[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D&D Fifth Edition General /5eg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x840
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ
>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/tg/ Character Sheet
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

Wizardly Edition:

What is an average day in an average wizard's life in your setting?
>>
>>46727215

>What is an average day in an average wizard's life in your setting?

Pretty much the life of the early renaissance bourgeoisie. Why would anyone with an intelligence score over 10 want to go and risk his life in a dungeon? Most wizards stay home with their books and alembics and jars full of weird crap, and support themselves by working as an artisan for three or four hours a day.
>>
>>46727215
so any chance we're going to see a UA this month?
>>
What would /tg/ most like to see from a PHB2? More classes, specializations or races?
>>
>>46727399
Depends on the location. In Domusceptum, the largest and most powerful kingdom on the continent, Wizards and other magic users are forced to become agents of the state, though they are heavily compensated for their technically forced labor. Children who show aptitude for magic are carted off to a state sponsored school and trained in the safe handling of their powers, whether for combat or utilitarian purposes. After graduating from Wizard's school they are assigned a thaumaturgical outpost where they can replinish spell slots and stock up on pre gathered spell components. From these towers a wizard may work on his own studies or accept jobs from the central administration of magic, usually delivered by ravens. These jobs usually involve whatever engineers and artificers can't handle, sometimes they involve actual adventuring. From his tower the wizard hops on his broom and zooms off to whatever magical problem needs a solution, or he doesn't collect a pay check that week. Either way, magic is too powerful in the eyes of the current Philosopher King, but not enough that it should be outright destroyed. A wizard is like a walking firearm, but sentient and occasionally unpredictable. In that regard they must be recorded, taxed and regulated like most anything else.
>>
>>46727691
Warlord class. I'm fine with the current races and there are already too many spells that I can keep track of. Would like to see a gunslinger, too, or some expanded firearms rules.
>>
>>46727730

Does the Banneret not do it for you?
>>
>>46727617
You mean this one?

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/gothic-heroes
>>
>>46727691
Psion, the good UA subclasses/backgrounds/etc put in, no new races except Aasimar, expanded rules for crafting/alchemy, more options for some of the unloved classes (druid circles, Warlock invocations), some form of reworked Ranger, gnomes removed as a race along with all references to them, default setting that isn't the Realms.

Actually, on the topic of settings, what are the odds we ever see a new setting again? They seem to want to just republish old stuff forever.
>>
New thread up despite the old one not being even on page then yet?

I should probably post this here, then: >>46728045
>>
>>46727691
Races are fine, there's plenty and they pretty much fit all the niches that there currently are.

Classes are a maybe. More archetypes for the currently classes would be better, I think. As it stands, Cleric and Wizard have a shit-ton of options. Fighter, Paladin and Monk have a bunch. The rest have very little by comparison. Ranger needs sort out, probably to re-weight the distribution of combat-vs-fluff features (because the core ranger has all the fluff, and the archetypes have all the combat, which means a lacklustre archetype has much more impact to the ranger than to any other class).
>>
>>46727691
I'd like a more charisma focussed option for the rogue
>>
>>46727215
Depends on the wizard, really. Mostly it's study and plumb the mysteries of the universe.

>>46727399
Basically this. Wizards who adventure have a good reason for doing so, and/or are insane.

>>46727691
- No new classes
- At least two new kits for each extant class
- Tons of new feats.
- New races and backgrounds
- New equipment
- New spells
- Maybe a chapter devoted entirely to skills and setting down some hard DCs for certain tasks.
- Variant "leadership" rule. Not a feat.

Mostly, though, it's the feats that I want. D&D 5E right now has a serious dearth of options for characters above level 3, by which point everyone has chosen a kit.

Side note, I'd like the various subclass options to officially be called kits from PHB2 on.
>>
>>46728096
>gnomes removed as a race along with all references to them
Why would you want this? If you don't like gnomes just ban them from your game. I think they're fine when used in small doses

>what are the odds we ever see a new setting again
Unnecessary, most everyone sort of makes their own setting anyway. Forgotten realms should be considerd the basics from which you start working if you don't want to start from the ground up.
>>
>>46727399
Pretty much this. As far as I care, the typical NPC wizard is a dues paying master in the local alchemists', apothecaries, and printers' guilds or other equivalent associations (often a single joint guild in smaller cities), have apprentices to do most of the work, and are usually more interested in city politics than the profound mysteries of the universe.
>>
>>46727691
I'd like it to be less PHB2 and more an Options book for all.

Feats, naval combat, maybe all the supplement races and specs in a single book, new specs for the spec-poor classes, worldbuilding, more advanced domain/estate rules
>>
Is phantasmal force worth using? The damage seems low for a spell that seems dependant on the dm
>>
>>46728193
I don't want gnomes banned from my table, I want them banned from every table, until the last person who remembers gnomes passes from this Earth.
>>
>>46728230
I like 4E gnomes and I'm very happy they were kept in even if as a subrace.

A short fey counterpart to the tall fey elves is pretty good imo.
>>
>>46728246
>A short fey counterpart to the tall fey elves is pretty good imo.

I'll take dwarves for $200
>>
>>46728251
>rock eaters
>fey
Forest Gnomes are the korrigan basically
>>
>>46728251
>Fey
>>
>>46727691
Personally I want to see the following things:

> Psion fully fleshed out as a new class
> A few new races, with a heavy emphasis on them being very uncommon PC races: Aasimar, Goliath, Orc, Goblin
> A reworked Ranger
> New archetypes
> New feats
> Exotic Weapons (with feats to support learning/using them)
> New spells
> New backgrounds
> Maybe one or two more new classes (Warlord, Artificer, Gunslinger?)
>>
>>46728317
>> Exotic Weapons (with feats to support learning/using them)
Holy shit, fuck no.

Whip being Martial and Katana being a Longsword solved so many problems, no need to go back to that retardation.
>>
>>46728350
But muh 2d4 two handed finesse weapons with 19-20 crit!
>>
>>46728436
>finesse two handed
Martial Weapon, Estoc, 1d6/2d4 Piercing; finesse, versatile
>>
File: 272978865_146d8a358b.jpg (95 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
272978865_146d8a358b.jpg
95 KB, 400x500
I may be slowpoke on this, but do I understand correctly that when two-weapon fighting, you can only attack with your off-hand weapon once per turn (as a bonus action), even when your main hand can make multiple attacks at higher levels?

