[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: Bottles.jpg (34 KB, 736x350) Image search: [Google]
Bottles.jpg
34 KB, 736x350
Pick your poison and guess what its effect is.
>>
>>46739733
Alright. I'll pick the green bottle on the far right. Based on its floral appearance I'm going to guess it will somehow transmute me to have plant traits.
>>
>>46739733
Okay, I chooses the white one because it's got a skull on it, and skulls usually mean only good things, right?
>>
I'll take a snazzy blue one please
>>
Number 3

It's actually a small slime that starts eating me from the inside out.

On the plus side it tasted like white grapes, and in a few rounds will burst from my empty skin sack to attack the foes that put me in such dire straits I drank a mystery liquid
>>
>>46739733
The clear one gives me mist form, right?
>>
>>46739733
Second left
>>
Skull one turns me to a Lich or gives me eternal life because the flower looks like a lotus
>>
>>46739899
I forgot to guess effects. Imma gonna say flight.
>>
I'll take the red one. It looks like it tastes like strawberries and Caine.
>>
File: the-court-jester.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the-court-jester.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>46739733

The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison.

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true.

Or was it the chalice from the palace? I can't keep it straight.
>>
>>46739733
I'll take Number "Get roasted alive from the inside by fire" 4, please.
>>
Number 2
Nectar of a blossom from deaths realm, 1 drop will temporarily kill you for ~6 seconds, letting your ghost do all those things ghosts do.
Go through walls, spy on people, interact (or combat) things on the ethereal plane, posses people (or objects) if you can beat a battle of wills.

Just be careful how many drops you take, as if your dead for too long, you might end up on the reapers to do list. (and it will depend on how busy he is, so it isn't predictable)
>>
I'll drink the third one. It looks like water. It is probably just water.
>>
>>46739733

Red bottle.

Kind've looks like a gravity well sinking through into another universe, so I would guess it transports me to a plane full of succubi.
>>
File: 1351478296692.jpg (21 KB, 206x199) Image search: [Google]
1351478296692.jpg
21 KB, 206x199
Number 4
Distilled life essence with a relaxant, made to be drunk by vampires to sate their blood lust.

Instead used on vampires victims as a large final drink, doping the meal with extra life for an even more intoxicating feed.
>>
Number 1

Elemental water, unable to be frozen or evaporated, Any other liquid that touches it gets converted into water (converting an equal amount of elemental water into regular water in the process)

Actually a great counter for poisons, but use sparingly, otherwise you might wind up with nothing but water in your veins.
>>
>>46739733
>Skull Potion

Forced Lichdom. Extremely painful, takes a year, then you need to start from scratch in learning how to use what you have.
>>
Number 5 - Springs first rain (diluted).

Pored into the source of rivers by the fertility goddess, this elixir of life & rebirth is occasionally recaptured slightly downstream by a woodsmen lucky enough to witnesses its pouring.

It's procurement makes it very rare on the open market and it is usually snapped up by rich nobles for its aphrodisiac qualities and ability to guarantee childbirth to even the most barren and impotent couples.
>>
File: flask of faces.jpg (103 KB, 645x1024) Image search: [Google]
flask of faces.jpg
103 KB, 645x1024
How about this one /tg/?
>>
Don't care-mixing them all together and seeing what happens.
>>
>>46741679
Vial of Many Faces

The Vial of Many Faces appears as a small iron bottle. A motif of disfigured faces decorates every facet and side of the bottle, including the stopper. The bottle itself feels empty, but swishing it around, one can hear the sloshing of liquid dancing inside. When the stopper is pulled, and the hole is pointed in the direction of a creature with a face, that creatures face is sucked into the bottle, filling it up with a tasteless essence, while the victim loses all features, including mouth, ears, nose, eyes, and hair. The creature can still see, hear, and otherwise function normally. Anyone who drinks the essence from the bottle permanently gains the facial features of the person who's face was stolen. This effect becomes undone through the use of a remover curse spell, if the victim or drinker dies, or if the drinker uses the effect again on a new person.
>>
>>46741679
It'll fuck up your language ability and you will be unable to talk, but you will be able to understand all languages.
>>
>>46741679
You will transform into one of your past lives.
>>
>>46739733

I guess that the smaller the vial, the more deadly it is. Not like I'm going to try it on myself.
>>
File: BREUS.jpg (1 MB, 1536x3186) Image search: [Google]
BREUS.jpg
1 MB, 1536x3186
>>46739733
>>
>>46742732
I make a mixed drink from the Forest Frit and the Whirl Whiskey. What happens?
>>
>>46742960
You'll summon a forest god.
>>
>>46742732
Whirl Whiskey
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 636x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 636x724
>>46742960
You get Woodman.
>>
File: AMICO_VA.jpg (92 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
AMICO_VA.jpg
92 KB, 1024x1024
ONE MORE TIME
>>
>>46747866
By the look of it,
Drinking will cause the effect to smell like a griffon in heat. Every griffon will now seek you and if they dont find a female, try to kill you.
>>
Approximately 50 USD
>>
>>46739733
Blue one

It will make me feel absolutely happy, all the time, while preventing me from sleeping and resting.
It will also dim my ability to see consequences of my actions.

It leads to either death from exhaustion, with no noticeable symptoms - so no antidote shall be administered.
Or me dying to dumb shit - like going to the dragon lair and shouting 1v1 me bro.
>>
>>46741679
Literally a behelit, drink for nightmare mode.
>>
Hey, Kid. I heard you like them fancy spirits... http://bastion.wikia.com/wiki/Spirits
>>
>>46750382
Sup
>>
>>46751378
Surely, you mean sip.
>>
>>46742732
This reminds me of the spirits from Bastio-

>>46750382
Oh, nevermind, someone beat me to it. Good taste.
>>
File: Hotel Kyle Smile.gif (318 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
Hotel Kyle Smile.gif
318 KB, 192x256
>>46751453
You cheeky bastard...
>>
>>46741679
There's no liquid inside, just a trapped soul.
>>
>>46747866
You'll summon a chimera in heat. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>46739733
>blue
Mermaid potion
>white
Lich potion.
>See through
Wind elemental potion
>red
vampire potion
>green
Plant people potion.
Depends on the bloodline, but would probably pick vampire.
>>
>>46741679
It lets me draw two cards right?
>>
File: Jew Pot of Greed.jpg (57 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
Jew Pot of Greed.jpg
57 KB, 640x614
>>46753166
;)
>>
>>46739733
That blue potion sure looks like a Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds. 'Cause heal potions are always blue.
>>
>>46739733
I tell the Giant I'm not falling for his tricks this time, and gouge his eye out.
>>
>>46739733
The red one. My guess is, temporary madness effect during which the drinker believes themselves to be possessed by a devil.
I figure it should be a novel experience.
>>
>>46740353
This actually sounds like a likely effect that potion might have.
>>
>>46741679
Makes you grow a face if you didn't already have one. The real challenge is drinking it.
>>
>>46747866
>two magical realm answers
Third time's the charm.
It's an oil of stone to flesh, hence the goat sticking out of a tower.
>>
>>46741898
>The creature can still see, hear, and otherwise function normally
How do they eat, without a mouth?
Oh no, I think I just thought of the answer.
>>
File: Reliquary014.jpg (94 KB, 240x800) Image search: [Google]
Reliquary014.jpg
94 KB, 240x800
Dare you pull the sword and imbibe this tincture?

Great, let me know what happens.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.