty evenly split between heroes and villains unlike say, fire powers and timestops/teleportation.

The thought does occur a lot of problems could be solved if you just built floating islands to live on and sheer forcewalls around them to prevent people from falling off.
>>
>>46751892
>The thought does occur a lot of problems could be solved if you just built floating islands to live on and sheer forcewalls around them to prevent people from falling off.
On one hand that would solve things, on the other hand that's just caging them and making things WORSE for when I leave. Because then if I just leave them there, they're fucked the moment they expend resources or need to get down.

>Plant powers are one of those seem pretty evenly split between heroes and villains unlike say, fire powers and timestops/teleportation.
You know. I have noticed that, actually. I think it's because nature can be really scary, and has equal opportunity to fuck shit up as much as helping things out. Of course I think it's bullshit that the majority of abilities seem to be things people associate with an alignment, but I digress.

>the first sentence
If it helps you, it's going to take more than a mistake that got cleared within the hour to see me off. I admit I've put thought into it from other events, but... it'll take more than that.
>>
>>46751650
>That said, I'd have prefered if we didn't give him ideas when next he gets butthurt over someone else and tries to start shit with them.

You understand that the logic is if he knew how to properly search for past information he wouldn't of gotten paranoid and butthurt in the first place right?

I mean sure he is an idiot for this mistake, but actively helping someone to not make mistakes is not a bad thing.
>>
>>46751978
>last spoiler

Glad to hear that. Really. Seriously, good luck and take your time with Warframe. If I didn't have exams I might even get into it one of these days.

>that's just caging them

Actually I was thinking you could use them as arks to take them to an island with no volcanic activity but given the drawback you'd probably have to make one, or make something like a giant frozen hunk of sea for them to live on and in the latter case that's just back to square 1, isn't it?

And besides. This is starting to sound like a Final Fantasy plot. And rule #1 for genre savvy Jumpers is, never emulate a Final Fantasy plot unless you're just here to fuck around.

>nature can be really scary

I think it's much simpler really-studio execs REALLY don't like srs violence in children's cartoons (which btw is why fire users always, ALWAYS job hard unless they have a supplementary skill like lightning) and pheromone control/vine restraint/plant minions is a good way to have a villain be a credible threat but not an overly traumatising one. And like you said, on the flip side there's all the feel good growth=goodness stuff. I agree, though. I like that Wakfu has a protag who uses portals for good. Now, if only they'd stop making plot relevant Xelors villains...
>>
Is anyone familiar with Etrian Odyssey? I'm just curious, what are Throne of Creation/Forge of War actually based on? I know the perks have some example applications in their descriptions, but I wanna know what they're based on to get an idea for what centuries of study could yield after a while.
>>
>>46751650
>Haha, how long have you been here? Though personally I'm all for him going away forever. Did you know he tried to pretend you were on his side a few threads ago? I'm more amused at how brazenly he shitposts now than anything.

What in the hell are you even going on about? First off I never said "she was on my side" saying she treated me fairly is not the same thing as on my side. I defended her and I still do especially since I fucked up. I think you are misunderstanding the series of events rather severely.

I found the "flame blow" name first talking shit, leading me to believe in my stupidity that it was the person who's been lying about me and wanting to replace my jumps. Of course its just a random name given to random posts and some were Reds, giving me the impression said person was in fact Red. Was it stupidly easy to figure this all out? Yes. And I didn't. That's my mistake and I've apologize and admitted it.

But fact is Red was just the person who randomly got involved because in my stupidity I failed to realize the posts were random, and suddenly had a source to my problems.
>>
Is there any way to acquire Duel Monsters cards before the Yugioh jump so I have enough to make a decent deck when the time comes?
>>
File: 1262584313101.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1262584313101.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>46752095
Execs are gonna exec, man. They sometimes don't think of the best ideas, we've seen more than enough examples of that.

Either way, another build.

(Killing Floor)
-Background: A Part Of The Problem (700CP) -Snatch it up and LEG IT.
-Perk Specializations: Field Medic (Free) -We were supposed to SAVE lives, damn it!
-Superior Genetics! (400CP) (Discount) -Eaiser time to modify people seems nice.
-Enhancement: Faster (Free) -Funny how I seem to be able to stay one step ahead.
-Enhancement: Bigger (375CP) -I'm also fit as FUCK. Hell yes.
-Enhancement: Siren's Call (300CP) -Eh, more to round it off and still blend in.
-Combatant (Free) -I guess my armor being more durable is nice?
-Regeneration (200CP) -Healing being more effective is also nice.
-HMTECH-101 Pistol (Free) -A... decent sidearm? I guess?
-HMTECH-401 Assault Rifle (0CP) (Discount) -And a fairly awesome rifle. I think we're done.
Dice Rolls: Farm, 18 years old

I actually wasn't impressed with this jump, but it is what it is.

I'll be honest, this is kind of weird! The fluff text implies I've been working with the research group for a while, so what the fuck were they doing hiring a teen researcher? Was I just that clever? Was I just that smart or some weird bullshit? I don't even know, it seems... actually no, considering the insanity Kevin Clamely seems to possess it seems exactly in character for him to think some teen prodigy would totally help him make a murder army in some weird 'rebellion phase'.

Well fuck him.

This is probably going end up like some freaky rendition of the 'Resident Evil' live action movies. Only more shitty, and with a gun that can shoot people to heal them. Can you imagine the drive-by antics from that? Just drive by and spray a whole crowd and watch their confusion as the Zeds fall and the soldiers' wounds are totally healed up? That's insane. This seems like a Konota situation. What the fuck happened.
>>
>>46752627
I don't think so. There's only one Yugioh-related jump as far as I know.
>>
>>46752627
No Game No Life has an option in the Items section to bring in real-life games.
>>
>>46752627
Several generic jumps are set in our world. You could probably just buy some from a game shop, there. Whether those cards would be compatible with Ancient Egyptian Shadow Magic is uncertain, though.
>>
>>46752627
Real world jumps like 9-5 or Musician jump?
>>
>>46752664
>>46752694
>>46752695

Yeah, but "Duel Monsters" isn't a real-life card game. We have the Yugioh TCG and Yugioh OCG, which are based on it but technically different games.
>>
What are everyone's favorite jumps? I quite like the Hotline Miami and Railgun ones. Also, has anyone ever linked jumpchain with some of the other popular cyoas like stardust or traveller? Would that even work?
>>
>>46752719
Welp.

You're not wrong.
>>
File: Olympia.jpg (30 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Olympia.jpg
30 KB, 600x700
>>46752152
Doing some quick searches, some background knowledge, and I'll be honest this is probably going to be some vague stabs as I haven't had the chance to complete the games minus 4, and even then havent divulged into the supplementary content there.

Furnace of War I think is based off of the Yggdroids of 3, since their core mechanic was to spawn off little drones that preformed assisted magic attacks that followed up elemental attacks by the main bot. Yggdroids themselves are basically ancient technology androids created in the Deep City below the coastal town of Armoroad. Picture related is the yggdroid Olympia, a character in 3, the red bit I assume is the core in question described by the perk.