Does this man a two-weapon fighter scales very poorly?
>>
>>46728673
Pretty much, yeah.

Two weapon fighting is mostly a good thing for classes that cap at 1 or 2 attacks.
>>
>>46728131
> Davy Jones Pirate Warlock
Sold!
>>
>>46728673
>>46728710

It's mostly good for rogues, for a second shot at sneak attack if you miss the first.
>>
>>46728710
>>46728743
Then why include it as a fighting style in the Fighter class (except for flavor)? Is there an easy way to fix this?
>>
File: gnomes.jpg (52 KB, 351x502) Image search: [Google]
gnomes.jpg
52 KB, 351x502
>>46728230

>not wanting to play David the Gnome
>not saying Schlitweitz to your rosy-cheeked wife each night
>not realizing that in every wish and dream and happy home, you will find the kingdom of the gnome
>>
>>46728784
Because flavor. Also because for some reason they decided to make the fighting styles a warrior feature.

FWIW, Dual wielding in 2E was mainly a Rogues and Rangers thing too.
>>
>>46728784

Compare what you're getting with the one offhand attack to what the other fighting styles give you. Dualist is just a straight +2 to damage, so as long as your offhand is dealing at least an average of 2*(number of main hand attacks) in damage, it's competitive with that.
>>
I thought of a decent PC I'd like to run in the next game I'm in, but idk if it's 2edgy or 2specialsnowflake, can I get some opinions?

Basically, he's a ghostwise halfling who was killed in a raid on his village. His love took his body to a small temple of Urogalan (halfling god of death) and begged them for a resurrection. This particular sect raised him, but the ritual was not without consequence

My character awakens, but has little to no memory of who he is or how he came to be, much less on who his former lover was. He stayed with the clerics for a little while and learned their ways and became a cleric of Urogalan in his own right. Now he's travelling the world to make some sense of why he's alive and how to regain himself.

I figure death domain would be appropriate, but he wouldn't be an evil necromancer, more of someone who respects death rites and, if anything, abhors the undead.

So basically a ghostwise-halfling who is also a death cleric, too edgy?
>>
>>46727215
In the last setting I ran, the plane they were in was cut off from the flow of mana in that connects all worlds. The use of mana increased the entropy and stole energy from their own plane since they weren't in touch with the boundless supply of the aether. As such, using magic was seen as heresy, unnatural, and a crime. The wizards gathered with their books of knowledge in underground dens.

Many wizards were the scholarly sort, and they sought to reconnect their plane back to the others. That was the driving point for the players.

But it was a good time to be a dark wizard as well. Those hungry for power turned to blood magic and the darker arts. For them, stopping the "good" wizards from fixing the mana supply issue was critical, as scarcity creates a hierarchy of power at the top of which they could be seated.
>>
>>46728673
>>46728784
Two-weapon fighting isn't beast master levels of bad, it just isn't as good as either using a shield for a +2 to AC and +2 to damage, using a two handed weapon and getting the feat GWM or going ranged and getting sharpshooter and +2 to all attack rolls.
It's main issues are
>It needs a bonus action to be at the level of ranged and two handed weapons, without using sharpshooter/GWM,
>It needs two magic weapons when you get to magic weapons
>It doesn't have a feat as powerful as sharpshooter/GWM
>>
>>46728893
It's edgy prone, but you should be fine if you play it well.
>>
>>46728893

>little to no memory

Memory loss as a backstory is pretty boring in a tabletop game. You already decided what the true backstory is, so there's no real drama or interest in seeing that storyline play out. You could cut off everything before that, having both you and the character not know the character's past, and then the DM could spring some kind of surprise on you. But that's still pretty cliched.

Everything else seems more or less fine. Why not instead say that the botched resurrection stripped him of his emotions, and his love for the former lover died out? That's a much more interesting plotline. He could try to regain his emotions. The former lover might provide a willing, but bittersweet sort of ally.
>>
>>46728951
Hmm. What if the fighting style granted an extra off hand attack at a certain level? 11th?
>>
>>46728893
Nothing edgy about a death cleric, it's just when people play a death cleric because they want to be edgy
>>
>>46728893
Fairly edgy, but it depends on how it's roleplayed in practise.

Death Cleric and Oathbreaker paladin are in the DMG and not the PHB because playing one should be at the DM's discretion, because they're like magnets for edgelords. They can be played well though, which is why they're in there as playable archetypes rather than a collection of examples in the 'creating npcs and villains' section.
>>
>>46728972
True, turning a swashbuckling charismatic boisterous dude into an emotionless (seemingly), calculating but still good-hearted cleric would be a good way to take him.

Thanks!
>>
>>46728893
>but has little to no memory of-

Please don't. You don't even really have a backstory to remember, so even if this wasn't extremely played out it puts the weight of effort on the GM when he doesn't even really have the authority to do anything with it, and unless the campaign is about rooting through your character's closet there's not a lot a DM can work in to give you appropriate levels of screen time based on your story.
>>
So my gaming group has convinced me to give D&D a go and I could do with some advice.
I want to play something similar in concept to the Warrior Priest from Warhammer; heavy-ish armour and a blend of melee and magic
Thing is I'm not sure which class would be best. Pally, War Cleric, Eldritch Knight or even a warlock with pact of the blade
>>
>>46729091
You can still be charismatic and emotionless
>>
>>46728230
Why do you hate gnomes so much? There's literally nothing wrong with a race of tiny STEM nerds.
>>46728228
Absolutely. It's an Int save or suck.
>>
>>46727215
My average high-level wizard has multiple clone bodies stored on demiplanes with copies of his or her spellbooks in each. They would have already conquered the world (for good or evil) if it weren't for the fact that something like 80% of them are neutral-aligned and just want to study, preferably with their army of wish'd simulacra finding, collecting, and filing books for them. 10% are good and evil each, and they pretty much cancel each other out with their constant warring.

