[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for another quote with no context thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: m_smile.png (205 KB, 385x675) Image search: [Google]
m_smile.png
205 KB, 385x675
The social worker makes a heavy sigh and gets straight to the point, as though this was routine for her in this unassuming rural town.

"Have you mentioned that bruised-up kid you brought to the clinic to anyone but me?"

Before you can respond she cuts you off with a gesture. "If you have, get out of town. Otherwise, don't breathe a word to anyone. Or that kid will wind up dead, and so will you."
>>
>>46727548
give me some context you withholding triple-faggot
>>
How does this work? Do you just make things up or actually quote stuff?
>>
>>46727641
Pretty sure you're meant to simply make shit up or discuss how such a situation could arise, what it implies, etc. etc. etc.
>>
File: mysteriousmystery.jpg (30 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
mysteriousmystery.jpg
30 KB, 400x278
You no longer need a good book, which he really likes, to keep him from his prayers or his work or his sleep; a column of advertisements in yesterday's paper will do. You can make him waste his time not only in conversation he enjoys with people whom he likes, but in conversations with those he cares nothing about on subjects that bore him. You can make him do nothing at all for long periods. You can keep him up late at night, not roistering, but staring at a dead fire in a cold room. All the healthy and outgoing activities which we want him to avoid can be inhibited and nothing given in return, so that at last he may say, as one of my own patients said on his arrival down here, "I now see that I spent most of my life in doing neither what I ought nor what I liked". The Christians describe the Enemy as one "without whom Nothing is strong". And Nothing is very strong: strong enough to steal away a man's best years not in sweet sins but in a dreary flickering of the mind over it knows not what and knows not why, in the gratification of curiosities so feeble that the man is only half aware of them, in drumming of fingers and kicking of heels, in whistling tunes that he does not like, or in the long, dim labyrinth of reveries that have not even lust or ambition to give them a relish, but which, once chance association has started them, the creature is too weak and fuddled to shake off.
>>
>>46727548
Wait, is this from that slave daughteru/waifu vn? Is there more content now?
>>
File: Marduk.jpg (428 KB, 679x1100) Image search: [Google]
Marduk.jpg
428 KB, 679x1100
>>46727548
Words are player, greentext is GM

I take out my smartphone and make some pictures of the gods in the council.

As the gods scuffle, I take a video of them arguing with one another.

>As Dagda and Hades start grapplling with each other, Marduk jumps towards you and punches you in the face but you barely feel it. Your phone, however, is destroyed in the impact of his huge fist against your tough body.
>>
>>46727662
I was thinking quotes from actual sessions you've played.

So that's what I'll do, someone correct me and call me a fag if I'm wrong.

"It's not MY fault I hacked your cell phone, I'm Canadian."
>>
File: 11.jpg (1 MB, 1115x1300) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
1 MB, 1115x1300
>>46728763
It's from the same guy's other VN, Hitomebore / Love at First Sight.
She's the female lead's awkward aunt.
>>
>>46729039
>Cyclops
No thanks.
>>
This is a good idea for a thread and I will bump it
>>
>>46729052
It's okay Anon. We love everything different. I will not judge your pleb tastes.
>>
>>46727548
Shadowrun plot hook! Shadowrunners found an injured child near their hideout and brought it for a quick and cheap fix to their doctor contact. One of the runners has a dayjob at a social institution and this woman is one of his colleagues.
>>
>>46727641
You know how tvtropes used to have pages where people quote "awesome" lines from their "works" to show how cool they are? That's exactly what this kind of thread is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.