Throne of Creation seems to be more directly based off of the Overlord of Etrian Odyssey 2, a heavily modified scientist from before the apocalypse turned psuedogod final boss. His experiments focused on immortality but they pretty much all turned into the monsters that would populate the labyrinth. The latter of which is directly what the perk is based off of I assume. Highlights including the stratum bosses Chimera. Scylla, and Colossus
>>
>>46752754
>favorite jumps

I'm actually rather fond of Garzey's Wing and Foodfight myself. Given the source material they had to work with, I'm still pleasantly surprised the Jumps were any good at all.
>>
File: yggdroid.png (124 KB, 673x398) Image search: [Google]
yggdroid.png
124 KB, 673x398
>>46752802
Oh right I should mention Olypmia is a bit of an... early model? This is what the party member versions of yggdroids look like
>>
>>46752754
>What are everyone's favorite jumps?
I like DMC and Dishonored.

>Would that even work?
I'm sure itcould somehow, but it would be far more effective at getting a bunch of anal assholes to scream at you.
>>
>>46752802
Thank you.

...I want to feel outraged the thing ostensibly geared to build war machines was actually inspired by a kind of technology designed to build elfy robot girls, but no. I'm just disappointed, really. At least that skinny chasis looks somewhat intimidating.
>>
>>46752757
Yeah it actually isnt wrong since it took a longer amount of time for the card "Berserker Soul" to get adapted into a card from DM to YGO, and even then the two cards are drastically different from one another, mostly because a card that lets you attack a theoretical unlimited amount of times with about 1600 damage per hit max is well, kinda broke
>>
>>46752832
Well shit.

I spoke too damn soon.
>>
Has anybody else noticed how useful some of the perks from non-serious jumps like Sitcom and Generic Medical Drama can be? I mean you get laughter track for free in sitcom, and that can be a pretty useful ability to unnerve and frighten opponents in other jumps.
>>
>>46752922
Pretty much all perks can be seriously useful, even the seemingly dull ones. That's how I look at it.
>>
>>46752922
Got to agree with thhis anon >>46753045
It's perks are useful so long as you are creative.
>>
>>46752853
To be fair anon, Olympia herself is a death machine, as are Yggdroids in general. That's why they're a 'locked' class you have to qualify for later on in the game, because they're very powerful. And there's nothing stopping you from making them look like the elf skeleton females or the male skullbots. Nothing requires you to build the loli model.

But this is Etrian Odyssey, anon. You should have expected there to be a loli variant of the class. 90% of the time, there is. That's just the series.
>>
File: notacleverman.png (191 KB, 525x1166) Image search: [Google]
notacleverman.png
191 KB, 525x1166
>>46753215
In that case, all I have to say is I genuinely do not know very much about Etrian Odyssey at all. I thought it was just a good place to get alchemy and magitech from.

I never asked for this.
>>
File: Blinged Out.jpg (406 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Blinged Out.jpg
406 KB, 1000x563
>>46752922
See >>46753045 and >>46753163, everything has a use. Just depends how you look at it and the situations you can imagine.

Aaaanyhowser, one last build.

(History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi)
-Background: Prodigy (900CP) -Nothing but the best for me. Yes.
-Katsujinken (Free) -It is unwise to kill when it is not needed, for who knows what the future holds?
-Ki: Sei (Free) -It is this Ki that will be best. A body can only go so far without a proper mind.
-Specialty: Unarmed (Free) -But without a proper body, we cannot grow and train. Curious.
-Style: Kalarippayattu (Free) -Restoring the body is also good.
-Style: Go No Sen (850CP) -Being flexible is pretty awesome, won't lie.
-Style: Ninjitsu (800CP) -And with the accuracy needed, we can begin.
-Civilian Skills (Free) -Strength is akin to our body; a tool that can be applied to many things.
-Ki Kneading (500CP) -Life Energy manipulation and it enhances my Sei techniques? YISS.
-Master's Body (Free at the end) -Ooooh... overall physical buff and the ability to always improve. Yiss.
-Stunning (350CP) (General Discount) -GORGEOUS AS FUCK. ALWAYS GRAB APPEARANCE PERKS.
-Martial Arts Medicine (200CP) (General Discount) -I like this! I like healing people.
-Enhanced Ki (-100CP) -LET IT BE KNOWN THAT MASTERY OF THE BODY CONNECTS ONE TO CREATION.
-"Sword" (Free) -Oh this is is fucking awesome, I love wearing metal stuff.
-Dojo (Free) -Huh. curious, very curious.
-Secret of Steel (-300CP) (Discount) -Always be made aware of the potential in all things.
-Loveless (-200CP)
-The Shadow War (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Dojo of Ryozanpaku, 14 years old

Not gonna lie. I LOVED this jump. The choices were fun as hell, I got to go with something as thematic as all get-go, and the aesthetics in question are just amazing. I mean, I get to wear metal gloves and no one looks at me weird! I'm totally gonna upgrade the bling on them and try to get another excuse to go Asura's Wrath style here.
>>
>>46753243
It is, it's a pretty fun dungeon crawler. Just, expect 80% of your female party members to be lolis and about 50% of your males to be shotas.
>>
File: etrian party.jpg (671 KB, 2114x1703) Image search: [Google]
etrian party.jpg
671 KB, 2114x1703
>>46753243
Etrian Odyssey is 1 part fantasy, 1 part strange post apocalypse sci fi, with an additional amount of outer god dagonian shit in 3, and at least 2 parts loli party members.
Its kinda par for the course

Also huh with the oncoming 5th game, we'll have at least: 3 new playable races (not counting the 4th race which is totally humans), 2 races from the Vessels and Sentinels from 4, Yggdroids from 3.
>>
Is Brutus gone? Seems like some of the jumps in the upload folder have been there for a week or two.
>>
>>46753423
Brutus is still here. He is just busy/lazy.
>>
>>46753406
The proportions in some of those make me think that the person who came up with these designs needs to be sent to an art school that is not hosted in Auschwitz.
>>
>>46753514
I think you need to become more familiar with anime sometime.
>>
>>46753533
I reject your stick-figures and substitute sanity.
>>
File: blue honey 2.png (174 KB, 540x229) Image search: [Google]
blue honey 2.png
174 KB, 540x229
>19. DC Comics

>Rolled Santa Prisca
>Accident [900 left]
>26 years old (rolled)
>Unrealistic Proportions [Free!]
>Scientist [Free Accident]
>Pheromones [Discount Accident] [700 left]
>Shrink [Discount Accident] [400 left]
>Costume [Free!]
>Mental Resistance [100 left]
>Polyglot [0 left]
>Move On

It appears We'll soon be irresistible! Unless, of course, We happen to run into-

>[ANGRY KRYPTO NOISES]

Not the one We were expecting, but We suspect this is going to be extremely painful nonetheless. We mean, really. The dog? The dog?

We are not going to enjoy this, and it will not be over quickly.
>>
>>46753554
Crux, please. Your chubby fetish is getting out of control.
>>
>>46753406
Speaking of the weird post apocalypse sci-fi, I've been having trouble figuring out if that applies to other games in the series. The games seem to take place in different universes, but the wiki claims that all the various Yggdrasils are in places in our world after the apocalypse, like how the first game's Yggdrasil was in Shinjuku. Is that the case? Because I really like the Etrian Odyssey 3 setting, and the "it was Earth all along" twist really bores me. I'd hate for that to ruin things for me.
>>
>>46753855
Excuse me, I meant Etrian Odyssey 4, not 3. The question stands, though.
>>
>>46753912
To be fair 3's version of Yggdrasil isnt part of the aforementioned Yggdrasil Project in fact 3's Yggdrasil is a sapient being that is trying to remove the alien Abyssal God, hence why I mentioned the dagonian stuff earlier in regards to 3. Said tree is responsible for the yggdroid technology created in 3.