Mid-level wizards are more likely to be interested in the real world, and most cities have them as advisors to kings and queens. They often wield enormous power in court.

Low-level wizards typically help out small villages and train those who want to get started in the Art.
>>
9gag official approved meme list

>4 suits of armor
>bags of rats
>discord server
>dragonborn are a meme race
>dragonborn are a meme race is a meme meme.
>martials aren't interesting (true, but still a meme)
>bladelocks
>6d20 down the line
>concentrating during true polymorph
>fudging rolls

All of these topics are guaranteed to result in hilarity and original humor if you post them!
>>
So apparently crawford says counterspelling GFB results in no attack at all being made. Thoughts?
>>
>>46729130

Pally or war priest are both solid choices for that concept.
>>
>>46729434
It IS a spell, so, sure.
>>
>>46729417
>4 suits of armor
I must have missed this one. Details?
>>
>>46729434
RAW, sure. The spell's effect is you take an attack action.

But what I'd rule as the DM is you just make a normal attack if the GFB gets counterspelled.
>>
>>46729449
RAW and RAI, sure. But conceptually, you're casting a spell along with an attack. It just seems weird for the attack to go poof too. I suppose you can fluff it as the counterspelling physically derailing the attack because lolmagic but that seems like bending over backwards to accommodate the rules.
>>
>>46729450
There are 4 suits of plate armor in death house, that according to the meme, any humanoid can wear and don't rust.
>>
>>46729434
>Enemy wastes a counter spell on my cantrip
I'd happily do no damage
>>
>>46729505
Oh those. Yeah that... I dunno. Seems like it's only an exploit if the DM is an unthinking machine who can't make a reasonable ruling, and even then four free suits of full plate is only a tad bit monty haul.
>>
>>46729505
Honestly, I'd allow it. Death House is a very hard adventure, and nonmagical plate armor is a fine reward.

And you forgot glaive/halberd
>>
>>46729500

Infusing the attack with a spell gives the weapon a bit of extra drag against the air. Counterspelling the magical portion of the attack instantly reduces the air resistance on the blade, causing you to overshoot your target and miss.

Or just hit with a regular attack, I guess. It's such an absolute corner case, I doubt many DMs out there are blowing 3rd-level slots counterspelling cantrips.
>>
>>46729447
Would you recommend one over the other for a newbie?
>>
>>46729716
Paladin is simpler, less casty. You'll be blowing most of your spell slots on smites.
>>
>>46729630
I keep forgetting that one. My bad. That one I don't know the origin of.
>>
>>46729743
They share all stats. Weight, cost, damage, damage type, and properties.
>>
>>46727894
Banneret is really shit though. And it doesn't really let you pull the stuff you could in 4th. Even its healing is pathetic.
>>
>>46729716

The usual advice is to give new players simpler characters, but I don't really agree with that advice. Dumb or lazy players should certainly play simpler characters. Girlfriends who don't really want to play should play simpler characters. But if you genuinely want to learn the game and enjoy it, pick something you really like.

My first character was a half-elf druid in 2e, right after Planescape came out. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but I spent hours and hours between sessions pouring over the book, learning all the different spells, how combat worked, all the lore behind everything. Eventually I learned the game, and had a much better time at it because I focused initially on the kind of character that I really wanted to play.

So yeah, clerics have gobs of options, but that's not necessarily bad for a new player. At level one, you'll have access to twenty-two different spells, maybe more depending on the god you worship. You'll have a few different abilities, and you'll be pretty bad ass in combat. But it's not exactly an insurmountable barrier, and you might have a lot of fun just learning all about clerics, and gods, and undead, and devils and demons, and yugoloths, and then maybe the planes...
>>
>>46727691
New equipment desu
>>
>>46729716
I had fun starting out as a cleric, it has a bit of structure built into the class as you get a deity and you can build your character's traits around that. It's a fun way and, in my opinion, easier than building a generic fighter #3456 with their own backstory.

As you get more experienced you can play with the cleric concept as well, maybe you want to play against type or perhaps you had a lapse of faith until a recent event. There are a lot of ways you can take a cleric.
>>
>>46727691
I'd rather get a 2nd Monster Manual
>>
>>46728170
Swashbuckler?
>>
>>46728743
I usually use my bonus action to disengage even if I miss; better to live and fight another day.
>>
How do I name changelings? What do their names sound like?
>>
>>46730745
Yeah, I thought of that immediately after I posted. I'm not too familiar with SCAG yet. Does it hold up?

>>46730769
From what I remember of 4e, it's simple 3 letter names. Jin, Sim, Dox are a few I remember from the character builder.
>>
File: Dungeon Magazine #213.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Magazine #213.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's the official 5e Tomb of Horrors PDF. You'll need to change a few things (like swap out the demilich stat block with the one in the MM), but overall it's a very good, very fun conversion.
>>
>>46729417
>Glaives and Halberds; Spears and Tridents
>>
>>46731018
>Tomb of Owlbears
Screw Tomb of Horrors desu
>>
>>46730849
Level 3: Mobile as a class feature, +Cha to initiative, even easier Sneak Attacks. If an SB ever can't get a Sneak Attack, he is doing something wrong

Level 9: Contested Persuasion v. Insight check to befriend and charm non-hostile creatures or to make hostile creatures have disadvantage and not opportunity attack anyone else for a minute. Very powerful.

Level 13: bonus action to gain advantage on your next Acrobatics or Athletics check.

Level 17: once per rest when you fail an attack roll, you can choose to reroll it with advantage.

