[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
Previously: >>46723457

You were raised from the dead by a woman named Alesh, servant to The Iron King Ariz. After defying him, both you and her were sentenced to death, and theown into the jail. Now, you ecaped to her lab, snagged a few items and returned with a proper disguise. Now she asks for her clothes and wig she let you borrow, and for you to NEVER open the bag you found. What now?
>Give her the dress and wig
>Keep the dress and wig
>Only give it to her if she tells you whats in the bag
>Open the bag
>>
>>46730618
>Only give it to her if she tells you whats in the bag
>>
>>46730853
She sighs, "Its a bunch of gay gnomes having an orgy, now can I have my clothes back?"
>Yes
>No
>Open the bag
>>
>>46731093
>Yes
>>
>>46731093
>Yes, but only if you hook me up with one of the gnomes
still feeling blueballed by that orc
>>
>>46731159
>>46731174
You hand her clothes and wig back, which she hastily puts on. "You can't have sex, you're a skeleton. Get dressed."
You put on your clothes; A burlap shirt and shorts, and two leather boots. The finishing touch was a brownish-red, fuzzy pompadour wig. She leads you out into the hallway, having you pull her so the guards think you're taking her somewhere else. Then, you enter the armorhouse, a small storehouse filled to the brim with weapons. Alesh keeps watch for anyone coming by. "Alright, pick one."
Which weapon do you want?
>Shortsword and shield
>Long Axe
>Bow and 20 Arrows
>Knuckles
>Longsword
>Club
>>
>>46731537
>Shortsword and Shield
>>
>>46731537
>Club
We need to bash some orc skulls
>>
>>46731537
>Grab a Longsword
>>
>>46731537
>Shortsword and shield
>>
>>46731537
>Longsword
>attach it to pelvis
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 224x224
>>46732253
>>46731639
You grab a shortsword and a shield , and give it a good swing before heading outside with Alesh. "Alright, now we must find a way out of here." She says.

The two of you slip around corners, hiding from the Orc guard patrols. She herself can simply blend in by pretending to read a book, and your sneak skill is high enough to slip behind her dress without the guards even knowing. Eventually, she stops you at a three door, and whips out her map. "There are three ways I know out of the castle." She says.
"We can charge straight out the front door which will alert everyone to our escape, lurk through the Breeding Slum, which has a secret tunnel leading a few miles away, or there are a few Wyvern Knigts patrolling on the rampart. We might be able to hijack a ride on one. What do you say?"
>Lets bust out the front door
>I say we sneak out the Breeding Slum
>Lets get away on a Wyvern
>I want to challenge Ariz
>>
>>46732525
Less obvious to have women roaming round in.
>>
>>46732525
>>I want to challenge Ariz
...later...
to many big wigs to fight head on around here it seems.
>>
>>46732525
>Lets get away on a Wyvern
That way we can open the bag and drop the gay orgy gnomes unto the earth
>>
>>46732616
>>46733056
"We'd best sneak out through the slums" You tell Alesh. She nods, and beckons you to follow her through the western corridor. At the end is an iron gate, Which she produces a key and opens. The two of you sneak down a dark stair case, into a cavern-like enclosure. The floor is filthy dirt, and the dripping of stalagmites echoes throughout the vast cave. As you walk through the Slum, you hear a heavy, monstrous breath. Peering into the corner, you see what looks like a large bat-dragon hybrid, sleeping on the floor, exhaling little wisps of fire. If you wish to continue, you'll have to get past it.
>Sneak past it
>Fight it
>Kill it in its sleep
>Cast Cinder
>Cast Commune
>>
>>46733746
>Sneak past it
>>
Gotta abuse the crap out of that sneak skill.
>>
>>46733764
>>46734624
You slowly tiptoe through the cavern. The bat dragon tosses in its sleep, yet does not notice you.
In the next room there is an iron door against the wall, with a crevice in the middle of the floor.

Suddenly, you hear a hissing, and see thin black tentacles rise from the crevice. Then, eight needle-thin legs crawl out, carrying a massive black lobster-like monster! Its red eyes glare at you as it emits a bone-chilling shriek, before lashing a tentacle straight at you!
>Roll under the tentacle
>Raise your Shield
>Swing at its tentacle
>Bite it
>Hop over the tentacle
>>
>>46735584
>Raise your Shield
>Roll under the tentacle
Then put blade into opponents face.
>>
>>46735584
>Roll under the tentacle
>Raise your Shield
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 251x201
>>46735654
>>46735660
You roll underneath to dodge, but the tentacle moves too fast, and hits your back, slamming you against the cave wall. Pain explodes in your back and dazes you. Your blurry eyes see that the tentacle is reeling back for another hit. You have just enough time to get up and raise your shield to block the second time. You're hit against the wall again, though this time you're standing firm, and the shield you wield cushions the blow.

The tentacle reels back a third time... What do you do?
>Shout for Alesh to hold it still
>Cast Cinder
>Cast Invisibility
>Rush underneath it and stab its soft underbelly
>Cut its thin legs down
>Rush to the doorway so it can't completely sweep you
>Hold still and Block again
>Hold still and slice its tentacle when it attacks again
>>
>>46737557
>Hold still and slice its tentacle when it attacks again
we skull knight now
>>
Put "quest" in your subject, not your name.
>>
>>46737557
>>Hold still and slice its tentacle when it attacks again
Bad tentacle beast! That's not how you treat your soon to be riders!
>>
>>46737797
>>46738583
You just narrowly swing your sword down, perfectly slicing off the beasts tentacle. It shrieks in pain, and waves its other tentacle while it charges straight at you
>Climb onto its back and stab it
>Bash it in the face with your shield
>Roll to the side
>Slide under it and slash its underbelly
>Cast Cinder
>Cast Invisibility
>>
>>46739389
>Roll to the side
If Dark Souls has taught me anything, it's that rolling is always the answer.
>>
>>46739389
>>Cast Cinder
Right in the eyes. then dive out of the way.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.