>>46753912
Oh whoops but I guess that's information for other people so I'll keep that in

4's Yggdrasil is directly related to the Yggdrasil Project since the tree had the same goal as the aformentioned spoiler, plus the creation of the Sentinels and Vessels by mankind to contain the massive titan the tree had mutated into, alongside the secondary project that would create the Warped Savior designed to control Yggdrasil, including the side mission of obtaining chemicals to weaken said project

That being said I like the post apocalyptic fantasy idea, I honestly don't see it in a lot of the stuff i look at anyways
>>
I can't wait to blow up Zou Island in One Piece. Place deserves a nuke.

Anyone else change their original plans after a series developed? Any of those plans change from heroic to villainous?
>>
>>46754307
So it is still really on Earth? That's disappointing.
>>
>>46754416
What happened and why is Zou island needed to be nuked for those who haven't read One piece?
>>
>>46754416
Just make sure not to hurt Zunisha. He's got nothing to do with that mess. It's not his fault a bunch of jerks live on his back.
>>
>>46754465
It's full of furries. I especially need to make sure the two with the literal human fetish don't end up meeting/joining the Straw Hats.
>>46754471
Fair enough point, I'll make sure not to kill the elephant.
>>
>>46754555
Can you be a bit clearer about this? I haven't read One piece since Luffy went and fought that lightning god guy.
>>
>>46754593
I'm not sure how I can be more clear. Zou Island is an island on the back of a giant aquatic elephant. The island is full of furries that function like Fishmen do, only far furrier. They think of humans as hairless monkey furries. Two of them end up hanging out with the Star Hats and those two have literal human fetishes. That's gross. I want all of them to die.
>>
>>46754593
He's just being a dick. "Eww, they're animal people, purge the unclean." The Minks (who are, oddly enough, not mink-people but all sorts of animal-human hybrids) are perfectly nice. He's just murdering them because they offend his aesthetics.
>>
>>46754632
Furries are disgusting. Furries who want to fuck humans are triple disgusting.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>46754416
Er...not really, now that you mention it? We mean, the plan in Naruto was always to bro it up with Orochimaru and convince him to tone down the moustache-twiddling by introducing him to (post)modern genetic engineering, soul-forging and Geneforging so we could go on a crazy road trip in our spaceship. Also, we hooked up with Karin after kicking a bear into low orbit. Don't judge us, this was several centuries before Dune and we were suffering under certain drawbacks. The point being-moon people and bunny goddesses won't change much of that.

And Macross-well, we never did have a very good clue what we were going to do in Macross until we finished watching Frontier. At which point it became clear the whole thing made us massively butthurt. Even then, the hideous amounts of rampant villainy and failure that defined our stay were more because of having lobotomised ourself into sociopathy, again, through drawbacks than the series. Delta's set well after Frontier so it's unlikely those attempted genocides will be retconned.

Even with Supernatural, we always had a very specific set of goals to achieve. If anything season 11 has given us ample motivation to stick with our original game plan. The only major difference being to put Sam and Dean down for good immediately following the Apocalypse being canceled with our Limbo-Darkhallow powers.

In light of Dark Souls 3 we would say THAT's going to see some major plan upheavels, but apparently Nu's doing a separate jump for DS3, so that's that.
>>
Theoretically speaking, would it be possible to make a Discworld (complete with turtle, elephants, and sun that orbits the world) in other jumps pre-spark?
>>
>>46754662
Are you planning on killing Chopper, too?
>>
>>46754632
Geez how am I going to explain that the latest sentai/Power Rangers in Japan has 4 out of the 5 characters be animal people, which there is a race of
>>
>>46754662
Look buddy, nobody's going to tell you you're not allowed to have your opinion but considering you're literally murdering sentient beings on a solely aesthetic basis since they're literally born like that, at least admit you have as much justification as Hitler did.
>>
>>46754695
They spend a lot of their time shapeshifted into human forms, though. So maybe he won't mind them.
>>
>>46754688
Hint: Oldwalkers can literally create entire dimensions.

>>46754692
Nah, Chopper is a one-off. An isolate. He's not a problem. The Minks are a problem because they're an entire race.

>>46754697
I said in my first post that it was evil, man. I acknowledge that it's objectively not a good thing that I'm doing.
>>
>>46754663
>Dark Souls 3 has a separate Jump in the works

Oh my, I do like the sound of that.
>>
>>46754717
>Hint: Oldwalkers can literally create entire dimensions.
Hint: They said pre-spark.
>>
>>46754416
Well RWBY plans are going places. From flamboyant, blunt instrument team leader moonlighting as a videogame entertainment industry leader secretly harvesting strategic data for robot minions to theatrically horrifying villain showing Cinder and co. why publically framing superpowered people as villains is a bad idea, and the escalation train has no brakes in sight.
>>
>>46754663
>Also, we hooked up with Karin after kicking a bear into low orbit
>hooked up with Karin
>Karin
Dude. I thought Justice was the one with the crazy fetish.
>>
File: 1364261217896.jpg (394 KB, 1680x1299) Image search: [Google]
1364261217896.jpg
394 KB, 1680x1299
>>46754717
Oh, alright then! Seriously, thanks for clearing that up, I'm very relieved you recognise that.

I'm just antsy about those creeps who don't understand the ramifications of their actions, that's all. I've seen a few back in the old days.

>>46754688
Well, the Discworld was created from more magic than the entire jump can give you. So-not PRE-Spark, no.
>>
>>46754688
Probably? I mean, it would be a hell of a piece of megastructural engineering, but it's at least theoretically possible. And that's just in our world, if you throw in super-strong materials from sci-fi worlds and magical reinforcement from fantasy worlds then it should become a lot easier. Still would be a hell of an undertaking, though, you'd have to do it in a jump that lasts longer than ten years if you wanted to finish it. I suggest Civilization.
>>
>>46754663
So how did you keep Orochimaru from trying to kill you so that he could graft your jumper powers onto himself. Because he will start planning to do that the moment you reveal that you have magic and technology from other universes. Even if you come up with some other story for where you got all your cool stuff, he's still going to try to gank you for it.
>>
>>46754737
Sorry, I read that as post-spark.
>>46754688
Technically. You just need the ability to genetically engineer such creatures and make large landmasses. The power to do this is available, but this is a real mega-project.

>>46754789
Don't worry about it. I know full well that killing harmless sapients is never a positive. Hell, the main reason I want them dead is BECAUSE of Carrot and Wanda (this is the part where someone calls me even worse for hating the nicest ones for the crime of wanting to fuck Luffy), if it wasn't for those two I'd probably just ignore the place or just quarantine it (Which is a situation they're already happy with).
>>
>>46754784
Anon have you seen his Master, ASA is crazy
https://youtu.be/qi-wLivfePY?t=4m54s
>>
>>46754848
Why not just kill Carrot and Wanda, then? Wouldn't that be the simplest solution?
>>
File: OHGODWHY.jpg (20 KB, 413x434) Image search: [Google]
OHGODWHY.jpg
20 KB, 413x434
>>46754784
...like we said.