Stacks up rather well. Panache (level 9) is especially powerful.
>>
In my setting? I'm the moon man from last night thread, so on average they get ganked.
>>
>>46729417
>6d20 down the line
Isn't that how world of synnibarr does it
>>
>>46731018
I ran it. Only one person died. I was impressed with my players, but overall pretty disappointed.
>>
File: 1451259192710.jpg (232 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451259192710.jpg
232 KB, 707x1000
Is Valor Bard the best class to play a magical archer?
>Martial Weapons and Medium Armor
>Extra Attack
>Can steal Swift Quiver and another spell, possibly a Smite at level 10
Sure, you lack Archery fighting style, but a single level of Fighter fixes that, and by that point you're still not too far behind the curve, besides getting Extra Attack a bit later. This is before considering full spell progression.
>>
>>46731711
Probably.
>>
>>46731711
Might as well take 4 levels of Fighter to pick up Action Surge, Archetype, and an ASI.
>>
>>46731711
>magical archer
just go blastlock desu
>>
>>46731711
Arcane Archer with Swift Quiver and Mark is pretty much literally a better Arcane Archer, so yeah.
>>
File: Character creation list.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Character creation list.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46731821
>4 levels of Fighter
Assuming you're going to be playing to 20, an extra ASI isn't worth losing Wish for. I'd go two levels for Action Surge, probably.
>>
>>46731976
Maybe if your Dex or Cha are both at or above 18, but if they aren't, I would recommend the ASI.

Would getting either the first Champion or Battlemaster levels be worth it?
>>
>>46731972
I love this race, I want you to know.
>>
File: kojian ape men v3.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
kojian ape men v3.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Posted this yesterday. Made a few changes to clear up the wording and to bring some abilities with more of what I had in mind.

>>46732018

Thank you anon. Appreciate it.

Caught a horrible spelling mistake on one of the pages so I deleted the post, sorry my niggas
>>
>>46731997
>Would getting either the first Champion or Battlemaster levels be worth it?
Champion probably more than BM, for once. Bard doesn't need maneuvers, strictly speaking, but expanded crit range is always a treat.
>>
What would be a good approach for someone wanting to start playing dnd with little to no experience and no friends already in to it.
>>
>>46731997
You would get an ASI at 19 in bard, which you are missing out on for fighter. Its literally the same number of ASIs
>>
>>46732080
Order the PHB and read it. Don't get the starter kit unless you have a group ready to go.

Look up local events/groups in the area. Meetup is a good avenue for this. If you can't find a local in-person group, see about online play via roll20.

Good luck.
>>
>>46732133
>roll20
Thanks!
>>
>>46732133
Hell if you don't want to invest any money the basic rules are already free at http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules
It contains all of the core rules sans a bunch of customization options that aren't absolutely necessary. Though you can just as easily download the PHB from the mega link in the OP.
>>
>>46727691
More classes and subclasses are always nice, hosever i'd like to see an emphasis on crafting etc.

Oh and a "weapon master" archetype for monks would be nice:

At lvl 3 you can create a monk weapon made out of ki as a bonus action for 1 ki(imitating blade pact/bound weapon).

At lvl 6 you gain a fighting style.

At lvl 11 All weapons count as monk weapons for you (or just glaives and longswords).

At lvl 17 you can swap between damage types on your unarmed strikes (piercing, slashing and bludgeon) as well as choosing 2 magical effects from a list that are applied daily as rituals.
>>
>>46728186
>- Maybe a chapter devoted entirely to skills and setting down some hard DCs for certain tasks.

If you want, I could work on porting some of these over from 3.5. Make two versions too, for those who want some wuxia in our D&D early on and for those who want it later.
>>
>>46731997
Well, you're starting with 16 in each presumably and get ASIs at 4, 8, 12 and 16, and only one Feat is really necessary.

More importantly though, if you think +2 Cha or +2 Dex are more important than Wish then you're as high as a junkie on dole day.
>>
>>46732290
Oh yeah. If I was to do this, what features specifically would you want me to have DCs for?

I was going to do features for flying, balancing on objects that can't support one's weight, walking on walls/liquid surfaces. The obvious stuff. Maybe throw in a few feats for adding one's bonus to ridden animals or close by companions.

Is there anything else that you guys might want?
>>
>>46732229
>At lvl 17 you can swap between damage types on your unarmed strikes (piercing, slashing and bludgeon)
Doesn't matter much once you've got Ki-Empowered Strikes.
>>
>>46728186
>Variant "leadership" rule. Not a feat.
There's a decent amount of this in the DMG already. Between Honor and Loyalty there's more than enough building blocks for determining a character's ability to influence others.
>>
>>46732229
I would make the level 3 feature free, in both ki and actions. Something like "Whenever you take the attack action on your turn, you may have a monk weapon formed out of ki appear in your hands."

I say this because the feature is mostly useless until your level 11 feature kicks in, as at best it gives you a ki dagger or something to throw without picking it up. (Almost every other monk will just have a quarterstaff or spear and literally not need other weapons)
>>
>>46732439
Unless a bunch of monsters with damage type weaknesses pop up it's basically just a ribbon. Or maybe once in a blue moon you REALLY need to cut a rope with your bare hands.
>>
>>46732567
>Unless a bunch of monsters with damage type weaknesses pop up
There's only a handful of monsters resistant to bludgeoning damage that don't also resist piercing and slashing, and even then only from non-magical sources. It's a ribbon poorly dressed as a combat feature.
>>
>>46732567
I think its just a ribbon tied to the idea of also enchanting all your weapons. If all your weapons did like 2d6 extra damage, monk almost keeps up with GWM champion fighter.
>>
>>46732229
The more I think about it the level 6 feature just seems like shit, I'm pretty sure every monk would just take the +1 to ac fighting style, since there really isnt anything for them to use it with, since at least half of their attacks are with unarmed strikes.

Maybe just let them flurry with monk weapons for level 6 feature?

We GWM monk now.
>>
Looking for ideas for Magic Items for my Ranger. DM is pretty leniant with 'em. I'm a Beastmaster,6th level,Gothic Horror setting. Thoughts?
>>
>>46732794
Your DM let's you make up your own magic items? That is pretty leniant.
>>
>>46732794
Circlet of Retcon
When worn, lets the user redistribute all their levels into a class that isn't so shite
>>
Anyone have a link to the full version of this?

http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm
>>
File: 1460754543071.gif (3 MB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1460754543071.gif
3 MB, 400x372
Hey /5eg/, I've been wondering about your opinion towards 3.5 and Pathfinder players. Do 5th edition players hte them like the 4th edition players do, or are your feelings towards us more amicable? Its hard to tell, and I'd like to know where the relationship stands.
>>
>>46732903
Actually, that's fully working. It just has some options in grey, but it all works.
>>
Tell me if this sounds too powerful/wacky as a warlock feature usable once per short rest.

