[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could something like this be used for traditional gaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: qiCc1Ii.gif (3 MB, 636x320) Image search: [Google]
qiCc1Ii.gif
3 MB, 636x320
Could something like this be used for traditional gaming?
>>
>>46739039
>we yugioh now
>>
>>46739039
Where are you gaming? The subway? We have tables for this stuff.

Is neat tho.
>>
File: Yu-gi-oh-duel-disc-launcher.jpg (9 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
Yu-gi-oh-duel-disc-launcher.jpg
9 KB, 250x300
>>46739053
That was my first thought too.
>>
Would you play on this?
>>
>>46739165
Imagining what happens when someone stands up very suddenly, no.
>>
>>46739165
while that looks incredibly uncomfortable and dorky, it also would solve a lot of problems that I have.
>>
>>46739277
>the entire meal is a tense game of chicken to see who will get food all over them first
>>
>>46739371
i've never had a sufficient excuse to make a woman stay that close to me for longer than a couple minutes
now is my time
>>
>>46739379
But standing up would launch the food at your opponent. It would just be a game of who can stand up fastest.
>>
>>46739379
could you imagine being fucking chained to someone who eats slow
>>
>>46739053
>>46739134

I'd totally play yugioh if i had that thing
>>
>>46739165
I would not even fucking eat on this if I can avoid it. I prefer the fucking ground.
>>
>>46739445

What if you both stand up simultaneously.
>>
>>46739500
Food flies straight up, and fate decides where it lands.

Alternatively, kick out that bastard's knee.
>>
>>46739458
Used to be able to buy em in stores all the time back in the day. No one I knew growing up got one though because the other kids would gang up on them instantly for having it and call em a fag for the rest of their life.
>>
>>46739551

Design a game mechanic from that
>>
>>46739039
wargames? Maybe.

GM adding dungeon tiles? You're limited by tile size, but yes.

Looks pretty heavy, though. Your back is going to be a sweaty mess in the average gaming place.
>>
>>46739574

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcL7dWHMuoY

STANDKICK
>>
File: DropPod001.png (1 MB, 942x639) Image search: [Google]
DropPod001.png
1 MB, 942x639
Imagine putting in units from reserve in 40k from that thing
>>
>>46739165
What if one of them needs to pee? Do they stop eating and take it off? Or just go to the bathroom with the other person?
>>
>>46740637
>not eating with your partner in the bathroom

what a noob
>>
>>46739039
>Could something like this be used for traditional gaming?

Well you could, but it would be pointless.
Also that dude should just buy a fucking fanny pack at this point.
>>
>>46739039
No, because the average wasteline of players and GMs would prohibit that design. You'd need to get more of a flexible and extensible bar.
>>
>>46740637
wew
>>
>>46739134
Did someone plug him into the mains?
>>
>>46739552
>Hey, John
>>Yeah Tim?
>Remember that thing you used to have?
>>Don't fucking start, Tim
>I can't believe you actually bought that nerdy ass yugioh thing
>>Tim, please
>I wonder if your mom still has those photos of you going to school with that thing on you and your hair gelled up
>>TIM
>>
>>46739039
Yes and no.
These things break fast, also real men do sea fishing anyways.

But on topic, no, it's easier to bring your back with your stuff and place on the table, then comfortably play on the table, since you know, it's comfortable.
>>
>>46740637
Diapers dumbo.
>>
>>46739552
Me and my friends all had them
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.