Mistakes were made.

Because of certain. Drawbacks.

And to be fair, she's downright mild-mannered compared to some of the others in our entourage. At least she never tried to literally worship us, mistake us for the reincarnation of her first love or...worse. Like, you know how the Darkhallow-no, no trust us, you don't want to know. Those were legitimely creepy.

>>46754736
Just remember-it's in the very preliminary stages, I don't think Nu's had a chance to play through DS3 yet.
>>
>>46754869
Because who knows how the plot would get fucked up if the Straw Hats come to Zou and those two are long dead? It's simpler and less chaotic to eliminate the island.
>>
>>46754896
And having them come to Zou and find that everyone is dead won't fuck with the plot even more?
>>
>>46754896
And what about the causality butterfly of nuking an entire island, possibly changing wave composition and tide flow depending on how overzealous you are
>>
>>46754927
Plus the obvious "What if there's an important plot device mentioned later and you just nuked it"
>>
While we're speaking of him, question for Nubee regarding Soul Eater.

Importing a 'multiple in one' companion type like the Retainers from Slice of Life, and giving them the Weapon origin. Which 'Weapon customization' option would you suggest to have them all kinda linked in one unified 'Weapon Form' (idea I have is a central length of chain with each person's Weapon Form as a knife on that chain).
>>
>>46754922
There will be no Zou to go to. Just the elephant, no island.

>>46754927
It's a shounen manga. That kinda hard science is meaningless.

>>46754951
I can modify plans as a series develops. I consider that fair.
>>
>>46754857
...Holy Hell. I've heard people mention there was a Nasuverse character who shoved the world in her poon, but I didn't know it was /animated/.

I just.

Huh.

Every time I think I've seen it all, this happens.
>>
>>46755001
On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed off will you be if you find you can't enact your Nazi Plan because it fucks the plot royally.
>>
File: Antispiralpanic.png (301 KB, 553x537) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralpanic.png
301 KB, 553x537
>>46755013
>>46754857
>someone posted one of the ones we were obliquely hinting at

Okay, OKAY NO to be fair? A BIG part of our stay there was convincing her NOT to do that by any means necessary. Namely, by trying to explain that the whole become-a-megademon would, y'know, be kinda counterintuitive to the whole enlightenment thing. That there were many other possibilities beyond the stars and paths, that nothing was truly absolute. And that some things are better slowly, almost agonisingly savored, not consumated all at once for a truly climatic finale. THE POINT BEING that she's much less, well, THAT nowadays. Travel broadens the mind and all. We mean, we can certainly sympathise with the endgoal even if the actual methods are...well, you know.

..well, "less" is a relative term.
>>
>>46755022
You underestimate my ingenuity. There are ways to kill them off without interfering with the plot, there always is.

Even if the rare case there isn't, there's the old standby of a genetic virus that turns them human. I can do that, but I'm a bit loathe to.
>>
>>46755132
Just admit you have a mega-exhibitionist in your harem and it'll be easier in the long run.

Honesty's always a good thing.
>>
>>46755132
So you are satisfying her heaven's hole with your tentacles?
>>
>>46754875

Oh. Well then.

Nu! Play Dark Souls 3! Go forth, and create a work of majesty beyond compare! The internet doth command you!
>>
So outside of Commoragh, is there anywhere I can use the Darkhallow guilt-free?
>>
>>46749991
art and unmounted brain tapes mostly, best investment I ever made was buying a basic life model decoy production set up from A.I.M all the way back in marvel
>>46750742
well the whale-wolf is my pet, RJ has his semi uplifted Blade wolf pack, and Tina is working with mother box to try and bring back Henrique, normal resurrection methods will not work because he died of old age. >>46755263
try it on a collector in mass effect, there is also talk of a vampire night Requiem jump coming up which is another world that needs to burn
>>
>>46755263
Akame ga kill. Mainly most of the Empire.
>>
>>46755263
Terra Formars?
>>
>>46755263
Twilight. In fact, you should use the Deplorable Word and put that whole world out of its misery.
>>
>>46755334
I'd ask you to be reasonable, and to realize that 99% of the people in that 'verse are just normal, innocent people, but I'm fairly certain you're the 'nuke the furries' anon.
>>
>>46755263
oh I forgot in Capt. planet you can take a drawback that causes the world to be ruled by Nazis,sabaton is also a jump with plenty of people you shouldn't feel bad about making die
>>
>>46755378
>the world to be ruled by Nazis
>a drawback
>>
File: 1236284207568.jpg (8 KB, 183x158) Image search: [Google]
1236284207568.jpg
8 KB, 183x158
>>46755224
Someone help me, my sides left orbit.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>46755367
Really the sensible option for Twilight is a bloodline curse like what the Red Court used in Dresden Files. Kill the youngest vampire, and the rest die in a corresponding manner. No need for collateral damage, because the curse only targets distant reletives and such. Of course, building up the resources and rituals to fuel such a curse is a challenge unto itself.

>>46755262
Oh, and one more thing: Karla and Orbeck are the best.
>>
>>46755367
Nah. And I'm mostly joking, actually.

Though, the normal people in that world do act really stupid in the face of vampire attacks/apparently serial killers.
>>
>>46755460
>Of course, building up the resources and rituals to fuel such a curse is a challenge unto itself.
You mean you have to sacrifice hundreds or thousands of people anyway.
>>
>>46755453
considering you have to overthrow them or lose the jump it's a drawback no matter what your political beliefs are.
>>
>>46755488
>Though, the normal people in that world do act really stupid in the face of vampire attacks/apparently serial killers.

I'm willing to chalk that up to poor writing.
Twipires are freakishly OP, though.
Not much an ordinary person can do against them that doesn't involve a flamethrower or thermite.
>>
>>46755534
Yeah, I suppose that makes it an even bigger drawback for us nazis. Oh well, we can still make them win, or at least survive in every dimension through the civ jump.
>>
File: Devil_Fruit_Reincarnation.png (922 KB, 994x1062) Image search: [Google]
Devil_Fruit_Reincarnation.png
922 KB, 994x1062
Which Devil Fruit did you eat?

Why?

Did you pay for it or find it?
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1038x1527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1038x1527
So /JC/ & Aionon would Iji's nanomaster or Aion's Armsfusion work to fuse my power lantern from GLTAS/DC jump and power armor? Same thing with rings and power gauntlet?

Trying for picture related.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>46755263
Mordor? It would probably be a bad idea though, all that yucky corruption on those orcs. Also, LOTR metaphysics may or may not bone you if you have a history there.

Also since in Dark Souls souls are often just kind of lying around everywhere where their owners dropped them or died, you could probably find some isolated wasteland or abandoned keep far away from places populated by innocent sentients and net yourself a decent harvest of souls there.

>>46755459
>>46755224
>>46755208
Also, none of that.

We're asexual.

It's not our fault destiny occasionally disagrees.

>>46755531
Oh. Forgot about that part. Did they? Either way, that's what magic boosters and dilligent arcane study are for: Miniaturising those rituals, and making 'em more efficient.

Heck, Nicodemus almost pulled off a nasty entropomantic plague with just one Knight of the Cross as a sacrifice and the fake Shroud of Turin. The Cullens are a much smaller clan and have no innate defenses, it's almost you could use a much lesser curse to exterminate them.