Summon a totem or whatever as a bonus action, on next turns if you used your action to cast a cantrip or spell you can use your bonus action to command the totem to cast the same spell on the same target without using a spell slot. The totem disapears after what I imagine would be a short time, 1 minute, it would be pretty fragile with decent ac but low health.

I haven't thought too deep about the actual uses, I'd imagine it would just become an eldritch blast turret. Maybe I should limit it to casting eldritch blast only to avoid powerful spells being spammed and using half resources.
>>
>>46732133
>nothing local in english or the local language on meetup.

RIP
>>
>that DM who doesn't set DCs
>success of a check is just based on how close to 20 the check is
>12, 13 are considered automatic fails
>14-16 are usually a success but barely
>17-19 success
>20+ good success

No point in even playing the game aside from combat.
>>
File: 1b5.jpg (35 KB, 293x636) Image search: [Google]
1b5.jpg
35 KB, 293x636
>>46732909
If we don't like the same system, I don't bother trying to play with them, especially if we've both tried and still dislike each others' preference.
>>
File: b0HKkTT.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
b0HKkTT.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>46732909
>3.5
>4
>>
>>46732909
keep in mind the silent majority who don't actually give a shit aren't going to reply
>>
>>46732909
you play a shit system and I think you're all morons that are too scared or too lazy to try different things.

this also applies a lot to 5e
>>
How do I find a qt trap who will take my hand and teach me to DND?
>>
>>46732825
Everyone except the Paladin in our group is/was a GM at some point, with everyone else as a player, so it's not like we can't sniff out what is OP or anything together.

>>46732855
Picked BM on purpose, honestly, it's not half bad at a real table. The Companion (a Mastiff, not even a full wolf) is honestly not a terrible source of damage what with a good to hit and damage thanks to my proficiency, and in a limited setting Favored Enemy (Human, Shapeshifter) have been fantastic. Just wish my Favored Terrain (Forest) wasn't wasted by being near the coast and plains the whole damn campaign.

Although I have considered asking to swap to Hunter. The companions benefits and the fun roleplay are great but every time someone hits Balto I die inside.
>>
>>46732909
3.x and 5e are pretty similar, the main difference is in having the polished and elegant design of 5e versus the "MTG deckbuilding" style customization and monstrous rules of 3.x.

If you applied the new action economy and concentration to 3.x you would have a very similar game. 4e in contrast doesn't even "feel" like D&D, and it would probably have been better off marketed as something like "D&D Tactics." A seperate game instead of a new edition.
>>
>>46732909
Pretty alright. You created Pun-Pun so that's a plus.
>>
>>46732909

While I don't like the typical 3.5/PF players I see, I will say they're leagues better than 4th edition players.

Those guys are insufferable. At least (most of) the 3.5/PF players can admit the faults in their system of choice.
>>
File: 1445215976994.jpg (30 KB, 258x264) Image search: [Google]
1445215976994.jpg
30 KB, 258x264
>>46732998
Alternatively,
>Players who don't wait for the DM to say whether or not a skill check is needed
>They just roll the die immediately even if I would have declared an automatic success
>>
>>46727691
new feats are number one for me.
>>
>>46727691
I want WotC to fix the old classes before giving us new ones.

Maneuvers need to be made baseline for all martial classes, with one specialization/archetype per class sacrificing them for more damage. Each class should get unique maneuvers.

Caster wise, I'd like to see the sorcerer restored to its beta mechanic of growing more and more aspect like as it uses sorcery points.

Warlock needs more gamechanging invocations at higher levels, to make it more than a 1-3 level dip class.
>>
>>46730388
seconded. I love the 5e MM, it has great lore in it and therefore it also works great as a coffee table book.
>>
>>46732998
>telling your players the DCs of the checks.

He's a bad DM in more way than one.
>>
>>46729582
This is the only correct answer
>>
>>46733553
He doesn't. I just can tell that he doesn't set a DC because the aforementioned formula is the case regardless of the presumable difficulty of the check.
>>
>>46729417
Missed the one about the Bladelocks, pls inform me. I can already feel my meme magic fading
>>
>>46733293
Something of a 4e fag here, most of the glaring problems actually have easy fixes. Essentials throws a wrench into things but doesn't break anything. Everything else is a matter of taste.
>>
>>46733773
The entire 4th edition is a glaring problem.
>>
>>46733386
>fix
>said WotC never ever
They just add new options as a hackjob, they will not adjust anything they've already published.
>>
>>46733805
Yes. The entire thing. Not one single element was in any way good or fun for anyone, regardless of playing style or taste.

I WANT to debate you on the points, but this isn't the time or the place for it. So just fuck off.
>>
>>46733720
Level 2 paladin, level x bladelock of undying light. Greenflame blade, booming blade. Buff spells.
>>
>>46733720
As I understand it, people rightly determined that people who go pact of the blade are screwed. You deal less damage than eldritch blast, and you have to give up either 3 cantrips+ritual casting or super useful familiars to do it. This was noticed within days of release, so it was something WotC should have known about, and there were a lot of complaints.
>>
>>46733884
no u
>>
>>46733992
Oh I normally would be asleep already, save for WEEKENDS and COFFEE.
>>
What do you guys usually use to make your character sheets? Do you actually use paper ones if playing online?

I assume there are digital sheets people often use for things like roll20?
>>
>>46734059
ShapedV2 on roll20
>>
So I have an idea for a character: a human fighter with Crossbow Expert + whip, as some kind of control martial teammate.

Do you think is worth the lower dice dmg in exchange for more flexible shoves, disarms and grapples?
>>
>>46734085
Can only the DM edit said sheets though? I'm so confused how things work on roll20. Maybe I'll just focus on reading the rule book and fiddling with a spreadsheet for the time being.
>>
File: Underwater BS (Unfinished).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Underwater BS (Unfinished).pdf
1 B, 486x500
Lord Nomic's (aka. Cthulhufag's) Book of Underwater Bullshit (Name Pending), v.3.something: now with some monsters added (it's semi-educational!). I'm not nearly done with the monsters, but I'd like to get feedback on the classes and show what I've got so far.

The layout is still a mess because I haven't put finished touches on anything (for example the "Unsorted Stuff" page is going to get more stuff, like equipment, added, and actually be sorted).
>>
>>46734322
The DM is the only one that can create characters. But once he does, he can assign them to be editable by players.
>>
>>46734090
If your DM lets you get creative with that stuff, then go for it.
>>
>>46734356
Funny thing about the fiend Dagon: He's not a tanar'ri, he's an obyrith, one of the older, primal demons from when Law vs Chaos mattered more than Good vs. Evil.
And he's also a GOO.
Coincidence?
>>
I like 5e more than 3.5 because you spend less time worrying about this modifier vs this modifier times this modifier, etc. and more time actually playing the game.
>>
>>46732909
I actually play in a 3.5 game and GM a 5E and Only War game.

I feel bad for the 3.5 DM, but I jumped in his group because he's a cool guy. But he'll get completely wrecked once someone in the group obtains system mastery.
>>
>>46734650
Probably not. He's named after the Lovecraftian being, and the Obyrinth, along with some of the Elder Evils, have always been the DnD equivalent of Lovecraft-style eldritch horrors.
>>
What's the biggest reasonable bonus to hit a player should have around level 8? Including modifiers and weapon bonuses.
>>
>>46732958
OH. Neat. Many thanks for informing me.
>>
>>46734738
+8 with no magic items. If you are adding in magic items, there isn't exactly a "reasonable" amount, could be anywhere from +1 to +∞
>>
>>46732909
I can respect people who play 3.5, but 4e players are objectively wrong.
>>
>>46734785
Let him try it. He clearly wants to, and he's being open and upfront about it, instead of homebrewing it all onto a DMPC without your permission.

>>46732909
i haven't played 3.5 or pathfinder, but both seem like they'd have interesting options, if too many rules.

4e was pretty great, except for the silly skill challenges system. If I could, I'd love to have 4e's combat mechanics and martial class design rolled into the larger 5e rules.
>>
>>46734785
Friends don't let friends homebrew without understanding the consequences. Ride his ass about it.

Or don't give a shit, and hold it in for your friend's sake. Depends on how autistic you are/want to be about balance.
>>
>>46734738
+7 or +8 is a good benchmark sans magic items. +7 if a build requires a feat or the racial modifiers were in incompatible stats (like half-orc and wizard). With magic items, +8 or +9 would be reasonable as +1 magic items have a good chance to have been dropped. A +10 to-hit would be the sign of a very generous DM...
>>
>>46732971
I could see it as like a level 17 thing, if it's limited to cantrips you can cast.
>>
File: syphilis.jpg (17 KB, 126x296) Image search: [Google]
syphilis.jpg
17 KB, 126x296
>>46727691
I want a class or subclass that makes significant use of intelligence without being a caster
>>
Where do I find the rules for advantage? I'm playing a rogue and I want to figure out what I can do to grant myself sneak attacks.
>>
>>46734942
that's not realistic, any intelligent person would learn magic
>>
>>46734942
>>
>>46734954
There are a ton of ways to get advantage. Being hidden is one of them.
>>
>>46734942
What else would they do?
>>
>>46732971
Cantrips only, bonus action to command the totem, bonus action to summon the totem. 1/rest feature, and it needs to be really weak and easy to hit to disable, along with its function being obvious.

Maybe a 5 ac, 5 hp totem. Even then, its still a really strong feature.
>>
>>46734738
with the archery fighting style or paladin sacred weapon ability 9-10 is fairly achievable but otherwise 7-8. This is without any special equipment.
>>
Settle an argument for me here guys.

If I go immaterial and stick my hand into someone's heart and set off a magic missile, that person would die automatically, right?

Would it not be like setting off a firecracker inside someones heart?
>>
>>46735188
Even with just point buy stats a paladin could get +11 with the sacred weapon ability at level 8.
>>
>>46735257
Its magic mang, its doesn't work like that. There are no physics involved here.

Besides, don't you have your magic missiles always strike unerringly? I always aim for the heart/head anyway. Doesn't do more damage.
>>
>>46734356
Since nobody has any general comments, I should ask feedback on some specific things.

The races should be pretty simple (aside from the deep sea merfolk maybe being OP even with the light sensitivity),and the druid and cleric are mostly pretty straightforward alterations of existing specs, but I'm not entirely sure whether the cleric's 6th level ability works. My idea is that it lets you once per day get roughly comparable amount of treasure as you could find on a CR-appropriate random encounter, and/or get an useful item.

The warlock is admittably very weird, and is the thing I'd need most feedback from. Also, I'd like to figure some way to cram more boat-abilities into it (like letting the marked boat submerge or fly, so you can go full Flying Dutchman on it).

Are the feat and fighting style OK? I know they're not very useful in most situations, but in the context of a seafaring adventure. Anybody got some good ideas for more feats?

I get the feeling most of the deep sea fish are pretty anemic for their CR (the actual animals are very weak and squishy, so it didn't feel right to give them high Str or Con), but the way the swallow ability works, their damage is rather unpredictable, and could end up being very high for the CR in some cases.

Also, random fact: the anglerfish is the only one of the deep sea fish that didn't get its size boosted by at least an order of magnitude: there actually are deep sea anglerfish that are big enough that they'd qualify as a medium-sized creature in DnD (they're not actually CR1, though).
>>
>>46735257
Still only deals normal damage. MM can't even crit.
>>
>>46735257
No DM i've ever played with would allow this and neither would I. Also how are you doing this? the etherealness spell? If so you can't interact with stuff on the material plane.
>>
Can I practice a skill enough to gain expertise in it?
>>
>>46735400
no.
>>
>>46735257
No, it's not even a spell with an attack so it can't even crit.
>>
>>46735400
Yes, requirements depend on the DM.
>>
>>46735422
>>46735396
>>46735357
>>46735341
That makes sense.