Or resort to entropomancy if nothing else and just drop frozen turkeys at terminal velocity on them until they die.
>>
File: contemplative banchô-Anon.png (87 KB, 503x613) Image search: [Google]
contemplative banchô-Anon.png
87 KB, 503x613
>>46755576
you know I honestly can't tell if you're serious or if you're trying to provoke me, it's the curse of 4chan I guess. >>46755626
is a GL ring magic? I was under the impression it was Clark tech? Armsfusion explicitly works on enchantments rather than other kinds of upgrades, my advice would be to split the difference and use the ominous hammer which works on damn near anything.
>>
>>46755666
>We're asexual. It's not our fault destiny occasionally disagrees.
Whatever you say satan.
>>
File: Cruising and rap music.jpg (226 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cruising and rap music.jpg
226 KB, 777x1000
>>46755672
>you know I honestly can't tell if you're serious

Oh no, I'm serious. Is that a problem?
>>
>>46755626
>Armsfusion crafter- 400 this magical machine will merge any two weapons or pieces of armor
>placed into it into a single weapon or piece of armor. The two items need not be weapons or
>armor, but the must be similar. The machine is roughly the size of a coffin. When used the
>items merge so that it keeps the superior properties of each without stacking old properties.
>(For example sword A has +5 str. Sword B has +3 str as well as deals lightning damage. The
>resulting sword would have +5 str and lightning dmg.)

I'd say seeing as the Power Lantern is not a weapon or piece of armor, that the Armsfusion Crafter isn't a viable method. I mean you could pull an Adarx and eyesquint + headtilt enough until you gave yourself an aneurism to make it work which I wouldn't put past you, but going off the Armsfusion text it's not possible.
>>
How can you bypass "worthiness" enchantments on things like Mjolnir or Excalibur? I really want to smack people with Thor's thunder hammer, but I'm pretty sure I'm not worthy.
>>
with all the 'good place for darkhallow' talk... y no 1984/Draka jumps?
>>
>>46755726
>The two items need not be weapons or
armor
I mean, it still won't work, because they're not similar enough, but they don't need to be weapons/armor.

>>46755626
What about Hydra Blueprints?
>>
>>46755726
>I mean you could pull an Adarx and eyesquint + headtilt enough until you gave yourself an aneurism
what'd he do? actually, who is he?
>>
>>46755745
Because you haven't made them yet, Anon.
Rule one.
>>
>>46755666
How are all of those hollows and demons better than orcs?
>>
>>46755787
so no bans or anything, right?
>>
>>46755603
I rolled for what I'd find with the map and landed on Light-Light.
>>
>>46755730
Use Magic Device? That skill is meant to fool magic items into letting you use them.
>>
So lads, I've been thinking about something:

MGR doesn't give you the option to take your cyborg form as an alt-form. So how would that blend with, say, the prototype jump, where if you're a prototype everything relies on you being biological?

I was thinking that it'd be much the same, but with your body nearly entirely composed of nanobots, and these acting in the same way that cells and viruses do in prototype. Anyone else have any ideas?
>>
>>46755603
Rumble-Rumble.

As for why... It's a Logia which is great for defence, the lightning offence could destroy islands which is pretty nice, has some weapon melting/reshaping stuff, and combining it with Haki/Mantra makes for some nice super-senses. Nice package, all in all. There's reason Enel was basically a god and only beaten because Luffy was a hard counter.

I paid for it. Felt better to actually do that... besides, that way, I could be sure to have and copy it.
>>
File: 1240703087452.jpg (54 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1240703087452.jpg
54 KB, 412x371
>>46755666
>Also, none of that. We're asexual. It's not our fault destiny occasionally disagrees.

Whatever you say. I saved a seat at the 'Asexual Satan' table for you.
>>
>>46755781
Asshole over on SpaceBattles who's been the source of several bouts of drama, among which was wanting to remake the Babylon 5 jump.

his stupid includes applying rules lawyering perks to jump text, e.g. "Now it says /I/ can't get Eyes of the World, but it doesn't say a Companion can't."
>>
>>46755720
well one of my rules is "it's not murder if it's a Nazi" I use the arena supplement to kill 100 Hitlers at once to unwind, I could go on. I'm pretty sure this is bait now....

>>46755730
well if you want just Mjolnir there is an alternate universe where it can only be welded by those would Odin would not find worthy, I forget it's number though.
>>
>>46755848
In fairness Enel was a god because he surrounded himself with bumpkins.
>>
>>46755881
>"it's not murder if it's a Nazi"

Rude tbqh family

> I'm pretty sure this is bait now....

What makes you believe that? Given how many of us there are on /pol/, did you believe that none would ever cross over?
>>
>>46755263

You might need to modify things slightly, but if your careful and willing to use a small scale version the Nasuverse might actually be a not that bad place to use one.

Not because the people deserve to die, but because of a type of ghost called apparitions.

The short version is that their animate collections of spiritual material the fell off of a soul that already departed, and gathered together do to well basically left over survival instinct. They mainly just float around and occasionally try instinctively possessing stuff, and are sometimes used to make other entities.

Which means if you can find the right places there's probably a lot of unused soul material floating around, and literally nobody that would be permanently harmed (You might potentially give Gaia a minor wound but that think recovered from a MEoDP would so it's probably not a big deal).
>>
>>46755837
You become a biomechanical virus. It's not necessarily a binary choice between biological and technological.
>>
>>46755808
It's been a while since I read 1984 and I only know the Draka by reputation, but why would they be banned?
>>
>>46755918
Dang. That's gonna blend well with the Bionicle jump.
>>
>>46755899
Well, yeah. Still pretty much untouchable through. Haki could do it, but how many other jumps have that?
>>
>>46755923
no particular reason, actually. they just felt like the kind of things that would be seen as 'squicky' around here.
>>
>>46755837
The first 'option' in the first 'final choice' of the jump was meant to still allow biological fuckery to occur. JoJo actually campaigned for that after somebody mentioned being a JoJo-vampire then going cyborg meant they'd be fucked.
>>
>>46755938
Point was more that a few of the other Logias could have done pretty much the same thing.

It is probably hard to fight electricity than other stuff though.
>>
>>46755938
I'm pretty sure plenty of magic/spirit/chi stuff can.
>>
Changing stuff in your chain is looked down upon right? Because I noticed the thing I would have done if the jump had come out earlier that I haven't done. Would it be all right to just swap out something I'm about to get for what I imported as a SACU?
>>46755909
1. If you're honest about this good, you are awful and deserve bad things.
2. I respect that but usually we keep that stuff on the appropriate board, if you start a Nazi run or something that's probably not going to be warmly accepted but at least it's in the rules.
>>
File: Antispiral1.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Antispiral1.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1200
*it's almost certain

Ugh, just cooperate wifi. It'll be easier for both of us.

>>46755683
Red's further up, anon. We happen to be several types of angel and god, and such an anti-antichrist that we're on a mission from God.

>>46755626
Nanomaster would probably be a better bet. Dunno if Iji tech can cope with DC-level clarktech though. Prototyper from The Polity (insight into combining tech), Modular Designs/Infinintely Customisable from Dead Space (lets you break tech down into combinable components) and Follow the Instructions (Creativity and the insight to apply it) from Lego jump would be much more helpful.