>that low level magic user feel

Never again
>>
>>46735422
This. Being unable to crit says a lot about the nature of the spell, it must not be localized damage at all. It's some kind of spread out destructive pulse.
>>
Honestly fuck Gygax for that "magic users can't wear armor" meme
>>
>>46732995
Where are you?
>>
>>46735611
well it's gone in this edition so be happy?
>>
File: 1433220638643.jpg (403 KB, 700x949) Image search: [Google]
1433220638643.jpg
403 KB, 700x949
>>46735611
Right off the bat;
>Clerics get medium or heavy armor
>Paladins get heavy
>Rangers get medium
>Warlocks get light
>Bards get light, Valor Bards get medium later
Additionally, you could go Mountain Dwarf and get medium armor proficiency as any class, and various feats will allow you to move up the armor weight list one at a time. Or, you could take a single level into most martial classes to get medium armor, or into some clerics to get heavy armor.
>Tfw you take first level in Fighter and spend the rest of your levels in Wizard to become a 19AC Battlemage
>>
>>46735611
Sadly, magic user is no longer a character class.
>>
I've started encouraging new players to read the Playing the Game and Combat rules before anything involving character creation, and it's worked wonders for getting people up to speed quickly. Even better, they seem to better understand what their characters are able to do once they get around to creating them.

I highly recommend that other DMs do this. Putting the character creation options before the actual rules apparently adds a fuckton of confusion for noobs.
>>
I'm paying a quasit a daily wage to serve me. Is this permissable rules as written? I want him to simply throw ranged weapons and tools like oils, caltrops, etc to help me in combat.
>>
>>46735938
>Is this permissable rules as written?
Sure, but it's thematically bizarre.

Quasits are Demons, which are not (in the default setting at least) motivated by money. If your DM allows it, fine, but it's more than a little bit silly.

If he's a hireling, expect your DM to control him, though.
>>
File: 1431974990532.jpg (50 KB, 358x362) Image search: [Google]
1431974990532.jpg
50 KB, 358x362
>>46735938
...If your DM offers a being as a hireling, there's no reason it can't offer its service.
Don't worry about reigning in that demon as an ally. They're a trustworthy sort. Give him some alchemist's fire.
>>
>>46727215
>https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ
What the fuck is this fucking cancer? I've seen it multiple times and this is the first time I actually looked into downloading it. Doesn't work at all on Firefox, spits out retarded errors constantly on Chrome. Use something fucking functional.
>>
>>46734954
You get sneak damage (but not advantage) whenever a hostile creature is within 5' of the guy you want to hit. So you get extra damage when attacking the goblin next to the fighter.

If they're incapacitated, you autohit and autocrit, which doubles damage, including sneak damage. So, the Wizard casts Sleep and you can pop them one by one easily.

Being hidden is the most obvious way to sneak, though, and you also get advantage. You did take Stealth as one of your double proficiency skills, right?
>>
>>46736069
Works fine for me, friend.
>>
>>46736069
ive never had any errors with it
>>
>>46736069
nobody has these problems but you
>>
>>46736069
Is it possible you don't know how to computer?
>>
>>46729211
>preferably with their army of wish'd simulacra finding, collecting, and filing books for them.
The simulacrum acts on your turn in combat. The sub-simulacrum therefore would act on the turn of their commander-simulacrum in combat. However, no simulacrum gets a turn in combat: only you do. So only your own simulacrum acts in combat. All others do nothing.

So if you suspect you're dealing with a sub-simulacrum, just stab it. It can't do anything to stop you.
>>
>>46736150
Nah, it's just a shit site.
>>
>>46736069
Try putting the URL into the address bar, and not google's search engine box.
>>
>>46736172
If you stab a sub simulacrum, that just means the owner who owns all would roll initiative, and take a turn for all simulacrum.
>>
File: Czarownik_miecza.jpg (13 KB, 203x240) Image search: [Google]
Czarownik_miecza.jpg
13 KB, 203x240
How best do you build a fighter/wizard? Not a prissy prancy elf wielding an overgrown metal toothpick, but a heavily armored muscle mage with a fireball in one hand and a huge sparking sword in the other.
>>
>>46736288
Like some guys said previously, take a level or two in fighter and the take the rest in wizard or whatever caster you want
>>
>>46727215
>What is an average day in an average wizard's life in your setting?
Academic bureaucracy, insurance adjustment, and the occasional thaumotechnic breakthrough.

And occasionally sending a gang of death squad goons out to kill/apprehend unregistered practitioners. Shit be dangerous.
>>
>>46736288

>what is Eldritch Knight
>>
>>46736288
>how do I be as good a caster as a wizard but also as good a martial as a fighter?
>>
>>46736288
>Human Variant
>Take War Caster feat
>Level 1 Fighter
>Heavy armor, marital weapons, and shield
>Level 2-20 Wizard
>>
>>46736434
Alternatively Level 1-3 Fighter for Action Surge and Champion, then 4-20 Wizard and you still get 9th level spells.
>>
File: lina-inverse.jpg (32 KB, 298x420) Image search: [Google]
lina-inverse.jpg
32 KB, 298x420
>one level of fighter
>everything else in caster levels
>>
>>46736583
>>46736434
>one level in fighter
Action Surge is really fucking good for casters though
>>
>>46736288
Don't listen to the other idiots, go full on Eldritch Knight, use those extra ASI's to get all the gains and kick all the ass, yeah you won't be as casty as some fancypants wizard but you'll be able to punch nerds a lot more and a lot harder while still shitting arcane fire on their heads
>>
>>46736619
>>46736458
>>
>>46736636
This, when those nerds try to cast some shit, just counterspell, next turn kick their teeth in.
>>
>>46736619
I don't know why they put the Fighter's best feature at level 2 where anyone can grab it.
>>
>>46734942
Historian? Detective?
>>
>>46729588
I'm with you, i asked my dm and he said they were decorative, minuscule crisis averted
On an unrelated note, i totally called out the possessed armor upstairs, i was very proud of that
>>
>>46735102
Not him but maybe some sort of tactician.
>>
>>46736730
> bring back warlorrrdd
Shut up.
>>
>>46736754
I don't even know what that is. please don't bully anon.
>>
If I get tavern Brawler and use a grappling hook as an improvised weapon, can I grapple people with it?
>>
>>46736800
No you'll just be smashing their heads in with it
>>
>>46736779
4th ed class 4urries keep asking for, it is almost exactly battle master fighter, and when asked what they want in it that is different than battle master, they can't come up with anything.

>>46736800
ask your dm, not us.
>>
>>46736828
i was imagining some sort of class that involved tactics and knowledge of the enemy. Not abilities that you would use in combat really. Perhaps an increase to crit chance based on intelligence as well.
>>
>>46734942
I'm making a custom machinist class for my upcoming spelljammer(ish) game that is int-based, will share when done
>>
>>46736863
It's called a Valor Bard.

> B-but no spellcasting!
So a Valor Bard, but worse.
>>
>>46733126
Just to spite you, I'm going to answer.

>>46732909
I'm concerned 5e is going to end up in the same pitfalls as 3.5, and I can even appreciate some of what 4th tried to do, but from my experience so far, I think 5e is a friendlier system.

Play what you want so long as your group is having fun.
>>
>>46736927
what? no.
>>
>>46736863
> Tactician
> not abilities you would use in combat, really

You don't even know what a Tactician is, do you?
>>
>>46736999
what i mean is that they would be good at planning .
>>
>>46736863
Just play a Battle Master with high int. Planning in accordance to your INT should give you benefits in combat situations, just talk to your DM
>>
>>46737026
then play fucking not!ranger with their not!favored enemy
>>
>>46735140
Thanks for the help, do you reckon it would be okay as a level 6 feature if I limit the amount of cantrips it can cast to charisma modifier in addition to being really flimsy?
>>
>>46736070
Right. And I got proficiency with nets so I'm planning on using those to impose restraint which yields advantage.
>>
Does a 9th level monk fall down if he ends his turn while on a wall/liquid?

Can he run on walls/liquids indefinitely while not in combat?
>>
>>46733805
>le ebin 4e wasn't D&D maymay
3rd edition completely wrecked the system in the first place and has more in common with 4th edition than it does with AD&D.

5th edition has a lot of shit that comes from nerfs of 4th edition rules as well.
>>
File: 1450787227773.jpg (105 KB, 600x862) Image search: [Google]
1450787227773.jpg
105 KB, 600x862
>>46737315
Yes, unless you grab onto something.
No, unless you grab onto something every 6 seconds.
>>
I want to provide my players with more visual representation of areas while in combat/etc, currently just using pathfinder flip mats, what would you guys suggest?

all those dwarvenforged pieces are out of my price range, and I can't find any of those pathfinder map packs in stock of the ones I want
>>
Would it be viable to have a custom background give a weapon(s) proficiency as part of gained skills? Really need them net gimmicks.
>>
How would one go about creating indiana jones in 5e? Bard seems a bit too magicky, but i feel it fits in best character wise. Warlock maybe? Serving a knowledge-gathering thing?
>>
>>46737573
Rogue thief wielding a whip and hand crossbow. Take the dungeon delver feat.
>>
>>46737573
archetypal rogue, thief subclass
>>
>>46737601
forgot to add crossbow expert feat but it was pretty obvious.
>>
>>46737601
Yup, that oughta do it. Gratzi.
>>
>>46737539
My DM made this background for my character. I'm this guy:
>>46737091

Infiltrator
>Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Performance
>Tool Proficiencies: Disguise kit
>Equipment: dark common clothes with a cloak and cowl, a disguise kit, a decent disguise, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp
>Feature: False Identity You have created a second identity that includes documentation, established acquaintances, and disguises that allow you to assume that persona. You can forge documents including official papers and
personal letters, as long as you have seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting you are trying to copy. You may chose two non-skill proficiencies relevant to your false identity and gain them.

So my false identity is a drow night-raider. The two proficiencies relevant to that are nets and whips because capturing and non-lethal/slaver weapon.
>>
>>46736800
I would talk to your DM about doing something similar to the Derro Hooked Shortspear from OOtA. It is a weapon that one can choose to forgo dealing damage to trigger a Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. A similar thing for grappling could be used.
>>
Would it be broken if I let my ranger take an animal companion but then be a hunter? beastmaster is just shit and I don't want the guy to feel like he's useless

>>46728893
I dislike everything about that and if you were in my group with that character I'd assume you were the That Guy
>>
>>46737840
Well, anyone can have an animal companion. I can continually cast Animal Friendship on a tiger and I can eventually have it join me once it feels like it has loyalty (might take a while...).
>>
How happens if you have the Great Weapon Fighting style and the Savage Attacker feat?

My initial thought is roll, reroll 1s and 2s,note the total, then roll again, reroll 1s and 2s, note the total, take the higher of the two. Is that right?
>>
>>46737880
I'm fairly sure that is correct. At least that's how I've been having my players do it.
>>
>>46737880
i'd say that you re-roll 1s or 2s once, then you roll again, and if you don't like that you can do savage attacker, but you have to take whatever the last roll is

I don't really like the "note the two totals then take the highest", that feels a bit too meta/rollplaying-y
>>
>>46728893
Don't make the character amnesiac and it becomes 100 times better.

That said it's pretty perfect for my games since I generally consider that True Resurrection is still an extremely traumatising experience for most people.
>>
>>46737880
>How happens
What a dingus I am.

>>46737947
>SAVAGE ATTACKER once per turn when you roll damage for a melee weapon attack, you can reroll the weapon's damage dice and use either total.
That's the point of the feat though.
>>
>>46737947
It's just too videogamey
>>
>>46737947
>I don't really like the "note the two totals then take the highest", that feels a bit too meta/rollplaying-y

but thats the fucking feat
>>
>>46738016
>>46738072

well then I guess I have a problem with the feat itself then, don't like anything that is super meta like that

but yea it'd work like how you described it in your original post afaik
>>
>>46738077
there are lots of instances of choosing which roll or total to use in 5e.
>>
>>46738077
I don't know how that's "meta". It's basically just advantage on the damage roll.
>>
>>46738077
It's not like the character is seeing numbers in front of his face and pointing to the highest set, fucking lol. It's that he's more likely to deal blows that don't whiff the target.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.