>>46755730
Angel Slayer from Valkyrie Profile, if you don't mind utterly horrifying the original owners, makers and basically anyone who knows the history and purpose of those weapons.

>>46755800
Because in Middle Earth, being evil makes reality itself eventually start to corrode you. Morgoth used to be SMT-tier, and became so evil he lost most of his original reality-shaping power. Sauron himself started out with good intentions and became utterly consumed with the idea of tyranny, incidentally losing all his good looks.

>>46755854
Oh, that's nice of you. Hell does great BBQs

...which reminds us, we should send the Great Will another Worlds' Best Dad mug next time we jump the SMTverse. If it's not tradition, it is now.
>>
>>46755995
>If you're honest about this good, you are awful and deserve bad things.
Yeesh, and people say we're the hateful ones.

> I respect that but usually we keep that stuff on the appropriate board

True, but I didn't actually start posting manifestos or anything. I just did a bit of thread-appropriate banter.
>>
Is there any way to get automatic ranks among hell or gods or other similar things in every junmp that has them?
>>
>>46755666
>>46756000
These trips
>>
>>46755969
Given Commorragh exists, I doubt it would be an issue. It's hard to get more squicky than the Dark Eldar without deliberately trying.

The opportunity to stomp some more totalitarian regimes could only sweeten the deal.
>>
Mushoku Tensei has a perk that lets me give other people copies of any eyes that I already have, can I use that to give someone yes that I didn't get in that jump?
Like the Spirifer's Eye from Fallen London, the Ultimate Eye from FMA, or any of the eyes from Naruto?
Also, if anyone is familiar with the series in question, do the different eyes have any visual effects? By which I mean, do they glow or something?
I've picked up a lot of eye based perks and am trying to keep track of how they look.
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>46756064
Master of the Devil's Yard, Actraiser (2nd in command)
King of Hell, Unholy Heights (not the literal king but apparently pretty high up? I was never sure about that)
Crown of Makai, Darkstalkers (nobility)
Demon Command, Supernatural (kind of, it''s more forcing them to do as you will but not the more powerful ones)
Archdemon, Darksiders ("a fearsome lord")
Conquer Your Demon (based on how powerful you are), either Primal Common Tongue or Naoya's Notes (more like a conceptual authority over summoning/banishing them), Bels and Whistles (Unclear, but A Big Deal; back in the day the King of Bel was apparently significant enough for God himself to personally intervene in shattering him) and you get some more authority if you somehow survive the Morning Star drawback.
>>
>>46756037
1.I posit that the manifesto I posted a month or so back was thread appropriate behavior, as it was intended to describe the country I made that follows me. Also I never genocide anyone who doesn't deserve it, the guy with the bad mustache just used those groups as a scapegoat
2. You know it's really a bit much, I would stay away being explicit and open about having such reviled views, hell I tried to wafu someone people weren't used to and got their panties in a bunch about it ever since.
>>
File: Foresight.png (474 KB, 640x912) Image search: [Google]
Foresight.png
474 KB, 640x912
>>46756123
Yes, you can give other eyes.

They have some visual effect, not sure how all of them look through.
>>
>>46756233
>Also I never genocide anyone who doesn't deserve it,
Neither did we.

>You know it's really a bit much, I would stay away being explicit and open about having such reviled views,

Or what, people will call me names?

This has been fun but let's not shit up the thread with this too much tbqh.
>>
>>46756268
Damn, I was hoping they were a little more subtle, my eyes already look pretty weird
>>
>>46756268

Can I give the eyes an alternate color scheme ?
>>
So, Undertale True Ending question. You know the Orange and Cyan hearts are going to be associated with Gaster and Chara's boss fights. Which gets which, and what do they do?
>>
>>46756431
Who the hell knows, because pretty much everything about Gaster is noncanon/headcanon. That goes for Chara too, now that I think about it.
>>
>>46756274
yes yes you are
>>
>>46756431
>Undertale true ending

Isn't that the Flowey one? But what >>46756457 said
>>
>>46756498
...not him but I think your post cut off. Unless you are expressing that the other guy was, indeed, fun to talk to.
>>
>>46756498
>yes yes you are

I'm confused as to what you mean by this, but I'll go back to what I said earlier: Let's keep this thread about this thread and drop it, family.
>>
>>46755995
>Changing stuff in your chain is looked down upon right?
Ummm, when was this decided? I change stuff all the time. I didn't realize this was a thing.
Why is it a thing?
>>
>>46755603
The dark dark fruit because im a power consuming whore.
>>
>>46756537
Because you should always start a new chain
>>
>>46756528
what?! No he was shiting up the thread! And should leave!
>>46756533
kill yourself and never call me that again
>>46756537
good to know
>>
>>46756537
Not really looked down on, but unnecessary (see: when jump wasn't updated) retcons are mostly just a 'really. really dude, really. You didn't get what you wanted the first time.

Course, if we're talking 'looked down on' the guy you're talking to is looked down on the most.
>>
>>46756574
Er, no he wasn't man. He really wasn't. He was, in fact, the voice of reason by merit of telling you to drop it. Everything was going civilly until you butted in and decided to throw a Tumblr fit over nothing.

...also captcha thinks leaves are stop signs. How about that.
>>
>>46756574
>No he was shiting up the thread! And should leave!

desu the whole off-topic discussion was shitting it up, which is why I was saying we should both drop it. But I suppose if you lack the emotional capacity to do that, I'll let you have the last word.

>kill yourself and never call me that again

Rude, family. Don't get too rustled.
>>
>>46756574
Dude, you need to chill, take some deep breaths of something.
It's this kind of thing that gets you filtered by most of the thread
>>
>>46756574
>No he was shiting up the thread! And should leave!

Mr. Pot, could you sincerely stop calling Senor Kettle black.
>>
>>46756574
Brand new jumper here, are there a lot of autists like this guy in these threads?
>>
>>46756656
God thankfully not. Just filter him.
>>
>>46756645
"senor kettle" here, can confirm I do not want to be called black.
>>
>>46756502
No, the one where you befriend everyone, including Chara, and help Asriel recover his SOUL. Befriending everyone means befriending those two, which means fighting them in boss battles. So I'm trying to figure out what that'd likely entail. Odds are damn good it'd entail a new Heart color, because boss fights almost always do.
>>
>>46756674
...what? No. No, you never interact with Gaster or Chara in the True Pacifist ending.

If anything it's possible Chara helps you if you go full Pacifist because you start getting visions of his childhood.
>>
>>46756656
Yes. There's PuritanAnon, Red's Archnemesis, Fallout Nerf Guy, Immunity or Buster... We have a lot of autists, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>46756674
Gaster is literally a series of references in the game and the code. He exists, but it's mostly in people's memories or the occasional odd bit of fucked reality.
>>
>>46756708
>PuritanAnon

NO SUCH THING, LEWDSHITTER.

kidding, kidding.
>>
>>46756656
We have a couple shitposters, but bancho is the only one who is always about
>>
>>46756708
>There's PuritanAnon
No there isn't. There's a bunch of anons who disagree with you that you treat as a singular bogeyman because you can't handle people who disagree with you.

>>46756732
There really isn't, though. Fucking seriously, don't support this guy trying to bogeyman disagreeing opinions.
>>
>>46756708
Don't forget the 'Where's the Stand Supplement.'
>>
>>46756692
>>46756727
Ok, let me try to be a little more clear. In the Jump, it mentions a secret ending if you befriend everyone, including Chara, and save Asriel's soul. You'd then get him as a Companion. That's what I'm talking about, not the canon ending.
>>
Is it bad that i kinda want to waifu an eldritch abomination from the lovecraft jump with the crawling with live drawback? How would one even attempt to court something like that.
>>
>>46756708
>>46756750

Oh look, there he is!
>>
>>46756789
Who do you think 'PuritanAnon' is, anon? Tell me. Who is this bogeyman? what are his actions?
>>
>>46756568
>Because you should always start a new chain
Nah I write stuff for my jumps (or at least try to) so having more than one chain would be a pain. I tried a secondary Generic Jump chain for a while but it's tough enough to keep up with one chain how I am doing it.
>>46756594
Well yeah. Sometimes I missed an option. Sometimes I reconsidered what I wanted or had an idea of something I could do differently or that would be more fun.
Sometimes I drop entire jumps because I didn't feel like researching the source material or I just didn't think I could make the jump interesting.
>>
How would a regenerator like Crawler deal with a weapon that causes wounds that don't heal?
My noble phantasm from Fate/ works like Gáe Buidhe, "The spear lowers the opponent's maximum health limit, thus limiting healing and regeneration abilities to the point where the opponent received the injury."
>>
>>46756750
Not him, but there's only one person who ever replies to accusations of "There's PuritanAnon" and you have a very distinctive posting style. You realise if you just ignored the question it wouldn't have kept being asked to this point, right? I don't even disagree with your stance and I think you seriously need to chill before you sprain something. Even nazianon up there is chiller than you, learn from his example.

>>46756765
You'll have to ask Brows and Digger for that then, but I'm almost positive they never intended for you to interact with Gaster or Chara for that ending. Elonanon got Asriel as a companion a while ago and he never mentioned needing to deal with either of them.

Because they're not people anymore
>>
>>46756781
You do know it doesn't make the like Nyaruko-san anime thing right? They are basically the same eldritch beings in the shape of little girls or boys. Just as horrifying if not more so because they are in the form of little children.
>>
>>46756812
I respond to them because I know who this guy is and it pisses me off what he's doing trying to discredit all disagreeing opinions by lumping them into one person.

Right now, I just asked him what this 'puritan' has done. If he answers, I can point out how I don't agree with all of it (innately showing there's at least two people who don't agree with him on everything), or even better, show how something is the general thread position (if he bitches about the general lewd ban).
>>
>>46756811
If it's magic then Crawlers shard would basically be going "Hey you're healed, stop bleeding everywhere", either that or blue-screen because it's incapable of healing an obvious wound.
>>
>>46756846
I'm not Megacorp, you know. I'm actually the guy who posted the .jpgs showing what a blithering idiot he was a few threads ago.
>>
>>46756221
Thanks!

Bels and Whistles looks really neat, but I feel like that's something that'll destroy me given the arguments about it I've seen. It fits really well with my plans, though. Is there any shortcut I can take to getting powerful enough for it?
>>
>>46756864
>Hey you're healed, stop bleeding everywhere
This is way funnier to me than it should be.
>>
>>46756878
If you're >>46756812 then I wasn't saying you were.

If you're >>46756708 then you're buying into his nonsense and you should really stop using a bogeyman term that you know isn't true, especially when you won't even define who that bogeyman is.
>>
Does Self-Molecular Manipulation Omega actually allow one to create new materials within their own body?
>>
File: bee_by_superootoro-d73x1b0.jpg (905 KB, 927x1200) Image search: [Google]
bee_by_superootoro-d73x1b0.jpg
905 KB, 927x1200
>>46753571
It occurs to Us that We may have a problem deciding which Ring to take upon Ourselves in the world known as Green Lantern: The Animated Series.

Have you any advice?
>>
What would be the most difficult settings to turn into a Jump?
>>
>>46756846
I've noticed more than one person reply to the folks who get offended at the "Who's Puritananon?" question. Please learn from the debacle with people like Megacorp-you replying isn't going to discourage people from asking, if you really want the subject to be dropped just stop givng a tangible response to be observed.

Responding doesn't incentivise, quite the contrary. Taking away the context of what they're on about does.

>>46756811
And like the other guy said, if it's a Noble Phantasm I doubt the Shard has any truck with it because the Entities haven't had any frame of reference to deal with NPs or conceptual weapons.

Maybe it would grow redundant body parts to make up for the parts it can't heal, or increase his overall durability? The Shard is creative mind you, it somehow tanked Sting which even the Entities can't tank head-on.
>>
>>46756864
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>46756925
Judging by just how much you want more Bees and bee-related abilities? I'd guess orange.
>>
>>46756945
Letting him spread around his term popularizes it.
>>
>>46756925
You act like a robot, so Green.
>>
>>46756898
I'm not saying you're the only person with your opinion, PA. I don't think anyone wants a CoC Jump, I know there's a lot of people who don't want Monster Musume. But that doesn't change the fact that there's only one person who considers it his personal crusade and thinks anyone who doesn't share his opinion or who thinks he's ridiculous is Megacorp. That's you, PA.
>>
>>46756926
Nobilis. Same reasons as Exalted but worse.

Any story without a driving conflict or meaningful interaction, really.

>>46756969
No. Making it seem like a big deal popularises it. Not responding makes it fade away.

Also if I had to guess he's talking about morons like that cunt who accused Heaven's Lost Property of being lewd without even making a token effort at doing his own research.
>>
>>46756991
Define who you think I am. What have I done, what are my opinions, other than that I hate your bogeyman term? Go one. Go. Tell us who I am.
>>
>>46756812
I did deal with Chara, actually. The wiki indicates that Chara is riding around in Frisk's body, awakened by their Determination and growing in control with their LOVE. So, I had to have a few conversations with Frisk to explain some things. I also used some fairy trickery, but I'm not sure if it helped.

Would you give up your SOUL, to see us monsters freed from the underground? No? Even if you had a second one somewhere in there?

>>46756925
Yellow. Millions of people are terrified of bees.
>>
>>46756898
Also, I'm >>46756812 and I never thought you were accusing me of being Megacorp for what that's worth-

>>46757011
-oh godammit, just stop responding! It's not hard! He's not going to be detered! Also, he's technically right in that DDanon was way, way blatent in terms of favoring fuckjumps and predated Megacorp by a considerable margin. He's gone for good now, though.
>>
>>46756910
Define "new".

Anything that's already present in the body can be grown and you can transform large parts of your body into it.

For things that aren't, you'd be creating an organic material that imitates what you're creating.
>>
>>46756945
That's a good point, Crawler is nothing if not resilient
>>
Is deadpools infinity stone actually canon? The continuity stone for those wondering.
>>
>>46756926
Most video games which aren't RPGs and don't have sequels are pretty much unworkable. Even if you can get something out of them, they'll be pretty samey after a while.
>>
>>46756895
Yeah I had a funny mental picture with Crawler's shard and Jack's Broadcast Shard
>J: Yo your host is hurt, you better get to work.
>C: Look man I'm doing the best I can but my shit ain't working.
>J: Just do the usual thing you do.
>C: I tried it but he just keeps bleeding man.
>>
>>46757073
That depends. Are you doing a meme chain?
>>
File: 1240629215524.jpg (39 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1240629215524.jpg
39 KB, 474x503
>>46756926
>tfw you want to make an Aberrant jump but it will only end in pain
>tfw the story is a bit fucked because the main writer tried to shove his massive bias into the story
>tfw the severe backlash from "anyone who's gay is extremely powerful/infallible while anyone who's straight is an evil racist homophobe who will get shown up by their betters" would destroy entire threads
>tfw the power levels climb so quickly it wouldn't look out of place in Asura's Wrath
>tfw the Taint system carries its own problems

>tfw you will never be able to make a jump in a place where you're encouraged to be a celebrity badass who's literally better than humans in every way imaginable

Why live.
>>
>>46757037
He never used the 'puritan' term, though. So he's not exactly relevant.
>>
>>46757095
>celebrity badass who's literally better than humans in every way imaginable
Isn't that what the average Jumper is? Except for the "celebrity" part for the more subtle ones.
>>
>>46757011
Aside from freaking out whenever anyone uses the term PuritanAnon and claiming anyone who's arguing with you is Megacorp? Pitched a giant shit-fit over at least one workable Jump (Monster Musume), and claimed the entire thread except was on your side except for Megacorp Anon - which ties into that "claiming anyone who's arguing with you is Megacorp Anon."
>>
>>46756567
did it not concern you that it was sort of implied at the time the jump was made and since then has been sort of retconned?
>>
>>46757095
It's gonna be okay, Red. We're gonna make it.

>>46756926
A Dofus MMO jump, mostly because of how difficult it'd be to differentiate from the Wakfu jump even WITH the huge time gap.
>>
Why do so many drawbacks have the generic "every evil and god being is hunting for you and will kill you" drawback instead of the more interested "you are possibly going crazy" one?
>>
Jumpers, what do you think is the biggest sacrifice one has to make to be a proper Jumper?
>>
>>46757129
Oh, hey, he IS complaining about a general ban. Neat, so we can discount you easily.

Also no, I'm not the one that got your favorite jump shit all over. The only things I've bitched at are actual porn. Try again!
>>
>>46757088
Man, imagine how smug Taylor's Shard was when it got jailbroken and hijacked everyone's everything.

>>46757099
I've honestly no interest in winning an argument with you, I just want you to realise the nature of internet conversations means it's much better for you and the thread to just end this conversation with the other g-

>>46757129
-okay. Okay, dude? I don't like the other guy's conduct, but don't you dare pretend the majority of people were in favor of MonMu. There was a clear consensus on not wanting it on the drive, and I won't accept you trying to misrepresent that.
>>
>>46757091
No i'm planing on doing a chain where I have basically become deadpool.
>>
>>46757160
Because what you define as generic and interesting are subjective, and most people apparently disagree with you.

Such is life.

>>46757095
...what the hell is this story about? Why is it comparable to ASURA'S WRATH of all things?
>>
>>46757160
>"every evil and god being is hunting for you and will kill you"
Lot of settings have murderous antagonists.

>"you are possibly going crazy"
Jumpers tend to accumulate mental perks that would allow them to shrug it off with little efforts and a lot of them are unhinged in their own ways to begin with, it wouldn't bother them much.
>>
>>46757095
What happens to bisexuals?
>>
>>46756925
I'd say violet. It gets stronger the more violet lanterns are nearby, so it's evocative of the swarming tactics bees use. Plus, all should love their queen.
>>
>>46757160
People really hate their minds being fucked with. I don't disagree with that hatred, either. The premise is that you're being sent through these adventures - so if your personality is completely fucked with, that screws it up a large degree. It's not really "you" anymore, it's the Drawback character.
>>
>>46757212
I imagine all bisexuals coincidentally are only depicted as having gay or lesbian relationships judging by Red's overall tone of absolute despair.

I am kinda curious what that Taint system is, though.
>>
>>46757172
You just need:
>regeneration perks
>ninja skills
>fourth-wall awareness

The third one is available in Courage the Cowardly Dog, the other two are dime a dozen.
>>
>>46757172
A meme chain, then. And you'll be closer to bat-mite.
>>
>>46757091
>>46757257
>tfw no tdkr prologue jump
>>
>>46757163
>>46757170
I'm not saying he's the only person with his opinion, but I'm definitely not alone in thinking the lewd ban needs to be loosened to tolerate it, and the way he freaked out over it and said everyone who was for it was Megacorp Anon using multiple computers is inexcusable.
>>
>>46757225
>>46756958
>>46756989
>>46757017
So I guess I have to be the contrarian and suggest Red Lantern?

I mean, we all know she's going to go full wasp eventually. It's only a matter of time before something ticks her off enough.
>>
File: 1262663934801.jpg (17 KB, 578x345) Image search: [Google]
1262663934801.jpg
17 KB, 578x345
>>46757125
>>46757203
No no. We're talking a world where if you have powers, it can be anywhere from being an instant celebrity, to having your own religion form around you without lifting a finger. It also explores the actual logical conclusion of having people with varied and crazy powers.

The Sahara? It's green. All of it. The sheer amount of new and fertile land has made Ethiopia a first-world country, the level of technology is on the rise. The internet is replaced with the OpNet, which is like Google Fiber on crack but available EVERYWHERE. A fair amount of disease has been eradicated, with more research on the way. This isn't without its downsides of course, with regular conflicts between high-profile Novas (imagine celebrity spats with powers) and strings of accidents/deaths where people try to put themselves in dangerous situations, in hopes of becoming Nova and gaining fame.

It's still an interesting kind of setting if you ignore the writer bias and it KILLS ME that I'd never be able to make it work. Especially with Divis Mal basically being the Cain of Aberrant.

>>46757212
>>46757252
They're still considered infallible and perfect paragons with the rest of the alternate lifestyle folk, but gay males are the most bullshit ever. The writer had ISSUES.

The Taint System... it's a White Wolf game, so hitting Quantum 5 or above meant you accumulate 'Taint'. Basically you either gain some kind of physical deformity or you gain a mental illness. And so this basically means the more powerful you get, the more monstrous you become. You can see how some people would take offense.
>>
>>46757170
I see Taylor's shard acting like a company manager, while a properly protected Jumper's shard is some rich kid who can't be told what to do due to being the CEO's kid.
>QA: Alright everyone throw yourselves at Scion until it sticks!
>Jumpers Shard: Nah I'm good
>QA: Excuse me?
>Jumper's Shard: Perks man, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>46757293
But anon, I thought I was PuritanAnon! Now you're backpedaling and saying 'he' (implying you're not accusing me anymore) isn't the sole person with an opinion against your favorite lewds. So, that's a good way to torpedo your bogeyman narrative, isn't it?
>>
>>46757293
...look, I'm willing to believe you're not the only one but you do understand you're in a clear minority right? We have Berserk. We have 40K, and those set a decent benchmark for what's permissable. The point is the narratives have INCIDENTAL lewd; lewd is not the FOCUS of them and the driving themes of the world superseded it by a wide margin.

People don't want to loosen it further because slipperly slope fallacy, and frankly judging from CYOA general sometimes I can't say I blame them. Things get weird when boners get hard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.